Speaker 1: Welcome all you metaphysical tooth seekers. Today's episode is a special one as we're joined by an attorney with a twist. He also happens to be a gifted psychic mediums. Yep, you heard that right. We'll meet Jason, a lawyer by day and a psychic medium by well, also day in probably night two, but anyway. From from law books to spirit guides, this episode promises to be one heck of a ride. Our guest is going to share his experiences from predicting life changing events to why he dedicated his podcast to social justice and spirituality. This mystical legal eagle has been providing intuitive guidance since two thousand and four and two thousand seventeen decided to go pro. But that's not all Today, Jason is also going to take us on a magical carpet rite of topics from his astounding psychic predictions, to his ventures into podcasting and his journey towards spiritual awakening. Buckle up, It's going to be an engaging, fun filled adventure, so stay tuned and prepare to have your mind expanded and your spirit lifted. My name is Will and I'm Karen, and unlike moulderin Scully.
Speaker 2: We both want to believe.
Speaker 1: So we've embarked in a journey of discovery.
Speaker 2: We've talked to people deeply entrenched in the spiritual and metaphysical world.
Speaker 1: We've thrown ourselves into weird and wonderful experiences. I even joined a coven of witches.
Speaker 2: And wait, you joined a coven?
Speaker 1: Yep, all the interest of finding something, anything that will prove that there's something beyond this physical.
Speaker 2: Three dimensional world we all live in.
Speaker 1: This is the Skeptic Metaphysicians. Hey, they're welcome to the Skeptic Metaphysicians. I'm Will and I'm Karen, and today we have a special treat to see. Our guest today is named Jason.
Speaker 2: That sounds special.
Speaker 3: Yees.
Speaker 1: To begin with, I know now, Jason is an attorney. Okay, yes, he's an attorney. He's licensed to practice law in five different states.
Speaker 2: Does he know? But never mind, we'll.
Speaker 1: Get to that. He earned his bachelors from the University of Tampa, his juris doctorate from Nova Southeastern University, and his master's in International and Comparative law from Georgetown University. Not someone you typically think would be on our show. Right, You've listened to the show before, right the twist. The twist is that it just so happens that Jason is also a psychic medium and he's been providing accurate, intuitive advice and guidance since two thousand and four, so he can help us. I pray to God on so many levels now. In twenty seventeen, he decided to offer intuitive guidance professionally so he could further provide clients with a chance to gain insight on matters within their life which require further attention, just like an attorney.
Speaker 2: But if you want to forget some of those matters, help with that.
Speaker 1: By working with others to confront existing obstacles and challenges, Jason aspires to provide clarity and reassurance to those seeking advice. I am thrilled to welcome to the show the social psychic attorney, psychic medium and podcaster Jason Zuke. And I don't know if Zuke is the way to pronounce your name, but I hope you got it it is.
Speaker 3: First off, it's such a pleasure, and you can call it Zuke. I go buy zuck Zuck.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're thrilled to have you. We talked on the show before many times about the fact that a lot of people who are in this space. A few years ago, it was just the people with the colored hair and the gypsy robes and all that kind of stuff that had the crystal balls, right, But now it's everyday people are awakening more and more people like you. An attorney, a doctor's professional folks, so you wouldn't necessarily think would be in this space. So your journey as both an attorney and a psychic medium, it's kind of interesting. So how did these two seemingly different roles compliment each other in your life's work.
Speaker 3: They were totally unplanned. And what I mean by that is as a normal person, and I still feel normal, even be an intuitive But before I knew I had intuitive abilities, I went to school to become a lawyer. Without realizing it at first. I went to college and went to law school, and I'd been doing that for twenty three years. So my grandfather passed away in two thousand and four. I used to get premonitions as a kid. My mom and my grandmother both have psychic intuitive abilities. My brothers even told me in the past that he's had some brushes with intuition and stuff so for me, I knew during college and law school that when my grandfather passes away that I'd be by myself with no one to console me. And go back a second. I moved to Florida from New Jersey because my grandparents helped raise me my mom's parents and so they raised me. And so when my grandfather died in two thousand and four, seven years later, my premonition came true. He had a stroke a couple of days before I went to Wisconsin to cover of deposition. My family wanted me to continue working. I did get a chance a day of his stroke, but he was just communicating with his hands at that point, and he passed on when I was in Wisconsin. I got stuck there overnight. So the actual premonition I had about being alone by myself with no one to console me king true. But what flipped that around a little was my grandfather came to me in hotel room orbs of Light looks like an unsolved mystery episode. I stepped from being me normal to me in this new reality. With my grandfather crossing over his orbs of light and all that, a feeling of unconditional love washed over me in the room I went from having my greatest fear to having one of the most profound experiences of my life that transformed my life and made me realize I was like.
Speaker 1: And so this was like a light switch. Right from one minute you were an attorney, the next minute you.
Speaker 3: Are in a different reality. It's like the matrix. I came out of the ploid looking around, going what do I do now?
Speaker 2: So how much time passed between seeing the orbs and the feeling of love, Like was there a little bit of terror in between?
Speaker 3: Or were you just like wait, zecking split? And I bring up on sold mysteries because I'm like forty eight right now. People younger and your audience may not know what that is. But it was just my whole reality got shifted. And I also had my first mediumship experience that night after my grandfather, because my grandfather said to me, son, I love you, don't don't grieve me, don't cry for me. Go get some food for yourself. I'm always gonna be with you. I'll be in your dreams. I'll communicate with you. And I was like, WHOA, okay, Grandpa, I love you. And then I went and got food and like had no like no emotion about it, and one of my close friend from high school called me, Tracy, and she asked me about my grandfather. I said, oh, he died, and I could sense for the first time, not for my five senses, I could sense for my intuitive abilities. As she was doubting what I was telling her orbs of light my grandfather, you know. So I said to her, Hey, Tracy, you know what. You don't believe what I'm telling you right now? I get it. I know you're skeptical. I am too. If it didn't happen to me, I be a skeptic, I was a skepticist. And I said, I said, what if your grandmother could come through to you right now? She goes, my grand's been dead six months. I said, what if she came through? And then her grandmother relaid a specific message that only the two of them knew. So she drops the phone starts crying in the bathroom. Her future husband grabs the phone at the time says, what did you just say to my wife? Why she's crying in the bathroom? And I was, I guess, my best friend, I know, since I'm like fourteen thirteen, you know, and so are you? Okay? She grabs me. She goes, how did you know that? Only my grandmother knew that? And then I got scared went back to Hella left the lights on for ten years, like everyone for ten years, I always had the lights on. So that's in a nutshell. How my you know, reality shifted?
Speaker 2: So how did the grandmother's message come to you? Is it just a feeling that you knew or did you some people hear like the actual voices? What was your experience?
Speaker 3: You know? Interestingly enough, I sensed it. You know when you get a daja vu moment you think about someone and they call you and you're like, oh wow, that's how the feeling feels. So I would have like these tingles, like you sense it. You just your spidy sense comes off, as I call it. And her grandmother was telling me as I was, I don't know if I channel it conn well strongly as a medium. She's telling me, let Tracy know, and she said the specific message, learned it out without realizing it, and they come through like charades. So I'll get sounds, I'll get images. My clairvoyance has grown a lot in the last few years, so I'll get a lot of images, premonitions. If you're still to show charmed. It's kind of like that. Sure gets the premonition images. Those are pretty spot on because I get stuff like that, and so make sure of various different things such as that.
Speaker 1: Okay, So, as an attorney, how many times have you been in court and you get a vision that the purpose partner who died in the case comes out and says, here it is where the bodies are buried, here's where the money is.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: How many times does that happen you've solved the case.
Speaker 3: I have a formal answer for this, since I am an attorney and a lawyer and a psychic and all this fun thing. I'm gonna tell you. Since the rules of ethical conduct, the rules of profetical conduct do not have any provisions that governor lawyers who have psychic abilities, I've kept the two so separate that when i'm court, I just use my lawyer skills because I don't ever want these two to conflate each other.
Speaker 1: And yeah, yep, spoken like a true attorney.
Speaker 2: Perfect and good for you using the lingo.
Speaker 1: I am the purpose that's right, the purp and the body is buried in the right. I got it, you know, I got it. You do keep the two worlds separate? Then, yes, how can you you just kind of switch it off when you're in court?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, when I'm in lawyer mode, and I do you know, I started out with this twenty years ago, right, but I really didn't start doing it like full time, like I say part time actually as like a night thing. It's like it's like moonlighting, but not moonlighting.
Speaker 1: It's version of night court.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and except, so what I do is even when I had my own physical office because I don't have a physical officing more, but I had when I had one. I do readings in the evenings after six, so I have clients line up for readings without telling anyone else in the build, and that's what's going on. And then I had my law clients during the day and they'd breathe when I do a lot of like insurance stuff, so I wouldn't have to be around people as much. But it was mostly no. But even now, like I have interesting days where I'll have two podcast interviews, two like depositions as a lawyer, and then at night I'll do two interviews and it's like gifting the gears between the three. But a lot of people have multiple roles they fill true what would you.
Speaker 2: Do or how do you handle it if you were like in a case and the victim was dead but they came to and they're like, he's lying, he actually did it, Like he's separated to do what if she just came to him?
Speaker 1: Well, you know what I mean, don't come.
Speaker 3: It sounds like it'd make a great script to a show on Netflix at something you watch. Right in real life, I don't, I don't. I don't mix the twos, and I do property insurance. So I haven't had anyone who owns the house tell me they you know, in that in that setting. I haven't had those kind of facts present themselves.
Speaker 2: So no, A the house falling on doors, which or whatever.
Speaker 1: Shoot, all right, your story is really interesting, not just because of the grandfather thing. But we do have something in common, you and I, and that is that we're both survivors of cancer. And the interesting thing about this is that you actually predicted, you got a premonition about your diagnosis before, like six months before. Right, However, tell us that story.
Speaker 3: So basically where my old office building was, I'm in Tampa, Florida. So there's a place called Davis island and there's an office space, like my old office had commercial space under it. And this is back in twenty eighteen. March of twenty eighteen, I had just started my podcast around the same time, I went for a walk outside just to get some air, you know, March in Tampa's like really nice spring, warm weather but not too hot yet. And I'm walking and I walk past the window that's underneath my office space and I'm looking at my shirt and I'm looking at my pants, and I'm like, just you know, it becomes like a mirror that time of morning, and all of a sudden, I'm looking at my reflection. I get wouldn't it be weird if you had cancer and didn't know it? And I was like, cancel that out. And then I look again, and it did it a second time, and then a third time, and all of a sudden, I was like, Okay, I have cancer because this is my body I'm looking yet, and this is my intuitive voice speaking to me. So I went and spoke to a bunch of the people I worked with and friends, and I told my family, I said I might have cancer. I don't know how to find out, but I feel as if I do and they were all like, no, no, no, that's just a crazy thought. And so fast forward. I had suffered from diverticulitis for fifteen years, so my doctor wanted me to get a cat scan to get it checked and see about getting diverticulitis surgery. So I was kind of doing that in anticipation of that. I went and got a cat scan and the doctor calls me and says, we need you to go to see eurologist right away. And I'm like why, Well, the imprint from the cat scan shows you have stage one kidney cancer. I'm like what, just like my premonition, Oh my god. And my doctor's like your premonition. I'm like yeah, doc, and I explained it to him. He's like, well, luckily this is the most aggressive cancer, you'll be able to remove it. So he was already kind of giving me a pep talk. But yeah, it was pretty crazy because then I won't do that transition for three months ago. As it is, when you go through cancer, depend on what you got. You have to wait for the m and then the surgery or the procedure or chemo, whatever it is.
Speaker 1: And so what I'm surprised by that you actually told you doctor. Hey, doc, I had a premonition. I had so talking about crossing the lines here ran Well, it was different for you, it was a little different. We were surprised we had no premonitions.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we're not here about We're here about Zuck.
Speaker 3: We're not here about it though, in reference, because I know you being a cancer survivor something. I had a cancer scare two years ago and I don't really talk about it much, but my doctor, I had a kidney stone went into the ar and they thought they found another growth of my right kidne Because I didn't get the kidney removed, I got a cryoblast on. And let me tell you something. You have a type of thing going on. Your psychology, your spirituality, your personal everything, mental health, it all gets whacked out right. And I respect you so much for sharing this on your show and bringing it up during the interview, because I have utmost respect for you and any cancer survivor, because only a cancer survivor knows what a cancer survivor experiences when they go through a digo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's nothing quite like a doctor saying yes, it is true you have cancer, and then going to a second doctor and having that confirmed. That's the worst, right, because you always had that hope that you know now that the doctor, second doctor go no, they got it wrong.
Speaker 3: Nope.
Speaker 1: When the second doctor says yep, they're right, your world the floor drops out from under you. Anyway. So I just found that interesting that you were able to diagnose your own you intuitively knew that you had it, which it was complete opposite for us. But beyond that, I'm bringing out all your medical histories UK. You were undergoing a colonoscopy and under anesthesia. You ended up having quite the experience. Can you share that with us?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I did an episode about it. I don't do my own talking episodes where I don't interview someone else, like it's just not my format. But that experience was so profound. So I was diagnosed with the stage one kidney cancer in August almost two oh, well, twenty eighteen, so do the mass six years, six years ago. And I went through this waiting Holt waiting period in order to get my MRI done. So then I had the surgery and then it was cancer free. And I was determined cancer free on September twenty sixth of that year. So then I had to go in for a colonoscopy for UH to prepare for my diverticu AE surgery in December. It was a great year, Oh Jesus. But I go in for the colonoscopy not expecting much and I get put under. But before I got put under, I started reading the nurse who was putting me under, like who was catering to me? And I thought she had someone die around her that was her ex husband, but he really was in her husband. They got divorced, but he still considers her his wife. And I was talking to her while she was like getting me prepared to go under and telling her, your son, don't fight with him, just let him graduate. Just let me graduated. Already. My son and I just argument this morning. He's graduating in May, and I had a big argument about and she anyway, that was a side story. So I go under and I'm in this garden again, like the first time my grandpa came orbs a light, it was like one way, but this time I'm in a garden and everything was alive and connected as one. And when I say that, I mean everything felt like it breathed, It would breathe. Everything was emotionally love unattached. Everything's one. We are one, and that's the interconnectedness I felt from that experience. It was like if we're living in like ten eighty right now, as like pixels. This was like five billion pixels all my senses. Ohh wow. It was profound. And my grandfather spoke to me. He said, son, I love you. When you get out of the out of here, talk to your mother when you call her, get out of here, call your mom. Tell her the specific words. My grand's very specific. Tell your mom that every night she prayed about you by yourself and never told you that. She didn't want you to pre cease predecease her. She's going to live a normal life. You're going to live a normal life to the best of your ability. She's going to die after you. You're not going to predecease her. I was like, okay, Grandpa, I love you, and then I come too. Then I called my mom and my friend picked me up. My best friend, Megan picked me up, and we got we left the place to get something to eat or whatever, and I called my mom and said, Mom, I just had the most profound experience I think was Grandpa. And She's like, well, what did he say. And I relayed the message back to her and I said, he wants me to know to tell you that when you prayed every day for sit He goes, She goes, Oh my god, my prayer that you weren't going to die before me I would die. I was like, yeah. She started crying. And my mom's not the most emotional person. She was a school teacher in Patterson, New Jersey, inner city school and very strict. But you know, anyway, she were crying. I knew right then and there that this was significant and authentic and real. So I started crying. My mom was crying, I'm crying, and we just had this big Kumbaya moment. And you know, I have a lot of moments like that with my mom about my grandfather and my grandmother. You know, being on the other side, you feel these things all the time. You sense me.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, it's very cool, though. It sounds like your family. A lot of people who go through these kinds of things and suddenly one day they suddenly their psychic mediums. They find themselves kind of at odds with their friends and family, and there were co workers. It sounds like you kind of landed softly abilities right right. But did were you aware of that before you found yours or was it an after the fact thing.
Speaker 3: I want to give you an anecdote for a ment, just to explain my family dynamics. So I went back from Tampa to New Jersey when I was eighteen, and I wanted to go into the city to get like a fake ID for myself. I know I shouldn't be talking like that, being an attorney, but that was what I was. So my mom was sleeping and I was upstairs, and I went down the steps and she goes, don't She goes, don't go to the city tonight. I loved five minutes outside, five miles outside New York City in New Jersey. Don't go to the city tonight. You're gonna lose fifty dollars. You're gonna be upset. Don't do it. I was like, whoa. Just before we had cell phones were you know, like I had a landline in my bedroom that was my home phone for me, you know each other. And so I go in the car and tell my friends this, we'd go to the city. Stupid me, eighteen years old, goes into the city. I lost fifty dollars. I came home upset. And when I got home, my mom was waiting for me, and she's like, you didn't listen to my advice. I go, no, she goes, when I get those kind of feelings, follow them. I was like, WHOA. I always felt like she was like watching me when she wasn't there. But how our family was. My grandmother used to get ititchy hands and go play at the dog tracks and see Tucust, New Jersey and went thousands of dollars and be quiet about it. And like, you know, like my family had this. I don't know how to explain it, this intuitive abilities.
Speaker 1: And we got to meet because I gotta rub off on you a little bit because I need a little bit of that hands. Yeah, not necessarily hands, but you know, I love.
Speaker 2: Hearing you talk about the feelings of love that have been coming through. But have any shadows that ever come through?
Speaker 3: Oh? When you say shadows, you mean like do I deal with.
Speaker 2: Like discuss not your own personal healing, but just like anything kind of creepy that's not you or your family.
Speaker 3: Well, I'll say this to you as a medium. I use my abilities as a medium, if you want to call it that. I mean, it's like saying, do you have great vision and can you be a marchman and shoot, you know, at a range, or do you have the ability to go bench press five thousand you know, five thousand rep. So it's just an ability I have, but I use it to focus on the light side of things. So when I work with clients and they call me for a reading, I tune into their energy. I just every energy medium as an intuitive person, whatever, and I'll tune into their energy and their loved ones will come through. And it's usually I focus in the light. So I focus on clarity, reassurance, giving people that ability not to feel so caught and grief when they know that their loved ones are watching them now. And so in terms of the dark sided things, I have done some paranormal investigations, one three weeks ago in Utah where my whole paradigm shift about the paranormal changed. I never saw anything like that before and it was and we just did a video for it. So it's actually on a YouTube realm tube called Ghosts I try Thin ghost Quests, and so if you watch it, it's one aired each week right now. It's it's a remarkable thing because I got scratched by something and we actually caught stuff on tape, like the Paranormal Investigator ghost Hunter shows. You see. I was part of one and it was crazy and I enjoyed it. I want to do more of it in a safe, you know, controlled way. But it made me realize that we're not in Our world is a lot bigger. Our universe is so much larger and more profound, even for me as a skeptic, because I was always skeptical of those shows are a skeptical spirits, and even as a medium, I was skeptical about non related spirits popping in and having to deal with. But you know, when I say related spirits, I mean people who'm friends with I could pick up on their relatives, or people I read with when they trust me to read for them, I pick up on normal. You know, when I say normal, I pick up on connected spirits to those people all the investigation, that wasn't the case. It was. It was very different.
Speaker 2: I was really hoping when I asked that question, you can say, Nope, doesn't exist.
Speaker 3: If it would have been in July or a month or two ago, I would have been like that. But now, unfortunately I could tell you that I know there's stuff out there that you know, you have to be prepared when you deal with them kind of thing, and you have to make sure you're you know what you're going into before you go there.
Speaker 1: Crazy kookie thing is that you said you enjoyed it. I actually did it for a while and I hated it. Man, I did the feeling. I was so freaked out. I hate like the one time I went into a place and you can tell immediately that there was something in there, and the closer you got to this one particular room, the more it felt. It was like palpable and I was like, nope, I'm out of here. I did for like I think I did two or three times, and I was done.
Speaker 3: I went to this place in Utah, and I'm telling you right now, if you were to see these bit I'm not trying to put I mean, I guess I should promote myself that I'm not. I don't the videos themselves do enough justice to show when you're going into a place. And I already know as a psychic, I have spiritual things happen to me every single day, Like I'll wake up and one of my close friends fathers will pop in and tell me call my daughter, let her know everything's okay, and then I'll go grab the phone to call her, and she's calling me about something else, and the synchronicities are off the charts. So I'm used to communicating with familiar loved ones, deceased animals even, or whatever. But when you have the paranormal and it's really there, it just makes you realize how big of a universe we have. Even on the other side.
Speaker 1: Now, I've heard that the stuff that I felt, the stuff that you felt, the weird vibe stuff, it's a lot of our own shadows that we're bringing to these kinds of things. Now it might not be ours, but it could be someone who was there before or someone along those lines, and not necessarily a demon or something like that. So just so we can let Karen sleep tonight, just go ahead and say you agree with me on that. I agree that it's just it's not really demons or anything like that. It's actually just like our own shadows and it's just as long as you so you're fine.
Speaker 3: I'll say this. I've saved my house since I've come back from my trip each week. I used to save once every few months. Now I'm saging weekly, but I find that it's a good practice to do anyway, because it's like dusting. You're clearing the energies out. Do I know what I encountered in Utah? Was it this or was it that? I don't know exactly what it was. When you get scratched next morning and those scratches appear for four hours and then disappear, and then you have weird dreams and you come back to Tampa. Yeah, it was. It was a unique experience. I'm trying.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to let Karen sleep tonight. You're not going wrong with the plane here.
Speaker 3: Let me cover you with this. I would recommend staging once in a while, and that should give you. That should give you peace and when you slay down. One of the things I learned as a psychic medium is I lay down, I take three deep breasts, I go to meditate a little, and I pretend I don't I mean, I imagine myself with a ball of white protective energy protecting me, and I let that energy come from me and fill into the entire room, and I keep the doors closed and that allows me to sleep where I'm not afraid of any spiritual activity around me or anything, and so you might be able to do something like that just to come for yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I've had some I don't know if I ever told you this, but when our daughter was little, when we lived in the little box, we didn't really live in the box. It was very small, duplex.
Speaker 1: It wasn't her a bridge.
Speaker 2: I had this dream one night and like I went into her room and there was something dark moving towards her bed, and I remember just mustering every ounce of strength and everything in my soul and just yelling no. And it looked it like kind of turned around and stopped in the left.
Speaker 3: Here's an observations we talk about this, don't we all have our eight year old in her child within ourselves that gets scared no matter what, even when we can be what we are in real life, an attorney or you know, any of our roles. Because my mom the other day told me, and I was watching her when this happened, because she lives with me now and she's seventy seven, And she went to the kitchen and she goes, were you just behind me? And I'm sitting in front of her on the other side of room. I'm my recliner. I'm like no, She's like, well that was that spirit. I go what? She goes, well, there's a spirit that's been visiting here. I'm like, what wait, whoa what arm on my shoulder to reassure me that everything's going to be okay. And I'm like, so I picked out the sage and I started saging yeah here because I'm not I'm not seeing this and I'm supposed to so.
Speaker 2: But what if it's a good ghost.
Speaker 3: Well she said it was, so I take her works for it, but I'm still staging anyway because the rent chipping towards a mortgage or something.
Speaker 1: In spite of everything, though. The scary is the movie Poltic Guys freakd a living crap out of No Man. No, But that's that's not the freakest thing for me. The freakiest thing was when she's in the kitchen, she's doing whatever, and she turns around and the chairs all split out, and she goes, well, that's weird, and she pushes them back in and she goes back to doing the dishes and she turns around all a sudden they're like all stacked up on the table. That f reached me out for some reason, and I can ever never watch that movie again because of that.
Speaker 2: Oh, I was just gonna say, watch it now, the clown Man. That was the thing.
Speaker 3: Going to go horror, those two movies.
Speaker 1: I grew up in Connecticut, so Amineville was right down the street, for lack of a better term. So when that movie came out, I hated it because it gets like, that's my neighbor. That's not not a good thing. So I'm not a horror fan. I used to be. I used to I used to be love being scared and all that kind of stuff, But I can't watch them anymore. You know what, We're living in a horror show as it is. We don't need any extra added horror crap on her piled up.
Speaker 3: On We're living even script without realizing it.
Speaker 1: Oh, we are, for sure, for sure. So let's get back to the topic on hand, because your story fascinates me. You are walking that fine line between law and the WU really really well. But how have you been able to so successfully separate the two and how can someone who is trying to do something similar not find themselves in too deep in one world or the other.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you for that. First off, I'll say two things. One, there are other psychic lawyers out there. There's actually somebody who is trademarked psychic lawyer psychic term.
Speaker 1: We know him. I know him quite well.
Speaker 3: You don't know, and I admire that. It's funny because I go by Jason Zook as a pseudonym. That's actually a shortened version of my name from my grandfather, where Jason C. A. Follow is my legal name. So no pun intended. But for the longest time I had two identities going on without the two interrupting each other. And I did that very strictly, just so that I can have a normalcy to an extent. I wanted to be able to be intuitive and it gives me endorphins. It connects me to people on a deeper level, and it's so much more meaningful, and it gives me purpose when I can, you know, have a good reading with somebody and connect with someone, help them know that we're not just living in time matter space. We stand and we going. That's the mystery death. A lot of us don't appreciate that. I feel after talking to thousands of people on other side, I feel pretty strongly about we just.
Speaker 1: Keep going, like wh wh wh wh whoa whoh woh. You can't just say that and just walk on like you didn't just step on it. What do you mean we keep going? What does that mean after we die?
Speaker 3: Well, if I was to tell you that these are meat suits and our bodies or avatars on this planet. My personal belief from talking to everyone on other side is when we die, it's like fall asleep on the couch well watching TV. Think of that image for a minute. Think of after this interview, you go lay down later and you're watching a show and you just zoom out, you know, you fall asleep, and then you're on the other side, and then you're given a greet somebody who's like a familiar person for making my grandfather, my mom whoever, and that person orient tatch. You and I believe that we are very closely connected. Love connects us to the other side like an umbilical chord. So when you want to talk to your loved one that's on the other side, I want to talk to my grandfather, I'll go look in the mirrors, I'll brushing my teeth and I'll speak to him telepathically in my head, and I get a penny later on or I'll get confirmation in a dream, like there's a connectedness between our sleep, our meditation, our prayer, and the other side. And they talk to us in breadcrumbs, like synchronistic numbers, like angel numbers will line up and synchronize with a song, a penny from heaven on the ground, a bird, a feather. There's all these signs that happen out there that most of us just think serendipitous. I've had plenty of enough experiences in my life that I know that's not serendipitous. When it's authentic, you'll know, You'll get goosebumps. You know. These things aren't something you can just create or make up. It happens as a force of nature.
Speaker 1: I believe I might know someone that feels that very strongly. So you're reaching to the choir in a very very strong way, someone who who is living in both worlds. What kind of advice can you give us? With the world being as it is, people were talking about this is big spiritual awakening happening and all that kind of stuff. But and yet the more people awaken, the more the crap was finding in the world. I Mean, the stuff that's going on is so insane. How can everything be getting better when things seem to be getting worse. Let's take a break and we'll be right back. And now back to the skeptic metaphysicians. How can everything be getting better when things seem to be getting worse?
Speaker 3: Great question. I'm going to give you one point of there. It is real. This is all like the woo woo is real, And I'm in between both worlds. And you know, my day might start doing something as a lawyer, but by five o'clock I'm doing a podcast on a spiritual topic, or I'm having someone call me from California asking me for a reading, telling me that as she's been meditating the last two weeks, her spirit guid told me called Jason Zook and she just googled me and found me, and I was like, wait, what that's an Yeah, I've had that happen somehow so many times that you just can't make this stuff. And so when you're asking me about being between both worlds and trying to make sense of it, I compartimentalize. When I got diagnosed with my cancer, I comparliamentalize that. And I think if you can compartmentalize things, even with our chaotic, hectic world we're living in right now with all these changes and things that are happening, turbulence and all we're going through unrest, whatever else we're gonna call it uncertainty. I've had enough information through over time that I know we're going through this right now, like turbulence on an airplane. The plane will land. We will resume our normal lives in the future and look back at this as if you you know, you go to a party and you're you're looking at it years later trying to remember what happened that night. Like I feel like we have a point in the future where we get past all this, and I do believe that there is a spiritual weekend going on. When you watch home well like a home like a home repair type home warranty commercial, and you have an actress acting as if she's meditative and she's psychic, and she's telling people American home warranty, I don't mean to plug them, but they're doing where you'll see you'll see apps for meditation mixed in on the news. I'm like, WHOA, what's going on here. We're in a different world than we were five years.
Speaker 2: So you're talking about how you compartmentalize everything. What do you think would happen if you didn't, if you just kind of let the wu come into the lawyer.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm always going to be a lawyer because I trained for that. I took my student loans out for that. I've gone through all the experiences, right. But I feel like the psychic part of me. I make a joke about it. If there's any part of me that has the most confidence about anything I can do, it's my psychic side. I'm gonna tell you why, because it's it's it's in me, It's it's who I am. And I've got so much confidence when I do with it that I know that that's just me breathing. When I'm a lawyer, I've got to read a book, I got to figure it out. I got to look at the statutes. I gotta do analysis. It's tiring. Sometimes I love it, but it's tiring. And I help people when their houses get damaged and their property and the insurance company doesn't pay them right, And that's very every morning, and gratify I've been doing it for twenty three years. But when I get done with that, and then I'm on a weekend, and I have someone call me grieving their mom and they have been destrunt for months, and I get a chance to talk to them for a half hour and we connect to their mom and she's crying and I'm crying, and we're both having this awesome experience. And I get off the phone and I'm just sitting there and like, ah, that I could be a part of that. It kind of is. I call it like the cherry on the cake, you know, likes. It's just one of those moments I appreciate.
Speaker 1: With what I can do, and we appreciate that you can do it too. It's a special kind of thing, especially one foot in each world, because that's not an easy thing to do. On my side of things. I want to be more in the WU, but the three D gets too much in the way. So I'll ask you this question that I like asking a lot of people that come on the show, and we get really interesting answers on it. What's it just flew away?
Speaker 2: Maybe you're not supposed stay at the answer to that. Maybe not, because answer will come from within.
Speaker 3: No, damn it.
Speaker 1: This is a really important.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you're talking about having one foot in both worlds, but for you, the three D usually takes over the WU. Yeah, so maybe how can you stay firmly ensconced in that as well?
Speaker 1: How can someone stay firmly ensconced in the five D world? If I want to be in the WU? What can I do to find my piece my way in there?
Speaker 3: Don't call it WU first, for one, make normal. It's just energy. And when you think about energy, it's it's it's all around us. We tune in. This is my belief. We tune into the energy. It's normal. It's part of our daily routine. And you can live a five D experience with your own intention and as you are willing it in your life. You know, like I could ignore people will call me for help or for readings or whatever, and just be a lawyer. And sometimes I burnt out on being a psychic, and sometimes I burnt out and being a lawyer, and it gets exhausting some moments, you know, But I just I've learned my ego is no longer in the way of that. For ten years I didn't tell anyone about it. My ego was in the way, which meant, oh my god, what if my clients found out in Mississippi or Alabama. I'm a psychic. Am I a heathen? Am I gonna be excommunicated from their Christmas guard lists in the future, you know. Like it was those thoughts that hit me for a long time. And then I met my best friend at a wedding in twenty sixteen. Sounds like a movie, Megan. She and I do our own show called Psychic Visions together. And when she saw me at this wedding and she's like, sat next to me, She's I've been trying to meet you for five years. I'm like, what, So Like, I heard you on a podcast and we went to college together and we were at different times, but I'm supposed to be best friends with you, and We're going to do a lot of things together. Spiritually, I was like, should I change my seat?
Speaker 1: I won't want check please, we want more.
Speaker 3: And the synchronicities just came flowing through our lives and we just had this like like profound soul connectedness. And ever since then we have this relationship. She's married, you know, but we're super close and best friends and we've created a lot of great things together. And if she was with me on that trip in Utah and so all the crazy stuff I saw, like we see these, and she owns a metaphysical store here in Tampa, so like we're all engross in these different aspects of our lives. But she's an entrepreneur, so her day job is owning a shop, but then afterwards she's into it. So a short answer to your question would be not to make it like it's complicated. You don't have to make it like a Facebook's task it's complicated. Make it simple. Just be like, hey, you know what, I'm intuitive. I can read things, so what so can other people? Well? What do I need to do to do it responsibly? Get your ego out of the way. Understand that the days I don't read people, there's people who want to me to read them or do something with them, or you know, discuss things or whatever it is. And so the time I dedicate away from one to the other, I try to balance it because I'm a Libra, and in your context, I would say try to bring it into your life.
Speaker 1: More So, first of all, yes, the egos is the problem, and I'm processing it as i'm saying this right now, so I'm distracted. But back to the question I had for you earlier on you talked about. I don't want to say chaos, but the challenges that we're experiencing in this speed world right now. In your estimation, you've got a lot of experience with people on the other side. In your estimation, are we supposed to fight to make it better or are we just supposed to be everything is perfect? Because we've heard both sides, and I'm really curious to hear what your take on it is.
Speaker 3: When you say everything is perfect, just can you libry on That's why I can't say your question better.
Speaker 1: Like everything is happening for a reason in the exact way it's supposed to. All the challenges are there for to help you get a certain place or whatever. Suggest I believe that, So that's what you believe.
Speaker 3: I do believe that, because look, there's some things. You might be introduced to somebody who's a twin flame, for example, and you might go through this horrendous personal experience, but there's a there's a behind that. It's a learning experience. There's soul contracts involved that there's so many crazy things, right, and then you can go through spiritual experiences the same way you might have to learn certain things. Us getting cancer might have taught us to be more authentic with ourselves, have more authentic, deeper relationship with people in our lives, making us strive to live five D lives now instead of waiting till later. You know, there's different aspects of how to see that, and so even the experiences that we dread that we might like ten years ago, somebody said, what's the most scariest thing you'd go through that you'd be fearful of, I'd be like, yeah, getting cancer. Now I've got a card. I've done that. Like I think I wouldn't be afraid. Like I try to find humor and things I go through because I think it helps, you know, with everything we've been through the last five years as a world, and humor is an elixir. It's something that can keep us grounded and can help us make light of things that we can't normally make light of.
Speaker 1: Maybe yeah, very true. Okay, we're running in time. I want to make sure we definite talk about your podcast because you've You've brought it up a couple of times and I think you've got two podcasts, right, Yeah, I fund like you're an attorney in an overachiever or anything. But so tell us about your shows to say, if someone wants to listen to you, they can't sure.
Speaker 3: My original podcast is called Jason's Look the Social Psychic and I'm the host of the Social Psychic radio show, and that's available on all platforms, Apple, everything else. Also in a I also have another show called Psychic Visions, which my best friend Megan I mentioned earlier. Megan Cain and I are co host of and both shows are signed with Electricast Media. Electricast Media is out of La Mark Nettter and Peter Rafelson our producers. And then we also have a Paranormal Universe network for podcasters who delve in paranormal, spiritual, psychic kind of realm if they would like to join our network. We're building a podcast network right now. We have almost about ten shows and we're trying to get to one hundred.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's great. And then if someone wanted to reach out to you and either get a reading from you or just kind of hang out with you, because you are just like one of those guys that you just want to hang out with, right or even if they had like legal questions like I don't have.
Speaker 3: But the website, I have the website for my lawyer and stuff at cfollow law dot com my last name, and then I have my my website for the Social Psychic, which is the social Psychic dot com. And you can just contact me on social media. I go buy the Social Psychic on Instagram. I use that the most, but I'm also on other platforms. You can find me with the Social Psychic or Jason Zooke. Feel free to reach out to me, and I'm happy to talk to anyone who's interually want to talk about spiritual stuff, or if you want a reading, or if you want to find about podcasting, because it's always fun to talk about that stuff. Took very cool.
Speaker 1: Well, we're going to add links directly on our show notes. So if you missed him saying all that, if you didn't have a piece of paper in a pend on HND at the moment, just go to skeptic meteposition dot com. You're used to it by now. Just go there, go to his episode page. His links are going to be directly on the show notes, either in the show notes or on the blog. Either way they'll be there. It's easy for you to connect with him. So ZOK, this has been a lot of fun. You are are a ton of fun to hang out with.
Speaker 3: I'd love to have you guys come on my show as well. That would be fun, continue to enjoy. I mean, this is just when I do podcasting. I make the joke. Can you imagine ten years ago if you were telling somebody, oh, yeah, I talked about my most vulnerable moment, and there was a large audience listening to us. But if you're at a restaurant, you'd be whispering to each other like that, right, right, right, Yeah, it's a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: It has been a lot of fun. But to follow up on that, I don't think I would be necessarily and again ego talking, I don't think i'd be talking about this quite so loudly in a restaurant, right, So I would be whispering the restaurant and where I'm right now speaking to thousands of people who watch and listen to this podcast on daily basis. So to your point, yes, I was great, But they've pre qualified themselves, like they've shown that they were interested in this stuff by coming to our show.
Speaker 3: So I feel a.
Speaker 1: Little bit more comfortable. The people in the restaurant are like, these guys are whack of dudes. Let's get out of you this check.
Speaker 3: Please, I've gotten those looks over the years.
Speaker 1: Wave at them all right. Well, Jason, thank you so so much for coming on the show. It's been an absolute pleasure and we look forward to staying in touch.
Speaker 3: Thank you, look forward to it. Thank you so much, and a.
Speaker 1: Huge thank you to you. If you know someone who would benefit from hearing the message we're sharing on the show, do them and us a favor and share the show with them. It will help get the word out about us and it might just change someone's life for the better. Well that's all for now. We will see you on the next episode of The Skeptic Metaphysician. Until then, take care,