Speaker 1: Hello, everybody, Welcome to another episode of Hard Truths. Today, my guest Dana Kipple. She is the author of a New Force, a book about plasma consciousness and the new human potential. She's a polymath, sci fi filmmaker, author, and she's interested in plasma intelligence. She's a futurist and she's an optimist as well. Dana, thank you very much for joining my podcast. How are you doing today?
Speaker 2: I'm good.
Speaker 1: How are you doing great? So did I get the introduction right there? Well, how would you explain your research and.
Speaker 3: What you do? Okay?
Speaker 2: I would say that it is on the frontier and the edge of what people are doing in science and spirituality. So I call plasma like the perfect bridge of science and spirituality. My theory is basically, yes, in science there is a plasma. It is the for state of matter and ionized gas. And my theory is that there is a finer plasma that is multi dimensional. It is sentient, is the living fabric of reality, and it is finer than the plasma we can now prove or observe in science. It creates the observable, but it is somewhere between the unobservable and observable. So I think one of my life challenges will be, Okay, how do we observe or prove this and Dewey or is it more about the relationship with it? So that's kind of it in a nutshell.
Speaker 1: And what led you to even like kind of look into this. I mean, I'm very interested in how people get involved in plasma and is they like read some of the people that I always get people mentioned to me, like you, Joseph Ferrell or Robert Temple, that kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: How do you get involved?
Speaker 2: Crazy story? So Robert Temple is a great mentor of mine. I love him and his wife Olivia. He's like my father and then she's like my mother of plasma. But I actually found them afterwards. So I was meditating about five years ago before a new science of heaven came out and all this is really hard to explain. I wouldn't believe me, but this is what happened. It was like my third time meditating, and all of a sudden, it's like a nosis. I just knew. I was like, plasma is the vehicle for consciousness. It is intelligent. It is something you know, beyond what they're telling us in science that has there's a natural suppression to it, Like I just knew all of it has to do with like Mary Magdalene and Anana and the Goddess, but also with math and science, and I just knew all these things. I can't explain how And then you know, it took five years to kind of digest and create into a book. It took only a year to write it, but it was just so much in here. And then I was almost like divinely letter. I know this sounds crazy, but like divinely Letter guided to what I needed to research to kind of put it in like human words. So I just found things, and I found that I googled, because I never had studied plasma in my life. I googled plasma and intelligent and I saw that Robert Temple was coming out with a book the next year called a New Science Aha it. So as soon as that came out, I read it, and that confirmed that I wasn't crazy, because I was like, he's saying the same things. I think, Yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: I had a similar experience where I remember my first conversation with Navy engineer Savator Piis. He brought up that we were talking about gravity manipulation, that's already pretty far out there.
Speaker 3: And next thing I know, he's bringing up like have you.
Speaker 1: Read Robert Temple and like this idea that plasma could be conscious.
Speaker 3: And I remember at the time, this was two years ago.
Speaker 1: Me thinking Okay, this guy is like out there, this is too much, et cetera. And now I look back and I go, oh, no, if anything, it's probably even more than that.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Yes, for me, the thing that made me start taking very seriously was understanding that plasma produces its own electromagnetic fields and therefore can be self stabilized and can make its own shapes like smokering can make it. Because then it opens the door to this idea that you know, plasma is maybe more than what we thought it was.
Speaker 3: So who were your what what.
Speaker 1: Do you think is your most compelling research or you know, for people that are interested in plasma, who would you tell them to check out or read?
Speaker 2: Sure? Well, I know with your audience, I want to say saying really quick, just to bridge it from science to metaphysics, because I do jump a little bit around with you with you mentioning electromagnetism, so electro magnetic field shape plasma and science even on larger levels, which some people in science would not say is true. But if you look at the plasma universe model by Hannas Alfin, you would find that it can do that and it can check out scientifically. The point I'm trying to make is who has the largest elect What is the largest electromagnetic field of the human It is our heart. So when we are connected with our heart energy, one would maybe posit that you could harmonize with or you know, create reality by molding this plasma with your consciousness. So it's just some thing to think about, which is why when we're in our hearts we can create reality a lot easier than maybe when we're decoherent and angry and not in our hearts. So that's kind of a lot of my research and I connect those things. And two, if you're interested in plasma, where would I start? I would actually read a lot of Russian textbooks on plasma physics, and in Israel in India because they actually had the leading research that is not as suppressed as here. I would read obviously my book A New Force, Plasma Consciousness and the Muman Potential. I would read Eileen Mcusic's book Tuning the human biofield. It talks about bioplasma and how it kind of connects with our emotions and trauma. I mean, I have so many books. A New Science of Heaven by Robert Temple, I would read up on time crystals and how mushrooms communicate, because how my celium communicate and how viruses communicate and grow are actually the same as how plasma communicates. I'm looking at my library, I mean, there's so many books. Let me just grab one or two because it's right here.
Speaker 4: So I have like a special session session that is all what I've read about plasma.
Speaker 2: So I'm just going to bring it to you really quick and be crazy, but it'll be worth it because this will help everyone because this is what I read. Okay, just a feel. So this is the Russian book Plasma the Four State of Matter by D. A. Frank Kevin Netski, and it kind of goes it explains it. It's like a you know, ultra collegiate book, but it explains it the way anyone can understand just the complexity of plasma and science. And then I'm just looking for the ones that this book on soft matter is great because in the future we're actually going to be working more with systems theory and plasma and organic material and soft matter and technology. So that's good to learn about. And then this is kind of weird. This is a channeled book. It is the wooiest book I have. It's called Afterlife Comments on paraphysical concepts, the New Physics, and this woman supposedly channels Nicola Tesla, but it still is super interesting.
Speaker 3: I can the golden ratio there on the cover of Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then like you know, Nicola Tesla purple energy places. Nicoloa Tesla worked with plasma. He called it radiant matter. And then there's also radiant energy, which is what I believe is your plasma and consciousness working together. And he spoke about something more magical than radiant matter, which was what he was doing with radiant energy right before he died.
Speaker 3: And then let's I want to broach on a couple of these topics.
Speaker 1: He brought you around a lot of physics topics that I've talked about and this, Yeah, a lot first I think would be well, maybe radiant energy matter. So I'm guessing that you think that there is a connection between this plasma cosmology, plasma universe understanding of Nikola Tesla, you want to elaborate on that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, So when they first discovered plasma in like eighteen seventy eight, Sir William Crooks named it radiant matter. And then all of a sudden, this is like, this is all in my book in chapter two. It connects ether and plasma together all of a sudden, and then they call it. They come up with this thing called the lou and Sir William Crooks talked about how this radiant matter had paranormal properties. He addressed the British Royal Society about that and X rays and how there was something beyond science he couldn't explain that scientists were scared of, and he told them, please research this. There's something here. And then all of a sudden they come up with luminiferous ether, and then how plasma is this? But then they disprove it with the Michelson Morley experiment, which they were testing the static ether, and all of us know that ether is not static, so the test was wrong and defunct and stupid anyway, and I go into it in my book, and then all of a sudden we forget all about this, and then Tesla's working with radiant matter. Meanwhile, in nineteen twenty eight, Irving langmir the for state of matter plasma after blood plasma, because it has the same exact behaviors. And now we have after the FBI has created we have plasma, but all of its mystical properties were strict, and now we just have this plasma that no one learns about in school, and it goes underground and is tested in the military for like the last hundred years, but it makes up ninety nine point nine percent of visible matter. Yet we do not learn about it in school. Why we learned about particles which may or may not even exist, because really everything's made up of fields and plasma. So anyway, that's kind of the weird tale of the natural suppression of plasma, and it actually has some fascinating links with the divine feminine being suppressed and magic and weird stuff.
Speaker 1: I've got a lot of questions and all of those things. So one thing I want to bring up though, radiant matter radiant energy. Yeah, a lot of people look back at that and they think, oh, this was just you know, nineteen hundreds mumbo jumbo someone's making up. But really what was going on is we just didn't have the terminology from the physics and scientific perspective to describe what.
Speaker 3: The effector we're seeing. But I do think it's interesting that was connected to X rays.
Speaker 1: Yeah, X rays in that in that spectrum are one of the things that get released when you have like a fusion reaction go on.
Speaker 3: So when we're dealing with plasma, X rays are really common. Actually.
Speaker 1: Yeah, idea of like radiant energy like this energy that comes from nowhere, ye be absurd, but it got proven in twenty eleven with the dynamic Casimir effect that we can actually make light appear from nothingness, from just empty space.
Speaker 3: So that kind of if that what if that is radiant energy?
Speaker 1: And that was just Nikola Tesla or someone else trying to explain you know, what it is.
Speaker 3: Do you think that makes sense? Yes?
Speaker 2: And there I don't know if you brought up there's a company that named Kasmir that's actually doing some very interesting stuff. Have you looked them up?
Speaker 4: The City Whites company have to look at I don't know, Kashmir Kashmir Space and they have it's basically free energy, but the.
Speaker 2: Department Defense is funding it, so I don't know, but they've had this forever, but now they're putting it out there, but it's called Kasimir Space for a reason.
Speaker 3: That is Funny White's company.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, yes, yes, White is it goes even further because, yeah, this is where I want to help bridge some of the gap because people think when they hear some of this like, oh, she's just making this up whatever.
Speaker 3: Like No, these are like literal.
Speaker 1: Like former NASA engineers and people that have like defense contracts that are doing this stuff. And Sunny White is the founder of Kashmir the company Kasmir. It's named after Hendrik Kasimir, the Kashmir effect with the two plates and negative energy. And he was on Joe Rogan last year, not even a year ago, with a microchip that he said could do power low energy devices like pacemakers like forever with no batteries.
Speaker 3: So these concepts are absolutely real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people bring up and this is and if you talk to a lot of these engineers, they'll say the same thing that this really I ask you is they'll say that this goes back to like Nikola Tesla, it goes back to thinking of everything as waves and why we don't worry about plasma.
Speaker 3: One thing I want to go ahead.
Speaker 2: Well, I should just say back to connection you're saying, because I never answer the questions people ask me, and I'm trying to ask answer. Is I connect the radiant energy which most people don't with actual with this plasma, this finer plasma, and our consciousness and what we create out of that, out of literally creating with this ery, with this radiant matter in our consciousness is radiant energy. Some could call it God energy. I call it emergent energy, but some can call it dark energy, which expands the universe. But this is just simple pattern recognition. And maybe people don't take me seriously because I'm whimsical, but I know what I'm saying is going to pay off, So I don't really give a fuck because I think that you can be smart and still be authentic and weird and goofy and yeah x race. There's if people want to know more about it, it's pages like fifty forty nine to fifty two in my book, I talk about this guy that Nicholson, John William Nicholson, and his other model of an Adam and why it has to do more with like spectrals, and yeah, I go all into those weird things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, interesting, I didn't know about him. I'll have to look him up later.
Speaker 2: I love him deep.
Speaker 3: Have you ever looked at a company called Brilliant Light Power before? You may want to check into them.
Speaker 1: They're more I mean, not so much like they don't talk about plasma or you know, esoteric concepts as much. But they've basically made a little fusion reactors releasing X rays and they're trying to harness the X rays as energy, trying to harness everything.
Speaker 3: But I've been talking to their CEO, guy named.
Speaker 1: I forgot up the top of my head'll come to me in a second, but mis Randall Mills and and I think it was Catherine Hicks was talking about him and then Breakthrough Energy. So the thas why I bring it up is that you know, assuming that you're correct, which I think you are about some of this plasma and my theories as well is that people have been working on this and they've they've figured out that's the secret of it, and they're exploiting it to make money in businesses, and the government's exploiting it I think for military purposes. Oh yeah, now, is that why you spoke to Nick Cook? How did you get in touch with him? With the Yeah, zero point energy. Yeah, that conversation is really interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so very interesting story. So basically really quick with what's going on right now. And so the government's known about this for one hundred years, right and now all these people are coming out with it. That is because and I have insider information about this, and I'm fine saying it. They've been told and given permission by the government to come out with it. These people have had these technologies forever and they've in the past have been you know, suppressed.
Speaker 3: Now be.
Speaker 2: So many people know about it, and it's just it's a safer time for people where it wasn't ten years ago. And I will also say with that, as cool as all, this is the real secret hidden in plain sight. And this goes back to secret society. It's as crazy as it sounds, is that, yes, we can use technology and tools for this, but the beautifulest gift of all is that we can use it with our own consciousness. And that's what I teach, which is kind of a fresh perspective, and we can get into that after. I will go back to your question now, Nick Cook, And this goes back to what I was saying with my unique perspective. I got invited to a secret plasma conference. Robert Temple was there. Nick Cook was there an Exeter in England over the summer in twenty twenty five, and we were all brought together, like twenty of us to present on plasma. Jude Curvin was there, Bernard Carr was there, the black hole mathematician or astrophysicist, and I basically was there presenting on my unique theories in plasma. And we all made friends and met there. And Nick was there discussing his interface theory that he kind of was inspired by Donald Hoffman, I think, in plasma and talking about the orbs and what the plasmoids might be as far as interface theory goes. Yeah, so I met.
Speaker 1: Him there, So that's how you got in touch with him. Wow, Okay, so you were at a secret plasma conference.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I would. I really, I'm just being funny like secret, but it was just close to the public like I posted about it.
Speaker 1: But yeah, no, it's definitely a secret plasma conference.
Speaker 3: That's what we're gonna refer to it as.
Speaker 1: Yeah and this, and it got exposed on the Hard Shrews podcast right here exclusive boom just like that yes, that's pretty amazing that that you had, that you got involved in that, and.
Speaker 3: That you I do want to explore this aspect.
Speaker 1: Of consciousness connected to it, but I want to build up towards that.
Speaker 3: So you believe in the idea of the ether, then.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, yeah, the like our you know, Aristotle spoke about quintessence and Plato and goes beyond before that.
Speaker 1: But yes, yeah, And I guess this is the reason why I asked is because that would seem to be the explanation for when you say there's this other version of plasma that's like, I don't know if you said it was less dense or like, you know, yeah, less dense, And that can explain it because you know, the idea of the ether is this idea that we're in a medium yea, And we now know, you know, the ether was not in vogue and hasn't been in vogue for a while, but we now know that there is this virtual particle anti particle pairs that are constantly annihilated that we call the zero point energy.
Speaker 3: That's all around us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so.
Speaker 3: One of the things I've learned researching the science physics is they keep changing the names of things changed plasmoids into field reverse configuration. I don't know if you know this.
Speaker 1: But like, yeah, that's like what they're using for fusion. They just don't say plasma as they go field reverse configuration. But at the middle of it is literally a plasmoid.
Speaker 2: You're like, yeah, ball, lightning, you were speaking about I saw you speak about that.
Speaker 3: So they do.
Speaker 1: They change the names of all these things all the time, and that's why you look back and you go, okay, well wait, so there really is this medium and what are its properties?
Speaker 3: Like ye, they say, okay, well this.
Speaker 1: Zero point energy. That means that there's these electromagnetic.
Speaker 3: Fields everywhere in the universe even when there's no matter or energy.
Speaker 1: Yes, this is a big contradiction. How can that be true? What we're told is equals mc squared? So yeah, there's no mass, yes, where the field's coming from, and they're not mass.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the Higgs field gives us mass. But my thing is I call it. This is way into my theory, but I call it four D plasma. You can call it the collective unconscious, you can call it what was beyond the Higgs field. But the Higgs field is like a gateway where this you know, fourth dimensional field, which is this is going to sound a lot, but like in between us and God or us and our higher selves whatever you want to call like three D five D, I don't give a shit. But there's this bridge layer. There's this middle layer that is an mythology, every religion, every tradition ever, the subconscious, even in Carl Jung and the collective unconscious, and there's this layer that feeds into our reality that seems to give it mass. And that layer is simply our thoughts and emotions that are working with this non physical plasma that we can call an ether, and that all connects it back to consciousness and how we can co create reality. We don't create reality, We're not God, we don't control it, but we co create it with our expanded selves. And that's where I get into the philosophy and lose some people, but it really makes sense.
Speaker 1: That doesn't really lose me. I think that the spiritual side of it is more of like someone's personal belief system as opposed to the physical side of You know, when you learn that magic is actually real, something like the entanglement, Yeah, and you start to say, well, your perspective of that concept and what that means.
Speaker 3: It can be different for different people, you know, just the same way with religions.
Speaker 2: That's the thinking of it, though. Apply what I'm saying is a framework to any belief system. Everything is a story. Science is a story. Reality is alive. Science doesn't discover things. Things are being created, and we're we're growing and evolving. That's why all these new things are happening.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, let me ask you, let me bring up another point, and I want to talk more about this idea of the ether. Yes, you're probably not familiar, but maybe you are any more research. There's a guy named Ferris Williams. Have you ever heard of him before?
Speaker 2: No, tell me more about them.
Speaker 1: He is the guy that corrected the nuclear yield calculations back the fifties or the sixties.
Speaker 3: But he was a Navy.
Speaker 1: Guy and he decided to do equals mc squared on our nuclear weapons and he realized the yields should be fifty percent higher than what they've got documented on paper. Okay, you would say, okay, well, why would this cause a big, big scene?
Speaker 3: Well will cause a big scene because is we're.
Speaker 1: Storing these things somewhere, and if one were to accidentally go off, it's gonna be fifty percent higher than what we expect is already a thermonuclear deatonation. But I think the real underlining subtlety of it is do we understand physics correctly?
Speaker 3: Because it turns out Ferris Williams was right.
Speaker 1: They had a tribunal with like the top Navy scientists and top brass and they ended up agreeing with him in his calculation the way, So this implies that he was looking at physics a different way, and in fact he attested that after this, Yeah, he no longer he thought that all physics might be fundamentally wrong. There might be a fundamental flo How could all of these scientists get the math wrong when all use a calculator and correct them. And I think that's a very interesting case because whatever happened to that is technically classified.
Speaker 3: We don't really know from the public perspective. Figure it out some sid of physics.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: The reason why I bring this up, but he came up with his own theory, unification theory, the dynamic theory, which is in my opinion, brings the ether back in a way where he doesn't say it directly, Okay. Point is he says, there's five equations that you have to solve in order to figure out the thermodynamic situation of a system. And that's like the energy level, Yeah, engine pressure, and then the three vectors your three dimensions.
Speaker 3: So essentially, if you.
Speaker 1: Were to boil it down, you would say three spatial dimensions up, down, left, right, back and forward. You would say you have your time dimension, which is your pressure, and then your last one is your energy equation.
Speaker 2: Oh I love it because that's four D to me is time at circular time, and five d's energy, which is outside of time completely. That's the way I see it in my mind.
Speaker 3: And five D is the ether.
Speaker 1: Because now your system could either be this closed system that you if you want to draw your boundaries, or you could say, you know what your system.
Speaker 3: Is the whole universe. Yes, and he.
Speaker 1: Said, he said, if I need five equations, yeah, solve this. There must be five dimensions.
Speaker 2: Yes, Well say about this.
Speaker 3: Yes, I gave you a little thing.
Speaker 1: But the reason why I brought that up, yes, I would ask you do you think, because you connect plasma and all this to spirituality and consciousness, do you think consciousness is a local.
Speaker 3: Phenomenon or a non local phenomenon.
Speaker 1: Do you think that our consciousness like actually resides in our body or do you think our consciousness is coming from somewhere else?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, there's so much to say here. Okay, I'll go back to the five thing moment. I believe that our consciousness is more of a system. So I believe that there's awareness in this fifth dimensional space. I call it awareness, you can call it fifth dimensional consciousness. It is our expanded consciousness, our higher self. You know that almost is like a pearl that can see the rays of every timeline we're on in this third dimension. Right, if every choice we make fractals off into a choice, it also can see this fourth dimensional space where our thoughts and emotions are the acotic realm. So you know, sometimes it knows better than us, right, our gut knows better than our survival, consciousness, our logic, Which is why when we're in a state of play, or in the shower or on a road trip, we get those grand ideas because we're not in logic, because logic can only create. You know, what's happening right now when we open it up to receiving from the more, you know, higher spaces. That's when we get things that actually change the world. But I believe that consciousness is more of a multi dimensional perspective. So you know, if I'm in third dimensional consciousness in my framework, I'm in survival mode. I'm in logic. I'm you know, feedbacking with the plasma of reality, of this material reality. If I'm in fourth dimensional consciousness as a system perspective, and I'm still in third dimensional physical matter, I maybe feedbacking with thoughts and emotions or trauma, you know, or working through something in that layer. And then if I'm in fifth dimensional consciousness or awareness or you know, just straight up being, and I can be like that now in my body, I'm in the present, I'm you know, I'm in flow, which I can get in a lot. I'm not thinking about that guy hasn't texted me back, like you know, stuff like that, which we So we can exist in all of those and it's the really the multi dimensional human and consciousness is just a relationship that we're in with plasma in these different states. That's what I think.
Speaker 1: So my interpretation of that is that you would say it's not local because if you're able to information from some external thing. There at least is a non local connection to it important.
Speaker 2: Mhm, it's non local, yes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think that's a that's a big revelation. I mean, that's what Tesla thought. I think I think he would have looked at as our bodies as receivers of information and that that's, to me, is a huge profound thing.
Speaker 3: I mean.
Speaker 1: Even Sabine Haustenfelder, she's a famous physicist, was saying the other day that.
Speaker 2: I was looking for up the other day.
Speaker 1: She's interesting, but you have to keep in mind that a lot of these physicists, they come from a different world, you know, than and especially really the older physicists. The world that they came from is not the same world that we live in today anymore.
Speaker 2: She is multiverse. But that's okay. I still like some of the stuff she says.
Speaker 3: M hm, it was Max Plank.
Speaker 1: I think that said that, you know then paraphrasing, but that physics, you know, science advances.
Speaker 3: One funeral at a time.
Speaker 1: And the reason why these conversations are important is that it's the next generation that will come in with the new ideas that will up end the old the previous generation and what their thoughts were the non local consciousness thing I think feeds directly into this idea of ether, and you start to see that you really are building a kind of a unified theory about how all of these things are connected. It was to be in Hospit Teller's video yesterday it said that can any any unified theory must include consciousness and be able to explain consciousness. Yes, that's tough ass because consciousness is like basically like magic for us. So my thought would be that it must be connected to quantum entanglement. Would you say, well, I mean, how do you connect these ideas together. Do you think that they're the same thing, or do that they might be connected.
Speaker 3: To some degree?
Speaker 2: Sure, I would say it's a little bit within and without quantum. If that makes sense, I would say it veers more into what I call quintessence or science that hasn't been created yet, which is more like a holistic science. It is bringing all the fields together to work more with pattern recognition than just pure science. But I believe science is wonderful, and I believe that quantum entanglement explains a lot of things in their own lens. But I think there's more I don't know if there's even a language for it. But there's something beyond all of that that explains what consciousness is in the realm. But yes, I love you know, you know, like superposition, quantum, entanglement. I think those things are great shadows to explain what is happening. But I think there's more of like a feeling, emotion, tangent ability, quotion that we miss. But yeah, I love what you said.
Speaker 3: Yeah, can you explain to me the you mentioned earlier, the divine feminine? This is the second time I've heard this mention.
Speaker 1: I think the last one was uh, I think it was with the Cosmic summit when I when I heard this mention the first time, How does the divine first of all, maybe explain to me what the divine feminine is or from a?
Speaker 3: And then how does this connect the plasma?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so loaded question. I have like two hundred pages on this in my book. But there's a there is a reason that every secret society that Rosa Cruscians, the Masons, like they Jewish mysticism, like there is this secret goddess that is woven within everything. Even before Christianity, the Ashira polls which were torn down when God had a wife that all of a sudden disappeared. When you know Christianity was formed. There is this feminine substance to counteract the masculine consciousness, which is plasma, which is now you know our current name for it. In one hundred years maybe it will be something else else. But when you name something like plasma and Greek means to mold, right, and it also plasja, plas dash ma eth dash her they're both feminine, feminine names, right, there's a lot with language there and in the in these traditions they worshiped isis Anana, Mary, Magdalene, the rose. When you put plat plug plasma into a universe model, what do you get? A rose looking galaxy or a ballerina skirt. You could look it up on I think plasma universe dot com or something. But basically, the divine feminine is something within every man, woman, person. It is feminine traits of receptivity, of surrender. It is your It is every person's magic power. It is learning to receive this higher consciousness but also how to softly put it out. You know, it is subtle energy. It is the mirror. So if if this was a worldI just of consciousness, we would all be talking to each other.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Consciousness needs a mirror to experience itself. It needs intelligent clay to mold reality, to create. It is our creative dance partner in life, and we've forgotten all about it. And yes, know thyself is so important, but we have to also know this secret substance that we're working with or else we're just alone. And that is why we all feel alone, like something is missing within us. Every human on earth is searching in material things outside of ourselves. Like, no matter what scientists you are, the problem we all have is really within relationships, right, But the most beautiful relationship is with our cosmic mother. It is with plasma. It is you know, this magic and mother's milk within us. And when we right now in science, we're brushing up against this, right. So it's I think a really beautiful time to kind of come back to the wholeness of who we are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a lot of themes of duality in that.
Speaker 2: And there's about duality too, Yeah, I'll speak.
Speaker 3: It's connected to electromagnetisms.
Speaker 1: They are positive and minus and I could see how that could even feed into consciousness.
Speaker 3: Or to you know, male versus female themes as well.
Speaker 2: Yes, and beyond that there is So I'm because I'm not like a feminist, I'm, you know, a humanist, but I'm all about neutrality. So in this fifth dimensional space beyond this right, because the divine feminine is the fourth dimensional space. It is suppressed plasma. It is Collie, the goddess of creation and destruction. This fifth dimensional space is a space of the divine child. It is of neutrality. This is the space we're really getting towards. But you need the mother and the father to get to that space. You can't just go from three D to enlightenment, right, You have to go through the darkness. And this is in every secret tradition too, that they knew this. You have to go to the descent to ascent. You have to bend your knees to jump up. So this space that I think we're getting into is actually more the age of the divine child. It is the age of neutrality and of nondualism and beyond dualism and the rainbow serpent and all those things.
Speaker 3: Mody Dave would really like you.
Speaker 1: He loves the whole divine feminine and masculine and producing the child. There was like his analogy that he said on Tim Poole when I.
Speaker 3: Brought him on there.
Speaker 1: Really he was freaking people out at the time. But now maybe it's a little bit more accepted.
Speaker 2: I can talk about it in terms too.
Speaker 1: But yeah, and you know this, Actually this makes sense to me from a holographic universe perspective because I look at this universe as if I were to say, take away all this matter that you see, which isn't that much actually if you a should do the math, like everything is empty. What we're luck with is this substance that is we called nothing but energy and matter can appear from it out of nowhere.
Speaker 3: And if something's appearing.
Speaker 1: From out of nowhere, then I immediately am going to evoke an extra dimension. Like if I were to look down on that, I could see what's really going on. From the extra dimension, I can see that, oh, this is interacting from over here, but I can't see that.
Speaker 3: From within that level of mention.
Speaker 1: Ye, this opens up the idea now from our perspective of really just magic being possible, like things could materialize, things could just yeah, just we could even make like you know, star trek replicator type situation in the future where.
Speaker 3: We build something from the ground up, straight from the scratch.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Really, I think the there's a connection between the plasma universe model and the electric universe model, which are very similar because plasma produces electromagnetic fields. So yeah, I don't really even know how they're necessarily different. So if you hear people say like, oh, the universe of ninety eight percent plasma or whatever, they're usually they're talking about the same kind of concept, that is, electromagnetic forces can probably explain like everything, or at least the vast majority of stuff that we see out there.
Speaker 3: What do you think about UFOs?
Speaker 2: Oh, I love that you asked this. I have so much on this. I think maybe you'll like this, maybe you won't, who knows. So back to the nuclear stuff plasma, right, these plasmoids, just like plasma, is a vehicle for consciousness. So plasma once again, is sentient, it is receptive. Consciousness can imprint on it just like a sperm and an egg, right, but it is not conscious itself, but it can hold consciousness. So when plasma has certain properties of self organization, like in dusty complex plasma and this, you know potential, but they're using nuclear stuff. It can hold memory, yes, but it can also at some point hold consciousness. So these plasmoids in the sky might be holding a consciousness, which are most of the UFOs are made of plasma. They might be consciousness remote viewing us from another world. They might be our higher selves coming down to just check on us. I believe that the real disclosure is that it's coming from inside of us, from our higher selves. So these because we would have figured it at the outbine now otherwise it has been going on for like ever. These orbs are just trying to tell us, hey, look what we're doing with plasma. We use it with our consciousness. We're using it to visit you. You know, it's like the looking glass. You can do this too. They're trying to remind us of our own inner power. It is that simple. And when you take away the trauma and like, you know, the abductions and the negative stories about it. Because I've I've had horrible experiences with seeing scary things. I'm not discounting any of those, but I've also been through a lot of trauma and we all have. When you start healing your own psyche and you experience these same things in a positive way. Most people, I think will agree that these things are just trying to tell us messages to evolve us, and we need to listen to our in ourselves. So yeah, there's some That's what I think most of the UFOs are is actually these beings viewing us. And then yes, maybe there is some sinister thing where like you know, the government are you know, bad people have taken these plasmas and you know, maybe they're trying to do some you know, brain programs and see how people are interacting with them. They're trying to hijack what's naturally happening. But if you're tuned in your body, you can tell the organic from the inorganic experience. In my opinion, that's what I think.
Speaker 1: Let me play a really cool video I want to play here, so if people are just listening, they can come check and watch on this on the YouTube channel. But it's called I just call it Plasma in Space.
Speaker 3: This is a video. I'm gonna mute it.
Speaker 1: It's in Russian anyway, they can't hear. That's why I put sound over it. Yeah, yeah, this is this is one of my favorite videos. It's in Russian. It's got English subtitles, but it shows dusty plasma in zero G. So that's what you're looking at here, and you can see self organizational properties of it immediately. I mean almost looks like a little squid with these tendrils coming out of it. And so they started experimenting with plasma in space and you start to see all of these phenomenon that we recognize. First just the self organizational properties of it. And then here in a little bit you'll start to see that what they did was suddenly like a void. It begins to form when they didn't expect it, which would represent like a black hole in galactic astronomy. And then in addition to that, you'll also see and so you see this superstructure form. Is what you're seeing right here, is these superstructures begin to form, or you see this organization that you wouldn't normally expect. You see black holes form, you will see and so there's the black hole that you can just see, like there's this void just forms and this is all just an electrostatic electromagnetic force causing this.
Speaker 3: I mean, look how clear that void is right there. It's just weird. You can see the flow entirely around it.
Speaker 2: Every forest has a void.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, every towrust has a void.
Speaker 1: Yes, And then you'll also see it can explain galactic formation. So you mentioned dark energy, Well, dark matter is another.
Speaker 3: One of those things.
Speaker 1: And even though the Higgs field explains some something that doesn't explain everything about mass, and so here you can see this is actually just small scale dusty plasmas looks just like a galaxy. And the thing about galaxy formation, they say, well, the galaxy the stars at the edges of the galaxies are moving too fast. They should be they're moving too slow.
Speaker 3: They should be.
Speaker 1: Moving faster relative to the ones of the center. Uh huh uh and so uh and so what you see here is this explains why is that it's really just electromagnetic forces spinning around the center point which allows those stars to move so quickly at the edges. So that one video that I just thought was really neat when it comes to how plasma kind of works in general plasma. The other thing I want to show, I think if I have I have.
Speaker 2: Another video while you're looking for this link. Plat when people meditate and they see themselves as crystal or crystal beans or like shining skin. The shining that that's I mean, we're literally on some level made of crystal, right, So it's the plasma crystal thing is interesting. Yeah.
Speaker 3: The other.
Speaker 1: The other video I was going to show is this one from I have to use a news nation link.
Speaker 3: It looks like from Congressman Burliston.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you had seen the video of this UFO that was like here, I think I have got it.
Speaker 3: We'll use this readily. Here we go.
Speaker 2: Plasma can shape shift to have you looked into the Jillian model.
Speaker 3: I doesn't sound familiar, but this I kind of have.
Speaker 1: I just kind of spoiled it here. But so my thought is this is plasma. But I want to know what your thought is. This is a video the Congressman bur Liston showed at one of those UFO hearings, not even that long ago, a couple of months ago. So here we are, there's an object. This object suddenly any second now mm hmm, it's gonna get hit by something. So we got his object flow into this sky. We have some kind of flear camera that's staring at it.
Speaker 3: This must be the longer extended version of it, so.
Speaker 1: Watching it also it gets hit it gets hit and you see these little things I'm off of. It keeps going and so you know, de Barbers tried to say that this is like parallax or something, but I mean, look at what you're I mean, clearly that's moving across.
Speaker 2: No less plasma, think of flubber, think of like neuturistic technology. Yeah, I mean it all is sentient, holds memory so it can shape shift, and magnetic recombination. It has a lot of characteristics in plasma.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So for me, the part it gets hit, let's just go show the part where it gets hit right here. Yeah, to me, this had to be pleasant because if this was like a solid object, this should just follow the ground like this should immediately hit the water right there. Instead just keeps floating and even the other pieces that break off keep floating. People dress this as a balloon or something like. No, to me, that shows the self organizational prices.
Speaker 3: What are your thoughts on that? Butvie, have you ever seen that before?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I mean I don't think so maybe I have.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I have the worst memory, but speaking of memory and plasma, I have the worst one. But funny enough with that, if you look up the Julium model. I think you will love this j E L L I U M. Lane google it right really quick. So one wonderful explanation is when these things do fly to fall to the ground, why they might look like metal is because I believe that these are ran by If these are ran by higher consciousness beings, when they when the beings are no longer working that plasma or remote viewing from that plasma, it's going to turn into a metal and materialize when it hits the ground because you don't have that higher consciousness that knows how to work with it. And in the Julia model, metal is very similar to plasma, so much so that Lockheed Martin has patents and people that train these people who are flying these kind of shape shifting metal planes because their consciousness can interact with the planes. So basically, if if the astronauts and plane people have too much emotions going on, they're worried that it could take down the plane. So they know that our consciousness affects metal and matter in these weird plasmatic ways.
Speaker 1: And there's you know, plasma is actually closer to metal than what people think. The yeah thing I learned recently was that because when we define these things, we're really talking about how the particles are actually able to move or were not able to move, you know, solid versus gas, versus liquid versus plasma, And the feature of plasma is that the electrons are moving freely. They've created a soup in fact, where the electrons and metal, actually the in metal electrons actually move relatively freely as well, so to something they share that property, So you could there's to me, I doesn't have any problem. Imagine a phase transition where a metal transitions between plasma and a metal state.
Speaker 3: I think that's really possible.
Speaker 1: And so people they say, oh, what about the buga sphere and all this. I mean, in theory, I can imagine there being a plasma ball that turns into a metal ball after it it's deactivated or what have you. But I don't know until I see it myself. It's gonna be hard to you know, fully grasp.
Speaker 2: Can I say? I'm noticing right now? Just with your background, are those Pokemon cards?
Speaker 1: These These are not my brother taught me. My nephew taught me play Pokemon cards.
Speaker 3: Like recently, Like I'm not wood.
Speaker 1: Tier, you know, I might be higher than Rush here at this point, like maybe Bronze, I was just.
Speaker 2: Thinking PoCA balls and orbs and how they have you know, these mythological creatures in them. It just reminds me of these or like Fantastic Planet, the movie where the aliens are in little orbs. It's just like, you know, it kind of foreshadows what we're saying.
Speaker 1: But yeah, but consciously I wanted to expand on the consciousness thing that you said, because this is something that's come up with the UFO Lower a lot, and this is one that I've struggled with personally because honestly, for the people out there, I'm I'm more on the skeptic debunker side than I am on the believer side, even though I say some of the craziest stuff ever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's hard for me to wrap.
Speaker 1: My brain around like, hey, yeah, we can use our minds and control these orbs and fly them around. It's not beyond the realm of possibility, yea, Because I mean people have mindships in their head right now and they're controlling playing video games with mind.
Speaker 3: Ships in their brain.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, it just seems difficult to grasp because I guess, in my perspective would say, why not just have a computer do that like the orbs in them a Street seven zero video. I don't need a human to be doing a mind link to make that happen. I can just have like AI can do that, you know. So yes, it's not that I don't think it's possible. I just think like, hmmm, why would I bother doing that?
Speaker 3: Or yeah, you know. And this was we were talking about this on Space last night.
Speaker 1: Actually we were talking about how like in the the Venezuelan raid that just happened. The rumor is there was some advanced technology it was used, and we had drones that were just anil people. And somebody brought up like, imagine like the super operator. The super operator's controlling like twelve drones at once, you know, and they've got their screens, they like, having a neural interface would be super And I just said, well, why have an operator at all?
Speaker 3: Couldn't you just have like the AI.
Speaker 1: Program that in and be like press go and then it just wipes people up.
Speaker 2: I wonder I know if you saw the institute on MGM or Amazon, but it has to do what they put a battery of like ten kids together who have telekinesis, and they create this battery where they you know, take someone over and almost like kill them, like with remote viewing, and it's like this weird thing, but I think it might have something to do with like the natural radiant energy that a human can harness versus maybe AI cannot at this point in time. Maybe that can happen in the future. But as far as like when I when I think of why we would use AI versus US, and this is just with like remote viewing or like you know, why would these beings view us and without you know, and not use technology kind of goes back to the feeling emotion. I was saying. I don't know about you, but like when I've had these experiences where I can view other things, the what changes me is the feelings and emotions I get. So that's probably why these beings are actually physically tangibly connecting in some way, if that makes any sense. But as far as like you know, military uses that, yeah, I don't know why you would. Person So do you.
Speaker 3: Think there's aliens out there? Do you think it's just plasma orbs?
Speaker 2: No, I think it's not explainable, And I think it more is about like I think there's tons of things out there, other beings of consciousness. Is it parts of ourself right in Carl Jung's theory, is it higher dimensional beings? Is it our higher selves? I call it our future ancestors. I think we're all a big freakin' mefed up family. And I don't think it matters who's visiting us. I mean, yes, like it could be a you know, a traumatic moment that's visiting us, and it's like a cryptid, But really we're focused on the cryptid and we write this whole book about cryptids when really it's like, you know that we were like touched or like I don't want six then on here that we were like I don't know, traumatized as a child. And I think Carl Jung says this too, like man's biggest fears facing hisself. I think there's a bunch of us just running around scared, not wanting to face ourselves, when really it doesn't matter what it is. It's like what meaning do we want to make and what relationship do we want to have with this and reaction? And then when we do learn from these experiences, what actually do we want to implement as change in our choices as human beings, Like we all need to grow up and face ourselves and then that's when magic comes into play, because actually, the more you focus on reality and what's really happening within you and your psyche, you can actually start to change reality. So yeah, I think some of this stuff is distractions that.
Speaker 3: Keeps us powered. Sorry, what was the last thing you said.
Speaker 2: That keep us disempowered? Like, if we're so focused on aliens, we're never going to get our own magic powers back.
Speaker 1: It's like, uh, well, I don't know what movie that was where they take your powers and they like hide it in a tool or whatever. It's probably in much of movies and books. But that was my ast questions.
Speaker 3: So what do you think is going on with the public discline? I mean, what are your opinion.
Speaker 1: On these people that are on the mainstream channels that are talking about we got crash retrievals.
Speaker 3: And alien bodies?
Speaker 1: I mean, how do you swear that with your perspective of plasma universe?
Speaker 2: Yeah, people might hate me for this one, but I just have to tell what I really feel. I feel it's a really big distraction. I think it's cool. I think it's been going on for seventy years, and it's the same narrative. And I would question any mainstream narrative like disclosures mainstream now, like I question that what's not mainstream is that we should listen to our inner selves and our higher selves, that it's more about like our magic powers. But that's not as cool or sexy for the news. So here we are just you know, talking about this other stuff. I am not saying it's all fake. I cannot prove that. And I do think that a lot of this is real, right, Like I do think there are crashes, and I'm sure there are retrieval Like I'm not discounting it. I'm just saying, like there's a huge part to the story that's not being told. And I like to look in those crevices of like what are people not saying, like because if things were really being disclosed or leaked, why don't we know the nuclear codes? Like why does only certain things get leaked? Like I just I'm actually a skeptic and I question everything. I always question one is not being said, but just to listen to ourselves.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and weirdly, if you I asked the same question, and I would say you know, you see the people on there, people that I talked about are like Eric Davis, how put off the engineers.
Speaker 3: Of talking about the UFO stuff.
Speaker 1: And I say, what are they not saying? Well, I just go look at their scientific papers. It's like, Okay, what have you been writing that you don't say to Joe Rogan. Yeah, it's like all plasma stuff and like extracted energy and wormholes and warp drives, a neutronic fusion. I didn't even know what the hell a neutronic fusion meant a couple of years ago, and then I'm seeing them writing papers about it, and I'm like, Okay, maybe this is something we should look at it. Sure enough, you dig it and you're like, oh, it's all about plasma.
Speaker 2: It's all about plasma. I have the Academia app on my phone just to look up stuff like that. That's where the real news is.
Speaker 1: I can't let you flex me too much. You're like showing all your books off. So I got I got a little book here too. I don't have that one science. This is Mark Millis and Eric Davis, so pul science. In their late nineties, there was something called the Breakthrough Physics Propulsion Project that Mark Millis was the leader of for NASA, and it pulled in Eric Davis hal put Off. I think George Miley was a part of it, John Kramer, several other engineers, and they were looking at what is the next evolution of breakthrough physics, which includes they looked at ideas like the ether, warp drives, wormholes and the things that I've been mentioning, and they systematically like eliminate things that can't work from a physics perspective and things that can work. And I think people will be surprised to see the results. And what it takes is that I think you're going to find that plasma is the enabler of a lot of these types of effects because it goes to the root code, the root code of the universe is that the electromagnetism of plasma made interact.
Speaker 3: With that base reality.
Speaker 1: Now, I don't necessarily know how to describe it, like maybe it's I think my buddy Bob Green you would say something about like the relic neutrinos maybe are.
Speaker 2: Whatrins Neutrino's was the secret I'll talk about it at a later date.
Speaker 1: Talk about it now, because I was gonna ask you if the neutrinos what you would imagine to be like the ether or whatever.
Speaker 2: I didn't talk about this in my first book for many reasons. I eventually in the future will talk more about this, but I'm still working on some things with it. But one thing when neutrinos will just pause that everyone to start looking up. It's there are three flavors and neutrinos, and they kind of correlate with the roigbiv And if we were on a holographic screen and they were made of three flavors of ROIGBIV, they might have something to do with creating reality and plasma technology. In the future, I would look into neutrinos and I'll share more at a later date. But the yeah, there's a lot there. I don't know how I know. This information just kind of comes through me, but I wanted to share, Say Nelson, what you just said, and I oh, well, oh oh.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 2: I think the reason I can tell the truth about a lot of this is I have never been contracted by the government. I don't work with anyone. I am on my own here. I am not sworn to any secrecy, and I think that I'm in the perfect time to do it. I don't think, you know, I think I'm safe. I think I'm fine, and I think that all this stuff is coming out anyway, and just so happens. I never signed a contract that I couldn't say anything. So I'm in a unique position where I'm not in any dogma of religion or science or spirituality, and I'm just sharing I seek the truth and I'm sharing that where some of these people like you speak of get interviewed, but there's stuff they can't say because they've been paid. And I make my money on my own, thank you very much, so I can say whatever I want.
Speaker 3: Yeah, same with me.
Speaker 1: I think there's a certain freedom that comes with that that is liberating.
Speaker 3: You know, you can say whatever you want.
Speaker 1: But this is a part too that a lot of people struggle with this idea that could the government keep a secret?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: And I go, well, how do you think they kept nukessecret for last sixty seventy years? I mean, stop nuclear testing in the sixties. What do you think we've been doing. You think we just stopped nuclear science too? No, but it's been we don't know anything about it. Turns out this is another thing you probably familiar with maybe not though, is that there was this idea of non fission ignition. What this means is in a thermo nuclear weapon, you take the A bomb, which is like what we dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, big boom, and the A bomb detonates a fusion bomb. The fusion bombs in the middle of it, and the fusion bomb needs the A bomb to detonate it to get this this detonation to occur. So what they said was, well, we want to get rid of the A bomb part of it. We don't want that big A bomb part. We want to make just the fusion part called the clean.
Speaker 3: Fusion bomb, okay. And you know what they do to do that.
Speaker 1: One of the ideas is you make an electric detonator using plasma. The idea would be used plasma because plasma's not going to create a big boom, but it's still got this electric like a lightning bolt, and kind of the lightning bolts converge on your fusion target. And now you have a clean fusion bomb that doesn't necessarily release the big boom. It just does whatever a fusion bomb does, which materialize.
Speaker 3: This is the question I asked people.
Speaker 1: This is just like, if you want to know how brainwashed we are, what does a fusion bomb do? Anybody in the world know what a fusion bomb does because we the last nuclear weapon we tested was in.
Speaker 3: The sixties, huh and that's been it.
Speaker 1: We've never seen one ever since then. And I think people's mind would just be like, well, it's just like an like the A bomb, right, why is it like the A bomb? Because we say, so, what if it's a release of what would a release of pure electricity look like?
Speaker 2: Interasting that I'm going to look that up in.
Speaker 1: My own fun for your next book to which would be to look up the connection between look up non FISHI and ignition, and it's all about plasma detonated a fusion bomb, and that maybe something to look up because people should be asking that question, like hey, what does the fusion mommy or a thermonuclear repond even look like?
Speaker 3: Today?
Speaker 2: They should be You just actually really helped me out there, because so I had this I do not like the word channeling, but I had this thought. Right, I have this weird distaste for fusion and fission and people are like, no, it's safe, Like you know, you're talking about fusion's not safe like fish and safe. And then of course there's cold fusion, right, which is something different. But I think they spoke about this in fiosity too. But I just think that if we I know this is gonna sound funny, but if we more of people who are working with plasma first heal their own consciousness and are in their hearts more. It's almost like the Unicorn mythology, where the unicorn reveals her secrets to a pure maiden. A pure maiden is not a virgin. A pure maiden is someone who's authentic and in their heart energy and has pure intentions. And I think if we were to have those when we're creating with this plasma, plasma will reveal itself just like the unicorn and revealed its magic in ways that are more sustainable and work with our earth and are not going could hurt us all. And it has nothing to do with either fusion or fission. And I might look more into this in the future. But there's something else that we're missing. There's a third thing. There's always a third thing speaking about duality. If we're looking at these things, it's not there. It's just like black magic. Look here, and I'm going to do this over here. There's something we're not looking at, and I you know, that's something else I'm looking into right now. Is a third third thing.
Speaker 3: I would recommend checking a neutronic fusion out.
Speaker 1: The difference between all those things that you mentioned is at first glance confusing, and when you start to dig into it, you realize that a neutronic fusion is like the thing that when we were kids that they would imagine like Jetson's energy being, which is like splitting the atom and you're pulling the electricity directly from it as opposed to doing a whole bunch more steps. And with fusion, there is no radiation re least with a neutronic fusion at least versus and fishing is the one where you would have radiation need all this radiation shielding.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so there is.
Speaker 1: And this is the thing, Like, that's another thing that you bring up, is like, is there this third thing we always think of like hot fusion, the token mac reactors, we think of nuclear energy, but we never even knew about this other these advanced a neutronic fusion fuels that you can use that have no byproduct, no negative byproducts whatsoever. They just don't even tell you about that, but you'll see references to it when you start looking in the literature for clean fusion and you're like, oh, wait, that's what that was. So to kind of round this out this conversation, here's what I would ask you. This is what I like to ask people, because people ask me this question, is that you know, what can we learn from plasma to expand ourselves?
Speaker 3: And why? Why is this important? Like why is this understanding of plasma, the universe, et cetera. Why does this matter for our day to day lives.
Speaker 2: There's so many reasons. I could give a hundred, but I think the most important right now is it is directly linked to what we're missing as a society. And it's very simple.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 2: It kind of reminds me of the Star and the Fool and Tarot cards, even though I don't really know the much about Tarot cards. It is knowing your power and being yourself. It is literally that simple. It is remembering who you are, learning to be yourself again authentically without fear of what anyone's thinking. And funny enough, that directly links to plasma because and I go into my book about this plasma think of thermodynamics, you become more dense and wet to this plasma field. The more your self you are, the more you're feeling emotions and it can and the more you're coherent, the more you can actually work with plasma to create reality in beneficial ways you can live your dream life. And the more you also know about how plasma works in science and the dynamics of plasma, the more you'll actually learn that you cannot force reality to happen. But there is a certain surrendered I'm just going to say it. This is more philosophical, but it all will connect if you look up plasma and read my book as well. It is not about willing something to happen. It is about knowing the feelings you want for your future and following that feeling and yes, setting intentions, but then letting plasma or this mystery bring things to you in a way you could have never imagined beyond your wildest dreams. It is like anyone you've gotten in a relationship with you didn't just like will them into existence like you you were when the best things happen to us in life. It is when we're just being ourselves and things just will randomly come to us. That is the magic we're all missing, and it has all to do with plasma. Even though this might not make sense.
Speaker 1: Right now, so you have a you think that we're gonna make it then, because here's my problem. I look at this technology, this stuff, and more I've learned about it, it seems like it's unlimited potential.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, you spoke about it is basically like magic, you know.
Speaker 1: To me, So I look at it, I go, I don't know if we're ready for this, And ultimately I go, I feel like we're going.
Speaker 3: To destroy ourselves with this? Do you at all? No?
Speaker 2: I'll say why though? So Buckminster Fuller is a great quote that we're inventing all the right technology for the wrong reasons. I think, as long I do hope for humanity that as long as we all start to work on ourselves and get therapy and stuff, that we will not destroy ourselves. I think that we dream up our future. And I'm optimistic because if we're pessimistic, we'll dream up that future. So funny enough, the more of us that can create and imagine a better future, that imagining things is what brings things into existence. It's just like thinking something you kind of have always wanted and then the person calls you the next day. It's like, whatever we think comes true, it's going to make it come true. More So, I'm in the school of thought, not of toxic positivity. I hate that I have dark emotions all the time, but of dreaming up a more positive future by believing in humanity and ours else. Yes, there are very evil people out there, but evil's just fear. Evil's human created. So I am. My goal is to actually get in the rooms with these powerful people and remind them who they are. And I think that the best way to get you know, the best way to make change is not to demonize these people that are killing the world right now, and it's not to befriend them either, but it's to actually create change in them. And how do we create real change in these people? And that is what my goal is. But I have faith. I'm an optimistic futurist all the way. And the most important thing to learn about plasma that I'm which would go good with your audiences simply if you learn about plasma and science and the dynamics of how plasma works and dusty complex plasma with electromagnetism. You can learn the magic of how consciousness works with this more etheric plasma.
Speaker 1: Well, well, I'm not sure I'm as optimistic as you because I watch Ghostbusters and Staypoff Marshall and Man destroys everybody at the end when they started thinking about this, I was one that screws it up for everybody else.
Speaker 2: But that's what they're doing with a lot of like media. Is there. That's part of like the fear right that they're creating these fearful futures. But if we look more into like solar punk and optimistic futurism, and and there's even hints in all these movies the evil man when he's trying to use the machine, he always gets killed before he can use this like magic machine. And it's always the purity, the pure person of heart that can you know, use these machines. So I feel like love always prevails, but it doesn't mean bad things won't happen.
Speaker 1: Well, I like your view, Dana, I appreciate it, and I've enjoyed this conversation. So go ahead and shout out you know your book and where people can find you, because this has been really enlightening.
Speaker 2: Thank you Plasma, a new force, plasma consciousness and a new human potential. It is on Amazon. I sell a few sign books on my website Dana Kipple dot com and yes it was just Graham Hancock's book of the Month for uh January. And then I also teach magic classes the science of higher consciousness and I'm going to be gained into like edge physics and hinge physics and topology and how that actually relates to our mental health and plasma and consciousness. I teach just a bunch of random stuff on there, and that is on my Instagram Danta dot the Alien, and the link in my bio it is called a stand store, so you can or on my TikTok at Dana Kipple or my YouTube at Plasma Intelligence, so all the links are there.
Speaker 3: Awesome, Well, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have to have you come back another time, maybe on one of my live stream podcasts and talk more.
Speaker 3: About plasma stuff. So yeah, it's a great day.
Speaker 1: And I guys, I hope you enjoyed this hard Shrews podcast with Dana Kibble. Check her content out, follow her on social media. Guys, catch us next time.
Speaker 3: Peace out, everybody,