Speaker 1: The following presentation is abol Marvis Studio's production.
Speaker 2: When you look on the sky, do you feel the poll?
Speaker 3: The question why.
Speaker 2: The stories told and left behind in shadows?
Speaker 3: Where the truth we find?
Speaker 2: They built their tails on grafts and lives on theories.
Speaker 3: They stake their designed put down here.
Speaker 2: On this solid ground, the answer screen. They're all around, Rise and break through all the lies, no flatter.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to truth seekers from around the world. It's time for another edition of the flat Earth Files podcast. I'm your host is always George Hobbs. I hope everybody had a great week as we approach the holiday season. I hope everybody is doing well and in good health. Is you know, our family and our friends certainly have had our share of the cough and you know, the sniffles over the last week or so, so hopefully everybody's doing well. A couple quick notes before we bring on today's guest, Kara. Please do stop by the website. It is theflat earthfiles dot Com. Check out the chat room, the forum. All of our blog posts are all there in one spot for you. It is the flat Earthfiles dot Com. By the way, our entire catalog of podcasts are there as well. If you'd like to join the podcast like Caara is today, please send us an email. It is fe filesguest at gmail dot com. Again, fe Filesguest at gmail dot com. We are completely booked through the end of the year, so we're looking to start booking. I believe the second week of January. Emails should be going out soon. And again, if you'd like to be a guest like Kara is today, please shoot us an email. The website, the email address. All of that information is in the show description. Without any further ado, let's get to tonight's guest joining us from El Paso, Texas. It's Kara. Kara, how are you doing today?
Speaker 1: I'm good? How are you?
Speaker 3: We are doing great and it's a pleasure to have you on tonight, and I thank you for your time and being willing to share your story. So please do take the time out and introduce yourself to the audience.
Speaker 1: Okay, my name is Kara. I am forty four years old, born on October thirteenth. You recently talked to somebody about that date that just popped in my head, and I was like, oh, I got to check that out too, because you did say AOC that was a little disappointing.
Speaker 3: Well, my wife's birthday is Hillary Clinton's birthday, so there you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I'm a single parent. I have a fourteen year old son. I grew up in all Pass so I wasn't actually born here, but I grew up here and lived here till high school. I moved away for ten years and then ended up back here. But while I was growing up, I grew up Methodist. We went to church every Sunday, and I did Confirmation at the confirmation age. I was in the youth group, youth choir actually went on a youth trip. And I remember after one of my youth trips, I got home and I was talking to my parents in their room. I'm an child, It's just me and my parents, and I was telling them about I was asking about my friends, you know, that didn't go to church or weren't part of the youth group. And I said, you know, well, if they don't believe in God, if they don't accept Jesus into their heart, that means, you know, they're going to hell. But you know is that that's what's going to happen. And I was asking them all these questions and I guess I kind of worried them a little bit, you know. They I guess they didn't want me to think that way. So we kind of stopped going to church. This is probably I want to say, middle school, early high school. So we stopped going as much. They kind of decided to pull back a little. Maybe they thought I was I don't know what that thought they thought in deep I mean, it's not the wrong way to think, you know, now that I'm older, I understand, but thinking back, I think that freaks them out a little bit. And so we stopped going to church as much. I high school was I mean, I was good in high school, but I did drink in high school, and college had plenty of access drinking, you could say, in those years, early twenties. I went to college in Fort Worth. Actually you said you lived near Laco.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was about two hours south of Fort Worth.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I did go to TCU.
Speaker 3: Go there, you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's a Christian school, you know, but it really wasn't a Christian school. I mean, all you had to do was take you know, either a Bible class or a World religion class. It wasn't like it wasn't really like Christianity was a part of the school.
Speaker 3: So it wasn't like you know many of our children who go to private Christian schools, like where every Wednesday there's actual chapel that didn't include like chapel as part of your weekly Uh no, really interesting.
Speaker 1: No, No, I mean it was just like any other college. Really. I would say sororities, which you know, I was part of a sorority, did all that. I played sports in high school. But you know, college was just I didn't know what I wanted to do in college. I had no idea. I ended up doing art. I ended up getting a degree in graphic design actually, and when I graduated, there really weren't any jobs. It was two thousand and two in the job market was really bad. I think I sent out one hundred resumes, couldn't find a job, and ended up randomly moving to northern New Mexico with my boyfriend at the time. We just three of us just up and decided to move to northern New Mexico and see what was going on over there. And it was beautiful, beautiful place. It made me fall in love with four seasons, with snow, with everything nature. I did photography over there, I am, you know, kind of. I did seasonal jobs, so I really wasn't making a living and I wasn't really able to support myself doing any of that. And of course in your early twenties, I guess you just I don't know what it is about the twenties. Not for everybody, of course, but for a lot of people, it's just like you're not supposed to believe in God or something. It's just supposed to be like spiritual. People ask you, do you believe in God? And oh, I'm spiritual, you know. I remember that was the answer, and I knew deep down that I did. But for some reason, I don't know, you just kind of fall away. Not everybody, but some people. And I don't know if you ever listened.
Speaker 3: To can Owens occasionally, she certainly pops up on my social media.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she she said. She brought up the point that, you know, after World War Two, it was like, you know, the Bible was pulled out of the classroom. Everything kind of changed, and everything was sort of shifted to making people not believe that there is a God, you know, and that it's just it's just spiritual and there's nothing that there's nothing really that created us and our grandparents. They grew up an entirely different way, and then all of a sudden, in two generations later, you find yourself in your twenties and it's like, not, you're just not supposed to believe in God, I guess, which is just strange to me to think now, but that's kind of how it was. And I took a rafting trip when I lived out there, through the Grand Canyon of the two week rafting trip, which is a pretty rare experience. It was, it was a great ex experience, but I remember that everybody who went on that trip, they would always say that when they were on the river and the Grand Canyon, they always realized how small they were in comparison to everything, like they felt so small, and that just never resonated with me. I never I never understood that. It just wasn't something that I thought. And now that I understand more, you know, I realized that we all have a purpose. We're just not one spec in the universe. We're we're not insignificant. And that's what these people would say was significant to them when they were in such a huge place and beautiful place, they felt small and insignificant. And I don't think and I never agreed with that. I didn't really know why, but I don't think that that's true. And I and now I know why. I never felt like that because you know, think we're connected to everything in nature and we're not small and insignificant, you know.
Speaker 3: Right, And that's part of Big Bang evolution. You're just a spec in a timeline of billions of years. You're insignificant. It's really great points. And just to touch on a few things you've mentioned already, you know, I grew up in the mid Atlantic region. I always growing up had the four seasons. And when I got my orders in nineteen ninety eight to go to Hawaii, I was so excited, you know, you know from TV you're just thinking about living on the beach. But when it came to be Thanksgiving and Christmas time and it's eighty two degrees, it just didn't feel like that time of the year. Didn't feel like the season. You know. There's something about you know, they talk about terrain theory and where you grew up, and I never felt at home in Texas. I never felt at home in all the different various places, Colorado was probably the closest it did have four seasons and it was beautiful. But you know, you know when I finally came home and it's like your body's like, this is what it was adapted to. Yeah, and I just really enjoy the four seasons.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's something that I miss and why I don't feel at home here now. You know, I still like this is not where I'm going to end up. I feel like I need to be somewhere with the four seasons. And you know, I think the changes are important. Sometimes I'll be driving down the road and I'll be like, wait, what month is it. I'll get confused all of a sudden because it's eighty degrees, but it's you know, I don't know, well October, it's November. And I think that the changes are really important because it allows you to go through changes, and it's just a part of us. We're supposed to change from season to season and move through the year. You know.
Speaker 3: IM same with all the animals. You know, we have chickens and come October November, they molt, they lose their their feathers, they get new ones in. You know. It's just that that's how I was brought up, and I never felt comfortable anywhere else until I did come home Texas. Just I remember doing I had a workshop in my garage in July. I'd be out there trying to you know, sand some antique and it would be like one hundred and ten degrees. I'm like, I just can't do this anymore. So, you know, I do hope you find if you're able to find someplace that does have four seasons, and it's to you know, to have snow and at the same time to have summer. It's just so awesome to me. Something that you touched on post World War two is when they you know, people say that the separation of church and state really started, and what that was it was a subliminal, subconscious message that man's law usurps God's law. And you know, you go back to the sixteen seventeen hundreds, early seventeen hundreds, the Bible and God's Word was the base of education. Something I just found recently. Actually, if you go back to the Treaty of Tripoli, article eleven, it talks about how I'll just read it directly as the government of the United States of America is not in any sense founded on the Christian religion and This document is from seventeen eighty six, so we're talking the Constitution where we're told, you know, that this is a Christian nation, and then nine years later in the Treaty of Tripoli, an American document that completely states that, oh no, no, we're not really founded on religion. Is really eye opening and the more you learn about these things, you wonder, you know, these historical figures, what was their real agenda?
Speaker 1: Yeah. It also, you know, that's kind of when this humanism and idea that you know, there's not that you know, we are God, people start worshiping themselves.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think that's kind of when all of that started giving people an idea that, yeah, that that they don't need a god to worship, worship, it's not real humanism, all that stuff.
Speaker 3: Uh, you want to talk a little bit about your journey to the truth. I could tell early in your introduction that you were always an inquisitive person. You're always thinking about things when you when you talk to your parents about your friends and if they didn't believe in God. Was there a certain point, a certain time where you started to maybe realize that the world wasn't exactly as it was described through you know, mainstream media and our history books.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, one of the things that just never made sense to me was and you can hear me, okay, yeah, you're doing okay. It just never made sense to me when I thought about the universe, you know, the Earth, and then I would think about space, and I think about the universe and how it's supposed to be infinite, and so my mind would just start going, going, going, and I'm like, how is so, where is God in this? How is he supposed to be? And it would kind of just blow my mind. It never made sense ever. And one of the coolest things was probably two three years ago, my son was sitting at the kitchen table and he literally said the exact same thing that I've always thought. He said, you know, it doesn't make any sense that there's the Earth and then there's the universe. How does God go on top of that? And I was like, oh, my gosh, that's exactly what I've been wondering this whole time. Where it was just something that it just didn't make any sense. But I started, I mean, once I moved back here to Alpasso, I went to nursing school and then graduated, started working, ended up getting pregnant having my son. And there was a girl in my nursing class and he her husband had lung cancer. Young in his thirties, no, in his twenties, I'm sorry, very young, you know, not a smoker, just a really unfortunate thing. And they had I think they had two kids already, but you know, towards the end, he was on chemo. It was clear that you know, he wasn't going to live, and it was really sad. But after he passed, she found out that she was pregnant, and I just remember that was just one of the most I mean to me, I thought, how could there not be a god? I mean, everybody said there was no way that he would be able to, you know, make a baby because he was on chemo and all the meds and everything, and somehow God gave them this gift and she was pregnant. You know, afterwards, that story just always stays with me because, like I said, I just don't see how there could not be a god, you know, when something that something like that happens for me. But you know, even so my story, I was actually adopted. My parents couldn't have kids, and they they were told it was going to be about two years to get a baby. Back in the nineteen eighties, and they were living in Missouri and my mom was working and he was working at a hotel at the time. For some reason, I've read a story so many times and I can never get the d don't exactly right. But she ended up talking to somebody. It turns out that that somebody that she worked with, the manager or something, happened to be on the adoption board, and so he took their name and he moved their name all the way to the front of the list, the top of the list. And so they basically got a call, you know, not long after, with no preparation, no idea. You know, they were thinking two years. They were like, oh, we have a baby for you. And they were like what So I was only four years old and they didn't have anything, No, no diapers, no, I mean nothing. But that story, of course, is a little amazing in itself when you think about it. But I mean, those are so I mean, those are two little stories that that I feel, and there's millions of stories like that. Where so how could there how could these things happen if there wasn't a higher power there wasn't God there, you know, helping you through these moments and putting these opportunities and things in your life. So anyway, there's that. So that was kind of moving me a little closer. That was nursing school, and so I worked in the hospital for a few years, and then in twenty seventeen I decided to go do flight nursing. So I went and did flight nursing. And we had pilot, great guy, and he was a flat earther, really, and yeah, and we all knew it. And I remember one time we were in a flight you know, it's a small plane of pilatus. It was a plane, not a helicopter that I mostly flew in. And I remember one time it was me in the paramedic and the pilot. We were flying back and we were just talking and we were just giving him so much trouble about him thinking that the Earth was but yeah, we were just like this is ridiculous, you know, what do you mean? I mean, just did not believe a word of it. And I remember I think we when I got back, actually went and I googled or YouTube flat Earth, and of course, like you know, the first thing that came up was the Flat Earth Society, and so I'm looking at it and I'm like, well, yeah, this is just the weirdest thing I've ever heard. Yeah, and so whatever, like, I went along. But one thing was he was very he he was a Christian, He read the Bible. He was very you know, I just knew he was a Christian who read the Bible. And then I also knew that he thought the Earth was flat. And so fast forward a few years and just over social media, people that I follow just well, I guess if I back up to around twenty twenty was when I started to kind of question things. And then it was a couple of years later, probably the beginning of last year or the end of twenty twenty two. I had started to see people that I follow touch on flat Earth and they were also Christians and they also read the Bible. And so it took me back to you know, our pilot friend, and I thought, maybe there's something to this because these connections that I was making, and I just started looking into it and I actually found your podcast right away. I searched flat Earth i think on Apple for Spotify. I came up right away.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's amazing. How Yeah, one podcast gets completely hidden.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I've I've heard a lot of people say that too. They searched flat earth on your on your show, and they say, I searched it and it just came right up.
Speaker 3: That's amazing. How for some people it just shows up in others it doesn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I started listening. Was very overwhelming first, a lot of information, a lot of things that I didn't understand. Yeah, But the more I listened, the more I looked into it. And then the other thing was that I mentioned it to my son and I just mentioned a couple of things to him and he was like, oh, yeah, it's flat So he was just like on ward right away. I mean I think I told him two or three things and he was just like, oh, yeah, that makes sense, that makes sense. And I'm like, okay, yeah.
Speaker 3: And if you were to take two people who were never taught anything whatsoever, right, they weren't taught about anything scientific, you know, and at the age of fifteen for the first time, you introduce both theories to them, which one do you think they're going to agree with?
Speaker 1: I would hope it would be the flat exactly.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, wait a minute, we're not on a ball spinning. What are you talking about? It's just you know, the propaganda and the main tricks is meant to keep people confused. And they say, if you tell a lie big enough, people will believe it, and that this is one heck of a lie.
Speaker 1: It is, and you know, we're kind of taught not to not to question anything. So if I if I think back, you know, you'd ask a question and they just give you, give you an answer about it, and then it's like you're just supposed to go on, you know, like not critically think about it or anything. Like all the examples of oh, well, why doesn't wire stick to a wall? And you know, well gravity, Oh okay, and then you just move on, right, And we're just kind of trained to react that way. Oh, I'm going to give you this one answer and then we're going to move on instead of saying, well that doesn't make it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's go back and test that theory. How refreshing would it be to have a science teacher to say that, let's go back and test some of these theories. But no, the textbook says, and this is how we have to teach, which is really again, it's the system is what the problem is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And so we sometimes go out camping to a place in Utah at this glamping site and they'll do astronomy tours. And it was I think it was actually in May of twenty two, so maybe I maybe I was coming to this a little sooner than I thought. But we went to this astronomy tour. This guy came out with a big, giant telescope and you know, we were looking at the moon, and then there was another There were other families there with kids, and so he was asking the kids and this one girl, I mean, she knew, she knew everything, She knew the planet, she knew the order of the planets, you know, things that I couldn't really remember. And at the time, actually I think it was in my like I'm not so sure time. Do I believe it's flat? Do I not believe it's flat? So she was just you know, shooting out the answers to his questions and then he had her come out and demonstrate. And I'll try to articulate this well, but basically he showed us a paper plate and said, you know, this is the sizes of the Sun. And then he had a pencil with an eraser, you know, on the end of it, this would be the size of the Earth. And then he had her make steps, you know, down this dirt path, basically trying to illustrate the distance of each planet from the Sun and from each other. It's like, okay, take another three steps, and this is this many million miles away. Take another seven steps, and this is this many miles a million miles away. And I'm just listening to this and I thought, this doesn't make any sense at all. How are we supposed to know about a planet that's hundreds of millions of miles away? You know?
Speaker 3: Yeah? And I laugh every day on social media part me that they send the you know, the images back from Mars and it's just, you know, now that's that's actually Canada. I forget the name of the place off the top of my head, but.
Speaker 1: You know, well or the any of the hubble tells any of it exactly, don't know. Watching him try to illustrate that to us, it just sounded so ridiculous. It didn't make any sense. And then the way he was saying the size, you know, the Earth is a is a pencil eraser, and the Sun is this, but there're this, you know, ninety three million miles away from each other. It just I kind of looked around, thinking, how does anybody believe any of this?
Speaker 3: But and that's interesting that happened on your vacation in Utah, where you know when sometimes when things scientific things I should say, get broken down to the point you're just like, this is ridiculous, right, yeah, just absurd. And then did you go through the phase where you were kind of convinced that the Earth was flat and you decided to share that information with friends or was it you were still pretty hesitant, like you kind of knew what you were getting into.
Speaker 1: No. I really didn't share it with anybody really except my son. I mean, I think you had somebody on your podcast recently talked about, you know, their parents who grew up watching watching them land on the moon. Yeah, and for them, you know, that was just such a pivotal moment in their life to where it's almost impossible for them to steer away from that because it was it was so meaningful in their life. You know that they can't imagine that not happening. And so my parents I think are kind of there. I don't I haven't fully to, but my mom said one time, you know dy one mentioned that the Earth might be flat, and she was just like appalled, you know, and I was like, oh, I didn't even go into it. So I was like, I don't want to go into this right now. So I really haven't. There's been There's been a couple instances where I've kind of mentioned it and people are like huh. But I did end up calling my pilot friend though, after my realization. You know, I hadn't seen him in it four or five years, and I called him up and I said, hey, you know, guess what I said, The Earth is flat? And he was like yeah, And so we ended up talking for a little bit and I was like, you know, I'm sorry. I gave you so much hell about it that day and I'm sorry about this, I said, but you know, you're completely right and I can't believe it. And we had a good conversation about it.
Speaker 3: But that's awesome, and it's funny. I do think that, you know, in many times God plans those seas in this particular way. It was the pilot who mentioned it. You know, at that particular time, you didn't convert to a flat earth, but that the seed was planted and so the next time that topic came up, your mind went back to that, which kind of helped reinforce well, you know, maybe he isn't the only person who thinks this, and that you know, turned on the switch for you the door. Yeah, open the door and walk through and to realize that, hey, maybe he wasn't so crazy after all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, exactly, exactly, yep.
Speaker 3: Which is something we all have to face. So I still to me that you know, people's first, if you would rabbit hole is flat Earth is just interesting to me because for myself, I had to go through every other rabbit hole on the face of the Earth before I would even consider flat Earth. And it's it's just so interesting to me that for some people they're able to to kind of walk through the flat Earth door. Has there been any other you know, kind of rabbit holes that you you ventured into, you know, if you want to lead into twenty twenty, now, that's certainly an opportunity. If there's any other rabbit holes you wanted to discuss, Well, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, I pretty much agree with everything that you discuss on the podcast with you know, the guests, all the rabbit holes. I didn't have a period after flat Earth like I know, some people kind of their world has turned upside down. And I know that you said it took you a couple of weeks for sure. Yeah, I just kind of it was like maybe because that seed had been planted, like you mentioned, and you know, the door was open, and I thought, oh, okay, well this is it. But then it also it answered so many questions for me, and you know, it says it right there in the Bible, and that's pretty huge for me speaking of a bullet point when we get to that that that's my first one. But it answered the questions you know why it never made made sense with the universe like that just never made sense to me. So it answered that, and it just solidified the fact that God is there and he's right there above us, and you know that this is all real and everything that they are trying to tell us is not real. One thing I never understood was, well, well, I guess the silver bullet about believing in God itself is, you know, if people believe that Satan is real and we have Satan, this, how could God not be real? Great? That one never really that never under I never understood that either said, well, so you believe these people that worship Satan, you know, and that's a thing. But you think people that you don't think God is real, So that one never made sense to me.
Speaker 3: That's a great point, right. I know fellow truthers who you know, do podcasts all the time on Lucifairs and Satanists, but they're atheist. And what a great retort just to say, well, if there's a dark side. Yeah, I'm just using this loosely. If there's a dark side, well then there has to be a light side. If there's evil, then there has to be good.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, right, where do they think Satan came from? Exactly? Yeah? So that one, that one, that one doesn't make sense to me. For people that don't, I don't know.
Speaker 3: And this rabbit hole is special in that regard to I can't tell you that the number of emails I've got from people who it has gotten people closer to God?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, exactly. And I think that's I think that's the biggest point of the whole community is is that's what it would do. It would it would bring everybody closer to God. I mean, that's what I would think it would do, and.
Speaker 3: It should you know, if that lie were were to be unveiled to the world, to be disclosed to the world, you know, the great veil would fall from man's eyes and we could finally look past all these menial discussions and arguments that we get in and you know, turn the light on the real problem, uh in this world?
Speaker 1: Right I this is maybe going on a tangent, but have you heard of the doctor Laura Sanger?
Speaker 3: Doctor Sanger, that name is, Yes, I've heard of her, Laura or Margaret's Oh Margaret Sangers Laura, Yeah, no, that's apparently. My goodness, gracious Lara Sanger. Is is she like on Fox News or no?
Speaker 1: Well I saw her so, you know the Blurry Creature's podcast, right, yes, yes, yes, they do like a Blurry con and she was a guest, and you know, I ended up listening to her a little bit and just kind of touching on what you said about if you know, if the if the veil was dropped and people really knew God was there and this is what mattered, and live for him and there is something to live for. That's something also I think.
Speaker 3: That, yeah, you know, this is a meaningless journey exactly somebody.
Speaker 1: You know, I've had patience that you know, are not doing well and they think that that their journey, like you said, is meaningless. You know, depression, suicide, anxiety, all those things. I mean, just knowing that there's God and that's really the only thing that you need to to live for and be joyful about and just remember that he's there and it's okay. That would make so many people's lives much better. But the one thing that she says that she talked about was certain prayers that she doesn't She's like, there's one prayer, but it's kind of a dangerous prayer and it's it's, you know, asking God to show you your idols. And she said that can be a very you know, scary prayer because you know, idols are anything like your phone, you were, you know, things that you're putting too much time and effort into when you really should be putting all your time, all your effort, all your thoughts in God. You know. Does that make sense?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I get exactly where you're you're saying.
Speaker 1: It was just interesting to hear her say that asking God to show you your idols and then you really get an eye opening of Okay, what do I need to adjust to my life? So that I'm living, you know, more a path of living for christ I guess absolutely.
Speaker 3: And first of all, I should say, I'm so glad that you brought her name up, because I couldn't remember somebody showed me her books. She wrote back, actually doing I want to read that. Yeah, the Roots of the Federal Reserve, Tracing the Nephelum from Noah to the US Dollar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm going to order that one.
Speaker 3: I get so many referrals and hey, you got to read this and that, and sometimes these things, you know, fall off your radar. The other thing is Matthew six five through fifteen. It tells us how to pray, and I'll link that in the show description as well. It tells you how, you know, enter that closet, shut the door, pray to father in secret and in secret, shovel worthy openly, and it talks about not to use vain repetitions. But yeah, in the Book of Matthew, we're instructed on how to pray. And yeah, for sure, I'll put that in the show notes for folks who have never seen or heard that before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I guess, so that's one thing that you know, I haven't I have not read the full Bible, and I have not figured out how to to do it. You know, I'll listen to to sermons, I'll listen to preachers. A certain preacher that I do like teach about the Bible, but I just haven't figured out how to make myself sit down and do it. So, you know, I know that's something that's that's missing that you know, I feel like I'm not doing it right in that aspect.
Speaker 3: But well, I wouldn't say that you're not doing it right, because anytime you're making an effort to read the Bible, you're following God's commandment, and kudos to you for that. And it's you know, some people picked it up and read it from you know, there's so many different ways to do it. I'm sure you know we have Kara's email address in the show notes, so if you want to send your suggestions to her, then please, by all means send her an email. Yeah, you know, it's there. It's it's so much to read. It's again, it's not a novel. Some people read it straight through. You know. I've read it, but not consecutively. I've read I usually do it by book. I would say that Genesis, Daniel and Revelation and the first four books of the New Testament. I've read the most right, right, and there's wonderful study guides and daily devotionals that will help you through that way as well.
Speaker 1: Yes there are. And it's just something I need to I need to commit to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, we all do.
Speaker 1: We're all going through our journey in our different places, and but yeah, I know that's that's one thing that I need to do. But there's just there's so much information. Every time I listen to one of the one of your guests, it's just more information. And I you know, I sometimes I think, well, I could have been learning all this information for the last twenty years, you know, I'm behind. But then I just think, you know what, I guess this is just how it was supposed to be, and you know, this is how I also think sometimes, well, we'll ever find a partner, right, because that's ultimately what I've wanted. But now I've kind of just committed myself to raising my son during these years. But then I also think, well I would I don't know, I'm thinking God is God was like, hey, well you need to figure all this stuff out before I can give you your You know your other half or your your partner, because you just never know if the person that you're with is going to be on board with all of these things.
Speaker 3: Or not, you know for sure. And we've had people, I'm sure you've heard the podcast where many of our guests their partner that was not really on board. Yes, and that is you know, to me, that was very important. And I'm very grateful that you know, my wife when she gets up, she opens up her Flat Earth Dave app and watches the little video for the morning and those type of things, and you know, when the time is right, your partner, you're such a wonderful person, and you're you know, taking care of your fourteen year old and your fourteen year old son. And I know you said you were a flight nurse, which I'm assuming you said you were on an airplane. We did medevac helicopter in the military in Hawaii were used like transporting like critical from hospital or a hospital and you were there to oversee.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, it was. I did the helicopter two at times, so that would be where you'd actually could land on scene, but the planes would sometimes go longer distances, but it would still be critical patients it's just you'd have to go into the hospital, pick up the patient, drive back to the airport, transport them onto the plane. It was a big process.
Speaker 3: Because not every city has a I forget the level one, level two or whatever hospital in the town. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, especially in New Mexico, which is you know, most of the area that we be in was New Mexico area, Arizona, you know, the the small reservation areas in Arizona, New Mexico. And then yeah, so, but I only did that for two years and then I went back to back to the ICU. And then that's when I got I finished my NP in twenty twenty. I graduated, but it was August twenty twenty, and that's right when I'll pass. So got hit. So I stayed for another two years in the ICU. It just kind of felt like I shouldn't leave right then. And yeah, and then I went into nurse practitioner.
Speaker 3: So was your hospital or wherever you were working at the time, were they pushing the vaccine on the employees?
Speaker 1: They were, but it wasn't mandatory, and it was it was so I'm not vaccinated. I didn't get the COVID.
Speaker 3: That's amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it, and I guess that's another you know, I feel like I was being looked after in a way because I just kind of missed the day, you know, everybody was supposed to get vaccinated, and you know, I worked nights, and the last thing that I wanted to do was go downstairs in the morning and wait in line and you know, do something extra. You know, you just want to go home after your shift because it's overnight. Yeah, And I just I kept missing the days that they were doing the vaccines. And then I started listening to podcasts and I started listening to the frontline doctors. I started kind of figuring everything out, you know, and then I just never you know, I never got vaccinated, and thankfully the hospital all they took a religious exemption, thankfully, and then I never had to. And then my nurse practitioner job as well, I didn't have to. So I haven't I haven't had any major issues with that yet, although I did. I did apply for a job somewhere and they they were like, oh, well, yeah, we can't move forward if you don't have the COVID vaccine.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: And I said, well, that's I mean, that's fine. I think that's a little behind the times, but you know, I respect it. You know, it's fine. But yeah, I think so. Around COVID was when I kind of started opening my eyes to things, and then everything else started coming to light as well in flat Earth and then just all of it. And I never looked into nine to eleven. But I just yeah, I mean, you just accept it. Yeah, it makes sense, though it's something I don't know that I could speak to my parents about yet either. It's kind of like but and then the moon landing, I mean, all of it just kind of went together once you realize they're lying about everything, you know, Yep, you just know they're lying about everything.
Speaker 3: Everything is a facade, and that's what we say. If they're lying about man's greatest accomplishment, then you have to take everything else with a grain of salt. And I mean everything, yes, exactly.
Speaker 1: And one of the things I find is so funny is the movies. I made a comment on Oh well, let me go. I made a comment about on Instagram about a picture of an astronaut on the moon, and my comment had the word shadow in it, and they removed that comment like.
Speaker 3: Right away, Instagram did, Yeah, really right away.
Speaker 1: They just were like, Nope, your comment is not appropriate. And I was thinking about it, and I think it's because it had the word shadow in it, because I'm not sure why else, but you had somebody recently mentioned, you know, the shadows on the moon and stuff. Yeah, I said, you, yeah, that's probably why they removed it. But I don't know. I made another comment on you know, the fittest flat Earth or you've had him on your podcast before? You remember him?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, he's uh yeah, he's all over TikTok.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he posted something about Hollywood. Oh it was I don't know if well, you don't watch Netflix. I know that, but there was a real there's a recent show that came out with their last six episodes and there was a flat Earth comment made. They're in an airplane and the the guy, they have a picture on a screen and it's showing the flight path right, and the flight path is a is an arc and he's kind of portrayed as kind of, you know, not the smartest in the show. And so he calls the stewardess up and he says, hey, I need to talk to the pilot. He said, you know, we need to get home quicker and I don't understand with this arc. We just need to go straight And she's like, oh, you mean the curvature of the earth. And he's like, well, the map is flat, so we just need to go in a straight line.
Speaker 3: I flew, you know, internationally, so many times, and I'd be on whether it was Omni Air or one of these other contracted government airplanes, and it was the same thing. I'm like, why in the world are we flying up and around? It doesn't make any sense. We're over water, you know. That was my first thing. Well, maybe it's just a safety thing. They fly close to land like Newfoundland and stuff, just in case there's an emergency. Like wait a second, I've flown back and forth to Hawaii, Germany, over the Atlantic. I'm like, what what's really going on? And once again, these are things that you you think of and I think you file away, and eventually, when you're ready for it, I think your subconscious kind of you know, pokes you in the in the chest and says, hey, you have this entire catalog of information that you've collected over the last fifty years. Why don't you look at it, Why don't you read it and stop leaving what you're told.
Speaker 1: Right that that was one thing that didn't make sense to me at first was the flight plans, like I didn't quite understand. And then finally it clicked, you know, when on the flat Earth map, I finally understood, Oh, okay, so if it was flat, it would be a straight line. If we were looking at the correct map, it would be a straight line. But on this globe map, it you know, they make this curve. But they always make those comments and shows and movies, and I feel like, and you've mentioned this before, I feel like it's just to mock everybody because they know. But they'll put these little clips in where it's either you know, some drunk dude talking about how the Earth is flat, or you know, another couple just convinced that it's flat, and then the person that they're talking to is just looking at them like they're crazy. But they insert those everywhere, and I I think it's just, you know, they're just trying to tease us.
Speaker 3: I guess for sure they mock us. And you had mentioned in a recent email when we were conversating back and forth about the setting the time Lara Trump right, she had mentioned something about flat Earth. I still don't.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I meant to send you the clip.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did you I haven't seen it yet. I always forget that. Did you think she was saying it in mockery or was she? Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wasn't super convincing. She kind of made a face at the end. She was like, yeah, it's flat, you know, and then she made this face so it was sort of like ya. And then it was only that one clip of the show, so I don't know what was said immediately after that, so, you know, I don't know if she was It was portrayed as like a joke kind of is where I thought. But I send you that.
Speaker 3: Sure, I'd appreciate that. I'll put it in the show notes. And you also wanted to mention what was his name? Uh Anayowa heckerd.
Speaker 1: Oh no, that's just somebody that was on It's on TikTok It's a girl on TikTok.
Speaker 3: Oh oh okay, oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: That just seems to she just lays everything out there, and it was just really interesting to kind of go through, you know, whether it's whether it's the moon Nasa. I think she was maybe like an ex witch or something. Yeah, something like that. But I just thought that very informative videos that she has up, So you know, I don't know you can put that in there, just as I just I just thought she was very informative.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think you mentioned she had like two million followers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was surprised to see that many followers. And she's and she hasn't been removed.
Speaker 3: That's interesting. Yeah, I don't know how many Tyler has, and he's all over the place.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is interesting. I think what did you want to talk about next?
Speaker 3: Let's get to your six silver bullets.
Speaker 1: Well, the first one is the Bible, just the fact that it's right there in the Bible, you know, even though it's been changed. And I did watch that debate that Dean Odle and Pastor Locke. I did watch that entire thing.
Speaker 3: Well all four hours and twenty minutes or whatever it was.
Speaker 1: Yes, I watched the whole thing, and I watched, you know, Pastor Odele's explanation of everything in the Bible that states. I mean, he just had an overwhelming amount of information and it was just bizarre to me that the other guy just completely blew it off. There's no evidence at all, And I guess that's just how it goes. Yeah, just like so, just the fact that it's right there in the Bible and we have to take that for what it is and that's what it says. So for me, that's the first one. The second one, the distance of the sun just doesn't never made any sense. And then the sun rays, you know, the fact that you can see the sun rays. I saw someone do an experiment with a flashlight, you know where they took up. They took a flashlight and they sat it on the table. I don't know if you've seen this one. And then they had a piece of cardboard and they had cut some slits in the cardboard, and they took the cardboard and took it way far away from the flashlight where the triangle of light was was really wide, gotcha, And so the light was just kind of shining over the whole piece of cardboard. And then they started moving the cardboard closer to the flashlight. And as you moved it closer, you saw the rays come through the slits of the cardboard. It just kind of to give you an idea of the way that light works.
Speaker 3: It was it coming through it at the different angles the way they had it come.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's just like the sky.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's awesome.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it was a cool experiment.
Speaker 3: And that's something that we should we should reinforce is you don't have to have a science lab to do these type of experiments, things like, you know, measuring the temperature of moonlight. This is something that everyone can do.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And the other thing that just boggles my mind is, you know, how can five thousand feet of elevation make such a huge difference in the heat of the sun if it's ninety three million miles away.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's something I've mentioned before as.
Speaker 1: Well, you have.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it boggles my mind. And you know, people will say, well, it's because of the you know this, that or the other thing. But at the end of the day, ninety three million miles away and you only move a couple thousand feet and it alters, it's not gonna matter. Yeah, yeah, it's that's that is a big deal.
Speaker 1: And I was I was in Arizona recently and did a hike with the sunrise and people were like, oh, you can feel the difference in the sun, you know, as it came up over the mountain, And I just kind of I said to my friend, I said, well, don't you think it's weird that you can that it makes that much of a difference when it just comes up over the mountain if it's ninety three million miles away. And her answer was just like, well, it's just you know, science is complicated. Yeah, but that's like what we're trained to I didn't go into it further. She I think that she would be open, But that's just kind of what we're we're taught to say and think. It's just don't question it, like I said before, don't critically think about it. Just oh yeah, well it's gravity. Well, it's I don't know, it's science. I don't know how hot the sun is, you know, must be really hot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's interesting. Sorry, I'll let you finish. I'll keep it knowing I was just going to mention the go fast rocket and we'll talk about how far we think the sun is. But finish your silver bullets for sure. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Oh no, that's okay. Oh I had rainbows. You haven't had too many people mentioned rainbows. You hadn't, And just recently in the last few months, I think you've had a couple of people on the show mentioned rainbows, and one of the crazy things was when I was a flight nurse, I actually saw a rainbow from the airplane and I never knew that you could see the full circle. So I should send you those pictures too, because looking out the side window at a rainbow, it was like it was a big oval. It was like the wildest thing I've ever seen. I had no idea, and it was probably that pilot, the flat Earth pilot, was like, yeah, it's a circle when you're in the air, and I was My mind.
Speaker 3: Was blown for sure. Yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: And then I've seen videos of people skydiving with like a rainbow circle right below them, And how does that not proof that that we're under a dome. That's the reflection of that, because you know, I have a I have a prism thing sitting on my window seil, and in the morning, the sun will shine through that and on the ceiling it'll just show like little straight pieces of a rainbow, like they won't be curved. They're the shape of the prism that's sitting there, you know. So the reason they're curved is because it's under this dome, That's right. That seems so obvious to me, but I guess it's not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I think somebody had mentioned, you know, like a glass above a door that is straight, you know that the prism comes through kind of in a straight way, whereas you know, it's a dome, So therefore the reflection is going to come out in the form of a rainbow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you had there was a recent guest. The recent guests talked about that. Yes, so yes, I said, I think that too. And of course you know the fact that you could see too far. I mean I've never done that experiment on my own, but makes complete sense. And you know, the the water finding its level. I know everybody mentions that. But I was talking to you just a few minutes ago about how TV shows always like input these things. You know, like the Simpsons had that episode where they had a dome and then the water breaks through the top. Ye, well, there's a There was another little cartoon where this one guy is believing that the earth is flat and he's trying to explain it and he's saying, well, the earth is flat like a pancake, you know, and then the one girl says, whoa. Then if you just poured water over it, the water would just fall off the edges. Of it, and he's like, oh no, well, there's a there's an ice wall around, you know, to hold the water in. And I thought to myself, wait, so you asked that question if it's flat, But it wouldn't that also apply to a ball. If you were to pour water over a ball, it wouldn't stay either. So it's just all really interesting the way the way things are.
Speaker 3: And part of the problem is because of people's conception of flat earth, you know, the jokes about the cat falling off the edge and things of that nature. Something that really hit home to me was when I was first you know, many years ago, when I finally let my guard down and looked into it. I think it was flattered Dave who said, well, what's the highest continent an article? I'm like, what, that can't be right, and you know, you google it as you do, and sure enough by far way, you know, and then it clicked, Yeah, that's the highest continent because that is what holds all the water, and things just start to make sense. It becomes logical.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Another one is, you know, I used to see you see on maps, how this this wasn't making any sense to me, And even recently when when you see rivers that are flowing north.
Speaker 3: Absolutely Amazon or the Nile. I'm sorry, one of those. I think, yes, the river flows north. And then of course there's another scientific explanation for water climbing up ill.
Speaker 1: I'm sure, I'm sure there is. Yeah, but that one, I'm like, well, wait a minute, the river can't float north if we're on a globe like I just naturally always thought that everything flowed down. But then I started to realize, well, no, no, these rivers don't just go south, you know, or east or west.
Speaker 3: That's right. Yeah, the Nile flows all the way up to Egypt and it happens five hundred miles in altitude. This one. Oh wow, So again that these are the things. These are the type of conversations we need to plant heads before we come out and say, hey, the world is flat. You know, hey, you know Anarka, Antarctica is the highest elevation, and you know, explain rainbows and the Now River is something I bet you that I would say at least seven or eight out of ten people don't know flow north.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's interesting, but it's one of those things that we're just trained to not think twice about it. Flows North, Okay, and then they just move on. It's like, well, wait, think about that, right, you know, really think about that, and then they could take a moment and then I feel like they would get it. I hope. You know.
Speaker 3: That's why actors like Nila grass Tyson are so important to the agenda. They put them on game shows, sports events, and you know, they hold him as this high esteemed scientist and you know, well, you know, Nila grass Tyson said that now a river flows north because of X, Y and Z, and they roll your eyes at you like you're just clueless, and it's you know, this guy is an actor. He's not really some kind of genius.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: He came on a couple and maybe it was two months ago by now, but he claimed the kicker in the NFL missed a field goal because the earth was spinning.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I saw that. I saw that, Like what I thought that was a joke. I couldn't believe that. I couldn't even read the whole thing because I was that. I can't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm that way now too. I'm just like I can't. I can't with a nonsense anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah I did see that though. Yes, those are the main ones and this, you know, the moon, just the fact that space is fake. And people also have brought up you know, how come there's no stars when you see these these clips of being on the moon, right, why is it so dark in space if the sun is shining, you know, even in the pictures it space is black. And then you have the planets and the sun. Well, how does that make sense if the sun is you know, I don't even know the exact calculation of how hot they say the sun is, but how would that work? Why wouldn't everything just be bright?
Speaker 3: And one of my memories of that is when they had the news conference after the Apollo eleven astronauts landed, they actually disagreed on if they saw the stars or not.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yes, yes, yep, there's there's there's a lot. The girl on TikTok she she has the clip, you know, of the of the gentleman talking about how they lost the technology to go to the moon or I don't know if you saw there was a post that was announcing that we were gonna go to the moon in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well I think originally it was next year. And then once again they just within the land this week. I think they kicked it down the road again, right.
Speaker 1: Yes, But so did they magically find the the technology they just didn't mention it or.
Speaker 3: I think they're gonna I don't know if it's going to be NASA or they're going to use Elon Musk to be the hero this.
Speaker 1: Time, right, right? What do you think of what do you think about him? Oh?
Speaker 3: He is certainly a player on the world stage. A lot of these actors get chosen out of the University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School. It is it's for the best and the brightest. And if you look at all the people who have gone through there, Trump's been through there, Elon Musk has been through there, the CEO of Google has been through there. I want to say, Peter Theal has been through there. I can't confirm that. I'd have to go back and look. But these people are selected on the world stage. Yeah, and he's an actor, you know, he's not some super smart There's people in DARPA that control you know, all this technology. DARPAS technology like from I would say they at least have technology twenty years ahead. So what I'm saying is they probably had iPhone technology in the early nineties. That's about twenty years I think it came out in no way, so maybe the mid or I guess that would be the eighties, right, Yeah, so the late eighties.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the technology thing, you know, the stuff they show us in the movies is probably stuff that they already have. You know, it's got to be futuristic. It's just kind of scary to think about all of it. And I've always listened to you and you say, you know, it's all a stage and everybody's and I agree with you, but I'm not gonna lie. I did get a little caught up in the whole election this year, even though in the back of my mind I thought I kind of had your voice sort of in the back of my mind, well, no, it's all a stage. Where I listened to the fact Hunter kind of be reminded. But I did get a little caught up in all of it. But it's hard to it's hard to really think that. I mean, my first thought about the assassination attempt was that it was staged.
Speaker 3: Sure, that was like.
Speaker 1: My initial thought I saw and that was my first thought. But you know, then there's people that are just so into politics and so into everything, and I think it's it's good to know what's going on. But I did get caught up in all of it. And I mean, I was very happy that Trump won versus Kamalap, but at the same time, I don't really know where any of this is going right.
Speaker 3: And you know, we're all human and we do get caught up in certain things. You know. I try to remind people that all the promises he made in twenty sixteen never came to fruition. And he put an agent, the Rothschild, into the Secretary of Commerce, Wilbur Ross. And if you look at who he put in for the Secretary of Geese, not Commerce, but for the Treasury. You know, Janet Yellen is there now. She's been replaced by the swampy at swamp monster of the bunch. And we need our heroes, you know. Voltaire said if they need a hero, we will provide them one. Or maybe that was Lennon, and you know that's it's it's w w E. There's the good guys and the bad guys, and the whole meaning of this is they want you to say, you know, all you have to do is vote every four years, and that's that's that's protecting your freedom is going in and pulling that lever or pushing that touch tone screen or whatever you call it, touch screen. It's it's it. You know, protecting your freedom takes a lot more responsibility than that. And you still when you see every single week, whether it was under Trump or Bush or Obama or Biden, every single week, hundreds of millions, if not millions of dollars go out of this country while we have so many glaring issues here at home that are not taken care of. And just like you know, on the airplane, when the oxygen goes low, they say, put your mask on first, then help others. That's the situation we're right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's crazy to think about that. It's hard to not get infuriated, you know.
Speaker 3: Un listen obviously, you know with Kamala and the woke Left, you know that it's a smart game. They play like it's it is an evil right and nobody wanted. Obviously, he didn't get eighty one million votes, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. But you know, meet the old boss, same as the new boss. We're just treating the symptoms. We're not really addressing the true problems that we're we're dealing.
Speaker 1: With, right, And you mentioned vote, and I wanted to just bring up I don't know if it was you that told us about this book about words, Yes, the word Magic book.
Speaker 3: Uh, somebody did I know? Jordan Maxwell, not Jordan Peterson. Jordan Maxwell and his maritime admirality. Our speech really breaks down wordsmithing. And I think it was actually a guest to mention what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: I think so too. But I bought the book. It's called Word Magic, The Powers and Occult Definitions of Words, And I was just reading last night. You know, about the word vote and just about about all of it, and how a lot of it will. You know, there's idolatry, the word vote, pull charge power, you know, the electrical energy of an election, and trying to kind of steal the energy from from everybody and put it into these other forces. I know this sounds a little but you know it's all a spiritual war.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: And I know I know you've said that before. But the book is really interesting. I haven't read all of it, but I just kind of went through a few things and it's a little overwhelming, but it's good to kind of jump in there and read a few things and then you know, absorb that. I think about it. But yeah, there's that book that I wanted to mention.
Speaker 3: I'm so glad you reminded me. There's so many things that you know, just like you know, you take all this information in and some of these things kind of fall to the wayside. That's Pal Chang's book and it must have been within the last year. One of our guests mentioned it, and I'll put that link in the subscription. You can get it new for fifteen bucks. And apparently it's doing well. It's got like twelve hundred and four point seven star ratings. And like you know, when you talk about spelling, right, the worst spell is right in there, right.
Speaker 1: Yes, Yeah, it's a lot. I kind of lost my train of thought. I was going to say something else about about that, but I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, while you remember that, I should let the folks know that, you know, this thing with Nilda grass Tyson and all this sorcery about the earth spinning, it's been going on for years. So this was from NFL dot com from October twelfth, twenty fifteen, and it talks about Sunday's improbable twenty seven to twenty four victory came with many reasons and explanations. Famed astrophysicist doctor Neilda Grass Tyson gives partial credit to science. He says that Mike Nugent's forty two year old I'm sorry for forty two yard game winning field goal pinballed off the left upright for the win, which Tyson says was aided by the Earth's coriolist force. So you know, he drops these things in and while to some of us it's nonsense, but when people read this, just like whether you hear a pilot mentioned something, these things do get cataloged in your brain. And I think this is part of the reason why people are so stigmatized when you bring it up, because these stories about the Earth's rotation helping Cincinnati Bengals, when in twenty fifteen that they are back there and your subconscious remembers these things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they've just been implanting things in your mind for all these years, you know, little pieces. I mean, just like when you see the beginning of movies like the World the Globe and it is everywhere, and you've mentioned that a lot, but one of the things In this book, it talks about the word world, you know, and that it actually means it comes from world, meaning to turn around, to spin. It's basically related to spinning and turning. And I think when I, you know, when I say world, if I if I use the word world over text message, and you know, sometimes it'll offer you the emoji.
Speaker 3: It'll show the globe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then I'm I'm like, well, no, I can't. I don't want to use that. But it was always something about that word world is I don't really like to use it that much anymore. And I don't know if it's because I figured out the meaning. I must have read this a while back when I first got the book, because it's in the first couple of pages. I probably read that. And ever since then, I feel kind of hesitant to use that word because it seems like the wrong word right to.
Speaker 3: Use absolutely, And people give me grief on my other podcast if I'm reading an article and it has the word globalist, you know, Alex Jones, like it's the globalist. Like, you can't say globalist, George, you have a podcast about flat earth. You can't say globe, Like, dude, I'm just reading this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yep. Yeah, it's pretty it's it's a lot of information, but I'm very grateful that that I have all this information and to learn. I mean, I have I don't know how many books I have that hundred proofs that the Earth is not a globe book. I haven't been able to get a hold of the sixteen Emergency Landings. I've been looking for it and haven't been able to find a place to buy it from.
Speaker 3: But it's hard to find. Eddie. Yeah, he doesn't always have it up, but he offers it in PDF, and I just emailed it to you, so you have a PDF copy at least.
Speaker 1: Oh well, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: And for everybody else it'll be in the show notes.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And you know, I have Behold a Pale Horse, you know, Bill Cooper's book. I haven't read it yet, but I mean that's who you play clips of right on your other podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of our classic audio comes from Bill.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was gonna mention you had another guest talk about how Bill got a little irritated angrier towards the end so he had stopped listening to him as much. And then you guys kind of laughed about it, but you played on one clip where he was taking phone calls and there was a guest that called in. He was trying to talk to him about chem trails, and he was getting so mad because he kept saying, you know, no, these are contrails, and he's explaining exactly what they are, the condensation in the sky, and he was just having none of it. And I just thought that was so interesting for somebody that thought about everything else one way, but he just was not having it about the chem trails.
Speaker 3: But do you remember that, Yeah, Oh absolutely. He fried a lot of people on the telephones. Jim Fencer is the same way. God bless his soul. He is very I mean he's eighty three and he still does a radio show every day, and I agree with him, you know, ninety five percent of the things. But he won't even you try to call him and talk about flutter. They'll just row you up and hang up on you. That's just you know, some people, but they're just so brilliant on other things. And I think that's all of us, right, We all don't one hundred percent agree with each other, but there's so much, such great nuggets to take away from Bill. You kind of overlook the other things. And honestly, I can see. You know, my grandfather as he got older, he became shorter tempered and didn't want to deal with I don't know when he use this term, but you know, just things. You know, I guess you had a shorter fuse. You just don't want to tolerate things that you consider silly or you know what I mean, ridiculous. Yeah, And as I get older and I'm in this, and you know, it's just like geez in a way, I can understand why Bill did get a little frustrated towards the end, because you know, he could see some things, especially His most famous broadcast was June June twenty eighth, two thousand and one, and that was the day CNN aired the interview with Osama bin Laden and he come on the air and said, so you're telling me the greatest military, the greatest intelligence in the world couldn't find Osama bin Laden, but a CNN reporter could, right, And he said, he said, folks, you better buckle up. Something's coming. And about you know, nine weeks later, nine to eleven happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, he is pretty brilliant. And I listened to that and it was funny to me. But also, you know, everybody's on their own journey absolutely truth and what and what they're learning, so as I didn't hold it against him or anything. I just thought it was really interesting that he was so adamant about that that point when you know, let's fast forward to twenty twenty four and we all know what's going on in the sky. But I mean this was a while ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's something I wonder, like, if he was alive today, what would his take on things be, because I think kemptrails really came to prevalence not until the nineties, if I'm not mistaken, So at that point it was still a fairly new, if you will air quote conspiracy theory. I would be really interested interested to see what his thoughts would be on so many things. Unfortunately, he was assassinated seven weeks after nine to eleven.
Speaker 1: Oh really, I didn't realize.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Guy Fawkes Day, November fifth, two thousand and one. He was shot by an Arizona sheriff.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I do need I need to read his book. Like I said, I have a lot of books, whether it's a vaccine or I don't know if you've read the book Chaos.
Speaker 3: I have it. I haven't read it, but you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: So, I mean, it's just all really fascinating. And another great book about polio is The Moth in the Iron Lung and that's a really fascinating book about kind of the history of polio and when it started back in the eighteen hundreds in the first cases, and just I don't know, it's just written so well to where it really makes you think. But they're able to not through you know, He's just able to kind of place the evidence, just kind of tell it how it was in the history, and then you can kind of think about it for yourself, you know.
Speaker 3: And which book was that?
Speaker 1: That's The Moth in the Irons?
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, Forrest Maretti, gotcha, ye.
Speaker 1: Yes, yep. Yeah, because it's so interesting to realize that that so many of these diseases started to decrease, you know, before the vaccines were even released.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of these disease went away because of indoor plumbing, simple things like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yep. Yeah, it's a lot. It's a lot of books that I have to read, but I'm grateful and every time you have a guest on this podcast, I learned something something new, or I go to order another book, or.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, my rooms full of the books. I need to take a year off so I could catch up on all of them. And we are running short on time a little bit. Was there anything else that you wanted to touch on that you haven't had an opportunity yet.
Speaker 1: Oh, I mean no, I think we covered we covered a lot, you know. I just I'm so appreciative of you for this podcast is very brave and it's just really neat how it's reached so many people all over the world. You know, you have the guests from Australia, from England and then all of the United States, and you know, I know you always give the guests the last word, but I guess I just wanted to say thank you to all of the people that have come on this podcast because they had I know, you had another guest one time say that they felt like this podcast was kind of like their church. They would listen to it and you know, listening to people's testimonies and their stories was really helpful for them. And I kind of felt the same way when they said that. So I'm just, you know, really appreciative of all your guests and of you, so thank you well.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much, and I appreciate your time and your emails. And again for folks listening, if you'd like to reach out to Kara her email address, it'll be on the blog post on the website when we post it. Well, it'll be posted by the time you hear this, and it'll be in the show notes for you know, the show notes in the podcast. So if something resonates with you, if you'd like to reach out to Kara, please do so. And Kara, it's been a wonderful conversation. I have so many notes, and I thank you for reminding me of these books. So I got to go spend another thirty forty dollars tonight to put the books in a line, which I probably won't get to till later. But that's okay. I think it's important. And I know I've said this before, and I know I deep bed dead horse sometimes, but it's so important this day and age. You know, part of my required reading in college was Fahrenheit four fifty one, and there is a sense of a digital book burning now. For instance, if you get Bill Cooper's book off of Amazon right now, behold a pel Horse, chapter fifteen will not be in there. And there's many other books that have been removed from all together from Amazon right, many truth or books because it goes against the agenda. And certainly, if you wrote a book about vaccines or COVID, chances are your book wasn't even allowed on Amazon over the last few years. So it's very important that you print or you buy these things. So if it's all about knowledge and that's their game, they want to keep us, you know, not enlightened. They want to be enlightened. Henceforth Illuminati that type of thing. It's very important to pass this knowledge, not just to garner it yourself, pardon me, but to pass that knowledge down to your children, and they pass it down to their their children as well. That's Otherwise we just take the winner of the wars and their history and we just accept it for what it is. And we landed on the moon, and the good guys win every single war, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. So there you go. Thank you so much, Carrots. It was wonderful to meet you, and I wish you all the best in the future.
Speaker 1: Thank you you too. George.
Speaker 3: Ladies and gentlemen. This concludes this podcast, and thank you so much again Caara for joining us, and again, if you'd like to join the podcast, please send us an email. F E Files at gmail dot com. Stop by the website and say hello blat Earth the flat Earth Files pardon me, the Flatterthfiles dot com for Kara. I'm George. I hope everybody has a great week. Keep your head on a swivel, and until we meet again, my friends, we will see you.
Speaker 4: It's been struck.
Speaker 5: I don't know you've had spain.
Speaker 4: I know you feel the tied.
Speaker 5: Held by all the way. Yeah, I know you feeling you smile ain't the same that saw the way to go from you feel like.
Speaker 4: You've lost your way.
Speaker 2: Don't give it.
Speaker 3: No, don't give it, and never is home.
Speaker 2: Don't let call the primise.
Speaker 3: It ain't done yet. He's got up, lad, Why it's away?
Speaker 2: Time got up? May come? Why afraid? God y came.
Speaker 5: I can see the street beside you. Childs are putting up the five. Oh, you're stronger than a thing.
Speaker 4: You are.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're gonna be all right. You're accepting a dead found.
Speaker 3: Beautiful.
Speaker 5: You're shoving ride yeah, you're living, breathing, move you can hold your head a pie.
Speaker 2: Don't give up, no, don't give in. You never lose home. Don't let gone on the primies me ain't done Yet's God, I'm letting? Wants a way down the God of Merica. Don't give up, No, don't give in, you never love home, don't let go on the primies, don't like it's worth living? Wat's a play down the God? Up baby Colt? Why it's a play down? The God tam cold? Oh yeah? What's a play down? The God baby Colt? Oh yeah, got TV cold?
Speaker 4: Don't give up, No, don't give in? Never so do they go off?
Speaker 2: The primise?
Speaker 1: I mean, and then.
Speaker 4: Yas got a playing watch a kind of coats. Don't give no dog giving never so, don't let go of the crowns getting done? Love is for living? What's God of any colds?
Speaker 3: All?
Speaker 2: The God of needs?
Speaker 1: Cos?
Speaker 2: Why's he done?
Speaker 3: The God of any case? You're listening to the Fact Hunter Radio Network. Just the facts, ma'am.