Speaker 1: Welcome to episode nine of the Composure Buddies podcast. For today, we're gonna find out if our guest really does know everything that you need to know about sim and hopefully can impart it to you. And while the guy who's looking real dumb above me is staring here trying not to break composure, y'all are gonna have an epic time.
Speaker 2: Look at that smile. He goes cracked.
Speaker 3: How you doing, I'm doing pretty solid, just waiting on night and I think.
Speaker 4: He said he I didn't say anything, Yeah, I didn't bet.
Speaker 2: I think he said fifty gifted. Actually, when you had.
Speaker 4: To do two punchlines there to break me, that's not fair, dude, Dude.
Speaker 2: You also cheated. Mister turned around and staring at the puppy dog.
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh huh yeah, said everybody who watching. Those who are listening might have seen it. But y'all watching, y'all saw what he tried to do to me.
Speaker 2: Y'all saw it, and then.
Speaker 3: He tried to gaslight Sean give me fifty.
Speaker 1: And I can't wait for episode ten where he tells me, yes, Rev just bullying me all the time.
Speaker 2: Koll haven't seen this podcast before.
Speaker 1: We've actually developed a fund report, and I love our guests kind of we'll see how much by the end I love this person. We'll see, we'll see maybe you'll love them too, which you'll probably have seen them in the comment section. Kauza is one of those people who's always around, and he's also always begging me to play Somelm, which we will be talking about today. But we're also gonna talk about the things because if you've been watching, there's my four hundred blog posts that have come out in the past week, and we've got to cover some of that stuff. We're not gonna bore you with all the details because holy crap that they thought there was a source.
Speaker 2: They just had to spell out every word.
Speaker 4: For somebody's Yeah, my god.
Speaker 2: But we'll give you the cliff notes at least.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a lot, I mean, we and between the last week and this week, we've also missed a lot of the sales that were just a few days sales, so that happened over the weekend. So if we don't even count those, I think there was like ten blog posts like that.
Speaker 1: Hell, we didn't even mention the fact that the BO four and add and the falk Wolves all of them went on sale.
Speaker 4: I think they're still on sale until tomorrow too, but that's gonna be too late. By the time this podcast comes out, they will not be on sale. But yeah, I mean we had sales on Turkish vehicles, we had sales on falk wolves and Befo nines. We had sales. God, there was something else too, So a bunch of Oh the sov came back for Sweden, which is crazy. Usually they only bring that thing back once a year, so seeing it come back twice and three months or whatever, it is pretty nuts too. So hopefully someone picked Yeah, for sure. I mean they're trying to pay for infantry, I think is what's going on. More than anything that. I think the infantry is costing them a fortune. That's why we're getting kind of lame events and stuff like that. Also, speaking of which, they did announce the new event that should be starting the day the episode comes out too, so we'll talk about that later too. But yep, yeah, we got a lot of talk.
Speaker 3: Other than that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's nothing to talk about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, nothing at all. Dude. It's a dry time nothing and not a goddamn word from the Snail this week due.
Speaker 3: Okay, must be why I was invited.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we gotta look, we won't see to cover the pre order for us just talk.
Speaker 3: About Yeah, I mean it's it's a standard M sixty all right. So you got in game the rice p, the M sixty one Predators is what it goes by the name of. Basically, take a talisman, put it on the M sixty rice p. It comes with a with a camouflage on top of it, just like the just like the Tigers did back in the day. And I think they had a Type sixty one as well. But if you like M sixties, if you even if you're one of the weirdos who plays Israel, it's me, I'm weirdos. Uh, it's a it's it's a magoq essentially. I mean the mcgauq's are M sixties. But you get the point.
Speaker 4: You think it's even or what do you think.
Speaker 3: It will likely be? Eight seven? The rice rice p in game is eight seven as well. I don't foresee them putting it up at nine oh, because that's where the titties is the tts So that's what I normally call it. The only reason that one's off right, Yes, that is an A three tts uh. I think it's thermal something system. This will not have thermals. More than likely it'll have regular mvgs. Not that anyone ever gets night maps anymore, but yeah, it'll be solid at the eight seven bracket, which is already extremely stout.
Speaker 1: If it is, I will say from a collection standpoint, at I'm sure. I mean one of the first times my Americans go, oh my gosh, what's he saying. I'm actually not a fan of the Abrams esthetically, but the M sixty to me is a gorgeous tank. Like when you talk about what a tank should look like, it's the M sixty.
Speaker 2: That's a tank.
Speaker 1: No offense Abram lovers and your aero engines and stuff, But I love the M sixty just as a tank. We actually have one at the American Legion Hall by my house, so you can just go out and play on it if you want to. So from that aspect, I'm excited, even though it's joining kind of like the spitfires at this point where there's so many variants of these things laying around because so many other countries have used just like the base of the M sixty to put their turrets on. So the M six has been a very popular platform. Yeah, well, it's the same thing we've been talking about in recent pre orders where it's pretty much just a copy pasta with the unique skin.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be completely real. I I this might be a hot take. I appreciate copy pastas, and even if it's like a unique even if it's even if it's like a unique skin or some niche about it, you can play them forever and they're always going to be entertaining.
Speaker 4: That's fair. Yeah, And I think the M sixty what makes it so cool feeling is it's it's pretty much the final like evolution of our World War two tank design before we just completely flipped it on its head. Like the M sixty is like peak, this is what we were working up to through World War Two in Korea and Vietnam, and then the M sixty is just sick looking like it just looks cool, and it's also not bad in game. It's also pretty damn good if people don't know where to hit it too. The M forty eight, I feel like, is wasier to kill than the M sixty, But the M sixty is sick. And then you throw the era plates on there and some cool looking canvas bags and some shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that won't be in this pre order.
Speaker 1: You won't have the reactive armor here, But that is we're thinkuring out that the M sixty has stayed in for over sixty years now as an active NBT.
Speaker 4: It's got place that's pretty cool. It's got plates, the Predator pack. Does that have the Yeah, it's got the packs.
Speaker 3: It has plates. The real question is are they going to be actually modeled.
Speaker 4: As r Yeah, I mean typically in War Thunder. It feels like the only vehicles whose era plates work way too good is Russia. So did the American plate figure right? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, just a whole correct me.
Speaker 1: If I'm wrong, though, Like I don't think the M sixty got era into like the late eighties.
Speaker 3: Though, So, uh, can you ever take you round the Gulf wer era?
Speaker 4: It's there, this was made. This was used in Desert Storm in nineteen ninety one, is what it said. So so this was a late this is the early nineties. I mean by the time the abrams were already out, we were still using M sixties. But yeah, so it's it's I.
Speaker 2: Mean, we're still technically using sixties.
Speaker 4: Now, so are we somewhere.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that it's still active.
Speaker 1: There's not a lot of It's kind of like how there's still harriers, although I think the Harry is finally.
Speaker 3: Yeah, to be used as like four training or something like that.
Speaker 4: Interesting. Yeah, I didn't see that, but there you go. If you guys didn't see the M sixty pack, if they did announce it this week, it's gonna be sixty dollars. If you want to pre order it at sixty US, it'll come with them sixty fifteen days of a premium account, two thousand gem, the preorder bonus of Desert Predator title and the Arizona Desert Hairy Scorpion decount is what it's gonna come with.
Speaker 3: So and that one, that one's a little bit, a little bit of niche. And for my marines out there, those of you who've been to twenty nine stumps, you guys have seen the black scorpion. That's uh an emblem on every single vehicle out there. It's that but blue, that's sick.
Speaker 4: That's sick. There you go. That's the first.
Speaker 2: I think that's a nice little piece to include in war.
Speaker 1: I know, I get kind of giddy over cosmetic things and especially historically accurate things, but I personally appreciate that level of detail they'll put into various views.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I want to say that it was an accidental, uh, accidental Easter egg, but at the same time, it's an Easter egg nonetheless.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's cool, it's it's it's kind of nice. I don't remember the last time that we got a premium vehicle for the US that was just kind of unique and it made us feel a little bit seen. I really don't remember the last one, not during our pocket And.
Speaker 2: It's cheaper than that French battleship.
Speaker 4: And it's cheaper than the freaking battleship.
Speaker 1: Man, it's crazy, especially talk about there nuts dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you want if you want it for any other reason, it's cheaper than the boat. There you go, that's nuts. Nuts. And they're really they're really marketing now with the boat and uh, with the Puma that we talked about last week. They're they're trying to bundle all three together and now see pretor all three. But pre orders are cool. The title, I mean, if the title really stands out for you, titles are cool. There's been some good ones. I remember that my favorite pre order they ever did was the F five C with the aggressors and then that MiG twenty eight skin so sick. That one's really cool. But I like pre orders, especially when they're unique, when they might be copy paste, but they look cool. You get cool stuff for it. So if it's if it's cool to you, pick it up. If not, don't. So here you go.
Speaker 1: Let me to your point earlier that this is how you support the game for other things like infantry and eventually Fifth Gen like that.
Speaker 2: This is how you do it.
Speaker 1: And I'm not saying everybody out there needs a shield for the snail. I'm not saying just take the slime and cover yourself in. And I'm just saying, if you are one of those people like me, you know you play the game five hundred and six hundred five thousand hours a year, nothing wrong with give them a couple of deucads.
Speaker 3: I saw a great way to support your favorite creator. I'll be sure to use use reps.
Speaker 2: Repsle, he said, favorite creator.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you guys do anything we talked about today, may make sure you guys find somebody's content. It's you don't need to give the sale that three percent. Let the snail give somebody that you like three percent. Doesn't have to be me or Rev. Rev would love it to be him. You could be anybody. Just make sure you use somebody.
Speaker 1: I love hold off transparency moment. First of all, Chat it's three percent of profits, so we basically get nothing. I think it's cool because you can have our decals, so it doesn't matter the content creator. I think you should pick up the decals. I think that's cool. And I've met a couple of people in the community who just go around collecting decals. There's one guy I think he said he has over sixty content creator decals.
Speaker 4: God even though there were that many, Yeah, half of them are are freaking anime chicks like scantily Clad might be more than half.
Speaker 3: Probably we're probably looking at like.
Speaker 1: And then there's there's not only the M sixty coming out though, same generation big Gun coming now. You Gail talked while we were kind of prepping before the pod that you were you seem pretty excited about this SPG.
Speaker 4: I don't really mind. So if you guys didn't see they announced the good how you spelled, how you pronounce this? The pal Maria, the Pale Maria. I don't know. They announced this, say with confidence, the pow model. Yeah, they announced a new SPG for Italy ranked four. I don't it's not gonna be premium. Pretty sure. This is just gonna be tech tree. From what I can see, it is if you like to play Italy, which I've been playing Italy a lot at this br about at Oh. It is the O F forty chassis, but with essentially the GBT one five five gun that they gave Britain a couple months ago.
Speaker 2: Were you laming people out there? That's just one hundred and fifty five millimeter Howard's.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just a it's just a very thin but nice one to fifty five on the O F forty chassis. So if you don't like SPGs, you don't like the big heat slinging or the big achi slinging, you might not love it. But I think it's gonna be cool. I mean, the O F forty is probably one of my favorite tanks I've been playing the last couple of weeks. That thing is that things good to get a laser range finder aight, Oh, I mean it's it's pretty solid, like so I mean, we're seeing a lot of this.
Speaker 1: We saw This is for me, this feels very much like if you've been playing M fifty five's at RAN three. This is just the next step of rank four, same idea. Yeah, just slinging g across the map.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And but we've we talked about this a couple of months ago. Is we've you really see a lot of these vehicles come into war th Under in batches, like it seems like they focus on one type of tank and then they move to another type of tank. We have been seeing more SPGs added in the last six months, and I think we've ever seen a war th under. I mean they have added a lot storrying with them fifty four, the N fifty five, the M forty four's and then into the GBT the AS ninety. You know that they've just been adding a lot of these, So that is something it's I mean, there's not much more to talk about. If you are an Italian player. It's an eight to oh chassis with a one to fifty five howitzer on top. There's really not much else to talk about.
Speaker 2: I don't right that.
Speaker 1: There's not I would all I'd like to use this as an interjection point to say.
Speaker 2: And maybe it's just me, but open to slough.
Speaker 1: I personally am finding the minor nations more fun to play than your standard play Russia play the US play Germany.
Speaker 2: Slow off. See you nodding.
Speaker 1: I also kind of like that so many of the things we're talking about here are getting added into more of these lesser played nations.
Speaker 2: So that's one of the things I like this. It gives you a reason to go explore that Italian tree and find out.
Speaker 3: You like It's I have a viewer that lives and dies by Italians, and I mean, hey, more power to them. I appreciate we see you out there, and I appreciate the the aight to ozho. Specifically on the little combat cars, the team one O six is absolutely disgusting. Fiats. I can't tell you how many nukes I have on the FIAT. But no, those minor nations are fantastic. Bredas are always super fun and niche. And that's another thing that plays into them too, is they are niche, and I think that's really what the player base enjoys at the end of the day. Is niche vehicles not insert copy paste. I know we were just talking about copy paste. But copy paste MBT, that's just gonna get destroyed by a termashit or later. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I like Italy quite a bit. It's I was ready to be done with it by the time. I've just finished Italian rank five on Saturday. Actually we finish our rank five, so I've been playing that. I really like it. I like the Scout cars. I'm moving on the rank six next week with the VRCC and stuff. I mean, I'm pretty excited to do all that. But it's cool. I agree. It's nice to see other countries, these smaller countries, especially Italy and and other things, finally get some more stuff. And it's something unique too. I mean, so no one can complain that it's another copy paste because it is something unique.
Speaker 1: So yeah, speaking of unique and not copy and paste, how about the spitfire float, talk about unique, talk about niche.
Speaker 2: I can tell you some people who complain, like who would make this?
Speaker 1: Who wants to fly at me? That's that's who I want to fly. So it isn't going to handle like a freaking flying boat, of course it is.
Speaker 2: That's not the point.
Speaker 3: It's a no to the four naval place.
Speaker 2: I exist.
Speaker 4: So if you guys didn't see Rev is talking about the new event that starts on the third of June, which is about I think the day this podcast will come out. This is what we were talking about two weeks ago. I think when they announced the dev blog and they said that there was going to be a British boat plane coming out for the next event, we guessed very wrong. I don't think we ever even touched on a spitfire of floats. We thought it was gonna be that weird whatever it was, like the biplane really cursed. I'm really only disappointed that it's not that, not because it's a spitfire. The spitfire floats is pretty neat. I guess is it ever gonna be useful for anything? Probably not, Like I don't know, like you can't use it for Arb. You can never boat land anywhere in Ararb. You don't have see, you don't have like sea fields that you can land on and repair in navel. What are you gonna do fly around with those spitfire and get shot down by some random dudes AI unner four miles away. Yeah, like exactly. It's like, it's it's cool. I really I appreciate that it's unique.
Speaker 2: Honestly, stop right there, that's all we need. It's cool.
Speaker 4: It's cool, honestly, it's nothing too deep into it.
Speaker 2: You either enjoy it or you don't.
Speaker 1: And we're getting several things just in the past couple of weeks of and I actually like it. It's almost like they're throwing a bunch of dartboard darts at the board and for somebody, you're going to hit the triple twenty and somebody out there because we were gonna gripe, you know, I saw a lot of people gripe about the you know, Greek spitfire all that. Yeah, it's another spitfire. It was a little bit unique. This is the most unique spitfar we've had in a very long time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my, my.
Speaker 3: Ratty play style. I can already tell that it's gonna happen again. You know, there's only four players, but someone's gonna try and cap a point with that, and it's gonna be hilarious.
Speaker 4: I wonder if you could use it for like ground battles and land it on one of the lakes or like one of the rivers in the middle of some of the maps and do some ratty stuff with it. You probably could.
Speaker 3: I don't know you can. You're not gonna be able to cap points in ground battles because they took me, took me out at the knees and no longer able to capture capture points in aircraft. Well, I say aircraft in planes. You can still do it in hellies, but you can. You can. You can take points in uh in aircraft and naval uh. The one time I played it, I was able to take my floatplane, take my floatplane and land on a point and capture.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well see, I hate that they got rid of that too. I remember we used to play squadron battles back during twenty twenty one, and during squadron battles, we'd have one guy that bring in like a like a little biplane and he would just be there to decap points by touching his wheels down, and then they stole that from us.
Speaker 3: I would do that in the p shooter actually, yeah, my standard lineup would always be pea shooter whatever cast and then everything after it, and I would either decap or cap depending on the situation, and that was like my favorite thing to do. I actually have a clip out there somewhere. Uh, he's got a really weird name Seamen Protector six. Yes, we know.
Speaker 2: He he you just flying.
Speaker 3: He was. He was able to pom a mouse with that little fifty fifty pound bomb and kill it with that little tiny body. It was the greatest cliff I ever had. I gotta find it.
Speaker 2: He must have hit it like perfectly on top of the term. It was like no armor.
Speaker 3: I think he actually, I think he actually hit the driver's sport.
Speaker 4: Actually, geez, I'd be mad. I'd be real mad. Actually one shot.
Speaker 2: Honestly, if that happened.
Speaker 1: If y'all are out there, you watched, because all three of us stream you ever killed me with something like that, I'm just going to laugh because it's so unodly.
Speaker 3: Hi interest is like that. It's always like, you know what, I'm not even mad. That's respectable and funny enough. The dude came into the chat and was like, dude, that was awesome.
Speaker 4: I was speaking of streaming in all three of us. You should probably introduce mister Sloth at some point. I don't think we've introduced him. Miss you want to talk about yourself Sloth. If you guys are listening, you're like, who is this third voice that you haven't really mentioned, and why is he here? This is mister Sloth. He streams on twitch as well. I'll let him introduce himself a little bit, our first guest to the podcast. So you either feel special or the short straw, whatever you want.
Speaker 3: You know, I'll go ahead and see the see the knights. Well, we'll go. We'll go for special. I missus last seventeen. I started streaming in around twenty twenty or so, and it's actually really funny. I would never ever consider streaming, except for one weekend. I was alone at the house. I was on YouTube and I was watching this creator from World of Tanks at the time. I know, gross, but but this guy was playing and he would have his clips coming up and like they were the most hilarious clips you've ever seen, And every so often he would have this little thing come up saying come over to twitch and watch this live. So I went over to Twitch and I watched his stream and then still alone. You know, I think Missus was gone for the weekend over like parents house or something. But I'm sitting there watching Twitch all day and I'm having a blast, and he rates into someone and that person thirty minutes later, raiged into this guy named Ambo, and Ambo raigs into talk to Me Goose, and talk to me Goose is one of the big creators over on over on World of Tanks.
Speaker 4: And he.
Speaker 3: Was not I don't even think he was partner at the time. But I had such a great time with him that I tuned into the next one and the next one and the next one, and then he hit me with a hey, man, you should try streaming. I was like, you know what, I'm gonna give that. I'm gonna I'm gonna go ahead and give that a try. And here we are today. So not to use your guys platform to shout out talk to me Goose, but shout out to phenomenal. But I played World of Tanks for for some time. I think I was averaging someone in the ballpark of thirty to fifty viewers at any given day. Wow, and well, I was doing good. But the problem was the game fucking suck it tucking sucks. Some of the mechanics are fun, and you know, the the nostalgia of it because I was my first ever game that I ever got to play. I used to my My dad was very anti video game, so whenever he was at work, I would get on the family PC and that would be the game that I played, because I was the only game that I had. And finally there was one game. The one thing that really sucks about World the Tanks is the rang mechanics. And I had sat and I had aimed and my shot hit the deck and I was like, no, get me out of here, give me aunt of the game. And I started playing war Thunder and one of my mods, who still comes to the stream to this day, was like, hey man, let me show you how some of the things that we can do. And I was in an M four Sherman one O five and he was taking me up to ten seven at the time, which was the highest tre you can go with a T seventy twos and shit, and I was getting Fraggs by whole Break at the time and it was awesome. I was having a blast. And then I discovered ground sim and I always love at first sight and I've been I try to do it as often as possible. Whenever we're not doing ratty things on GRB, that's probably what I'm going to be doing. And then the F four s had came out, and no, it wasn't that, it just came out. The F ors was available in the in the the shop, and there was rumored that the F eighteen was coming out. And those who don't really know me, I am a huge fanboy of the F eighteens. I love my Harriers and all that shit. But the F eighteen was was rumored to be coming down the pipe. So I bought an F four S and I tried air Sim and I fucking sucked. But then like I started, I started playing it. I got it. I got it.
Speaker 2: I got the guy who says I bully him. He said, I'm not editing it out. Y'all see this, you hear it? And back for laws, trying to teach you all about sim. And this guy is like, hey, I throw this shot at the ginger room.
Speaker 3: We go, dude from down there. But I'm sitting here trying to bomb base in a four S and I'm like, this, ain't it? So then I started watching. I pulled up radar Radar war Thunder and it came up to Tim's Variety, and Tim's riety taught me how to use radar, And now more often than not, all all on my chill days, I'll play I'll play air Sim and it's a blast. But that's that's a little bit of this.
Speaker 4: If someone wants to find you, where they find you? What do you what are you doing where?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm on I'm on pretty much most platforms except for the black one. Sorry, I'm used to the t o s on Twitch except for TikTok. I'm live Tuesday's Thursday Saturdays starting around nine pm Pacific standard time. For now, I'm on Twitch kick YouTube uh, and then my shorts go Instagram Twitch uh, not Twitch, Instagram YouTube, TikTok. I tried to throw some over at Rumble. There's no traction over there, but.
Speaker 4: The check him out.
Speaker 3: I will say you you better have your your speakers at least good or turned down. Because I am the loudest on on on Twitch.
Speaker 4: He is loud. He is loud. I will say that he's not lying.
Speaker 3: Get we get pastinate. We we're motivated marines over here.
Speaker 4: There you go. Well, we appreciate you being here. And I think I think we've not talked about SIM because we knew one day we wanted to have you on the podcast. Because me and Rev don't play a lot of SIM. I've played some SIM Air and SIM Ground battles, but like I'm talking a handful of matches, we don't really talk about it too much. So Rev you have specific SIM questions.
Speaker 2: How do you live with yourself every day?
Speaker 3: It's simple. I I can go to sleep at night knowing that I'm better than every one else.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 1: I honestly I have nothing negative to say about SIM. If y'all look at our profile, I've played some SIM. The only thing for me is and I've shared this in my Kuman before, because war thunders kind of like part of what I do for a living. I know, disgusting content creators in twenty twenty six, I don't tend to play a lot of the games I quote unquote work on in my off time. So because in Slough will know this, and Sloth is successful in spite of this, so we should ask him how he does it. SIM matches are some of the slowest paced artists to focus on chat because you need to focus on the match type of game mode that you can play.
Speaker 2: So because of that, I avoid it.
Speaker 1: I actually really enjoy it because if y'all have heard me on my stream or here, the closer we can get to realism I love. Then there's that balance of Okay, but I'm playing with two hundred people and I want them to play with me.
Speaker 2: Sim's not the best option for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But if you're out there and like, what got you into war Thunder is because war th Under does at least try for as much as a video game can be as realistic as possible to the true form. SIM is the peak that is where you go to be at the top of efforts, at the top of the mountain to truly say, hey, I know this game in and out, I understand it and I'm good at it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the people who play SIM, and there's about as many people doing that as there are playing Naval with me.
Speaker 1: But it shouldn't take away how important SIM can be in terms of as a fun game to try out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I that's the same reason I don't run it. I like it. I've enjoyed it every time I played it, But yeah, I might. It just boils down to my community doesn't really like watching it because if you don't know what's going on, it feels very claustrophobic and kind of slow. But if you have a community built for it, like like slots, it's I think it's great. I think SIM needs more love and that we talked about this a few months ago with Aces of Thunder. Pretty much they just neutered the SIM community and made them go pay thirty dollars to go play a cooler SIM experience on another game instead of just making SIM better. And it's just one of those things SIM doesn't get enough love. I talked to that the SIM community guys a lot like crab Nation and Wingling and those guys like there's a big there's a big streamer SIM community out there and feel like they don't really get enough love.
Speaker 2: Well, God, I think it's a self fulfilling prophecy.
Speaker 1: They don't get enough love because they don't get enough love because we need like us, we're talking about it right now, so we're trying to spread it out there. It's one of those like it's the same thing with Navel where a lot of people don't end up trying it out or playing it because they don't see anybody else trying it out or playing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we use that talk because it's not a bad mode.
Speaker 1: Like the only negative I will honestly say as someone who was sat with Soft because he streams like three in the morning for no reason. Come on, man, But seriously, the matches are longer. That is the only drawback I think. If you're talking about this is a gamer. You're not a streamer. You're just someone playing the game. The only negative to SILM is that the matches are going to take longer than an air arcade or ground arcade or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that doesn't make it worse. If you have the time.
Speaker 1: Let's say, Hey, I'm gonna sit down and play war th Under for an hour, there's nothing wrong with one of those matches being SILM and you're you could have a great time.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't even necessarily say that it's because they're longer that no one plays them. That could be. It could be a factor. The biggest thing, just like with Nabel and I know I was just dogging on Navel five minutes ago about how no one plays it, it's because no one's in the queue and whenever you get you know certain and unlike unlike Navel, we don't get bots. We have to wait for people to come into the rotation. Or the reason that I started diversifying my my my lineups because you'll get ten people over on Nato or allied, and you'll get like one person on German because they have they have very specific lineups that you're that you're supposed to abide by. And if you don't have those vehicles, you're not playing those vehicles and you're stuck waiting, and that that could also be another thing too, is uh uh I, I can't believe I'm forgetting his name Wormwood. Wormwood had a very great take and very uh great observation is whenever the nations are high on one side, that's because it's busted on one side, and you'll have times especially on three oh four oh ground sim. I know that's not the not the br for the the vehicles, but at low tier ground sim since it is set all the same all the time, the way you identify him is off of the air that is free, that is like free to choose within those brs. So that's the r that you that you reference to it by three h four to Zho has the T twenty. The T twenty is the biggest problem and some of the some of the seventy six sermons, whereas you you're running pans are fours, you've got to full line up a stabilize the US and one hundred milk cannons in the T thirty four hundreds in there, uh and the kV two twenties and all that jazz. You got, Things that are stabilizing can outgun you, whereas you're just running simple pans are fours and it's it's uh, it's a challenge to get behind. And it's not a challenge that I'm not uh, not willing to take up being the being, you know, fighting with a foot in the bucket. But people, people want to play as balanced as it can be, and sometimes that plays into it. Yeah, but the Q times, the Q times are definitely the definitely the kicker. Yeah, if you're if you're.
Speaker 2: You know, the Q times and then the match times that that's just a door. It's tough people to decide. I'm willing to walk through. And I think for me, the big point is I'm big on this for every game.
Speaker 1: I think everybody out there who plays war Thunder should try every mode seriously, just to explore what you end up liking. And I've hit on this in previous episodes. Number one, I know it's going to shock people.
Speaker 2: This is a video game. It's supposed to be fun, but number.
Speaker 1: Two, you really should branch out because you don't know what you like in war Thunder. That might sound silly. You're like Brev, I've played two thousand hours. You're an idiot.
Speaker 2: I know what I love.
Speaker 1: Okay, but have you played two thousand hours like most people, where you just maned essentially one tree and you found the two or three vehicles you like.
Speaker 2: You might not know this. War Thunder's got hundreds of vehicles all over the Yeah, you know, and it's easy for it.
Speaker 1: And I've met so many different people like this who will have five hundred and fifteen hundred, two thousand or more hours in the game, but almost all of that is in like five vehicles. Yeah right, Yeah, And all I'm saying is explore some things, try a couple of matches, and it could add to you. Instead of being frustrated because you're stuck in the grind, you actually start enjoying the game.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 1: I think SIM can be that for more people than out there might realize. Hence why I think is good for us to talk about it.
Speaker 3: It really can. Yeah, and it the immersion that comes with that SIM mode. Yeah, it does make chat hard, but you get stuck in that Commander review or the gun review, depending on how But you're listening to everything behind you, everything around You're paying attention to the slightest movements and all that. It really really sharpens your ability to play better. And where it is that slow burn. It's a slow burn for a reason because you have to actually think strategically and Okay, if that enemy came over there, he's got a buddy probably over here somewhere, oh and over on the kill feed. That buddy that M four that I just saw die back over on the other road over there. That means there's gonna be someone over there. I need to maneuver over into that area without getting myself compromised. And I have found, genuinely, every single time that I play a good maybe five to ten battles of SIM and then I jump over into realistic, I'm dropping double aces every single time. Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's actually part of what I wanted to hit you with, like just not just you sharing your experience of SILM, but actual tagging. So Number one, what is the main difference, main hurdle that people would go through if they're jumping from say realism to SILM and even arcade to Silm to give it a try, because I do believe what you're saying, And I would say to what I mentioned earlier, like if you will talk about being at the top of the mountain, if you dominate Silm, it should help you everywhere. Yeah, but the verse is also true. If you've never done sim it's a massive jump. So tell me about how does somebody get into that. How do you say, Hey, I've decided I'm gonna try it out, Okay, but now walk me through the steps.
Speaker 2: How can I get it to it?
Speaker 1: I don't just log in and I'm terrible, thus making it to I never want to try it again.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, don't go play top tier. It's the same thing, don't.
Speaker 2: That's what I would say about any war thunder mode.
Speaker 3: But that's just me, honestly, And that's another hot take that I have. I personally think the top tier tank should be locked down to a certain rank. If you have a certain rank, you shouldn't be able to buy it. But that's a totally different conversation. Start at the low VARs. They go in a six day rotation, and they're always rotating every day at six PM's up, excuse me, six am Pacific time, open up the roster, find what's good, find what you like on that low on that low threshold, My personal favorite is two three to three three and has the Hellcats, it's got Panzers, and it's got uh mid Midwar Shermans, so it's not like you're coming up against Tigers and King Tigers. But it's also where everything still has its own niche. It's like that little sweet spot and then aircraft isn't completely overbearing if you play it or if others play it. The number one thing though, that people need to pay attention to is Team Damage is on. If you drop already randomly, I've done it. I actually have a clip that that that did pretty well. Uh, your already will kill friendlies. And if you don't, if you don't know where they are because you don't have team markers, you're you're taking the risk of hitting your friendlies. And just like where Team Damage is on and I kind of touched it there, there's no team markers either. So you have to be able to identify what vehicles are hostile on which vehicles are friendly, and the best way to do it is to go to that low tier where everything still looks that is obviously German, that is obviously you know, British, But then that also kicks into the caveat because this is why I really love Italian, love Italy. Italy has a lot of captured vehicles. You've got the Sherman I see, You've got the M A teen, You've got a little bit of everything in there, and they will mess you up because anyone playing Italian is going to be a good player. And if, if, if they have the captured vehicles, you've got to be able to identify either insignias or in the case of the M eighteen, the crew in different, different attire. You have to be able to not only identify what that vehicle is, but be able to identify the nation. And it sounds like a lot, but once you get a couple of games into it, you get used to it. And that also is as simple as hitting the control key and seeing what teams you're against. But it's uh, it's very it's very You have to have your head on a swivel. You have to have a good situational awareness and about.
Speaker 1: The aspect of the actual game account. I know Gail mentioned that you mentioned it. You talk about playing air sim you're in the cockpit. So Gail talking about could be claustrophobic. But when we're talking about these different modes, obviously focusing on ground and air not gonna make you talk about nabel because gosh, talk about things people don't would never play naval sim My goodness.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying what they would never play as naval sim. We can't go to play naval arcade.
Speaker 4: These days, won't you be?
Speaker 2: One of the major mechanical differences that people have to get used to in this situation.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry I got lost in the naval Was that question again?
Speaker 1: One of the major mechanic differences that people have to kind of adjust to with this You're going to.
Speaker 3: Be stuck in that commander site. It is very very it's not quite claustrophobic, but you're going to be looking down the front half of your turret and out the thing out out the gun barrel. You have to be aware of what your tank is doing and while you're on the move, because you will get caught on things and it will slow your momentum. Things are a little bit slower because it's uh, it's dialed down a little bit. UH as far as speed and maneuverability goes. But yeah, being able to operate in that first person point of view. Uh that that's probably the biggest thing on that front, and uh one of the one of the biggest things. And I always catch myself whenever I go to play Great Britain, is you got to know where your opjects are. If your if your opject like on on the on the centurions is up on top of the turret and way off to the side, your parallax is going to be offset the same. So where in ground where you can just point and shoot, you have to be cognizant of where that parallax is in the distance to the to your target. If it's farther off, it won't make much of a difference, but if you're right there, point blank, you have to you have to know where your where your muscle is.
Speaker 4: But otherwise otherwise the game modes are exactly the same, Like it's the same. Yeah, yeah, yeah, And I think we're missing a big, big point of sim. And I don't know if it's as much for ground sim because I've not played like ground sim, but the potential money that you can make and the research you can make is also very good for SIM and that's a lot of what brings people into sim.
Speaker 3: Too, and like double RP double uh double sl Yeah.
Speaker 4: Especially for air sim when some of those matches can last like an hour and a half, like if you're flying a premium plane or just a good lineup that you're doing well in. I I know people that make hundreds of thousands of sl on a minimum just playing like it. It's it's an investment. But also with sim air you can leave whenever you want. You don't have to wait out the whole match too, which is really nice. You could just hop on. Yeah it's it's it's nice, Like it's sim doesn't get enough love, like it's yeah, it's it's cool.
Speaker 3: That's also a big difference between AirSim and GROUNDSIM. AirSim is very strategy oriented as well, but more so towards what's going on to the game. You're the it'll it'll from time to time spawn a point in the air and either your team or the enemy team has to capture it before it spawns enemy AI and more things on the ground and stuff like that. Bases are always going to be respawning. But the number one thing you can rack up all the kills. You like, if you're dying every two minutes, you're not gonna make the same amount of money because there's a participation award that comes out. I I couldn't tell you the exact time. I'm not I'm not quite as uh spun up on that on the exact front like that. But if you're constantly flying sorties, landing, staying up, landing, staying up, and not dying, you get a fat award for that participation award.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very similar to how when the Thunder nuclear Thunder was here, I could do that with the Iranian F fourteen.
Speaker 2: Just go up, fire six, land fire six. It was great rigging back guys.
Speaker 4: Have you seen and oh sorry, go ahead?
Speaker 3: And and my my favorite part about Aerson, which is the reason I play it more than more than Air Realistic, is like I was saying, there are things on the ground and around the map to do and go engauge instead of a giant fuck ass mosh bit in the middle where everyone's just going in and out done like you'll come into contact with other players. Sure, but the the the game mode emphasizes the stuff going around and that's that's one of the downfalls of realistic in my opinion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well correct me if I'm wrong.
Speaker 1: You know, there's not as much one and outs and some with players as there is realism either, specifically error realism, which is probably to me the biggest negative of air realism period. The one and done makes that mode not near as fun and engaging as I believe it could be.
Speaker 4: I love RB, yeah, but I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't. I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Sorry, sorry, I was gonna say I love ARRB, But for sure, I think that's the weakest thing about ERB is the game mode has It used to be a cool game mode, full of things that you could do and go attack and you could end the game by beating the like by destroying the enemy base, and that just fell through a long time ago. Now it's just a giant team deathmatch in the middle of the map. And yeah, it's it's it's not. That's why they're trying to revamp the whole RB with these nuclear thunder things and stuff. But yeah, that's that's what.
Speaker 2: SIM saying for old people out there. Tilm is ARRB the good.
Speaker 3: God it is, it really is. I don't think i've ever, like I ever seen a one and out like maybe maybe like one or two, but it was like a one and out in the sense of they flew and they kept on flying, and they kept on flying. This just never got shot down. I've never seen someone fly get shot down and immediately I've never seen.
Speaker 1: That, Yeah, which I think is out because like for me again and people who don't know my position, first off, how do you not know my position by now you've been here for nine episodes? But you know that takes a lot of the fun out of it too, because yeah, there's nothing wrong with Team Deathmatch, but one negative for me is the fact that with in under one hundred and twenty seconds you could have half the people who are playing that ar RB match are gone, Like those players are now not even in the map, And that's an issue.
Speaker 2: Whether it be a team kill that happens or whatever, you don't have.
Speaker 1: To worry about, well mostly I want to say you don't have to worry about because team killing can absolutely happen, but the propensity for these issues to arise is significantly lower in air Silm, making that a better option if you really are one of those people who I was making fun of earlier that has two thousand hours and one plane.
Speaker 2: This is a perfect mode for you. You've mastered that vehicle, Go have fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and see that's another thing too that really like in ar R KID, if I'm not mistaken, you can consistently bring out the same vehicle. I like, I have like maybe thirty minutes in erracade. I'm not entirely sure, but I know that you can bring a full lineup and air sim if if there's a mistake like that that happens, you're flying too little of the deck, you get team killed, or even you just get killed, you can bring that same vehicle back for like I think it's like five thousand SL or something if you're we're talking like top tier air, but you can bring it back for a little bit of SL and it comes out of whatever you've already made, or if you're in the deficit, it comes out of whatever s you have. But you can consistently bring back the same vehicle. And that's how I was able to grind. I think I was at maybe nine point zero air and that was through like one line. I was going down the course air line, and then I got to the panthers and I was into whatever whatever third line of panther. It was I think it was like the F nine F or whatever. But I bought the F fours and within a month and a half or so of running just the F fours. Keep in mind, I fucking hated the f ors after that.
Speaker 2: But I was able to watch the eighth episode that we did. Yeah, good for you.
Speaker 3: I was able to get down to everything but the F sixteen line in about a month and a half. And I don't play every day. I'm the same way as you REV. I play when I stream, and then when I stream it's off. I'm not doing anything else. But I was able to just do that on that on that throw on some boosters keep on going, and I was able to get the rest of all those other lines at least unlocked. And then the research aspect of it. You know, naturally you get double RP, you can spade it a little bit faster, but getting them unlocked is the first hurdle, and you're able to get that done within another a fraction of the time.
Speaker 1: Another aspect of sim that I'd really encourage people who are out there trying to be as efficient with your warth undertime as possible. In those moments where you do earn, whether it be be a battle pass or whatever like a five hundred percent booster. The two places I point everybody to go is immediately either Navel, which I know you gotta deal with that, or SIM. That's where you need to take those don't take that five hundred percent silver Lion booster to arcade.
Speaker 2: Look, I get it, I play okay, my community all the time.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, if you're out there and you want to be efficient, you've already got the multipliers in SIM, and then you throw these big boosters on you. Wonder how people can afford to blow on those gotcha crates and waste thirty million silver Alliance, It's because you're being efficient with your boosterers and playing these type of modes, and that's how you can afford it without giving the snail all of your money that you clearly.
Speaker 2: Gave them on the pre orders you've made already thanks to Gayl Shilling.
Speaker 3: Wait wait a minute, see and then that is also like the dirty little secret that's not really a secret. If you take one of those boosters, you take a wager out and you go out in the SIM and then one of those premium vehicles that you use with your favorite creator's link and you run that. You're essentially there's a double on the sim there's a double on the talisman essentially, and then there's whatever you have on top of it. You're making three, four, five times which you would make in any other match.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 1: And I've seen players get excited like, man, oh I got sixty thousand silver lions.
Speaker 2: In one match. I'm just going change oh man, yeah, oh, I know what you can earn in different modes.
Speaker 1: And this is why I've been on such an exploratory fix here on the podcast for the past month or so, because you know, the complaints I'll see people make. It's not that they're in valid complaints, like I understand your frustrations real it's just you might not realize the answer to your.
Speaker 2: Complaint already exists in the game. Yeah, it's already there. You missing silver lions. There are ways to get a bunch of it.
Speaker 4: We just got to show you how yep. And that's just worth in there. I think a lot of people get into this game and they just it's so much. There's thousands of vehicles, they have a bunch of different game modes, there's a lot of different things you can do, and a lot of people just get into their niche and then they have all these complaints. And yeah, the issue isn't that the game is bad or that this thing is broken. It's just that maybe you need to go outside of your box and go enjoy something else for a little bit. Yeah, and that's all we talked about last week was just enjoy the game every now and then, put down your niche, put down your grind, and just do what you want every now and then you know it does. You don't have to hate this game. There's way too many things to do in this game for you to hate this game all the time.
Speaker 2: Like, except for you, Terminator mains, we hate you. Help you put the game out forever.
Speaker 3: Here's my chick. Here's what I mentioned earlier. I call it the term shit because only I think that thing should be put up to tippy top tier, and I think they should add up thank you fucking br and then they should put it up on top of those brs too.
Speaker 1: I joke that it needs to be b R seventeen, like this needs to be thrown way up there at the top that nobody else is there except other terminators and you know what, give every country a terminator skin and let them go play in a field by themselves.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like, y'all have fun and go over there and we're gonna play with play.
Speaker 4: And that reminds me when we were talking about the br changes last month. Is that the announcement that guide you made, like they released on their telegram or whatever, saying we heard that you guys want the terminator moved up more than one bracket at a time. Well, we don't think it needs that, so you know, get screwed, like here you.
Speaker 3: Go in the very least if they could make it twelve. Oh, because I want to play ten to seven. I don't want to play against those fucking kids. Let me play my ten seven at least more than once every eight matches so that I can finally like play my standard em one abrams in my little shitty m one abrams thing and do my do my stuff there. I don't I don't want to play against a missile missile missile that Oh you shot your barrel out, he's got a second barrel. Oh no, you am a ractam. Didn't do anything. Oh you ate it?
Speaker 1: Great, thanks guys, Well you know where that's not come up to you and they drive around you in a circle, just mocking you.
Speaker 3: That's me. I will The only times that I ever played the turmer shitter is whenever I am purposely trying to show how broken it is. I'll just hold W, get into their spot, and I'll just sit there. I'll be like, hey, guys, what's up. Oh that's cute. You're gonna shoot something else. Oh look another guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I was watching Spookson's video about a couple of weeks ago, and he's like, this is the dumbest thing ever. This is so stupid. He's like, just hold W and literally get a nuke, just just for the small price of seventy dollars or whatever. You just print money, you know, at everybody else's joy.
Speaker 2: You'r like n Adamant Awards.
Speaker 4: Yeah, everything else enjoy Hell for spitting your seventy dollars. But you made some messl in the process, dude. But you know where that's not a problem. It's not a problem down here with a spitfire floatplane. Not a problem with the new event. There you go. So if you guys haven't been here for the event, we talked about this every event going back to the Spitfire. I did notice this while we were talking there. It sounds like the Spitfire has a unique pilot model named Nigel. I don't know if you guys caught that in the dead blog to Nigel is coming back to be in this Spitfire for the for the event too, So if you have the Spitfire, they'll have a unique player or pilot model too, which is pretty neat.
Speaker 2: Yeah I didn't catch that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it said behind the controls of this legendary British aircraft is none other than Nigel himself as the pilot. He's the hero of numerous numerous war under memes whose model we've specifically returned to this floatplane Spitfire. So Nigel will be flying the Spitfire too. Just some quick things go over, uh, the event will have some squadron decal stuff like that. The big thing everyone's gonna ask about is the rewards. You only thirty thousand mission points, not crazy, not super super nuts, and there's six stages, so yeah, there you go. Just thirty thousand mission score every two days for six stages. Not bad at all. But yeah, that was good. I uh, and there's I mean, they've they've also announced a lot talking about detailed X rays and damage models, multifunction displays. If you guys are top tier air guys probably don't want to get into that. That's a lot of just you know, quality of life, really niche things for top tier air players. Some planes are gonna have more advanced air models or damage models, even rolling that out to a lot of aircraft for the last few months, your multi function displays that they're preparing for fifth and it sounds like by making top tiered our multifunctions a little bit fancier, more realistic. They even say in the dev blog that they are preparing for future weapon systems coming soon, new advanced weapons. So I'm sure that's going to be fifth gen eventually, is what they're preparing that for. So just understand that they're getting some underline like foundational stuff ready for the fifth gen. F twenty two is F thirty five's at some point nobody wants that, but they're still doing it and then expanding on weapon systems. They're also redoing how the guidance modes work for TV missiles and ir sekers and stuff. It's just a bunch of technical stuff that we probably don't want to get into. But they are changing a lot of things with a lot of top tier air. So we're seeing the trend going into br seventeen that old Rev likes to bring up all the time. But yeah, like it's interesting. So there is a lot going on. And then on top of that, there's another vehicle coming out, which is a Singaporean Hunter coming through Israel rank seven as spikes as a thirty millimeter bush Master as unman turret, which is kind of neat. It's just a little if V. But there's there's a lot they've there. I'm sure we missed some dev blogs that you might find interesting that we didn't bring up. But it's been a big week.
Speaker 1: No purposely skipped over the Twitch one about all the teams and the decals so that you.
Speaker 2: Know, yeah, we got all the other.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's a relevant Yeah. I rather talk about naval.
Speaker 3: Honestly. Yeah I could. I could. I give a care less about.
Speaker 4: We went in the whole spiel about that one time and we never got in trouble with the stuff we said. I don't know how we didn't get in trouble. But there there's a lot and it is highly.
Speaker 2: Highly Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, show up and tell us how we're wrong. But let me record first. Yeah, there's also another big thing people are people are predicting F fourteen D. I don't think it's actually gonna happened. I don't think it's been leaked yet. Rev. You were talking about some leaks before the podcast started. I didn't see that as a leak. People are saying because the Maverick Act that went through Congress bringing back some F fourteens from naval storage, that we might get an F fourteen D premium. I have not seen proof of that anywhere, but people there are rumors that that could be happening. I don't think it is. I think it's wishful thinking. I think the super Tomcat this.
Speaker 1: Is gonna turn all of our old F fourteens into drones, like the doing with all the old things over there in the East.
Speaker 2: Just go have a bunch of drone F fourteens fawn over your head.
Speaker 4: But the big thing that I'm predicting this week is the trailer. I would imagine the day after this podcast comes out on Thursday, we'll probably see the trailer for the new the New Update. It is right about that time. Some people predicted it last week. It didn't happen. Usually this update happens about the second week to the middle of June, so we're right about there where they could come out with trailer. They could come out with a dev server maybe a second weekend of dev server, and then the update the week after maybe, but I would not be surprised if you guys see the trailer and we have that to talk about and one of the following podcasts. But I don't know how long we've been going. I got I lost track of thoughts. I was just listening to Sloth.
Speaker 3: I do have a good tendency of being able to ramble, and that's probably why I'm such a good SIM streamer, is because I will constantly talk about, Hey, this is what I'm doing. Oh, I hear this, I hear that, I'm gonna do this, I'm gonna do that, I'm gonna do this. I just constantly just ate what I'm doing. That's actually probably how I do good on Seapower too, because Seatpower is one of those games as well where you have where it's very dry in the in the actual gameplay sense, but if you're constantly saying, hey, this is my thought process, is what I'm gonna do people tend to stick around for it before.
Speaker 4: Since you have some experience with SIM and you know, cockpit control and stuff like that, do you have a file? Think I've ever heard your opinion on the Infantry? Do you have any opinion on the Infantry? Have you played it? Do you think? No?
Speaker 3: I have not played it, and I will not be if I want to pay.
Speaker 4: There you go. I think that's a lot of people's opinion. I think it's a unique thing that they could bring in that might bring people in, but we'll get.
Speaker 3: To I very much appreciate the first person aspect and that's why I like SIM. But I'm here to play my tanks. Man trying to stuff this other crap down my throat, like I'm playing that. It can be its own little mode, it can be naval, it can go the weirdos can go play that thing, but I'm gonna play my tanks. There you go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, you can't hate someone who knows what he likes.
Speaker 3: Dude, So exactly exactly do you think missus married me?
Speaker 1: Two years from now when he's complaining about SIM, I'll be here, but hey, maybe should try a different game mode, like I.
Speaker 4: Sometimes I know.
Speaker 3: I will go play orle the tanks again before I play infantry, so that, yeah.
Speaker 4: There you go. That's the pity. And I've not heard yet, to be honest, I've never that's the first time i've heard no miss with it. Actually, most people are like, I'll get this shot. There you go. Yeah, I mean, yeah, yeah, it's fine.
Speaker 3: I understand why people want it, and it is. It's solid. I mean, there are so many games that are by far, by and large, leaps and bounds ahead of what war Thunder is doing right now in respect to you know, it's still in early testing whatever, but squad is better, arm is better, battlefield's better, and it's all the same things that you would be doing in the war Thunder Infantry.
Speaker 4: Yeah. The only thing nice about war Thunder is that it ties into your years of progress potentially. But I also haven't seen a way that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've got everything in one game, that's what they're going for. I don't sure, with the exception of maybe how they handle air, which even then, if you if you're true to go on air realism, the argument in the King of that's probably still DCS. So war Thunders always tried to be we're not the best. We've got all of it and we're good.
Speaker 4: At it and it's almost well.
Speaker 2: I think that's what hery is going to be.
Speaker 4: Like.
Speaker 1: If you want to be like a meta first person shooter, you're not coming to play warth Under Infantry. But if you want to have something fun to do with your friends, you're like, man, we've done the same ground match like five thousand times. Let's hop over there and try something different real quick, just to change it up. That's what warth Under is going to give you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I will I will say, and I am I am speaking on behalf of Ozzie, who is one of my mods. It would be somewhat cool if you can load all your buds into a into a little burd and go land and take a building off a rooftop. That would be kind of cool. But that's not in the game yet. Yeah, we did that was a while ago. I tried. I tried to put M twenty two in the back of the M I four. Doesn't work. It'd be super cool if you get you know, drop shoot tanks like that, but it doesn't work, and that's not that's not what's going on.
Speaker 4: So I am kind of interested to see what the engine changes they're making to implement an infantry. I'm kind of interested to see what that stems to in the future of warth Under, because infantry could mean more than just a game mode, because they are making some things changes in the engines are in the engine to make it happen. That we could see changes like that in the future, like worth Under could dramatically change with whatever the new engine change they make. It's possible. But I'm glad that we've been preaching for a couple of weeks now that it really seems like all their progress is going into infantry, and we've missed out on good events or good unique vehicles lately. But i think this last week was really nice change of pace where we saw a lot of unique vehicles that are not copy paste come out and be announced. So I'm glad we were a little bit wrong. Like we said that last week with Guigen's big dev blog too, is that it's been nice to be wrong lately with what we are little criticisms. It seems like Geigen is putting a lot of work in and they're doing stuff here or there that people are not seeing, and people aren't necessarily expecting. So we'll see, we'll see what big thing. There's got to be something in the trailer whenever that comes out that they've not announced that somebody is not expecting. I would image, So I'll.
Speaker 2: Tell you what.
Speaker 1: Look, I've already seen one person suggests this update is going to secretly have submarines and catch a spy summer inside.
Speaker 2: So we'll see. I've already seen people mentioned.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I doubt it, but I mean I am expecting the unknown, as in, I do not think it's going to.
Speaker 2: Be a run of the mill update.
Speaker 4: There has to be something that they've not teased. Yeah, but they always hold whatever the big thing is from the data mining, so it can't be leaked before the trailer comes out typically, So there will be something in this trailer whenever it comes out that hopefully we're not expecting. It would be super cool if it was something that just out of nowhere, like a naval overhaul or something. But I think you're keeping your hopes up. It would be a great time summer update like submarines would be cool, But I don't know. I don't know about all that. You keep your hopes up, REFF, but.
Speaker 1: Hey, look, if they're going to release three anime takes as copy of Pacete money to give me worth playing all I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying, yeah, yeah, that's fair.
Speaker 4: But did you see the comment on the last podcast episode about the anime tanks. I don't remember who who it was, but it was pretty.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you this, guys, and if you're trying to get people playing naval, put actual anime crew members on the ships.
Speaker 2: We'll have millions of people playing.
Speaker 4: That's that's what all the worceships does. Dude. You add an anime captain and they're just saying oo in your ear while you're saying on the ship around. It works for them, dude, what works for us? You might as well try it.
Speaker 2: Dude saying we can make fun of it all we want, but clearly it works.
Speaker 3: So I just say, like that. The the funny part is is that's fucking true.
Speaker 2: It is like I mean, for me, like just as someone who enjoys realism. That's the thing that makes me.
Speaker 1: Want to turn off skins in game is because I'll see stuff like that, Like it's one thing to have, like your favorite CC's decal, real small in a corner. It's another thing to have, like this flamboyant purple tank with anime titdy pillows on it.
Speaker 2: Very different, So okay.
Speaker 3: Hang on the purple teddies. Okay, the flame point purple. You're starting to throw shots at me here. All my tanks, all my tanks are user skinned up, which I do personally, by the way, if anyone wants to.
Speaker 2: I'm just generally like it's a very big immersion breaker.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, you jump and imagine you see these huge pillows, like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: In any fairness to everybody out there, it's not just the anime people I get on. It's also the traditional war thunder googly eyes and like all the kV twos.
Speaker 3: Hey, those guys are funny, all right.
Speaker 4: My baby tiger alone, he's gorgeous alone.
Speaker 3: Or don't forget about the sad Emao guy who like the invert the little sad face and then put a bush over it looking like it's a nineties comb over.
Speaker 2: Stands.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, you know what, Rev, I have a great setting that you can enable in your settings to shut off all decals and all decorations. Buddy, you will ever have to see it again.
Speaker 2: But then y'all won't ever see this fancy Nightingale decay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, that's true. That's true. But they can buy it and see it themselves. They don't have to see it on your stream. You can be a happy old man. You don't have to see all the anime pillows.
Speaker 1: Yes, just sixteen inches of firepower like God intended.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, we appreciate you guys listening the episode nine of the podcast. And like we said, we read every comment that you leave down below. So if you have any comment about sim it's a whole new topic we've never talked about before. I'm sure there's some other simijoyer out there who has a lot to say or agrees or disagrees, and if you tell us all the above in the comment section below. But we appreciate you guys listening to episode nine of the podcast. We are closing it on two hundred subscribers and it's it's great. We're having a great time. We appreciate you being here sloth and giving us some of your insight on stuff that we had no idea what we were talking about. And if the listeners, if you guys have a topic that we've not covered, it might be because me and Rev don't know enough about it to talk about. So if there's a guest that you want on the podcast that could talk about something you want, feel free to recommend a future guest. I think we'd have a guest every few episodes or something like that. So I or if you're a content creator for worth Under and you have something to add or you like to put your face on the screen, let us know, get in touch or open to anybody. We don't care who you are. If you want to, if you want to be on the podcast, let us know. So well, we might care a little bit. Rev gave me a look, but Rev has the veto and he's mean.
Speaker 2: Dude me and name does he mean what he thinks he means?
Speaker 4: There might be a couple of vetos. Yeah, but we appreciate you guys.
Speaker 2: Wait for way for Gale to go on vacation that week or something. Just me and yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh and I'm not I'm not confirming anything, but I'm starting a big event on the stream where I'm gonna be busy next week. So I don't know if we're gonna miss next week's episode of the podcast or if Rev and I might do one live. So I'm sure we'll keep you guys in touch. We don't know if we're gonna do that yet or not, but we appreciate you guys listening. We're almost the ten episodes of the podcast. It's been up last I love being here every week and we appreciate you guys listening. So hopefully the trailer comes out this week after you guys see the podcast, and hopefully we have a lot to talk about and something unique is coming. But I think, like last week, I think the whole preface of the episode is get out of your niche don't hate your life. Don't just grind your life away. If you're not enjoying the game, go play something else, Play a different game mode, Go try sim We talked it up enough, give it a shot. If you don't like it, you don't like it, but try it. Do something to make yourself enjoy Worth them there. So got your final thoughts, rev Or Sloth, you guys got anything to say?
Speaker 2: Final thoughts? Shout out to all the wives who put up with us making podcasts.
Speaker 3: I got a dirty look in there about thirty minutes.
Speaker 4: Actually, yeah, I was supposed to take mine out to dinner at an hour ago. So all right, we'll see you guys next week. Thank you guys for watching the podcast once again. We'll see you guys in the future episode. Appreciate you guys listening. Leave the comment section out blow and check us all out. We're all stream on Twitch. We all upload stuff on or other social media platforms too, So check us out and we'll see you guys next week. Thank guys for listening. Beat guys,