Speaker 1: And enogy.
Speaker 2: Cancel so highsage cansage, it's not sorry and energy.
Speaker 1: I might be becoming a swiftye. I have to say.
Speaker 3: I know there's a lot of talkie talk about Taylor Swift's new album.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 3: There is a line in Taylor Swift's new song Ophelia that feels like prophecy for the divine feminine right now, and I cannot ignore it. She said, all that time I sat alone in my tower, you were just honing your powers.
Speaker 1: Now I can see it.
Speaker 3: Oh that a scrump shiss. That is divine timing in a lyric. And I personally feel that right now, especially with divine union, but with career, with everything, we are being invited to surrender to walk by faith, not by.
Speaker 1: Sight, and that's not an easy thing to do.
Speaker 3: Okay, Hello, I like to attach to everyone and anything in my face. Something's there, I want to attach to it. I was on a date once and there was a piece of tree bark on the floor that I randomly had an emotional attachment too, and I had to ask the land if it was okay if I took the piece of bark. I no longer talk to that person. They worked at Google. They didn't get it. They didn't get it. That's fine, that's fine. So many of us right now are sitting in our own metaphorical tower, not because we've.
Speaker 1: Been abandoned, no, no, no, but.
Speaker 3: Because we are anointed for divine union and oh so many blessings.
Speaker 1: We are in a season of becoming.
Speaker 3: I keep seeing flowers blossom for so many of my clients, And if you're listening, you are part of this collective. You have been brought here by divine design. There's no mistake in you hearing these words right now. What's up, positive bitches? How are you doing today? If you're listening to this episode, then you're meant to be here. So keep listening on that Bitch's Positive Podcast. Sometimes we will laugh. Other times, baby, we're gonna cry, but we will always walk away feeling our most empowered positive bitch South that is Babe and true connection with herself, himself or human self. On this podcast, we unbecome who we are not so we can fully step into exactly who we came here to be. If you're looking for a book to help you along your spiritual journey, I highly recommend Mind show up as her If you want to magnetize your morning and manifest every bright new day, then you can get a magnetizing mug. And if you're looking for work books or courses to help you along your journey, those will be in the show notes. Let's just get into today's episode to say, this quiet, this stillness, this may be isolation, it's gonna look different for all of us. This is all divine protection. And I think we got to put some more respect on what God does for us with divine protection, because we don't get to see all that we're protected from. If someone quote unquote rejects you, you don't actually get to see all that you're being protected from because you don't have eyes and ears in their home.
Speaker 1: We right now, let's take a moment.
Speaker 3: God, thank you so much for protecting us from all the things we don't even know about. Thank you so much for making sure that we are on your divine design golds in pathway into our highest timeline. Put respect on this rejection. That's actually protection. The feminine doesn't chase a timeline. She doesn't chase a man. Hell, she doesn't chase anything. She does not force the prince to come find her. Ohn No, no, no, she trusts that when the timing is right, the prince will figure out how to get into her castle.
Speaker 1: The tower is not about waiting for someone.
Speaker 3: But I do think it's very funny that in all of this lore around princesses, they're always in some sort of tower. They're always locked away, They're always in that high castle, and I think that's actually for their protection.
Speaker 1: Now we can argue.
Speaker 3: About the details, but Baby, the devil's in the details. Your personal tower is not about waiting for someone to rescue you. It's about allowing the divine to coordinate the perfect alignment. You don't have to climb down, you don't have to go searching for what's already yours. You don't have to chase anything. That's not how the divine feminine operates. And Baby, you are God's princess. The masculine is meant to rise to you. Oh, Rapunzel, let down your hair. The masculine rises to meet her. The feminine protects in her high castle in the spiritual realm, and the masculine is really that protector and provider in this physical realm. LAS that's their highest possible embodiment. The masculine is therefore men to rise, to take the journey to find the key, to prove readiness through initiation. When a masculine sees you in your high tower and he knows that's my wife, it is then his initiation process to go and get you. The feminine's role is to stay rooted in faith, to nurture her own power, to hold the vibration of love and trust so steady that she knows what is meant for her cannot help but be magnetized to her. Princesses do not just let their hair fall so it can be climbed up. Princesses do not beg for the door to be opened. They just prepare their very own castle. They sit in devotion, they sit in prayer, They create, they alchemize, They stay focused on themselves.
Speaker 1: They wait on God, not a man.
Speaker 3: They are not waiting on mere mortals. That is not what we're doing around here. Because when it's time, when both energies are matured and healed and ready, divine timing unlocks what no amount of control could ever and that is the magic of surrender. I whether you're like her or not, I think Taylor Swift is a great example of divine timing.
Speaker 1: We got to see her on.
Speaker 3: A public stage date one person after the next, which, by the way, is completely normal. That's the only way to get to know someone. You have to date them, spend time with them. And she did not settle. It wasn't on her timing. Even in a lot of her music, she says, I am not that badass. I'm really just a sweetheart, and I really wanted marriage my whole entire life. I tried to tell myself that I didn't, but I was in denial. Is that not the divine feminine speaking.
Speaker 1: Right through her?
Speaker 3: We really do crave this devotional love, and yeah, go ahead lie to yourself.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't give a shit what you want to lie to yourself about. I'm not gonna lie to you. I'm a woman. I'm not saying that I understand every single woman. I barely understand myself sometimes, But I know that there is something in the divine feminine.
Speaker 1: That craves devotion, craves connection.
Speaker 3: The thing about divine timing is it doesn't always feel vine when it's happening. I don't think Taylor Swift when she was sobbing and crying and writing all these breakup albums. Was super happy that she was going through that all of my breakups I've ever been through. Was not super happy while I was going through it. But you know, maybe that's part of Taylor Swift's journey. Maybe she needed to go through all of those things to write songs that would help millions and millions, if not billions.
Speaker 1: Of people.
Speaker 3: Maybe I needed to go through what I needed to go through so that I could help people through my TikTok, through my social media, through this podcast. You don't realize not only the own path you have to go through, the healing you need, the karma you need to cleanse, the maturing you need, but you're also not recognizing there might be an audience that needs to hear you. There might be one person where you speak to them on a sidewalk in the middle New York City and you say a sentence to them that changes their life. You don't know everything, and neither do I, But good news, there is a God.
Speaker 1: You don't have to know everything.
Speaker 3: You don't gotta know everything going on in your season when you gotta known God, Honey, it doesn't always feel divine when divine timing's taking place.
Speaker 1: Most of the time, it.
Speaker 3: Actually feels horrible rejection, heartbreak. That's what I've experienced over and over and over again. But that rejection, as we know, is God's way of rerouting you. Every know is really a wait a minute, I'm gonna give you something better law of substitution. If it's not this, it's going to be something better. Every single time, every single ending is a portal to a better new beginning. I've been rejected by people I thought were my forever friends to only find women in a completely different state that were so much more in alignment with my soul that I literally cried to them and said, I prayed to meet people like you. I've been turned down by potential internships, jobs, only to end up with opportunities that were actually what I deeply desired but was too afraid to say out loud. I aligned with better energetic matches for the version of myself I was meant to step into. And every single boyfriend that I've ever left, or every person whoever ghosted me, every relationship that ended in heartbreak that had no closure, what I found is I always ended up finding something better on the other end of that ending of that portal, which was the better version of myself every single time, and then a better potential match out in this energetic world. Again, that's the law of substitution. When you release the wrong one, the right one finally has room to take its place. The universe does not operate in lack. It operates in replacement.
Speaker 1: Please up your price on the universe.
Speaker 3: Please, for the love of yourself, if you can do anything, raise your standard on the divine.
Speaker 1: Tell the divine.
Speaker 3: Show me how wonderful I am, Show me how precious I am. Show me how abundant I am through the men that I'm dating, the woman I'm dating. Whoever, every time something is removed, something better is being replaced. If you want to ensure this starts speaking over your reality, you have to let go of what's expired to receive what's divined. And that's really when surrender comes in. You cannot cling to close doors and call it faith. That is not faith. The protection often comes disguised I know as laws, as heartbreak, that friendship fading, the person leaving, that plan crumbling. It's all a divine rearrangement. You don't lose what's meant for you, You outgrow what's no longer aligned for you. Divine timing will block the wrong path until the right one is cleared. It will shut down your plan so you don't sabotage your purpose. And I have to tell you, in this universe, I've said this before, I'll say it again. You have something that is priceless, something that you cannot buy, and that is a soul. So the devil will try to convince you there's no one else out there for you, there's nothing else out there for you. This is as good as you can get because you're a shitty little person who's deserving of nothing. That is the devil, and the devil is a liar. The devil is a liar that will keep you in rooms you were never meant to stay in. You have something so valuable, so precious, that no one else on this planet even has it, and that is your soul. That is your unique energetic signature.
Speaker 1: When you trust that.
Speaker 3: The same God who gave you this unique, precious, valuable soul is going to create a life for you that matches the energetic signature of that soul, you realize you already have the best of the best, something that's priceless. Suddenly you're walking into every single room like God himself sent you, not like you're in a choke hold from the devil. Some some times your heart has to break so your soul doesn't.
Speaker 1: To put it.
Speaker 3: Plainly, sometimes God has to remove that person, remove that opportunity, because it would have broken your soul.
Speaker 1: It would have taken your soul.
Speaker 3: And God is not going to allow you if he can help it, he's not going to allow you to lose that. Now, some of us, you know, we got free will, and we choose that path anyway. And the karma we experience, the drugs we get addicted to, the life that we manifest is awful. You got to recognize what you are and you have something nothing, nothing on this planet can take unless you give it up, and that's your soul. When you trust that, when you realize, yeah, you know what, God show me how worthy and deserving I am, life suddenly feels a little bit easier. It gets softer, the waiting doesn't feel so heavy. The endings stop feeling like failures, and they start feeling like freedom because it's leading you somewhere else. It's your graduation, it's your portal.
Speaker 1: Let we know is actually making space for your yes.
Speaker 3: And one day, just like Taylor saying herself, You'll look back at your tower and you'll say, now I can see it all.
Speaker 1: We don't see it in the moment.
Speaker 3: People, That's not how life works. Why would you have to learn how to have patience? Patients is a virtue. Why would you have to learn how to have faith and have patience if you already knew everything was gonna work out. Doesn't make any sense. This life is not rainbows and butterflies. I know everyone says that this life is a school.
Speaker 1: Ah da da da. I see it as a freaking battleground, a battle ground. So you gotta suit up in the armor of the Holy Spirit, Holy Spirit. Activate, activate, activate.
Speaker 3: Or as I like to say, positive bititude activate, activate, activate, positive bititude activate activate activate.
Speaker 1: When I get my own head.
Speaker 3: I say no, no, no, no, no, no no no. I got to get back into positive bitch frequency. I got to get back into my positive bitch timeline, and I will say to myself positive bititude activate, activate active. I put a little you know, a little m mmm with the hips, and suddenly I'm in a new timeline. I'm in a new viporation. I'm in a new mood, and I feel so good about it. When you're lacking faith, turn to the Holy Spirit, turn to your spirit team, turn to God, turn to the Blessed Mother, turn to Jesus, pick one archangel Michael, and ask them to help you. I've been working a lot with the Holy Spirit lately because the other day, my mom's phone and we were both there, started playing I'm burn it Up, I'm burning Up, I'm Burning Up, and it was a song by Sons of Sunday called Holy Ghost. I believe her phone just started playing that by itself, and I said, Mom, we got a bathe in the Holy Spirit right now.
Speaker 1: Let's go girl.
Speaker 3: And that is what we've been doing, especially with this recent full moon. We just had what I'm collectively feeling right now and maybe you are too, Which is why so many of us are feeling bloated, tired, stressed. Is that so many of us are in the middle of breaking karmic cycles. I say middle, but I really mean end or just ending. But depending where you're at, you could be middle, towards the end or just ending. You are not crazy and you're not being punished. You are breaking strongholds that your ancestors couldn't, and things will feel intense because old energetic contracts are dissolving and you now have to learn how to operate in a new system, in a new paradigm, in a new reality. There are patterns that your soul came here to really untangle and heal. And maybe I had a client the other day say to me, I've been doing this all my life. I've been talking to healers all my life. I don't understand why it's not working. First of all, baby, you never worked with me. So that's step one. Step two is you might be working on a pattern or something your whole entire life, and maybe you're thinking, cci, I still have not healed this. You might have been trying to heal it for twenty to thirty years, but you might have been dealing with this cycle for hundreds of hundreds of years in past lifetimes. Also, from the ages of about two to seven. You operate in a theta state, so the way things are programmed into your brain is a lot more intense than if you were to learn something today. So yeah, it might take you going back and back again, and back again and back again to heal something, but it's worth it. Take the divine time and take the isolation, take your space. It is a privilege and an honor to be able to heal karmax cycles, patterns that you've been dealing with for lifetimes, that your lineage has been dealing with for lifetimes. It is a privilege and an honor. And you need to remember that these patterns that your soul came here to end the lessons you've repeated lifetime after lifetime until you finally have said, in this one, I'm done learning through suffering. Hello is what's being released right now. Karma cycles, they can be a test, or you can see it as training you to become strong enough, more outspoken, unapologetically yourself is really just the doorway to your next evolution.
Speaker 1: So yes, you will receive.
Speaker 3: The same person with a different name, the same opportunity with a different label, the same trigger, wearing a new outfit, just to see if you are strong enough this time to break the stronghold to walk away. And here's the truth if you really want it, or you can shut your computer or your phone right now until you respond differently. The cycle repeats, and who It's a tough one to hear, even for me.
Speaker 1: Because damn, because damn.
Speaker 3: Sometimes, uh they look a little different, they sounds a little different, but uh they're still the same. That's why divine timing slows things down. If you're rushing through a cycle trying to end it, you're gonna miss things and you might get trapped in it for a little bit longer. Divine timing purposely slows things down, and it's gonna feel like delay. It's gonna feel annoying, but it slows things down while you're in transformation, so you can find your footing, so you can learn how to lean on the divine. The universe is not gonna hand you the next level until you learn how to slow down in the current one, and then it will speed up very rapidly. Every time I've surrendered, whether it was walking away from relationship, releasing an old identity, or trusting the pause instead of forcing movement, I realized that the lesson wasn't about losing something. It was about remembering who I am before I even had that thing, Remembering who I am before the programming, Remembering who I have come to this planet to become. Going back to your truth, going back to your breath, going down to your essence, not the programming, not the attachment.
Speaker 1: That is how karma clears.
Speaker 3: You shift from reacting in fear to responding in faith and refocusing on yourself, and when you do, you dissolve that energy, that pattern. Some of you are being called right now to close karmic loops around self worth, scarcity.
Speaker 1: And people pleasing. Those are the big three. I'll say it again.
Speaker 3: You are closing karma loops around self worth, scarcity and people pleasing. If you want more guidance on how to actually do this, I tell you what on the podcast, but I will tell you the exact stet on how to do it in one on one coaching. So if you're having trouble, if you need guidance, this is literally a permission slip to quantum leap. Book a one on one session with me. So right now, Yeah, maybe you're feeling extra emotional, it's not regression. People get so scared when they're feeling deep emotions. And it's five y five on my clock right now. People get so afraid when they're feeling deep, darker emotions. Nope, you're dark will teach you things that you're light could never It is not a negative thing to have a negative feeling. It's actually a positive thing because you're releasing it, release the pattern these things. Yep, it will slow you down, it might be a little messy, but it's not regression again, it's released your tower season. It's not just about waiting, it's about rewiring. It's about staying in that castle, in that high tower and learning. Remembering is really the best word to use who you are.
Speaker 1: You're learning to stay in your own body. Good for you.
Speaker 3: You're learning how to stay in your own body, not just when that person leaves, but when your whole entire world feels like it's crumpling apart. You're learning to stay grounded in love instead of chasing for validation. You're learning to trust that what's leaving is making space for something better. Because I understand, Yes, we are all made equal, but we are not the same. We all have value, but we are not the same. And sometimes the divine is going to remove someone from your path because they're simply not worthy of receiving your love, of receiving your grace, of receiving your patience. So when they are removed, we do not regress. We release, We do not chase. We come back to our center. We don't fight a cycle. We allow it to close on its own, and instead of reacting, we choose consciously. The minute you stop resisting the lesson, it stops repeating. What if you just ask yourself, what is trying to leave my life? And what happens if I just let it trying to enter my life? And do I want it to be a part of my story or not? You also have the availability to you to.
Speaker 1: Say no to something.
Speaker 3: If you're feeling like life is in flux right now, if people are exiting, if timelines are dissolving, if things are pausing, you are not losing control.
Speaker 1: You're gaining freedom.
Speaker 3: Do you know how much time and space and energy and thought you're able to unlock when you stop using all of your thought and your energy to try to control things, when you actually just allow yourself to be instead of thinking about how to control, thinking about what threat is going to come up next. Dar, I'll take a deep breath. It feels so good to just let shit unravel, to let things be. You've outgrown this old story of controlling everything, and that's why it feels so terrible. This divine timing is aligning you with a brand new life So what do we do when we're in this waiting or this rewiring, when divine timing is moving slower than our ego wants it to. We practice trust, walking by faith and not sight. We practice stepping into a divine feminine The feminine trust is knowing that the seed doesn't have to be sprouted the same day that it's planted. We understand. Oh yeah, even different seeds have their own divine timing. A baby on divine timing. It's that energy of quiet confidence. I know who I am and I'm waiting on what I deserve. Your self respect has to outweigh your emotional state. That knowing that what's meant for you will find you even when you don't have evidence for it. Yet, even when you don't see it, you know that you've planted it through removing what's not yours, through walking away, through setting your intention into the universe. It's moving from control into communion with the divine, no longer trying to manipulate the how or the when, but aligning your energy with the frequency of peace. Every time you stop forcing, you signal to the universe. I trust you, and I know you're gonna give me the best of the best, and the funny thing is then you get the best of the best. Every time you choose rest over reaction, you anchor into abundance not scarcity. Every Time you bless the present moment instead of begging for the future, you magnetize miracles. The feminine does not manifest by chasing. She manifests by becoming by standing in her power, resting on her pedestal. So this week, I want you to practice relaxing into the unfolding when something doesn't go as planned. Instead of asking why is this happening to me? Say what am I needing to rewire? What do I need to step more into? Trust about what sphere of my life is bothering me that I'm trying to control? And how can I have faith? Maybe I need to sit and cry. Maybe I need to get on my knees and pray.
Speaker 1: I do that almost every day.
Speaker 3: Maybe I need to listen into spiritual music or put on this podcast.
Speaker 1: What do I need to do?
Speaker 3: Maybe I need a little walk outside to get grounded again. When the old version of you wants to grab control, put your hand over your heart and whisper. I trust divine timing, and I can trust myself, and I can trust the divine, and I can trust that I'm going to get all that I desire. Faith is a frequency, and when you step into it, it drastically alters your reality. The more you practice it, the faster life rearranges itself around you. You are not waiting, you are rewiring, and you are aligning. So just take a pause right here with me, Take a deep breath in exhale, and remember delays our protection, not punishment. Know that every pause, every portal, is so sacred, and that what's meant for you will not miss you. You're not behind, you are simply being refined. Divine timing is never late. It's divine, and yes we won't always understand it, but it is very precise.
Speaker 1: And it will shock you. It will leave you surprised.
Speaker 3: This tower that you're currently in, it's not your prison. It's actually your protection, and it will eventually also act as your portal to whatever it is that you're wanting to bring into your reality. What's meant for you, It's already on its way to your castle on a white horse. And I know they say, oh, there's no one trailing in on a white horse to save you. But all of your manifestations and your desires will arrive exactly like that.
Speaker 1: I love you say trusting.
Speaker 3: If you need more guidance, just DM me on Instagram at Vibe with CC and we can set up a one on one session. If I don't hear from you in the DMS, I will speak to you next week.
Speaker 2: I got something at Energy say you can't shame? How come?
Speaker 1: How come thatdategy.
Speaker 3: Go?
Speaker 1: We can set a cancer spect cancer spect