Speaker 1: There you go, oh.
Speaker 2: Hero of the day, brought to you by brought to you by horse soldiers Bourbon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. Brought to you by horse soldier Bourbon. It was, by the way, created by ODA five ninety five members Special Forces first boots on the ground in Afghanistan after nine to eleven.
Speaker 1: Damn good Bourbon. You're gonna love your horse soldier bourbon.
Speaker 2: All right, Eatling and Eland, you're selling a house call five nine nine twenty eight Hundred's as simple as that one percent commission rate. It's non negotiable. One percent commission rate keeps the equity in your house again, Eland dot com or five nine nine eight hundred, All right, I've got this is off the top of my head.
Speaker 1: Just the top of your right.
Speaker 2: Greatest football nicknames of all time? I'm thinking, do you have the NBC football theme or do you have five?
Speaker 1: Do you good?
Speaker 2: Or whatever you got there that would help me? It's playing, can't you hear it? No? Someone's peen that does sound like p What is that? What is that? This is the Fox NFL theme? He's messing with it? No, no, no.
Speaker 1: It's the Internet. I guess you can't hear it?
Speaker 2: Oh what we have Internet problems?
Speaker 1: Are you?
Speaker 2: What's he doing? Might I'm rolling out NFL theme? What are you hearing? Nothing? We are hearing nothing.
Speaker 1: We're hearing like a p noise?
Speaker 2: Am I am? I not pushing the button?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Got it?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 5: I got a pee That doesn't make anything. It does sound like a trickle handing my peat trumbler, not like a Derby trickle, because the Derby is like it's more like I just woke up. I justly gotta tink.
Speaker 1: Can you pee tumbler?
Speaker 6: Let's try this one and see if you can hear this after the ad of course, that doesn't make any sense. Why you can't hear that?
Speaker 1: I thought you were good than on it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, right there it is all right. Here are the greatest football nicknames, just off the top of my head.
Speaker 3: All right, you ready, Yes, let's do this, all right? Tell me who the honey Badger was? Who college kid that is the one of the greatest football nick all time, the honey Badger.
Speaker 2: And he lived up to his name. He was amazing at l s U, and he was amazing in the NFL. O'Neill, No, I can't think of his name. Tyranne Matthew Tyrone. Matthew was going to say that in the ilk of flippy Pants, we cannot forget crazy Legs. Hirsh l l l Roy. That's crazy Legs. Real name was el Roy. How you two know that?
Speaker 3: I have no idea because the dog on the Jetsons I've heard that before.
Speaker 1: I mean the kid on the jack jets.
Speaker 7: I think.
Speaker 2: I think Ellroy is a pretty damn good name for a boy. I like it, really, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Roy, Yeah, something a little bit more bizazz, like Zachariah.
Speaker 2: Zachar got to live in a cornfield somewhere and their car breaks down on the side of the highway.
Speaker 1: My name is zacharz Is your car broke?
Speaker 2: Now you shoot pretty lazy lady. You can sleep in our barn. If you don't, can we eat him?
Speaker 1: Paul?
Speaker 2: If Dave you gonna spook it? From the nineteen eighty five Chicago Bears.
Speaker 3: Is Sweetness the Refrigerator one Walter Payton and what Dave.
Speaker 6: The refrigerator, William the Refrigerator, Perry Refrigerator Perry.
Speaker 2: What a great nickname for a for a football player, and he lived up to that hype for sure. He played at Clemson.
Speaker 3: Which is where I says, because didn't they Deny Sweetness a touchdown to give it to Perry instead?
Speaker 2: It was a very very It was not Everyone was celebrating that as one of the greatest teams of all time. But Walter Payton hated that game. Hated it because he left. He didn't speak to people, got dressed and left. Well, this Super Bowl show, he gave his touchdown. That was awful. They gave his touchdown to refrigerator Perry.
Speaker 1: Hey, let me ask you a question.
Speaker 3: Yes, what's the difference but six, Yes, you're right. What's the difference between Marty McFly in back to the future and a Bears fan? Mart Marty McFly on, he went back to nineteen one time? Because Bears answer.
Speaker 2: When I would show up to practice or a game with white cleats, they would call me, what do you think you are? Billy white shoes? Johnson don't know it. You don't know white shoes, Billy white shoes.
Speaker 6: H Yes, I don't see color. I was calling him shoes. Speaking of Johnson. When I lived in Wisconsin, that Simmer Johnson, Wisconsin. We went to a on my pro game. The Racine Gladiators were playing and they're running back was Greg grape Juice Johnson.
Speaker 3: It wouldn't it seemed to in Wisconsin, as Coders is a Wisconsin Johnson would be smaller.
Speaker 2: Than Yeah, right, I think so it's science. Okay, So Billy White she was watching Johnson, one of my favorites, who was a pretty good band name by the way, Wisconsin. Johnson came out of Notre Dame, went to UNR Harry, he went to some I can't remember what team he played for before he got to the Pittsburgh Steelers. He was a running back and his name was the Bus. Oh yes, Jerome Bettis Jerome. What a great when it get on the bus because at the end of games, I don't know how many times the Steelers won in the nineties, just giving the bus the ball in the end of like the back half of the third quarter, all the way through the fourth quarter and just rode the bus to v Tree. One of my favorite players all time, all right, Red Grange was the galloping Ghost.
Speaker 3: That's right, the galloping Ghost. That's pretty cool. That's a fantastic I have no idea. It's black and white. It was back in the forties or something.
Speaker 1: Eh, here cops I got them. Got see has a score for.
Speaker 2: No, you can't see him? Sure, because here's a ghost.
Speaker 1: How did he get back? He was a ghost?
Speaker 2: I tell you he's a ghost.
Speaker 1: How is that football just running itself down the street? You know what?
Speaker 2: You can't do tackle a ghost.
Speaker 1: Nope?
Speaker 2: Red Grange. Uh. This guy intimidated many people on one of the most intimidating teams of all time, the nineteen seventies Raiders, built by you know who the coach? Oh, John Madden, Yes, Jack Tatum the Assassin.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, how come la Zato didn't have a nickname, or did he?
Speaker 2: He didn't need one, No, because he was actually crazy Laato. But Jack Tatum the Assassin was a secondary player. He was afety.
Speaker 3: He hit Darryl Stingley. Yeah, he paralyzed you, yes, yeah, yeah, yeah. He would hit you when you were in the air. He'd hit you low and you would flip over and land on your.
Speaker 2: Head and turn into Geraldine when you woke up. Here's a guy that got so pissed off he he sawed his jeep in half. Jack Hacksaw Reynolds, that's right, played for the Rams. Played for the Rams. Hacksaw Reynolds like what year. Uh, it's seventeen seventy. He was probably in the seventy nine Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, his jeep in hand.
Speaker 2: Saw he's pissed off and saw his jeep in house at some.
Speaker 3: Point, like when you get pissed off, you start beating up the dryer or whatever it might be until I got my ketamine therapy. But at some point you get worn out. You're like, okay, whatever, and you walk away from it.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: It seems like if you're sawing through a jeep, like after you just get through the row bar, you'd.
Speaker 1: Be like, okay.
Speaker 2: You ever seen pictures of this dude?
Speaker 1: No, what's him? Good?
Speaker 2: Does not look Reynolds? Yeah, after he was down, he was left with an f Okay. The Kansas City Chiefs had this gigantic running back back in the n Yes, yes, yes he was. The eighties Christian Christian McCoy was called Nightmare.
Speaker 1: He was a badass Kansas.
Speaker 2: But yes, what a great nickname.
Speaker 1: The Nigerian Nightmare, Jerian Nightmare. Wow, hack saw looks pretty bad as.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I told you, dude didn't mess with that. Back then in the seventies and eighties, those dudes will ruin your whole day.
Speaker 1: God, I'm looking at some of this.
Speaker 2: You can you can mess with Billy Lugrench Johnson, but not. And at some point Christian Nakoy just stopped, you know, I mean, somebody's I guess finally let him up in the Nigerian Nightmare, he woke up.
Speaker 1: I'm Michael Kirkscrew Cunningham.
Speaker 2: Okay, Michael, you didn't make the not as cool as some of the names we just brought up.
Speaker 3: But ed to Jones that Dallas cowboy. Yeah, don't forget about mean Joe Green and that defensive line had Dat's got that on the list?
Speaker 1: Uh? We had?
Speaker 2: So what they had was Reggie White on one side, not Reggie White. Was it the Minister of Defense? No, I have that on this list. Reggie White, the Minister of Defense. It's a great nick was Singletary. I don't think he had a nickname. I don't think Singletary had I don't think so. All right, what about his name is Elbert He was a running back for Cincinnati. What was his name, Oh Ikey Woods, Ikey Woods, Ikey Woods. And he did the Ikey shuffle. I love the Ikey shuffle. It was great. Don't get some cold cut go and get some cold cut.
Speaker 1: That's why he's like a butcher or something.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, Later in his years, he did a commercial, go and get some cold cut. He said, cold CUTZ and he did the Ikey shuffle and slammed it and everyone knows. Everyone in the commercial were like, would you do that for it? Yeah? Because I don't remember who Ikey was. The last commercial, Yeah, all right, his name is Darryl. He was a full back and he blocked for Emmett Smith, Dallas, Aryl Johnson.
Speaker 3: It says Mike secretary nicknames, Minister of Defense and Samurai Mike.
Speaker 2: No, never heard those Maybe Samurai Mike. But Minister of Defense is Reggie White. Sorry, what was Daryl? Moose? Moose Johnston? Moose Johnston. And by the way, when when emmittt went into the Hall of Fame, he looked at Moose Johnson said I wouldn't be up here without you.
Speaker 3: D don't forget about Craig Ironhead, Hayward. Craig Ironhead, Haywood.
Speaker 2: He had like a like his arrow like the his haircut was like an arrow in the front of it. It was crazy.
Speaker 1: And then who wasn't the was it?
Speaker 2: There was a portrait what was it Ed Jones?
Speaker 1: Too Tall Jones and got into boxing too.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Somebody boxed?
Speaker 2: Was it Ed too Tall Jones that did the I think he did box? Who did the Police Academy movies? Oh? Not Rosie Greer? Or was it Rosie? Wasn't Rosie? Do you know who I'm talking about?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yeah, too tall Jones?
Speaker 2: Uh, he wasn't in the Police Academy. Bubba Smith, Baba Smith, Bubba Smith, Bubba Smith. Right, ye, Bubba Smith. No, what well, Hare Combs save John, He's gonna correct this.
Speaker 7: And too Tall Jones eight and oh in boxing six and six and excuse me, yeah he had a six and knockouts six and oh in boxing. He he didn't start the season for the Cowboys one year. He actually took off to do boxing and then came back and played again on the last year.
Speaker 2: Maybe he was a gambler.
Speaker 1: Look at his reads, man, here's a picture of him boxing. Wow, I mean, how do you do.
Speaker 2: You want to give your stupid little go boys? Or what's.
Speaker 7: When you're talking about ironhead Hayward? His kid plays for defensive end now for the Steelers.
Speaker 2: Oh, does he really don't forget about Prime.
Speaker 7: And me and Joe Green were the defensive ends for the Steel Curtains bo Hatfield.
Speaker 1: Bo Hatfield says Robba Smith was the police camp.
Speaker 2: Okay, so, uh Primetime is one of the greatest nicknames of all time, Dion Primetime. It was just a perfect moniker for him. That was perfect. And I got to tell you a nickname that really fit the person. Iron Mike Ditka. Yeah, I mean Iron Mike. I mean that is just And you're a coach of a team like that later in life, you gotta love it. Never had any wrinkles. I think I got them all.
Speaker 7: Justice. That was a running back for Detroit and no Colorado. What he has an he has a nickname that the Dwight would absolutely love.
Speaker 1: What Byron Whizzer White a Whizzard.
Speaker 7: Nineteen sixty nineteen ninety three, Uh, Colorado and played for the Detroit.
Speaker 2: The last ones were Kenny the Snake's Stabler, which you brought up in the first but he.
Speaker 1: Got his nickname in the showers of the NFL.
Speaker 2: Chuck Bednarik was known as con That is a great nickname for the NFL. Those are my nicknames. As the NFL starts tomorrow, it's just one.
Speaker 3: I just get into the move's and when it starts tomorrow, how about having some guests over. Oh wait what, you're ashamed of your living room furniture? You say, get your ass down the Sims furniture, s I, MS one M and Sims furniture. That's Dixie Highway next to the courthouse, or on Preston Highway and the old Target Center. Folks, I used to have to throw couch covers over my couches and chairs when we hit company over not anymore, baby, upgrade.
Speaker 1: Your living room game with Sims furniture.
Speaker 3: Or you're gonna love this beautiful furniture, but you're really really gonna love these prices. Living rooms, suits, bedroom suits, new dining room, you name it.
Speaker 1: They're gonna take care of you.
Speaker 3: Plus it's also Sims furniture, mattress and appliances.
Speaker 1: Listen to this.
Speaker 3: If you spend one thousand dollars or more, we're gonna throw in a free TV. Everybody can use an extra TV, especially during football season. Get the Sims furniture Dixie Highway and Preston Highway.
Speaker 6: Could love the question what if you spill barbecue sauce all over your carpet during this NFL game.
Speaker 1: Zero pity kidded me. Absolutely, baby, it's a no brainer.
Speaker 3: You know why they have a patent z R water that they clean your carpets with.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Zero Res doesn't use the harsh chemicals that can often leave behind a residue, which can make your carpets look worse than a couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: It collects dirt. Don't do that. Go with the best. That's zero Res carpet and air duct cleaning.
Speaker 3: Let's get those carpets, area, rugs, upholsteries, clean as a whistle. Schedule with zero Res online at zero res Louisville dot com. Stick around reeling in the years straight away News Radio eight forty w h A, s uh.
Speaker 2: Did we get back in the winning column? Yesterday?
Speaker 1: You did not? I missed about one year.
Speaker 2: Oh that's right, that's right. No, No, you had it.
Speaker 1: I said seventy five.
Speaker 2: You said no, seventy nine. And then in the last second you went, know, Friday, that's the other one he missed up.
Speaker 1: That was Friday. I had it.
Speaker 3: And then yesterday I said havingy four or five? Somebody be seventy five. Now walking back seventy.
Speaker 2: Four, yep, yep, yep, yep. We just haven't got our groove without.
Speaker 1: Our Well you said, yep, yep, you have mind of those muppets.
Speaker 6: Nope, nope, no, These are all top twenty hits back in the day, including Rod Stewart with the Temptations. The Motown song eighty.
Speaker 2: Eighty doesn't sound like a Billy Joel song at all. Four.
Speaker 1: I don't know, town Rat Goods.
Speaker 2: Maybe later eighties, eighty six maybe, No, hell, that sounds like eighty six to me, No help. Have you seen pictures of Rod Stewart today? It's embarrassing. No, really, he looks like an ant, has the long coat with a scarf. It's like, dude, you understand you look like someone's aunt. Get a haircut first, I mean Peter Frampton figured it out. You got it a regular, Yeah, it looks like a regular.
Speaker 3: Du Yeah. Chip Sobo sent me a picture of Sammy Hagar talking to Peter Frampton backstage.
Speaker 1: I stared at the damn thing for ninety sex.
Speaker 2: Didn't know if it was you or not.
Speaker 3: No, I was going, who the hell am I talking to? It's obviously a bats game?
Speaker 1: Love what a heavy D go heavy D eighty eight with this I could be eighty seven.
Speaker 2: Here we go, come on heavy.
Speaker 1: I think I might like eighty seven on this.
Speaker 2: No, it's eighty eight eighty nine.
Speaker 4: It's not eighty nine. I think it's eighty nine.
Speaker 1: What a good songs, great song, great album.
Speaker 6: Well, as long as we're in rap mode, let's go ahead and slide in another one if we can. Let's go to DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince in the middle of the summertime.
Speaker 1: Eighty eight.
Speaker 2: It's eighty eight eighty nine.
Speaker 1: Bro, summer summer, summer time.
Speaker 2: Sit back in doing what eighty nine? Dude, it might be eight nine, and when we hear the number one song, you might give it a week, build a career. People love you.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: Screw it over in twenty seconds, like a slap in the face. It's just like a slapping them, kicking the you know what and kicking the giblets.
Speaker 1: A tough one man. It's eight eight or nine.
Speaker 3: Okay, Ah, winds have change scorpions.
Speaker 2: I am a clouds made. I am on foot two.
Speaker 1: We had class on nine soul be before.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: He said, oh no, no, no, no, no, no, no cool kid walk.
Speaker 2: No no no. I remember playing this song at QMF. This is ninety one, ninety two, Yes, yeah, no, I remember the CD coming into QMF. Yeah, you were thinking I unwrapped it and they were like, hey, this is in rotation now. It was people freaked because this was such a different thing from what they have done before.
Speaker 1: I think you're right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So you guys are somewhere between eighty six and ninety two now as we roll through this, say with Tony it might.
Speaker 1: Be ninety or ninety one, okay.
Speaker 6: From from Whistling Klaus to one of the coolest dudes on the planet. Oh, Lenny Kravitz.
Speaker 2: It ain't over till the Silver Baby. Thinking about that girl right now and ain't know what to No, no, baby, it is m camp fare on the dress. It's over now, yeah it is.
Speaker 1: I think we are in the nineties.
Speaker 2: No, we're in the nineties.
Speaker 1: Bra What was his first hit? Was I Want to Fly Though? Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Right, Steve, No, I forgot the first one. We are ninety one. I'm thinking ninety one because I would even argue this was ninety or ninety one, but the.
Speaker 6: Maybe the number one song will do it for you. The number one song September the fourth back in the day. Brian Adams, Everything.
Speaker 2: Rob Rob.
Speaker 1: Ninety one and it's ninety one.
Speaker 2: As dumb as that movie came when it came out. It's not bad when you rewatch it. Morgan Freeman is the Muslim guy. We're not Muslim, but friar to more. He's a more, which means Muslim, right is anymore? I'm not sure I'm not.
Speaker 3: A hang on, and this is with the age when we sety it's ninety one ninety one?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, because there's no way. What was the one does Klaus scorpions scorpions winsor change winsive changes ninety one? I don't know what's your call, ninety or ninety one. I don't know. You screwed it up? Hang On, time out, You're out. I like ninety, but let's go with Dave Jennings. I think it's nineteen ninety one. Brian Adams.
Speaker 6: Everything I Do, I Do It for You was number one September the fourth, nineteen ninety one.
Speaker 2: I almost jump back in and said, oh, it's funny, how songs just take you right. I forget I'm sitting in the weasel van uh listening to that song, sitting up for remote man, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: That I watched on videotape Robin Hood.
Speaker 2: All right, boys, let's go.
Speaker 6: Well, if you want to, you can talk about let's see uh draftings, good drafting twell, I trust me.
Speaker 2: Download the app right now, Draft King sports Book app right now and Punching wh As. You're going to get two hundred and fifty bucks when you bet five dollars. Kansas City and the Kansas City and Ravens are playing two best quarterbacks in the league tomorrow night. So download the app sportsbook app Punching w h A s and get paid.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: The crown is yours. Gambling problem called one eight hundred Cabler eighteen plus Kentucky only. Bonus bets expired one hundred and sixty eight hours after insruance. For additional terms and responsible gaming resources, see DK and G dot coo slash ft ball is it's it's a little difficult. N NFL Plus premium offers avail well only to new and former NFL Plus subscribers. Get a month for you when you sign up. Additional NFL Plus premium terms at NFL dot com slash terms, Draft Kings Sportsbook back after this on news radio eight forty. W h s.
Speaker 1: Hey it's John Camp Cougar mill in Gganic Forehead.
Speaker 2: I love this album this is off Uh huh.
Speaker 3: Maybe don't uh, don't expect me to play any songs off of if you see me concert.
Speaker 4: Lego.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this was a h one.
Speaker 2: This is I brot. I wore this cassette out, uh huh because I had the dual cassette thing, uh huh where you can record on one and played on the other.
Speaker 1: Pansy.
Speaker 3: I was making, uh bootlegs, and then I'll put batteries in it once because the batteries what do you mean it takes ten D triple D D D D batteries.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Ye it lasts for like fifteen minutes. Yeah, you're like what he'd plug it in. Allen Degeneress back in the news final stand up special Really Now has a date, has a premiere.
Speaker 1: Date, has a title. It's gonna be called for your approval.
Speaker 2: Her ex wife died in a horrific way.
Speaker 1: The hot model lady.
Speaker 2: No, the one that was married to Yes, what was her name? Nor she was married to Harrison Ford for a little while.
Speaker 1: Allen was Calister Flockhart.
Speaker 2: No, the damn Ali mcpeill and Hash and Hay.
Speaker 1: She died.
Speaker 2: She was married, Yes, she died. She ran She was in a Mini Cooper and ran into a house in Beverly's Hill and it caught on fire. That she was all burnt up. And they have a video of her coming out of the house where she's just wailing and she had up dying at the hospital and the people that were witnesses says she was the I'm sorry. The medical people said she was in she suffered, let me before she died.
Speaker 1: See if Allen has that or a stand up for yeah, I don't think so. Probably I talk about my ex wife that got burnt up a man.
Speaker 3: Name of the special is going to be for your approval. It's going to hit Netflix on September twenty fourth. Degenerous previously shared that she intends to talk about her exit from the Ellen Degenerous Show following toxic workplace allegations that surfaced in twenty twenty.
Speaker 6: Anything ever specific with those allegations.
Speaker 2: She just became difficult. I think, I think after a while, I don't think people realize the work you put in to do an hour long television show every day, Like I think, I mean it used to happen to Letterman, Remember the people that worked for Letterman. Letterman admitted that there were days that he would be in the corner of his office in the in a fetal position, and they would have to talk him into going out to doing the start of the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: A good friend of mine was the co creator of Stephen Colbert's The Colbert Rapport. Yeah, and he said, it's like doing surgery every.
Speaker 2: Day, every day.
Speaker 6: Every we to wake up and be original every single day, and the day after that, in the day after that, and.
Speaker 2: Our long TV show every single day, and every minute has to be good.
Speaker 3: But yeah, you say that, but you got a staff of fifteen to twenty riders.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't care. It's still an hour long TV show National. It's hard to do when all the rest of these jokers are working one day a week. Because you're sitting there going, I got to do five.
Speaker 6: You know who needs to do three hours every day? Who five days a week?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 2: And the original? Who?
Speaker 1: Us?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, with our staff of three, that's right to do our.
Speaker 1: Own booking, ride our own jokes.
Speaker 2: Actually, when the equipment goes to Lexington several times. Yeah, Ksar is a bunch of babies.
Speaker 1: We're our own engineer.
Speaker 2: We have to set it up.
Speaker 1: I remember when I did a radio show. We didn't even have equipment. I would have to shout on a mountain.
Speaker 3: That doesn't doesn't make says bad John Wayne name especially is gonna be for your approval. Is gonna hit Netflix on September twenty fourth. She is going to talk about the allegations of surface and she said, yes, this is indeed my last special. I can kind of see, man, when I come in here, you know how to say that?
Speaker 1: How I am? I don't want to talk to anybody first thing in the morning.
Speaker 6: I don't know, man, No, No, you think fath Tony Vnni would hit on Ellen.
Speaker 2: Uh, he's waving to somebody in the Oh.
Speaker 3: That's Philip Perkins, baby, Philip Perkins, Philip Perkins.
Speaker 2: The MMA guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right, that's right.
Speaker 2: It's Immagate. Answered Dave's question three inches?
Speaker 1: What was the question?
Speaker 2: Would fake Tony Vannie hit on Ellen?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 3: I happen to know that you a homosexual, but perhaps you have a sister who is not homo fixua that would like to sleep with me.
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: I hope it's good I mean, you know what.
Speaker 1: It will be. She's pretty funny, guys, I mean.
Speaker 2: If you could joke about it like that, lost my mind, dude, was the word.
Speaker 3: One of my favorite One of my favorite Ellen Degenerous jokes was before she got her show, she was a stand up comedian. She talked about like when you're sitting on the toilet the public restroom and somebody actually.
Speaker 1: Opens the door.
Speaker 3: Yes, she says, oh, excuse me, and she goes, oh, that's okay. What like when someone opens the door on your restroom they say, oh, no excuse me, Oh no, no, that's okay, that's all right.
Speaker 2: It uh lock lock the door.
Speaker 1: I thought it's funny.
Speaker 2: Lock the door.
Speaker 1: Why would you ever do that? Then you can't ever get company? Boy? What you guys don't like meeting new friends and restrooms?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, not really, you're lost.
Speaker 2: I don't even like somebody in the next doll you're What.
Speaker 1: About when people want to talk to you when you're going number two? I've never stood there.
Speaker 2: Okay, who's the who's the talk show host? It's not doing it anymore. They got the name wrong on Miss America or whatever. Remember he mixed it up.
Speaker 3: Steve Harvey, Steve Harvey, you know who.
Speaker 1: Got you know, remember Steve Harvey? What you know? How you know? Steve Harvey credits his whole career with Tom Sober.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Steve, Steve Harvey. We did a story on him years ago where he had issued a statement to where you can't go into his dress room or come talk to him, Like the staff couldn't talk to him.
Speaker 1: I can understand that though.
Speaker 2: And we all wanted to jump on him, but his point was he goes from he does like five different jobs. He goes from all that to go do the TV show. So when he's doing makeup and trying to go through what's on the show, people he's are really friendly with and are just part of the staff and whatever goes, Hey how is your son's baseball game? Or Hey did you get how was your trip to Italy? And just small talk and he's like, that's it sucks.
Speaker 3: The light when you're getting ready to do a show. I don't want to I like small talk anyway. It sucks. Breaking news, breaking news. Unlimited Landscapes. Go to Unlimited landscapes dot com and see what they can do for you. You have done enough and you have never asked yourself, what do I want? What you want is a pool in the backyard.
Speaker 2: How many times you drinking a cup of coffee looking out the backyard, going, let's see there was a pool back there. Unlimited Landscapes go check them out, price it out. It's fantastic. People aren't selling their homes, they're fixing them up. If that you put a pool in the backyard and stay and it is worth it and they can do whatever you want, swim up, bar cabanas, changing rooms, TVs outside the fireplaces, everything else. They do it all, not just the pool installers and designing the pool. It's Unlimited Landscapes. Go to Unlimited Landscapes dot com. They're in Middletown, family owned and operated for thirty years, same family. Back after this on news radio eight forty whas