Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Nine for the JV Show, thanks so much for being here. You know what's what wrecked me? The stupid vmase two things. How was anyone supposed to know it was on? I know, we talked about it a couple weeks ago and I mentioned then, oh, it's going to be September eleven. Since then, like, I don't see anything, Like I don't see any ads, I don't see any posts. How does anyone know when these things are happening?
Speaker 1: I don't think anybody knows.
Speaker 3: I don't think anybody cares. Nobody gives a part about them. Did you actually watch them?
Speaker 2: I was tuning in in and out. And that's the second thing that wrecked me is because it's on at five five pm, which is nice. It's early in case anybody does want to watch. Except I don't have like regular TV, I only have streaming services, so I had to watch it on Hulu because I have the Hulu Live TV package, which is overpriced. But then it doesn't come on until eight on Hulu.
Speaker 1: MTV doesn't have their own streaming platform.
Speaker 2: No, why wouldn't they, They don't have anything.
Speaker 1: It really fell by the wayside.
Speaker 3: There everybody else started making their own content be successful. I wouldn't know how to find MTV. I have no idea what channel it is. I don't I mean, where is it?
Speaker 1: Why is it? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know either.
Speaker 3: Is it still a thing or do they still just play ridiculousness all day?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think that and America's Funniest Home Videos? Do they still do that?
Speaker 1: MTV played America's ABC slightly different networks, all right, America, same videos on MTV.
Speaker 4: I remember them playing dumb videos.
Speaker 1: Maybe back to Graham's original joke. Thank you? Now we're back to where we started.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, first talk back of the day. Here we go fromwhere?
Speaker 1: And I have two things. So last we got one of the Disney ticket and you guys want to know the best thing about winning the tickets is hoppy. Second, did you wink up with any frosted in your car? And if you did, what flavor? Okay?
Speaker 3: Yeah, a couple of things there, he said, the most exciting part about winning Disneyland tickets was getting to talk to cheat like maybe wants to shoot a shot in our upcoming cheety dating show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have to d m JV Morning Show, so we can, you know, coordinate every yeah, coordinate.
Speaker 3: And secondly, was there any frosting on your car this morning?
Speaker 5: Cheat?
Speaker 1: You claimed yesterday.
Speaker 2: There was not, sadly, no frost no frosty.
Speaker 1: If there was, what flavor would you like?
Speaker 2: Uh, probably like butter cream? Vanilla?
Speaker 1: Yeah, vanilla? Maybe like that fun fetti stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's yeah, I love that. Should we do a second talk back of the day V.
Speaker 6: Show from South City? Just want to let you know that nothing tastes better than that morning frosting off your windshield? Subsequently followed by a nice cold Gatorade blazer and then Graham, how do you do it?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 6: And then all that horoscope stuff. Holy cow, Hang in there, buddy, I'm trying.
Speaker 1: I'm trying.
Speaker 3: I can barely mark myself safe most days, because yes, it is a lot to deal with. You know, people are my dms all day, Like did you notice when you know Jess said this? Or do you know when Lena pronounced this this way? And I go, yes I did. But they're they're happening so quickly. People think that I don't notice it a lot of times when it's happening, I notice. I just don't want to grind the show to a halt some mornings because you guys, God, we might need to start back at some basic first level reading, first grade level reading, and start from there, and we'll start way hard.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Subsequently, that's like, how often have you guys ever used that word, the word subsequent?
Speaker 4: I use it all the time, but that's different because you say it different.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how often do you guys use the word subsequent? I hope never because that's the said.
Speaker 2: But you know what I mean, like the right way to say, like, how often do you use that word?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 2: Seriously? I haven't used it me. I've never used it like in a sentence. I'm like, you.
Speaker 1: Guys, don't use it in your vocabulary. Wow, but don't come across it reading it and articles articles one thing.
Speaker 4: Saying saying it out loud is another.
Speaker 3: But inside your when you read a word like that is the little voice in your head like subsequent.
Speaker 2: Well, here's Graham hating on women with you so much like better so superior that all women?
Speaker 4: Just why not build us up?
Speaker 1: What gatorade was it?
Speaker 8: Just?
Speaker 1: What flavor was it?
Speaker 4: Glaci Glacier?
Speaker 1: A couple of tries Almost there.
Speaker 4: I'm close glacier.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: You did it. Absolutely never mind, I quit.
Speaker 1: I got to quit the show, Wow, the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: All right, so let me know if you guys agree with this. The age were life be life in and where like money and you start stressing about the future, all that starts to feel real. They say it's twenty seven years old according to new research. Does that sound about right, Graham? You and I were not there yet. Yeah, twenty six and a half closing in on it. But I trying to put yourself like in someone else's shoes. Yeah, old people twenty seven would feel accurate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I got those those feelings looming right now over me.
Speaker 3: They're about to have to start thirteen. I think that's about well for me. I think it was earlier than really then. I mean, I was out living on my own. You have to, you know, you always have that kind of pressure to like figure it out. I wasn't living at home, so you it's like you gotta make it.
Speaker 2: I feel like twenty seven, though, I would be still very immature, and maybe not until right before I would hit thirties where I would start feeling like okay, like life is really getting real now, like I'm okay getting older here.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I guess it's I would say it's start you start feeling that way, maybe by twenty five, and then right now I'm in my last year of my twenties. So yes, I think twenty nine would be where you really feel.
Speaker 2: It more than twenty seven.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not to I mean, wouldn't you think it would be when you first, like a year ago or whatever, it was just when you first moved out on your own because you were living at home prior to that.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah?
Speaker 7: Do you?
Speaker 3: Isn't it there a much different sense when you are when you have a job and you're living in your own place and paying your own rent.
Speaker 1: Is it not like a different feeling right when mom tucks you into bed with a warm glass of milk?
Speaker 4: Yeah? But but I guess it happened a little later for me.
Speaker 8: I think most people maybe move out earlier than twenty eight years old.
Speaker 2: That's why now I.
Speaker 1: Was just asking about you personally, because you said you started feeling it a few years ago. I was asking about that time compared to like now, Oh yeah.
Speaker 8: So it's just gradually gotten worse basically right.
Speaker 2: Awesome, so.
Speaker 1: You get up there, yeah.
Speaker 2: In age nine twenty nights. Oh my god, that's coming up soon for us. Parent. So your majority of Americans believe that adulting is paying your bills. That's how they would define it. It's fifty six percent. Others say that being financially independent and putting responsibilities over your personal life, like rather than having fun, that means you're officially becoming an adult.
Speaker 1: Oh that's the one.
Speaker 2: That's like when you have to start taking responsibilities. Seriously. Yeah, but I don't believe this because what do you mean.
Speaker 4: I just saw a.
Speaker 8: Survey that like sixty three percent of people would feel that it's worth going into debt to buy an iPhone, to buy the new iPhone, the sixteen.
Speaker 1: Really, you know, we just continually get smarter as as the going on.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's like the young you think that could be like the younger or me, maybe like the earlier twenties that think that it's like, yeah, I'll go into debt for an iPhone because I feel like with.
Speaker 8: With the younger generation being on social media so much, we see all of these products that are that are being advertised to us by all of the influencers that are on the app. So it's so easy for us to just go out and spend all our money on which random dune, which.
Speaker 2: Doesn't make sense. If you are that pressed about getting the new iPhone, nobody knows that you have that new iPhone except for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: You like, you're posting on social media with your new iPhone, but nobody.
Speaker 8: Knows that you're using the new iPhone unless you post a mirror picture.
Speaker 2: Even then they all look the same. But they look the same, Well, this is.
Speaker 1: The new one. Have a different looking camera bezel or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and there's a pink one. I guess, Yeah, is beautiful.
Speaker 3: I guess a phone of things to go into debt for as silly as it sounds, a phone is an essential item now.
Speaker 1: I mean it's like you have to have one.
Speaker 2: Right, you have to have one, but not the newest iPhone every year.
Speaker 3: I agree with that, you know, but I guess, like the scale of credit card debt, it's not like some insurmountable amount of money you're trying to pay that compared to like I just went out and bought a new jet Ski for six gram. You know you're like that. That's ridiculous to go into depth for.
Speaker 2: And you live in Tracy.
Speaker 1: Well, there's some was there water anywhere.
Speaker 2: That I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just pretty dust.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: There's got to be something people ridewave runners out there.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: So Sabrina Carpenter performed at the VMA's last night. It was really really good. Graham, no fomo soever.
Speaker 1: I'm fine. I'm fine today, I feel great.
Speaker 2: Her other song Espresso, also one song of the year. Last night quick talk back.
Speaker 5: One of guys, Julie from Valley Springs just wanted to say about the VMA's that I did actually watch it last night, most of it and saw some of the pre show. And it was a night of the ladies. The ladies took the award, the ladies got the Vanguard, the ladies hosted, the ladies were lifting each other up. It was a really awesome night for the ladies. If you guys can rewatch it, you should. And some good performances too. Katie Perry killed it. Have great day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Graham, are you gonna go back and rewatch?
Speaker 1: No? I won't.
Speaker 4: I won't support the ladies.
Speaker 1: I still need a.
Speaker 3: Watch squad Game before I get to this year's VMA's and last year's Vietnam before that, before that.
Speaker 2: Just add it to your list.
Speaker 1: It's on there, all right.
Speaker 2: Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 1: All right? Do you guys know who Jon bon Jovi is?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but a picture is not coming up in my brain.
Speaker 1: Okay. That's what I was gonna ask.
Speaker 3: And you probably heard the name dan Jovi, but I wanted to know if you would recognize him if he had walked up to you on the street, because he was involved in a pretty remarkable rescue.
Speaker 1: This he was.
Speaker 3: Now, he was filming a music video on the John Seagan Failure Pedestrian Bridge Tuesday night.
Speaker 1: This is in Nashville, Okay, shooting a music video. Now, on another part of the bridge, there's a woman that had climbed over the rail and is standing on the ledge of the ridge like getting ready to jump.
Speaker 3: He and another person walk over to her start talking to her. We don't know exactly what was said, but eventually they get her to climb back over. Bon Jovi gives her a big hug and saved your life. I did want to ask, though, because do you think in this sense well, do you think in this instance she recognized who he was because we know her age? I think the no. I think you ladies are an agreement. You'd have no idea who he was. I would recognize.
Speaker 2: But in Nashville, I feel like they will recognize him. But he's not a country as long as he's a country star, I don't.
Speaker 4: I think he looks too. No offense to him.
Speaker 2: But he basic original, regularly regular.
Speaker 4: She's gonna be more lightheart. But I mean that works too.
Speaker 3: See, I think he's very recognizable. But I but I would recognize him. You ladies wouldn't know. Do you think in this instance it helped that maybe she recognized him? Like I don't want to make light of the situation, but if you were out on a ledge and a celebrity walked up to you, rather than a norm who was like, no, don't do this, don't do this, a celebrity walks up and says the same thing, do you think you'd be more likely though?
Speaker 8: Yes, yeah, because you can't tell me anything after that, and I want to take a picture with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it would be a great story to tell.
Speaker 3: GREK doesn't make a good story. It doesn't make a good story. I don't know there's something we put greater weight in celebrity.
Speaker 2: Why is that? They're just regular people.
Speaker 1: It's just a regular old person.
Speaker 2: But something about Will Smith coming up to me, unless you know, asking you to do something, you have to do it?
Speaker 3: Who Smith is talking to me? Smith is talking to me right now? I will climb back over propsible to the story. And he stepped in and saved the day.
Speaker 2: You guys ever heard something like that, which I pray none of us you know, ever do? Would you even have the words to say to be able to talk somebody out of a situation like that?
Speaker 1: I think I could do it.
Speaker 2: I don't think I could.
Speaker 1: You probably would stroll on your Instagram.
Speaker 2: No, I mean no, I mean like, I just don't think I would have the right things to say, or I would say them wrong.
Speaker 4: Or I think when you're in that moment though, something would come to you.
Speaker 2: I would hope.
Speaker 3: So that person is just it's not about the words that you say. It's that somebody cares about you, because at that point where people think that nobody cares about them, and that's kind of a sad, you know, it's a sad thoughtless.
Speaker 2: You are absolutely right.
Speaker 1: Props upon Jovi get it. I'll be che could play some bon.
Speaker 2: Jovi music and you re I guarantee you.
Speaker 1: I would not want to bet.
Speaker 2: Yes, I don't know what we're betting, but I'm just curious to see if I would know anything.
Speaker 9: Would It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 2: We got to talk about Taylor Sweets at the VMA's last night. She looked so good, really good. Graham didn't didn't watch Real Quick. You're right, You're right. What everyone's talking about is during one of her acceptance speeches, she won Video up the Year for her song Fortnite featuring post Malone. People are like swooning because she thanked Travis Kelsey.
Speaker 10: That one person was my boyfriend Travis.
Speaker 2: She was talking about Hollywood cheer for her on the video set. People go crazy. Everything this man touches turns to happiness and fun and magic. So I want to thank him for adding that to our shoot.
Speaker 4: The other thing I want.
Speaker 2: To talk about is my god. The bazoomers were bazooming yesterday. Oh that's what you missed from the VMA's parents. Let me go check it.
Speaker 11: Highlights.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 2: I also am wondering, and I don't please nobody take this in a negative way. You're like, oh my god, you're not supposed to talk about I means anything anymore. I'm just wondering. Or my opinion is I think, you know what I mean. I think she got lip injections, like, very very subtly. Yeah, I think she did. Not that, not that it's a bad thing. Everybody does it. She looked amazing before, she looks amazing now. She's always gonna look great. But I think she did get something done to her lips.
Speaker 1: What if it was just some temporary lip plumper, she maybe overlined her lips.
Speaker 2: No, I think it's I think she got a little bit of filler in there.
Speaker 4: I will say this, I think look on her looks really good.
Speaker 2: I feel like Travis is really like making her glow up a little bit.
Speaker 11: She's making him not close looks.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's talk about Shannon Sharp.
Speaker 1: Please. This was huge.
Speaker 2: Now. Yesterday, Shannon Sharp goes live on Instagram. Fans like, oh my god, he like never goes live. They tune in and you don't really see much, but you hear a lot. It sounds like he's getting busy. He was, and there's a lot of a lot of sounds happening, and he was trending rather quickly after that. And then then he puts up a post saying that his account was hacked. We're like, okay, okay, nice. Try well. Then last night he goes on his podcast. He knows he has a few, but he does one with Ochter Sinko called It's Their Nightcap, where he finally addresses what happened.
Speaker 13: I'm disappointed to myself. I let a lot of people down, my kids, but god, this was not staged. Came in. I threw my phone on the bed, gazed in an activity. I did not know. I glab. I've never been on ig lab. I've never turned ig live on.
Speaker 2: He said he didn't even know how it worked. And so he's getting busy and his other phone is going off people he's never really talked to on the phone. They're facetiming him finally gets through, like he finally answers for his agent, who's like, we can hear you on Instagram live and he's like, doing what I'm not online? And he's like, it sounds like you're getting busy, and he says his heart just sank. Then he had like someone from his team post that his account was hacked. But at the end of the day, he was like, you know what, I gotta come clean. I'm gonna come on this podcast and just say what happened.
Speaker 13: I said, I just got to tell him the truth. My phone wasn't hacked. Uh, it was me being healthy, active male. I mean, y'all thought I would bull driving. Hey, hey, I'm getting in. I hit one early morning. In all sincerity, I'm extremely embarrassed.
Speaker 2: I'm soros out, I'm getting it all.
Speaker 3: Don't you appreciate the honesty? Though there's more celebrities were just maintaining that their account was hacked. Oh my account was hacked. I didn't mean to post that, or I didn't mean to like that thing or whatever it was. I really didn't say they're hacked the whole time. It's bs.
Speaker 2: I thought the whole thing was hilarious. He said that he had he called his kids, so I apologize to his kids. Can you imagine your carry or not?
Speaker 1: You don't know.
Speaker 2: You don't sit there and listen to me.
Speaker 3: You don't never hit play on that I mean one of your buddies will hit play on it, make you listen.
Speaker 4: But if you think.
Speaker 2: Dad's on live, let me he's doing and that's what it is. He that I'm exiting out.
Speaker 1: I can't. No, you you couldn't chet if that was it, you would watch to see if it's like a joke. Chris, you know something you don't know because you're like my Dade wouldn't do this.
Speaker 2: No, maybe you would slit.
Speaker 1: Want to pull in the audio from it. There are a couple of funny moments.
Speaker 2: Because I watched it.
Speaker 3: No, I mean I've heard some clips have it. That's pretty it's pretty funny. I mean, you know it was leaked audio. There's no video.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's no video.
Speaker 1: They could be cleaning for all we know.
Speaker 2: We don't know what's happening there. Now we do know because he admitted what it was, just.
Speaker 1: Saying audio the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: I hope you're having a good morning. All right, it's time for what the Bleeper. Hopefully you can win this JV show. Chug Mug just gonna be the very very first person a guest. Today's bleeped out words always leave your guest is on the talkback mic on the free iHeart Radio app.
Speaker 4: You guys ready for today's clip?
Speaker 2: Should we get to it? Yep? I hate when my gets too stretched out and then it's all loose, like that'll literally ruin my whole day.
Speaker 1: Talk about it. I guess it's just really annoying, ruin your husband's whole day.
Speaker 3: All right, think about what that bleeped out word could be. It's probably not what you think it is because this is a family show, so it is a PG word that you are trying to guess, and you leave that guest. Like Selena said on the talkback mic on the very free iHeart Radio app, are there people out there listening don't have the iHeart Radio approach?
Speaker 2: I hope not. It's twenty twenty four, Come.
Speaker 3: On, that would be ridiculous. All right, leave us your name, your city, and then your guests. You gotta be the first crack dance of the morning to win that JV show. Chug mug, and keep in mind, once again, it is a family.
Speaker 2: Show, yees, because we're gonna play some of your guesses next.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 4: We're never playing what the bleeper.
Speaker 2: Hopefully you can win this JV show Chug mug. You just want to be the very first person a guest today is bleeped out word as always leave. Your guest is on the talkback mic on the free iHeart Radio app. In case you missed it, here is today's clip. I hate when my gets too stretched out and then it's all loose, like that'll literally ruin my whole day. Oh my gosh, what is that bleeped out word? Hey, this is a family show. Okay, keep it clean, all right, let's run through some of your guesses. Now, good bra that should really happen.
Speaker 1: Broad doesn't get stretched out?
Speaker 2: No, no, not really.
Speaker 1: It seems weird.
Speaker 3: Anything that's like you're you're fastening around something I would assume would get stretched out at something.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sturdy. You know he's broads yet.
Speaker 1: Okay, good morning.
Speaker 10: This is Stacey from Clayton, and my guess is your hair tie.
Speaker 2: Have a great day hair tie?
Speaker 6: Now, that is a good guess.
Speaker 2: Hate when that happens.
Speaker 6: From the east.
Speaker 1: I think the bleeped out word is sleeve.
Speaker 3: Have a good one.
Speaker 1: I sleep.
Speaker 3: I do hate that you put on a long sleeve shirt or something and then oh, it starts off looking nice and formed, and then you roll up your sleeves like one time, and then you go to put them back down and it's all saggy and droopy at the end.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, this looks all sloppy.
Speaker 2: All right, all good guesses, continue to leave him on the talkback Mike. We're gonna play more of them coming.
Speaker 1: Up the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Thursday, Okay, Friday, Junior. I'm not mad at all right, where the JV Show.
Speaker 1: I'm Selena Graham.
Speaker 2: I'm just cheet but we're playing what the bleep? We're hopefully you can win this JV show choke mug. I know you really want one. All you gotta do is be the very first person to guess today's bleeped out word. As always, leave your guest is on the talkback Mike on the Free iHeartRadio app. In case you are just tuning in, here is today's clip. I hate when my gets too stretched out and then it's all loose, like that'll literally ruin my whole day.
Speaker 4: But so what is that bleeped out work?
Speaker 2: And look at something clean.
Speaker 1: This is a family show.
Speaker 2: It'll always be something. Let's run through your guesses.
Speaker 14: Now, Good morning, JV Show. This is Keani from Hercules and I think the missing word is soft.
Speaker 2: There's nothing worse than a song that keeps sliding.
Speaker 3: Down like you're the loser of elasticity altogether. You go to slide them on and they instantly just start sagging back down.
Speaker 1: Throw them out. Hey, j V Show, this is Christine from Oakland. I think the secret word is panties or underwear.
Speaker 14: Yes, have a good one.
Speaker 4: Take care.
Speaker 1: The missing word panty. Have you ever stretched out a set of panties?
Speaker 15: I have?
Speaker 1: People hate it? When do you guys have a bad association with the word panties?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it just sounds you.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I say the.
Speaker 1: Words moist and panties. Those are the two words that it doesn't bother you.
Speaker 2: Doesn't bother me as much as moist.
Speaker 4: Is worse than panties for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just just say underwear.
Speaker 1: But do you want in the you know, in the throes of passion, do you want to say someone say Hey, I like your underwear.
Speaker 2: I don't want anyone to say hey, I like your PANTSI I'm just wondering what.
Speaker 4: Don't say like underwear.
Speaker 3: What's the word if you have to use a word, If you have to use a word for that article of clothing, what do you want us guys to say?
Speaker 4: Next guy?
Speaker 2: This is Jasmine from Daily City.
Speaker 1: I think the bleeped out word is leggings. Legging, that's the most popular. I guess this morning stretched out pair of leggings. I wouldn't know. I've never worn them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sometimes if you get the ones that are more like cotton, those can get stretched out, make your butt look saggy.
Speaker 1: Not you don't want saggy.
Speaker 5: This is my guess.
Speaker 2: Is my scrunchy scrunchy?
Speaker 1: All right? There is that?
Speaker 2: Hees today's clip. I'm bleeped. I hate when my scrunchyt gets too stretched out and then it's all loose, like that'll literally ruin my whole day.
Speaker 4: Yep, just go home, hold your hair property.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's no you can't like double it over. Isn't it like a big rubber band.
Speaker 2: It's hard to explain, like you twist in.
Speaker 1: I mean I can do my daughter's hair and a ponytail and you just twist and rotate.
Speaker 2: But sometimes you can't twist it enough because there's no more stretching it. It won't go a full other.
Speaker 1: Oh you need that one more? Yeah, I don't have enough slack for that. Got it, got it, got it? I know that's run yep, I got it. Skips shout outs, skive some shout outs. First and foremost, Van from Santo zero correct answer this morning.
Speaker 3: Then let me just say this, holy tidal wave of talkbacks Geese, I think our system almost exploded. Somebody pole we're playing this morning, but Vonn squeaked her guests in first, the very first person come with a correct answer.
Speaker 1: A lot of people guessing.
Speaker 3: Hair tied this morning, and I mean so many people guess hair tie and they are not happy with the bond right now. But Letty in San Francisco, so did Brian Dominic, Ganico and Concord what's up? Amy and Marlow the Wonder Dog and San Leandro also have the correct answer. I'm telling you most people on Jean's leggings. Several guesses for Cardigan this morning. Slaaz know you love your cardigans?
Speaker 1: Is that season?
Speaker 3: Another popular guest that I could identify with was neckline. The neckliner on your shirt when that gets stretched out and looking kind of saggy, it's.
Speaker 1: Not a good look. But you guys, yeah, we'll do it again tomorrow. Tomorrow.
Speaker 3: What I would recommend doing is come with the correct answer, yes, submit that first rate.
Speaker 1: Then you'd win a new JAV show. Chuck, just a piece of advice from someone who knows Yep and Yvonne.
Speaker 2: Check your email. That's how we're going to reach out to you to get you your chug.
Speaker 1: Mug the JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 11: Nine.
Speaker 4: Hope you're having a great Thursday morning so far.
Speaker 2: Let's go to the phone. It's Baldney for nine.
Speaker 1: Hi.
Speaker 2: Who's this Hi? This is mister Hey, Michelle daughter Elena. Michelle and Elena. How's it going. It's good.
Speaker 4: We're excited.
Speaker 12: We've been trying for weeks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yesterday we got caller ninety three.
Speaker 1: Oh you were so close.
Speaker 2: All right, well today the day, Michelle and Delena, you guys are on. Let's see if you can get it done. This is the JV Show you nope game. We're going to ask you four trivia questions.
Speaker 4: You get three correct, and you win a Chromebook laptop.
Speaker 2: That's a good price.
Speaker 1: Screw it up?
Speaker 2: All right? Here we go. Question number one in seventeen ninety three, Marie Antoinette was found guilty of crimes against the state in France, and she was sentenced to death by what form of execution?
Speaker 1: The heady? Ye there you go, center to the what selena the guillotine?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I said that correctly, you did, Thank you, all right?
Speaker 1: Question question number two? What is the only fruit that has its seeds on the outside? And you probably like them?
Speaker 2: You need them a lot delicious?
Speaker 1: They're really good.
Speaker 12: Yea strawberry?
Speaker 13: Job, all right?
Speaker 2: Question number three, Berlin is the capital city of what country?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 1: Come on, this is a layup. Come on, Russia, Germany, Germany. You knew that, Germany, knew that. Mom knew that, Sure Mom, sure, sure, all right you guys. Question number four, you need this one to win the game. I feel confident they're going to get this one. Question number four. A scrum is a term used to describe a common element of what sport? A scrum?
Speaker 12: Oh no, Rugby, My chart was pounding.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you did it.
Speaker 4: You got a chrowbook left. Come yeah, that is amazing.
Speaker 2: Good job, guys. I'm gonna put you on hold the cheety. She handles the phone. She's gonna pick up in the next room to get some info from you. Okay, you guys, have a great rest of your day.
Speaker 16: Love you.
Speaker 1: Hang on Russia. Part out of the podcast. Come on, yeh Berlin, It's Germany.
Speaker 2: Graham. Do we have some shout out?
Speaker 1: We do lots of shout outs.
Speaker 3: My dms have been alive, moms sliding and left and right. I got one says hey, can we have a shout out for our daughter Hannah or Hannah? She's turning thirteen. We want her to know we love her very much more blessed to have in her life. That's for Mom, Dad and brother Arma. So happy happy birthday Hannah or Hannah far al right. Another dm' here It says, hey, Graham, Slena, can you wish Ishmael a very happy eleventh birthday from his brothers Issa and Elias and Mom and Abu.
Speaker 1: We love you. We listen to you guys every morning. That's from Mom soriahs so happy happy birthday. That's true. Another one, Hey, Graham, can you please give a birthday shout out to my baby girl Naya, who is turning thirteen today.
Speaker 3: We'll listen to you guys every morning. The way to school love Dad, mom, and Lil re read that's from dad, Steve.
Speaker 1: That's not a mom my DM, Dad's my dear. Another one here says, Hey Graham, I'd love for you to give my mom Ashley a happy birthday. We listen to you guys every morning on our way to school and she would love a shout out. Love Dakota Bentley and Charlie. Oh, that's sweet my kids giving mam a shot out. I expect that far never mind. And one last one. It says if you can give a birthday shout out for my daughter Mackaya.
Speaker 3: She's turning fifteen tomorrow, September twelfth. That's day with listening to you guys getting ready for school every single day for Liso's love mom, dad and your favorite true.
Speaker 4: Honest, it's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in.
Speaker 9: Music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Okay.
Speaker 2: So Chapel Rone went off on a photographer at the VMA's last night. So she was on the black carpet and obviously there's a ton of photogs there and people are calling her name. There's a lot of yelling, which we already know Chapel Rone does not like to be bothered, at least by fans. She's made that very very clear. So she does the carpet, and she told Entertainment tonight that it was a very scary experience.
Speaker 4: This is quite.
Speaker 2: Overwhelming and quite scary.
Speaker 14: I think for someone who gets a lot of anxiety.
Speaker 2: Around people yelling at you, the carpet is horrifying. Yeah, and I need it.
Speaker 4: I yelled that.
Speaker 12: I'm bad.
Speaker 4: You don't get it yell at me like that.
Speaker 2: So she actually did yell back. While she was on the black carpet, someone was heard yelling shut the f up. I don't know if it was directed towards her or who exactly it was, but Chapel heard it, didn't like it, and she yelled it right back at that person. I'm look, I am starting to really really like Chapel Roone. She performed last night and honestly, it was one of the best performances of the night. It was so good. But I just feel like you're gonna you will only win by always maintaining a positive attitude. You know what I mean by just like ignoring, ignoring the negativity and just remaining positive.
Speaker 1: I mean this has sort of been the thing that she's planted her flag on.
Speaker 3: The toxic fan behavior she called up fans for they don't shouldn't dare approach her ever, try to talk to her. And then now photographers, look, I mean, you hear her talking that clip. You hear how loud it is in the background. There's a reason there yelling and trying to get your attention.
Speaker 1: They can't.
Speaker 3: It's loud there, and there's a lot of stuff happening. I don't I don't fault photographers. That's their job. They're trying to get a picture, and that's the way they get your dad. Look over here, look over and they're trying to get you publicity for how great you look as you walk down you know, the black carpet.
Speaker 1: That seems racist.
Speaker 3: But and then for to be a live performer and saying you don't want people shouting now you you're in the wrong business. Aren't people going to be screaming and shouting at you while you're on stage cheering for you?
Speaker 1: I don't know, I'm having trouble.
Speaker 2: I really, I'm really not trying to come for her. But if you really don't like all that, you react in to it. It's going to make people do it more.
Speaker 4: So I think she thinks. She thinks the opposite though.
Speaker 8: I think what she thinks is if I stand my ground now, cause she mentioned in an interview saying I've only been famous for about a month now, I can't let this happen for my whole career.
Speaker 4: So she kind of wants to set her boundaries, I guess right now.
Speaker 2: But this is just right, this, this is what life now.
Speaker 4: Don't know what else to tell you.
Speaker 3: You can become a very ultra private person, yes, which is tough when you're trying to ascend your career, whether you be you know, an actor or you know, a performer or whatever. That's tough time because you've got to be out there doing events and getting everyone to recognize you and see you. But once you've become more established, we have seen a lot of celebrities that maintain a very very very low profile.
Speaker 1: We don't hear from very much. Right, that can be your choice. You could do that, all right.
Speaker 2: So Diddy is being sued again. You guys remember Danny Kane. Yes, Yes, that girl group who created way back in the day. Well, one of those women, Dawn, she is now coming forward, She says, Diddy, like you did to many others, he promised to further her career, but instead he terrorized her. She says between twenty nine and twenty eleven, did he once burst into her dressing room and groped her?
Speaker 13: WHOA?
Speaker 2: There was another time? Did he locked her in a car for two hours while she was screaming for help to be let out. She also says that.
Speaker 1: She unlock button.
Speaker 2: I don't know, yeah, just question.
Speaker 1: I mean, unless it's the back of a cop car. I thought you could.
Speaker 2: I don't know, maybe some type of like I don't know this answered. She also says that she witnessed him being abusive towards other women. She says that she saw him, you know, do things to Cassie on multiplications and when she and another woman told Cassie to leave him, did he found out about it and then threatened her. She says she also saw kim Porter leaving his studio crying with her face really banged up one time.
Speaker 3: I mean, I believe every single thing she's saying. More people continue to come forward and expose this guy. I mean, just when you think like you will, the Diddy downfall is complete. Keep coming forward, keep saying something a lot of other people have similar experiences to her.
Speaker 2: I mean, day hear it Abrio Day is in that same group. And she said, you know, she has some things that she will tell when the time is right, you know whatever that means. But I'm pretty sure they're going to be along those same lines, Graham, what do you have in trending?
Speaker 1: All right, we're in for a pretty major shift coming to our Bay area.
Speaker 3: Well, yesterday, I don't know if you guys noticed, but it was windier than me after a Chipotle brito.
Speaker 1: But the rest of us week.
Speaker 3: Shouldn't remain pretty warm and summer like it's gonna warm up a bit today. But next week Fall steps in and says, hold my beer, because we're gonna see a lot cooler weather.
Speaker 1: We might even have a little bit of rain.
Speaker 3: What It's not a big storm by any means, but definitely could bring some sprinkles throughout the Bay area. This is generally the time of year when our fire season is really peaking, so any dose of rain is a welcome sign. Not sure if any of the system is heading for southern California or not, but they could really use it. I don't know if you guys have seen they are battling multiple massive wildfires. Yeah, right now, it feels like we've had times where it's northern California going through all the fires. This year, Southern California is bearing the brunt of it. So any weather, cool down, any rain, anything would be a huge help the firefighters down there.
Speaker 1: So let's hope they get a little assistance from Mother Nature because they could use it.
Speaker 2: It's rougher definitely, all right, Thank you, Graham.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Oh.
Speaker 2: My god, Megan the Stallion dressed up like Britney Spears the Slave for you outfit with the day and every day.
Speaker 3: It was so good.
Speaker 4: Yet it looks exactly the same.
Speaker 2: I know it's on our Instagram story jav Morning Show. If you didn't watch the VMAs, like the whole world did, totally.
Speaker 1: Fine, but the whole world didn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, if you didn't watch the VMA's.
Speaker 1: Understand you're saying, you know what I mean, the whole world did not watch.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's Wildney for nine the JV Show. Here, I'm Selena Graham and I'm Jazz. Before we get to the Halloween costumes that are supposedly gonna dominate this year. A couple of talkbacks.
Speaker 7: Hey JV Show, this is JJ from Fremont. I just got dropped off at my school, which is like a middle school, and my mom rolled down our window and scream saying, Sabrina Carpenter is playing and drove off.
Speaker 13: Hello.
Speaker 7: I could be viping with my mother right now if it weren't for school.
Speaker 8: Mom.
Speaker 7: If you're listening to this, I love you. This is JJ, your sweetheart and my mom sames Azo. By the way, thank you so much, by.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 3: Seriously, Mom, you lost major AURA points by taking her kids to school today.
Speaker 1: You guys could be vibing together. Pabrina Carpenter got into the car and instead stupid school gets something wrong the worst, so many AURA points last morning. That was awesome. I was a great talk Thank you, JJ. Shout out to you at school.
Speaker 2: We have another talk back. I off air had a horrible accident. I choked on my coffee and spit it out everywhere.
Speaker 1: It was awful.
Speaker 15: WHOA I just saw something in those Instagram stories And did she just say she almost died choking?
Speaker 1: I'm coffee.
Speaker 16: I'm confused because I don't has anybody evorit died choking from water, and as far as Gitti's reaction, perfectly acceptable.
Speaker 1: I'm oh, man, I just googled it. Yeah, somebody has died choking from water. Chitty, take that laughter back, guys, I'm over stimulated.
Speaker 5: Have it.
Speaker 2: In morning, I posted on my Instagram story that you know, I started choking and I had to spit out. My mouthful of coffee went everywhere, mainly on my legs. And now I'm just like sticky and I smell like you burnt your leil.
Speaker 4: I burn my legs and I just smell.
Speaker 2: Like stale coffee. Meanwhile, Cheaty is sitting there like crying, laughing, doesn't bother to help, like are you okay?
Speaker 6: Like are you?
Speaker 1: Are you laing?
Speaker 3: Never heard a louder cackle come out of the studio and Cheaty laughing.
Speaker 1: That's Selena choking. I've never heard Cheaty laugh that hard before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm good, I'm good, Okay, All right, jes, what do you have?
Speaker 4: So it is time, you, guys.
Speaker 8: Spooky season is upon us and we need to start planning Halloween costumes. So I wanted to share some of the Halloween costumes that are expected to be the most popular, starting with Beetlejuice.
Speaker 2: Oh we knew that one. Yeah, it's going to be everywhere. Yea, I've already seen it.
Speaker 4: Wicked Witches. So Wicked is supposed to come out later in the year.
Speaker 8: I think it's actually coming out in December, but people are really excited about it.
Speaker 3: Sold Wicked come out before Halloween. Hello, guys, I don't know. That seems like an obvious tie in. Yeah, per se, but still it's not.
Speaker 8: But a lot of people are expected to because of the hype. Dress like the Wicked, Witches, death Pool and Wolverine.
Speaker 4: Of course that was huge. Yeah, this one a little interesting. Jojo Seawall please no dressed up as Jojo Sewall.
Speaker 8: I kind of believe it because she had her song Karma that went like crazy viral. It was not for the best reason dress up as Jojo No, Actually, I have no perfect.
Speaker 4: You should dress up as Reygun.
Speaker 1: The Australian break dancers.
Speaker 4: That is perfect. Please dress up as Rega.
Speaker 1: I absolutely love that idea. The only issue is there's gonna be so so many people dressed up as you.
Speaker 8: Do it better because last year you were Knives Brittany. There were a lot of knives, Britney, but no one did it like you.
Speaker 1: There were a few knives Brittany, there weren't as many.
Speaker 3: There were a few that went viral, myself included, and our buddy Crystal did it.
Speaker 1: I gave her the.
Speaker 3: Idea and that was I mean, there were a few, but not that many people were dressed as knives, Brittany. This year, the number of people dressed as ray Gun is going off the charts. You're both popular costs.
Speaker 2: It's on this list for a reason because it is going to be one of the most popular. But Graham, this could be our costume, your ray Gun. You do the dance where the judges giving you no points.
Speaker 17: Come on.
Speaker 2: It's true.
Speaker 1: That's about it.
Speaker 2: It's a perfect idea. Consider it.
Speaker 4: Please don't shut it down just yet.
Speaker 1: We've seen the break.
Speaker 2: We've seen you breaking.
Speaker 1: It's I have all. Oh, it is such a good idea.
Speaker 4: I think you should do.
Speaker 2: It real quick. I'm gonna put ched to run in here, Chitty, run in here. Cheaty is she's single, she's on the dating apps. It's not going well. So a listener was like, Hey, why don't y'all do like a like a dating show of some sort, so it's something that is in the works. We would like anyone who is interested if you want to shoot your shot at Cheaty and possibly be on this uh dating show, which is gonna be the more of like a live event. We want to have like a live audience and do some really fun things. If you're interested, just hit up our Instagram's JB morning shows, set us message and let us know that that, hey, you got your eyes on Cheaty. For people who don't know much about you, Cheaty, do you want to just like share a little bit about yourself.
Speaker 1: Like long walks on the beach. Maybe you're astrological sign.
Speaker 2: Okay, so guys, I'm a cancer. I stay at home most of the time, take naps like make you tell yourself? Yeah, entice them here.
Speaker 1: Young, I'm single, I have a degree.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Oh my gosh, Well there you have it.
Speaker 1: Educated.
Speaker 2: She's young.
Speaker 1: She really good, great cook, clean, fantastic laugh she'll laugh at your jokes.
Speaker 2: Yes, not the best driver, but she's very good at passing your price.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I try my best. Uh huh, yeah, we can have loves animals, oh yeah, yeah, baby, Yeah, loves kids, not that great. Okay, doesn't like kids.
Speaker 15: I have.
Speaker 2: Them. Oh yeah, movements your regular but that's.
Speaker 1: Okay, will look past.
Speaker 2: Love to eat out, try new foods maybe okay.
Speaker 11: Like to take trips like Costco must love Costco, must have your own membership too. I'm sorry she's not willing to share, Okay, So that sounds good to you.
Speaker 2: Hey, JAV Morning shows that it's the message. I think this is going to backfire.
Speaker 1: No, it's gonna go.
Speaker 2: We're gonna I hope you get a lot of people. It's gonna be a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Grandma by shout out Auntie's and my dms aunties and my damsel says, Hey Graham, Angie from Napa here, could you please give my nephew Caesar a birthday shout out. He turned eighteen years old yesterday and he's an amazing human being. He'll be on the road from eight to eight thirty. Thank you so much again. That's Angie from Napa. So happy, happy, welcome to our buddy Caesar. I hope you have a great day today.
Speaker 2: But that is a good point.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 7: Nine, O JV Show, My name is Cavin and I'm nine years old and I wishen to you guys every single day when I go to school.
Speaker 1: Love you guys, bye, appreciate and thanks for listening to our show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have a great day at school.
Speaker 2: All right, let's kick off our meeting in the ladies room. Ladies, where's my jewelry?
Speaker 4: Can we talk? Okay, you guys.
Speaker 8: I need to know if my boyfriend is the only one who doesn't do this, because I noticed this and I think he might be the only one or I'm not sure really, but he doesn't use conditioner like he actually refuses to because he says it does absolutely nothing.
Speaker 4: And what I tried to convince them otherwise.
Speaker 8: Because I'm like, it makes your hair soft and makes it, you know, smell nice, but he's like, no, you know, you put a bunch in your hands and it kind.
Speaker 2: Of just ill. Ladies. Imagine washing your hair and not using conditioner. Do you know the matted mess our hair would be after?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 8: I feel like, ladies understand because it makes a huge difference in your hair.
Speaker 4: But I'm wondering if guys have the same issue.
Speaker 2: Graham, do you use conditioner?
Speaker 4: Hold on, guys, don't use conditioner? Use conditioner for hair, soft and sullener.
Speaker 3: Spoiler alert, my hair would turn out the exact same whether or not I just rubbed that same bar soap across my head as I do have my body, or if I use the shampoo, it doesn't matter. It's the same, it's all the same. It's a scam.
Speaker 1: I'm not a scam. I will say this when I wash.
Speaker 3: My kid's hair, and I'll put some conditioner in my daughter's hair because she has long hair. You notice, you know, there is a noticeable difference, and it's a lot easier to brush afterwards.
Speaker 2: But you don't condition your son's hair.
Speaker 3: Because less tangly, but his my son's hair doesn't get tangled up. It's short like mine. So there's no what the hell is the conditioner for.
Speaker 2: But I feel like, just don't make it like smoother and softer, because when you don't use hair, you're like all dry. Yeah, that's what.
Speaker 1: But I think on guy's hair, you want a little like volume to it.
Speaker 3: You want to put a little style into it, and I think the conditioner would make it all droopy and flat on your head, wouldn't it It kind of smooth it all out and like have less.
Speaker 1: It have less like.
Speaker 2: Follow up ques action to it. Do guys use face wash? Yeah they don't.
Speaker 8: They don't.
Speaker 2: You guys do?
Speaker 1: Or you just rub that same bar something you just used on your hair across your face.
Speaker 4: You guys save a lot of money.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 3: Look, there have been times in my life where I've used face wash and I realized, what the heck am I doing? It doesn't do anything? Yeah, you know when you're young. When when I was younger, and every now and again you get some zits or whatever and use the face wash. It didn't do anything. It didn't speed up getting rid of them. It didn't do it is it and if it wants to it, it doesn't do anything.
Speaker 1: It's a skin.
Speaker 3: The only thing that works is yeah, putting some medicaid cream or whatever that stuff on That actually helps a little bit.
Speaker 4: But for me it's not that.
Speaker 2: It's just it's cleaning off all the day's dirt and oil and makeup and everything else.
Speaker 3: You but a regular, any any old soap does the exact same thing. You can put dish soap on your face for all I care, No, just clean your face just the same out.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, yeah, exactly. Some products will dry it out. You need to get products based on your skin.
Speaker 3: So the beauty industry has led you to believe just buying billions of dollars over a year and all their stuff, and they're just selling you water in a bottle bottle Basically, I.
Speaker 2: Guess my man will use the same body wash that he uses for his body, Yeah, on his face, his head, for everything.
Speaker 1: It's it does the exact same thing.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's right.
Speaker 8: Wait, Selena, So because your your husband is bald, how dare you talk about my.
Speaker 12: Man like that?
Speaker 2: He is?
Speaker 15: Right?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 6: So is he?
Speaker 2: Now he was balding shaved it off? But but I say that you can't.
Speaker 4: Okay, So does he adapt that hairstyle? Does he use shampoo?
Speaker 2: No, there's no hair.
Speaker 1: She's the same body on top of your head.
Speaker 2: I prefer the term he has a shaved head.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 8: Now, I know if they if you say they're bald, it sounds like.
Speaker 2: More negative, right is it? Just because I know how a lot of guys can be insecure about that.
Speaker 3: Like I would describe your man as if I was describing to someone and I'd be like, oh, and he has a shaved head.
Speaker 2: That means me too, that's what I say.
Speaker 1: You know, and he's bald. You know, like it does sound a little more.
Speaker 2: More negative, especially now you have insecure guys can be about that.
Speaker 1: I thought it was.
Speaker 8: Already negative if they're not purposely trying to have their head shaped.
Speaker 3: But I think you could say he has a bald head. Okay, that means that would imply to me that it could be either shaved or whatever. But like he's say he's bald. That sounds so sorry, it does sound.
Speaker 1: A little more negative.
Speaker 3: You've you just found a lot of those high percentage of guys lose their hair, and you've offended.
Speaker 2: All of that.
Speaker 4: I mean, the ones that did do it on purpose.
Speaker 1: It's just see yeah on Instagram if you want to give her something strongly.
Speaker 12: Wow.
Speaker 4: Well I learned something new about guys today.
Speaker 1: A lot of things, a lot of there in the Ladies room the JV show on Wild ninety four nine, let's continue.
Speaker 2: This meeting in the ladies room. A few minutes ago, we were discussing men not using conditioner. We just found out this is we just found out this is a thing. I honestly never gave it two thoughts, Like I just assumed everybody shampooed and then conditioners orange deep from Sabato Jess, Oh my god. I just had this conversation with my boyfriend.
Speaker 14: He does not use conditioner, and I told him he should just conditioner.
Speaker 1: He goes, no, But you know what, then I was thinking, you know what, I'm glad it doesn't use my conditioner because it's expensive.
Speaker 10: If you start using it, then that's less for me.
Speaker 2: But I don't know.
Speaker 9: I just don't understand why men don't.
Speaker 13: And I told him, you can get conditioner where makes your hair grow too?
Speaker 2: My guys love you.
Speaker 1: Your hair grow.
Speaker 2: No, that's a scam.
Speaker 4: But that's a great point.
Speaker 1: You want us in the shower using all your expensive.
Speaker 10: I gave you show a fellow hairstylist here to talk about non conditioner users. A lot of people don't necessarily need to use conditioner. Conditioner is meant to help the hair look and feel healthier by ceiling a cuticle. So for men's hair, a lot of the times they have gels and palmade, so conditioner is just added build up. So yeah, they definitely don't need it, especially if they don't color their hair.
Speaker 15: I there you go.
Speaker 3: We don't need to added build up I'm going I keep my cuticles unsealed.
Speaker 1: What do you know about that?
Speaker 2: All right? I didn't know anything about that, I gain, yeah, me neither.
Speaker 1: I didn't know until that talk back. Thank you for leaving that.
Speaker 2: But let's do one more.
Speaker 16: You gave your shows, all right for MANIOC I'm with Graham. I used the same bar of soap on my head, on my body, no, no face wash, just the bar of soap. Knows it's no pimples, mostly just my diet. If I eat a lot of fat and then I'll get pimples. But other than that, clear skin. I feel like the company just put stuff in to their products where you could continue using their products.
Speaker 2: Wait, so like the same bar soap? Mm hmm, you're you know you're washing your body. It's going downstairs and then you put that thing on your face.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you go straight from your pits to your bits, it doesn't matter, right up the crack and then straight to the face. It doesn't matter what am I supposed to do. Get out the shower, wash my hands off before I go back and wash my face with the bar soap I use right on my joint. I don't know.
Speaker 4: At least use a different bar.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, wash, we're in the shower. It's all getting washed off. Selena, you mean to tell me you probably use a loofa in the shower. You mean to tell me that lufa doesn't ever, it's not going and then hits somewhere else on your face.
Speaker 2: It's not going crack to face. No, no, And I I'm very strategic. Everything's planned out. Crack goes last.
Speaker 3: It does you a whole shower round with that one loofah and then you go down. Then you go downstairs very last.
Speaker 1: Doesn't that mean that the next time you shower, it's gone junk straight to your face.
Speaker 2: It goes on my face. I have face wash.
Speaker 1: Okay, but that's fine, But it's still the same point. You're just smearing your business all over whatever you're using to watch.
Speaker 2: You just don't think about that, and you have to make sure to switch out your loofahs.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, when's the last time you guys have changed out a loofa, because you know that thing's been hanging from that shower handle for the past decades.
Speaker 2: I actually do pretty often.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I bought a pack of they're not really loofas, they're like the scrubber like, I don't know, uh, ex foll eating sponges or whatever.
Speaker 3: So I just you just can wash those I bet you should be changing that thing out about three times a week, to be honest with you, and everybody keeps theirs for more than three years.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 2: You guys are sorry, Graham, this is the meeting in the ladies room, but we'll allow you to throw something out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, can I talk about Can we talk about the Dave Grohl situation?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Here we are on Thursday. The story breaks earlier this week, and we haven't even touched on it. I'm like, we're what are we doing to it?
Speaker 2: Touch it? Graham?
Speaker 3: Also, the other thing I was upset that we haven't touched on earlier this week, James Earl Jones died.
Speaker 1: You guys, not even a mention the voice of Darth Vader, one of the most iconic voices in all of Hollywood ever of all time. You don't even give a shout out to him.
Speaker 2: Why didn't you mention it?
Speaker 3: Well, you know you usually cover the celebrity stuff, and like, he's a celebrity and he died.
Speaker 2: Honest, I didn't know who he was.
Speaker 1: Why are you joking?
Speaker 2: That's just my truth.
Speaker 1: His voice is the most iconic.
Speaker 3: Okay, we're getting sidetracked, but one of the most iconic voices of all time ever are the Dave situation. If you don't know, he took two social media this week and he posted this, just this. This is a paragraph. I've recently become the father of a new baby daughter born outside of my marriage. I plan to be a loving and supportive parent to her. I love my wife and my children, and I'm doing everything I can to regain their trust and earn their forgiveness. We're grateful for your consideration toward all the children involved as we move forward together.
Speaker 1: Dave. If you don't know, he and his wife, they've been married for twenty one years, and they have three pretty grown children together. They're all in their teen years, I think eighteen, fifteen, and ten. They've been married twenty one years, and now new baby girls arrived. Hello, my new daughter.
Speaker 3: So we've learned you cheated and you've fathered a baby outside of this marriage.
Speaker 1: Let me ask this.
Speaker 3: You've been married twenty one years. Is there any chance I think I know Selena's answer, but I don't know about jesse g. Is there any chance you've been married twenty one years. Is there any chance this can be forgiven and you'd stay.
Speaker 1: In this marriage? Nope?
Speaker 3: Yeah, zero, that's destroyed right now. Let me ask I have a series of questions. Let's say this is your friend, your friends with with Dave Grohl. Do you send a baby gift?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 14: No, he just had it.
Speaker 1: Should this child be cast aside?
Speaker 3: I'm not going.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to the baby shower.
Speaker 1: You won't. That was my next question. Would you attend the baby show?
Speaker 3: Would you send him a congratulatory text message? It's a new baby that's coming to the world, you guys, and you know I'm not. Yeah, congrats on.
Speaker 4: Am I also the wife's friend?
Speaker 14: Yes? You know that?
Speaker 1: No, okay, what is I'm sending her a.
Speaker 4: Text like, hey, if you need me, congratulations.
Speaker 2: On leaving him. That's my day.
Speaker 3: What if you're extremely close with the girl family and he comes to you and asks you to be a godparent for this new baby.
Speaker 1: Would you be a godparent? No, it's a new baby. Everyone's just getting cast.
Speaker 2: No, it's not about the baby. But I just want nothing to do with it. It's a baby baby. She did the situation.
Speaker 1: I want no parts it doesn't know that its father is one of the greatest rock stars of all time.
Speaker 2: Nothing should be taken out on the child. We all agree there, yes, yeah, but as a friend of the family.
Speaker 3: No, I mean my biggest takeaway when I heard this story, well two things. One, I'm a massive Dave Dave girl fan, I mean my like music idol, and so it knocked him down a few pigs, you know, for me, like it like really, bro, you know, ever.
Speaker 2: Since this, like now, there's all these other women that are like, yeah, well he cheated with me, he cheated on me. Look at this, Well he's just a serial cheese.
Speaker 1: Were past relationships with Cina?
Speaker 3: You you beat me to my second point, which was, you know, this wasn't an isolated incident. You don't father a child and be like that, oh, you'll never do that. The one time I cheated, she got pregnant. Like, we're not buying that story. So you know this happened. You do wonder what his wife knew and when you know, yeah, this part has become very public. But maybe past cheating things we never heard about and they worked through it, you know, but this, you know, he's been a major, major I thinks for years and probably a lot of temptation out there on the road.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, a couple of weeks before this announcement, So a couple of weeks ago she was uh maybe no, I think it was even more recent at the US Open. I think they were there. They were there together, and she didn't have her wedding ring.
Speaker 1: On, but they were sitting there together.
Speaker 2: Like maybe it was a different time, I don't know, but sometime recently she did not have her wedding ring on.
Speaker 8: So so do you think that before well, obviously before he announced it to everybody, he would have announced it to.
Speaker 1: Her, right, Yeah, I read that they had a divorce divorce lawyer already.
Speaker 2: I love how swifties are, like, well, this is karma. You were you were hating on Taylor's slip. This is what what did you get? Got a point though?
Speaker 1: The hottest thing.
Speaker 9: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: Okay, So Katie Perry reacted to that picture of her man staring at Kim Kardashian's but now In Caseman said there was some like huge Foundation event earlier this week, and all the celebrities were there, and there's one photo that one viral because it's got Katie and her fiance Orlando Bloom. Katie's looking at the camera looking great, She's smiling. Orlando Bloom's got his arm around her waist, but his eyes are looking down at Kim Kardashian's butt, who is standing off to the side but a little bit in front of them, Like you can clearly see exactly what he is looking at. So Katie did this interview and at the time she had not seen the picture.
Speaker 11: No, it's you taking a photo with Kim Kardashian and Orlando is staring at her at her butt.
Speaker 1: Wait, hold on, I mean, how could you not.
Speaker 2: She's got I approve there is that, So what's the controversy.
Speaker 1: There is no controversy. Whole point.
Speaker 2: She played it off like she didn't care. But look, if you see the video, her body language, in my opinion, is saying something a little different. I feel like she was a little annoyed that it was being brought up. She's messing with her hair, she's taking her headphones off. She's just like fidgety. You was not having it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean that's not what anybody wants to be known for and be questioned about. Right, Oh you're man of the women. Yeah, yeah, you don't like that. But in the grand scheme of things, are you really that upset?
Speaker 1: Selena? Would you be that man?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: I think I'd be more like embarrassed that that's the picture that everybody's seeing. But I don't think and get it really got up? Yeah, I wouldn't want to.
Speaker 3: I again maintain he was probably caught in a split second glance. Not split second, you have no idea. It's of one single frame from a camera, like he glanced. It may have been the quickest glance. He's like, well, O, Katie's not going to notice what look and look back? And of course it's when.
Speaker 2: There's cameras flash in you make a conscious effort to not look at other women's butts.
Speaker 8: But do you know when you zone out and you don't realize, like exactly what you're staring at. Maybe it was something like that, But I'm not defending him.
Speaker 2: I did love I did that last night to Chapel Roan.
Speaker 4: Oh listen, you looked at her but a fig Did you guys know that.
Speaker 15: I know that.
Speaker 2: I've seen the VMA's last night. I got to go double Takehi, my guys like cheating, did you know she had? They're not she does all right. By the way, Chapel's performance I think one of the best of the night. Yeah, Justin Timberlake's plead deal. So you know that dwy he got in New York. Well, listen to this. He's got some good lawyers because he took a plead deal where they lowered that charge basically to a simple traffic violation. There's no criminal offense, there's no drunk driving. They dropped all that. Now he's just copping too driving while ability impaired, which is a much lesser offense than one that doesn't even involve alcohol. So all Justin will have to do is pay three hundred to five hundred dollars fine.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 3: So he's doing the same fine as somebody driving like super sleepy or something or you know, not under the influence of alcohol. That bugs me because the evidence shows when you take thank you field sobriety test and failing it, failed it, they shouldn't be able to. I never understood that one, like, well this is it's not a dui so wet and reckless. It should be treated the same you were driving wo and talks.
Speaker 2: About Yeah you've heard that, No, I've heard it just sounds dirty.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, I'm just said like those things. It just boggles my mind that the evidence is clear as day. This happened to you. You should be punished like any normal person would. And I'm sorry the consequences are there for your actions.
Speaker 2: That really it really bothers me as well, because anyone who's gotten a duy like it will ruin your life. The amount of money you have to pay, the license suspension, you don't you can't drive your car, you can't get to work. You you know, you're paying all these fines, which for a normal person is really really hard. Yeah, justin you have drivers, you have all the money, yet you don't have to go through any of that. Yeah, it's support for you, right, Graham, what do you have in trending a right? Space History was made today, you guys. Tech billionaire Jared Isaacman became.
Speaker 3: The first private citizen ever in history to pull off a spacewalk. He blasted off to space, we know, on board a SpaceX rocket, the Polaris Dawn mission they're calling this one, along with three other non astronauts, all private citizens, on board this thing. And not only did they go farther into orbit than we've been since the last moon landing I think in nineteen seventy two, but he got outside of the spacecraft today on a tethered spacewalk. The goal was to test out some new space suits that are being developed, probably mainly the space diaper portion of this suit, so I think he was out there trying that out. What made this spacewalk pretty remarkable, though, you guys, is this spacecraft not equipped with an airlock chamber. So in the movies, you know, you got to go into the airlock where it then gets depressurized and everybody inside stays under the normal pressure.
Speaker 1: Ship doesn't have one of those, so they had to.
Speaker 3: When he opens the hatch, everything the entire spacecraft is depressurized, so everybody had to be in a spacesuit on board, which may make this thing pretty risky.
Speaker 4: Guy, and just hanging on for life, Well you're not hanging off.
Speaker 1: You can still.
Speaker 3: They're still inside the ship safely, but it's the vacuum of space, the void. There's nothing if your space suit fails. At that point, you're dead. So you know, people were probably just a little, you know, a little well stressed. All it all spacewalk lasted one hour and forty six minutes and up again, excuse me, and again.
Speaker 1: Up until this, only official Astronauts had ever completed a spacewalk. This polarist on mission slated to last five days.
Speaker 3: I think this is day two or three, so they should be headed back to Earth in a couple of days, at which point we will know whether or not this was success, because you got to make it back.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: We have a lot of talkbacks we got to get to. We were just talking about justin Timberlake copying that polea deal and his dwykse.
Speaker 15: You know what, the justin Timberlake thing proves once again that America has the best legal system in the world, as long as you can afford the right way. He got off on a technicality because the cop let that girl, the girl who was drinking with drive that car home, and it was proven that she had drinken more than justin Timberlake. So then you can't trust that cop and the evidence that he put together chat and.
Speaker 2: He refused the breathalyser. So really there's no evidence that he was drunk. Yeah, according to.
Speaker 3: Somebody else left to talk back, saying that he lost his license in New York so he was punished.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh, yeah, we talked about that only in other states.
Speaker 1: Yeah, driver's license is doing just fine in all.
Speaker 17: Those Hey, good morning JV Show. This is John from Redwood City. I just wanted to say shout out to James Earl Jones.
Speaker 1: Ri I P.
Speaker 17: I can't believe just didn't know who that is. We're talking about Darth Vader Mufasa, the King of Zamunda, the old man who the Sandlot kids tried to break into the backyard to get their baseball back. I'm sure you know who he is if you saw him. But anyways, I just want to say hello, guys, have a good day.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jess, I can't believe he didn't know who he was. I can't believe podcast.
Speaker 8: Go back in podcast just said so that you could hear that it was Selena that didn't know.
Speaker 1: Wait, was that was me?
Speaker 12: Quick?
Speaker 1: Selena didn't know, Jess, you did know?
Speaker 4: I didn't know.
Speaker 2: I didn't know.
Speaker 4: Put some respect.
Speaker 1: Seriously, you got to get some mentions when it happens. Come on that guy's legend.
Speaker 2: I honestly I saw like I saw that he had passed away. I honestly thought he was like some musician that I had never even heard of, or something like that.
Speaker 14: Wow.
Speaker 2: I was like, wow, soul, I didn't know. I'm sorry, all right, I have a question on tipping. Listen to this. This is what somebody posted. Okay, if I ordered one hundred dollars worth of food, let's say like it's it's a steak, just one order, and the table beside me they also placed just one order, same thing. Maybe it's smaller steak, only fifty dollars worth of food, and the waiter did the exact same things for each table. Why do I have to tip more just because the price of food they came brought out one thing they didn't nothing different between us two tables. I have to tip more that person.
Speaker 1: That's a good question, right, that is a great question.
Speaker 3: And sometimes the table that say, ordered lesser items for a smaller bill total, the you know, waiter waitress may have had to work harder, maybe more visits to the table, more back and forth, you know, but then should the person whose menu items cost more for a bigger tip. Well, haven't you ever? I mean, I look just on a side note, I have because I don't have the answer to that. I don't know, but have you ever thought about that about real estate agents? Somebody sells a house that costs fifty grand, they get the percentage they commissioned. Somebody sells a house they cost thirty million, and they get a ton of money money. He just sold one house. He did the exact same job. It's not fair, you're around, I've never.
Speaker 1: Thought about that. Yeah, that's the one thing about it.
Speaker 3: Thank That's one thing I always thought as a bartender though, that I did like is And I've been out of the game for a little while now, but you know, people used to leave What I thought was an acceptable tip was one dollar per drink, So it didn't matter if it was a four dollars beer or ten dollars cocktail. If someone left me one dollar on that, I'm like, Okay, that's cool because I sort of like the standard going rate. I don't know if it's gone up, you know, since then, since I was bartending, but I've.
Speaker 2: Been over tipping bartender over drink.
Speaker 1: That's the minimum. That's the minimum.
Speaker 3: You can go up from there based on your bill total total relevent if you're paying cash at the bar and every time you left a buck or whatever.
Speaker 1: I was cool with you.
Speaker 2: All right, we have a talk bag about tipping.
Speaker 13: Good morning.
Speaker 17: I'm glad you guys keep covering all things tipping.
Speaker 13: I want to know are we tipping at concerts?
Speaker 17: All the T shirt stands, they're all asking for tips at the food service, like I'm hori tipping food service other places.
Speaker 7: But the people who are getting as T shirts and our concert merch.
Speaker 10: I know some of them are on the road, they're traveling.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it probably helps them out.
Speaker 15: Are we tipping a concerts?
Speaker 13: Ooh, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I don't think I am sorry either selling merch, yes, not tipping.
Speaker 8: I also typically don't like to stand in the merch line because it's the longest line up.
Speaker 2: I don't ever buy this stuff there. But if I did, I don't think I would tip Graham, would you?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: No, unless I got like personal assistance and they let me try on a bunch of different sizes or something and helped me find the exact right fit or something. Otherwise, No, you just grab one shirt from the stack and hand.
Speaker 2: It to me, tipping out Forever twenty one or something just for you picking out.
Speaker 1: Your own clothes, like, yeah, I found I picked out what I wanted.
Speaker 2: I think he means they probably have that same little display. They turn it around when you pay, like you know, I know I want to get it. An answers No, Yeah, it's gonna be a no for me.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine