Speaker 1: Shut up.
Speaker 2: Now I'm going to you something that's gonna hit you in the It's like a shot. Now from one, I understand the Lamps fand Wrestling Podcast is up from award.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I don't know what kind of award it is, and quite frankly, I don't care. All I know is that they're up for something called a sports podcast award, and the award they're up for is the best wrestling podcast. Now, I ask you something. If you're not gonna vote for them, I ask you why. Is it because they're the newcomer after ten years? Is it because they're not a big movie star like Hulk Hogan, the big immortal one himself. Oh, I'm saying. I look at you in the eyes, and I say it's real simple. Now, you go and you vote for the Lapse fan the same as you go and you send one hundred and fifty cans of being a Sausages to Saint Mary's Cathedral. If you go and vote for a Lapse fan and you give them everything you got, I'll send you an auograph picture. Because it doesn't matter who they're up against. It could be Rick Flair, it could be Sean Michaels. Because It doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: Because I don't tell you something stead.
Speaker 2: Of two and depend Like my boy Frank, it doesn't vote for anything. I'm gonna tell you right now that someone's gonna be going for you. Now you go and you vote for up. You go, Can we do that again?
Speaker 1: Our live sid.
Speaker 2: You go and you vote for lap Fan. You go to www dot sports podcast group, dot com, slash sports Underscore category, slash bestah Wrestling, Dash Podcast, slash hashtag, and you show them that the laps Fan is the podcast that rules the world.
Speaker 3: It's the Lapsed Fan Wrestling Podcast with Jack N. Carnac e O and JP Sorrow.
Speaker 1: We've got an exciting Christmas program lined up for these folks.
Speaker 3: We've been to a Little Boys this year.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's an artificial tree, so I did artificial job at trimming. The tidness is only exceeded by integility.
Speaker 3: To adjust the ringing deer the Lapsed Fan.
Speaker 1: Everybody's got a price for the million dollar man, even Santa Claus and so no say it's not something that's you. He ran out of green.
Speaker 3: I think he said, Mama Sorrow isn't even more amazing than we are. Other T shirt This one is a sweet Kevin ash for life. This looks like a bootleg rip Offs. His face is nowhere near it, but it shows a picture of a truck, and it's oh god.
Speaker 1: That is spectacular. He got yeah, yeah, the game? Oh yeah, Oh you got one too, Okay, great, I gotta PlayStation. You got a PlayStation.
Speaker 3: It's a video games system.
Speaker 1: He gets his video game systems every year.
Speaker 2: The games.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know where the games are yet. I haven't seen the game. I've just seen the systems. I assume the games are in there. It is ridiculous.
Speaker 3: What is this?
Speaker 2: Oh? These are old books?
Speaker 3: Wow, you sick? Pension books, Bubble rat Brother, old volumes, Thunderbubble, these are yours?
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: These original pans and Fleming Doctor No. These are the books inspired the Bond films by Fleming.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's wild. Tell them what you see nineteen sixty six, first print, Man with a Golden Gun nineteen sixty five, first print You'll in Live Twice nineteen sixty one. Twenty second print of Thunderball, twenty second print, That's Funny nineteen sixty three, ninth print of Doctor No. This is crazy. I love you know nothing says old book to me, than with the red the red page, like, I don't understand how that happened.
Speaker 3: I don't know why they did that.
Speaker 1: But like having those that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Wow flair Jesus Christ Savage.
Speaker 1: Savage, these are the ones again, Yeah, these are remco ones. Yeah, rock Wow with the cow print, vest On of course Cable, Yes, yeah, because this look is.
Speaker 3: What is reckon Scott, the Steiner brothers.
Speaker 1: They have the Steiner Brothers. Oh god, that's absurd.
Speaker 3: They're also huge, ld massive, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: These are good. They're very good, way cool.
Speaker 3: Ones down for the PS one the smack them one right, Yeah, I remember this game play too. Looks like attitude on the back.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Goldberg. Look at that Vader.
Speaker 1: Wow with the with the with the cape. That's great.
Speaker 3: And Rocky Steamboat the Dragon.
Speaker 1: Wow, we see that Vader. Oh yeah, just make.
Speaker 3: Sure I don't have another one here. Unbelievable.
Speaker 1: The whole line of the figures.
Speaker 3: Unbelievable, just a different level.
Speaker 1: That's a good. That's great. That is a great. Botty Chris Spirit, that's a great. Butter just speechless, that's wild, speechless, Mac.
Speaker 3: How about another sack?
Speaker 1: I know I got one here, and then we got the the big sacks, Like we haven't hit the big sacks.
Speaker 3: Just don't even I don't want to hear it.
Speaker 1: Oh, hear your other ones too.
Speaker 3: By the way, I can't even deal with it. I don't even know where to start. I don't know where to end. What do you think of this? Miss sorrow?
Speaker 1: And we still got five more things happen here too, don't forget these are Oh.
Speaker 3: We'll have to have a long talk tomorrow about which belonged to which, because I kind of know what to like. Tom gave us the full and he gave us the full endorsement. We're going to share the wealth here. We're going to redistribute, you know, in exchange for your mote tier pledge. Next year. You can expect to get some of these in the mail. I'm saying it right now. The Brody, the Brody.
Speaker 1: Look look at his forehead, Look at the look at his foreheads carved up like it like it should be unbelievable. Wow, with the PWF World Tag Team Championship belt. That's wild, Brody. You finally have Hogan and Brody. This is heavy.
Speaker 3: What what is it? The TEENA Impacts one game, PS three Games three game. I don't even know they had of it?
Speaker 2: Do you game?
Speaker 1: I still have a PS three, so I guess do.
Speaker 3: You ever play that game before?
Speaker 1: No? No, no never?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 1: This is okay? So what this is a This is the WWE fan Club, like you become it says your dear member. Congratulations. We are proud to welcome you as a charter member of the Official Worldlessing Entertainment Fan Club. And with the old like you get a patch. This is a patch. This is wild. This is crazy.
Speaker 3: What it's like what you would have gotten if you joined the fan when it mattered.
Speaker 1: Look at this. This is cool. It's like, you know, like being a boy scout. Oh, that's amazing that.
Speaker 3: It's a beautiful little pin right there.
Speaker 1: Yeah there are two. Oh there's two. Wow, So yeah. One one is just the logo and one has official fan club.
Speaker 3: Those are super cool.
Speaker 1: You can you can take one of these for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, already to subjected listeners to that.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, so heavy, so heavy? What is this? Oh m hm, look, no further, get them here actual three by five photos in full color of your favorite wrestlers from all federations for the low price of just one dollar. Also two two and a half inch buttons and full s in full color, right today for your free catalog. Championship Belts without WI with belts, Champs with Belts without belts, blood pictures, post shots, casual shots. What the hell is this? What's a magazine?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: My gosh, in it.
Speaker 3: In Action Wrestling magazine picture luel Bano on the cover.
Speaker 1: What I this is crazy? I mean it's like it's like somebody printed this up on their own computer at home and they are all these biographies.
Speaker 3: That is the most bizarre thing.
Speaker 1: This is bizarre.
Speaker 3: Who makes like who makes that?
Speaker 1: Look at this thing? Ooh sorry?
Speaker 3: In Action Wrestling. I've never even heard of it before. That's one of those little Banno hustles that he would do. Selcer pub Company.
Speaker 1: I guess we should have opened them in certain in certain ways because like this is my magazine period here, so uh game buyer with w W E versus w W. And now it's my playboy time, so we got.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, here he goes boss is about to get a bunch of plays.
Speaker 1: I got a bunch of playboys here. Oh my god, where's the what is it? Where's the wrestler thing here. I don't know, maybe because we're sending you halls on it. Oh, we got Sable, the Double Sable, both Sable issues, Double Sable issues.
Speaker 3: This one's for vents and Brock wants some playboys missorrow.
Speaker 1: I mean, we don't look at the well they're on the nineties or old from the eighties and nineties. Yeah, that's fine, second time she said that, right, and not the last time she said either. Get some usage out of them first before.
Speaker 3: The fire Play is a production of the Laps Entertainment Group.
Speaker 1: Its content is intended for reven use only.
Speaker 3: Really sorry, we want