Speaker 1: This is the seventy seven w ABC Mini cast. She worked for President Trump, for presidents and all Trump and Reagan on this show every Friday, The Great Kt McFarland and I think you would agree those last sixty three seconds that's why you gotta love them, right Kat?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that and a whole lot of other reasons. I mean, the policies are just terrific. But does last couple of seconds you bet that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, Yeah, that's it. No, that's it, you know. And there's still a lot of people very angry with me. I don't think I'll be on pox news anytime soon. I in fact, I bet I'm not going to be. And I'm okay with it. I'm okay with it because I didn't say anything really bad. I explained to Grip Jenkins where I was coming from using that word to describe Mom Donnie. And I still think I'm right. I'm not going to apologize. They don't put me on their channel.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 1: I look great, I sound the ratings are great. It's their loss, it's not mine. I sound like Trump, that's right to God. But I'm being serious. I said a word they didn't like, tough. That's who Mum Donnie is, and that's President Trump. He says stuff all the time. People don't like tough with telling the truth.
Speaker 2: No, it's a great thing about President Trump. And I can tell you this having been with him in the Oval Office and then walked out and watched him talk to the press. He says the same thing in the Oval Office that he says to the American people. It's unfurnished. It's not like he's thinking, oh, what word is going to work the best, or I shouldn't say this, I'm not going to sound like a true president. He just says it as he sees it. And I think that's something really refreshing in politics. I mean, what political leader can you think of who actually tells you to your face what he's thinking, including if it's something not very nice.
Speaker 1: How many That's why I love this guy. But again, as I said earlier, remained critical. This Iran thing is still a mess. It's a mess.
Speaker 2: It's greed. You disagree, I disagree. I think the Iran thing is going pretty well. You do, yeah, not in an obvious way, but in a more subtle way. When you think of the sort of what's what's the best outcome in Iran that we could have, all right, no nukes for sure, open the straight for sure, a regional.
Speaker 1: Well, by the way, not by the way, not one of those things were happening. That's over two, he's over two.
Speaker 2: Gad programmers.
Speaker 1: No, he's done a very good jump, he's done a very good jumb But but but, Katie, but he could have stopped with Midnight Hammer. He didn't need the last three months Midnight Hammer did so much damage to their new program. And all he's done the last couple of months, with all these stoppages, is allowing them to find new mountain places to build more stuff. They still have the dust. Let's have an honest conversation. Okay, Midnight Hammer was enough the last three months. We're helping them and they still have the dust. Okay, and the IRGC is still running the show. You can disagree, but I'm I'm a thousand percent right. What don't we done the last three months to stop their new program? The last three months? What have we done?
Speaker 2: We've gotten Armada there the first if they ever pop their heads up again and try to rebuild what they have, bombit.
Speaker 1: You don't think right, you don't think you don't think right now as we speak, these last couple of months, with all these ceasefires and stoppages, they haven't been actively trying to rebuild all that stuff. Come on, you know better of course.
Speaker 2: They are now. I think you don't try it, and some I think clearing the rebel is not rebuilding a nuclear program. Number one. Number two, what's happened in the last several months. You know, six months ago, a year ago, thirty years ago, fifty years ago, Iran could use the straight up Hormuz to jerk the world around over the price of oil. They could do it at their will. They could do it at their whim, and the world had to pay attention. What's happened now in the last three or four months. The price of oil isn't moving, whether we're having a ceasfire, whether we don't have a ceasefire, it's always at about eighty dollars a barrel. That's the huge We have taken away their major threat to the world, which is their ability to influence the price of oil. It's a lot of other things have happened, you know, people, but countries are buying from America, They're not buying from the Middle East. Because the Middle East is too valuable. The Middle East countries are building pipelines, the UAE in particular, they're getting their oil out in other ways they don't. Iran's ability to hold the world hostage has greatly diminished, and I think within several years it will be gone. They won't be able to use the Strait of Marmuse because countries will buy their oil from America or other safe places, but mostly America, or they'll buy their oil from pipelines that is coming away from the Strait of Marmouse. Now that's taking away a power Iran has had for decades to hold the world hostage. Number two the IRGC. They're weakened. Now, are they a rogue? Are they going to sabotage every deal? You bet? Will they ever sign a deal? Not a chance. But what's happening over time is the Iranian economy is getting so hammered that they've got to be losing power so that one hundred and eighty thousand people and the IRGC are not going to hold ninety million people hostage. The best outcome would be a slow rolling coup that the Iranian people themselves impose upon.
Speaker 1: Their stop it. Then you better do what me and Levin had been saying for months. Doesn't matter how many people up against how many people they got guns. They've already mowed down fifty thousand innocent people in the streets. They're not going to run there with rocks and go after these people. So the idea of the people are taking over and I love you to pieces is so ludicrous, ludicrous unless the United States is ready to provide the civilians with guns.
Speaker 2: Or if the United States, combined with Israel and the other Arab countries in the region, takes out a lot of the IRGC leadership, as President's Rump says, we're talking to the third tier. Well, but that's my point, to the tenth tier.
Speaker 1: But that's my point. Once they have ten tiers, they've got twenty tiers, they've got thirty tiers. Okay, they're like roaches, they just multiply. So unless you take out ten tiers, not two or three, then you are destined to have the same issues in seven years. I mean, you talked about a couple of years from now. What do you mean a couple of years from now? What if God would be the Democrats win in twenty twenty eight, This will all be undone we have. There's no guarantee that a couple of years from now, the straight goal the way we wanted to go. You're basing all that on Trump. He's gone in two years. No, he's done.
Speaker 2: No. I think the price of oil. I think that the world has soured on the Middle East, is especially Iran as a source of oil. Okay, and that's not going to turn around. That's going to continue to degrade. And the other thing, and the main price here is what was Iran. Well, Iran, you stabilized the entire region, threatened Israel, et cetera, threatened the world, but it also was a foothold that China had in the region. And that of the main part of this is that bigger picture is that the United States is now kind of pushing China out of the Middle East. And I think the Abraham Accords will work. I think that they will expand, and I think Iran's leadership group will be diminished, diminished, diminuted.
Speaker 1: I want to go back to what you just said, because then you proof of some of these things. They sound great, and again, I love you one Trump, we are pushing China out of the Middle East, where or how.
Speaker 2: China has used Iran, has has bought Iran's China's money.
Speaker 1: You do realize that China is still providing you on with weapons, and you know that, I know you know that.
Speaker 2: It's providing Iran with intelligence. I think it's buying Iran's oil. It's increasingly difficult for China to buy Iran's discounted oil. And as a result of that, or one of the reasons that Iran is diminished is that it's losing money, is making no money. And because we figured out not just with you know, epic fury, but mostly with economic fury, is that we found a way to shut down almost all of Iran's illegal money coming in and they're illicit money now. Illicit money come in the cryptocurrencies, the offshore bank accounts that are in the other golfare of states, the way iron has been selling oil to China. At this discoun we're shutting down the ghost fleets that the tankers that oil was moving on. So I think it diminishes China because it takes away China's cheap source of oil. It diminishes Iran because it destroys Aroun's economy. And now maybe they are going to be you know, guys with guns who are just going to mow down ninety million people. Maybe, I certainly hope that we are doing with Iran what Pritt Reagan did during the Cold War, which is helping in many ways helping the opposition forces within Iran.
Speaker 1: Now you know, of course that I love President Trump and I love you, and I have to just provide pushback on the radio because you know, people hear Trumps saying the same things that you're saying, and they say to me, I don't know. So when I'm providing pushback, it's not because I don't believe you necessarily or try trot me to make my case right. So my question to you is do you think enough Americans is I don't. I don't. I'm sorry, enough Americans know what Katie mcfalland is saying. But Donald Trump is saying and it's not going to bite us in the ass come November.
Speaker 2: That's the one criticism I would make of the President is he needs to explain to the American people what's our goal here, what are we doing, why are we going to achieve it? I've written those Oval Office species for previous presidents. You identify the problem. The problem is Iran problems. Around's nukes, it's power in the region, it's ability to hold the world economic constition. Okay, that's the problem. So what's the solution. Okay, Operation Midnight Fury, economic theory, with all those operations, and what's the solution. We're going to continue to keep the Armada there, We're going to continue to use the United States as an alternative energy source. And to the American people, I need you to support me and have confidence that I'm going to get us over the fish line. It's not something that happens overnight. I mean, Reagan made those appeals, Abraham Lincoln made those appeals, and I wish President Trump would do it. He's good at it, not great at it, but he should. He needs to do it because the American people are scratching their heads. What's our goal? Regime change, no, getting rid of the nukes, opening the straight what's our goal and what's our sacrifice