Speaker 1: Something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: I think it's Hey, hey, everyone, welcome back to the n y Atriot Show. This week, I have my amazing and wonderful Canadian co host Teresa with me once again. What's up, Teresa?
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 1: Not much? How are you good?
Speaker 3: It's Friday, it's nice out.
Speaker 1: I have not nice here.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I have to say, looking out the window, it looks beautiful out, but then as soon as you walk outside, it's like the fucking cold air smacks right in the face.
Speaker 1: That's true, right, it's deceptive here. It just looks gloomy and cold, so you know what you're getting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a couple of days ago. I was like, oh my god, it looks so beautiful. I went to go like run outsiding and like go take care of some shit with just like a thin hoodie on. Walked right outside the door.
Speaker 3: I was like, whoa.
Speaker 2: I was like, I gotta going to put on a jacket in a fucking.
Speaker 3: Half of this.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's December.
Speaker 3: But today I'm very happy to do this. It's something that we've actually been working on a while.
Speaker 2: Well, actually, first I would like to add, we are going to be covering some stuff that like's from the news and just even stuff to do with the weather in this and a lot of this really is just our opinion and theorizing. But the whole way that this episode even came about is because of, like, you know, about a month ago, a little bit over a month ago, around whatever, not too long ago, there was like and I had experienced, and even Theresa had noticed it. I think you saw it first, and then I think the next day we were reporting it. We had like this weird fog that's just like crawled in like it was like some Stephen King miss type shit to me, and we just both thought it was really weird. She was like posting pictures and sending me stuff about it, and I was looking at it and I was like, yo, that to me, it looks artificial. I'm not saying that that's what it is, but it just seems very weird.
Speaker 3: And then the next day I'm watching you.
Speaker 2: Know, Spectrum one, which is like the local news, and I'm like watching them show the stuff on TV too, and I took pictures of my TV that I'll be using. I wasn't trying to download Spectrum one the news or whatever, but I got pictures of the TV news, and it was just really weird because I was like, you know, we're getting it too, which makes sense. I mean, we are close to Canada, but just to me, I don't know. I don't know if it's a conspiracy theorist in me or whatever, but sometimes these things just don't look like the clouds that I remember. You know, I don't know, so not to say it was anything nefarious or evil, but who knows.
Speaker 3: It just seems very weird.
Speaker 2: So then it started to make us we did kind of want to cover that, but we're just like, I don't know, like how long of a show will that be? And I was like, and again I'm not trying to say that there's definitely a connection between the two, but I had said, you know, this made me think.
Speaker 3: Of government experiments.
Speaker 2: So I was like, maybe we could do a government experiment and we'll cover this at the beginning, because it's what got us into the got me into the idea of possibly comment experimenting on citizens. That's saying that that's what the fog was. No, I know, that's how this episody, this two part episode, which I may add just to be an asshole, I may put part two on the Spiritual Gangsters, so you have to go over there and watch it. This.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm trick you out, but I'm just giving the preface.
Speaker 2: Isn't a whole the whole thing of like how this two part series even came out. I think today you're like, we're gonna go over the fog and then go over some stuff in Canada and the United States, and then I'm thinking part two because of Helen.
Speaker 3: I will thank Helen.
Speaker 2: From our Element chat, she had asked, was there anything you guys were working on that maybe I could help and send you.
Speaker 3: Some info on?
Speaker 2: And because of the holidays, and you.
Speaker 3: Know, I'm not patting myself on the back.
Speaker 2: I was very kind of like overbooked myself just to get a lot done because I knew the holidays would take out days and times.
Speaker 3: That I can't do stuff.
Speaker 2: So she knew that I was kind of like, oh, helmed with stuff from talking to her.
Speaker 3: Personally or an Element chat.
Speaker 2: She I told her, I said, well, we're going to be looking up like government experiments that have been done to citizens, you know, that the government did to their own citizens. And I said, you know, maybe you could look into some of like UK and she sent me, I mean a crap ton of stuff in an email, so I already know that there's like, you know, that's a part two and we might do that in Australia and somewhere else. But I think today we're kind of going into the fog which spurred the whole idea of possible government experiments, and then we'll be covering Canada and the United States a little bit, which is some things in the past that I do find interesting that it's you know, if they've done this before, I mean, who wants to do it now? I hate to say, yeah, yeah, I mean you can only go by the behaviors in the past, determined times sometimes how you are in the future. I mean, that's the whole reason why they you know, have background checks. So sorry, but maybe we're just background checking the government here.
Speaker 1: You know, well said.
Speaker 2: It's true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like this mystery fog, I'll just call it that that happened, the one we're talking about. I'm sure a lot of people are going to know because they've probably experienced it too. Is during the week of Halloween, so it was like the very end of October, beginning of November, right honestly, because I had started posting about it on November third, so it must have been like I think November second or first, it must have started. I can't remember the exact day, but a lot of people. I'm in Toronto, so a lot of people in the greater Toronto area, Ontario, and from you'll see from some of the people's Instagram stories that we screenshot, it was not just Canada. It was very widespread, which is odd.
Speaker 2: I would think that's a big cloud.
Speaker 1: It's a large cloud, like how could how could you have the same Okay, I mean maybe not the same fog, but what are the chances of having fog thick, dense all down what the entire eastern seaboard of North America? Is that likely?
Speaker 2: I do I know, I don't know much about that stuff, but I just did think it was I don't know.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I even had people send me pictures from Florida on the same days. Oh wow, Right, it's pretty crazy, and not everyone its coastal, like Toronto's not coastal. We are on Lake Ontario, but we're not like on the eastern edge of the continent. You know, We're a little bit in.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: So I mean, it's not just coastal areas, so I find that really weird. I'll just say, like anecdotally, I do remember exactly when it started, because my son was leaving for a baseball practice and we have a large window like in the front of our house, and I remember he left with my husband and everything was fine. It was a beautiful, beautiful evening, sunny, nice, and then all of a sudden, like this aggressive fog started rolling in out of nowhere. So it was literally like sunny and nice, and then ten minutes later, complete fog covered and I could see it like billowing over like the houses and stuff like approaching. It was like an encroaching fog from sideways. It was really freaky. It didn't seem normal. I don't I don't recall fog ever doing that sometimes. I guess you usually just wake up in the morning and there's like, you know, some low hanging cloud like fog on the ground, and usually, oh, I remember by lunch it's cleared up.
Speaker 2: Even younger, like when I would drive younger as a kid, and like you know, out in Long Island. I even think just I think also depending on like kind of the area that you're in, sometimes a fog, you know, with the trees are more, you know, more stuff like that. Do you think that might have something to play into it? Again, I don't know, but I remember as a child like sometimes.
Speaker 3: Like the fog, you drive through it. You don't have to put on your lights, you can see.
Speaker 2: But like, it was like that shit that I saw in Canada, and even in New York was like soup.
Speaker 3: I was just like, yo, that coming out of someone's car.
Speaker 1: Totally. It was scary when it came in. Honestly, I was like a little perturbed and I was like, oh, that's weird. And then I remember letting my dog outside in the backyard that night and when he came inside, he was soaking wet, but it wasn't raining, and I was like, would fog make you like that wet? Like I had to dry him with a towel and everything. And then weirdly, later on in the night, I was out in like my family room area and I couldn't find him. I said, where's the dog? Usually right beside me, he's like my shadow, for God's sakes, And he was in my room in the dark, shaking.
Speaker 2: Oh shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And you'll see a screenshot someone else said the same thing that their dog was doing the same thing on that night, so really weird shit. I don't know if it was just fog or another theory, you know, maybe because our atmosphere is so heavily sprayed often with chemtrails, like that's a fact. It's not, you know, a conspiracy theory. Maybe when there is a heavy fog, it's just full of chemicals because that's what's in our air. I don't know. Or did they purposely spray stuff on us that day? I don't know, if you want to bring up some of the all right, So I just wanted to show some examples from people's Instagram stories. There was a guy his name is Adrian Underscore Alexander eighty nine on Instagram, so shout out to him because he was covering and collecting like a lot of different people's experience from this, like mystery fog the week of Halloween. So this is from my own personal Instagram story November three, So I'm assuming the fog must have been November two, most likely when it was like the most prominent, because I posted about it the next day, so I said. The following slides which I posted my story are about the recent weather in Ontario and are from Adrian Alexander's stories. Toronto area and more has had an insanely weird fog roll in aggressively. It is one hundred percent not normal. It smells like batteries to me outside electricity and acid. If patterns are correct, a lot of people will suddenly turn up sick in the next week, go to another wave or new illness. Ontario education support workers have also declared strike as of tomorrow, so schools are closed again. Who wants to bet that the kids out of school coordinates conveniently with this strike and likely increase in illness and they either don't go back to class or masks will be reinstated upon their return. I hope to god I am dead wrong. So I ended up being kind of right and kind of wrong about that. There was like a education support worker strike happening in Ontario around this time, which resulted in the kids going back to school fairly quickly, so that was good. There has been masked talk about reinstating that in schools around other parts of Ontario, but nothing mandated, so again that is good. However, a lot of children are like.
Speaker 2: A lot you know, I was just going to say that and just thinking about it now. I don't know how it didn't click until now, because you were mentioning that about with you when you're wondering about this whole fog miss thing, you know, having ideas of what it could have been in New York, well.
Speaker 3: At least on the local news. We've been getting hammered with supposedly this whole RSV thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I do we actually seem to make the connection that it's probably it happened if a week or two after this.
Speaker 1: Actually, that's right.
Speaker 2: They've been hammered us with that, and now saying because of that and something else in Corona, everybody better make sure you go get jibbity jed's because with all three of these you're surely to die, so like to.
Speaker 1: Be hospitalized her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they have been pushing that hard, and now I just I just realized.
Speaker 3: Now I'm like, wait a second.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the timing is very convenient. So you know, the conspiracy theorist in me had my backup immediately when that fog rolled in. Sure enough, my own kids both had like a mild little thing like that weekend, and then my well, both my kids have had coughs. But my older son has had a terrible cough for now going on over two weeks. He missed like nine days of school. And he's not alone in it. I'm hearing it from parents all over the place. Oh yeah, my child's missed a week of school, two weeks of school because of coughing. So it's like and it's not like he had a fever or anything, just like a croup, dry, NonStop cough, like almost as if he has an irritant in his life and his lungs are trying to get rid of something, you know. So it's really fucked up. And again, just talking with like all kinds of parents in my local area, a lot of them have noticed the same thing, or when it's a very foggy day, because there were some foggy days after that, but not as much as that one particular week.
Speaker 2: Think about now, I don't you know, it's funny I should be the one to remember. I don't know if maybe you might remember, But.
Speaker 3: When was it that I had the flow?
Speaker 1: Oh? I don't want to use that before your trip, right.
Speaker 3: I'm going to edit this out, you know, I'm not going to mention that I went on vacation. Sorry, all right, I can't remember when it was.
Speaker 1: Before you left, so leading up to Halloween, right middle of October?
Speaker 3: Oh okay, yeah, all right, So I was sick prior to prior.
Speaker 2: Yeah, i'll let it all that make a difference.
Speaker 3: But I was like, oh wait, this happened. I'm like, I didn't I realize, but.
Speaker 1: Hey, they spray shit on us all the time, so like, who the fuck knows?
Speaker 3: Right, honestly, ahead, I'm sorry, I'll just take that's.
Speaker 1: Okay, we can go to like, so, okay, we'll just show some examples from people's stories. So if you're watching, you know, on YouTube, you can see some examples visually of what the heck was going on. So again, chemstrails in the air normally, So I don't know sometimes when when we had these like super foggy days, if there's lung irritants in the air and chemicals, is it just because our atmosphere and air is so saturated with toxic shit already that it's making us sick when there's fog or was this like an additional intentional spring you know what I'm saying. Yeah, so we can show some people's examples, so that I think it's just someone from an airplane right or from their condo.
Speaker 2: Look at the fog in Toronto and I don't even know how to say that.
Speaker 1: This is oh Mississauga.
Speaker 2: What is that? Like your version of the Mississippi.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so they left for Chicago on a plane, but they're flying over the city of Toronto. And look at that log rolling in from the side. It's literally going from west to east. So Mississauga. The place they're talking about is west of Toronto where the airport is, so that makes sense that it's coming from the west going to the east more into the downtown.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is like the opening of an m night Shamal.
Speaker 1: Movie, totally like the miss Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh that's Stephen King. But I'm thinking like even like Devil because it showed the city. Ohay, but like like this does look like something you'd see like in some kind of weird sci fi maybe even a horror movie of like some ship rolling into the city.
Speaker 1: It felt so dark and like demonic outside.
Speaker 2: It really did it.
Speaker 1: It's creepy as fun. Continue, I don't know what this is. Okay, So this is somebody's like outdoor camera in Vaughn. So Vaughn is a city just north of Toronto. So the person said, I'm in Vaughn. This is from a clip from my camera. The fog is super thick here. I've never seen anything like it. It's been days and that it's been happening here. So when you check the camera, it looks like snow. All these particles are flying around. It looks like a blizzard. But if you are outside, it just looks like really thick fog. It's the oddest thing. While walking the dogs last night, I felt as though I was breathing differently. I don't have any asthma, no breathing issues at all, but something was just different about the air. So, yeah, that's a very typical testimony that people were sending in. This is all again from Adrian Alexander's Instagram account. He sort of became the hub.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And you know, I just would like to even emphasize and I'm not even really saying this so much for social media platforms because of it, but I just do want to point out that, I mean, these are posts from other people going to somebody else. These aren't our posts. I have no idea.
Speaker 3: For all I know, these could be fake and photoshop.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm not I don't think it is, but I just do want to.
Speaker 2: Say, like I have no way of you know, yeah somebody else, Yeah for sure. But I mean I can verify what I saw in New York and you can verify what you saw in Canada.
Speaker 1: But totally. So this is drone footage. Uh. The person wrote, my neighbor took drone a drone shot of our neighborhood and fort Erie. This is not fog fort Erie, Ontario.
Speaker 2: That looks like straight up clouds to me.
Speaker 1: And it doesn't. It look kind of like chemi trail type of clouds. It looks thick, like patterned. You know, it's kind of got that like.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, like that wave to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that wave exactly.
Speaker 4: NA get some waves, all right.
Speaker 1: So this is someone replying to Adrian's story. They said, I'm in Stowville and I'm out right now. My tongue is on fire, I'm tasting chemicals. What the heck are they spraying us with? Stollville, Ontario?
Speaker 2: You know what I actually thought was interesting and I'm not even like I guess maybe I'm just kind of playing Devil's advocate. And to an extent, the guy had mentioned something about smelling electricity. I mean, I do think that's I guess maybe probably from looking at a different way, I find that interesting. And then at some point I'm just finding it as like, well, is that a surprise? I mean, our bodies run on electricity, and you know, we know that this free floating electricity in the air, So is it unusual that there's electricity out there? Is or unusual that something's going on to where you can actually physically smell it? Now? Oh yeah, I mean Tesla even knew that there was electricity floating around freely in the air. So it's out there. It's just what is it that made a smell it?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 1: Right? Maybe whatever they're spraying is to enhance the properties of the free electricity floating around. You know, wait, maybe there's a purpose for that. But you know, the smell that I smelled personally was very much like when you'd smell like a leaking battery. You know what I'm saying. It's like an acidic electric smell. Yeah. So this is a person who was flying on Sunday coming back from Florida. So many layers they said, look at that, it's just like a blanket, like that's what. Don't you think natural fog would have like a gradual like feeding out.
Speaker 2: You know. What the thing is is that people also have to keep in mind too, Like as we're looking at this, I'm even really forgetting. Maybe it's because I'm slightly buzzed now, but like the'se Like I'm looking at him like it's a fucking cloud, But I'm like, that's also on the ground.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's low.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's like the fog on the ground.
Speaker 2: But like as you're looking at it here, like one could think like that does just look like.
Speaker 1: A cloud in the sky. Yeah, no, those are that's literally on the ground. It's wild. Yes, So this is someone in there, I guess a condo or a building fifty floors up in the air. Look at that blanket, jeez, and it was like that, like all the way down to the ground you could not see.
Speaker 2: You imagine, ha something like it. How do you get to work?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Anyway, So I think this is just a screenshot that Adrian Alexander had shared proving that, you know, weather modification in Canada is a thing. It's there's laws about it. It's not you know, it's not a conspiracy. They can't legally modify the weather. And I know some people had I put in a Freedom of Information Act request about like if someone was actively like experimenting around that time. So I haven't heard any call.
Speaker 2: Up to that, but I hope I'm not wrong, But I do actually think, like I think even the US government has like kind of admitted yeah, and the.
Speaker 3: Same thing to an extent. I could be wrong, but I'm almost positive they have.
Speaker 2: It's like when people are like so surprised about the idea of it, I'm like, well, they've already mentioned totally.
Speaker 1: And you know what's funny that we're recording this today. Just this morning, I woke up to like a slew of text messages from my parents, and my dad had sent a video about HARP, like the weather modification technology, and like even like six months ago, my parents didn't even think keemtrails were real, and then today he's sending a video about HARP, and I was like, I told you so, So I was like, wow, people are getting more aware of it. You know, this is pretty cool. Okay, So this one the person said tasted metallic to me, couldn't get the taste out of my mouth last night and I was in my car rolled in downtown Toronto around five thirty pm. I live in Stouville. When I got past the four oh seven, which is a highway, it magically disappeared. It was here this morning though, So it seems like there's like these cutoff points where just like the cloud of fog like stops and then you're in the clear.
Speaker 2: It's the.
Speaker 1: Uh Okay. I also live in Colonna, and I'd add to this. My son has asthma and it's having a very hard time breathing at times. He says it's painful and almost feels like he's gasping. I do have very sensitive skin, but I am having an almost allergic reactive flare right now, swelling in my eyes, et cetera. So kologna, I'm just okay, I'm like an ignorant Torontonian right now. I'm pretty sure Colonna is in BC or this isn No, it's BC. Yeah, British Columbia. So that's on the west side of the country. And I did hear some people in like BC in California talking about the fog as well.
Speaker 2: Oh so, so.
Speaker 1: Was it on both sides both ends of the continent. Cloth edges right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I unless it's something I didn't include, I do think I might actually, you know, thinking about it now, I do think I may actually have some government.
Speaker 5: Experiments that were done you know on you know, on the citizens.
Speaker 2: They don't even deny that we're done by It may have actually had to do with the coastlines as well. I could be wrong though, or I left it out and I don't have it.
Speaker 1: But that's okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it is interesting to think about the coastlines being specifically targeted maybe m or just weird stuff happens. That's the coast for that.
Speaker 1: Okay. So another person wrote in about their experience. So my chest has been so tight today and having trouble breathing. Suddenly the fog came out of nowhere today. Also in Hamilton. This is fucking wild man. So Hamilton is a city our west of Toronto, so again that following the west to east would make sense. Weird this this stuff is rolling in thick tonight, leaves a sweet taste in your mouth, super super weird. Never seen anything like this Newcastle, Ontario.
Speaker 3: Laughing gas right, well, okay.
Speaker 1: So interesting you brings up laughing gas. So not laughing gas that.
Speaker 3: Knocks you out. What's that stuff they always put in the rags in the movies.
Speaker 1: For like you're getting like your wisdom teeth out.
Speaker 2: You're like, like, if some bad guy wants to knock someone out in the kidnapping.
Speaker 1: The chloroform chloroform, that's what it is.
Speaker 2: Sweet taste the chloroform.
Speaker 1: Sweet sweet chloroform. Who the fuck knows, honestly, But it's funny you bring that up because a friend of mine that I was talking with her, someone she knows, is a biofeedback practitioner. Okay, So biofeedback is like measuring energetic levels in your body and like your bio energetic resonance and stuff. And she ran a scan on her son because her scan her son is super sensitive to chemicals and allergies and all this kind of stuff. So when the fog happened, she ran a scan on her son because he got very sick and his breathing was terrible, And she picked up in her biofeedback report a chemical called false gene phos g e n E, which she thought was super weird, so she looked up the name of it. Turns out foss gene is responsible for like eighty five percent of the deaths in World War One due to chemical warfare. Oh yeah, so was the gas used by the Germans. And I did tell you.
Speaker 2: I'm like, because I'm thinking in my head, I was like, I know I've heard of this before.
Speaker 3: I was like, is this in my notes?
Speaker 1: And I forgot No, No, that's okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, but I'm wondering if maybe that even comes up in my stuff and I just didn't remember.
Speaker 1: It might yeah, maybe you have it too. But yeah, so fog gene came up for her, and uh, we just thought it was super weird, like that's a chemical agent used in warfare and World War One, the Germans used it, but then also was a favorite of the Allies as well, so not just the Germans. So a lot of people died due to fog gene exposure in World War One. And it irritates the lungs. It can cause like pulmonary problems, eye irritation, and skin irritation. Is that why my kid has been coughing for two fucking weeks?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like you've been telling me about your kids being I think it's even like a I don't know, has it been convenienced I just feel like it might have been like a worry for us. Even recording that, I just feel like I'm like, didn't I say something recently? I was like, I feel like your kids had just been constantly sick for the the last two weeks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to the last two weeks has been a lot. And so what we're December now, But that would have happened about two weeks after the fog was sprayed, two three weeks after what's this one? Whitney, Ontario. All right, so this person said, I don't know about the taste, but the smell tells it all, like crushed antibiotic pills, sour and bitter, such a foul, unnatural smell, especially where I live. This is not normal Whitby, Ontario. And that's a view from the car. That's what I remember, driving in a blanket like that. This is my residential neighborhood. You can't even see the houses. There's supposed to be houses on the side, you can't see them. Peterborough, Okay, Peterborough, Ontario. Is this is Peterborough, mid day, three point thirty pm. I have been patrol now, I have been, I guessed it for two days sneezing, blowing my nose. Head feels stuffy and irritated for sure. So another weird thing about this mystery fog was that it would last like all day. Like you'd think regular fog would clear around like lunchtime, you know, the sun starts coming up kind of like burns it away. This would last all day, clear up for ten minutes at like four pm, and then come back. Like the timing of the fog doesn't even make sense. It's not like a naturally occurring pattern, all right. So this one, this person said, this pairs perfectly with the fact that China has rolled out inhalable jabberwockies.
Speaker 3: Sure, I haven't heard of that.
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess it's possible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have heard of that as well as for livestock to do that. So this is a picture of someone's I guess a light outside of their porch and you can see there's like little particles. It looks like it's snowing, but it's not snowing. That's what yeh, it's creepy. This is Washington, Washington State. It says last what they say last pick was from a couple of weeks ago in North Bend, Washington, a smothering, smelly smoke that was supposed to be from a Canadian wildfire. We had this for almost a month, not normal. So they also did that here during Dwally. I have to look up when exactly d Wally is, but there was like an alert on our weather app at the time saying due to excessive fireworks from Dwally, there would be lung irritants in the atmosphere, so be careful how much fireworks do like, just see how many fireworks are expecting. It's not Canada Day, like, I mean, yeah, some people celebrate it, but it's not like.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I've never seen that on the news here for fourth of July.
Speaker 1: So I feel like they do they do these little alerts to cover up what they're doing or like, excuse it, that's weird, Like did they tell these people there was a wildfire and then just fray the shit out of them?
Speaker 2: You would think if New York hasn't pulled some scientific fear shit with that.
Speaker 3: You know, like if they haven't tried that yet, is it really true?
Speaker 2: I don't know, right, I just feel like, you know, even with the amount of fireworks that have done even though they were legal in New York, but still like even done. You know, they do fireworks professionally here in New York for the fourth of July. I've never seen no shit like that ever.
Speaker 5: Mentioned, No, never because of the fireworks.
Speaker 1: Right, sorry my dog? All right, So someone took a little piece of it, so they said they wiped the fog off of their windshields, and the paper towel was full of dust size tiny metallic particles, very very tiny. The video doesn't capture it, but the paper towel was sparkling, which makes me think of smart dust. That is, you don't know what smart dust is? No, okay, so smart dust is like a darkba creation, right and if people don't know, Like the acronym for smart, like your smartphone or your smart TV or your smart whatever house, like smart actually stands for specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, and time bound. So when they call it smart, it's not because it does a lot of stuff. It's not because it's cool. They call it that because it's to measure things and like track things. So smart dust probably I'm gonna assume contains graphene and other toxic elements, so wouldn't surprise me that they're just trying to blanket, you know, the world stuff for whatever functions they want. Right, what does this one say? Is this from Michigan. I was waiting to see one from Michigan. I'm near Lansing and the fog we've had the last week is unreal. I thought I was getting sick, but it was never full blown, which is odd. I also work with the public in a chiropractic office, and almost every patient we have had in the office has this weird and nasal throat cough thing going on. Okay, Saskatoon, Saskatuean, so that's in the middle of Canada like this, not close to any coast at all, so it says Saskatoon. Here we have the same thing happening. Not snow, not fog, not rain, floating particles. My husband came in first thing in the morning and mentioned it. I didn't even know what he was talking about, since I've been inside all day. I showed him your stories and he said, that's what I was telling you, slide and now that you mentioned smell in your stories, I was out with my sister on Halloween and she said it smelled like spray paint, and I said, it smelled like burning rubber or something chemical. I thought it bizarre. We were smelling such a bad smell walking in a residential area. Weird. Look at that friggin wall.
Speaker 3: It's a wall.
Speaker 1: It's fucking game of throws man. So this is Grimsby, Ontario. Fog coming in over Grimsby four days ago. Bad taste in my mouth, I can't get rid of it. And multiple absence seizures in a day. Since that person was having seizures, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sure, yeah, they may already have a condition, but to trigger them.
Speaker 1: So this person said, I don't one hundred percent agree with similar symptoms. I'm very in tune with my body, doing power yoga five times a week. Good for you. When it's day and Thursday, there's seemingly this pulse or electro energy making it more difficult to breathe. My chest cavity seems like it's vibrating, and I am generally unsettled. Yeah, British Columbia. So the West Coast again, y SBC was like this two weeks ago when everyone I know got sick. I'm talking a lot of people suddenly on the Thursday and Friday. Yes, my kids got sick that weekend with like a cold, I would say, before they started their coughing fits. So this person talked about the animals. Yes, so my cat has been acting real strange the past three days too, crying all the time and doesn't want to stay outside like she usually does. So kind of like what happened to my dog. This is yes, So this is Belleville, Ontario. It looks like someone's barbecue cover. So they said their barbecue cover was covered in dew this morning finally dried and I see these tiny little white particles only on the top. I think this is what's really floating around and congesting people.
Speaker 2: Up.
Speaker 1: They are working on another wave one way or another detox people. Scary shit. Yeah. My friend showed me a picture of her lawn furniture as well. She had like pillows outside and it was covered in white.
Speaker 2: Oh wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So this is another screenshot from Adrian's stories rainmakers dot org. This is a company working in conjunction with the UN. They are one of the players in the weather modification business. So technology to mitigate climate change. Interesting. So this person, oh yeah, talked about their animals. So again, my dog has been acting weird since last night seems scared for no reason, was hiding in the closet. This person says, I have a long term carbon dioxide detector in my home. We normally see around six hundred and fifty ppm parts per million. I guess these last four days it's been well above one thousand ppm. The Canadian Indoor Air Quality recommends mechanical ventilation if over one thousand ppm. This is not normal. I've been doing indoor air quality audits for fifteen years and I've never seen ratings go up everywhere this fast. That's crazy. Where is this one? Michigan?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: We are in White Lake, Michigan, and the fog has been unreal here too, and I've been waking up super congested and having shortness of breath this entire week. My husband also smelled the metallic substance in the air today while we were at a park in Pontiac Lake. Crazy. Another one from Vaughn, just north of Toronto. Damn, this is really my and I thought something was wrong with me until I started seeing all the messages in your story. I'm up in Vaughan and I thought the fog seemed really strange. I've been feeling chest pressure and difficulty breathing. I work out five days a week, eat well and in great shape. I am also on jabbed because there was a theory that that Adrian Alexander guy was proposing that like maybe the whatever's in this fog, a mystery fog, would affect jabs and un jabbed differently, and that maybe jab people couldn't really spell it. Gotcha If they're like, I don't know, that's just a wild theory, you know, not, I'm the same. I do agree or disagree. It's possible. So this person's pictures, they said, Saudi's tonight. Never have I seen it this thick before. I'm in rural water Down, water Down, Ontario. It always gets foggy and cool mornings, of course, so I know what real fog looks like, right and what time it comes. That's the thing. The timing what we've been seeing recently isn't real at all.
Speaker 2: With that.
Speaker 1: Oh, also, everyone around me, including myself, got sick since it started with flu like symptoms.
Speaker 2: Ha ha.
Speaker 1: One more from Chatham, Ontario. I'm in Chatham, kent Ontario. I began to feel chest pain and congestion. Immediately after the first fog day, we had three heavy days in a row. Yes, after flipping through your stories, I messaged all of my friends that are unjabbed like myself, all the same stories. We are all currently sick. So is this some sort of attempt to like inoculate the rest of us? Who knows? That's your picture? Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, this was right off the TV.
Speaker 2: Showing the next day after you were telling me about yours. This was on the TV the next day for New York City.
Speaker 1: That is crazy? Have you ever seen it like that before?
Speaker 2: No, That's what I was saying, Like, not this, I mean, not that I remember. I mean, I mean, could it have happened when I was younger and I just didn't think anything of it and not pay attention because I wasn't, like, you know, interested.
Speaker 3: In it, but questioning why does the fog look like that?
Speaker 2: But you know, not that I can remember.
Speaker 1: No, I mean, well, and look how sunny it is in that picture too, right, Yeah, it's so sunny. It shouldn't be that foggy at that moment. Where's that? That's what bridge I forgot.
Speaker 3: Now I should probably know just from looking at.
Speaker 2: It, but.
Speaker 1: So foggy right, that's creepy.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 3: That's all I have for my photos.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I mean it was definitely like I had seen it on the news and I was just like, oh shit. I probably could have looked online and granted more pictures, but I thought that was just enough to show like it did make it here too, And I was even like, yo, that shit is thick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the furthest away I heard. So we had a couple of people from BC, Saskatchewan and even Florida. So this is like a wide area, right, like, all in the same week. It's really bizarre, all with different climates too. It's not like we all have the exact same weather.
Speaker 2: Well. I also find it interesting that I mean it was being seen on other coasts, like both sides of your country.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Yeah, very weird stuff. So I think we have enough testimony there to gather that something was afoot something why we can't say for sure. Definitely weird. So yeah, it gave us the idea, Like, you know, I wouldn't be surprised if the government is up to some shady ship as they have been in the past, right, I guess.
Speaker 2: And I guess maybe we can get up to some of the cities stuff in the past.
Speaker 1: Yes, let's look at it.
Speaker 2: And after talking about it, and after talking about the fog, what other better way to start it off with.
Speaker 3: Operation Sea Spray BINGO.
Speaker 2: Was the US Navy sere biological wolf air experiment using Sarascia.
Speaker 3: And Marcus enns.
Speaker 2: And Baccalus or whatever whatever. You look at the screen, there's some type of bacteria. I thought I was talking about Sarachia, So yeah, I'm just not even trying. Operation Sea Spray was a nineteen fifty US Navy secret biological warfare experiment in which this bacteria was sprayed over the San Francisco Bay area in California in order to determine how vulnerable a city like San Francisco may be to wait bio weapon attack. Starting on September twentieth, nineteen fifty and continuing until September twenty seventh, the US Navy released two types of bacteria from a ship off the shore of San Francisco, believing them to be harmless to humans based on results from my enterering equipment at forty three locations around the city.
Speaker 3: I mean, just think about that.
Speaker 2: They set up forty three monitoring locations around the city. The Army determined that San Francisco had received enough of a dose for nearly all of the city's eight thousand residents to inhale at least five thousand of the particles the Senate Subcommittee hearings. In nineteen seventy seven, the un US Senate Subcommittee on Health and Scientific Research held a series of hearings at which the US Army disclosed the existence of the tests. Army officials noted that the pneumonia outbreak in their testimony, but said any link to their experiments was totally coincidental. The Army pointed out that no other hospitals reported similar outbreaks, and all eleven victims had urinary tract infections following medical procedures, suggesting that the source of their infections lay inside the hospital. Law strouit. In nineteen eighty one, Nevin's surviving family members filed lost IT against the federal government, alleging negligence and responsibility for the death of Edward J. Nevin, as well as financial and emotional harm cause to the Nevin's wife from the medical course blah blah blah, but uh and that also got overturned. They did lose that, but somebody has tried taking them to court because of this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think this might be more about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Between nineteen forty nine and nineteen sixty nine, open air tests of biological agents were conducted two hundred and thirty nine times. In eighty of those experiments, the Army said it used live bacteria that its researchers at the time thought were harmless.
Speaker 5: So again they thought this secres harmless.
Speaker 2: Then again it's like, well, why the fuck are you even testing it? Like did you think it was going to give positive? Uh?
Speaker 3: What am I looking for side effects?
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I don't know, like what kind of like if you're looking for side effects, if you're looking for reactions to it, I mean, is that actually is that positive at all?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Or like if they want to.
Speaker 2: Just take cured people of illnesses, like, there's nothing positive I think about that at all.
Speaker 1: Right, Or like if they just want to test particle inhalation, why don't they just use like water vapor? Then yeah, something like really safe.
Speaker 2: In the nineteen fifties, Army researchers dispersed zinc cadmium sulfide, known as a known cancer causing agent, over Minnesota and other Midwestern states to see how far they would spread in the atmosphere. The particles were detected more than one thousand miles away in New York State. And then this bacalus or Vassalus whatever, the same thing that was mentioned to here, never shown to be harmful to people, was released in San Francisco.
Speaker 3: Again that I just mentioned, New.
Speaker 2: York, Washington, DC, and along the Pennsylvania Turnpike, among other places. In New York, military researchers in nineteen sixty six again spread that stuff, also believed to be harmless, in the subway system, by dropping light bulbs filled with bacteria onto tracks in stations in midtown Manhattan.
Speaker 1: What the fuck?
Speaker 2: The bacteria were carried from miles throughout the subway system. Army officials concluded in a January nineteen sixty eight report that similar covert attacks with a pathogenic disease causing agent during peak traffic periods could be expected to expose large numbers of people to infection and subsequent illness or death. In a May nineteen sixty five secret release of that baculous little big gie or whatever whatever, at Washington's National Airport and its Greyhound Lines bus terminal. More than one hundred and thirty passengers were exposed to the bacteria, traveling to thirty nine cities in seven states in two weeks following the Marck attack.
Speaker 1: What what the hell? Just the way thing reminds me of like teenage mutant ninja turtles.
Speaker 2: And of course of course there's a rat involved, Master splinter man that you know what, and you know even my whole thing. Wow, mister Splinter, that really does go more into my whole idea of like when I say that when I use the light bulb, explain you know, putting the light bulb and then putting a like a spaghetti strainer over it.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: When I say that, like every man and every woman is a star, Like at that point, that's when we're separated from the source and turned into a star. You could say we're splintered away from me.
Speaker 3: So I'm starry, would be rats, I don't know.
Speaker 2: The time. Allegations of violin the warfare in the Korean War. Now again this is allegations. It's even saying allegations, but I threw this in there anyway. Allegations that the United States military used biological weapons in the Korean War between nineteen fifty In June to July of nineteen fifty three, were raised by the governments of People's Republic of China, the Soviet Union, and North Korea. The claims were first raised in nineteen fifty one. The story was covered by the worldwide press and led to highly publicized international investigation. In nineteen fifty two, Secretary of State Dan Akison, Atchison and other American and Allied government officials denounced the allegations as a hoax. Subsequent scholars are split about the truth of the claims. Until the end of World War II, Japan operated a covert biological and chemical warfare research and development unit called Unit thirty seven three to one in Harbon, now China. The unit's activities, including human experimentation, were documented by the Kabarovsk war crime trials conducted by the Soviet Union in December of nineteen forty nine. However, at that time, the US government described the trials as a vicious and unfounded propaganda. It was later revealed that the accusations made against the Japanese military were correct. The West government had taken over the research at the end of the war and had covered up the program. Leaders of the Unit seven thirty one were exempted from war crimes prosecution by the United States and then placed on the payroll of the United.
Speaker 1: States come On.
Speaker 2: The thirtieth of June nineteen fifties, soon after the outbreak of the Korean War, the US Defense Secretary George Marshall received the report of the Committee on Chemical, Biological and Radiological Warfare and recommend Nations, which advocated urgent development of a biological weapons program. The Biological Weapons Research Facility at Fort Dietrich, Maryland was expanded, and a new one in Pine Bluffs, Arkansas was developed.
Speaker 1: So wow, yeah, the sixties were jump in time. Jeez, like, well.
Speaker 2: You know what too, And I think, to be totally honest with you, a lot of this stuff probably all flew under the whole guys of World War two. We have to become military aust you know, Matila, we have to grow our military. We need all this shit. You know, it's all done under the guise of we need to protect ourselves and make sure we're ready for the bad guy when it comes, right, So you actually get people like probably okay with oh yeah, we need to do all this stuff, you know. But yeah, I feel like after World War two was even like yeah, like I think we kind of blew up when it came to even I don't know if we had this stuff prior or you know what I'm saying, and then coming out admitting we have it, but whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it could be right. I just feel like, you know, a lot of technology.
Speaker 3: And starts and booming around then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nas media, like a lot of stuff really just ramped up exponentially like post World War two, which I'm sure we could speculate on Jesus for that.
Speaker 2: This is the fact that the Nazis came over here bringing their magic and electricity.
Speaker 1: Nazis never died. My favorite hashtag that I used ironically on Instagram, He's never died.
Speaker 2: I still hear some of the allegations from that too. During nineteen fifty one, as the war turned against the United States, the Chinese and North Koreans made vague allegations of.
Speaker 3: Biological warfare, but these were not pursued.
Speaker 2: General Matthew Ridgeway, the United States come into their Korea denounced the initial charges as early as May nineteen fifty one. He accused the Communists of spreading lies, and a few days later, Vice Admiral Charles Turner Joy repeated the denials. On January twenty eighth, nineteen fifty two, the Chinese People's Volunteer Army Headquarters received the report of a smallpox outbreak southeast of Incheon. From February to March nineteen fifty two, more bulletins reported disease outbreaks in the area of corn. I don't even know how to say this one Yang Yang kim hua.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, maybe I can't see your screens, cha.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The Chinese soon became concerned that when thirteen Korean and sixteen Chinese soldiers contracted kolaria in the plague, while another forty four recently deceased were tested positive for meningitis. Although the Chinese and North Koreans did not know exactly how the soldiers contacted the diseases, the suspicions soon.
Speaker 5: Fought on the Americans.
Speaker 2: So whatever, there was just some sage shady shit going on with that. When the International Red Cross and the World Health Walk Organization ruled out biological warfare, the Chinese government denounced them as being biased by the influence of the US and arranged and arranged an investigation by the Soviet affiliated World Peace Council. It's just funny, how like, you know, then somebody else was even saying that to who was being biased?
Speaker 3: But now, yeah, now forget about that exactly.
Speaker 2: The World Peace Council set up the International Scientific Commission for the Facts concerning Bacterial Warfare in China and Korea. The main reason I even just wanted to pull this up is because I just wanted to point out that I thought it was interesting, how you know, other countries in the past have said that maybe that who was just talking shit?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, playing things out to their own game.
Speaker 2: Right, And I'm not reading this office just showing that the counter claims, you know, the US the whole time basically always just said this as a hoax or it's propaganda, you know. So like again, that's why I said, it's just an allegation. Actually spend too much time on that to make shured. But this from Minneapolis to Saint Louis. The military tested how biological or chemical weapon would spread throughout the country by spraying bacteria as well as various chemical powders, including an especially controversial one called zinc cadmium sulfide. I think it was part of this. I think does go into what I read before. Low flying airplanes would take off sometimes near the Canadian border and they would fly down through the Midwest, dropping their payloads over cities. The sprayers were tested on the ground too, with machines that would release clouds from city rooftops or intersections to see how they spread.
Speaker 1: Wow, so releasing clouds from the tops of buildings.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what prevent suspicion?
Speaker 2: That military pretended that they were testing a way to mask the whole city in order to protect it. They told city officials that the tests involved efforts to measure ability to lay smoke screens about the city to hide in case of a nuclear attack. According to Cole's account, was this like Spy Hunter when you throw out the smoke screen to lose the guy behind you. Remember that video you can throw Oh.
Speaker 1: My god, But imagine if you're like in a plane and you want to bomb a city, wouldn't you have like radar or a map at the least, like you know where the city is, even if it's covered in a blanket of fog. You still know if you drop a bomb it's gonna hit that city.
Speaker 3: Oh well, now you just notice to go where the fog is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly right.
Speaker 2: The potential toxicity of that controversial compound, zincadmi in sulfate is debated, but some people say it can cause cancer. The air tests were conducted around the country as part as an operation Large Area Coverage. There was evidence that the powder, after it was released, would be then located a day or two later as far away as twelve hundred miles. There was a sense that you could really blanket the country with a similar agent. In nineteen sixty six, his study of the vulnerability vulnerability of the subway passengers in New York City to covert attack with biological agents, and I mentioned this before. The New York subway system experiments are among the most shocking in terms of the numbers of people exposed. To call a Guy's writing this and a field tests called a Study of the Vulnerability of Subway Passengers in New York City to Covert attack with Biological agents. Military officials tried to see how easy it would be to unleash biological weapons using the New York City subway.
Speaker 3: Again, they would.
Speaker 2: Break light bulbs full of bacteria on the tracks to see how they would spread through the city.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: If you can get trillions of bacteria into a light bulb and throw it on the track as a train pulls into a station, they'll get pulled through the air as the.
Speaker 5: Train leaves, which makes sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, even if you I think if anybody saw that movie Morbius that came out not too long ago. I even think when the guy's like flying around, he even uses like the trainer. I think he might be in front of the train, but like using the air pressure from the machine to actually help him travel.
Speaker 1: The force.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the force, because when golf people as trains pulled away, but documents say that they brushed their clothing, looked up at the grating apron and walked on, nobody was concerned. In a nineteen ninety five Newsday's story, reporter Dennis Duggan contacted a retired Army scientist, Charles Sinsony, who had testified about the experiments to his Senate to subcommittee in nineteen seventy five. In his testimony, he explained that one light bulb full of bacteria dropped at fourteenth Street easily spread the bacteria to at least fifty eighth Street, it's forty four fucking streets. That shit traveled through the fucking subway system. Wow, that's what And if what is that? What if that's only that one light bulb, one lip bulb?
Speaker 3: What do you need? Like a dozen and you just have the whole subway done?
Speaker 2: But he declined to reveal anything to the newsday reporter. I don't want to get near this, And he said to the guy, I testified because I was told I had to by the people at the Department of Defense. So suppose this guy's even told I was told to shut up. Experiments continued in New York for six days, again using that bacillus known as the Basilli's globbagie. A paper from the National Academy of Sciences analyzing military experiments noted that the be globigie is now considered a pathogen and is often a cause of food poisoning. Infections are rarely known to be fatal. The reporter said, though fatal cases have occurred. Yeah, I think I went back that one because I had a little bit more than like what I originally had. Now on through something completely new, we have Operation top Hat. Operation top Hat was a local field exercise conducted by the United States Army Chemical Corps in nineteen fifty three. The exercise involved the use of Chemical Corps personnel to test biological and chemical warfare decontamination methods. These personnel were deliberately exposed to these contaminants so as to test decontamination background. In nineteen fifty three, the United States formally adopted guidelines regarding the regarding the use of human subjects and chemical, biological, or radio testing and research. The guidelines were adopted per and Army Chief of Staff Memo MM three eighty five and closely mirrored their Nerve code. These guidelines also required that all research projects involving human subjects receive approval from the Secretary of the Army. The guidelines, however, left a loophole. They did not define what types of experiments and tests required such approval for the Secretary, thus encouraging selective compliance with the guidelines.
Speaker 1: Oh wow ye the.
Speaker 3: Tests under the test.
Speaker 2: Under the guidelines, seven research projects involving chemical weapons and human subjects were submitted by the Chemical Corps for Secretary or the Army approval in August of nineteen fifty three. One project involved vesicants and one involved bosgen phos g E n E.
Speaker 1: That's what you mentioned before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and five were experiments which involved nerve agents. All seven were approved. Operation top Hat, however, was not among the projects submitted to the Secretary of the Army for approval. For approval, Operation top Hat was turned as a local field exercise by the Army and took place from September fifteenth to the nineteenth nineteen fifty three at the Army Chemical School at Fort McLain, Alabama. In nineteen seventy five Pentagon Inspector General's report, the military maintained top Hat was not subject to the guidelines requiring approval because it was in a line of duty exercise in the Chemical Corps. The experiments used chemical corpse personnel to test decontamination methods for biological and chemical weapons, including mustard gas and nerve agents. Chemical corpse personnel participating in the tests were not volunteers and were not informed of the tests.
Speaker 1: Wow, it seems to be a common theme a lack of informed consent.
Speaker 2: Here we have the Holmesburg program from approximate nineteen fifty one to nineteen seventy four, the Holmesburg Prison in Pennsylvania was the site of extensive dermatological research operations using prisoners as subjects, led by doctor Albert N. Kligman of the University of Pennsylvania. The studies were performed on behalf of Dow Chemical Company, the US Army and Johnson and Johnson oh WOW. Dow Chemical wanted to study the health effects of dioxin and other herbicides to discover how they affect human skin because workers at its chemical plants.
Speaker 3: Were developing chloracne.
Speaker 2: In the study, Clingman applied about the same amount of dioxin as to which down ployees were being exposed. In nineteen eighty and nineteen eighty one, some of the people who were used in the study sued Professor Kligman because they were suffering from a variety of health problems, including lupus and psychological damage WOW. Kligman later continued his dioxin studies, increasing the dosage of diaxin which he applied to the skin of ten prisoners to seventy five hundred milligrams of diaxin, which is four hundred and sixty times the dosage that the that the Dow Chemical official Jared Krow had authorized him to administer. So like now they're even like, you know, four hundred and sixty eight times the allowed you know dosage.
Speaker 1: It's not not only are you experimenting now taking it into your own hands and jacking it up right.
Speaker 2: The Holmesburg program paid hundreds of inmates and nominal stipend to test a wide range of cosmetic products and chemical compounds whose health effects were unknown at the time.
Speaker 5: So yeah, a lot of people, uh weird, very weird, and.
Speaker 2: We have some expire experiments involving other radioactive materials. Again, immediately after World War Two, researchers at Vanderbilt University gave eight hundred and twenty nine pregnant mothers in Tennessee what they were told were vitamin drinks that would improve the health of their babies.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: The mixtures contained radioactive iron, and researchers were determining how fast the radio radio, radio sotope or whatever crossed into the placenta.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: For the women's babies died from cancers as a result of experiments, and women experienced rashes, bruises, anemia, hair and tooth loss, and cancer. From nineteen forty six to nineteen fifty three, the Walter E. Fernald State School in Massachusetts and an experimental sponsored an experiment. In an experiment sponsored by the US Atomic Energy Commission and the Quaker Oats Corporation, seventy three mentally disabled children were fed oatmeal containing radioactive calcium and other radiotopes to track how nutrients were digested. The children were not told they were being fed radioactive chemicals. They were told by hospital staff and researchers. Researchers that they were joining a science club.
Speaker 1: Oh my God.
Speaker 2: The University of California Hospital in San Francisco and exposed twenty nine patients with the rheumatoid arthritis to total body irritation one to three hundred rad dose to attain to obtain data for the military. In the nineteen fifties, researchers at the Medical College of Virginia performed the experiments on severe burn victims, most of them pour and black, without their knowledge of consent, with funding from the Army and in collaboration with the AEC. In the experiments, the subjects were exposed to additional burning, experimental antibiotic treatment, and in injections of radioactive isotopes. The amount of radioactive phosphorus thirty two injected into some of these patients five hundred microcuries.
Speaker 5: In parentheses nineteen MBq.
Speaker 2: No idea what any of that means, but it was fifty times the acceptable dose for a healthy individual. For people with severe burns, this likely led to significantly increased death rates. Between nineteen forty eight and nineteen fifty four, funded by the federal government, researchers at the John Hopkins Hospital inserted radium rods into the noses of five hundred and eighty two Baltimore, Maryland school children as an alternative as an alternative to I don't even know what this word was, I had anoidectomy.
Speaker 1: Oh, add an activity when you get your adenoids removed.
Speaker 2: Similar experiments were performed over seven thousand US Army and Navy personal personnel during World War Two. Nasal radium irridation became a standard medical treatment and was used in over two and a half million Americans. In another study, at the Walter E. Fernald State School in nineteen fifty six, researchers gave mentally disabled children radioactive calcium orally and intravenously. They also injected radioactive chemicals into malnourished babies and then collected cerebrospinal fluid for analysis and their brains and spines.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 5: Jesus.
Speaker 2: Nineteen sixty one and nineteen sixty two, ten Utah State Prison inmates had blood samples taken which were mixed with radioactive chemicals and reinjected back into their bodies.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: The US Atomic Energy Commission funded the Massachusets Institute of Technology to administer radium twenty two two four and thorium two three four to twenty people between nineteen sixty one and nineteen sixty five. Many were chosen from the Age Center of New England and had volunteered for research projects on the aging. Doses were zero point two to two point four microcuries. Then that has seven point four dish crazy eights eight eight point eight of course for radium and one point two whatever.
Speaker 5: That's just tonya. How much was given. Yeah, that's some weird stuff. I just wanted to to us in very weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the stuff with kids, honestly, and like you know disabled or like mentally you know, challenged people. It really bothers me, like, not nothing, none of it, it all bothers me. But you know that part, it's like it's hard to hear honestly.
Speaker 2: And then I have here. Early in the evening of December two, nineteen forty nine, General Electric officials, in conjunction with representatives from the Department of Defense and the Atomic Energy Commission AEC, unleashed the largest single known incident of intentional radioactive contamination at the Hanford site, known as the Green Run. This fuel processing experiment utilized raw irritated uranium fuel elements cooled for only about sixteen days only before dissolving in acid. Under normal conditions, irritated fuel would be cold for at least eighty three to two hundred and one days to allow short lived radioactive materials such as iodine one to three to one to sufficiently decay before processing and subsequent release.
Speaker 5: Into the environment.
Speaker 2: The formerly classified classified report Dissolving of twenty Day Metal at Hanford states that the Hanford officials initially planned to release approximately four thousand curies of iodine thirty one and seventy nine hundred curies of xenon one thirty three, but ended up releasing in actuality seven thousand, seven hundred and eighty kurons of iodine one thirty one, along with twenty thousand kurons a quries of xenon one thirty three into the surrounding area's atmosphere with a seven hour period. In comparison, the March nineteen seventy nine Three Mile Island incident released between fifteen and twenty four curies of radioactive iodine the Green Operation. The Green Run Operation remained classified and unspinnownst to the public until nineteen eighty six, the release of nineteen hundred formally classified documents became available due to their Freedom of Information Act. So at the beginning of the release, air scrubbers used to filter an estimated ninety percent of the radio ad radioiodine from the affluent gas were intentionally deactivated to minimize No, sorry, we were intentionally deactivated to maximize So even in here, I think what they're saying is that they even took out some of their filters and stuff to make sure that this stuff spread the best. Yeah, the g's released into the atmosphere. Air Force planes equipped with air sampling radiological measuring devices monitored the movement of the radiation until late in the afternoon on December third, WOW. The overall pattern of deposited iodine one thirty one on ground vegetation extended in a long gated shape about forty miles wide and two hot one hundred miles long, lying northeast and southwest of the Hanford site.
Speaker 5: So this shit spread pretty far.
Speaker 2: They really knew what they were doing, and they're trying to as best as they could.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: Uh, here we have the cloak of concealment about busted gas exposure experienced by World War II servicemen continue for decades. Department of Veteran Affairs the VA noted on their website that volunteers, soldiers, and sailors were participants in Department of War experiments during the war. The experiments were for purposes of testing clothing, skin ointments, and other protective apparatus to determine their efficiency well they worked. In the event of enemy mustard gas attacks, more than sixty thousand servicemen were affected, some seriously. In The National Toxicology Program of Health and Human Services has outlined three types of mustard guess experiments on the military and World War two patch or drop tests on the skin, closed chamber tests, and open field tests. The greatest amount of full body system exposure occurred in the chamber in field tests outfitted with protective clothing. Participants were placed in a guest chamber for an hour or more until penetration of the clothing occurred. This penetration often resulted in moderate to severe chemical burns. The protocol for the field test consisted of placing men in open ground areas that became saturated with mustard gas. Some more protective clothing and apparatus, but others were left exposed. Experimentation took place in numerous sites across America. A variety of the tests were performed at arsenals and bases. Edgewood Arsenal and MD Camp Sibert, Alabama, and Bushnell Field, Florida, I know, and doug Way Proving Grounds, Utah. Yeah. Well, with the Florida and Utah, I find that interesting, that is it could connect to moments. But the Naval Research Laboratory in Washington, d C. And some universities, including the University of Chicago. One open field test on Puerto Ricans was done outside the United States and remote San Jose Island, Panama Canal Zone. You know, And I think I left it out, but I will mention it here. Damn. I don't know why I left it out because I thought it was a really interesting one you can even look up to. I can't remember the year it happened, it was a while ago, you can look up. The Pentagon at one point even went to go test something and they literally tested it in their own building. What They pumped the stuff through the air systems and one of the wings of the Pentagon to see how the people would react to whatever thet So like, the government literally tested it on inside one of their own places. They pushed it through the air vents system and one wing of the Pentagon to test something. I was just like, yo, they even did it to like in their.
Speaker 1: Own building themselves. Yeah, right, ruthless, that's crazy. That's a lot and there's probably more than what you found.
Speaker 2: No, there was, Yeah, there was, But I just honestly, I wasn't sure how long you would take, and I didn't want to go on too long. But I said, I didn't know that they were going to do a part two, so if there was any.
Speaker 5: Anything interesting, maybe I would edit in in the next one.
Speaker 3: But I think just I mean this, you.
Speaker 1: Know, well, yeah, it just gives us an idea that obviously they're not afraid to experiment on us.
Speaker 2: Right, Yes, so all that stuff I happened to come across because of being inspired by this weird fog that rolled.
Speaker 3: It made me thinks the mist.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what's funny too, So the fog, you know, the mystery fog we're talking about, was beginning of November, and then shortly after. I remember because that Netflix show that I'm obsessed with, eighteen ninety nine, it came out November seventeenth, the same of course, on the seventeenth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, something I looking for my seventeenth series movies coming in on the seventeenth.
Speaker 1: Yes, and the third episode is called the Fog, and that's the episode where people start dying.
Speaker 2: Well that would make sense with the number three as well.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, I know, I was just looking it up as you were talking because I'm like, I know there's an episode called the Fog, but I couldn't remember which one or what happens in it specifically. So yeah, there's that. And then also how you were talking about so much like radioactive experiments, right, like with radiation and isotopes. Also by the same people who made eighteen ninety nine, they also made a series called Dark which is from like a few years ago.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's how you connected the books. I know you were both. You were telling me that because I know, yeah, eighteen ninety nine, and then you mentioned Dark and I was like, I think I tried watching it. I'll have to try it again because I'm really not big into the subtitles, but I gotta try it.
Speaker 1: It's I mail. The subtitles are a bit annoying. Honestly, I like subtitles because I can fully like capture the dialogue sometimes, like the dialogue is so quiet, but.
Speaker 2: The voices don't match though either.
Speaker 1: Right, Sometimes, Yeah, that's true. That's true, except.
Speaker 3: Which I thoroughly enjoyed.
Speaker 2: For some reason, I guess maybe I dealt with it for that show.
Speaker 3: Because I really like that show.
Speaker 2: But a lot of times when I find something on Netflix like that, I just I don't know. Maybe it's because it's like I have to pay attention and it can't be doing this.
Speaker 1: Both the shows are dubbed in English, so you have the audio too, but the subtitles are there, which I find helpful. But I bring up Dark as well, but made by the same people as eighteen ninety nine, because the whole thing takes place in a small German town that has a nuclear power plant. And all like the weird stuff that happens. Because it was a radiation in their tunnels, they can like time travel in thirty three year cycles before backwards or forwards three years. Yeah, man, I'm telling you need to watch the show, and we need to cover it. It's pretty intense. But I just found it weird that, you know, we've got fog and radiation in those two shows made by the same people. So interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a whole yeah, might have might have that, so we tried to check that out. Now I have those two where I'm keep keep being told I got to watch oh.
Speaker 1: A, yeah, yeah, Liza told me about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been having me tell me that probably after like six months of podcasting.
Speaker 3: When somebody actually wanted to talk to me.
Speaker 2: After that, you know, when somebody actually finally hit me up and actually was listening to my shit, I've been probably been told since then, like you have to check out oh way, and I have just not, like I know, for at least a year, I've been being told that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. That was the first time someone told me to watch it, So I was like, all right, I'll have to check it out. But yeah, so Canadian government does some shady shit as well, so we can go into that a little bit. I just thought of a few examples. I'm sure there's more, you know, but some big ones that stuck out to me, going along the lines with the chemical warfare. I don't know if a lot of people know this, but there's a small town about two hours from Toronto called Elmira, Ontario, and they actually manufactured agent orange there for the Vietnam Wars. Yeah. Really weird. Yeah, And interestingly, when I was looking it up, I found that there was a film made in twenty twenty called Toxic time Bomb, which goes into like the whole thing. I was trying to be able to watch it, but I couldn't access it online just from what I found, but maybe the on like bitchoot or rumble, it's on there.
Speaker 2: Who knows they were making it in Canada, but for who though to use in Vietnam.
Speaker 1: For the US government. Yeah, so apparently August tenth.
Speaker 2: Is you do want to make that here?
Speaker 1: Right? Yeah? It's like, oh, well, just let the lowly Canadians make this toxic shit for us. You guys can poison yourself when we go spray it on the Vietnamese.
Speaker 2: Fifty years from now, when everybody's dying or the crops don't grow there anymore, maybe they'll forget.
Speaker 1: Well, this is the problem, right. So apparently, like August tenth is Agent Orange Day. I did not know that, because that's the day that the United States sprayed the aerial spray first Innam Vietnam. So it is an herbicide, like you were mentioning, like experimenting with herbicides and whatnot. So from nineteen sixty one to seventy one, seventy five million leaders of Asian orange herbicide were sprayed on approximately twelve percent of South and Central Vietnam and also in neighboring islands like Laos, Cambodia and Thailand. So the damage it does, nearly five million people were affected by the spraying during the war, and children are still to this day being born with birth defects linked to the herbicides. So that's a long time. Yeah. Today in Vietnam, more than one hundred thousand children are the third and fourth generations of victims. Sadly, a lot of the Asian orange es in Vietnam was produced in Canada, and the legacy of its production still haunts us. Today, So that film Toxic time Bomb if anyone can find it details this, but the agent was made by Uniroyal Canada in Almira, which is a small farming community just outside Waterloo. More people might know where Waterloo is because there's a university there. So even into late nineteen eighty nine, seventeen years seventeen, after production had already stopped, Elmira was obliged to shut down its water supply because of the discovery of high levels of dangerous chemicals in their aquifer that flows under the town. So maybe not a direct experiment on Elmira citizens, but intended for citizen damage to foreigners. But I do have a friend who grew up in Elmira and she's very into like holistic health, you know all that. And she's convinced that like her brother is autistic because of the water in their town. She's convinced is like a lot of kids like have like you know, learning issues or like behavioral stuff. So she's she's convinced that that has something to do with it. And I'm like, maybe you never know, right, So Agent Orange was also widely used in Ontario as an herbicide for decades. I did not know that, and it may have also been used in other provinces and territories. And the Ontario government has admitted this itself. Wow yeah right, yeah, they admitted at some point when people have kind of forgotten about it, and then when people right, yeah, people like okay, yeah, it's true.
Speaker 2: So slipped that out when like gases at five dollars a gallon, So everybody's pissed off about that, and just whatever.
Speaker 1: I don't care what you totally, but by the way, you did this.
Speaker 2: What our government poison people on purpose, fucked the gases science.
Speaker 1: We can't afford electricity and gas, so we don't care. It's true, right. Apparently in two thousand and seven, the Canadian federal government made some payments to people whose health was affected by spraying Agent orange at a Canadian Air Force base engaged town, New Brunswick, so apparently engaged town at this uh you know, army base or whatever. Agent orange was sprayed as an experiment in June nineteen sixty six and June nineteen sixty seven. They also sprayed Agent purple and Agent white, which are other herbicides, and this was ordered by the US military to experiment on what would happen they sprayed on Canadian military.
Speaker 3: That you're talking about for a second, Oh.
Speaker 1: My god, that will be so fune.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a Twin Peaks season four.
Speaker 1: Maybe so they got the names from who knows, right, jeez. Yeah, But they have never found like disposed you know how they used to like dispose of radioactive wasted barrels or like environmental wasted barrels and they like bury it. So people are saying that, you know, they can't find evidence of anything being buried at Age Town. But apparently this did occur because people haven't paid out for damage front it, so it's not just a rumor. So weird. The Almira agent Orange thing, I found that really bizarre, and I had never heard of that till I met a girl who was from there and she had told me about it a couple of years back. Really weird shit. Another crazy thing that well in Orange is I believe one of the colors associated with freemasonry because it's the only color word that reduces to thirty three in Jamatria. Something like that. That's what I've heard. So I'm sure some people are probably familiar with abuses against the indigenous peoples of Canada by our lovely federal government, a lot of which occurred under our current Prime Minister Trudeau's father, Pierre Elliott Trudeau. A lot of that occurred under him and still continues today. But a big thing that happened, and you could classify the whole system as an experiment, was the residential school system. So that was when Indigenous children were put in these like boarding schools because they will often live in very remote reserve areas, you know, not easily accessible for teachers or like logistically it was hard to send them to school. So they set up under the guise of educating children, these residential schools, in part with the Catholic Church and other Christian churches, to educate Native children, but it was admitted much later by the government that it was to remove them from their indigenous roots, remove their language heritage and like their cultural heritage, so they become you know, like like whitified, I guess, you know, Canadianized, I suppose, and to kind of like train the native out of them.
Speaker 2: That sounds terrible that it sounds like honestly like even like you know, like luckstep ways of like you know, to tiptoe to change people. You get to change the family and religion, and you'll start changing totally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so apparently, you know, the residential school thing is a huge topic all on its own. But some things that did happen in the residential schools pretending to like experimentation specifically was that they did malnutrition studies on children in the schools because these schools were notoriously underfunded by the govern on purpose and didn't have like proper nutrition even for the children at these boarding schools. Right. And it's funny because a friend of mine, she told me this story where she's from here, like from Toronto, and honestly, in Toronto, you don't see a lot of Native people like just walking around. It's mostly in like more rural areas of Canada. But she was walking by Lake Ontario and there was a group of Native men doing like a fire ceremony like just around this like small fire pit, and she kind of like walked past and was like kind of like looking at them curiously. So they struck up a conversation with her. And it was in like March twenty twenty, like when everything just started happening with COVID and whatnot, and they told her they're like, you know, the government is doing what they did to us, now they're going to do it to everyone. And that's what they told her back then, and she was like she didn't like really fully understand like what they were talking about yet, you know, but it's just like got goosebumps, like thinking back to that story. Pretty fucked up. So yeah, So the First Nation Nutrition experiments they were called. They were run by Health Canada from nineteen forty two to nineteen fifty two and they were conducted on thirteen hundred Native people, one thousand of which were children. So deaths did occur in this program, and they're considered part of the genocide of the Indigenous people by the Government of Canada. They occurred in nutrient poor communities and included six residential schools in Alberta, Ontario, Nova Scotia, NBC, and also in a small community in Northern Manitoba. So the government of Canada was aware of the malnourishment in its residential schools and granted approval for the execution of nutritional experiments on children. It is now known that the primary cause of malnutrition in the schools was a direct cause of underfunding from the Canadian government. And it is interestingly enough, the experiments done on these children didn't provide a conclusion anyway. Uh, and nothing, no knowledge was gained from this other than you know, BS malnutrition causes death. Great, like we needed a study for that.
Speaker 2: Beestff on malnutrition kids too.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, you were mentioning.
Speaker 2: That advantage of people in like screwed up situations too.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. Yeah. So these experiments were conducted in sorry what I said in forty two to fifty two, but not brought to light in public till twenty thirteen by the research of a food historian. His name is doctor Ian Moseby. So really weird honestly, because I you know, I went to high school, university here. We didn't learn any of this in school. There's no mention. Maybe we mentioned residential schools like briefly in like grade ten history in like a paragraph, and that's it. I think children start to learn more about this now. I see it even in my kids curriculum, But we really don't know what the fuck was going on back then. So yeah, it occurred in these rural communities, and they were led by doctor Percy Moore and doctor Frederick Tisdale, and the research was sponsored by Indian Affairs, the Millbank Memorial Fund, the Royal Canadian Air Force, and the Hudson's Bay Company, which is like a huge department store.
Speaker 2: I've actually heard of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a big department store here. Why would a store be funding that? But okay, So apparently the initial goal of the survey was to investigate sustenance patterns and nutritional states of the indigenous people in these communities by administering physical examinations, blood tests, and X rays, so lo and behold. They found that there was grave malnutrition and people were of medical attention but did not receive it. Amazing. They noticed that, you know, this led to more tuberculosis stats and amongst like the Cree nation for example, compared to the non indigenous populations, and there were yeah, widespread Manutrician from the nineteen forties onwards. I wasn't gonna say, lost my spot here, so I just saiedit this out after.
Speaker 2: My bad No, sorry.
Speaker 1: Happens. I just want to see where I should pick up from.
Speaker 2: Oh an Orange, I was looking it up. It's one eighty three, three sixty and sixty, But I I don't know, like maybe running in a different way. I mean, I know there is plenty of ways of checking over in Jamatria.
Speaker 1: But I'm just going by what I heard. Honestly, I've never done it myself. I think Susan. Susan talks about it sometimes. Yeah. Okay, y'all pick up from here, ready, okay. So other experiments with indigenous children included deliberate withholding of milk rations to less than half the recommended amount for two years, providing some children with vitamins, iodine, and iron supplements but not others, the suppression of vitamin B one levels and students, and one school did not provide any supplements to kids at all in order to establish a baseline against switch. To compare the other results, some children were provided nutritional supplements such as riboflavin, thiamine, and ascorbic acid, some not at all, and of course no one knew who was getting what. The children didn't know who was getting what, nor their parents. Of course, a lot of children admitted later on as adults to stealing food elsewhere because they were so starved. They would like literally like run for mile to like steal food from farms, even go to the dump and take like rotting food and eat it. Yeah, And one person gave their testimony saying that their little sister would just cry when it was meal time at the residential school because the food was so disgusting. They even fed them some like mix of like flower but it like was like had toxic shit in it, and like it just tasted so bad. Like the kids did just cry, didn't even want to eat it. Oh man, that's just terrible. Yeah. So in two thousand and eight, this thing called the Truth and Reconciliation Commission was established. So that's supposed to like investigate, you know, these atrocities against the Indigenous people, especially the children in the residential school system, and it provided a space for people to give their testimony. Even the Pope had come, you know, and recently, I think this year he came to apologize on behalf of the Catholic Church for their role in the residential school system. Very interesting, but I think because of the commission, what's apologizing.
Speaker 2: For their role?
Speaker 3: Okay, what your role in that?
Speaker 1: Well that day were the ones the educators. But then also of course there was numerous sexual abuses and physical abuses detailed by a lot of the survivors of the school system. So not just nutritional abuses, yes, and that has you know, caused generations of trauma among the indigenous peoples of Canada and in their culture, it's torn families apart. Many children have died. It's terrible, honestly, and we truly don't learn about any of it in school. I think because now of the Truth and Reconciliation Commission, kids will start learning about it a bit more. Like even my son who's in grade five, he knows about it a little bit. And I had never heard of it, you know, till like as an adult. So that's I guess good, you know, exposing it for what it is. So the last experiment I wanted to touch on in Canadian history is mk ultra, everyone's favorite conspiracy topic, and of course I'm sure a lot of people listening are already familiar with what it is, so I won't go into it like in huge detail, but just to talk about it a little bit. We don't not only have the chemical attacks, physical food attacks. Now we have attacks on the mind, right, So these were called the Montreal experiments. So in the nineteen fifties, the US and Canada became more interested in mind control after the Korean war because North Korea, China, and the Soviet Union all used mind control techniques and drugs on American prisoners of war, and they felt that they needed to like catch up in this area. So they had a series of experiments initially aimed to treat schizophrenia through what's called deep patterning, which is basically erasing someone's memory and bringing them back to a childlike state in order to then build their personality back up through a process called psychic driving. Yeah. So basically a lot of the patients would have be forced to listen to repeated audio messages while given paralytic drugs so they couldn't move for up to sixteen hours a day. Yeah, yeah, absolutely right. Yeah, so they had drug induce sleep electroconvulsive therapy for up to act seventy five times the normal intensity. Very intense, I'm sure.
Speaker 2: Extremely That seems to go hand in hand with experiments besides taking advantage of people like oh really doing what's the recommend?
Speaker 1: Right, It's like, give this mad scientist who is just like more more like, at what.
Speaker 2: Point did you think, like, I mean, did you did you go from like we'll go a little bit over did you just straight gophers seventy five times, more like like yeah, you say, let's just.
Speaker 1: Start that, Like did I just want to see how high you can go about killing someone? Like I don't know, I guess, Like what are you even testing for at that point? Anyways, They patients also experience sensory deprivation and drugs like LSD and thor zane thorsine, an antipsychotic drug. So, for example, through the process of depatterning and then psychic driving, a patient could get up to ten days sixteen hours a day of negative messages aimed at attacking a personality problem, followed by ten days of positive messaging to rebuild the personality.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah uh. All These experiments were conducted at McGill University between nineteen fifty seven to nineteen sixty four by Scottish psychiatrist Donald Ewen Cameron. It was funded by the Canadian government and the CIA as part of Project mk Ultra, and this was revealed to the public in nineteen seventy five. There is controversy though if doctor Cameron knew who was funding his experiments or not. Some people say, like he might not have known that it was CIA backed. What does it really matter? You're electric shocking people at like seventy five times the norm. So even still today, the topic of the Montreal experiments has been kept quiet by the CIA through destruction of files and non disclosure agreements. Of course, there are still people and families who have tried to like claim damages against the government, and I think I've read around three hundred claimants, but about two hundred and fifty have been denied outright because they either didn't suffer enough or they couldn't provide like sufficient evidence of their suffering. Sounds ridiculous, honestly. Some of the patients did experience positive improvements in their schizophrenia, but then also suffered in extremely non humane ways. A lot of patients also developed retrograde amnesia, so they couldn't remember anything prior to the experiments, and I.
Speaker 2: Would actually think that might go along with actually wiping someone's.
Speaker 1: Brain totally I remember before. So the experiment was a big success.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, going by what you were just saying before, that sounds like what that would be a side effective at going correct, right, right, but.
Speaker 1: Then not being able to rebuild it properly would be a problem.
Speaker 2: Right. Oh yeah, to the person that the experimented on to them. This is all just information and figuring out how to make it better.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, like people were some some some cases so impaired that they couldn't even like take care of themselves anymore, like basic stuff.
Speaker 2: And of course at the end of one flew over the end of Jack Nicholson, Yeah, sort of like a vegetable yep, fried out and what happens the Indian escapes something to Oh shit, the indigenous people's story.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's such a good connection. Honestly, that's wild.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It obviously had lasting effects on patients and families. And this was actually the topic of the nineteen sixty eight movie called The Sleep Room. It was these experiments. So I have not seen that movie of it, but I've heard of it. Yes, And of course similar methods were used by others to refine torture techniques, so some great therapeutics there.
Speaker 2: I wonder if the stuff that they did at Waco, if that would be considered like mk ultra torture technique, you know, like when they were like lasting music and like shining shit into the house to try to I think so like mentally break. I wonder if that would be considered kind of like kay culture in a sense, I try to psychologically break them down into submission.
Speaker 1: I think, so, yeah, absolutely, I think it's probably you know, they might have taken that information then applied the electromagnetic stuff to media like TV, phones or like.
Speaker 2: Just using Waco as an an example. I know they have done stuff like that to uh, you know, other other situations, but that's just a prime example, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well I think you know, we even talked about that, I think a long time ago on the Spiritual Gangsters was like Jamie, we talked about like narcissism and like you know, developing like personalities through in like mass society and like forming like public opinion and thought through like trauma on TV. And fear is like a big source of trauma, right, So I wonder, yeah, if they take their the findings that they have in these experiments, right, and they study you know, like the human behavioral reactions to it, and then they can apply them on like a mass scale.
Speaker 2: And not even saying I even I even think that, like not even saying again, this is if everything we've been told is true, even in the last two years.
Speaker 3: If nothing, I don't know how to say this the right way.
Speaker 2: But if that shit is actually real, just by the way society had acted to that, you could easily consider that like experiment to where there was a lot of information to study on how humans act during a crisis like that, you know what I'm saying, Like, even if that was real, I'm sure that handed a lot of fucking smart people and power ideas of how humans react to shit.
Speaker 1: Absolutely well things you know what nine to eleven was largely about and the last few years has been about. Absolutely definitely. But yeah, that's all I got for Canada so far. I'm sure there's way more, you know, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I'm sure there is.
Speaker 2: Just you know, how long we were gonna make this. I think it's almost going on to Unfortunately we had you know, technical issues. I think we're close to about two hours by now. I think, yeah, this is like two recordings. I think the first we got into like fourteen minutes and then.
Speaker 1: Yes, shut off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like, okay, she's dropped out. Yeah, if if anybody uses stream Yard that new beta version to record people separately, it's going to pull off of your Internet connection and it probably won't run as smooth. So that's just connection stream yard uses No, then if you go to use that new beta thing, it's probably gonna pull tug on your internet a little bit and might close problems. But yeah, so that is that's the end of this one. I think we did good enough, and I think that was very interesting. It's uh again, you know, not saying that that's what happened with the fog, but that is how all of that came together, the whole idea of the fog and just something weird with that to begin with. Then just gave us the idea of impossible government experiments and started looking into the past and seeing how, you know, what could we find out about that found it interesting and again you know, it's probably stuff in the past that maybe people don't know. So I was like, fucking covered It's informational to me. I thought was kind of interesting. Yeah, gives me a gives me a reference point to maybe the.
Speaker 1: Future exactly where clear we can see your history. They're not afraid to pull super shady shit. Background check failed government failed.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, it's the best way to put it.
Speaker 2: Failed your background check. Thank you so much Teresa for covering that with me, and I look forward to doing the next one with you.
Speaker 3: Would you like to let everybody know your show that I co host with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So our other show is called The Spiritual Gangsters. It's like more not lighthearted than this one.
Speaker 2: But yeah, sometimes it is very serious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's very personal to people's experiences and stories. But then we sort of to always tie it back to, you know, the Conspiracy and the Bigger Picture. Actually have an episode coming out really soon. I don't know when this is going to drop, but if it hasn't already dropped yet, look out for the episode that I just recorded with my girl Melanie, because we do talk about Canadian healthcare malpractice, so another you know, kind of experimental shit on citizens. Uh Canada not such a great country perhaps, so anyways, look out for that. It's really interesting what happened to her and her grandmother, So keep an eye out for it. And there's lots of great conversations on all different kinds of topics on there, so please check it out. Yeah YouTube and all the major podcast pos.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh, and we do. Uh also want to mention that sometimes I think it's going to be Unfortunately I wasn't there.
Speaker 3: I was having technical issues yesterday too.
Speaker 2: So I wasn't there for Melanie, but uh that and like when we had hippoleron those obviously are not YouTube friendly podcast it shows. You know, when you start getting into medical Ship, holy fuck YouTube.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, we won't even put on YouTube. So if you are.
Speaker 2: Somebody who normally catches the videos because of YouTube, there is going to be more shows on her, on her podcast and mine that don't drop on YouTube. Unfortunately, if we want to have a casual conversation and I have to censor ourselves, more than likely it won't be unless we try real hard or just present the specific thing. And I know, and you know, to be totally honest with you, the horrible thing about YouTube is that, like really, if you're not talking about medical Ship, I feel like anything else will fucking fly, even ship that they shouldn't allow.
Speaker 1: In my totally stuff, they shouldn't like that fly.
Speaker 2: But as soon as you get into medical shiit I mentioned you know whatever.
Speaker 1: Eh, you know Jesus exactly.
Speaker 3: And the horrible thing is that.
Speaker 2: He could come out of your mouth in one second and just be a joke, a random joco for something else, and they'll hit you for that. It's like it's not even really on the topic. It was just like we had a random combo bantering for two minutes. I mentioned some silly shit I saw on TV, went back to the topic. Oh you said, what strike? That's like fuck on really Yeah. But so because of that that whole rant, check out our podcasts as well, because there probably is more stuff on there, and then you will find on YouTube. If you're listening to me on bit shoot, you don't have a problem. Everything goes there anyway, everything, and by now I'm sure people have noticed the rumble. I'm not dropping on there anymore. I'm not wasting my time. So you're gonna have to check out bit shoot or you're gonna have to check out YouTube. So I just wanted to mention that. I also, do you want to mention please check out our Element server. My show is in there, the Occult Rejects, we have the Porable Janet, other shows. Teresia's show is in there. It's a huge, huge platform with a bunch of different rooms, tons of different topics. I mean, really, if you're into you know, the stuff that I cover, there's gonna be plenty of things in there that I'm sure you'll find interesting and be into you can use the web based versions, so it is not just another app on your phone. If you don't want to download another app, you can get the web based version. You can use that in a computer and I think even still from your web browser on your phone. So definitely check that out because I will be kind of doing I think, I don't know if it's going to be monthly, you know, I'd like to do it that way, but may end up up and end up being like four to every four to six weeks. I am going to try to do like lives with people from there on other shows from there, have other shows on give people the option to call in or even jump on stream yard with us from Element. So we'll be a way of fans and listeners to you know, guess contact and kind of kick it with us, you know everyone. Yeah, if you're yeah, if you're willing to come on and again, you don't even have to show your face. I'll just drop the stream you know link. You just share your mic on your phone, you took through your headset. You don't need a marketphone anything, talking nay off your camera.
Speaker 3: Nobody has any idea what's going on.
Speaker 2: So yeah, you could be sitting on the couch like al Bundi with his hands down his pants, so we will have any So yeah, it's just uh and it's fun and I you know, the other shows that I've talked about and mentioned it too, they thought it was a cool idea, So it'll be nice. This evening just probably be like a cool roundtable with topic themes. At least, that's awesome. Yeah, so definitely check all that stuff out. Check out all the links in the bottom. Yeah, I'm done running my mouth. Yeah, so check out all this stuff. Everything's in the bottom. And until the next one, everybody be well.
Speaker 1: O