Speaker 1: Convicted felon. Donald Trump also should be known as the draft dodging mysterious bone spurs guy. He's never served a second in any honorable way in our United States Armed Forces. But that soob certainly has a lot to say about the recent reporting about the horrific and grotesque conditions on the USS Lincoln that is forcing some sailors to jump overboard. According to Trump, though they should actually suffer longer. Okay, what else do I have to say?
Speaker 2: Well, no, that ship is moving.
Speaker 1: No not, that ship is moving right now or very shortly.
Speaker 2: And it's being replaced with another very similar ship. No, no, no, not nearly long enough. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Everybody more lives from fellon Trump. But the real story is not just what is happening on the Lincoln right now and the fact that the Teddy Roosevelt has to come in and save the Lincoln on its unprecedented deployment of more than two hundred and fifty days without a stop and a port. It's the mental toll it is taken on the people who are serving an active duty right now. We're talking people that are in an illegal war. Can you imagine not having the basic necessities like hygiene and food and potable water, and then you also have that compounded by the knowledge that you could be blown up at any time because this is active combat. It is unconscionable to me. And the Trump regime is dismissive and just flat out rude, and it's just so disrespectful about how they are handling this. And there's also now the toll that will take place on these veterans when they are discharged and they leave. And I thought it was really important to talk about that. There is not enough of a conversation on the regular about the mental health toll from being in the military, let alone serving in this type of dysfunctional regime. That's why I invited doctor Don Lanoville, clinical psychologist, who also has her own personal and professional experience dealing with veterans, to be able to have I think a very important conversation. Joining me now is doctor Don Lanoville of Abamarle Psychology, Clinical and Forensic Services. Doctor Lanivill, thank you so much for taking the time to join me for what I think is an important conversation we should always be having, but especially in the context of what we're learning about the USS Lincoln.
Speaker 2: Thank you I appreciate being here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so doctor Lannivill, first of all, I want to thank you, and you're the members of your family. I want to make sure that people understand exactly how much context you have, because context is key it comes to having this conversation about what is going on with these sailors, these marines, and their kind of and their mental health. You are the spouse of a retired sailor, the mother of an adult Navy veteran, the stepmother of an active duty airman. Your father served in nom your former father law served, and your Navy veterans in law parents both served, and their sibling in law is active duty. I mean, yeah, you should probably understand a lot of what's going on in our armed forces right now, especially on a personal level.
Speaker 2: I do, and I want to mention also, I've been on the ship. I've taken what they call a tiger cruise, So I've been out in the ocean on the USS in Shawn, which is now sunk and it's decommissioned, and it's sunken off the East coast.
Speaker 1: So you know, there's been so much reporting out there about what is happening with the USS Lincoln and The point of our conversation is talking about how essential it is to be providing mental health services not only during active duty deployment, right during the in the midst of all of it, they still need mental health support, and then obviously the continued support once they leave and their discharge and they're back in our communities. We are woefully inadequate, I think in so many ways. But this is a big part of what you do as a psychologist.
Speaker 2: Yes it is. It's my understanding that they have mental health out on the ship, but I don't know what that equates to as far as a level of care. That kind of came out after the fact from everything that I've listened to or read. I don't know how those mental health providers are doing. They could be experiencing a degree of exhaustion themselves, that's across my mind.
Speaker 1: That's a really good point. Oh wow, I didn't think about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's just yes, yes, you.
Speaker 1: Know, doctor Lanaville. I hear these reports of people either attempting to jump overboard or at least one sailor successfully making it overboard, and I have to think the level of desperation they must feel has to be so profound talk about why being on more than I want to make sure I get this right. They've been deployed for more than eight months. They left San Diego in November of last year, and they've had a record breaking two hundred and fifty consecutive days at sea without and they haven't had a port stop in more than forty days.
Speaker 2: That's correct. Actually they haven't had a port stop. I don't think in two hundred days. Oh my lord, I think we're approaching two hundred and sixty if we haven't passed that number. So it's the longest in known history, the longest deployment that we've heard of. So it clearly was not well planned, you.
Speaker 1: Know, doctor Lanevel, Why is it so important for the mental health of these sailors and marines to be able to have a port stop.
Speaker 2: As where they blow off their steam for a night or two, they get a break. You're floating around on the ocean and basically a heavily a heavy tin can. Basically the stairwells are extremely narrow and steep. The ships are not built for comfort, they're built for functionality, and so they get away from the ship, they get away from those surroundings and those smells. They get off of the water, they get to relax with their friends, maybe drink too much, you know, laying on each other to get back to the ship. It's just some time away. It's the only break they get. They have long shifts, they have frequent watches. When they're not doing a watch or working, they're trying to fall asleep or trying to get some rest. And that's their life. It's literally a twenty four hour cycle every day, no weekends, no days off.
Speaker 1: I read somewhere that one of the sailors inner was saying that there's no delineation of dates. You don't really know. A Monday could be a Wednesday as far as you're concerned when you're out on this type of carrier, out on the water like that.
Speaker 2: That's correct. It's literally twenty four to seven.
Speaker 1: So, doctor Lanovite, you know, when I heard that they left San Diego, it was supposed to be for a Pacific deployment, and they were supposed to end that deployment in May of this year. So it had been it would be about six months, right, you leave in November, you come back in May. They left in November. Now they have no idea when they're going to be able to come back.
Speaker 3: Talk about how.
Speaker 1: That would weigh mentally on someone who's now, like you said, logged more than two hundred and fifty days at sea without a port stop. Now they have no idea when this deployment's going to.
Speaker 2: End, right, So that's really that's a tough one because that's a long time away from family. They've got spotty internet, so they can't make connections through FaceTime or cell phones or even ship phones though they're completely unsupported by the networks that they have at home. But it's really compounded on this ship with food supplies being so critically low and showers not working. Basic necessities like toothpaste, deodorant, showers, working showers, working toilets, those things are gone, They're depleted. So the mental health is compounded by the time away from family and then without those basic living needs being met.
Speaker 1: You have such deep background and experience with these with these armed forces, is I mean, this sounds like just a no brainer to me. Wouldn't you provide these basic, even basic hygiene necessities. I've also read from my team here at Midas that, for example, the female female active service members they don't even have access to some of the basic feminine hygiene needs that they need. I mean, I can't imagine something even more demoralizing that you cannot even be able to get some of these basic necessities.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and you know that's the point of port calls, right, that's where they do get resupplied. But they've alienated so many of the countries that are surrounding them that no one will let them come into their ports, and so that's where they would normally get those supplies, and that's why they've run so critically low if not having it all gone.
Speaker 1: One thing you mentioned was an inability to be able to maintain regular communication. That is something I'm hearing from the families that are here stateside, and that they are unable to be in constant contact or even regular or even sporadic contact now with their loved ones. Why is that connection so important off that ship, and even if it isn't physically being able to see family, just being able to maybe call or even write.
Speaker 2: It's just so important because you know, you have your ship buddies, your battle buddies, but there's nothing like a wife or a husband. The young sailor that did jump has a five month old child that he hasn't met yet. I think he's met that child now because they they metavecked him off of the ship. But not being able to see pictures of your children, missing birthdays, missing anniversaries, those are all kind of anticipated, you know, things that they expect, but not with this kind of deployment with no known end in sight, you.
Speaker 1: Know, as a psychologist. I'm going to read to you a portion of the Military Times article that was an interview with Annabelle Loma, whose husband is the one who attempted to jump overboard the Lincoln during his current deployment. She said that he had been repeatedly overextended and now he's really scared that he's going to get a dishonorable discharge after a thirteen year career because he just mentally was not able to process this anymore. On the Lincoln, she says she was initially advised by a way of a phone call from the ship's ombudsman, but then has not heard from anyone with the United States Navy in weeks. So there's a lot to unpack there, because you have a terrified wife who learns of you know, over time, building up the mental stress on her husband, and then now she hasn't gotten any additional information from the US Navy for week. So talk about why it's also taking such a profound mental health toll on the loved ones here are just wanting to make sure that their family, their spouses, their sons, their daughters, that they're okay.
Speaker 2: Well, we're really in uncharted waters for and not meant to be a pun, but we've never seen this before. We have not seen this before. The families haven't seen this before. You know, they've probably got other service members that they've dealt with. But it's terrifying if you know, especially with a thirteen year marriage, you're you've been married for a long time and that's that relationship is very solid, and so the two of them are like one and so it's hard to imagine, you know, your mind fills in the blanks if you don't know what's going on which may be happening with his wife.
Speaker 3: In your experience, because of your exposure to especially the Navy, I mean, and in talking to your family members that have this experience, what are there were actions when they're hearing this news.
Speaker 2: We haven't really talked about it much within the family. Everybody so far has been pretty safe, especially the brother in law that came home. So I'm not sure what kind of conversations they're having, but they're not positive ones.
Speaker 1: No, I just wanted to know if you had gained any reactions from anybody who has served, because this is such an unusual, horribly unusual scenario now where we're hearing this, because I know, in the time I've been on this planet, you know, I've never heard of people multiple attempts of people to jump overboard on a carrier, especially because of their you know, prolonged deployment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it does happen, and they're really minimizing that. What I can tell you, I did pull the text message from that one sailor who tried to jump, and you could tell that it was a realistic message that he had sent his wife because he did say he felt hopeless. That's not something that you can fabricate. So he mentioned feeling hopeless, not knowing if he could finish the deployment. Those things should have been in the forefront of the commanders and the admirals and is just not being addressed. I think people are a bit in shock and they're not sure what to say or to think about this particular issue. As I said, we've never seen it before.
Speaker 1: There was a meeting that was done by some of the higher ups in the military, right including the Undersecretary of the Navy, to be able to meet with family members to talk to them about what is going on. And there was a quote I wanted to share with you. One woman told these people, one of whom's a vice admiral, a couple of vice admirals, right, she said that they have broken trust between us and the leadership. I mean, and I understand now it seems kind of like a you know, afterthought. Now they're trying to send to Teddy Roosevelt to relieve the USS Lincoln. But what is the nature of that trust that this woman is speaking about, Because you know, I think we make a lot of assumptions about sending our family members to serve, and it's a voluntary thing when they sign up, and I think we all understand there's a risk baked into this type of job, but there has to be some type of understanding that we can trust our leaders in this country and of this government that they're going to do right by our family members if they're in service.
Speaker 2: I think we've seen broken trust from the beginning, right because they went there without any authorization in the first place. The sailors were sent over there without any clear mission, and then the mission kept changing and the goalposts kept changing, and then they lost access to the different ports. So there have been multiple points of broken trust along the way, and I don't see how they get that back because the leadership isn't changing, it's staying the same. The same people are making all of the decisions, and I think with the person that visited over the weekend, it's an afterthought. They should have been on this before. They shouldn't have had to run out of food or water or soap or toothput paste before they got attention. This should have been done three months ago. They should have had them back. But it just kind of speaks to the lack of planning. So they can't re establish that trust because there has been no planning and it's been consistent. So I don't know how they build that without changing out some of the players making the decisions.
Speaker 1: I'm going to play for you some very short sound from Secretary of Defense Pete Hegseth and ask you a question. All the other side. Take a quick Listen, he is represented.
Speaker 4: Listen, we make sure at every ship, every crew, every captain has everything we can provide them at every single moment.
Speaker 1: I mean, doctor Laneville, that is the Secretary of Defense reacting to this reporting about the absence of food and water, basic hygiene, basic necessities, and the morale of these ships being so bad. I mean, he's pretty much calling them all liars. So I want to know what are your thoughts about that.
Speaker 2: It's reactionary. I mean, his whole statement was reactionary and false. If they had planned then they wouldn't have run out of food, they wouldn't have run out of good drinking water or basic supplies. It's just reactionary, and it's you know, it's after the fact. You had to find out about people trying to jump off of the ship before you acted, and then you had to see all of these text messages coming in to family members about the absence of basic needs. And for I don't think he's been on a ship for any amount of time. I've never heard that he's been on a ship for any amount of time. And you know, just to go a little further with that, the president hasn't spent any time on a ship, so they don't know what it's like to try and you know, move around those ships or you know, have a port call. They don't know what it's like to live that life. And so what he says just doesn't make any sense, probably not to any of the family members either.
Speaker 1: There's a I want to pull quickly on a thread of something you said about good drinking water. So this is five thousand, right, five five thousand of these service members on it's a floating city. I mean, he doesn't have amenities like you and I think of, you know, like you would think of maybe like a cruise ship, right or something. Right, He doesn't have amenities that way, right. How important is the good potable drinking water. I mean, at the same time you don't have, you don't get these things. And then in my mind, doctor Lanevel, I'm thinking to myself, this is active combat. You're not in the You are in an active common situation. You don't know you're in war, right, So you're at war, and you also don't have even sometimes basic enough drinking podable water to be drinking. That sounds just so mentally just overwhelming to me.
Speaker 2: It's reaching a level of cruel and inhumane. I mean water, things floating in the water. Toilet's not working, that's another thing that's been discussed. And then no end in sight, like when are we going to get water? Nobody's coming to save us. We're floating in this city that's empty. You know, ships have stores in them, they have vending machines at times where they can get things that they want that they don't get in the galley, for example, So those must be empty as well. Sure, and the last week, as Lieutenant General Hartlingman, and they're not traveling alone. I looked it up. There are seven vessels that are traveling with the USS Lincoln. We haven't heard anything about those conditions. What are they living under? Well, we have eight vessels that may be under the same conditions. It's a big picture. It's not just the USS Lincoln. It's a much bigger story.
Speaker 1: Doctor Laneville. Let's let's bring it back home.
Speaker 2: Literally.
Speaker 1: So you do veterans disability evaluations on the regular. That's a part of what your practice does. And you know, I read because you wrote something on SOOBSEC I thought was so important. You said, because you are in touch on a weekly basis, multiple times with veterans, and you wrote that the number of discharging service members substantially grows in terms of working with veterans because of a perceived lack of support that is worsening threats or alleged threats, or perceived possibilities of deployment, maybe even again to this unauthorized illegal war, increased discrimination claims, increased verbal abuse. I mean, we also have family members of active service members that are getting deported by this federal government while they're in service.
Speaker 4: It.
Speaker 1: I know it's hard to serve and then come back as a veteran, but this seems to be one of the worst kind of perfect storms. It's like you don't even get any support as a baseline, and now you have even this fear even that somebody may get deported while you're maybe on the USS Lincoln and you don't have any of your basic necessities.
Speaker 2: And you don't have any information coming in. So yes, I have seen an increase in the discharges. And I have met with veterans from all the conflicts back to World War Two, and I've met a veteran from the Korean War and then all of the people from Vietnam, and I just want to make it very clear, no one has ever told me that they ran out of food while they were deployed. We have not heard this before. We've never heard before that they ran out of water. You know, they didn't have great toilets in Afghanis Dan or Iraq, but that's not what they went there for. And they also knew what they were there for, and they volunteered. These people have not So now I'm thinking when they're coming back, they're going to get out and we've got a whole different look to the post traumatic stress disorder diagnosis. They're literally facing threats to their life without food or without water, or without supplies. I think I heard one report last week where they were doling out half a cup of rice and a tortilla and that was a meal. So we're going to have to really review PTSD claims and they are going to earn those benefits because of what they've been.
Speaker 1: Through, assuming that this administration even preserves the right to be able to even have these benefits at all. Wow, Doctor don Lanoville, think thank you so much. I'd love to have another conversation with you as more develops, because you know, there is so much going on all the time, and people are obviously paying attention because of the recent headlines, but there's still so much more to unpack to your point about the trauma that they are sustaining, and they're doing it in service to our country, but they're doing it because of an illegal war which we don't support. So I'm just so grateful for your insight. Thank you so much for taking the time.
Speaker 2: You're welcome. It was my pleasure and I'd be happy to come on again anytime whatever you need.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Doctor Lanavill.
Speaker 2: You're welcome.
Speaker 1: Katie Fang. Here, we launched the Katifang News Channel in partnership with the Midas Touch Network, so we can bring you the latest and legal and political news straight, no chaser. So if you're a fellow truthteller, hit that subscribe button and share the word about this channel so we can build a high information America together. We talk a lot about the failures of legacy media, about the failures of mainstream media. Let me be clear, if Attorney General Todd blanche would be willing to sit down and speak with me and answer questions, I'd be willing to sit down with him and ask him the questions. But you and I both know neither Todd, Blanche Cash, Patel, jd Vance convicted fellon Donald Trump. None of them would sit down with me. And before you come at me and say, well, Katie, it's because your partisan, well Katie, it's because you have an angle or you have a narrative that you want to push, let me be clear. I am partisan and I do have very specific specific angles that I pursue, not because they're lies and not because they're false narratives, because no one seems to be pushing them in media, in mainstream media. And here's the problem. They're not gonna sit down with me, You and I both of That's never going to happen. Instead, they go to the safe places. And yeah, of course Fox News. I don't even know if any of these other freaking place News Max oh An, I don't even know if they still exist. But yeah, that's a no brainer. I'm not talking about those places. I'm talking about the places like Meet the Press and look, it gives me heartache and adjuda to have to sit there and say what I am about to say and do what I'm about to do, but it's true. And you know what do I always tell you, I give it to you straight, no chaser, and here's the truth. Yesterday August sixteenth, twenty twenty six, the Attorney General of the United States, Todd Blanche, sat down for an interview with Kristin Welker at Meet the Press, a storied or used to be program for ABC News, where leaders leaders of the free world would come and the people that are running this country, albeit chittily so far into the ground, really at this rate, would come and sit down and participate in a discourse which is supposed to have a purpose. Right, It's supposed to be able to do more than be performative, and to do more than just check the box for Sunday morning programming. And yet on August sixteenth, just a mere what three days after a major hearing in my lawsuit against Todd Lanche seeking the production of the unredacted Epstein files, unredacted to the extent that the federal law, the Epstein Files Transparency Act, allows Attorney General Todd Lanche to be able to react, I heard not a single question asked by Kristin Walker of Todd Blanche about my lawsuit number one and just even bigger picture number two, about the Epstein Files. How Is it possible that you have the man, the highest person in the Department of Justice, You have him sitting in front of you, and you don't ask him one damn question about the Epstein files, not a single one. It is not only alarming, and yet it's typical. What's he going to say? I can't answer those questions because I'm a litigant. What's he gonna say? I can't answer those questions because I don't know Any of those answers would merit a hurricane of follow up questions. But not a single question was asked and looked Just in case I had gotten it wrong. What did I do? I went and I got the transcript, ran a transcript. It was about I don't know, twenty something minutes or so, Yeah, about twenty two minutes of an interview, not a single question about the Epstein files. You have a federal judge on Thursday who takes a routine status hearing, and it becomes a two hour courtroom proceeding during which this senior federal judge spends a good twenty eight minutes of that two hour status hearing to talk about holding Department of Justice lawyers in contempt of court for the exact same factual scenario, the failure of the DOJ to turn over documents pursuant to court order. You have a federal judge, in the only lawsuit that has been brought pursuanto the Epstein Files Transparency Act, announce that he's not only how DOJ lawyers in contempt and that that finding, that ruling, that order of contempt was upheld by a federal appeals court. You have that happen, and you don't ask a single question of the Attorney General, who is the defendant in that case, who didn't go to court on Thursday, but instead sent a trio of DOJ lawyers, none of whom answered Judge Sullivan's questions, none of whom had satisfactory responses for not only me as the plaintiff litigant, but for you as the American people. But Kristen Welker, not a single question, not a single one. And I don't want to hear there wasn't enough time because when we now shift gears and we talk about what answers we did get, which had no value, of course, because platforming Todd bla blanche and any of these people, including Felon Trump, makes no sense, because all they do is why. But I want to focus on just a few exchanges by and between Walker and Blanche because I think it's worthwhile underscoring, because it's exactly the reason why. To their credit, Senators Murkowski and Collins said they would not vote yes for Todd Blanche to become the Attorney General of the United States because other than the Epstein files, the slush fund, the tax immunity, I mean, a myriad reasons to not confirm. One of the top primary concerns they expressed was Todd Blanche's role as personal lawyer for Felon Trump, his inability, his lack of willingness to shed that role as personal counsel, and Blanche's evident, apparent and in your fucking face lack of independence from serving as a law lackey for convicted fella Donald Trump. I don't even have to play again for you. That absurd and uncomfortable sound of Todd Blanche saying that he loves Donald Trump. I love you, sir, is what Todd Blanche said. And this is before he was even nominated to be the Attorney General of the United States. But let's start here. Let's start with the following. Take a listen to what Todd Blanche had to say here about whether or not he would be willing to pledge that the Justice Department will always act independently of the White House. Take a listen to Blanche's response.
Speaker 4: Well, what that's there's a big difference between saying we will be we will always do our job and investigate any case and act independently of the White House. No, I'm not going to pledge that, and no Attorney general should ever pledge that.
Speaker 1: But why not? I mean that's when I if I had Tom blanchetting in front of me and he said, quote, there's a big difference between saying we will we will always do our job and investigate any case and act independently of the White House. No, I'm not going to pledge that, and no Attorney General should ever pledge that to the President. I would have immediately interjected and said, but why not why not pledge that a federal agency that has the power to imprison people, a federal agency that has the power to be able to do subpoenas in an intrusive manner? Right, I mean, why not pledge that you controlling that federal agency will always maintain your independence. In fact, if I were you as a lawyer, you would know that you have to, mister Blanche, actually be independent of the White House. You owe no loyalty to the White House. You owe loyalty only to the law. What's he going to say? I mean, did he later save himself when he says that the President will never ask me to do something an ethical or legal or illegal. I mean, take a listen to that language from Todd Blanche, because I think it's worth listening to, and tell me if you actually believed the bullshit that he was peddling. Well, I guess the big picture of the president asks you to do something that you feel cross as an ethical or legal line, would you do it?
Speaker 4: The President will never ask me to do something unethical or legal or illegal. He never has, he never will. And now I swore to the Constitution of the United States, like every Cabinet secretary has done, and like every Attorney general before me has done.
Speaker 1: Did you believe that convicted fellon Donald Trump has never asked Blanche to do something unethical or illegal or illegal. He never has, he never will. There's a reason why the guys called convicted felon Donald Trump. That's something Todd Blanche should know intimately well, seeing how Todd was his lawyer alongside Emil Bovy and they lost that criminal jury trial when a jury of Trump's peers found him guilty of thirty four felonies a falsification of business records. Ergo the reason why I call him convicted felon Donald Trump. So, yes, Donald Trump has done something illegal, and it's not just my mere assertions, mister Blanche. So why did Krista Walker not say? But mister Blanche, you should know yourself. You represented President Trump when he was found guilty of committing thirty four felonies of falsification of business records. What is Blanche going to say then it was a mistake, It's up on appeal, great, whatever, But isn't the point getting across that you cannot allow somebody like Attorney General of the United States Todd Blanche make bla I think it bald faced assertions that are not grounded in the facts. And when Todd Blanche says, quote he never will convicted Ellen, Donald Trump never will asked me to do something unethical or illegal. I want you to stop and think about that. That means that Todd Blanche has committed himself to the position that this man, a fallible human being, a completely mentally incompetent, like physically decaying man, Donald Trump quote will never ever ask him to do something illegal or unethical. That is a disqualifying statement for Todd Blanche. That means that Todd Blanche has already presupposed and predetermined that no matter what comes out of that man's mouth, no matter what comes out of Trump's mouth, it'll never be unethical or illegal. How can Tom Blanche possibly be the Attorney General of the United States, a country where quote, no man is above the law, because in Tom Blanche's mind, there's a really bit astrous to that, right, And that asterisk says except for Donald Trump. So that was problematic. And of course I mean and in fairness, I'll check the transcript right now, no follow up, No follow up. Okay, here's another thing I wanted to play for you really quickly. Just take a listen, and I'll let you know what my thoughts are. On the other side, I.
Speaker 4: Will act with integrity, Our prosecutors will act with integrity. We will prosecute without fear or any sort of favor. And that's exactly what we've been doing, and that's what every Department of Justice should do.
Speaker 1: So right after Todd, Blanche says, quote, we will prosecute without fear or any sort of favor, and that's exactly what we've been doing, and that's what every Department of Justice should do. End quote. Isn't that when we should have heard the following? Mister Attorney General. I do want to ask you, though, because you say that there has been no prosecutions without fear or any sort of favor. But let's talk about the following and then you could bring up so many examples, could you not? James call me tiss James?
Speaker 3: Listen?
Speaker 1: Even the Davy Hearn thing. Blanche during this interview says that he supports Jeanine Piro. The evidence doesn't support Jenine Piro. Jennine Piro's own motion to dismiss Davey Hearn's indictment states that the evidence doesn't support an indictment, and yet and yet what and yet? He as in, Blanche also supports Trump, saying that there is an indictment that should still be investigated. Isn't that an example of no independence? That the DOJ should be made making independent decisions in the White House has absolutely no say in it. It is just outrageous to me. How about prosecuting somebody for seashells eighty six, forty seven, eighty six, forty seven, so many examples of politically motivated prosecutions. How about indicting people and claiming that they're Antifa. How about the news that broke on Friday that I covered with you here at Katie Fang News just two days before this Meet the Press interview, that the Department of Justice in Minnesota deployed tactics including undercover agents and surveillance and overly invasive and intrusive subpoenas. And how about claiming people are a part of a group that isn't even a defined group that doesn't exist, what but they happen to be in opposition to the federal government. How about asking Blanche about the separation of powers? How about asking Blanche about deploying subpoenas against the fourth Estate, against the media. There is so much meat on this bone. And if you're actually listening to when people are either testifying or if they're giving you answers, and you hear something that is a blanket assertion and It's so interesting because they all do this in the Trump regime, including Fellon Trump. They make blanket assertions, broad and generalized. Ninety nine point nine percent are lies, and nobody picks it apart except in independent media, right, but nobody when they have access to these people. In the immediate sense, it's picking it a part. Yes, yes, I know there is a handful once in a while that we will see of people in legacy mainstream media that are doing this. But you cannot allow somebody to state that prosecutors are acting with integrity when there's so many examples of no integrity. When you have the broad View six in Chicago and that prosecutorial misconduct, when you have Lindsay Halligan and her prosecutorial misconduct and the way that she presented to the grand jury, I mean for James Coney's first indictment. There are so many examples across this country of federal judges entering orders and making findings on the record of prosecutorial misconduct. Prosecutors in Trump's doch and blanches DOJ acting without integrity, but no follow up and no pointed questions asked to be able to say, Attorney General, how can you say that your prosecutors act in integrity when this and this, and have them be there. I don't know. I welcome your comments here on this episode of whether or not you think I am being unfair or harshly critical. And again, it gives me no joy right to have to do this, because I like Kristen Welker as a person, but I don't like when people waste an opportunity, and that is what happened here. He's the Attorney General of the United States after a bruising confirmation process where his independence was constantly questioned by Senate Democrats, when even some Senate Republicans actually questioned it, and then he's allowed to make these statements. He's allowed to pollute the discourse with these statements that are untrue that could be one hundred percent challenge with facts, including the order from the judge and the pronouncement from Emmitt Sullivan in my case about contempt. All things come full circle, don't they look in fairness. I have training over decades as a trial lawyer, including being a prosecutor, but that doesn't excuse humbly, I submit, that doesn't excuse not asking. I think the common sense follow ups that we're not getting now. Am I grateful for the factually accurate headline today? For example, in the New York Times, Blanche refuses to say he'll always be independent of Trump as a training general. Yeah, I guess I'm grateful, But I have loved to have had some sound I would have loved to have seen Todd Blanche actually have to squirm to answer questions. Open invite to any of them who want to sit here with me. I don't have an agenda, but you know what I do. My agenda is truth. It's not always pretty, does not always help us as Democrats, but the truth is important, especially in the context of justice, especially in the context of our legal system. That's all we got. Truth, facts, evidence, that's all we got. Be mad, be outrage, demand accountability. I'm not seeing any demands for accountability from this administration that comes from our legacy mainstream media. I'm off to rattle cages as an independent journalist. I would appreciate your support, like subscribe, and also I think there's a way to get notifications when these type of episodes drop for you. Katie Fang. Here, we launched the Katifang News channel in partnership with the Midas Touch Network, so we could bring you the latest in legal and political news straight no chaser. So, if you're a fellow truthteller, hit that subscribe button and share the word about this channel so we can build a high information America together