Speaker 1: All right, you guys, it's happening. It's happening. Everybody stay calm. After yesterday's episode where we went kind of for the juggular with Turning Point USA, because really, I think everybody in the entire world has not enough with the non response, trying to move on, trying to gaslight us on answering basic details.
Speaker 2: So we just went for it.
Speaker 3: And guess what.
Speaker 1: Turning Point has moved to formally respond to all the things that we have said, And after a very long diatribe in which they wildly misrepresent the public and global investigation of Charlie kirk assassination, they at long last issued a public invitation or a challenge. I'm not sure what it is, but I accept, okay, quite literally all we have ever asked for sensible answers to our basic questions about what transpired on September tenth, And it looks like we're going to get those things.
Speaker 3: You've done. Fucked up, a ron, you made a huge calculation with this one. Look, a lot of people are sleeping on candise owans, A lot of people are thinking she talks about They just see the clips that go viral, so they're like, oh, she talks about how she got a message in her dreams and that's how she knows that Charlie has been tracked. There's a lot more to what she's been digging into over the past three months than just her dreams. I promise you that for those that have been watching, you already know. I'm not going to recap all of the ammunition that she has to bring into this fight. Let's just say they're in for it. They are in for a serious battle. She's basically female Johnny Cochran in her prime. She is ready to rumble, and she is absolutely on a mission. She has vengeance in her eyes, and I, for one support her in this endeavor. All that being said, Tim Poole is not liking it. Tim Poole, my buddy has been going absolutely ballistic against Candie Owans over the past two days. They got into a public beef today. And this is not just some pathetic ego battle. Is a much bigger thing, and I don't think people view it properly. So I'm going to give you my analysis as to why this matters, because it's actually a very big story and one that we ought to be paying attention to, not the least of which ought to be getting justice for Charlie Kirk. That is the highest priority. However, there are macro analysis things that are a lens that you should be looking at these things through or for. So we're going to start with this one. This is timpoole blaming Candace Owns for any failings of the Republican Party in the midterms.
Speaker 2: My coworkers are all in on the Charlie Kirk conspiracies. If the Republicans lose in the midterms, I believe that Candice Owens is wholly responsible. She is one of the biggest podcasts on the right doing everything to go to war with the organization that helped get Trump elected. Turning Point specifically was going out and registering people to vote without Charlie trouble. Turning Point needs to be able to go out and rally young people and register them to vote, and she's doing everything she can to destroy that, and that is going to I suppose it's going to rip out the coffers on the right. There is no organization like like Turning Point that exists anywhere else that has the resources and the reach, and without Charlie, I'm not sure that they can make it but I can tell you this, Candace lighting a Molotov and thrown it to the window is not helping, and it's it's the most demoralizing thing ever.
Speaker 3: So if the Republicans lose the mid terms, according to Timpoole, Candis Owans is holy to blame Holy. Let me correct that. And you know, as I've said countless times, Tim's my buddy. I liked him a lot. He couldn't be more wrong on this. I've watched Tim cast Irol the past two nights in a row, the full thing, just to get a full vibe, because I didn't want to go into this blind which I think a lot of people are doing when they criticize Canda owns they have not watched what she's been putting out, and yet they speak very authoritatively about what a nut case she is. And it's like, all right, Well, as soon as you say that, I know you haven't been watching, because if you had been, you would know that there is at least smoke there, whether or not there's fire TBD. But a major theme for timcust Irol over the past two days has been that ratings are down across the board for political commentary and Essentially, he seems to be blaming that on people like Candie Owans or I assume myself, or anybody who's been covering the assassination of Charlie Kirk, saying that it's essentially a distraction from what matters, which is the Republicans staying in power. So I've got a lot to say about this, because I think this is really a key thing that I think a lot of people like Tim, Benny Johnson, Posobic others are missing and I don't know why. So I hope I can help. So I'm gonna try, all right. First off, Donald Trump was an outsider. We didn't enter into the twenty fifteen sixteen election cycle saying what can we do to make sure that Republicans win. That's not how any of us were viewing things. I don't think Tim was viewing it that way. I'm pretty sure almost nobody was, especially like the day one Trump supporters, they all recognized that the GOP was controlled opposition. It didn't do anything. So who was absolutely crushing over the past year since Trump came into his second term, Cannice Owns, Tucker, Carls, Nick funt Is, Dave Smith. I've exploded in popularity. These are all people who are critical of the GOP. They're critical of Donald Trump. Did any or all I shouldn't say none of us, because Nick obviously didn't support Trump, but everybody else I think did vote for Trump. So we didn't go into this hating on Trump. Most of us aren't fond of the GOP, but we were all rooting for Trump. We were rooting for kind of a vengeance tour, something that would bring justice amongst immense injustice that transpired starting in twenty twenty in the last year of his presidency, but then transpiring throughout the Biden administration. We were like, we need massive vengeance on all of this, and when Donald Trump got into power, all of us naively expected it. We expected that Donald Trump would actually follow through. We expected that Cash Mattel and Dan Bongino and Pam Bondi, all of these people who represented themselves as outsiders and interested in justice, that they would actually deliver on these things. And if you listen to Timpoole or Pisobic or any of these people back then, they would sound how I sounded. The difference between us now is that instead of actually watching and critiquing and analyzing and recognizing that, oh, this is the GOP from twenty fifteen. This is the GOP who promises a lot, talks a lot of shit, and then delivers nothing. I mean, that's what they are. I mean, from the Epstein cover up, which was like the first major sign that Okay, there's something deeply awry here, but then bombing Iran. Now they're preparing for war with Venezuela. The deportations have been at a crawl. I mean, then the H one B scandal and basically increasing immigration but legal immigration, while not deporting even close to the amount that Joe Biden let in over his last term. You have the constant cow telling to bb net Yahoo in Israel, you have the constant cow telling to the military industrial complex and really just walking back all of his pain promises, the things that brought together this incredible coalition of disaffected Democrats but also libertarians and more of the populous right wing, the non interventionist camp. And it's like the reason that our numbers aren't sagging is because we're actually telling the truth about it. And for whatever reason, you now take it as your role to essentially what it looks like is to just carry water for them. The highest priority to Candice Owens right now is making sure that they have the right person, that they actually get justice for Charlie Kirk. You can say, oh, she's just grifting and she's throwing shade, and if you actually watched, I just don't know how you come to that conclusion. It's obvious that Charlie Kirk was one of her best friends, and she fucking believes to her core that the person who killed her friend is not in prison right now. She doesn't believe Tyler Robinson did it. Now. You don't have to agree with her, but to assume that she's just like making all of this up, I think is totally misguided. And this goes into part two of why I think numbers across the board, according to him, for political commentary are down is because so many of the old guard political commentators are not actually talking about what people are interested in for whatever reason. I mean, people are genuinely interested in the Charlie Kirk assassination, not because it's just some clickbait drama that doesn't matter, but because it matters tremendously, because it was the most high profile political assassination of our lifetimes. It was a guy that you knew. I mean, it's a guy that I kind of knew, but you really knew. So when your audience is going, hey, there's a lot of weirdness with this case that doesn't add up that we think that maybe the guy who's being held and tried for this may not have done it, or maybe at least he didn't work alone. And it's like, instead of just doing that digging alongside Candice, you've opted to go this antagonistic route where it's like, I have no interest in actually digging into this, and so your audience goes, well, I do. I do have interests, So I'm gonna go find someone who's actually digging. So that's why her numbers are exploding is because everybody has ran for the hills. Everybody has decided that they don't see any reason apparently to dig on this, as if suddenly overnight, because Cash matell and Dan Bongeno are in there, like now the FBI is some reputable organization, as if all of the political assassination history throughout American history, and the fact that it's always a narrative of a lone gunman and ten twenty thirty years later it becomes more and more evident that that was not what transpired from JFK, RFKMLK Charlie Kirk. So there's a reason that people are not watching. There's a reason that people are tuning out from just your standard MAGA is so good, Trump's so good commentary is because Trump isn't so good. Because Maga isn't so good. Mag is totally derailed and Canus Owens didn't do that. Donald Trump did it. And that's the other thing. So I watched your show for the past two nights, and as I said, you're my friend. I'm not trying to be a dick here, but I watched your show two nights in a row, now, front to back. There was no criticism Donald Trump. None. You were basically defending the boat strikes against the alleged Venezuelan drug dealers, which, by the way, let's just parse this out for a second. They want you to believe that there was a dozen guys on an outboard motor boat for drug trafficking. I mean, let's just think logically about what drug traffickers do when it comes to trafficking drugs. Do they fill up their boats when they're trying to make these very dangerous, very illicit, very profitable drug runs. Did they fill them up with twelve dudes or is it one or two guys to make a drop and then the rest of the boat is filled with drugs. It's usually the latter. So this argument that, but oh, we're just gonna I guess suddenly, even though we didn't trust Barack Obama, we didn't trust Joe Biden, we didn't trust George Bush, we didn't trust Bill Clinton, Donald Trump gets a pass. Tim's been great on covering the extra judicial murder from Barack Obama. He killed American citizen in Africa. I think it was Africa, maybe it was a Middle East, but Ala Lackey. It was the son of a terrorist and they just killed the kid. No trial, just lit him up. It's like suddenly, when Trump's doing it, it's okay. I'd say no, I'd say no, it's not. Actually, But getting back to the point that I was trying to make four hours. I watched for four hours and I couldn't find a single criticism of Trump or his entire administration. Now, I'm sure you've criticized them at some point over the past seven eight months, since he's been in power for ten months now. But if you're going to chastise and just go ballistic on candas Ow and saying that she's responsible for the downfall of the GOP, especially if they lose in the midterms, have nothing at all critical to say in those same two episodes towards Donald Trump or his entire administration, which have fallen fucking flat on their faces, have not delivered on their promises. And the voting public, the people who are actually paying attention, the people that you say are your audience, they notice these things. They're not buying into the fucking hype. They're not QAnon lunatics that just go, oh, trust the plan, it's coming. I'm sure. I'm sure he's going to abolish the income tax. That's what he said yesterday.
Speaker 4: Bob and I believe that at some point in the not too distant future, you won't even have income tax to pay, because the money would take it in is so great, it's so enormous that you're not going to have income tax to pay, whether you get rid of it or just keep it around for fun, or have it really low, much lower than it is now, but you won't be paying income tax.
Speaker 3: Oh, I think that we might abolished income text because we're taking so much in an in terifi bull shit. Everybody knows it. He's lying, and it's like that's what they're looking for. They're looking for honesty, they're looking for deep dives. And one other thing he says that people aren't interested in just political analysis. Wrong, absolutely wrong. Nick Fuentes will go on these twenty to thirty minute long diatribes where he is just parsing out and breaking down in a really eloquent and impressive fashion. Foreign policy. He will go through all of the wars that Israel has been in and our support and the intermingling or the intertwining of our military industrial complex, our DoD along with Masad or the IDF, and it's like it's very high level. This is as high level as I've seen. Honestly, when he talks about that foreign policy stuff. It is super quality. And he has the highest ratings probably or close to it, of any political commentator in the world right now. So please don't pretend is if the audience has just been so dumb down that they only turn into Nick fuentt is because he'll bag on women or black people or minorities or whatever. It's like, that's not the only enticing thing about the Nick Fuonte's program. He does really high level analysis, and I think his audience is better off because of it. So I don't appreciate the broad based criticism against the audience is if it's like a stand up comic lamenting the fact that the people didn't laugh, Like, well, the people didn't laugh because your joke sucked. Nick Fouant is giving the audience what they want, but more importantly, in my opinion, he's giving them what they actually need, which is genuine critiques, genuine honest analysis, his opinion as to Trump's failings, what is wrong with the Trump administration. Cannas Owns is doing the same thing. She's giving genuine critiques as to what is wrong with the investigation with the Charlie Kirk assassination. She is digging for truth. Nick Fouant is digging for truth. I try my best to dig for truth. If you think that your job suddenly shifted from being a truth teller and honestly analyzing and critiquing the regime, which the Donald Trump Round two is a regime, don't get it twisted. If you think that your job is to just make sure that you get them over in the midterms. I think you've lost sight of what makes our jobs important, what makes you special, tempoole, that you were a harsh critic of whoever was in power. You need to go back to that. And I say this as your friend. Your ratings will skyrocket if you actually tell the truth I got. I'm sorry for the long rant, but there's other clips that he said, so I want to show you some of that too.
Speaker 2: Additionally, all of the fucking cowards on the right who are too scared to say anything about her because she tweets at me talking shit or whatever, and then a bunch of people come and flood our chat. I could give a single flying fuck. You can come and you can burn everything I have to the ground, and I will happily live in a van down by the river. I don't care to be number one. I don't need to be number one. What I care about is what is true and what will help this country and what works. And she is a fucking scumbag, okay, and she's getting worse every day. And she crossed the line. She continually crosses the line every day. Insinuating the turning point literally killed the guy who made them all rich. At a certain point, I'm like, holy shit, we're gonna lose the midterms. We're gonna lose the midterms. Then we're gonna lose in twenty twenty eight. And it's because she's a piece of shit, because instead of saying, guys, let's come together and forgot to work together, she says the stupidest, retarded crap. And now everybody's running around divided and broken for what reason?
Speaker 3: Oh, I can answer that one. The reason is that she doesn't believe that Charlie Kirk's killer is in prison, and most of us don't feel that way either, at least we're not confident of that fact. And that is the reason. That is the reason that we're divided on that topic. The broader reason we're divided is because the Trump administration Round two fucking sucks. It fucking sucks. And let me also add the real reason I'm doing this episode. I was inspired by you saying all of these fucking cowards on the right who won't call out kind of zwns. Well, I thought to myself, I'm kind of being a coward. I'm being a coward because I won't call you up because I won't tell the truth about what I see happening. That I see a lot of people who were kind of the populous rebellion leaders when it comes to political commentary, and many of which helped kind of usher in Trump round two, have, instead of holding Trump to his promises, have decided that their primary job is to make sure that the Republicans, the Mike Johnson's of the world, and the Lindsay Grahams of the world stay in power. Now you may say, oh, I don't actually support Lindsey Graham. Of course you don't. Neither do I. But when you say we're gonna lose the midterms, sorry, Tim, ninety plus percent of the GOP fucking sucks and you know it. So if we lose the midterms, I don't care. What are they accomplishing. They have the Supreme Court, they have Congress, they have the Senate, they have the White House. They've got everything. Buddy, What are they fucking delivering to you? And yet you think that the reason that they might lose the midterms is because Candice Owns is concerned about who killed her friend. It's not that they've completely poached this that They've completely dropped the ball, that they have completely failed to deliver on anything that they prompt or almost anything that they promised. You think that the blame shouldn't be put at Donald Trump's feet, it should be put at Candis Owns feet. That's fucking crazy, that's totally wrong. And as I said, I watched your show the past two nights, all four hours of it, and there's nobody. There's nobody on your show making these points. Nobody, I mean you had. I watched ten different people talk. Nobody had any criticism of Trump's failings, nobody had any real support for what Candice Owns is doing. Almost nobody had anything, you know, skeptical to say about what actually transpired with Charlie Kirk's murder. Ten people. And I think it's just reflective of the environment that you've created that they don't feel comfortable, because I just I find it very hard to believe that all of those people that were on the panel over the past two days, none of them had anything to fucking say in defense of like, yeah, thirty six through the neck, Like doesn't make sense to me. No, actually it doesn't make sense to me. Oh, why haven't they shown us the footage of Tyler Robinson in the prom position, why did they start the video right after that show? Why have we still not been shown that footage? Oh well, they're holding it for court. Oh sure, but are we going to actually see you that Well maybe maybe not, because maybe the court will actually keep cameras out of there. It's like, these are all things that I would expect you to be interested in, and yet you're angry at the people who are interested in, Like what, how is this make any sense?
Speaker 2: Now? Sit the point whereas video after video where she's saying it's an inside job, she's saying, like, there's a video of the dude Mikey McCoy grabbing his phone and making a phone call, and she's acting like that's weird. And then you get this other guy who's claiming that the business is a parking lot. Well, he full well knows business can be right showed anywhere. To be fair, it's not only just Candice and saying what she's saying. It is all of these people who are like piranhas ripping the right to shreds and you know what, a lot of cowards on the right being unwilling to say anything about it, well.
Speaker 3: I guess consider me a piranha because I'm not interested in protecting something that ought to be torn apart the GOP, the modern narration of the GOP under Donald Trump is hardly it's almost indistinguishable from the old Guard Bush era GOP. It's pathetically non different. Now, let's get to the elephant in the room, the real differentiator. When it comes to all of the voices who are ascendant, as I said earlier, Tucker Cannae, Nick Dave, they are across the board either hypercritical or at least Israel skeptical, and for whatever reason, even though I don't I believe you when you say that you're America. First, I believe that you're like you're broadly speaking, a non interventionist. But then when it comes to this ramp up for a war against Venezuela, you're more interested in defending Pete Hegseth. You're more interested in and I guess, I guess, defending these strikes on these boats, these extra judicial murders that are certainly not granted under any sort of War Powers Act because there is no war that's been declared, and these are things that normally you would be very harshly critical of if it was Joe Biden doing and I think you would be critical of it. But for whatever reason, because Trump's in power, suddenly it's okay. And I don't understand why. But the real elephant in the room is that your audience, young people across the board, have become increasingly skeptical of our relationship with Israel, and it's I mean, it obviously was catalyzed by the October seventh attacks, which then led to the multi year war of Israel just absolutely devastating the Palestinians. And throughout this again you criticized those who were skeptical of Israel's actions and essentially accused them of Israel derangement syndrome, me being one of them while I was on your show. And it's like, this is just not a way of genuinely analyzing and telling the truth about things. If you want to defend Israel, defend them, do it on the merits of what you see in front of you. And I think you can't. I think that's the truth, instead of actually taking the stand of like, Okay, I've analyzed this, I can't defend Israel. I can't defend what they've done they've bombed like six of their neighbors over the past two years after an attack from one terrorist group inside of Palestine, inside of Gaza. So for all of your your guests that have come on over the past two years, not all of them, but many of them have come on and have been critical, and I'll credit you for having those guests on, even though I have suddenly not been invited in fifteen months now. I don't know why, but regardless, it's like you've had dozens of guests who have been, in my opinion, appropriately critical of Israel, and oftentimes you would go into these diet tribes of how they have Israel derangement syndrome, and like, oh, grant you there are some people out there like that. There are people that just like anything that happens and they immediately go Israel. It's like, no, obviously, there's a lot of bad actors across the world, but I still feel like you haven't done your part of being honest about Israel's actual failings, what they've done that you view as being wrong. I think it would take it much more seriously when you say that people have Israel derangement syndrome. If I didn't feel as if you were essentially covering for a lot of Israel's bad actions, because they have done a lot of bad things. And it's not just you, it's your entire panel, this Elod guy who went absolutely nuclear on Candice Owns last night too, And it's like it just comes across like basically lukewarm Fox News at this point. And if that's your comfort zone, so be it. I'm not telling you what to do. I'm just telling you my opinion as someone who was a fan of yours and a fan of your show in the past, is like, I see a shift here that doesn't make sense to me. It seems as if you were off the beaten path. And this is across the board. This goes for Pacobic, this goes for Bennie Johnson. I mean, the reason that these other shows are ascended is because they are without fail right about these issues when it matters most, because they don't have any sacred they don't have anything that they're unwilling to touch. Like if Israel does something wrong, they say it. If Trump does something wrong, they say it. If I feel like you're doing something wrong, I'm saying it because you're saying all these fucking cowards on the right. Well, I'm not one. I'm not a coward. I believe that the truth is paramount to all of this, and I hope that it doesn't destroy our relationship because I do like you a lot, not sincere, but I have to be honest. I think that that's the reason that political commentary is down across the board. It's not though I've never been better by multiples. I've gone from like twenty thousand to one hundred thousand over the past sixty days. And it's not just because of the Candice Owans or the Charlie Kirk coverage. I've been covering a lot of other topics and those episodes crush because I am genuinely interested in the truth wherever it may lead me. And I think that's the problem, is that, for whatever reason, instead of just being interested in the truth wherever it may lead you, you're more interested in critiquing tho that are after the truth, arguing that in fact their actions are destroying the right.
Speaker 5: Wrong.
Speaker 3: The right is being destroyed because not enough people are doing the same thing, but not enough people are being honest about what is actually happening. That Donald Trump is compromised, that we are preparing for a regime change war in our hemisphere that will almost certainly be as disastrous as all of the regime change wars that happen in the Middle East.
Speaker 1: If it is found that survivors were actually killed while clinging onto that boat, should Secretary Headset, Admiral Bradley or others be punished.
Speaker 6: I think you're going to find that this is war, that these people were killing our people by the millions. Actually, if you look over a few years, I think last year we plus three hundred thousand people were killed, and very soon we're going to start doing it on land too.
Speaker 3: But here's the difference. The regime change wars that happen five thousand, six thousand miles away in Iraq or Libya or Syria, those refugees flood into Europe. Where do you think that Venezuelan and refugees are going to flood into? I would argue a lot of them are gonna end up in America. And if you're being honest about it, you know that Donald Trump has not been nearly aggressive enough when it comes to his deportation And if you're being honest about it, he has not been nearly aggressive enough. When it comes to going after the deep state. There has been one. There is one current outstanding prosecution against the deep state, John Bolton. The other two thrown out. There's one outstanding ten months in Pam BONDI is failing. Everybody can see it. She also absolutely lied through her fucking teeth. All the Epstein binders are on my desk, and here's the binders, and then no, there's actually nothing more, and then oh there is more, and here it is, and then but also it's going to be redacted for national security, and they're like, wait, why is child trafficking a national security issue. It's like the reason that my numbers are doing well is because I just tell it like it is, not because I'm putting out clickbait garbage, not because I'm digging into the Charlie Kirk assassination out of some sort of malice that I want to destroy TPUSA and I want to ensure that the GOP loses the midterms. I don't give a fuck if the GOP loses the mid terms. I could not care less. I only care that people who are actually committed to putting America first prevail. My entire energy unfortunately MTG step down, But Thomas Massey that's my number one focus. As long as I keep him in there in the midterms, that will be mission accomplished. And it would mean a lot to me if you, with your immense platform, would actually speak up in his defense. You know, he's a fucking good guy. You know, he's honorable, he's one of the best people we've got. And Donald Trump has, along with the Aedelsins and other billionaire scumbags who are also affiliated with the Epstein operation, have put up a twenty two million dollar bounty against him. So when you say, oh, we're gonna lose the midterms because of Cannis owns, well, but if we lose Thomas Massey because of you, should I then turn around and blame you for that?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: I won't, actually, because the blame lies at the top. The blame doesn't lie with the commentators who are pointing out things that you're uncomfortable with. The blame lies with the fact that Donald Trump is fucking compromised, that he is owned by his donors. And that's the whole reason that MTG resigned, probably because she was scared for her life, and that's the whole reason that there's this twenty two billion or million dollar bounty, primary bounty against the best congressman since Ron Paul. That's my focus.
Speaker 7: Well, for us, we'll release the Epstein files and finally drain the swamp. Awesome, finally justice. Here it comes the Epstein Files Phase one. We got all your favorite e celebs here. H don't you think that's a little tacky? I mean like this is an international child trap. The Epstein files are on my desk. Oh, that's great.
Speaker 8: That's great.
Speaker 7: That's that's what we've been waiting for. Well, oh, they don't exist. Wait what Yeah, the fcent files don't exist. They're Democrat hoax. But you just said, hey, what the fuck, that's my wallet? Sorry, Israel needs new weapons. Bye, as what do you want, democrat? Well, for us, why what do you have to offer?
Speaker 5: Hey, that's my wallet again?
Speaker 8: What are you people doing?
Speaker 7: Sorry, Israel needs new weapons?
Speaker 3: Bye? Are showing heads numbers down? No? No, they're not a million to two million views sometimes more every single episode. It's crazy. But what's the tie that binds here? She's populous? Left. The tie that binds is obviously one thing. There are no sacred cows. Did she then pivot to saying, oh, you just got to make sure that the Democrats one of the midterms. She doesn't give a fuck, just like I don't give a fuck. All I care about are honorable people prevailing. And if we don't have an honorable person that's on offer. Am I going to just sacrifice my soul to make sure that Mike Johnson's in the world stay in power? The answer is no, I have no interest in defending those people. So, yeah, if I am responsible for destroying the right, it's overt, not covert. I'm telling you exactly how I feel. These people don't represent us, the vast majority of them. This is the other thing that you guys never talk about. Eighty percent of Congress bipartisan over eighty percent take money from Israel affiliated political action committees. These people do not represent us. So if you're gonna ask me if I'm gonna lose any sleep that the GOP might lose in the mid terms when they have all of the branches of power and yet they don't deliver anything, Now, why should I care? And everybody at home is thinking the same thing, rightfully, that they shouldn't care because these people don't represent us. So the people that they're going to be paying attention to, the people whose numbers are going to increase, are those that are telling the truth about that actually say yeah, this isn't tribal actually, and if it is tribal at all, it's Americans like, do you represent my tribe aka America? And eighty percent of them don't, both sides of the political aisle. And that is the conversation we ought to be having. And if you're losing any sleep over the midterms, I would encourage you not to. These people are not our allies. I know you know that, Tim, I know you know. And just to show you I'm not making this up about funt Is, check this clip out.
Speaker 5: You have the rise of Germany, which is what creates World War one world War two, and the United States rise. It's the occasion it becomes a superpower. But then we're locked in this contest with the Soviet Union and basically the United States doesn't know the end of war for seventy years. In nineteen ninety one, you have what they now call the unipolar moment, which is that the United States enjoys more relative power, a bigger advantage over every other country put together then maybe any country has in history, no other country has had that kind of pre eminence. But what happens after nine to eleven is that we begin to squander that advantage. Rather than take the peace dividend, which is we don't have to fight the Soviet Union, we don't have to build a giant nuclear arsenal, we don't have to have a giant military anymore. Rather than take this peace dividend and invest it into America, reinvest in our people, in our infrastructure, in our industry, we start to do the opposite, and so we go to war in Afghanistan, then we go to war in Iraq, hundreds of thousands of troops in the Middle East with a dozen strategic objectives. We're going to topple Saddam, then we're going to build a democracy. You go from having more power relative power than any civilization in history, winning a century of nuclear war, only to blow it and then maybe lose twenty years later. That was the worst policy mistake of all time.
Speaker 3: You know what that clip reminds me of. Reminds me of this guy named Clint who went on Timkast after Russia invaded Ukraine. After reading Scott Horton's incredible book provoked and laid out basically the same story the unipolar moment, that America had an opportunity to create basically peace on Earth for quite some time, as well as incredible, immense prosperity for the American people, and instead of embracing that and trying to make that permanent or at least hold on to it for as long as possible, we wasted all of it on consistent militarism and intervention, largely on behalf of Israel for the next twenty plus years. But it didn't just start after Russia invaded. The BS about Ukraine has been persistent for decades. I can I go on a rant, Yeah, briefly, all right. So, first off, the World Bank and the IMF absolutely destroyed Russia in the nineteen nineties, And I didn't know anything about this until I read Scott's book. But after the fall of the USSR, the West broadly, but obviously America, being the leader of the West, had such an incredible opportunity to look at their fallen foe and say, we're going to welcome you into the capitalist West. Because most people don't know this, but the Russian people after the fall of communism, were extraordinarily open to the idea of capitalism because they were like, well that sucked, let's give this a go. And instead of welcoming them with open arms, they were just kicked in the teeth repeatedly by the West and George Bush's administration, Bill Clinton's administration, George Bush's junior's administration. Year after year, you had both Yeltsin as well as Putin that requested if they could be added to the UN or excuse me, to NATO. They were laughed off, never even given a consideration. And the only requirement that Putin put on it was that he wanted to not have to wait in the normal line, which, obviously, as a nation with over six thousand nuclear weapons, you might want to go like, all right, yeah, we won't make you wait. Is a very thousand nois as far as I know, it's six thousand. But the reason he didn't want to wait is because the hardliners in Russia that were so anti West probably would have toppled him in that interim. So he's just like, look, slap us in a NATO. He didn't have the time to win. Yeah, He's like, I can't wait if you want me in there, put me in there. Let's just accept the fact that we are European. And what do they do instead? They alienate and they drive them into back to back depressions over a three year period that greatly diminishes the life expectancy of the Russian people. I'm talking late nineties. I was a kid at the time. I had no idea any of this was transpiring. And then as a byproduct of this, you now have driven Russia not only into war that could have been avoided if our lunatic State Department hadn't been involved, but also into the arms of the CCP, the communists, who also have nuclear weapons, and oh might I add over a billion people and we risk World War three now when none of this had to happen.
Speaker 2: So you're correct, they have and seventy seven it was at their peak, the Soviet Union had forty five thousand.
Speaker 3: Yes, And that was the other thing that they were doing. They were cutting back on their nuclear arsenal, They ended the Warsaw pack, they were doing all of these signs of good faith, and instead of treating them with any sort of respect as a nuclear power, they were just laughed off and abused, and like this is not to justify or write off Putin's responsibility in the death of countless Ukrainians and it's absolutely tragic, but to write off the West responsibility in this and the US, specifically the Bill Clinton administration, which gets a total clean bill of health. No one even pays attention to what the Clinton administration did to them during that period, but they, along with the IMF and the World Bank, absolutely destroyed Russia and they laid the groundwork for a nationalistic rise of a strong man like Vadimir Putin. To people start to tune into Nick Flint is because he's just this hate longer and he's got nothing of value to say, or do they stick around because he's got information like that, because he's got some really interesting, truthful things to say too, amongst the hilarity of him dragging minorities or whatever. It's like, there's more to him than meets the eye. And I know you know that. And while this has seemed as if this is just a direct response to you, this is, as I said earlier, this is more of a macro analysis. This is the bigger problem that we're facing right now, is that so many of the people. So many of the independent political commentators who were just like me a couple of years ago, who were telling the truth about whatever they saw happening, now see themselves as being essentially apparatics to the Trump administration. That they have to make sure that the GOP wins in the midterms, that that's priority number one. That is not our priority. And if that's your priority, that's okay, but it shouldn't be. And I hope you'll reconsider, because I think what matters more than that is making sure that we hold the powerful to account, that we hold the FBI to account when they give us a bullshit narrative that has holes fucking as wide as a thirty o six wound in it, that we demand better, that we demand disclosure when you have promises made by the Trump administration, including many of his second and third in commands Bondie Bongino Patel, that when they make promises and then they failed to deliver, you don't chastise me or Thomas Massey. And I'm not saying you've done that. I'm just saying focus your ire where it's deserved, that it should be focused just like a needle point right on the people who lied to us, who promised these things and got into power based off of lies. Fuck these people, and you don't reflect the anger towards them. You reflect the anger towards Candice Owans because she's doing great numbers. That's the beef. What's the priority here? It doesn't add up, it doesn't make sense, and it comes across in a very bad way just being totally honest about it. And here's the thing. At the end of the day, I believe that you and I want the same thing. I believe that you want to make America great again just as much as I do. And I believe that we have similar, not identical, but similar prescriptions on how to do that. But I think that neither of us will succeed in that if we are caught up fighting amongst ourselves, if we are caught up wasting our times criticizing Candice Owans because she is interested sincerely in finding out who killed one of her best friends, whereas our energy ought to be focused, in my opinion, and it sounds as if in yours as well, on what really matters, which is making sure that the people who were elected and put into positions of power fucking deliver and if you're just interested in making sure that the people that we put into power stay in power, well then they're not going to deliver because we don't owe them shit they owe us. And I hope that message is clear. It's a problem that these people who we some of us vouch for, Like I, for one, I said that, you know, I had done that panel with Brett Weistein and Angel mccartal and Cashptel a little over a year ago, and I said, I met him, we talked on stage, we talked off stage, and I was hopeful, you know, like he's I'm doing a panel with this guy and we're talking about how to defeat the deep state. And then I hear his name floated as like he's gonna be the head of the FBI. Like wait, wait, a guy who did a panel with me about how to defeat the deep state is going to be the head of the FBI. All right, I'm in let's see what he does. But it's like that only goes so far. You've been in power for ten months. You've lied through your fucking teeth time and time and time again, provably so which I've demonstrated in prior episode. You can go back and look at them if you want. He absolutely lied to Joe Rogan absolutely lied, So you know, I didn't really doubt whether or not Epstein unlived himself. It's like, this dude's a fucking liar. He's a liar. Trump's a liar, and his administration is filled with fucking liars, and your audience, our audience, everybody who's interested in political commentary is just looking for honesty about this. They just want to know that when you see someone lying, are you gonna call it out or not. The reason I've rided so hard for Thomas Massey is because he fucking tells the truth over and over and over again. He's the only guy since Ron Paul that I've seen who I've never caught a lie. Is just like true blue. He says it, he does it, or he tries his hardest, and if he fails, he says why. Like nothing is happening in the Trump administration and you and Posobic and Benny Johnson have immense reach, especially with Charlie Kirk tragically passing. To basically do the heroic, courageous shit that Charlie Kirk did in private, you don't even have to do it publicly. You don't have to do it on your show. But Charlie Kirk went into the White House three months before he died tragically and he said, don't go to war with Iran. That is courage. That's speaking truth of the power, that's holding the Trump administration to their promises. Now, did it prevent them from bombing them? No, it didn't. I wish it had. But maybe maybe it provounded a ground invasion. Maybe Charlie Kirk saved American lives with that one act of courage, and maybe it cost him his That's also a possibility. So I think and that it may be this simple. Maybe maybe Posobic and you and Benny are all afraid. Maybe you all suspect the same things that Cannie Owens does, but you don't want to talk about it. That you want to move on because it's it's scary, because it's dangerous. I don't know. Maybe, or maybe you genuinely just trust Cash betelling Dan Bongino because you've talked to them in the past. But let me just tell you, if you fucking actually pay attention to the stuff that Candice has dug into, I'd say probably half of it I think is totally nonsense. I personally don't think that France is behind this. I could be wrong, but I think that there's a lot of things that she has gone into that are definitely of value, particularly the group chats, particularly if she's right, which she has tripled and quadrupled down on this. That the day before Charlie was taken out, he texted many people in TPUSA and he said they're gonna kill me, and the implication was tomorrow, and then his life was taken the next day. I don't think that that's nothing. I think that matters a lot, and I think that this sit down between Candice Owns and the TPUSA people will be exactly what this country needs. No cowardice, no carrying water, just fucking talent like it is, asking hard sincere questions face to face and then answering them in response. That is how we progress. And for the record, that's how you keep the right together. You don't keep the right together by criticizing and chastising and blasting those that are demanding the truth, that are demanding answers. You keep the right together by giving answers, by getting answers, by demand answers, by demanding that the right deliver on what they promised us. And if they don't deliver on what they promised us, they deserve to lose, and they should and they shall. And that's a good thing. That's healthy. Fuck these people, they don't represent us. Get the fuck out, go home, go get your board seat on Boeing or whatever. But don't don't expect us to just vote for you because Donald Trump tells us to. Just yesterday, this Tennessee congressman barely wins after Trump carried the state by like twenty five points or something crazy. This guy barely wins. And I go through his website and what's it say? Sure shit, you know, he's like, I'm going to carry forward the America First mantra of Donald Trump. But then it goes you scroll down, it's like, what's he say about Israel? Israels are great as all. I'm gonna make sure I'll continue to make sure that they have as much weapons as they need and blah blah blah blah blah. It's like, fuck that, I'm done with that paradigm. And Nick Fuent, this is done with that paradigm. And Dave is done with that paradigm. In Cannas and Tucker. They're all done with that paradigm.
Speaker 8: They are enemies of Western civilization. Who who are these people? Are they the Muslims, or they the Jews, or they you know whatever? People have always No, No, they're not the Muslims, They're not the Jews, They're not the Blacks or not whatever group you're blaming. They're any individual who doesn't acknowledge the human soul period that the rights begin and end with the individual, not the group. Therefore, an attack on Western civilization looks like this. It's tribalism, it's identity politics, it's dei, it's whatever. It's Zionism, it's it's any belief system that begins with the understanding that one group is morally superior to other groups. We don't think in terms of groups, as Christians or Westerners. We think in terms of the individual. It's literally that simple. What does it mean to defend the West? I'm a Wester, you know, Yeah, I'm a defender the Western of Western civilization. No, you're its enemy. Of course, you're literally its main enemy. Why because I don't like it has nothing to do with that. The reason and Yahoo is an enemy of Western civilization is because he believes and has said out loud, that we're fighting these people because of how they were born, because of their inherent evil. We don't believe in that. We believe every person is inherently flawed but salvageable because God made every person.
Speaker 3: The American people are done with that paradigm, and that includes the right wing. That's right, that's left, that's populous. That's the energy, that's where it's at. That's where the audience is, that's where the numbers are, that's where the clicks are. That's not about chasing clicks. That's about telling the fucking truth that we are fucking compromised, that our political elites are compromised, and all people want is for us all to tell the truth about it. So I hope you will loveybody at libertylock pot on X. If you want to support my work, subscribe there. I'll fall you back libertylockdown dot locals dot com. You can also support me there or go to my pullow dot communi's promo code lockdown get you some cozy from Mike Lindell who apparently he's running for governor or some shit. I heard that yesterday. I don't know where anyways, Good luck, Mike. I hope you win. As I keep telling you guys, the numbers are absolutely just insane on Spotify. So if you're listening on Spotify right now, please make sure you subscribe. If you're audio listener, hop over to YouTuber rumble and subscribe there. If your a viewer, hop over to your audio podcasters and subscribe there. Is just making sure that you don't miss an episode because a lot of times alerts get buried and things like that. So it's just very helpful if you have all of the avenues. And then last but not least, tell your mama, tell your kids, hide your wives, hedge your husbands, and tell them to subscribe. Actually, don't tell them shit. Just pick up their phone, go to their YouTube or whatever. Search Liberty Lockdown, Clint Russell, Hi, that's me, and then subscribe and then hit alert and then leave a comment and the hit like button and just make them into a fan, whether they want to or not, because that's funny. All right, guy? Please, Last night I was on my buddy Clint Russell's podcast, Liberty Locked Out. Clint Russell, by the way, criminally underrated. He's great, so It was me, him and Ian Carroll and we did yeah yeah s,