Speaker 1: Now one of your pudding. I got a stream going on here. Something just kiss my dog. Something killed your dog? My dog. We're flying through the air over the tree. I don't know how it did it, Okay, Damn, I'm really confused. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence and he was dead. And once you hit the ground like, I didn't see any cars. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence. Are you putting we got some wonder or something probably around out here?
Speaker 2: Did you see what it was?
Speaker 1: Or was it was? Stand enough. I'm out here looking through the window now and I don't see anything. I don't want to go outside. Jesus quiet you better hello, get someboddy out here. What quin I'm out there? It's thought of a bitch of about second fort nine. I don't know. Easy an out there? Yeah, I'm walking right.
Speaker 3: Hey, are folks want to welcome our guest to the show. It is Chris from my old stomping grounds up in Georgia. Welcome to the show.
Speaker 4: Man, Hey, thank you. I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: I am glad to have you. So let's get right into it. Let's talk about this bigfoot thing. What guy you interested in the subject to begin with.
Speaker 4: I never really was.
Speaker 5: I was probably like most people, skeptical but optimistic. There's got to be something that somebody's seeing. You can't have this many reports and not be something. I've always been a fan of paranormal and I know there's some theories out there that maybe Bigfoot is a paranormal bean or a pair of universe type being that bounces between universes, or what have you. I believe now, but in the past, I was like, there's got to be something to it.
Speaker 4: Hopefully optimistic.
Speaker 5: I can't possibly imagine that all of these sightings are just crazy people out there making stuff up, especially all.
Speaker 4: Over the world.
Speaker 5: The whole premise behind my experience a hunter. I didn't hunt very much when I was in my early adult years. I hunted when I was teenager, squirrel stuff like that with buddies when we were teenagers, and did some deer hunting. Went into the military. I was in the Marines. Of course, now I didn't have the privilege to be one of those badass marine corpse snipers, but as everybody knows, marine is a rifleman first, so when they taught us how to shoot at people, I lost my taste for hunting in general became something that you would do out of necessity.
Speaker 4: Didn't fast forward. I'd gotten out of the Marines in ninety six.
Speaker 5: In two thousand and six, joined the Army, the National Guard. In two thousand and nine, went to Afghanistan. I was there for a year and I was privileged to meet a lot of just outstanding people. One of these colonel that I met, he was an executive officer for my unit, introduced me to a group of people. When I got back from Afghanistan, I actually became really good friends with this fella.
Speaker 4: I went to work for him.
Speaker 5: I didn't have a job when I came back from Afghanistan, so I went basically on active duty at that point, active duty.
Speaker 4: With the state.
Speaker 5: Became really good friends with the warrant officer that I worked with or worked for, and subsequently he to kind of lend a little bit of credibility here, not that I really felt like I need to, but as part of the story, this gentleman ended up being a CW five. So, if you're familiar with the military ranks, C five is the highest warrant officer rank that you can get.
Speaker 4: They don't hand that out lightly.
Speaker 5: C W five is the you have a full bird colonel respond to a CW five with yes, sir.
Speaker 4: We became friends.
Speaker 5: He's got a place in North Georgia in Blairsville, which stits right on the edge or is really surrounded by the Chattyhoochie National Forest. That's roughly I think, close to one hundred thousand acres of forestland.
Speaker 4: There's not a whole lot out there.
Speaker 5: We were lucky that his place set real close to some National Forest property short drive and we hunted there from yes, probably starting around twenty eleven until he yes, maybe two thousand and sixteen.
Speaker 4: I had gotten injured prior to the.
Speaker 5: Deployment is steering deployment, and I've got bad knees, so I draw a little bit of disability from the VA for my knees. So I got to a point where I just couldn't do it anymore. I can climb up a ladder stand and sit in a ladder stand, but I can't climb up and down mountains. About twenty sixteen is when I stopped hunting up.
Speaker 4: There in North Georgia.
Speaker 5: This experience that I had probably happened around twenty thirteen twenty fourteen, and the way it all happened. I've never been afraid really to be in the woods. There's something about nature that is peaceful all the time. So when this chaos to me happened, it scared me to a point that it made my blood would just run cold. Where I hunted at this particular area, my buddy would drop me off and then he would commute about another mile and a half down.
Speaker 4: The forestry road and go to his stand. My stand I had to go up. I don't want to guess at the incline.
Speaker 5: It wasn't quite forty five degree, but it was pretty dagon steep incline, and it's zig zagged. It had switchbacks on it, but it was probably about eight hundred, maybe a thousand yards of.
Speaker 4: Switchbacks up the side to get to the ridge line.
Speaker 5: When you get to the top of the ridge line, you can go right and continue up the ridge towards the top of the mountain, or you could turn left and there was like a hedge of laurel and some hardwoods. Anybody that's ever been fishing, and you get into that swampy area where you got a lot of those dead sticks stick it up out of the ground, which probably would have been a tree at some point before it became a swamp. That's why I caught them stick ups because they weren't very big, probably none of them taller than me.
Speaker 4: I'm six foot.
Speaker 5: They didn't have any in the winter time, they han't having leaves on them, so all the greenery was like this hedge of mountain laurels that ran off to the left, and then a game trail that weaved in and out.
Speaker 4: Of these little stick ups. So I followed the way, or where I put my sand.
Speaker 5: I followed that little game trail, and then went down the other side of the ridge about ten yards maybe, and climbed a tree with my climbing stand, climbed up to the level of the ridge, so that anything I was shooting at was pretty much at eye level. I wasn't shooting up and I wasn't shooting down. Because this was a well used game trail. I figured I got a good chance, and this is where I always put my stand. For the whole time that we hunted there, all ever saw were turkeys. But I knew something was using that trail because it was well worn. On this particular evening, I thought I'm gonna get out. I always tried to get out before dark. Now I know a lot of people. They are hardcore hunters. They're gonna sit there until legal shooting light. If you've been in the mountains, you know that it may be bright up tap, but when you start getting down low it gets dark quick. So having bad knees and trying to negotiate that, I said it was about five five point.
Speaker 4: Fifteen or so, so I'm gonna go ahead and get down.
Speaker 5: I scared a deer when I was coming back through the laurel and the stick ups. I scared a deer. I heard it run off to my right. I knew that it was a deer. Now i'll get to how I knew it was a deer, But you know what a deer sounds like when they run. Part of my story has to do with sounds, so I don't want to get too much into that. But I knew it was a deer, and I checked my app. I've got one of those apps that you used to find the feeding times, right, same for fishing and whatever. They've got a major time and a minor time throughout the day in that twenty four hour period where they're going.
Speaker 4: To feed they're somewhat accurate. It's not one hundred percent.
Speaker 5: But I checked it and according to the time, it was a minor feeding time, and I had said in the evening. What I meant was lunchtime that day. The evening part comes back to the story. So I scared the deer off lunchtime getting down, and I checked and that was about right feeding time. So I said, okay, tonight, I will sit until there's no shooting light. Because the feeding time, the major feeding time, was six PM. So it's okay, I'm sit. I'm gonna sit in this tree until it gets dark. Hopefully i'll kill something. It'll be worth falling down the mountain. So that night I gave him my stand. That afternoon, I guess it was probably we had lunch and got back in there about one o'clock one thirty and I sat.
Speaker 4: I sat the whole time. It was dark. I couldn't see nothing.
Speaker 5: When I climbed down, even the horizon was just barely purple.
Speaker 4: I climbed down.
Speaker 5: Unloaded my rifle like I always do, threw it over my shoulder, climbed up to the ridgeline, and started walking up the trail to get to the head of where I would walk back down. I got through those stick ups about halfway and I couldn't see because of the laurel. But what I heard, and it's weird to even talk about it now. First I heard a kind of a sound, and there were a lot of hunters out there are going to go, oh, you guys just got picked off. Deer just blue at you. Now, I know what a deer sounds like when it blows. This wasn't a deer. This sounded like somebody was ticked off. But it was real deep and real powerful. Then what I heard next is what made my blood run cold, because it was this combination of sounds that I've heard before, like a pig squill, a screech owl, just a combination of animals just to scream. I drew my pistol, immediately drew my pistol, just reflux and hit my flashlight.
Speaker 4: This is where I'm going to talk about those sounds of animals moving around. You know, deer.
Speaker 5: What a deer sounds like. It's very light footed, it sounds like it's.
Speaker 4: On four legs. You can hear it run.
Speaker 5: And you know what a bear sounds like when a bear runs. A bear doesn't really pick up its legs and shuff If you've ever seen one running through the woods or through the mountains, everything that grows on that mountain that is dead in the wintertime sticks to his fur. Everything sticks to it. It's like he's bringing a pile of leaves. Right, It's just a sound coming down the mountain. That's not what I heard. What I heard were heavy footsteps, just thuds, running away from me in the opposite direction.
Speaker 4: They died after that scream. And it wasn't a whoop.
Speaker 5: I know people talk about whoops or they even sometimes hear what sounds like a lady screaming. It was like that sound, but it was deeper. It was more from the gut. I didn't really feel it. I know people talk about they have heard the experiences where people say that they have these up close encounters, that these screams, that they can feel them like infrasound or whatever. I didn't really feel it as much that I can remember. But it may be that I was just scared out of my mind. But I heard it running away from me, and it wasn't a bear bear shuffles and drags everything with him. This was heavy footed and it was moving at.
Speaker 4: A pretty good clip.
Speaker 5: Just from the sound of moving away from me, I could tell that whatever it was in my mind, it was a bigfoot, but it was very long strides, so it would take a step. He would hear it like landing it by like a sledgehammer pounding on the dirt. That's just the best way I can describe it. So I gathered myself it's gone at this point because I don't hear anything else. What I think happened was what I was hoping would happen. Is there was a deer or some wildlife that was going to come down that game trail and give.
Speaker 4: Me a shot. But he got it, or at least tried to get it, and maybe he did.
Speaker 5: Maybe he drug it off with him because I adn't see anything, so maybe he took it with him. I get down the trail and my buddy standing in front of his truck, and I said, did you hear that? And he said no, I just got out of the truck, he says, I just pulled up. I thought he had been sitting there because he was standing in front of the truck.
Speaker 4: He's no, I didn't hear anything. I tell him the story. I just told you, and he laughs.
Speaker 5: Of course this is a big it's plenty to him, because I'm scared at this point.
Speaker 4: And I'm not one to normally be scared.
Speaker 5: Not that I'm some sort of badass or anything, but I'm I'm six foot tall, i was at that time probably two hundred and eighty pounds. I've been in the military, I've been in combat zone, I've been all over the world. Just being in the Marines, we like to beat on each other. I've never been one to really be scared of anything, and this scared me. And he could tell that I was scared. Maybe he was trying to make light of it.
Speaker 4: And make me feel better, but it didn't.
Speaker 5: It really irritated me, pissed me off a little bit because I felt he wasn't taken me seriously. Of course, hell I probably wouldn't have taken me seriously either. But to tie that in to a visual experience, the way I can describe this area where we hunt is there are two roads that split this ridge line. One road to the left, it's called Low Gap, and there's some houses and large tracks of land that are fenced off. I never saw any horses or anything out there. Maybe at one point they did, or maybe they've just fenced off their property, but large tracks of land, several maybe as much as ten acres. And I never liked hunting on the low Gap side of the mountain, mainly because there's a stream that runs through there. I know everybody's oh, a stream, animal's got to come and drink. Maybe it's military training.
Speaker 4: To what you.
Speaker 5: I didn't like it because the stream was too loud. I couldn't hear anything going on around me. The stream made too much noise.
Speaker 3: And stay tuned for more sasquatch out to see. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 4: So I never hunted over there. Always hunted on the other side of the ridge.
Speaker 5: And basically if you were where those roads split off, if you were to start walking up the mountain there, that would take you right to where they were like these. You'd climb up and they'd be a flat spot, and then you'd climb over another ridge and there'd be a flat spot. And so there was probably like maybe six slap spots like that all the way up to the top.
Speaker 4: Of the mountain. So I left and went home.
Speaker 5: My friend called me the next evening and said, listen I want to tell you a story, and I'm like, oh, here we go. He's about poke fun at me. That's like, okay, what is it? He said, I ran into I can't remember what his name is right off.
Speaker 4: But he's a local to the Blairsville area. My buddy told me.
Speaker 5: He says, when I came out of the woods this morning, this truck was sitting there by my truck. So I waited for him to come out of the woods to talk with him, get some insight on what's going on with the deer and.
Speaker 4: Stuff like that. I said, okay. He says, this is what he told me.
Speaker 5: I told him the story that you told me. I'm going to try and speak like this guy. The gentleman is not slow or mentally ill or anything like that.
Speaker 4: He's just country.
Speaker 5: So Alvin tells him, my friend tells him this story, and the guy says, let.
Speaker 4: Me tell you something. Don't be too quick to laugh.
Speaker 5: He said, I was hunting Low Gap Road by the stream over there on that fence line. He said, I saw two of something walking across that field. He said, buddy, they weren't human, but they were walking up right.
Speaker 4: I said, really. Alvin said, yeah, I just thought that I should tell you that story.
Speaker 5: That kind of lended credibility to me, because first of all, this guy's a local, he lives there. I don't want to say he's seen that type of stuff all the time, he sees stuff in the woods all the time, because he's always.
Speaker 4: In the woods in that area, he lives there.
Speaker 5: For me, that kind of settled in my mind that what I heard, even though I didn't see it, that what I heard was what I thought it was.
Speaker 4: After that, I've just stuck with it.
Speaker 5: Started watching the big Foot shows on TV and that kind of thing. And one night my wife and I and they made fun of me that Christmas was funny actually that Christmas because I told the family the story that Christmas, my daughter had gotten me a magnet for the refrigerator that said a Bigfoot Hide and Seek champion.
Speaker 4: Everybody thought it was real funny.
Speaker 5: But my wife and I we were laying in bed one night, she was reading her on her phone or something, and I was watching one.
Speaker 4: Of the Bigfoot shows they were doing.
Speaker 5: They call them the town hall meetings to talk to people and get their experiences.
Speaker 4: This person they stood up and described hearing what I heard.
Speaker 5: They described it just like I described it, and my wife looks over at me and she goes, that's exactly what you said you heard, and I said, yeah, exactly, that's what I'm trying to tell you. Then after that, I started noticing things in the woods.
Speaker 4: More than normal.
Speaker 5: So something I learned going to Afghanistan when we did our training to go to Afghanistan was being able to spot potential id's roadside bombs and stuff like that. One of the ways you could do that was the trigger men for these ied They'll stack rocks on the side of the road and that's their visual so they know that when the vehicle gets to those rocks, that's when they want to detonate it. And you know that because rocks don't stack themselves, right, somebody had to stack them. I started noticing then in the woods. I wouldn't always be on a trail. Sometimes you go places where nobody's ever been before, and I'll notice rocks are stacked up and you start looking around.
Speaker 4: There's no sign.
Speaker 5: And I'm not saying that Bigfoot stacked rocks, because I don't know that. I didn't see it, But rocks don't stack themselves in the middle of nowhere. In the North Georgia Mountains where there's ninety six thousand acres and I just happened to walk upon the same site that somebody else came through.
Speaker 4: It felt like stacking rocks. I just find that hard to believe.
Speaker 5: And I know that there are experiences people have with like trees being crossed over and made into these like egg shapes or what have you to note either danger or it's an arrow it's pointing this way, or hey, this is the spot or whatever, and not figuring rocks.
Speaker 4: It's the same thing.
Speaker 5: Anybody could stack a rock, but why in the hell would they do it in the middle of nowhere.
Speaker 4: Out in the woods. It's weird. It's just weird stuff like that.
Speaker 5: That kind of covers my experience with that. So the trail camera pictures, I'm will send them to you as soon as I can find them. We keep cameras out on the property. I have sixty five acres here in Middle Georgia that we hunt on. There's a lot of there's turkey, pig and deer, so we keep trail cameras on there pretty regular And it's not just me that hunts down there. My wife's cousin hunts down there and his family. So I had this trail camera. I pulled the footage on. I want to say this was probably twenty twelve. Somebody else that was on one of your earlier episodes had talked about seeing like beams of light. So here's the short of it. You know how trail camera takes pictures, just takes them.
Speaker 4: As long as there's movement in front of them, they're going.
Speaker 5: To take a picture, and it might be every ten seconds, twenty seconds, whatever. So the first picture is a deer and a raccoon, and I want to say it was a squirrel, but it might not have been a squirrel because of us at night, and usually squirrels are bedded down at night. But it seems like there were three animals there on a pile of.
Speaker 4: Corn that I had put out.
Speaker 5: That's the best way to see what's on the property, especially before hunting season, because you used to not be able to.
Speaker 4: Use corn from one understand now it's completely legal.
Speaker 5: But I dunked out this corn, and so the first picture is these three animals on this corn. The next picture, all three animals are looking up and not just like looking up eye level, but they're looking up up towards the sky, and they're all looking the same direction. The next picture is a beam of light that's entering from I guess when you're looking at it from the top left of the frame coming down. The next picture, the animals are gone. I guess it's possible in.
Speaker 4: Ten or fifteen seconds for them to disappear.
Speaker 5: But then the next picture, that beam of light comes again from the right side of the frame. And it was strange because they were gone in between the light showing up the first time and the light showing up the second time. So the light showed up the second time. Whatever the timeframe is that it takes those pictures, let's just say that it's twenty seconds in between. There there's a frame where they're gone. Yeah, they probably just ran off. But where this property is and what surrounds this property. In all the years, probably twenty years that we've had this property, and all the years that I've been out there, and I've got a camper down there that I stay in some nights to hunt, I've never heard of hell helicopter. That was my first thought is maybe this is just a bee from a helicopter. I but it's like, why in the world would it be in the woods out here, in the middle of nowhere. The other strange thing about it is just that the rest of the time that corn pile was there, I'll swap out my sim cards or memory cards, so it wasn't without one.
Speaker 4: I just took that one out, put another one in.
Speaker 5: Nothing ever came back to that pile, just sat there until it went it started to ferment, it started to smell bad, so I just took a shovel and dug a hole and put it in the ground, because not even the hogs. Normally that smell, that ferment and sour smell will draw in the pig pigs never even came over there. We've taken a couple of pigs off the property. I know there's pigs there. Will even sometimes dump dog food into a shallow hole that maybe got some water in it so that it will sour start to ferment because the hogs don't care, they're going to eat it. But nothing ever came back to that corner pile after that, So that was really weird.
Speaker 4: Then.
Speaker 5: The only other real paranormal experience that I've got took place when I was I don't know, I guess I was fifteen years old, maybe fourteen. I had a friend of mine whose family had a home on Saint Simon's Island. And I don't know how familiar you are with the Georgia Islands, but beautiful place and a lot of history. And one of the places on Saint Simon's Island that's just got tons of history.
Speaker 4: It's a place called christ Church.
Speaker 5: That beautiful old church has spurned a couple of times and been rebuilt, but it's got this graveyard that surrounds the two sides and the back half of it, and old graves. There's graves that date back to seventeen hundreds. I'm sure there's probably some that are older than that, but there are stories of particular ghosts. So my buddy and I and his mom, we'd go and take the dogs. Dogs are supposed to be sensitive, and they were little yappy dogs, not Doberman's or anything.
Speaker 4: They were a little like hackapoos.
Speaker 5: Or something maybe, And we walked all over the graveyard on this particular night, we walked all over it, and the dogs it's like they were just out for a walk, no reaction to anything. We went to this one place where the story is that the girls whose grave it is, was still afraid of the dark when she got married, and she was still young. She was thirteen, which wasn't that unusual two hundred years ago, but she was still afraid of the dark. So the story goes that she got sick and died, and on her deathbed she asked her husband, please don't ever leave me in the dark, and so every night he would go to her headstone and leave a candle on her headstone every night until he died. So the story is supposedly, you can go out there and see this light floating above headstone.
Speaker 4: So we walked all over it.
Speaker 5: Dogs didn't react to anything, and we go back and get in the car.
Speaker 4: And there's been the history of christ Church.
Speaker 5: Satanic groups used to go out there have their little rituals. There's one grave that's an unusual grave because the headstone is like a table. Supposedly there was sacrifices and all this stuff, and probably to some extent there probably was, but it probably was just a small group of misunderstood goth youth. But a lot of these stories persist and they're continued on because there's people that go out there looking for this stuff. My personal belief, because I believe in Christ, is that any spirit that's here on earth that's not alive is demonic.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 5: I don't believe that Christ leaves any of his chill here on earth after they died, So whatever it is has to be demonic. That's my belief now Now, at the time, it was just a ghost.
Speaker 4: Anyway, we give up. We're going back to the car.
Speaker 5: We didn't see anything, The dogs didn't get all freaked out. We get in the car and the parking lot's really just a dirt pull off across the street from the church, and it's probably, I don't know, twenty five or thirty yards deep, so you could get a couple of rows of cars in there if you want to, but we were the only ones out there on this particular night. We get in the car and the way she's parked, she does circle back around, like the back end of the car is facing the church right, so shee pulls around so that she's nosed into the road facing the church at an angle.
Speaker 4: There's no traffic. She was moving at a speed that.
Speaker 5: Indicated to me she wasn't planning on stopping or yielding.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: This is probably three o'clock in the morning at this point, and there's nobody out on that side of the island at three o'clock in the morning. So the speed she was at, my guest, was she was not going to yield.
Speaker 4: She was just going to keep rolling onto the blacktop and head on back to the house.
Speaker 5: At the same time that I started to say the word stop, she was already on the brakes and the car was already skiddy, and she looked back at me and she said, did you see that?
Speaker 4: And I'm like, I did see that. And my buddy, he goes, whatd y'all see? He wasn't paying attention. What'd y'all see? And I said, yeah, Judy, what did you see?
Speaker 5: She said, I saw a light over there on the right side of the church and those trees.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, yep, let's go home. She saw what I saw. That's all I needed to know. Let's get out of here. That was creepy. And there's a lot of ghost stories about places like that.
Speaker 5: Like Savannah and Saint Simon's Island, Jackal Island, that whole area in Charles, South Carolina, but those are the only real what I feel like, are real experiences that I've had, and now what that was on the trail camera, I don't know, but I don't think that animals would run off from a helicopter passing over. I mean, maybe they would, I don't know. It was just really weird how.
Speaker 4: That demon light showed up. Creepy.
Speaker 3: It definitely sounds creepy. I want to go back to the bigfoot stuff for a second and ask you a couple of questions here. Obviously you didn't get to see it. It sounds very much like my experience when I was a boy in the North Georgia Mountains, hearing something that you can't explain, knowing that something's off. It's not a bear, it's not a coyote, it's not a deer, it's not any of these things, and process of elimination leaves you with this one thing and having that visual experience. That's certainly not the only visual that I've documented in and around the Blairsville area. There's other reports on other databases that people have shared over the years. Having had that experience and then getting into the subject, obviously it didn't push you away from it. You started watching some shows and getting into the subjects a little deeper. I know, it's a subjective thing. But getting into this subject and looking into these creatures, have you given any thought to some of the supernatural or the paranormal aspects of these creatures that people describe. I know you listen to other people tell their stories over the years. I used to separate the things like the weird lights that you experience on the trail cam and big fun activity. I used to say, those are completely separate, they have nothing to do with each other. But the deeper I've gotten into this and my own experience is just as recently as this past year. This past summer changed my thought process a little bit on what these creatures may be at least capable of. I still think they're a flesh and blood creature. I think there's some sort of possible realic tomanoid, something along the lines very close to us.
Speaker 4: Right could be.
Speaker 3: Wrong, that could be aliens, that could be interdimensional.
Speaker 4: I have no idea.
Speaker 3: I don't think they are. But some of the things that I saw self illuminating eyes last year, and I'd heard so many people tell those stories on the podcast, and I used to roll my eyes all the time, thinking there's no way that these things have self illuminating eyes that would, in my opinion at least back then, would give them some sort of ability that I can't put into a box or understand. So I just didn't want to deal with it. But then I saw it myself, and now I can't explain it. So, given what you've learned about these things and looked into where are you on the spectrum between? Completely?
Speaker 4: In one camp?
Speaker 3: You're the apor, You're the flesh and blood guy. These are just big apes in the woods two. Can there be or possibly be some sort of maybe not even a paranormal connection, but at least some sort of abilities that these things have that maybe we don't understand. Where are you on the whole spectrum between the two?
Speaker 4: And stay tuned for.
Speaker 3: More Sasquatch out to see.
Speaker 4: We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 5: So I think that I'm going to be somewhere in the middle. We're specifically talking about Bigfoot. I think I'll probably be somewhere in the middle there. Now, there's a scene from the Expedition Bigfoot, that show that's on TV.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 5: A lot of that stuff is really cool. I like to believe that some of that stuff is real. I know that Obviously TV sells right drama cells, so I know that there's got to be some level of drama added into these shows. But there's this one scene where two of the individuals from the show are on the bank of a river and on the other side of the river it's a cliff. It's not super high, but there's a flat wall on the other side, kind of something that maybe you'd see like in the Grand Canyon or something.
Speaker 4: Right where the river flows real close to there's.
Speaker 5: This rock face and if there's nothing between them and the rock except for the river, right, there's no trees, there's nothing like that. And in this scene, before they even said, oh did you see that and run it back, you can see.
Speaker 4: What looks like a cloaked figure, the shadow.
Speaker 5: First there is the shadow figure running from right to left across the scene.
Speaker 4: On the other side of the river, there's shadows on the face of the wall.
Speaker 5: So first you see the shadow, but then when they go back and they play it multiple times, it almost looks like you can see a cloak. I don't know how to describe a predator the movie Predator, know how you could see through him, but you could still see.
Speaker 4: Him like it was liquid or something. That's what this looked like. So when I see that, and then you hear these other stories, you've got to think, okay.
Speaker 5: And then he just vanished. It didn't continue any further. He vanished almost like a door open and he walked through it. So you got to wonder, are they interdimensional? Are they enter time? Are they from another time? And if it is another time, is it from the future or is it from the past. Then there's these other discoveries and I listened to I try to educate myself. I don't want to discount what anybody has to say. Just at the face of it, I have some issues with some of it. I find it hard to believe respect or no respect that if you live someplace and you believe that there are thirty families a bigfoot living on your property and you don't have a single picture, that bothers me, right, I have a hard time reconciling that in my brain. The other side of it, too, is I listened to a lot of different podcasts, but I was listening to one that I listen to every day. I don't know if I could mention these other shows or not by name, and he might not appreciate it. But the Joe Rogan experience, I don't know if you listen to that at all. But he has people from all over the spectrum of entertainment and science and different people like that. And on the show that I was listening to yesterday, it was an older show, not too old, but he.
Speaker 4: Had Mike Waddell, who's a famous hunter.
Speaker 5: He's from Georgia, the Bone Collectors, and they were talking about it, and one of the issues that they had drawn on was that the number of people that hunt, especially in the South, the Carolinas, Georgia, Tennessee.
Speaker 4: We're good old boys. We like to be in the woods.
Speaker 5: We loved the taste of good meat, right, that's not taining it. So we're in the woods and part of our plan is to find those the best place we can go. So we've got trail cameras, right, So there's trail cameras everywhere. Find it hard to believe that not a single trip camera has ever picked up photograph. Now that could lend to being educated. I know one thing that I have been told and have experienced before, is that alkaline batteries bear it smell it. I don't know if it's because it's that sweet smell in the alkaline battery or whatever. But they can smell it. And I've seen bear walk up to a trail camera and literally pull it off the tree and it's been torn When we've got to it, it's been torn open where they're trying to go after the batteries.
Speaker 4: So I've heard that so can sasquatch smell alkaline batteries? Is that how he's able to avoid it?
Speaker 5: Because first he can smell it, and then he's smart enough to look around to spot it and then avoid it.
Speaker 4: The other thing too, I was listening. I don't know if.
Speaker 5: You're aware of these structures that they have found underneath the pyramids in Egypt.
Speaker 4: That's something new. I don't know if you've heard that or not. But they found these.
Speaker 5: Structures that shouldn't be there, that run very deep beneath the Great Pyramids and Giza. So to me, that says that we don't know squat about squat. Right, We've been researching these pyramids, they've been there for five thousand years, we've been researching them, and we're just now finding out there's these structures under them, and maybe we really are just this tiny, little speck, when this giant universe, galaxy, whatever you want. When you hear about stuff like that, and then the theory is about the evolution, which I don't buy into it all because I believe in God. I believe in God, but I believe in the Big Bang because I believe that God could have very easily spoken that into an existence. He could have easily said, Okay, this is how we're going to do it. And I believe the reason why I believe that is because they can plot these locations in space and then run it backwards in a computer and.
Speaker 4: See where they are.
Speaker 5: These theories about the Moon being hollow and it's an alien base, no, because you can literally run it backwards in the computer simulation and see that it was another earthly body that hit the Earth and then broke off and ended up dying and being or moon. Science and religion can go side by side. I do one hundred percent believe that they can go side by side.
Speaker 4: But when you hear about.
Speaker 5: These structures under the pyramids and then the temple or what they believe may be a temple that's thirteen thousand years old, potentially, that kind of kills the whole idea that societies or civilizations didn't happen until eight thousand years ago or six thousand years ago or whatever it was with the Samerians or what have you.
Speaker 4: It's like it happened a lot sooner than that. And then when you.
Speaker 5: Start getting into DNA research and they can research and find out that my DNA can be traced to a single individual out of Africa two hundred and fifty thousand years ago. Okay, So now you're really stepping outside the realm of what's possible when you look at things like that.
Speaker 4: Like I said, I think that we really don't know squat about squad.
Speaker 5: And of course there's also my belief and because my belief in Christ is that I believe that part of our journey, it says in the Bible that we're supposed to strive to be christ Like, right to ever transform ourselves into the image of Christ.
Speaker 4: So we're supposed to always be striving to fit into that image.
Speaker 5: And then in someplace else it tells us that when we get there, we'll be given all the knowledge of the heavens. And what I believe is that we were with God, we were sent here, and we'll go back to be with God, and when we do, that's when we'll be enlightened. Right when we finally go back, and I think that's when we'll find out if Bigfoot is real or not, or what Bigfoot is, the whole idea something is alive, or if it's just spiritual, or if it's interdimensional. Maybe it's not really the question we need to be asking. Maybe the question is it our business? How would you feel if somebody started tracking around in your backyard setting up all kinds of equipment going.
Speaker 4: I don't know if Brian's real.
Speaker 5: Let me see, let me send it this equipment and see if Brian's real. I think they we'll find out the answers when it's time. I don't think that there's anything that we're going to be enlightened to before then.
Speaker 3: I can't disagree with that, Chris. I've had a blast talking to you. Thanks so much for coming on and sharing your experiences and having the conversation.
Speaker 4: Absolutely I enjoyed it.
Speaker 2: They say you don't gotta go home, but you can't stay.
Speaker 6: I don't want to be.
Speaker 2: Outside trying. Does chard that chi everything?
Speaker 6: Call it ride back cry that joy for me?
Speaker 2: Enjoy staying right there.
Speaker 6: You call it right away, sass games. Stass games used the stays