Speaker 1: All right, welcome back and joining us now is Gerald Slinty. As I said before we left, nothing much has happened. Last time I talked to Gerald was the day before the shooting in Pennsylvania, and you think about all the things that have happened in the last couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: Welcome back, Gerald, great to.
Speaker 3: Have you, well, thanks for having me, and let's.
Speaker 1: Say too, By the way, Gerald has kindly set up a discount for our listeners at trends Journal. If you go to trend journal dot com, you can subscribe to Trends Journal there and save ten percent off of the price. Just use the code night. It's a great journal. It's got hundreds of pages of articles that he puts together each week, and it's set up in an online magazine format, so it's not only you can flip the pages like it's an ebook, but you can also search it as well, and so it's cross indexed up to date, and he is always ahead of the trends. As a matter of fact, you had some things to say about La Law, didn't you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, again, the Trends Journal, we're talking about two dollars and fifty cents a week. Yeah, you go to the Wall Street journalists could buy it every day. It's five dollars a day. Wow, weither paper record in New York Times four dollars a day. This is two dollars fifty cents a week. And we're giving you again history before it happens. And here's the more proof. We just sent out this special trend alert to subscribers yesterday. Kamala Harris twenty twenty four. Again, as trend forecasters, you look at things to the way they are, not the way you want them to be. We look at the facts and we're political atheists. We don't you know, we don't take sides on this this stuff. That's Jamela Harris. Yeah, Kamala Harris, twenty twenty four. The Trends Journals May twenty twenty two trend forecast. The Trends journal had forecast that Joe Biden would step down and Kamala Harris would run for president in twenty twenty four. And we now forecast, minus a wildcard such as the stock market crash, Harris will beat Donald Trump in the race for the White House.
Speaker 3: This was the hour.
Speaker 4: May seventeenth, twenty twenty two, trend forecast. Kamala Harris has aspirations to be president of the United States, and she knows that her boss is an unpopular president who is seventy nine years old. She wants to be the party standard bearer and needs to start making a name for herself as she hopes to run for president again, being that the Biden administration is viewed as ineffective in bringing down inflation and strongly boosting the economy. You ready remember this is why you subscribe to the Trands Journal. This is May of twenty twenty two, over two years ago. Harris will seize upon abortion rights because there seems to be only two things that she can use to unite her front Ukraine war support and pro abortion. Again, it's not what you want, what you wish, what you believe in, it's what is Yeah, that's right. And again you look at the data. It's NBC News noted the Public Policy Research Institute. Again, this is from our Trends Journal of just two weeks later, ran a national poll in February that found sixty four percent of Americans think abortion should be a legal right in all or most cases, which is an increase of fifty five percent in twenty ten. Now listen, very important The poll was broken down by political affiliation. It found eighty seven percent of Democrats, sixty five percent of Independence and thirty seven percent of Republicans say abortion should be legal. So you go by the numbers. Let's go back to the midterm elections. Again, we wrote about this as it was happening. That's why we have these articles. This is during the midterm election. We had also forecasts that despite Joe Biden's low approval rating during the twenty twenty two midterm elections, the Republicans would lose the opportunity to have a strong House majority, which they did because of their anti abortion platform, and that Kamella Dorris as the Democratic Party air in quotes again we wrote this in twenty twenty two, would seize upon the opportunity, which she did. And now with twenty four May twenty twenty two Trends Journal, we wrote and now a trend post quote Harris no doubt is thrilled to finally have a topic that resonates with the Americans who were growing increasingly frustrated with the Biden administration. The newly released CBS News U Gov poll found that nearly eight and ten voters say conditions in the US are going somewhat or very badly, and fifty six percent disapprove of how Biden is handling his presidential duties. So I'm going to stop at that before I go forward, look at all the people that were disgusted with Biden in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 3: This forgotten.
Speaker 4: Why did the Republicans not do well in the midterm elections because of the abortion issue? Simple as that. Again, we're the only ones talking about this. We're the only ones talking about it back then. I'll go on, these numbers do not vote well for Harris, who is theoretically as heir to the Democratic Party. So she's latching on to a topic that resonates with single issue voters and core constituencies, and there is no better single issue than abortion. Gerald Celenti has long said that when all else fails, they take you to a war electoral politics, and Democrats going into the midterm elections, that's saying could be edited. When all else fails, they bring up abortion rights.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, a war against babies. Yeah. And you know that's the thing. I agree with you, because you look.
Speaker 4: At what it's not what you want, what you wish for you hope, it's what is.
Speaker 1: And I've said this because you know that's what Trump said. He said, look, we lost the same thing you just said. We lost big time in the midterms, even when the economy was not doing well and it should have been a big red wave. He said, we lost because of the abortion issue. But I think they lost on the abortion issue because they're unable and unwilling to defend it. That's the key part. And when we look at Trump, he's running as hard as he can. I agree with your analysis because you look at what he did with the RNC and they completely removed that as well as guns, which is another one of her big issues is firearms, and she may wind up putting in Gabby Gifford's husband, Mark Kelly, big gun control things. So she runs on gun control and she runs on abortion, and they're running hard away from those issues. They don't want to defend those issues. They don't know how to defend those issues, but they don't want to. They pulled them out of the platform, indicating and Trump did the platform indicating he doesn't know how and doesn't want to defend on those issues. And so if you've got somebody, as you point out, there's already a big constituency in favor of abortion. And if he isn't going to take that head on and lead, if he's going to try to be a wet his finger in the and stick it in the air type of politician, he's going to just run from those things and it's going to be a slaughter on those issues like that.
Speaker 2: I agree with you.
Speaker 4: Here's more about Trump. This is what we said again, this is the special trend alert we go as a political atheist. Lenty said, it's not what you want, what you wish for, what you believe in. We're treading four cashes. It's what is and this is what we wrote. When Trump picked JD. Vance as VP. Cilente again, who worked on major political campaigns in Westchester County, New York, was assistant to the Secretary of the New York State Senate and taught political campaign technology course at Saint John's University, said Vance was a bad choice because number one, this is what I said before this, this is when they just picked him. Trump won Ohio big. What the hell you're getting a guy that from a state where you won big from You got to get somebody from a swing state that you need.
Speaker 3: So that was the first mistake. Then we go on to say that.
Speaker 4: And now making a bad situation much worse. SILENTI said that quote Vance being so anti abortion and pro life life is going to make them lose the presidential election. Indeed, Vance has been highly criticized for his recent comment calling women without children quote a bunch of childless cat ladies who are miserable at their own lives and the choices that they made, and so they want to make the rest of the country miserable too.
Speaker 3: End quote. How stupid could you be to say the stuper prap.
Speaker 1: Even if it's true, you don't say this stuff?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 4: And then we go and on the Trump side of abortion, according to his previous statements, Harris will blast him for his stance. Remember, indeed, this is why you subscribe to the trans Journal. As we wrote in our thirty May twenty twenty three Trends Journal, quote, Trump has called himself quote the most pro life president in America in American history, and a Supreme Court appointments overturned Roe Verse Wade. Trump took credit for quote killing the law end quote that had been in place of fifty years. Quote after fifty years of failure with nobody coming even close. I was able to kill Roe Verse Wade, much to the shock of everyone. Trump posted on truth Social Without me, there would be no six weeks, ten weeks, fifteen weeks, or whatever is finally agreed to. Without me, the pro life movement would have just kept losing today.
Speaker 3: You got it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And he knows that because in the debates he says, well, I'm all about the exceptions, and you know, fortunately we have it so the states can do that. Isn't going to sell that, isn't He can't if he can't make a principal defense. If he's going to, he boasts about it. But he's never going to be able to make a principal defense about anything because the guy doesn't have any principles, and so he's not going to make a principal defense of saving babies lives. He's not going to show the video. He's not going to He could do it. He could do it as part of the national ads because he's running for office. He could show pictures of a boarded babies. But he's not going to defend the process. He's going to run from it. And we all know what happens in a battle. If you turn around and run, you get shot in the back. Right, that's what's going to happen to him. It's going to be big time, really is. I think I agree with you.
Speaker 4: And by the way, the reason we wrote back then about Harris running and being anti pro life, your body, your choice, we also went on to write about what hypocrisy was spewing.
Speaker 3: Out of a mouth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh, your body a choice. But you got to get that vaccination. That's right, that's right, you gotta get that vaccination. You don't have a choice. Oh, women only have the choice. I'm a man. I don't have my body my choice. Screw you, Solenty, right, screw you. You better take that jab, no jab, no job, that's right. And all your people in the military you don't get that jab.
Speaker 3: You're out of here.
Speaker 4: And all your companies and over one hundred employees, you.
Speaker 3: Don't get that jab. All right, what hypocrisy.
Speaker 4: That's why we wrote this again, were political atheists. We don't take sides. Well, we wrote about this. Nobody said nobody anywhere anyways.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but see Trump is not gonna make that argument. Trump won't make that. He could not nail that with that argument. You you mandated this you know with a mask. You mandated it, with the lockdowns and the social distancing, and then you mandated we put an experimental poison into our veins. And you want to talk about women's health, Let's talk about everybody's health. But he's not going to say that because he's got to defen you know, he doesn't want to attack his own shot that he's so proud of. He's finally stopped talking about that. But now he can't come back and make that argument. He won't make it. Let me ask you this. He can, yeah, let me ask you this. So on his side, now, what he's trying to do, he's trying to make an outreach and he's done pretty well with the crypto people. I think he addressed a big crypto convention in Nashville yesterday that Tony Hardiman was at. But you know he wants to I'm all pro crypto and all the rest of this stuff. And so he's making all these moves to big tech and of course that's the one thing that jade E vance is, you know, all these alliances with the big tech people. So a lot of big tech people for him, and Israel Is for him. Is that going to be enough for him to pull this thing there. That seems to me that's his only card that he's got.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, nothing, it's nothing. Now, this is very important. Again, we're telling people nobody else said. This is from CNN yesterday. Harris blast Trump vision as one of chaos, fear and hate in fiery teachers union speech. She''s walking at the teachers' union, right, and they go on to say, Harris contrasted her agenda. Ready for the first thing of abortion rights. First thing, first thing, number two, you're ready LGBTQ, as you mentioned, gun control, the support for organized labor, and student loan debt relief. Okay, so let's just take those abortion rights. The numbers are there. The majority of women are pro abortion, and the majority of Democrats and the majority of independents. People would not have gone out to vote for Biden, they hate Trumpers are now going to go out to vote for Harris. He is going to win over the LGBTQ, x y Z, all of these She's going to win them over. It's you got to do the numbers. The people that believe on the Trump side are a smaller population than this other side. And by the way, the gun control, the hypocrisy of that of gun control for Americas. But hey, where's more weapons for Ukraine, more weapons to go slaughter people, more weapons for the military industrial complex.
Speaker 3: But you're not allowed to have a gun.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So again we call it like it is. We just put the facts down.
Speaker 1: Well, and you know, Okay, so last time we talked two weeks ago. The next day there's a shooting of the Trump rally. Then we had the Republican National Convention, Then there was the crowd strike thing. Now the resignation of Biden and the anointing of Lala Harris. Like I said, nothing much has happened since we last talked. But let's talk about that other thing too, the crowd strike thing, because you know, when we talk about the elections, we should look at the fragile infrastructure, We should look at the political connections. I think of crowd strike and the rest of the stuff, and understand that if it's even close, I think these people will rig it.
Speaker 2: You know, that's the other aspect of it.
Speaker 3: What do you think they'd been rigging it forever?
Speaker 4: You know, like somebody they said to me, they rigged the Trump election, by the way, which I think they did. I was on David's not David Good, David Knight on.
Speaker 3: What's this guy's name? USA Watchdog Gregory greg Hunt Hunter.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I we're doing the whole twenty twenty, we're doing the election results. He had all the screens up. It was Trump like this and Biden under him. All of a sudden, one hundred and twenty thousand writing ballots come in at a like Wisconsin, Michigan and not one for Trump. Yeah, out of one hundred and twenty thousand. I mean, who are you talking to? So I believe it was rigged, man. But let's go back. Remember the hanging chads from the Republican side when they screwed what's his name out of the election in Florida. Yeah, it's the crime syndic that the people are calling a government.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we saw that with the JFK election, and that had voting machines. Then we saw it being scammed with hanging chads, and it's being scammed with electronic voting machines as well as vote by mail and all those those ballot things exactly. So they all always come. My take on it is, I feel like, you know, if it's a runaway election, or if they've got a particular guy they want to in, you know, they'll go with it one way or the other. But if it's kind of close, they usually have their hooks into both of these guys, you know, both of the candidates one way or the other. You go back and you look at you know, when Clinton got in running against George hw the thing then was NAFTA and the wildcard was Ross Perrot, but the Republican Democrat both of them wanted to have NAFTA, and so they fixed it so they didn't have any more wildcards. And you go to the twenty twelve election, You've got Romney and you've got Obama, and they both want Obamacare. And Romney had already done it in Massachusetts when he was governor.
Speaker 2: He did it with Ted.
Speaker 1: Kennedy, and so you know, they usually get there's usually some key issue that the powers that be want to get through and they find a Republican and a Democrat who are going to both be there on that issue. And if it's something that they really if it's close, they can you know, put their thumb on the scale and tip it one way or the other. And there is a real competition, and there is real corruption that is going on between these guys over this game of thrones, both of them. You know, to some degree it is like professional wrestling, but there's a real competition where they both want to set on that throne.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're one hundred percent right, Yeah, so the other go ahead. No, I was going to say. You know, we also said that that this whole thing had been set up for a long time.
Speaker 3: Again, we wrote about it in twenty twenty.
Speaker 4: This whole thing, it's one of the trademarks that we own, is called Presidential Reality Show. This is just a movie, it's all it is. They had this script written a long time ago. Yeah, that's right again back in twenty twenty two. Biden was seventy nine back then, and the people said he was out of his mind.
Speaker 3: Back then, people forget this.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 4: They played the game. They did the June eighteenth or the June whoever was not eighteenth, but the June debate to show that Trump was incapable. They never do debates in June. They begin them in later.
Speaker 2: Yea, you mean Biden, Biden?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Biden, yeah, excuse me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did it.
Speaker 1: Moved it up by three months, moved it up before either either of the people were nominated so they would have the time to do this. I called it Wagging the Biden because it really does remind me of Wag the Dog. David Mammett that a great screenplay of that. And they keep changing the narrative and adjusting it slightly on the fly. It is just like that movie. It truly is amazing, isn't it exactly?
Speaker 4: And what happened was then they did it perfectly timing you were talking about before the Republican convention. Trump was flying high after that convention again, look at the facts, Yeah, lying high. They waited till after the convention for Biden to say he's not running and Kamala Harris is the nominee.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: They timed it perfectly.
Speaker 1: And that's all going to be about that, and everybody will forget all the other stuff that happened with exact.
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 4: They knew exactly what they were doing, and they played out that time from after the debate to the Republican convention. They played the game well. Biden's family wants them to stay in. Biden won't quit, I won't stop. Biden has a discussion with Polo. They played that game. It's a movie, it's a reality show, it's a sitcom. They had it played out perfectly.
Speaker 1: And the fact that they would that this is all played out to put her in position, because notice how everybody collesced very quickly, had all the leadership, including past presidents like Obama, all of them jumping behind Lalla Harris. And now they're talking about the coronation part of this, which had already been talked about but had been mentioned, well, we may need to do this, you know, because we first of all, not only did they move the debate up three months earlier than usual, but they moved the convention to later than the deadline. And so they said, well, because it's later than the deadline. Even though Ohio and some other places said that they will give us an exception, we can't trust that. So we're going to have to do the nomination virtually. And so that's what they're going to do. They're going to quickly push her in before anybody, even the Democrat insiders state by state, because these are people who work very you know, they're part of the Democrat establishment in each of these states. That's who gets to go these conventions. That's who the delegates are. But they're shoving these people aside, just like in the past when Hillary Clinton was running against Sanders, they shoved them aside for the super delegates. These are the people who were the not just the party operatives, but they were the people at the very top, and they weren't accountable to anybody. And so it's going to be the super delegates who are now going to run this show and run her through. And it's all going to be you know, there's going to be this, It's going to be all Lala Harris for the next couple of months.
Speaker 3: Yep, for the next one hundred days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is from this is from the Wall Street Journal yesterday. Harris moved swiftly, swiftly to secure nomination and then to what you just said, you ready, By Monday evening, the vice president had enough pledge delegates to secure the nomination.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 3: So she already got it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And they're not putting anything up for chance at the convention.
Speaker 2: They're going to do it at all.
Speaker 3: It's gone, it's yeah.
Speaker 4: Now she's playing the cards him again, that slime ball what's his name? Uh?
Speaker 3: Then Yahoo.
Speaker 4: Spoke to Congress yesterday, and the article in the Wall Street Journal said that net Yahoo displayed his pension for intervening in US politics, honed over decades, delivering pointed jabs at Democrats, and sometimes you're ready lavishing praise on Trump. Mm hmm, lavishing praise on Trump. He thank Biden blah blah blah blaw. And but he goes on that says that you know, Trump is the person for him.
Speaker 3: Now what happens to Trump?
Speaker 4: Trump claims Kamala Harris is totally against Jewish people. Yeah yeah, Now go to CNN right now, and here's one of the front page stories. Harris says she will not be silent on Gaz's suffering while telling net yahoo to get cease fire deal done.
Speaker 3: Brilliant, Yeah, yeah, brilliant.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you about the other Let me ask you about the other war, the Ukrainian War, because with everything that was happening with Trump, I think Zelenski he uh started talking about, well, what's in this war here?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: So he can do it maybe on more favorable terms or whatever. What do you think is going to happen with the president La La and Ukraine?
Speaker 4: Same is what's going on now with the with the with the murderous democrats. So, by the way, you know, as I say to the people that are anti abortion, you know, killing a baby in the womb of a mother, how come you support was mh they had to kill babies, but okay to kill war was well you or you? Oh the Vans who said about this thing, the Dvance just said, quote, we have to punch.
Speaker 3: Your on on hard.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah yeah, I played that.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, oh, but don't what hypocrisy? What hypocrisy?
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 4: Death is death either side, that's right. But no, we can kill anybody. We won't matter of fact, have more kids, so we could get them and put them in the military to go kill people and get killed.
Speaker 3: How about that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: The people are pro life, they've got that hypocrisy there about war, just like the people who call themselves pro choice. I've got that hypocrisy there about the medical mandates and coercion.
Speaker 2: Yep, yep, exactly.
Speaker 4: Well again, you know this this is so important what I just read to you about what this headline said about Harris saying she will not be silent. That's a quote on Gaza's suffering because there's been silence about it. M HM and her husband's Jewish. They can't tell that. It ain't going to go anywhere. Yeah, there's going to be that faction that can't stand her, but she's going to have the majority. She's going to win the majority. I'm gonna tell you this election again minus a wildcard, like a market crash. Again, nobody could predict the future. There are too many wildcards, whether they be made by humans or nature. Minus a while card, she will be Trump big. It won't be close.
Speaker 1: Interesting, you know, it was right after when Trump is righting the momentum wave and everything, after the shooting, after the convention, it was said by the Wall Street Journal, which as you point out, is five dollars a day, it was said that Musk was going to drop in forty five million dollars per month. That's going to be one hundred and eighty million dollars between now and.
Speaker 2: The election, and that set there for a few days.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: It could be that the Wall Street Journal got this wrong.
Speaker 1: It was a you know, it was a source close to Musk, they said, an anonymous source, So it could be they got it wrong. This person got it wrong, and they relied on that information, or do you think perhaps maybe Musk changed his mind. It's you know, there's been a big change in and you think they got it wrong.
Speaker 3: Probably again it's look a look at what you just said. How much a month?
Speaker 2: Yeah, forty five million.
Speaker 3: Forty five million?
Speaker 4: Hey a Musk, how about sending forty five million Tower occupy Peace movement?
Speaker 3: That's right? How about the billionaires sending what? What is it?
Speaker 4: This election will probably be about a billion dollar run on each side.
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Probably democracy. Yeah, they call this a democracy. Look at the clowns that are running the show, the rich. Oh we gotta hear, I gotta hear the crap spewing out of Muff's mouth, Gates mouth, Buffet's mouth, maybe's O's mouth. But your mouth doesn't count. You're not a robber baron. You don't have any rights in his country. Shut your mouth. You gotta listen to Musk. Yeah, what the hell do I care what this guy says? Yeah, they're running a country. We have nothing more than plantation work as a slave land period paragraph.
Speaker 2: Peter Tiel, Peter Tiell as well, you know, Peter Till.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and these guys, you know, people are still trying to come to terms with what these technocrats are and what they want. And it is horrific. And you know, when you look at the fact that Teal who really has made that JD vance is the guy who's behind Palenteer, the guy who's behind Androil. You know, a drone weapon system that is there that they may use on the border, and this Palanteer system that has been set up to do anticipatory intelligence and geospatial intelligence to determine what we're going to do before we do it, to identify everybody, to data mine all of these surveillance cameras that they've got everywhere. It truly is horrific when you look at both sides of this stuff. I mean, I certainly don't have a dog in this fight when we look at it.
Speaker 3: I'm not voting. I won't vote anybody.
Speaker 2: No, I mean, they're horrible.
Speaker 3: It's just I haven't voted.
Speaker 4: I haven't voted for president since Ron Paul in twenty twelve.
Speaker 2: Mm.
Speaker 4: Again, you're talking about the geeks giving all this money to Trump, who plays the blowney game of being for freedom and no surveillance.
Speaker 3: At which side of the tail is a Teal on?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 4: I mean, come on, look at this clown show that's going on. Look at them, look at them. Yeah, and again the banksters are on the Democrat side.
Speaker 3: They're dumping.
Speaker 4: Look at Kameela Harris Scott. What one hundred million dollars in a day, in a day.
Speaker 2: And you got Trump saying wonderful things now about Larry Fink.
Speaker 1: So I guess instead of if he were to get in a second time, instead of it being a Goldman Sachs administration, it would be a black Rock administration.
Speaker 2: Big difference, right, big difference.
Speaker 3: Oh remember that guy he brought in what was a Treasury secretary?
Speaker 1: What was that guy going? Yeah, going, no, no, not Cohen, Oh Manuchin muchin? Was the Steve Munition from Goldman Sacks?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, the Mnuchin that the banksters that when the crash happened in two thousand and eight, when people losing their homes, they started for closing on everybody's homes. Yeah, and did a load of scams with that h that Mnuchin.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, same guy who said, you know, after they give people, you know, or twelve hundred dollars stimulus check, we can't do that again even after six months, Right, that'd be too much.
Speaker 2: It truly is amazing.
Speaker 3: This.
Speaker 4: This is also the Trump that gave the big corporations big tax breaks and sold the crap that they were going to use the money for capital improvements. It is twenty seventeen, twenty eighteen biggest she hears stopped by back severe And according to the Tax Policy Center, the one percent got sixty four percent of Trump's tax cut benefits.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Oxfam or off Camp. I think it's ox Fam his name of it.
Speaker 2: So organization.
Speaker 1: The UK just said there was a forty two trillion dollar transfer of wealth to the one percent of the last ten years.
Speaker 2: We know exactly how that works.
Speaker 1: By the way, my son Travis said, if Trump couldn't stop him steal on the election when he had power, how is it going to stop him now that he doesn't.
Speaker 2: That's absolutely true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we look at the corruption, and we look at the issues and everything. It's not It looks like this whole thing has been planned out and played. If the people were not so disgusting, you could actually admire how calculating they were.
Speaker 2: Well, this was planning, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Yeah, I'm telling you the whole thing, and and and the Republicans made a mistake by running Trump again. Yeah, because they hate value this guy. People hate his guts.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what, I look at it, and you know, there was no discussion of any issues and everything because everybody gave Trump this martyr status.
Speaker 2: And who gave him that martyr status?
Speaker 1: You know, you had some of the people like James Carvill and many people even Republicans and stuff, saying, hey, this is working out.
Speaker 2: Trump liked it.
Speaker 1: He's he's egging the judges on, Yeah, give me another fine. That makes me look like more of a victim.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: So, you know, James Carvell was saying, what are you guys doing. That's that's only helping them and everything, because he's kind of out of the loop now, right, and so the honest you know, everybody understands that that was helping him, and they just continued on with it. But what it was all about, Lawfair, was really to push all the other Republicans out to make sure they got Trump. They wanted to run against Trump. They got Trump.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: That's amazing.
Speaker 4: Well, of global top one percent grew by forty two trillion dollars over the past decade, ox.
Speaker 3: Fan, Yeah, yeah, exactly what you were saying.
Speaker 4: Now, This is an article from the day before from the Financial Times. United Nations criticizes quote shamefully higher hunger levels that they're looking to.
Speaker 3: Look about.
Speaker 4: They report that the UN report that almost six hundred million people will be undernourished within the next couple of years. So what's important about this? The richer getting richer, everybody else is getting poorer. But again, here's what we do is trend forecasters. You have deep poverty around the world. People are going to do everything they can to escape countries with a lack of basic living standards, government, corruption, crime, violence. You think you got a migration problem. Now you haven't seen anything yet. Oh that's right, you haven't seen anything yet. You know what I said, I'm go ahead, now go on.
Speaker 1: When I saw that article about the massive transfer of wealth, they were taking that information that's coming out of Oxfam in the UK and they were.
Speaker 2: Using that information.
Speaker 1: At least the Labor Party was using it to argue really for confiscating the increased equity in the middle class and their homes. They said, this has been a windfall tax because when you look at when you look at that massive transfer of wealth, they start talking about a wealth tax. We've got to have a wealth tax. That's the only way we're going to pull this thing back. And at the same time they're doing that, the Labor Secretary says, when you look at the prices of houses and how they've gone up since the lockdown all the rest of this stuff, he said, that's a windfall profit and we need to pull that out somehow. We've got to tax that out.
Speaker 2: So that's one of.
Speaker 1: The ways that they're going to use that envy, that jealousy of this. What this is really is is corruption and people's houses going up on paper because they're not unable to sell them because the interest rates and because of the economy. But the houses going up on paper is going to be used by some of these people, like it's already being used by this labor official to say, now, we've got to pull that wealth out of these homes.
Speaker 2: It's not fair.
Speaker 1: There's and there's going to be a lot of people are going to buy into that because the younger generation doesn't have the ability to buy into a home anymore because of the high interest rates and the high prices. So they're going to say, yeah, anything you can do to bring those the price, and that stuff down. It's going to be rolling out many things like this. They're going to be able to control the crowds in the same way that they've orchestrated all this political stuff. They're going to orchestrate these narratives to get make sure that they confiscate the wealth of the middle class I think.
Speaker 4: And like you said, the younger people are going to support it because they have nothing. And that goes back to the election. Yeah, just to get the younger people vote.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: They got that generational warfare card that they can play as well as all of these different you know, one group against the other, you know, the dividing.
Speaker 3: Contents tax group.
Speaker 4: They should be we should be taxing the billionaires ninety percent tax rates like they used to have back in the in the in the nineteen fifties.
Speaker 1: Except they pay a half a percent because they've got their lawyers to write the exceptions for them. They're never going to tax these billionaires. They will always buy a politic. They will get an exception.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a guy who's worth well one hundred and forty billion dollars, What are you kidding me? But you know they're brilliant guys, because they're going to take the money with them when they die. They're going to build these huge caskets and put all the money in there. When they die, they're going to be able to take it. How disgusting they are not a penny for piece in the billionaires. Right, If the billionaires gave Occupy Piece a billion dollars, we'd have peace on earth next week. If the billionaires all put a billion dollars in for peace, we'd have peace tomorrow. But their pieces of crap, they don't want to give.
Speaker 1: Anyone, that's right, Yeah, they don't. They don't contribute to campaign. They invest in a politician.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, they are out there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they own the politicians, these little clowns.
Speaker 3: You buy him out for nothing.
Speaker 1: Yep, that's right, best return on investment you can get. You know, maybe Elon Musk he's moved in a big way to Memphis. Maybe he's got his eye on that pyramid there they're currently saying for a retail store. Maybe he could store all of his stuff there in that pyramid and go out, you know, be buried like some kind of a pharaoh or something. Maybe that's what he's planning. Of course, he's not planning on ever dying. He's going to transfer himself whatever he thinks he is, He's going to transfer it into a robot, and that's that's what he thinks.
Speaker 2: Maybe he's going to live on Mars. I don't know what he's going to do.
Speaker 4: You know. On the economic front, by the way, to get onto that, you know, we've been bullish on gold, who was one of our top trends for twenty twenty four Golden Year for gold, and gold is up.
Speaker 3: It's almost up four.
Speaker 4: Hundred dollars since we made that forecast, and it's going to keep rising. They're going to be lowering interest rates, and particularly with Harris, they're going to try to do everything they can to the economy. So the lower interest rates go, the deeper the dollar falls, and the higher goal.
Speaker 3: Prices go up. It's as simple as that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: And what's also is I said, is wildcards that could crash the economy, and the big one is the bank's going bust.
Speaker 3: They're barely reporting on it.
Speaker 4: We've been warning about this since May of twenty twenty of the office building bust when they force.
Speaker 3: People to work at home.
Speaker 4: You're looking in the United States at an office vacancy rate of fifty percent according to Castle Systems, fifty point one percent vacant occupancy rate. Vacancy rates are about twenty percent vacant. San Francisco thirty four point five percent of the building's vacant. How are you going to pay you loan? Is going to be the faults that's going to bring this banking system down that nobody's talking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a headline here from Zero Hedge. Blackstone Mortgage real Estate Investment Trust slashes dividends by twenty four percent as distress piles up in the commercial real estate world. You've been talking about this since the lockdown began. You can see this is what was going to be that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's in your Trends journal May of twenty twenty. Yeah, we want of an office building bust. And then this year our top trend, one of them is the banks are going to go bust this year. You go back to March of twenty twenty three, the Silicon Conban Valley Bank went bust.
Speaker 3: First Republican signature.
Speaker 4: Remember what happened to the equity markets and gold equity markets plummeted, goal prices spike. That was three banks. Yeah, now you got about three hundred. Yeah, got are facing there are over this year alone, about a trillion dollars worth of commercial real estate that's coming due.
Speaker 3: What we were in augustas.
Speaker 2: You think they're going to be able to push that off to not that welcome.
Speaker 3: They can't. They're doing it. They're doing it to some extent.
Speaker 4: They'ready borrow now, pay later kind of thing almost, but it ain't working.
Speaker 3: It doesn't work. It only for a little time.
Speaker 4: You're seeing them with the black Rock of Blackstone, just what came out with they're going to be default the bank. What happened was when Trump and Biden dumped all that sheep money into the economy to fight the COVID war. The banks had a lot of money because people put money in the bank. What did they do with that money? They bought treasuries. What was the interest rate when they bought those treasuries?
Speaker 3: Zero? The money's worth enough.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they don't have the money to pay for the loss of debt. Yeah, yeah, and the debt a trillion dollars this year over the next two years for trillion. Wow, what trillion dollars worth of real commercial real estate that's coming out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's going to blow up But my question is will they will the Fed do something or to try to stretch this past this election and pretend that it's not a problem.
Speaker 3: They'll do anything they can.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you think they'll be able to do that for the next few months so this thing doesn't blow up on essentially her watch before would that be an October surprise? Or you think they're going to be able to kick the can pass the election.
Speaker 3: They'll do everything they can to kick the can pass the election. Everything.
Speaker 4: Again, as always say, nobody could predict the future. Sure, there're too many wild cards. Yeah, I thought the markets would crash in April of twenty twenty. I had no idea they would pump in trillions and trillions of dollars and bring in your straight down to zero artificially propping up. I thought the markets would crash in twenty twelve. They didn't teach me about a thin caul. Quantitative easing was zero interest rate policy in economics one oh one a graduate school. So to answer your question, they'll make up anything they can, yeah, or crime syndic Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well truly, it's amazing.
Speaker 1: And of course the other thing that she's hanging her hat on is going to be environmentalism. You know, she's got abortions, she's got the LGBT thing, guns. Environmentalism is going to be the other thing. And that's going to have massive consequences for people as well, because she's going to follow on with these plans of Biden to shut down power as well as to shut down our ability to have cars and to force everything onto the grid. One of the things I find interesting is the Tech brothers. You know, all these guys they want to have their power consuming artificial intelligence, and so now they're talking about essentially having their own private power stations, their own private grid, and of course that's not going to be available to us. That is actually even being pushed by a lot of the financial magazines as an investment opportunity some of these companies that they've set up to make smaller nuclear reactors that will be cited close to their data centers.
Speaker 2: What do you think about that.
Speaker 4: We're writing about it in a trend's journal. Yeah, it's a reality. And again, what we also do is we don't tell people what to do, but we have what we call on trend on trend preneur opportunities, and that's exactly one of the ones we're talking about mm hmm. Again, it's not what you like, what you wish for, what you believe, it's if you want to do it.
Speaker 3: This is where it's going.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's going to be a situation where the power is not going to be available to us, you know, but some people can invest into that perhaps, and you know, can't beat these people. You buy stockhann o or something. This is one of the approaches. You don't join them, but you buy stalking them.
Speaker 4: Maybe.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Again, you know, there could be definitely another dot com bust because they're overspeculating in the AI.
Speaker 3: AI is the future.
Speaker 4: I tell every young person that's into this stuff, learn everything you can about this. Trends are born, they grow, they mature, reach old age, and die. AI has only been born a little over a year ago. It's like when we remember when we were when the whole Internet revolution began. Yeah, that's right, right, and and so that's where they are now with this. But they're going to always speculate in certain companies, just like they did with the dot com thing, but didn't stop the Internet revolution. So that's what we could see happening with the AIS being way overspeculated.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when you have the Wall Street they get so enthusiastic about something like that. It's a big trend they see coming like they did with the Internet, and everybody jumps into it in such such a degree that they overshoot it and then there's a big pullback, but it doesn't change the underlying reality.
Speaker 4: Of it exactly long term, Yeah, exactly perfectly.
Speaker 1: You said, well, it's truly amazing. And like I said before, you know, you can get to Wall Street Journal, you point out five dollars a day and they'll tell you some things that they have to retract. Yours is with a discount of night you can save ten percent off and it's only was it about two dollars a week? Is that what the net prices about two fifty weeks? So you know, half the price of the Wall Yeah, one week is half the price of one day of the Wall Street Journal, and you get all that. You get also you get more accurate reporting, and you also get some trends forecasted in it, and you have been on spot with these trends. Thank you so much for joining us and tell us before we run out of time real quickly. What's anything changed with your occupy piece that is set up at the end of October.
Speaker 4: In September, September twenty occupy peace dot com and we're going to have Judgingapolitanos, Scott Ritter, Max Blumenthal, Anya power Pool and others as speakers, are going to have music. And Riders said, we got to get a million people here. We have to close down the streets. We have to get peace, we have to be heard for peace again.
Speaker 2: Go ahead.
Speaker 3: If we don't support peace, we're going to die in.
Speaker 2: War, absolutely right.
Speaker 1: And the new weapons of war are truly horrific when you look at the drone warfare that is being developed right now in Ukraine, and that's what these people like Peter Thiel and Alex Karp want to do. It truly is disgusting. Well, Occupy peace dot com coming up the end of September. Go that website. Check it out transjournal dot com. Don't forget the code night. You can get that for two fifty a week. It's a great deal. Thank you so much for joining us. Cheral appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Oh, thank you, and thank you for all that you do. I appreciate being on with you.
Speaker 1: Thank you always great to talk to you and these last two weeks, things are going to start moving really really fast. It's truly amazing how much has happened since the last time we talk. Thank you so much, Geral, appreciate it. Before we end the program, I just want to thank some of the people have left tips on here. Andromeda, thank you very much, Random guy, thank you, that's very generous. I appreciate that. And also Joy of Heart seven seven seven, thank you very much. So I have the most wonderful weekend. You guys are the best. Thank you so much. Thank you for your support. And as I said, we will. My daughter's coming in tonight, so we are going to take off Monday and we'll be back on Tuesday. I'm sure there's going to be like they say, you know sometimes who was it Lennon that said that sometimes there's decades when nothing happens, and sometimes there's a year where decades happen. And that's kind of the time that we're in right now. Things are changing very very rapidly. So have a good weekend and hopefully we'll see you on Tuesday. We're going to take a little bit of time with my daughter and I'll see my grandson for the first time. So have a good weekend.
Speaker 5: Let me tell you the David Night Show you can listen to with your ears. You can even watch it by using your eyes. In fact, if you can hear me, that means you're listening to the David Night Show right now.
Speaker 6: Yeah, good job.
Speaker 3: And you want to know something else.
Speaker 2: You can find.
Speaker 6: All the links to everywhere to watch or listen to the show at Thedavidnightshow dot com.
Speaker 2: That's a website.