Speaker 1: And I just turned around and I call ass out of there.
Speaker 2: I was done.
Speaker 1: I wasn't dealing with them.
Speaker 3: The hypocrisy of the cult is one of the things that turned me.
Speaker 2: Away the quickest. When I turned my head lights on, it turned and looked at us. And one of the things I remember the most where the eyes were going red. I see an orb of light. It is just circling these steps like it is waiting for me.
Speaker 4: And he begins to tell them that he saw UFO.
Speaker 2: They're basically like, what are you talking about.
Speaker 1: That's seven foot up on a tree, peeking around it, and that's where I saw.
Speaker 3: The top of the muzzle, nose and the eyes.
Speaker 2: As soon as I made eye contact with this thing. It don't like death.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to Tinfoil tells. I'm your host, Brandon to I, we're joined by my guest Wess. Thanks for coming here talking with me.
Speaker 2: Hey, Brandon, thanks for having me on the show. It's a privilege. I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Not a problem. Would you like to let the audience know a little bit about yourself?
Speaker 2: Sure, you know I live in Virginia Beach. I've got a podcast called Enlightenment Unknown Life of a spiritual nomad. A friend of mine encouraged me to start that podcast and tell a story it happened to me and I guess is twenty nineteen. So we talked about this extraordinary paranormal experience that I went through for almost a year.
Speaker 3: Well, if you would like to share that on here, I definitely want to hear about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Man, Well there's lots of moving parts. I think it was. I think we recorded about fifteen sixteen hours of it. But basically what happened is I bought this house, and you know, I was gonna in my mind, I I was gonna marry this girl. We were going to adopt her nephew. And when we moved in the house, we moved the swimming pool and whatever was in the ground where the swimming pool was unlocked something. You know, the house started to act weird. You know, in some of the scary movies, if there's a scene and all of a sudden, like the hallway gets longer. You know, if when she and I would start arguing, that would happen. It was really bizarre. I didn't realize that schizophrenia was turning on for her. Was on her father's side of the family. So when we moved in the house, of course, you know, the person I was dating quickly became somebody I didn't know, And so there was a lot of arguments and stuff in the house, and you would start hearing music in the walls. It was creepy. It was like nineteen twenties music. And if you put your ear against the wall, you couldn't hear it. But if you're sitting in the chair about a foot from the wall, you could hear it. And you know, long story short, she was gone, she moved out of the house, and I was sitting in the bedroom one evening with my dogs. I was eating the ice cream sandwich, and about ten o'clock at night, you heard these lions wore down in the dining room. I mean it was nobody could have created that sound. A human could not have made it that loud. A human could not have done that. And in my mind, Brandon I was like, hey, dogs, go be dogs, and you know they didn't go. So I went downstairs with my weapon, and as I came around the corner, there is this demon there. It's like somebody took fifty pounds of shaved black chalk and threw it in the air. You see its eyes, its horns, and frankly, it was I think it was as startled to see me as I was to see it. So as I backed up, it ran upstairs and one of the dogs was a German shepherd and the other was a Yorky and the Yorky barked at it, and I couldn't find it after that. But you know, the house was goofy prior to that, Brandon, but after this, you know, the paranormal stuff in that place just started going nuts. You know, you would close the bedroom door and you clearly see people walking by, but with the security camera I bought on the other side of the bedroom door, there's nothing there. And I don't know, I guess that lasted for a couple of weeks, and then one evening, the uh the lights down in the in the dining room were flickering, so it had you know those Edison bobs. There's little forty what balls you could put in your dining room. Yeah, you know, it's enough to see something, but that's about it. Well, whatever was there was making that light bulb look like I mean, it was right than the headlight in your truck. So yeah, I went downstairs, me being me, and I was like, hey, this is a house f and God and cut the crap. And I turned the light switch off. And I don't even know why I said that about God, you know, I just that was not normally, that was not my vocabulary back then. But the second I did, you could feel an energy in that house and anger. I mean it's like it bled through the walls. It was the most bizarre experience. And one of the things that started happening in the house when it got really demonic in the house, the lights in the kitchen would turn blue. Have you ever heard of that?
Speaker 3: Not blue, but I've heard of the lights like flickering and stuff, but never changing color.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and this thing turned blue. Never did figure that out. I mean, there's not a blue light bulb in the light, right, So you know, I started heading upstairs and I started looking around, and you know, there's this fog started to appear this miss and I'm like, man, what is going on? So I went into the bedroom. It was a big house. It had two doors going into the master bedroom that were three feet wide, and with the doors closed, you could see the light around, you know, around the sides of the door. Right, so you could see that coming through. And by the time I got up there, I was so creeped out. I closed the door and I had some string and I tied the door shut. And as I backed up and I was sitting on the bed just watching, and all of a sudden, you didn't hear music. There was a party in the other side, on the other side of the door. It was like a nineteen twenties party. There's people talking. You could clearly hear multiple people walking up and down the stairs. And when I'm looking on the security cameras through the there's nothing there, but you could see where this fog was getting thicker and thicker. And I don't know that lasted a couple of minutes. So Texans and friends they're like, hey, call the cops. I'm like, okay, hey, Brandon, call the cops. You know, see if you'll go to the nuthouse tonight. But uh, about that time, I don't know what was walking down the hallway, but something, you know, I'm two hundred and thirty pounds, six foot one, and I couldn't afterwards jump up and down and stomp to get the same effect that whatever was walking down the hall was shaking the entire upstairs, and uh so it came down the hallway and you could hear it where it's like its feet came together. You could tell it turned to facing my door, and so I'm looking at the security camera and you don't see anything on the other side of the door, but on my side of the door, the light around the frame of the door was solid black. I mean, there was no light coming through whatsoever. And I'm like, man, what in the world. Yeah, I was panicked at that time. I mean, at this point, it had probably been about a month, month and a half a weird stuff. You know. We did some we had some people come over and they blessed the house. And when we were doing that, you could hear every single window in the house tap, like something was tapping to get out. And so we would open all the windows and you would hear it. It's like, you know, the windows cranked out, so you would hear it tapping on the way out, and you know, dude, it was just super bizarre. So our friends are like, you know, this can't be real. You know, you need to call the police. And you know, I sat there and I said, you know, I'm gonna retired Marie, and I said, you know, f this, I'm going to take care of it myself. And as the second I said that, and I grabbed my servant, my weapon again whatever that was, kicked the door and had the string not been tied on there as actually as like a parachute rope, that door would have came flying open. And I'm like, hey man, I'm gonna wait five minutes before I beat your ass, all right, I mean I was. I was clearly shaken, and I just didn't know what to do. So, you know, my human mind said, oh, there's there's an electrical fire. That's what the smoke is. You know, the other stuff I don't know, but that you know that that fog or whatever is smoke. And so I untied the door, and when I did, I stepped into the hallway and it was instantly it felt like it's below zero. I've never been so cold, instantly in my life, shivering from head to toe. And you know, I ski in short so I don't get cold, but I was. I was. I was instantly shaking, and the whole upstairs was basically filled with this fog. And in the center of the fog, it was like I don't know. It was like it was swirling. There was like a like a like a thunderstorm is what it looked like in the center of it, just swirling really slow. And so I stepped back in the bedroom. I'm like, dude, man, I don't know what's going on, but you know, I'm in trouble. So I tied the door. And when I stepped back into the room, I realized something came in the room with me because as I'm standing there, Yeah, there's like this wind blowing in my face, like something was screaming at me. But there's I mean, the ceiling fan wasn't on. There there was no wind in the in the bedroom. And I remember how startled I was. And I stepped back and I you know, I probably cussed at it and told her to get off me, and and it's like it made it more angry. And then it just came at me and it was my you know, I kind of keep fairly short hair. My hair was blowing. I remember how strange that was. You know, my hair doesn't really blow unless it's you know, the car windows down or something. And uh, you know, when we moved into the house, I could feel my mom all the time in there, and when her nephew would come over and play, we would take pictures and you would see like these little distorted like orbs or whatever next to his head. And yeah, I knew my mom was there, and I just felt her presence, and I remember I just started I started to cry and I said, Mom, I said, I know you're scared. Because as the house got darker, the less I felt her. It was almost like she was going in this hole. And and I said, Brandon, I said, you know, I pleaded with her. I said, you've got to help me. And instantly, whatever's blow was was just was just gone, just gone. And you know, the door didn't have to be open or anything like that, but it was just gone out of the room. So you know, I went over the side of the bed, and I mean I was just sobbing. I was just so freaking scared, and I felt this cold on my left shoulder and I jumped. And you know, when my mom was alive, she would rub your shoulder and give you a kiss on your temple if you're sad, and that's what I felt. That's where the coldness was on both of those So you know, I know for my mom helped me, and she stayed and she pushed whatever that out that was out, And so this went on for like probably twenty five minutes. And so I'm looking at the security cameras the entire upstairs. You couldn't the security camera, couldn't even see the door anymore. The fog was so thick, and uh, you know, I wasn't going to call the cops, and that would been that's been crazy, man. But uh so I decided I was going to go downstairs and turn that light back on. But I wasn't going to bring my dog through the through the fog, and so I contemplated taking my weapon with me. I'm like, what what you know? You know this isn't human whatever it is. So I left my weapon on the on the bed, and uh, you know, running and because I ran fast, dude, you know, running down the stairs through that hallway and not being able to see six inches in front of you was terrifying. I didn't know what was going to be there. And when I got downstairs, I turned the light on in that dining room and instantly it was so bright I couldn't see anything. And so I I ran back upstairs and probably within about seven to ten minutes, all the fog was gone, and so I grabbed my dog, my weapon, and three ice cream sandwiches, my keys to the camper, and I started sleeping in the camper. But that was the night that things started to get crazy. But this this lasted nine ten months, and you know, there was a couple of exorcisms I had to go through. There was a Native American rebirthing ceremony where I had to dig my own grave and energetically die, and then I was reborn trying to fix this stuff. You know, the priest comes to the house and I'm picked up and thrown against the wall in front of thrown backwards like at a forty five degree angle to the ceiling, up against the wall in front of six people. And you know, it was like every single day it got more and more bizarre, more crazy. And you know I could tell you I wouldn't I wouldn't recommend it, and I wouldn't want to go through it again. I've never been scared. You know, you go into combat and you're you're scared. You're scared to get married, You're scared, you're gonna be you know, your child's coming it's scary being a parent, but this is a level of fear that seeps into your bones that you can't control your shaking. It was that bad. And it was just you know, there's so many different ways I could talk about in the story, you know, something crawling down my throat at one point, you know, helping these slaves cross over that had been there. We figured that we came to the conclusion as best we could that there was a slave ship that had docked where my house was. That was actually an old port there at one point that we believe that there was slaves taken from Africa that had died on the ship and they just threw in a hole. And when we opened the swimming pool, it created some kind of portal or something that allowed all this demonic energy to come out. And yeah, it was a lot, man, it was a lot.
Speaker 3: They claimed water could channel energy too, so with the pool and everything else, it could have been a way for them to feed off of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was a little finger leaning of water back behind the house and did that. That was bizarre. You know, you go back there and it would almost you know, like they had the tar pits in Los Angeles and stuff is like the water would bubble like that. And I ended up meeting this healer, this lady named sander Grace Brooks, and dude, sander Grace always had a smile on her face, laughed all the time. But you know, people went to her to be healed and she and she did that work. I didn't understand what it was at the time, and we did a ceremony in the backyard trying to fix that. And one of the things that did happen is afterwards the water, you know, the water didn't bubble and gurgle like it was before a fish started to jump in there. It was every day was a you know, like what in the world is happening? At a level ten every single day. But I think the worst night the worst night out of all of it, and that's saying something, because there was so much. You know, I had been living in the camper on the sideyard, so the house was about forty eight hundred square foot and it was more the land was more wide than deep. And there's a little fingerling in the water back there, and there's a detached garage and you know it was put in in a swimming pool, and you know, just trying to make it nice. And in my mind that was going to be my last house I was gonna gonna buy, so I wanted to do some cool things to it. And so I'm living in the camper and it was our It was fourth of July weekend and my family goes to the Outer Banks, North Carolina for two weeks every year, so I was supposed to call down for three days, and uh so I got somebody to watch my German shepherd. At that time, the YORKI had gone to live with her mom, and you know, we had done this big ceremony at the house a couple of days before. But previous to that, I ended up talking to this woman from Madagascar, Madagascar, and you know, I was spending my days calling people trying to fix this stuff, and the lady wasn't nice Brandon. She goes, look, you're too fing stupid for me to explain it to you. But every time you do a he on the house, you know, blessed or whatever, you're actually giving it more power. And you know when she said that that was right, because it was I didn't really verbalize it before that, but it did. But you know, have you ever heard of that.
Speaker 3: I mean, have you ever come across that of giving things power?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so the house is haunted, you go in there and you're trying to fix the haunted house. It gets better for a couple of days, but then it comes back even more powerful. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't know what the exact words are for it, but I've heard if you basically feed the energy by acknowledging it mm hm. So if you're trying to get rid of it, you're giving it power by basically acknowledging that it's there. Okay, And depending on what type of entity this is or what type of energy it is, like, it can grow stronger if you're not doing it properly. So it might leave, but it comes back and it's got more power because you fed into it, and now it's feeding off of that fear that you have of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, you know, maybe that's that's what it was.
Speaker 4: And so.
Speaker 2: We did not listen to her warning and we did this this healing session and fourth of July weekend was coming. So one of the things you could do is look at the security cameras, and you know, if you're looking at the outside of security cameras, everything on my property at night would vibrate like somebody is shaking their hand back and forth. But when you would see where the line of the property is, like where your house might be, the trees were perfectly normal, and you look in the house and where clearly you should see a window, the energy flowing in there from these portals that were coming to the house was so intense you couldn't even see the window. And so there was like four or five portals like bringing stuff in. So I think it was kind of like like there was portals bringing souls in, and these demonic energies were feeding off of them, and the house was getting more and more and more powerful. So I head down to the outer Banks for three days and I get down there and I'm just fixated at staring at my phone, looking at the security camera, seeing what's going on in the house. And I quickly realized that that extra ceremony we did. You know, previous to that, you could stand in the yard and you were fine. You can stand in the garage, you were fine. But if you went in the house, you know, you could feel it, you could see them. And one of the things that would happen if I go in the house, you know, all I would think about was doing drugs and kill myself, and I would step across that threshold and those thoughts would be gone. So I did not like to go in the house. And but well you could tell that it was basically for the most part, contained in the home at that time. But this weekend, that weekend, when I was looking at the cameras, that's when I seen the trees and stuff shaking for the very first time. So I realized what we did made it so powerful that it was able to leave the confines of the house and take over the property. So I'm like, all right, well, you know that kind of was stressing me out a good bit. So I left the next morning really early because I wanted to go. I needed I wanted to get the camper off the property, and I needed to find somewhere to stay. And so I got home and messed around for a little bit, but I ended up staying in a hotel that night. And when I was getting dressed and stuff, I realized that the demons. This is the first time the demons were able to follow me, and I just felt them in the room and I could take you take a picture of your cell phone, and you see these horrible faces in the corners of the walls. So you know, it's Virginia Beach Life fourth weekend. And went down to the beach when out with my friends. Came back to the room probably one two o'clock in the morning, and you know, I went to sleep. And have you ever experienced sleep proalysis?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I get it every once in a while.
Speaker 2: Yeah. You know. One of the things that I found that really helps me not have that is prayers. I just asked. I just say, you know, ask my angels, angels, angels, will you rap me and protect me while I sleep or something like that, and it tends to really do well for me. But I went to sleep and and somewhere through the night I woke up with that sleep proalysis, and uh, you know, at some point in my mind I said, I said, Jesus Christ. And you got to remember, man, I didn't grow up in the church. I didn't know anything about the church. I didn't know anything about Jesus. I didn't want to know anything about Jesus. You know, I was molested as a kid, and in my mind, if that dude was real, he's gonna, you know, he's gonna save me or something, So you know, I had a lot of anger there over that, and uh but the second I said that, it released me and I took this giant gasp of air, and as I did, whatever was in the room pried my mouth open and started to crawl down my throat. You know, I could feel, you know, the muscles being stretched and the bones of my chest cracking. You could feel it, you could feel it moving the organs, and I remember being so so terrified and just just I was just sitting there crying, you know. And I've never been so alone before. I'd already been months trying to get somebody to help me, and now something had crawled into my chest and you could you know, I was sleeping in a T shirt and you can see the T shirt and the skin moving underneath of it, and you know, it was it was an experience that I don't really know how to verbalize how bad that was. And I just remember satting there sobbing. I was just freaking hysterically crying. I'm like, man, I don't know what I'm supposed to do. And I've never really prayed before, and I just started to pray. I just said God, I said, I need you to help me, you know, and I just I just sobbed and called to him over and over, and you know, Jesus didn't come, ourk angel, Michael didn't come, you know, these angels didn't come. But at some point I'm laying in bed and you know, in your hotel room, there's always like a little light in there so you can kind of see the room, right, and I still don't know what it is, but there was these these like giant tic TACs about bigger than a football. It started to slowly come down from the ceiling. It was this, It was the most bizarre thing, but it was the feeling of the room was if you've ever been out in the woods and it's snowing, how it's like it's deafening silent. Yeah. Yeah, So you know, these things were floating down all around me and I have no idea what they were, but you know, the pain in my chest went away, and there was just this sense of it was kind of like, you know, hey man, you know, we see you, we hear you. You know, you know you're not alone. But they didn't save me. And but that was enough, you know, it was just you know, for the first time through this whole process. And this started in February, so you know, February, March, April, May, June. You know, your five, five plus months into this thing, and you've got your first something coming down. And I never did figure out what that was. I have no idea, but I just remember I was watching it until I just couldn't keep my eyes open anymore and I just fell asleep. And you know, that was probably the worst night out of all of it, and there was a lot of bad nights, but you know, the one of the things they did to me as a little boy, I was molested. And you know when you're when when when that happens, your you know, your backside gets torn and m hm hm. They had the unique ability to make it torn for like nine months and there was no reason why. And when this was happening that night, I could feel like rips in my skin. I had uh like claw marks on my chest, and you know, the the level of I guess just yeah, you're in the deepest victim energy you've ever experienced in your life, and you didn't know what to do right And from that night forward, they crawled on me like roaches. Every day. My eyes, my ears everywhere, and that was relentless. That was it looked like I was on drugs all the time, scratching and itching and trying to figure things out. And you know, from from that point on, every day just got worse. Man, just every day got worse. You know, they wanted me dead. And you know that that lady from Madagascar said, she said, uh, she said, you cannot sleep in the house anymore because they'll kill you if you stay in the house. But they can't kill you outside. But they're going to try to get you to take your own life. And you know, I would love to say that wasn't a thought, but dude, I mean every night for months, I'd sat in my bed with my forty five next to me, trying to figure out, you know, if if we can't fix this, you know, there was no way I was going to be able to live like that. There's no way, I mean, how do I take my own life? Was my thought? Not go to hell and not destroy my children. And you know, thank god I didn't figure that out. But you know, every every night I would just you know, I look at it. I say, you know, I could just grab it and just do it real quick, and I remember a friend of mine told me a long time ago that, you know, suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. And you know, I'd see that over and over over and over. I said, it's just a temporary problem. I didn't know what the solution was going to be, and you know it was it was that it was that bad. And you know, the funny thing, the best night that I had was probably in August. So at this time, you know, we've been doing through tons of crazy stuff. I had been through one exorcism, which we can talk about if you like. There's another one that was going to happen, but you know, through this, I kept asking for somebody to do an exorcism on the house. I didn't realize when I was touched as a child that something was placed inside me, which kind of made sense to me after I realized that was there. You know, there's lots of pieces of my life that I'm like that would make sense to me. And so Kennedy, my German shepherd, and I were in my camper and honest answer is, dude, I was sitting there. You know, it was probably eight or ten beers into two a twelve pack. I'm like, what else am I going to do? Is like two three o'clock in the morning. I was miserable. I was itching, I was torn, My skin had cuts in it. I had sheets and blankets over all the mirrors in the RB, because you know, you think I would see things coming out of it, and there was just there was demons. They're freaking everywhere in there. They're just everywhere. And you know, my German shepherd would look at them and look at me, look at them and look at me, and she was kind of like laying on my chest trying to protect me. And she was the best damn dog. And I was looking at that pistol. I was like, you know, I drank two or three more beers. I could probably do that tonight. And then I remember thinking, I'm like, well, I mean, what's going to happen to Kennedy. You know, she's going to be in in the middle of that mess. And you know, those were my thoughts. That's where I was at. And it's funny. There was this one wall and you see this demon. I mean I mean you literally seen its hands come through the wall and it's like it was it didn't literally ripped the wallpaper, but it pulled it apart and stuck his head through, and it looked like fucking Roy Orbison. It did the glasses and everything. I just looked at I said, Roy, that's what happened. And I looked at the and Kennedy was just frustrated, and I got mad at her. I said, stick your head under the pillow because they can't kill you. And she goes and sticks her head under the pillow and she went right to sleep. And that reminded me, you know, they can't kill me, so I was thinking. I remember, I just started hysterically laughing because the pain that they were putting me through was nothing compared to what the Marine Corps did to me. You know, there was this there's this one day Marine Corps boot camp, this drill instructor. They were a Parris Island, South Carolina. The guy's name was Cochlan. And you know, I don't know if every unit had one that was just super psycho, but this guy, dude, I mean, those drill instructors are off the chain, but this guy was just to a next level and we were terrified to him. And he was working a Saturday. So if he's working a Saturday, he got in trouble, and if he got in trouble, we're going to pay. And I remember he was taking us out and lining us up out outside and he said, I'm gonna make you pay. You're undisciplined. You make me sick. I mean, the guy was just going off and we're like two weeks away from graduating boot camp, and so he marches us back towards the swamp. And you know, there's certain areas that you just don't go, and we were going to an area that you weren't supposed to go, and we're going to an area that nobody's seen you. And I can promise you. I don't know what boot camp's like today, but boot camp in nineteen eighty eight, you did not want to go into an area with a drill instructor, especially this drill instructor, and there was nobody that could see what you're doing and where you're at and while you're there, because he would hurt you at a deep level. And he took us back there and lined us up by the swamp. And you got to remember, I mean they freaked us out because it's down South Carolina. You know, they beat it in our head. If we tried to escape or any eaten by the alligators. He said, we're going to teach you discipline today, and we're going to stay here and we're going to watch you bleed until I get tired. And you know the sand fleas in South Paris Island, you know those things. You couldn't see him, but they they bite you and you're you're just there's just blood dripping off of us. And he had us there for hours, and you know, he never moved. And I didn't realize until a couple of years ago he probably had bug spray on. You know, we're out there thinking he used all that, you probably have bug spray on. I'm sure he did. But you know, I thought that that test was given to us. You know, we're going to be marines, We're going to be in combat. You know, if you get you know, captured, things happen. And you know, at least in my mind, you know, you you wonder, how are you going to react going through that? How are you going to react when you're being tortured? And this was a part of that training, and you know he did that. I was thinking about that that evening that thirty some years earlier, God had this guy, take us to the swamp, torture us, do things to us for me not to survive being captured by the enemy, but for me to not pull the trigger in that camper and give up. And you know, so when you're looking at that, and you're looking at all the different steps in your life and stuff, and you know how everything seems to have just kind of fallen in place for you to become the person that you are. And you know, that was the last time Robert, excuse a Robert, and think of my uncle Robert Brandon, that that was the last time I ever to my weapon with the thoughts of harming myself. And that was the best night. It gave me a glimmer of hope, you know, and we I think I still had a good month or so before, you know, I was going to go up to Abington, Virginia. So I live in Virginia Beach, and if you look on the map of Virginia's and on the coast where Carolina comes together down that little tip now in the Norfolk area. We were driving to Abington, Virginia, which is on the other side of Virginia close to Tennessee. Is where I met this native American La Cota medicine woman, and she said that she could fix everything, but I had to wait till the summer was over to do it. So that was happening sometime early September. I was going up there for a Native American rebirthing ceremony, and so I still had a long way to go at that point.
Speaker 1: Before we.
Speaker 3: Keep going into that, I had a couple of questions, and do you think this you mentioned this has been going on you afterwards, like since you're a little boy, yep, what do you think made it escalate to the point where it didn't?
Speaker 2: Now? You know, maybe it was my destiny. You know what One of the things that ended up happening through this process is, you know, not everybody could see the demons, right. I can see the demons. Santa graz can see the demons. Some other people I could clearly take a picture and you can see it. I mean it was there. I mean all my friends would look at the camera and they're like, dude, what is that? I'm like right, So you know, there was scientific proof that it was there. And you know, when we went into this process, you know, I didn't have any spiritual gifts. I didn't have you know, I wasn't a healer like Sandra Grace. I didn't have all this intuition. You know. You see people they you know, have spiritual gifts, they're psychic or whatever. And and you know, one of the things that was happening to me through that process, I think because of the trauma of it is, you know, these abilities were turning on, These psychic abilities are turning on, these healing abilities were turning on. So as you fast forward when it's over, you know, and you fast forward to today, you know, people come to me from all over the world right now, and I helped them heal from pain and stuff. So I think, well, I know it was just it was my destiny, and so I believe it was God calling me to the table, because if the burning bush showed up Wesley, this is God, I'd have been like, dude, really, are you freaking kidding me? Let's get the fire extinguisher, right. So they showed me the demons and put me through that pain and broke me, just like the Marine Corps did for me to come to the realization because I'm looking at I'm like, well that's real. I mean, is that dude real? I mean seriously, all this time, I thought the Bible was BS and God was BS. That dude's real. And so one of the things that was happening is these these gifts were turning on. So you know, I could go up. I went and touched this this this antique berry picker thing, you know, I had like little it was wood and it had like little fingers on it and a little catcher so you could run it up the branch and pick berries. And I remember walking up to it, and when I touched it, I could taste the fruit. And you know, I could touch a child's toy and I could see who was the little girl playing with the toy. And you know, I thought I was losing my mind. I'm like, you know, I don't understand what's going on. But I was so traumatized by the whole experience and running from everything, trying to just stay alive. You know, I didn't understand that these gifts were turning on. And you see where somebody gets in a car accident and they're in a coma and they wake up and all of a sudden they've got psychic abilities, or you know, they're speaking Dutch or something, and it was kind of one of those things. So, you know, I think it was you know, I believe it was God calling me to the table for me to move into this healing work that I do. So it's you know, the last five six years, dude, Man, it's just been the person I was is no longer here, and you know, it just gets crazy. You know, things are just different. It's just different. I don't know if they answered that question or not.
Speaker 3: The other thing I was wondering, is it seemed like it when you were at this place, like this house. Did you ever talk to anyone else that ever lived there prior?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Actually yeah I did the night that that fog was there. You know, a bunch of my friends. I've been telling my friends, dude, this house is haunted, you know, and everybody's like, oh man, you're stupid. You know, it's just what people do. And so I took a picture of the fog through the security camera. I said, hey, guys, remember how I said the house was haunted and I put that picture up there. Well, I didn't. I didn't realize. There was a girl that was friends with on Facebook and we went to high school together where her dad was the builder and he built that house, and she said they lived there, so she hit me up and she came over. So they lived there for a handful of years. And this other family lived there for like eighteen or twenty years. And you know, I wasn't going to go try to track these people down wherever there were asking them questions. But the girl came with her sister and they were really freaked out being in the house, and they were telling me all these stories were you know, it was a large house, so the dining room was probably thirty by thirty or the family room. And how the glass in the fireplace shattered in but it flew thirty feet across the room to hit the one girl in the face. I mean, how does that happen? You know, I mean that's a long way and it's not there wasn't even a fire there. It's not like the fireplace was on. She said that it would get so hot that it exploded. It just exploded. And for some reason that house, this girl, this sister was tormented more than the other sister. And they said that the dad was really really tormented that there. When you go up the stairs, there's like a big balcony and so if you kind of turn around to your left and go backwards. There's a big sitting area there and that ended up being the hot spot of the house, ironically, But the girls said that their dad would sit there on a chair there all night long, night after night after night, and they just didn't understand what was going on with him. So I don't know if they were talking to him or he's being posessed or whatever. They didn't tell me what ended up happening happening with him. I think he died on the steps somehow in that house. But you know, they were just talking about all kinds of crazy things going on, doors, slamming, cabinets, flying open, food flying across the room, you know that shattering, hearing voices, hearing music, things of that nature. And I think they probably moved moved out, you know, just after a few years and sold the house. So but I think when we when we when we moved the swimming pool, I think I believe that reopened something.
Speaker 3: I'm wondering if it wasn't like some sort of a I don't want to say, like a seal, but like something broke to work and allow these things out. Now, you just need some disturbed something yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Think somebody caught it like a lay line or something. One time, I don't know. Santa Grace introduced me to this woman who clears haunted houses and stuff, and she's like Massachusetts or whatever, and she called me one day and was asking me questions. She said, she went to see this lady doing card readings or something. I don't know what she was doing, but she was asking them questions about my property, you know, trying to help me. And the lady had told her to connect and look under the ground for like what you said there like like a crack in the earth's core or something. And you know, I don't know what she did or how she did it, but she somehow energetically closed that up. It made it a little bit of a difference, you know. I noticed a little bit of a difference because she didn't tell me when she did it. She she waited like ten days and said, hey, how are things going? And I told her, I said, you know, I feel like it's gotten a smidge and better. But you know, it wasn't fixed. But you know, I believe that's what it was, because you know it, uh, I mean the house wasn't super old. I mean at that point, it is probably like thirty five years old at best, so you know, it's not like it's built in eighteen ten or something, right, But yeah, I think that's I think that's what that aspect of it was.
Speaker 3: Well, if you would like to I'm curious now, I'd want to know how you've managed to get away from all this, and I'm sure the listeners out there would like to know too. So if you'd like to let us all know how you got to the point where you're at today, sure we go into that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, well I did two exorcisms, one with the priest and one with this minister guy, and that didn't fix anything. But I can tell you this. You know, I can go into detail if you want. But the stuff you see on TV where they throw the holy water on you and it's like it's blistered in your skin, that is real. Yeah. There was a depth of pain I've never ever experienced going through that. And so the medicine woman had said that the house isn't the issue. She said, I'm the issue. Until we pull the demon out of you, we can't close the portals at the house. So basically I went up to Abington Virginia, and we did this rebirthing ceremony, and you know, probably in a short version of that, dug my own grave laid in the grave for eighteen hours and at some point energetically died, then was reborn. And when I died, my friends had to maintain this sacred fire while this stuff was going on. So and Needless stated man, I'm retired marine. I run a real estate company. This was so far outside of everything in my life I've ever experienced. So but you know, I was determined to stay alive. And but my friend Dee says, she's seen this horse looking thing come out of my grave that had a hoof about seven inches across and I had like a the head was this demonic thing with horns, and she's like, dude, I mean it was huge, walked right past her, right through the sacred fire. My German shepherd Kennedy looked horrible. It walked through her. So whatever was tormenting her, it took and then you know, it left, and you know, it's it's interesting. Lakota, the medicine woman said, when the demon leaves one of her cows. I don't know how this stuff works, but one of the cows volunteered basically to take the demon. So she did some prayer, she talked to him, and you know, she told the cow, if you were willing to do it, I think it was good, like lay down next to a fence or something, something something out of the ordinary for that animal. And it did so. Basically, that animal chose to be a part of this. And if you look at the Native American culture and stuff, and I'm at a deep level, that's where that this medicine comes from. So that demon went to the cow. The cow went freaking nuts, ran through the pasture, broke through the pasture, and I think at some point the cow caught up with something with a bear on the path. The demon transferred from the cow to the bear, and the bear ran down and ran out in front of an eighteen wheeler and got killed instantly. And then the cow came back. I'm like, man, I'm not gonna eat that cow. If you guys are butchering it, I can tell you that it was. It was so bizarre, it was so crazy, but it took what was inside of me out and you know, that was basic. That was you know, there was still some there was another twenty one days that I had to wait before she could come to the house and fix the house part, and that that was really the worst part because I didn't know if it was fixed. I had to wait twenty one days. And and she came about thirty days or so later, and we probably had one hundred hours worth of people trying to fix this house. And she walks up in there and she sings three songs. I'm like, are you kidding me? You're gonna sing? You sing three songs and it's done, and she just starts laughing. She said, Wesley, because you've already been fixed. This is the easy part. And so at that point I waited about ten twelve days. I'm in real estate, so I was not going to sell the house to somebody until it was fixed. You know, when we're going to Brandon, let you and your family move in there, and not say something, you know, just so I can, you know, get out from a payment. You know, I'm not doing that. And so when I felt the house was cool, and it was clear because I looked at the security cameras and there was zero, there was nothing, There was no movement, there was no, no, nothing. And so we listed and old the house and at that point, I would I was just I was pretty traumatized, and you know, I would love to say the things that were crawling on me stop. That took probably another ten months to fully stop. So they crawled on me for close to two years. And but one of the things, you know, the healers I heard them talking about was that they they were reiki trained. Are you familiar with reiki? Yes? I am, yeah, So I didn't know what it was. I wasn't necessarily looking to take a reiki class, but it was it was weird. I kept seeing this attorney's office sign and the spelling was almost the same as reiki, and I'm like, all right, I'm listening, I'll take the freaking reiki class. And It's funny after I took the class that I'd never seen that sign again. I'm like, I mean, did the attorney move? Was that? Never? There? Was I the only one seen it? I don't know. But when I took the reiki class, that's when I realized I had the ability to help heal people. And so as you fast forward over the last handful of years, you know, I'm a reiki master quantum healer. People come to me and I heal them, and you know, we talked about that on the podcast. So the podcast goes to the whole Haunted House story, but it also has a twist to it. It's like, how life happens for you, not to you. So you know how all those things that happened to me, could I could go into that as I was victimized or it happened to me for me to grow and become something different. I'm tired of being a victim. You know, I was a victim my whole life. I was this raped little boy forever and you know, I joined the Marine Corps so nobody would ever touch me again, and nobody did. But that just I wasn't able to heal that aspect until I went through this process, and you know, it was on multiple levels, just some of the most craziest stuff you've ever experienced in your life. But you know, one thing I would like to talk about is I met this priest, Father Munford. He's a former British Royal Marine here in Virginia Beach. So if I'm going to the church, you know it's bad. So I'm tracking this guy down and they're like, hey, you know this guy could do exorcisms, and I've been months and months looking for somebody. So long story short, I go see the priest and I tell him how you know, how furious I am with God this stuff and none of it's real. And he says, come into my office. I want to do something. So he says, son, I want you to close your eyes and I want you to visualize you being about to be abused. He said, I want you to go to the point where, I mean, right before it gets bad. And I'm just, yeah, dropping the F bomb left and the right. I'm crying, I got stuff crawling all over me. I'm desperate, suicidal basically, you know, I mean, I was just just it was ridiculous. He kept asking me if I was on heroin. I'm like, dude, I'm not on heroin. I'll take a piss test if you want, you know. And so I'm like, all right, father, I'll do that. So I'm sitting there and I visualized the room. It was a single story house and it was across the street from my home, and they converted the garage into a poke room. So you know, there's a poker table there, there's liquor bottles there, there's silly pictures on the walls.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: It's it's a guy's you know, game room. And so I'm sitting there, ten eleven years old, on my hands and knees and no clothes on, and he tells me to uh. He says, I want you to look for Jesus. And I remember being so pissed off. I'm like, are you fucking kidding me? Father, And he's like he puts his hand on my shoulder. I mean, I'm just I'm like coming out of my skin at this point, he says, look for him. So I'm looking in my mind, I'm looking through the room and there was a picture on the wall. You know, they had this one picture of the wall where they had stupid dogs around the table playing poker and the one dog's got a card in his paul handed to the other one. You know that that picture's always brought me back to that room. I've hated that picture my whole life. I said, yeah, father, I see the picture. He says, no, honey, I want you to look for him. And I just remember just I was just like, ah, you know, I'm just what are you talking about? And when I looked over in my left shoulder behind me. You could see Jesus and I just remember being so shocked and I said, father, I see him, see him. And he said, honey, what does it. What did he say to you? I said, he didn't have to and he goes, why not, I said, because he was crying. And that is the day that I realized Jesus wasn't there to pull me out of the room, Brandon, he was there to love me through whatever I was going through. And you know, I thought about that and thought about it, and you know, I don't think I'm a religious person. I do my healing work. I know I work with Jesus, I know I work with angels, but I just don't feel like I'm a religious person.
Speaker 4: And but that.
Speaker 2: Made sense to me. I mean, you know, I seen him, and you know, I can walk with my children every day everywhere and I stop and look left and they walk and move forward and something happened, or they can get sick. You know, you can't save them, but you can love them through everything. And that was a huge change, switching point in my life. You know, it helped me start to heal that little boy, and you know, start moving forward, and you know, and forgiving myself. I don't know why I felt like I had to forgive him. That sounds kind of silly, but I in my mind I did. But I still sound silly just to say it. But you know, there was this level of forgiveness and you know, this broken man that you know, at the time, I could do anything one dude, I had a big ass house, I had five cars, two boats. I could do whatever I wanted except for love myself and be happy. And you know, I wanted to share that because I know there's probably people on the show that have had the same experience. And that's why I hated church so much. You know, I dude, I didn't even know Jesus was a Jew. I mean, I knew nothing, and I don't know much more, but I don't need to know much more to do my healing work. But that was that That was one of the most beautiful experiences I had, and there was many of them, but they were very painful, but it was beautiful and it changed everything for me. I mean, he loved me so much. He came into that vision and showed me him crying why this was happening, And you know, I'm grateful for that.
Speaker 3: So now with what you're doing with reiki, how do you end up end up like four? When you're reaching out with people and people reach out to you to communicate with you to try and help them. For anyone listening, how would they be able to get a hold of you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my website is VB Healer Virginia Beach Healer. I'm on Instagram VB Healer. You know my name is Wes Coons and my podcast is Enlightening Unknown Life of a Spiritual Nomad. So if you want to listen to the whole story, and I shared ninety eight percent of the story, there are some things that just I just wasn't going to share that they did to me. But it's through the whole story, and then it goes into you know, how life happens, happens for you, not to you when we talk about healing work, and so you could find me on any of those platforms. And you know, I tell people I see energies that no longer serve them. So the things that are blocking you from moving forward, keeping you from becoming the person that you want to be, that's what I see, and I remove that stuff. And I think the biggest thing that I do for people is you know, when you leave a relationship, there's that sexual energy from that person. It's still inside you and you have energetic chord connections to them. You know clearly you're not touched during this, but if it's in person or remote work, it doesn't matter. We call that energy up and we cut it out and remove it so you can heal and move fast, move forward quicker, and you can get your ex out of your life literally because that person, when you have sex with somebody, you share part of your soul with them. And you know, I know how to go in and help people heal from that. And that's the That's the number one thing I do. You know I've done that fifteen sixteen hundred times easy and over the last couple of years. Now it makes life different. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was going to ask, like, how often are you being reached out to?
Speaker 2: Every day? Every day? I've got I've got clients in eighty seven countries now, so you know you can do this work long distance. You don't have to be in front of them. I mean, I'm not the one doing the work. I channel the Holy Sacred Spirit. Raiki's channeling the Holy Sacred Spirit to flow through me to do my crown chakra at the top of my head into my body into the client. But i also work at a quantum level and I've just got some very unique gifts in One of the things I have the ability to do is ask call angels in and place angels with people, and the angels work on them too, So you know, I've got I've got a there's an Indian culture here in Virginia Beach, and there's I'm very popular with them. So when their family comes from India, one of the things we do is they bring them right from the airport to my office and so, you know, sometimes there'll be eight or ten people, you know, every eight or ten hours where the healing work being done because they want to clear all the energy off of them traveling and all that and resetting the energy for being appropriate for them on their vacation for being here for a couple of months. It's kind of it's funny because none of them, there's only one of them, speaks English and they just stare at me and let me do that work. But they're really nice people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well we can probably wrap this up before we do. I was gonna say, I definitely appreciate you coming on here and sharing that. Man, Thank you, and I'd like for you to let everyone know again where they can find your podcasts.
Speaker 2: Sure enlightening and unknown Life of a Spiritual Nomad. You can find it most anywhere you Google. It's going to show up 's on YouTube. Based on my brain's not even working out after talking to this stuff, any of the programs that carry podcasts were listed.
Speaker 3: So pretty much anywhere you find Tenfoil Tells you can find your podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're on there with you.
Speaker 3: Awesome, Well less, it has been a pleasure talking.
Speaker 2: To you, man, I appreciate it. Thank you. Thank you for making the time for me and allowing me to be on your show. I really appreciate that.
Speaker 3: Not a problem.
Speaker 2: You have a good night you too.
Speaker 3: If you'd like to be a guest on Tenfoil Tells, remember to send an email to Tinfoil Tales podcast at gmail dot com or go to tenfoiltales dot com and go to the contact section. Make sure to follow me around on all the social media's and just remember truth comes at a cost. Are you willing to pay the price?
Speaker 1: I've heard a story be laid last night about something alert along a wood line, you foot print strange lights in the sky.
Speaker 4: They claim it's nothing, but I know they light. It s easier laughing to laugh in my face. But something about this makes.
Speaker 2: Me say, what if it's real? What if they knew?
Speaker 4: What if the answers are coming from you, spending story, wasting minds time.
Speaker 1: Hearing boys? Is it all in their minds? They can call me crazy, but I just want some broom.
Speaker 2: What if it's true?
Speaker 1: What if it's real?
Speaker 2: What if it's true?
Speaker 4: What it for? Worlds?
Speaker 1: Not what we do till all the tales blend me?
Speaker 4: A story that starts where the line is gets. What if it's real? What if it's true?
Speaker 1: The answers are waiting, They're waiting for you.
Speaker 4: They see if the dog man walking, or maybe I'm offman flights. I love the fairy giants hidden beneath the lies.
Speaker 2: They say, it's just stories. It's all they believe, the fairy tale sport of things we can't perceive. They want to keep us blindly, They want to break our wheel.
Speaker 1: But I'm not buying it. I'm not swallowing another pill, force fed poison. The lines were made to what if the.
Speaker 4: Truth could set us free a suse traveling through time, secret space programs, racing their minds.
Speaker 2: They call them crazy, but I just need some fruit. What if it's true? What if it's real? What if it's true? What if the worlds not what we do?
Speaker 1: Fimfoil tells believe me.
Speaker 2: In a story that starts where the logic is. What if it's real? What if it's true?
Speaker 4: The answers are waiting, They're weighing for you.
Speaker 1: They they lie, We all been dining.
Speaker 4: The signs are there if you open your eyes.
Speaker 1: Aliens cricked its demon's ghost, the getul them too.
Speaker 2: What if it's me?
Speaker 4: Or what if it's real?
Speaker 1: What if it's real?
Speaker 4: What if it's true?
Speaker 1: What if the worlds not what we do?
Speaker 2: Tinfoil tells fully me a story that.
Speaker 4: Starts where the lodges And what if it's read?
Speaker 2: What if that's true? The dancers are waiting, They're waiting for you. It's all in our heads, it's all in our binders. These voices can be silenced. The truth must rise.
Speaker 1: Simple tell it's pulling me?
Speaker 2: What if it's reading? What if it's true