Speaker 1: Na, it's time for the most exciting segment on the radio. I was kind, I'm serious, like Ben is bringing, he's bringing, He's not leaving anything on the table in all those sports cliches. So there you go. What is our yeah, exactly, what is our dad joke today? Please?
Speaker 2: My boss arrived at work in a brand new Lamborghini. I said, Wow, that's an amazing car. He replied, if you work hard, put all your hours in and strive for excellence, I'll get another one next year.
Speaker 1: Sad but true. Anyway, today's word of the day, please, it.
Speaker 2: Is okay Panash.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's an easy one. That's like style. You have sort of a flare about you, Panash.
Speaker 2: You know you've got a grand or flamboyant manner of style.
Speaker 1: There you go, some people have shed.
Speaker 3: You have, Fanash, not when I come in here, but when I'm out there doing the sideline stuff, jackets and all that.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I mean, you know you're a sport coat guy. Then Tony's trivia question. Human skin as three layers, the epidermis, the dermis, and the hypodermis. In what layer are sweat glands and hair follicles located?
Speaker 2: Dermis?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. The middle one thermist and that is the outermost layer. Oh no, no, of the epidermis. Basically, the epidermis is our waterproofing and then the innermost layer, the hypodermis, is mostly fat and tissue that connects skin to muscles. The epidermis is the top soil and then everything else. Word, Yeah, there you go. You got that going for you. What is our jeopardy category? Please?
Speaker 2: Free parking free and this is on free but free is going to be might you might be right? Someone who lives shamelessly on someone else's dang it?
Speaker 1: Was a free spirit?
Speaker 3: Yeah's a free loader loader, dang it.
Speaker 2: During the American Revolution, both the British and colonial armies had traveling field lodges of this society?
Speaker 1: Who are the Freemasons?
Speaker 2: Thanks to wait, so you didn't say who is? You didn't ask the question asking the forum question the first time around?
Speaker 1: That sounds didn't I said, who are the Freemasons?
Speaker 2: But you know the second time that the first time whatever, I know you didn't give you the points.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Thanks to this Act of Congress, you can request and read the files.
Speaker 1: What what is the Freedom of Information.
Speaker 2: Act interviewing everyone from diplomats to soldiers, families.
Speaker 1: Freelance this person too quickly?
Speaker 2: Wait, I anchored CNN's coverage of this two thousand and three US military operation. Mm hm what interviewing everyone from diplomats to soldiers, families. I anchored CNN's coverage of this two thousand and three US military operation.
Speaker 1: Well, this would be Operation or AQI Freedom. Yeah, that's the answer, very correct. Yeah, Okay, back to zero Ben.
Speaker 2: It's the capital and largest city in the nation of Sierra Leone.
Speaker 1: Golley, Uh Ben, what is fred I'm not guessing. I have no idea.
Speaker 2: What is Freetown?
Speaker 1: Oh? And that's ironic because very little is actually free in Sierra Leone. It's one of those countries where I'm like, you ever want to go there? Nope, don't. I'm good, basically fine, don't have to do that.
Speaker 2: What do you guys have?
Speaker 1: Are you guys leading? With Florida State beating Alabama again? I mean, that's really the big story of the week.
Speaker 3: My boy Gus Malsa on the offensive coordator down there in Florida State. You know, Gus coached several times against me when I was in high school.
Speaker 1: Well, I think he is doing a stellar job and I am ready for the rest of the Forest State season. Is there other college football? No, there's not, nothing important, just oh well, oh you lost their first game. Ohio University my husband's alma mater.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's also Grant was rooted for us. Yes, you big fan there, both from Athens. No, I mean, I wonder how how along killin de Bor can hang on in the shadow of Nick Staban when he's losing games like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's fine, it's not Florida State football. We won't talk about it. They'll talk about all kinds of stuff coming up on ko Sports. I'll be back tomorrow. Keep it on KOA