Speaker 1: Andrew. Obviously you've been through a lot of the ace. You already got some baby powder thrown on you by Keith k Hernandez. How does it feel.
Speaker 2: The baby powder? Not awesome?
Speaker 3: What an accomplishment, the fight from this group, just the adversity that we faced throughout the year, you know, to take two or three the hard way. Losing the first game and watching Walker tonight reminiscent of a lot.
Speaker 2: Of big games we've seen him pitch in this stadium. The bullpen was phenomenal. I can't say enough about this group one through twenty six.
Speaker 1: When you talk about Walker Mueller. The last time you guys clinched a division championship at Dodgers Stadium with fans and attendance was Games Won sixty three when Walker was on the mound. What does it say about him to persevere this entire year to give you the start he gave you.
Speaker 2: I mean, with Walker, the arrow has been pointing up all year. It was a little rocky there in.
Speaker 3: The beginning, but the stuff was there about the execution.
Speaker 2: What we knew all along.
Speaker 3: Was that as we got that more dialed in, he doesn't shy.
Speaker 2: Away from the moment.
Speaker 3: He's not scared of anything, and he's gonna go out and compete, and we saw that tonight.
Speaker 1: A lot of expectations on this ball club from the moment you signed, show hay Otani, does this feel more like relief or does it feel more like the.
Speaker 2: Other ones that you've won.
Speaker 3: We like high expectations. We relish them. People care, they're passionate about the Dodgers. They have high expectations, so do we. We think that's a great thing. And for us, this is step one. This is what we talked about in spring training. The first step was to win the division and put ourselves in a position.
Speaker 2: To get the UYE. We've done that and now the ultimate goals in.
Speaker 3: Mind, and we need to do all we can to put ourselves in position to go out.
Speaker 2: And win eleven games quickly.
Speaker 1: Freddie Freeman left the game look like a right ankle spring. Is there any thing you could share with us about him?
Speaker 2: We'll know more. You know, I'm not too worried about it.
Speaker 3: We're gonna be cautious and not there's no reason to play him this weekend.
Speaker 2: We could have potentially if we needed it.
Speaker 3: We don't need it, so we'll make sure that he's rested up and ready to go next Saturday.
Speaker 1: It seems like you're players have really included you in this celebration. What does that mean to you?
Speaker 2: You know, I think it's all a tight knit group.
Speaker 3: You go through a lot through spring training Korea, this year, the regular season, the amounts of the adversity that we've taken on, it brings a group closer. And so it's a special group and I'm excited to watch him go out and compete in October.
Speaker 1: Hey, it starts from the top, and that means Andrew Friedman, congratulations on another tremendous regular season, and we look forward to more baby powder in the eyes of Andrew Friedman.
Speaker 3: I like it each series happen to get baby powdered in the congratulations.
Speaker 2: Vanis