Speaker 1: Now it's time for the most exciting segment all the radio of its kind in the world of the day. All right, I have a dad joke today.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, you mind?
Speaker 1: Oh you can go first.
Speaker 2: Then give me subject matter and I'll let you do. Okay, go for it. Okay.
Speaker 1: A slop got robbed by three turtles, and when the police arrived, they asked what happened, and the sloth said, I don't know. It all happened so fast.
Speaker 2: Anyone my daughter to me? We're all in the pool now, my daughter, where do sheep like to go on vacation? Where the Bahamas? I like both of those very much, but ry I told Andy that this is going in my dad Joe call. Okay, Okay, is anyone out there interested in buying my DeLorean great condition in low mileage, really only driven from time to time? Good? Yeah, that's really good.
Speaker 1: There's a frame of reference though, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like you gotta know the movie Love that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a great, great one.
Speaker 2: Okay. What is our our word?
Speaker 1: Our word of the day?
Speaker 2: Please is an adjective?
Speaker 1: Okay. Ephemeral? Ephemeral ephemeral means not of this world, kind of angelic uh, ephemeral like ghost like No, what is it?
Speaker 2: It sounds right though lasting a very short time.
Speaker 1: Ah, dang it been using that word for year, wrong for years. Trivia question. Although she was born in Egypt, Cleopatra was not Egyptian. What nation did Cleopatra's family hail from? I'm gonna see great for it.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Ethiopia, Italy, ohkay, wow, Greece. Cleopatra was a descendant of Ptolemy told me the first soda, a general who served Alexander the Great. Right, there's the thing we know now. I should have known that. I feel bad for myself that I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: Old world because because he said great Bir, I was like, well, that wasn't really like I was.
Speaker 1: Like, old world, pretty obvious though. We should have said, grease, we're just dumb, Ryan, We're just dumb. Anyway, what is our Jeopardy category? Please don't call Ryan dumb?
Speaker 2: Take my rhyme, which means every answer rhymes with take okay, take my rid When used by hand, it'll kill a vampire. That was exactly. It's how you need rock paper scissors right now? Oh crap, go ahead? Was a that is correct. Okay, take my rhyme. The Yama Gashi not Tamagachi. Yama Kagashi of Asia is a venomous one, right, right? What is the stake is correct?
Speaker 1: Dang it?
Speaker 2: It follows a schooner as it made. Was a weak?
Speaker 1: That is correct?
Speaker 2: To leave someone when they still need you. Oh, what's the forsake that is correct? Is that a tie?
Speaker 1: That's a tie.
Speaker 2: Here we go, rubber match, to satisfy, to satisfy one's thirst. I've never heard this word. Neither of you get this. I have never heard this word.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, I know a word, but it doesn't rhyme.
Speaker 2: Rhymes satisfy one's thirst.
Speaker 1: Man, I don't know that word either. All I can remember was was, uh, st Ryan, he starts so well, and you kind of choked away like the Nuggets last night.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry,