Speaker 1: Just just sing a new theme right now, and I don't remember.
Speaker 2: I guess I improve it.
Speaker 3: Bomp bom bom bom bom boomp blom boom, blomp, bump, blamp, blomp, blomp blom bom blamp blomp.
Speaker 1: Bloom boom boom boom boom bum bum brom.
Speaker 4: Hey everyone else, Tuesday, October twenty eighth, twenty twenty five. Welcome to the Giant BombCast Episode I'm not quite sure to be honest, I'm your host, jen O Chore joining me co captain of the ship. He's got the heart of the cards because he's speaking directly to them. Jeff Grudge, Janet Joe, I'm so happy to be here. Thank you for having me. Uh joining me as always he is uh he he is half high shoe, half man, all heart.
Speaker 1: Dan Riykers.
Speaker 2: We've been on stream for about twenty hours and when I talk now, it makes my head vibrate in a way that it makes my head hurt.
Speaker 4: Speaking about vibrating, he is vibrating because of the sheer he's operating at Turmo Shaw Sean McDowell.
Speaker 1: My consciousness is fading, jan I'm not exactly sure why.
Speaker 4: Speaking about fading he's fading into the ether because he is crossing the river sticks and ushering us to the great beyond.
Speaker 1: Jeff backalow, why do we do this? Money? Money, my money, it's the money thing.
Speaker 4: Speaking about why we do this, He's my reason why. That's right, my favorite Italian in yours, Mike.
Speaker 1: Don't be offended. Jesse a teller.
Speaker 5: Hey, what's going on?
Speaker 6: Everybody happy to be here. I'm feeling great. I got plenty of sleep last night.
Speaker 2: We're putting you in the fucking nobs hole soon, let's go.
Speaker 1: H We got my boy moistes to Vera standing in the background. What's up dog.
Speaker 4: Here?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay uh. And we've got the bad boy of games media.
Speaker 4: He's mean mugging all of these mean Reddit threads out there complaining about mug.
Speaker 1: It's the bird boy.
Speaker 7: I just realized I was. I was doing the Dump Dump truck song again beginning.
Speaker 8: I got it now. Yeah, yeah, good job, Mike, Mike mugnaughty, shouts out to Chuck Towski.
Speaker 1: Uh roaming around back there. I think he's on an air mattress now.
Speaker 4: Especially shouts out to Will Crosby running the ones and twos shouts out to Wheel eggs, Well, we got the homie Tim back there, and also homegirl Isabella making a PC over there, shouts out to Main Gear. A gang anyway, gang folks, I think a good chunk of us have not actually slept too much.
Speaker 1: So, uh, how's everyone doing?
Speaker 4: Pretty good? All right?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Could be better, could be worse. I say weird things. You know, you haven't had a lick of sleep.
Speaker 2: No, you might just start talking.
Speaker 1: Oh okay.
Speaker 7: I think that the person who invented tape doesn't get enough credit. I think that's what the first tape was.
Speaker 1: Like tape, like sticky.
Speaker 3: Tape, I mean sticky tape or like the videotape, the first tape.
Speaker 4: All right, okay, no, no, no, no, no, just start talking.
Speaker 1: We didn't ask for this, Dan asked for this. You're right, all right, the first tape coming to Broadway.
Speaker 4: That's right. Uh, we're we're speaking about Broadway. We're coming to you from the East coast. Jeff Beckler, would you like to tell the folks where we're coming to the front.
Speaker 8: Yeah, absolutely, We're coming to you live from main Gear Studios. Uh, in main Gear Headquarters. We are delighted to announce to you the BombCast listening public that Megear is our official PC partner moving forward.
Speaker 1: Thank you mey Gear. They're not just the main Gear. There are may Squeeze exactly. That was apparently right. I didn't want to go that. They did not go with We just Matt go to me. Yeah, and I'm hearing they're backing out.
Speaker 8: Go to main gear dot com slash giant bomb find out all about the partnership that we are entering with our friends at main Gear, and how you could support us by checking out some of their stuff. And yeah, thanks to main Gear and Nvidia Studio am D for helping us build these rigs for us that we will soon be producing all of our content with.
Speaker 1: Isn't that right? Jean, Yes, yes, yes, yes yes.
Speaker 4: Folks. If you're listening to this and wondering why we have so many people on and why this may sound a scooge different, it's because we're doing this all in person altogether, and but we're also doing this at the tail end of a twenty four hour stream, so things a little loopy. I feel embarrassed that I fell asleep on a chair.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna sit in.
Speaker 2: The producer chair or no, there, you're deep sleep snoring.
Speaker 10: You were snoring, and everyone just kept saying how cute it was, Like we all loved it.
Speaker 4: It was adorable.
Speaker 7: It's not cute when I snore, told me it's been cute. What happens when you say it's loud? Yeah, yeah, it's bad. I got the seapap for that now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, what is that?
Speaker 10: Why you have got a bed?
Speaker 1: What's the sea stand for? Seatpap? Cool? Cool? It is the cool machine.
Speaker 4: Cool cool. Cool people are are performing that just like right now for you seapass take a sense for care because they care about my brain. Either way, we love it.
Speaker 1: We love a care pack. Jan how's your diaben?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, so we I'm very thankful that we smashed through all of our initial goals within like thirty minutes, within thirty minute minutes. Yeah, shouts out to my seat poppies out there, Uh cool poppies, And we are kind of in a rush. We're like, okay, let's go make this new goal. All right, we're gonna go do this show. Let's go do this good night. And then I just stand up look at Chuck one hundred nuggets, and then Vinnie was also there. He also looked at me and was like hunted nuggets. He said, just like that, Just like that, Vinni carrav I bring out a different side of Vinnie Caravella. And then Backlar immediately ordered McDonald's. This it didn't happen, have to happen then and there, it could have happened like now.
Speaker 8: Well, we also went through some of the nutritional facts of what we don't need to recount. No, I'm not saying we need to talk about those numbers again.
Speaker 1: Who's to say just under fourth? Nobody knows, nobody knows, there's no way to know.
Speaker 4: And as y'all now know, I'm kind of like a dry guy, like a sauceless boss when it comes to approaching regulation nuggets. They do say that about you on the streets, they do.
Speaker 1: And I don't like it.
Speaker 4: And I got through sixty last night, an additional twenty at five am this morning, and I polished off the remaining twenty. When we're stringing Mario Kart a little bit ago, No, don't applaud this, don't applaud this one hundred nuggets. Folks at home, take this as a cautionary tale. Don't promise lofty things like eating an obscene amount of nuggets.
Speaker 1: How would you take it as a cautionary tale? I should sign.
Speaker 2: No fucking good, it's fair if you find it.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, all right, so explain what happened for the audio listeners right there?
Speaker 4: Okay, So moist is taveris my dear friend for now held up a an iPad and it just said, do you want to say what it's said? I was gonna save this to get mushy at the end, but can I just say it now? Yeah? Sure, all right, all right, all right? I love all of you guys, like honest to god, life is not a waste of time. Time is not a waste of life. So let's get way and have the time of our lives.
Speaker 1: Hell, it's my favorite black eyed good that's pit bull dog.
Speaker 4: Come on, I thought it's the worldwide? Has anyone been playing anything other than everything we've been playing on stream?
Speaker 7: The Pokemon Pokemon Monster, I'm rank b. You know what the bee stands for?
Speaker 2: Him?
Speaker 1: Yea balls? What you've been saying it all week?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 6: He?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: That one?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I should have said that. That would be way fightner, it says again, I'm ready to pokemon. No no, no, no, no no, we'll I'll cue you. Has it even playing anything other than what we been streaming? I have, Jim, what's that? I've been playing Pokemon and I'm rake b Now what's the bee stand for bert EDGs except for booch? Why is this what you're saying now?
Speaker 4: I'm like, you didn't die on the toilet?
Speaker 1: Why do you say that now?
Speaker 4: Did?
Speaker 1: You just said?
Speaker 4: At one time you guys laughed really hard and it encouraged me. I'm sorry you shouldn't have laughed.
Speaker 1: I mean it was funny.
Speaker 4: I think out of every when Mike has had the least if no amount of sleep at all. Zero.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's the wildest sleep schedule of any of us. Maybe you're to sleep.
Speaker 1: I would have had a full night's sleep by now quite a while ago. To be clear, Well, you know what it does.
Speaker 8: I do think this now just sort of like evens out the team for the year, right, like how so because you know he's up at noon and we're not. And now I think this whole twenty four hours has called you.
Speaker 11: Up with.
Speaker 7: After this, when I go to bed at six pm and then sleep for fifteen hours, we're not going to be in a great place.
Speaker 4: Promotionally, or Bobby crant Bush. Uh, I'm assuming you like Pokemon.
Speaker 1: Like video games? ISLD that game?
Speaker 4: I like when the Pokemon fight. Uh yeah, there's like there's some neat characters. I think they're kind of fun.
Speaker 7: I'm part of a part of a group called We're Team m Z and they keep saying that, like that's a cool name, but it's a bad.
Speaker 1: Day for a team.
Speaker 4: You remember what it stands for.
Speaker 1: The zeus stands for the day of the hotel we're from hotel, and.
Speaker 10: Stands for something you do, not like mega evolutions.
Speaker 2: That's right, he said, mapple.
Speaker 1: That's how that sound broken. The episode, doesn't lap.
Speaker 5: I said it so confidently that I was just like, yeah, that's up.
Speaker 1: Take my brain, and I can only think of what things they say something I don't like.
Speaker 4: The only thing I can think about right now is the thing I dislike the most, which apparently is in fact apples.
Speaker 10: You've been reduced to the Burton joke and your.
Speaker 1: Fear of apples, and.
Speaker 2: I should have at least gutsed some.
Speaker 1: Mugs that starts with an EM. I like Pokemon. I found where of.
Speaker 4: The ev high without.
Speaker 1: I'm catching some ev now. I don't think the platform.
Speaker 7: You know, they had these scoffolds, and that's like an opportunity of platforming. You can't really jump, you could just kind of fall and roll into platforms, which feels bad. You kind of get like the worst flutter jump ever later, So you know, I missed opportunity there, I suppose, uh, but yeah, it's fun.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry for everyone in the room that is already used to our bullshit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, thanks for bearing with us, Isabella. We appreciate it. Fantastic, fantastic twelve podcast points, Isabella. As Sean, you and I haven't really talked about Pokemon legends. Yeah, Pokemon, Jesse, you've also been you deep in you give people the advice just throw that starter in the box where they belong.
Speaker 3: Star tell me why, because I'm I'm at the point where I might be making that decision soon.
Speaker 6: So okay, I want to make something very clear. This is not all starter starter Pokemon. But if you got three that you're not vibing with, get rid of them, throw them in the bin. There's there's a wide world to Pokemon. You don't got to stick with your starter. They don't got to be friends, they just got to be tools. There are means to wow, and I nickname all my Pokemon. But sometimes you look at a Pokemon you're like, you're going in the box and you're not leaving, You're going nowhere like them.
Speaker 7: Yeah exactly, Okay, yeah, yeah, what's straight in the box?
Speaker 4: It's not a real pokemonds problematic.
Speaker 1: A lot of them do. Jan I think the game's pretty good.
Speaker 4: I think it's really good and I'm happy and I'm upset about it because I thought I was done and then we made one of the incentives to reopen the Pokemon Monday Night Combat Gym, which we hit. So I have, Jesse, have you checked out like the multi online multiplayer battle, because I haven't done any of that yet.
Speaker 5: I've seen some clips of it, but gotten I want to finish the game.
Speaker 11: And there's like the four way battle Royale or thing or whatever. But I think there's regular battles as well, right.
Speaker 6: That I'm unsure about. I know there's a ranked mode, that's all I know. Yeah, because I think that's how you got to get mega grinninga or whatever.
Speaker 1: Rights battles. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mostly just want to mob up on the internet and just do an inadvert in three v one on whoever poor Soul comes across us or natural Yeah that was for you, Mike, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The further I get in what I'm like, been a little busy past couple of weeks, so not a time time.
Speaker 11: Wow, time to play, can imagine. So I'm like sixteen hours and I think it's my clock count. Yeah, I'm taking my time too, So you know, I'm not Pokemon are kind of high level, but I'm not super far in. There's you know, there's the occasional awkward presentation thing, but generally it's like they really win the right direction with this one.
Speaker 4: Like across the board, I think I, like I said, I've been enjoying most of my time I'm around. I think I'm around the same place as Mikey. Because Mikey, you you had posted about how bothered you were about them just skipping a bunch of ranks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that was a while, Yeah I did.
Speaker 7: I kind of liked, uh, the formula they're setting up, like, yeah, you got to work through the ranks and when does this happen kind of in them, I forget in the.
Speaker 1: Middle probably like ten hours. Yeah, okay, it's like, oh, actually we need you to be rank f right now.
Speaker 3: I gotta say I was pretty excited about that premise of like I'm gonna I'm gonna climb my way up the ladder. That is what has me excited about the game right now, and so hearing that is like a little discouraging.
Speaker 4: But you guys all still seem to very much.
Speaker 2: Like I think.
Speaker 11: I think they lets you cook a little bit longer, okay, and maybe only skip like ten or so. I think they skip a lot more.
Speaker 6: For how much they set up and explain to you how this system is going to work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, long time.
Speaker 5: To make sure.
Speaker 4: Well, they take a long time to explain everything everything.
Speaker 6: But especially with the Zier Royale, and then suddenly they're like, ah, you know what, Frank fea about it. It's like, well, we spent a lot of time going through this for you all to be like, hey, you know what, we got some other things we want to do in st Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I can't get over it, y'all. I can't get over the lack of voice acting.
Speaker 3: It's it's it's just so noticeable, especially when you start the game. I'm not going to say it still bothers me, but I think you're right not to get over it. It is, so you know, even if they went just one more step, like to take your toe move it six inches forward and just include like a voice grunt when your character sure talking, there's complete silence.
Speaker 4: It's kind of wacky at this point. Yeah, twenty five.
Speaker 11: I think I was telling Grub the thing they should die least is like how Persona often does it, because Persona has a lot of textboxes, a lot of dialogues, Like have have the major cut scenes fully voice and then yeah, I have have those like efforts and grunts and stuff for just random textboxes, yea, and that would be okay, Like it's the kind of thing where like I'm over it. I kind of just don't care because it doesn't detract from the gameplay. But I'm never gonna say that's like acceptable. No, they actually absolutely should put that effort in. And we know as reasons why they didn't do that budget constraints, but like again that that's the company they should just put that.
Speaker 10: Yeah, they're the ones setting their budget exactly.
Speaker 11: They should put the money in so that game Freak can do this right, because they did everything else right I feel in every other regard. So it's just like it's glaring the problem.
Speaker 7: I think I was talking to maybe Jenner Sean. It was like I saw Vida going around that was comparing a cut scene. It was from Scarlett and Vite to the new like the newest Digimon game, and it's hilarious. How much better the production values are on the Digimon game, which must sell like a twentieth if that of what Pokemon.
Speaker 1: Does, and they're still doing all this incredible stuff.
Speaker 11: That also reminds me of the art thing that I didn't say on air, which was it's hilarious how that you know that's like it's not Banded I Namco developed, but is published by them, but like the band I Namco Pokemon games like New Pokemon Snap have hilariously higher production value than game freaks Pokemon games.
Speaker 1: So it's definitely like a game freak issue.
Speaker 4: In the friend of the website actually confirmed with me the ranks that you skip are available to climb and take or go through in the postgame.
Speaker 1: Well, there's just like, yeah, there's some kind of game.
Speaker 4: I said.
Speaker 3: It was get in that sense that like they maybe wanted to edit it out of you know a lot of games are doing that right now, where it's like, let's maybe get you to the credits, not as soon as possible, but in a relatively expedited sense, and then we can put a bunch of stuff after the credits, because then people will form their opinion about this game then, and then all that stuff will feel like a bonus, even if it is clearly still part of the game.
Speaker 7: But like Jay is always gonna be after a like I don't you know, Yeah, there's ranks after the post game, but I like the idea of the z to.
Speaker 4: A better still. Yeah. The biggest change for me though, is all this just taking place in Loumio City. Does that bother y'all? You'll like this tighter environment? I like it too, Yeah, I think it's n Yeah.
Speaker 6: Really, what's up, Jesse sous Is? I think maybe my favorite Pokemon game.
Speaker 1: If not, it's up there, okay.
Speaker 6: And I think the justification for how you and why you explore that world is like really compelling. And somebody said this to me early on it was like stuck with me. Uh, A city in which you can't go in most of the buildings is just amaze. Sure, and that's how this feels to me. Sure, Like the NPCs breeded some life into it, and there's some really good interactions there, eat the mic. There's some really good interactions there. However, it's just the wild area is like, don't do it for me.
Speaker 5: It's like really difficult, like really really challenging.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I don't know.
Speaker 5: I keep going back and forth on it like a lot.
Speaker 11: So I think that's fair because, yeah, despite Legends being the substitle, still it's a very different kind of game. I didn't really vibe with Archias because I felt like it was kind of an empty open world, like it's kind of just mostly flat land until you get to some of the later areas with not a lot to do, like there's no towns or anything like that. So I think, you know, like it might sound weird to credit them for this, but if you're going to have a game with not a lot of stuff in it, because you know, like game pushed in the way that you are development development wise, I think it was kind of smart to set it in one big city, kind of a f F seven remake style, because everyone when everyone found out that f F seven remake would just be in mid Guard, they were like, Oh, that's gonna be terrible. How are you going to have a forty hour RPG set in one city? And then was because the city is big and there's a lot of like things to do. LEGENDSYA does not have that level, and I wish it did, because you're right, like there's a lot of like running down a corridor and there's not really anything to do. You're kind of just getting to the next area. But I at least like the urban setting sort of your eye is drawn to like items on the ground and you want to, like if you want to explore the rooftops to find different Pokemon, you want to climb and stuff. I I dig what they're doing. I think it's interesting just because not a lot of games do.
Speaker 1: Something like that.
Speaker 7: I just let you know, at this point, so many Pokemon games. I just like that it's a little different. I've seen a lot of grassy fields of Pokemon, man, Like, I.
Speaker 11: Don't want every Pokemon game to be like this. I think if this is the one Pokemon game that explores like just one urban setting, I think.
Speaker 7: That's kind of maybe ten years from now, give me one and like the black and white New York stand and that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, have any of y'all ever been to France.
Speaker 4: Yes, I have to Belgium. It's basically France Disneyland there, so I had to go, Okay, is there constantly just scaffolding that the youth is just running around?
Speaker 1: Little of it?
Speaker 4: From what I recall, I don't remember seeing much scaffolding. Was was it their youth parkouring about?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: You know what, didn't see a single fucking pokemon? Well, no, I'm talking about the youth parkouring.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't know, not that either. I got some I got people try to scam me pretty hard. They like they some like young young girls, like, oh, we have a petition to help the poor. We give us like money. I'm like, uh, yeah, I guess I said, try scammy. They scam because I gave them twenty euro whatever you got scam, yeah, I'm like. And then of course they're like now can you oh, can you give us one hundred now? And then like for more of them show up right and it's like you're right in front of Notre Dame. It's like clearly the scam. So then you do have to be like Congress like no, like you had to really like push through them. Basically it's an uncomfortable thing and that's Uh, my favorite Pokemon is with Plorion, Uh, Dan Reikert.
Speaker 2: I just I kind of don't worry about me. Like any other stories travel, any stories you want to share with us. What's the first thing that comes to mind travel story travel that we haven't heard?
Speaker 1: Well, I mostly go to disney World. It's safe and nice.
Speaker 7: Related, It's so safe and nice when you go to disney World. No one can hurt Mickey's there o ckys nice.
Speaker 1: All right, Dan, right up, Jan, we don't have a run of show. We're just going off the what.
Speaker 4: But something that is, something that you've shown me this weekend that has made me uh, it's hit several web pages and do the hemming and halling constantly, is the a y n Thor. Yes, folks that don't know, Dan, could you describe to the folks at home what that is or what is?
Speaker 2: There are so many like you know, portable emulator devices for lack of a better term right now, and Greb and I are kind of sick of those things. You know, everything from like you know, higher end thing like a steam deck to the cheaper like an Bernicks and stuff like that. But the deal with the ayn Thor is that it's a dual screen. It is very much that kind of clamshell design. It's not super bulky. It's like not too far off from like the original three DS size and everything. And you know, I've I've done some things like this before, Like there's the flip what is it an EO e O flip DS and that's huge and it's like twice as expensive, twice as buldoes. It's a Windows device, so it's really finicky and stuff. So I didn't really use that much, but use that much, but the thor, oh my god, this is like quickly become my like, this is my go to if it's in your pocket. It is powerful. It plays everything up to like I've got like, you know, GameCube PS two on it, and it runs incredibly well like PS two at four times resolution and everything. It the touch screen stuff for the DS is excellent. Yeah, it's so easy to just follow, you know, the these you know, like an hour and a half long tutorial of was it Jason's retro Handheld?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think that's the one you mentioned that you went through it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that one retro game Core. You know, they have some some great oriols to get everything set up just nice and clean, so it boots right to all your consoles, all your game libraries. You can just it's just so fun to configure and everything. And then once you're done, it's like, well, here's just the perfect on the go gaming device. You know, two analog sticks, you know, all the buttons are really solid and everything. You know, it's very easy to just like it's Android, so you can have like, if you want on the bottom screen, you've got your Netflix and Prime Video and YouTube and Chrome if you want to do like a you know, a walkthrough something games on the top where you can flip it, you know, depending on the aspect ratio what you want it. It's just awesome. It's a handed Mike. We had Mario sixty four on the top and The Cat's Movie on the bottom, and it's among the happiest I've seen, Like, yeah.
Speaker 1: One of the greatest things that's ever happened to me.
Speaker 4: It's a I think it's really Android surprising me about how well it works. It's just like the dual screen setup. Apparently Android now just completely understands that. It doesn't confuse it at all. That's the thing that's like Windows. It's like yeah, we support that, but it's so powerful that we give you so much control that it doesn't just work like it's Sean Blake you.
Speaker 11: Well, it's funny because my understanding and shouts to retro game Corp uh Russ explain this in one of his videos. I believe Android just treats that as like an external monitor.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, because like you know, underneath it's it's Linux, so they have the ability to like bring that stuff in and then Android's like, really, we might might just be using this in a situation very much like this, so all that other software kind of understands where it's gonna be.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 11: I love it, And like the retroid devices also run Android, and it's nice because you have all the options to set up the way you want, which is great because then you can install like emulation station or different front end to like control everything. Then once it's all set up, like you can configure out however you want or use out of the box, and either way, like you get the experience you want, which is really cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Mine's like that g show or something is the front end and the wallpaper packs and everything, and it's just so nice. It's really and from that it launches all the different like okay, some are retro ors, some are gonna be dolphin things like that. But obviously, like we you and everything can run on it with the dual screen.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I was just gonna say quickly the hardware and this thing is kind of awesome. Yeah, it's one of the highest end chips for Android. It's like like two down from the top. Basically it's like the third fastest on market, I believe, and like so like everything just runs on it, just every Yeah, if it has an emulator on Android, you'll run it like basically flawlessly, like as much as that emulator can run that flawlessly. So like Pi'll still run to hitching with some newer systems, you know, but like any older stuff you can like Saturn and like high end N sixty four like no problem GAMEQ and all that.
Speaker 1: It's great.
Speaker 11: And then uh, something that I can't I can't not have a handheld nowadays, dual old ed screens.
Speaker 4: Which is like it's gorgeous good. Yeah, and both are touch if anyone missed that, they're both.
Speaker 2: Touched and even stuff like you know, I didn't know if it had like an nextcelerometer and stuff and at first, so I loaded up Warrior Worre Gold on three DS and it's got the whole like Warrior Worre twisted stuff, and it's like, yep, okay, all the turning stuff works totally fine.
Speaker 4: It's often like easier an Android than it is in some of these Linux devices where it's like that's that stuff doesn't not necessarily come with those chip sets. It almost always.
Speaker 1: Because it's basically an Android phone, like you just get the same chip as a phone.
Speaker 2: It's been eye opening to me because like I've never had an Android phone or like a lot of the stuff I've worked Android, Like when I had the flipped Yes yeah, first I was like, oh Windows, I know, Windows, this is great. I can get Steam, I can get Epic Game Store and all that stuff on here. But it also just came with so it was so fucking finicky trying to get this thing work. And this was just really streamlined. I mean when I turn it on, it just boots straight to that dig show front end and everything. It's just what's it called again, A y N four four.
Speaker 1: That's like that fellow with the hammer. Yeah, good one.
Speaker 8: Listen, you know Dan, Like I I I feel the enthusiasm that you and grub share for these gadgets.
Speaker 1: Uh, but every time you get excited about one.
Speaker 2: It's gonna give me a ship for not knowing Android earlier. Is that the deal?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 10: No, I think we're gonna get shipped excited about a different one every two months.
Speaker 2: No, okay, I just do the angly tics.
Speaker 1: Yeah totally. I don't know. Maybe have that conversation in your own fucking mind, not out loud.
Speaker 4: I'm bad at podcasting.
Speaker 2: We get it.
Speaker 8: I like, I want to get one, but every time you guys are horny for one, I'm like, oh, maybe I'll get this one, and I like keep it open in a tab. By the time I get to that tab, you guys are like, oh, just do the the Kirkland byfuckle.
Speaker 10: You're like, you're like, all right, that bifuckle does fuck.
Speaker 4: It really good.
Speaker 2: It's getting a little long in the tooth.
Speaker 8: But yeah, but you like, and I know you're back genuinely sincere, like thing like I want one of these things, but I'm gonna buy a thour And then the byefuck is like.
Speaker 2: You know when you go into buy a car and the guys like, what are the things that are important to you, and cars come out once a year, I know, but we want to be the sales in for you here. What are the things you want in a like handheld?
Speaker 10: What's gonna take to get you into these old ass games?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess, I guess the dual screen thing is the most novel part of it.
Speaker 3: It's not just not like I think S and three DS no stylegic hitting very hard right now. I think we're all like, that's a wide range of people. It's older people, it's younger people. Yeah, everyone had those systems, right, and like everyone's kind of aching to go back those systems at the same time. And this is the first device that is really really, really good at that with no compromises. There's no there's like other ways to do it, like you know a lot of ways. It's just like go get a three DS and hack that thing, and that's awesome, That's that's fun.
Speaker 4: But we're never going to tell you to do that.
Speaker 3: This I would tell you to get and actually not have too much like hesitation about being like, oh, is he going to feel left out when we're talking about something else.
Speaker 10: In a few months, that thing won't be as much for you as this thing is.
Speaker 11: I think as the original hardware is starting to break down, it's starting to get That's why, that's why it's good to have emulation handhelds or just held in general that can do emulation, like the Steam Deck.
Speaker 1: It's because the preservation thing.
Speaker 11: Like it's cool then now like you don't awkwardly have to have like a Steam Deck with like one big screen one little screen for three DS or anything like that, like DS side by side. It's a device purpose built to do those things, like as if it were on the original And what's the what's.
Speaker 8: The latest compatibility platform it has?
Speaker 2: I mean I have up to PS two in GameCube on there, I've seen you can do original Xbox you.
Speaker 8: Could do you could do switch like that maybe on the market. Yeah, sleep grubs, yeah, sort of cold. All right, I guess some kind of soul.
Speaker 2: Says PS three actually runs great on it. Yes, yes, that's like I was saying.
Speaker 11: It's like as good as those emulators that are now Android are, Like it runs them very well. It's like the other week I said that like the Retroid Pocket Classic, if you want like a game Boy sell one, like that's the one because I can't think of what more you would want for like eight bits, sixteen bits that was last week and now this.
Speaker 2: If you don't really care about the dual screen stuff that much. And like, like the trim Ui brick is the one if somebody just wanted to have a bag. Yeah, but I like PlayStation on there.
Speaker 1: That screen looks real crispy.
Speaker 11: On the Thor, yeah, exact, And like the reason I recommend the retroy Pocket Classic is like I can't think of what else you would want from a handle of this form factor. And like the Thor, it's really interesting because it's one of the first dual screen handhelds and they kind of just got everything right.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure what more you say.
Speaker 4: I get it.
Speaker 10: I'm in the dual screen DS three D S stuff.
Speaker 4: That's cool.
Speaker 3: But like that second screen is functional in every scene, Like I do imagine myself using that device to play through RPGs. I would not otherwise play with the guide open on the ball screens and stuff.
Speaker 8: So you need to tell me that there's a situation where I can play for a game on a like that's a PS two game. And then in my little screen watch the Devil's Game very very easily.
Speaker 4: The Super East like and it just won't struggle and yeah, there you go get it.
Speaker 2: I'm always carrying these things around and I'm always showing them to people, and usually it's always like, oh wow, that's so cool.
Speaker 3: I think there have been at least four in front of me, like, bought it in front of me, Chuck used it, bought it ten minutes later.
Speaker 4: What's your offer coat? I gotta go.
Speaker 1: It's actually kirkl No, that's copywritten. Now, Greb, you got you're a you're a man with big meaty powers.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 10: I actually haven't held this thing.
Speaker 3: Next we're holding off to uh me to like, Dan's gonna show it to me, We're gonna do a video or I'm looking at it.
Speaker 4: It looks comfortable to me. I like, Dan, here, look, yeah is there.
Speaker 10: We're pretty much the same size, so you find it comfortable?
Speaker 2: Yeah, totally.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean the L one and Our Wonder are a little skinny, but like it's not hard to hit. And then the L two and R two kind of have that like nice analog to it, you know, curb. Yeah, yeah, that's good.
Speaker 1: Nice everybody.
Speaker 8: And there's like different like flavors, there's different size, it's configuration, storage configuration.
Speaker 2: There's like a rainbow one that has kind of like the s and AS.
Speaker 1: I mean the specs.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's like eight, twelve and sixteen gigs of RAM and then like mashing like storage capacities.
Speaker 4: But you can it's got like the second trim from the highest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do want to get that rainbow color one with the like SNS or super tram com Button's so sure.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I forget the exact pricing, but it's like I believe these standard comes with twelve gigs of RAM and it's three hundred, which.
Speaker 4: Chuck got the most expensive one, the biggest one. I think he said he was like out the door four fifty and that's like overkill.
Speaker 1: That's yeah, it's like a terabyte of storage. And he's a freak though. Yeah you know that he just wanted to be one and done. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Again, this is like comparable to a very powerful cell phone.
Speaker 11: So like you you can even like thanks to like translation layers and stuff, you can even do like low end PC gaming. You need to install like Haitis two on an Android handout.
Speaker 1: Now it's guys, you sold me okay, sick, thanks gang. Do you have any other uh.
Speaker 2: Good as hell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Catamar is also a real.
Speaker 2: Good which was this one actually called again Once upon a Katamari, and it's got a time travel gimmick, which is awesome, Like I didn't realize that going in. Oh that's great for It's like, okay, we're in at O, Japan, then we're going back to the Old West and stuff like that, and it's a really good gimmick and it's just classic Katamar deeplay. It's just exactly what you went from the series and.
Speaker 1: Just real sharp and crispy looking and all that. And I do like the updated controls.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, they're a couples I got like a boost and yeah, pick up can be like a.
Speaker 8: Mad magnet stuff. Quality of life stuff is a little better, I do, you know. For me, I was like, oh, dude's gonna love this thing because it's just so weird and silly, and he does like that stuff. But the whole you know, the King of the Cosmo is just like barfing out weird and it's just like I love all that ship. But even at some point I'm just like, oh my god, let's get on with it. It covers the screens just yeah, it's like can you just maybe move out.
Speaker 4: I know. I yeah, I don't want him.
Speaker 1: To be a bad father.
Speaker 4: He went to counsel and he's good. Now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like now.
Speaker 1: Arcade game is a streamer now, yeah.
Speaker 2: This is not just like a remake of the No, it's a brand game. And it's like definitely like right there with the first and second one.
Speaker 11: Yeah, that's why I keep here. That makes me excite because I love Katemar Games. So I can't wait to check this out.
Speaker 8: I realized everyone's like, that's the point. It's supposed to piss you off. Like I can still be pissed off and talk about that. Yeah, So I mean it's it's fun and it's you know, it's it's just why I could do. I really enjoy it.
Speaker 1: Mike.
Speaker 10: Did we talk about Out of World's two on last week's BombCast.
Speaker 4: Was that still in Bargoed?
Speaker 1: I can't remember it was still in bargo that games.
Speaker 4: I really liked that game a lot.
Speaker 1: On the site that game is as good. I like, No, I'm like, I like fall Out, Okay.
Speaker 8: Go on, I meant that I thought you were like seast I like, I like Fallout.
Speaker 1: This is a good kind of game in that sort of style.
Speaker 7: I'm a little surprised on much people are like, but the writings so bad, the characters are good, maybe a little bit, I think.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that's overblown.
Speaker 7: I don't know if people are maybe just not having this caliber of storytelling hit for them as much as it hit for them in their twenties.
Speaker 3: I think it's relative. I think people like, oh, the writing got so much worse. I'm like, I think you have just moved on and that older game was in your butter zone.
Speaker 4: That like, I'm not saying it's exactly matching the quality, but it's not that different either. It's very similar to New Vegas in terms of the kinds of characters that I interacted with there, And I've watched like long breakdown videos people explaining why New Vegas is so important and so good, and it's like you could tell that they're emulating that here. And I think that the fact that it's an emulation, it is trying to do that again is going to necessarily make it hit a little bit less hard. I'm having fun with it.
Speaker 3: I think it's a it's a fun game with cool characters, and I think that the RPG mechanics of specking into guns, and now I have a cool dialogue option because I have.
Speaker 4: One point in guns in this one scenario. Is cool.
Speaker 3: And then I get into the next scenario and I don't have that thing, and I could see there was an option there. It's all like really well balanced in terms of RPG mechanics and writing and dialogue options, and it's just it's keeping me going it.
Speaker 4: Also, it runs awesome on a Steam deck, so that's very.
Speaker 1: Easy to play.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And I like how comically on the Nose it is. It's not a subtle game at all, and that's kind of a part of the humor of it. I don't want to know if I don't say the charm because while the on the nosenes is about horrible late stage capitalism and fascism, right, but you know, they are goofy characters involved with that, Like that weird guy with the top pat it looks like Alice in Wonderland, uh, mixed with Willy Wonka character.
Speaker 1: He's kind of a mad hat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then like look at just just looking at this guy is funny. But he sucks, but he funny sucks. It's funny how he sucks. That's the funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: The one thing I want to say about that guy specifically, and my only little bit of Outer Worlds too that I've played, is I shot that guy, killed him dead, and the game was like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you could do that.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be super difficult to do that, Like you gave me a popa.
Speaker 6: It's like you were absolutely allowed to make this decision, but the game is going to be so incredibly difficult from this point on. And the game has been so incredible from this point on. So I appreciate that if you thought.
Speaker 7: That that was maybe missing some of that RPG freedom, this that you associate with these kind of you know, usually bethest the style games. I think a lot more that is here. This is a game where you can't kind of walk around and discover a lot more things. I think the character progressive stuff is neat. I love the flaw system where it's like, oh, you've been kind of doing a uh, you've been upgrading a lot of different stats. How would join to upgrade even more stats? But you can never upgrade your highest rankstat. You got to always upgrade a lower ranked one. Stuff like that, and you don't have to take it because it is a there's a plus and there's a minus to it. But that stuff just sort of emerging in the game, recognizing play styles and trying to kind of encourage you to lean.
Speaker 1: Into it at a cost. I think that's interesting.
Speaker 3: I agree that the flaws make the game more interesting. I'll say, in defense of people who might maybe are critical of the game, that maybe the Fallout vibe, the Fallout shell is a little bit good at couching, a little bit better at couching that that sarcastic writing, and this feels somewhere somewhere in between, you know, the mass effects and fall it's clearly more Fallout than anything else, but it's like, you know, it's got a little bit of Star Trek and all that stuff.
Speaker 10: It feels like maybe it could have been a little bit more earnest, and yet.
Speaker 3: It's it's just still Fallout in terms of that tone, and it may be pulling that tone off in that setting is a little bit hard.
Speaker 4: Wonder if it's a little bit of a Silicon Valley Uncanny Valley where yeah, yeah, it is.
Speaker 1: It is so much like Fallout and just not quite follow that.
Speaker 7: It's like, boy, you almost wish that they just made a fall up game, or maybe they differentiated it even more.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, exactly, and the word we're talking about outer worlds too for people key basking now.
Speaker 6: I also think the the opening of Outer World's Two Hams it up a little bit, maybe too much, and then once you kind of get past that initial part, I feel like that game rides a pretty straight line. That's not It's like the writing's not too in your face, Like they definitely tone it back a little bit.
Speaker 5: The opening is a little a little much for me, but yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Get it, Dan, Are you playing it?
Speaker 4: Yeah? No, I think that is one that I don't know.
Speaker 2: There's just so many games right now, and there's just a lot between you know, Katamaram early on Simulator I just started and I know I'm gonna love that, sure, still trying to finish up Ghost to Yota. There's just I feel like there's like five or six games I'm actively in right now, yecause I'm constantly doing this juggling act of playing everything I want to talk about for Game of the Year. I look at that, I'm like, I don't really see that crack in my top ten really or being real like i'd like to get to it. I really like the first a lot I loved about I loved that Aout could be on my top gay.
Speaker 7: And normally I would expect you to like the game with guns more than the game with swords and magic.
Speaker 2: I know me too, but I Avout really got me, and uh, I don't know. I'm just not seeing a lot of passion for for Outer World too. I will get to it, but it's definitely not a priority right now.
Speaker 1: And you said it performs real well on Steam Day.
Speaker 8: Everyone's great on so I'm sure it probably does well on the Oh yeah, it's gonna better on it else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: I didn't travel with the ally, and that's like, despite all the issues I've had with it, once it's working on it's working and I got the full screen experience thing working fine, Still applicational weirdness, but like when it's working, I really do like that.
Speaker 8: Then every now and then that thing will just be like I don't want to work today, which is like risky.
Speaker 2: Because like you take it on a plane or something, and then it's like, you know, you special, you don't have internet. You have internet. It's like, okay, it's going to be We're trying to open a game. Is it not going to let me like use my pin to and then it gives me to reset something. I'm fucked, you know, Like so it's a risk.
Speaker 1: It's always like is this gonna want to call home? Is this gonna do something stupid?
Speaker 4: Last thing about Out of Worlds too, I saw some people in chat asking I never played the first one? Do I need to play that to look at the second one? No?
Speaker 3: I think it's it's mostly standalone. I would just hop into this one. It's like a better version of the first game.
Speaker 7: It explains everything you need to know if you remember some more for the first game. It's nice, but no, not necessary at all.
Speaker 4: Before we just go.
Speaker 2: I just I really enjoyed hearing Mike talk today. I just what's your anything about this time of year? You like, Mike that you just want to talk about?
Speaker 4: You said walk with the Ally or travel? Would you say travel with the Ally?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Trip with the Allies? Like that would be a good song title. I think I would like to try to fuck folks song walk with the Ally?
Speaker 2: What would the theme of it be?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: What is historic?
Speaker 7: Well, it's like how it's better to go about with with with of friends someone you're close with, someone who's got your back.
Speaker 1: Is it give me scary? Up there? I think the orange leaves are pretty up there, orange leaves?
Speaker 2: Were you up there?
Speaker 1: Up there?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: I love morning up there. All I ask is wan.
Speaker 9: To hold forever up there, where they all live on, and where what I'd give.
Speaker 1: What I dare, just to spend one day.
Speaker 7: Up there among the millers and the weavers in the y through the rousing gables. I can't see them every day they shout a scot and go about their lives. He lists up the gift it is to be them if I was in their skin, high treasure every instance up thereapointment.
Speaker 10: Yeah, thanks, So anyway, the news real quick.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I was gonna ask, Yeah, yeah, Halo's coming to PlayStation and crazy. I know, a bunch of people crap their pants and a lot of people didn't because of course it is.
Speaker 7: It's wild because like two years ago, Jeff, when you said that you were hearing that Gears of War might come to Xbox, people got so mad at you. Yeah, so much has changed that we're now just kind of like, yeah, of course this is happening.
Speaker 1: Dogs together.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then game Spot or game stop excuse me posting it's impossible.
Speaker 2: You could work there for one hundred years and so that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, game pots, let's do that game pot. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's a little weird, but uh, what else are you gonna do with Halo at this point and the Halo campaign evolved.
Speaker 10: It is the first game remade in the Unreal Engine.
Speaker 3: Uh, they're gonna add a bunch of weapons from the later games in the series, later entries in series, So it's gonna be it's gonna be very different in a lot of ways.
Speaker 4: I was talking to Sean.
Speaker 3: Sean said, you saw some stuff with like some of the polygons of the world, the actual geometry has been removed in certain spots some of the original designers, so like, this is strange, strange, There's a reason this was there.
Speaker 4: So it's gonna kind of mess up the flow of the design.
Speaker 3: It's like, yeah, I hope they're thinking about that and not just kind of making changes willy nilly. So that game's not out until next year, they're gonna have time to.
Speaker 1: Continue to I think people want is guns from the future games in it.
Speaker 4: I don't don't ask pistol I don't know.
Speaker 1: People like the pistol should be halo pistol. Like, what sound does your gun make my pistols? Does it just go?
Speaker 4: Wow? It's funny again, Mike, It's funny.
Speaker 1: It never stopped being God, are you gonna make it tomorrow?
Speaker 4: Then I got to sleep. It's only sixteen more hours left we got.
Speaker 1: That's not true, that count. We're going somewhere tomorrow.
Speaker 7: Man two, no three, half three and a half and a half time units until end.
Speaker 1: Dude, you are, You're like perpetually coming out.
Speaker 7: Of dot com everybody. I gave you mugs so that you'll like me. Please like me, Please like me.
Speaker 1: We love you, like.
Speaker 11: Like you.
Speaker 1: That's great.
Speaker 4: Someone messaged me and said it's like he's high on weed too. Yes, definitely, Yeah. I think we got a we got a little. We take a break, we'll put it in, we'll cut it out of folks.
Speaker 8: We are ready to debut the next finished PC, the next MG one that Isabella has built live.
Speaker 1: I hope it's mine.
Speaker 8: Uh, I'm as super Okay, we're gonna spin around and see which one it is.
Speaker 2: One moment, one moment Mike sk Mike sk, no, no.
Speaker 1: Don't sing.
Speaker 7: At the grass, the ground. Oh that was Mauie just messing around. I could on it bearess cuts.
Speaker 4: It's it's pinball, it's pinball, it's heavy metal, it's satan is a bella.
Speaker 8: This rules taking to Tim Nicholas, who designed this original artwork. Thank you so much, Pal appreciate it so freaking It's awesome, so cool, really.
Speaker 1: Good work everyone with this. Uh, this is tremendous. Thank you to Nick.
Speaker 4: This is oh sick.
Speaker 1: This is the panel that a little glow in the dark insert.
Speaker 8: What don't worry, all right, We're gonna please no.
Speaker 4: Refuse.
Speaker 8: Thank you so much, me gear, Thank you so much, Isabella. We're gonna reveal this on the site now go to maingear dot com slash giant bomb uh and you'll be able to purchase those plates. Get your own metallic magnetic plate if you want. Here's this, here's the glass, little pimble.
Speaker 1: Excellent job. Thank you Nick for putting this together. This is awesome.
Speaker 8: Thanks to Nvidia's studio for sponsoring the build in an m D. Thank you guys so very much.
Speaker 1: Head on over to I like how these reflect our personalities and interests.
Speaker 8: Yeah, point, that's nice. Nice, Thank you so much. All right, the fourth Mystery Bill, It's happening, is happening. These are freaking believable.
Speaker 7: Yeah, boy Xbox on the Halo and PlayStation. Uh, you think they're gonna put that one on switch to eventually, Jeff Or Yeah, they'll.
Speaker 3: They'll put something on switch to eventually. I think they just don't have or they didn't have switched to dead kits. Maybe they have them now, but they didn't have them really for sure.
Speaker 7: I think master Chief is gonna be in the next mash, whatever that next match is. I think they get master Chief now. It's like one of the last two ones that will pop people on and go do it. They got Sora to happen, They'll get master Chief. They'll sell that.
Speaker 11: Guy'll go anywhere. They don't do a ton of Western stuff. It's like it's been Nintendo stuff and the biggest character on Earth.
Speaker 1: That's a good point.
Speaker 4: They don't do a ton of.
Speaker 11: Outside the realm of possibility. I just don't know if they would care enough to do it. You know, Yeah, you're you're right, but I don't know. There's something about this things available again. It's just like because Sore was kind of the wacky one.
Speaker 7: I'm even kind of curious once the poll start going, who do you think is the most requested character left.
Speaker 1: Or Smash at this point? No go Kus, No go Kus.
Speaker 7: I mean, look, honestly, Goku's not impossible at this point. I like Crash Bandicoots, Crash Bandicoot, It's fine, you mean outside of Nintendo characters.
Speaker 1: He keeps saying Nintendo characters.
Speaker 7: It's Gino, right, I mean, it's if you're for it goes like me, it's Gino, and I horope we get them.
Speaker 10: I mean, didn't you know rank high on the ranked pretty high on those surveys.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, but that was when I think more outer millennials were into Smash progers that are maybe.
Speaker 1: I hope it so happens. Uh you know, Willow's gotta be Arthur Morgan of them, uh Grob Any other news story.
Speaker 4: I mean, I haven't been paying attention. I've been doing other stuff.
Speaker 3: So now I just kind of saw the Halo PS five stuff and wanted to talk about that a little bit.
Speaker 4: But that's all I have for news from.
Speaker 12: Bread and right, Brendon, thank you so much, Bread, bread friends, warm, Oh my god, there's like fre salt on the warm.
Speaker 1: Oh my lord, here passing down the salt, all the salt. Thank thank you, brance Wise.
Speaker 4: Is that sea salt?
Speaker 1: It's so good? Oh my god? Yeah all right, Oh man, your wife baked four hundred cookies.
Speaker 4: This is amazing.
Speaker 1: Also, how we not do Brince?
Speaker 2: Why b.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much?
Speaker 1: Amazing, man, wives are neat You heard it here first, keep going.
Speaker 4: Shouts out to wives. Okay, shouts out to wives out there. Shouts out to all the single mamas as well. Holla, the roof is not my son, but I will raise it. So I need to stop.
Speaker 1: Now you're about to say, Yeah, what were they saying about in the next Xbox?
Speaker 7: People are saying, I don't know if people got some kind of leak or they're speculating.
Speaker 1: This is about video game news.
Speaker 4: I mean I didn't see. I mean there's stuff last week, or but Sarah Bond talking a little bit more.
Speaker 1: People think they know the chip okay, chocolate.
Speaker 9: Chocolate gyp because it don't drip. Look to drip down that throat pipe. And tomorrow to me what throat pipes? He started to speak in tongues. I'm saying, throat pipe PEPs. Stop all right, Mike, do the email song email. Oh we did the news, uh emails, emails.
Speaker 4: E mails, e mails.
Speaker 1: All right, we just got a quick one from Travis a far ago.
Speaker 2: We just fill his house with like didn't they do stuff? And like Vietnam that would just keep you up all the time.
Speaker 10: I think like fill his house house with noxious gas was.
Speaker 2: Just anything just to keep him in this mode for as long as possible.
Speaker 10: Just before podcast just reduced the oxygen levels in his home.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, he just.
Speaker 2: Blair music or whatever.
Speaker 7: It should get way more man, I saw, so then there should be more song on all cookies.
Speaker 1: Dan White, Travis how does say?
Speaker 4: Uh? He writes in what Halloween candy can fuck right off? I mean it's candy corn. I know that's people are too weird about that.
Speaker 3: I'm not being weird, but I don't want to eat it.
Speaker 1: I don't want to eat it either.
Speaker 8: When you guys were all in my house a couple of nights ago, and you guys finished the entire poll again, and I didn't.
Speaker 1: Touch that ship.
Speaker 2: It's better than the circuits peant out of ship. I hate the circus fans.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, well, but who's giving that?
Speaker 2: The actual worst candy that you get on Halloween, and honestly, I don't know if it's been giving out since nineteen eighty nine. You guys can tell me is the ship where it's just a piece of paper with a bunch of little weirds.
Speaker 4: I never got that.
Speaker 1: Handy though candy. My grandma used to bring it over.
Speaker 2: I like that, not talking about I've never had handy.
Speaker 1: It's absolutely because you're just eating paper.
Speaker 4: So we've definitely had every word of this conversation before.
Speaker 1: No, I know you know what I'm doing in Halloween.
Speaker 8: I take loose candy corner and I put it in kids bags. That's what I did, just loose hands beat cookies are gone. I got trick a treat like that, loose with my wet hand.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, that a does it for emails. I think they wraps us up for this week's episode of the Giant Bomb Cast. Anyone else has anything else to say except Mike, I got an email for you.
Speaker 1: I got an email for you.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 4: You let him to let him talk.
Speaker 1: He's just like a stone's probably important.
Speaker 4: They're very good of zero cans used to be predominantly black with the accent of red, and it was a much sharper look, they ruined the colors of the cans.
Speaker 7: Now they basically just look like the normal coke cans. You guys really squint to make sure you see the black letter so you know it's zero. It was so much more fetching before when the can was black. I have a Christmas ornament of the original zero ornament.
Speaker 1: It's great. Take everything said as much as.
Speaker 7: Fix the coke zero cans coc cola. I can't threaten you because people might hit me, but I want should or know I'm not saying I want to threaten you.
Speaker 1: Ah, God, go to bed, everybody.
Speaker 4: Monster.
Speaker 1: That's it for the backler, Go ahead.
Speaker 8: No, I was just gonna say the cas in case folks are not catching the end of the live stream. Oh my gosh, wow, you are bleeding now you are actively bleeding.
Speaker 1: I'm kidding.
Speaker 8: No, yeah, on behalf of the entire giant bump here. I just want to once again thank uh Me and Gear for their hospitality. What amazing hotes they've been this all. I cannot say enough good stuff about it. After this facility, the people here, uh just such the immaculate vibes all around. Thank you to everyone here again. Go to me Main gear dot Com slash Giant Bomb and find out all about the partnership.
Speaker 1: And yeah, Jen take take it away.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I shout out to everyone that is currently watching live and everyone that's been watching for an extended period of time, whether you've been here from the very very start of the show or just joining us wherever you were at, we love and appreciate you. And hey, if you're not in a position to subscribe or do anything with the KOFE, your mere presence is a president for us. Uh.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, you bang with us, We bang with y'all. I love you guys. I love these guys. That cool stuff. He's been grubbed. He's been Sean, he's been Jesse's.
Speaker 2: The thing where he said something and now he's just gonna laugh at the thing he said for three minutes.
Speaker 1: He's been back.
Speaker 10: Two hours ago.
Speaker 4: He's been.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure who the new gentleman is, but he's been him.
Speaker 4: Shouts out to him. Chuck is somewhere here as well, and that guy has been Mike Manati uh and he's ours And we'll see.
Speaker 1: You next week for the other episode. We're not done with Obama thon.
Speaker 4: You're gonna stick around, stick around, stay tuned, we'll see you next week.
Speaker 1: Good bye.
Speaker 8: All right, we're down only Look there's only three hours and twenty minutes left, folks.
Speaker 1: Okay,