Speaker 1: Someone said the wrong word on an airplane and it caused some problems. Tricia's got it for us in the story We love In just a moment before we get to that, I'm a little bit worried about you, Tricia, because it's been a minute since you had a doom and gloom.
Speaker 2: Story for us, had one yesterday. I was like, you know what, I'm gonna let the people be happy for one more day.
Speaker 3: Exact.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I might let people continue to be happy today.
Speaker 4: Maybe I'll save it for tomorrow. I don't know. I do have one in my back pocket.
Speaker 1: Okay, well save it when like, there's enough going on in the world right now for people to be worried about it, right, why throw anything extra in there?
Speaker 4: Right Exactly? I have one.
Speaker 2: Keep that music candy, because I'm gonna have to use it at some point. It's at a click of a mouse away at all times. Excellent, Yes, delicies.
Speaker 4: Baby, Oh so delicious, Oh so different? Sure, all right?
Speaker 2: At this point, I feel like even when small newborn babies are born, they even have somewhere the knowledge in their brain that you were never supposed to use the word bomb while in an airport or on an airplane, especially if you're an adult.
Speaker 4: How do you not know this?
Speaker 2: But there's always somebody out there who thinks they're funny.
Speaker 4: And it happened when in.
Speaker 2: Seattle, the Port of Seattle, people were on board an Alaskan airline's flight too.
Speaker 4: I like to say this walla walla Wallaaala Washington, and it was delayed.
Speaker 2: They were sitting there, a bunch of the passengers were chatting and one guy thought he was funny and made a comment to the crew member, like, what's going on?
Speaker 4: Is there a bomb on board?
Speaker 2: Alarms start going off, the plane is locked down. The crew secured the plane on the runway away from the airport.
Speaker 4: The FAA issued a ground stop.
Speaker 2: Flights scheduled to arrive at the airport or diverted to other airports, or ordered to circle the airport until landing was authorized. And overall about four hundred flights were delayed and six flights were canceled because this guy just thought he was.
Speaker 4: Going to be funny. That guy's a jerk, oh an idiot. The whole plane had to d board.
Speaker 1: How do you know if I'm one of those passengers, how do you not rain down blows upon that guy?
Speaker 4: You know, how do you not just take him out right?
Speaker 1: How do you just not go Look, I'll take care of this guy. I'll get him off the airplane. Let's try to stay on schedule.
Speaker 2: Here, Yeah, give him to us back here in the back of the plane. You just turn around, keep us on schedule. Please, my gosh, this guy went raised right.
Speaker 4: No, just dumb. Yeah, it just plane.
Speaker 2: The plane bomb humor is funny to anybody.
Speaker 4: While you're on a plane, isn't it.
Speaker 1: You know what's really funny is like, I have to get on an airplane a couple weeks and I'm already like ugh, just dread.
Speaker 4: It to dealing with the general public.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the unwashed everywhere.
Speaker 2: So close to people's you don't know, like touching you and breathing so close to your face.
Speaker 4: There's no personal space expectation you're traveling.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 4: And that's the part where I'm just like, ugh.
Speaker 3: People don't know the rules.
Speaker 2: People know the rules, but think the rules don't apply to them. That's what makes me matter. Yeah, that's a fact, and that is the story.
Speaker 3: We love.
Speaker 1: She's Trisha, my name is Sandy. We've got more coming up on one O three point one Austin's eighty station. Hey, it's Jbi and Sandy for our friends at Kowala Cooling. Scott and Stacy. You know the same great people behind kangaroof that I've been telling you about for a while. They are the same people that own Koala Cooling and Plumbing. They're great people to know, and they're really great to know if you've got AC problems.
Speaker 5: When I do big, big decisions like this, I like to know the owners. Yeah, I've met Scott and Stacy, great people. You do not want to get caught with your pants down in Texas with a broken air conditioner. The way to prevent that, even if your AC's working fine right now, is to set up a service plan, have them come check it, and it may end up saving you a bunch of money. If you're unfortunately in the need of help right now, call them immediately to get you cooled off again, because it's only going to get worse in the next few months.
Speaker 3: And don't forget about plumbing.
Speaker 1: If you've been putting off for repair for a leaky faust or a clog drain, Kowala can help you out with that too. Contact them at Koala Cooling dot com or call five one two seven nine eighty eight hundred.
Speaker 3: All right, here we go.
Speaker 1: Here are the following are the daily interactions that can just push you over the edge?
Speaker 3: Right, but we'll tell you in just a second.
Speaker 1: Don't forget grab the podcast version of the show and text us anytime seven three seven three zero one ninety six hundred.
Speaker 3: So they did a poll.
Speaker 1: They asked two thousand Americans what are the things that can just push you over the edge and not want to deal with people anymore or at least for the rest of the day. One of the things on the list is being interrupted or talked over.
Speaker 3: That gets on my nerves.
Speaker 1: When I try to jump in and say something and I keep getting someone asks you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: It just drives me nuts.
Speaker 2: When I saw that, I was like, Oh, I think I do that sometimes, but mine is coming from a place of I'm excited that I can relate to whatever the person is saying to me. Yeah, And I'm like, oh my god, that is to me too, Like I'll.
Speaker 4: Say it before they finished talking.
Speaker 1: I was on a zoom call the other day and I kept trying to say something and that other people just didn't even acknowledge what i'd say, And finally I.
Speaker 3: Said, can you guys hear me?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is this on?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Is this my microphone?
Speaker 1: This, I think is everybody again interactions that can make you sick of other people. It's too much awkward small talk. Oh yeah, Oh do I hate? I don't have many go to I need some go tos in small talk.
Speaker 3: I don't know if.
Speaker 2: There can't because it kind of depends on who's standing in front of you. This goes hand in hand with any kind of social networking event.
Speaker 4: Yeah, God, because that's all you do. Yeah, is the social small talk.
Speaker 1: And there's this networking event I keep seeing popping up that I keep thinking I want to go to.
Speaker 2: Mmmm, I'm not going to sounds exhausting just thinking about going.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here's when that Tricia takes care of in our family. I don't have to deal with this. Dealing with customer service on.
Speaker 4: The phone, Oh yeah, I'm oh.
Speaker 1: I tell everybody your thoughts on the hardest part of customer service.
Speaker 2: The worst part of any customer service phone call is you've gone through it, they've helped you with your problem, hopefully they've fixed it. And the getting off the phone, the ending the phone. Yes, the phone call, the okay, was there anything else? And I can help you with Miss mccaree. Nope, I'm good, Thank you all right. Well, would you say that you received great service today? I think yeah, you were great. Let me ask you real quick. I noticed that you don't have internet connection through our Well nope, I don't have it here. I'm doing with it and it's the constant. We have a great day, you too. I would like for you to have a great weekend.
Speaker 1: And the confirmation of your email address, I would you be willing to take part in the survey and blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: Ally, sometimes I just hang up. I'm like, one of this has to end it.
Speaker 1: I'm afraid if I hang up, they're going to go, well, there goes that what we just agreed to.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean, They're gonna undo your deal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Continuing on with daily interactions that can make you sick of other people.
Speaker 2: Office gossip. I love office gossip.
Speaker 3: I like it in small doses.
Speaker 2: No, when I worked it in office, I love the office gossip. Now that I don't work in an office, I get all of the high school gossip for my.
Speaker 3: Daughter if she condition it too.
Speaker 2: She likes to spill it and I like to hear it, and I jump in with my opinions and her friends are like, yeah, that's what.
Speaker 3: We thought, the one we told you about.
Speaker 2: And Tricia got very defensive about unsolicited advice. Yeah, I won't stop doing that because I feel like I'm helping people.
Speaker 3: You feel like it's helping people.
Speaker 4: I think it's helping people.
Speaker 3: You do it with everyone or just me?
Speaker 4: I do it with a lot of people. Yeah, it's not just you.
Speaker 1: What y'all to do? That's how Trista starts things. What y'all to do? Nds me my uncle James?
Speaker 4: Oh no, you hated him?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I still do.
Speaker 2: Uh, I'm your uncle James in this relationship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he would start things with if I was doing that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Stop other things that interactions that make you sick of other people group video calls.
Speaker 4: Or group texts. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when someone wants to show you something on their phone, oh my gosh, please stop.
Speaker 4: Okay, listen to hear me out.
Speaker 2: I don't do it often, but if I do want to show you something on my phone is because it's good and I know that it's irritating and annoying that me saying I want to show you something on my phone. I know you're all ugh, but then ninety nine percent of the time you're like, okay, yeah that was funny.
Speaker 1: Right, yes, you pick your spots. Well, all right, all right. Our sixteen year old I had to have a talk to her. It's like, look, you don't have to show me pictures of everything. Just tell me, Just tell me.
Speaker 4: She'll send me.
Speaker 2: She's like, Mom, Mom, watched this video and I watched it and it got to the end, and I'm like, is that it?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: What was I supposed to get from that? She's all, uh, final thing on this list. And this very rarely happens to me. A coworker that overshares or gets too personal about something that's awkward or too soon, too deep, too soon? Yeah, that can be weird.
Speaker 3: No, thank you again. The theme of the show today seems to be.
Speaker 4: The JB and Sandy Show starts at seven.
Speaker 3: If you missed yesterday show, Here's something you missed.
Speaker 1: We like to share with you, guys and things that we've recently discovered, whether it's music or TV shows, streaming shows, social media accounts, things like that and JB's got a couple of good follows for you.
Speaker 3: I'm assuming these are on Instagram.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're both on They may be on TikTok too. I'm just not a TikToker. I have to draw a line somewhere with my time.
Speaker 4: Deserve it.
Speaker 5: Maybe I should jump on that one and get off on Instagram. I don't know, but you got to limit things anyway. Maybe you've seen I've stumbled across this girl, and I'll be doing my best to describe her. But the the domain or the name is Veronica Underscore is cool. Veronica is cool, and the it it very much feels like a mini version of the Office or Parks.
Speaker 4: And oh I love Parson rec.
Speaker 5: Okay, So you know how they they know they're being filmed, but they're they're working and living their life.
Speaker 4: She presents it that way. It's her in her roommate.
Speaker 5: It's very dry, very officey, and she is so quirky and funny. I think she's done some other TV because sometimes she'll be standing in front of the TV and it's it's her on TV on some show and she's just nerdy but cute and super creative, I mean, just hysterical her. Her full name is You'll like this Sandy because you've got a lot of friends with nit last names like this. Veronica Slowikowska s good polish girl.
Speaker 3: The handle is what Veronica under.
Speaker 4: Veronica with a K.
Speaker 5: Veronica underscore is cool, okay, and it's it's like i'd play you clips right now.
Speaker 4: But it's a little too quirky to even describe.
Speaker 5: Because you've got it, you've got to mesh it with her expressions and the way she dresses.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was showing it.
Speaker 5: I was shown it to my my sister over the weekend. We're getting together for Father's Day stuff, and it just we were cracking up and she's just so quirky and funny, like this girl should be on SNL.
Speaker 1: By the way, shout out to you mentioned your sister. Your sister Chris and her husband Tim doing great job out at the Taylor Rodeo.
Speaker 3: They've been busy with that.
Speaker 1: I've been following her on social and your brother in law doing the auction.
Speaker 3: I saw that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's he's he's big.
Speaker 5: Well, they they're big in other rodeos too, but Taylor Rodeo in particular. They went from f f A to Rodeo. Right, yeah, yeah, yeah, and my it's funny. I want to I want to say, Nephew's not my nephew. It's my nephew's son, Brady. He's grown up and he was out there being a spotter at the auction.
Speaker 3: I saw, Yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And so I didn't get to see that sister because they were doing all Taylor Rodeo stuff.
Speaker 4: But anyhow, Veronica is cool. This girl is hysterical.
Speaker 5: She's I'm looking she's approaching a million followers on Instagram and thirty six k.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The video I'm looking at right now, it's titled All Dressed Up and Nowhere to Go. She's sitting in her apartment with her boyfriend on their board. So she just starts trying on outfits and sexy posing them for him, and he just keeps rolling his eyes. But she's doing her sexy poses like on the trash can I know? She's just so it's fun so random, and was like, ugh, and it's it.
Speaker 4: May be so quirky.
Speaker 5: It's not for everybody, but yeah, it's I just think she's hysterical. Another another Instagram I stumbled across that you might find interesting. It's called and the title kind of gives it away a bit.
Speaker 4: It's called Stalked by the Feds.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's not the one I was thinking of.
Speaker 5: Okay, So this this woman, I don't know her name. She looks like she's maybe thirty twenty eight thirty, and she had an affair with a federal agent got sideways, and so she documents how all these agents are monitoring her and stalking her. I was thinking, Yeah, she'll be like one of the cliffs I watched yesterday. She's walking out of a subway at one am and I didn't know there were any to open that late. And maybe this is in New York City or something. But she's acting like she's doing a selfie video, but she's showing one of the fed's cars behind her, just sitting there, trailing her, harassing her basically, And it's interesting and I just you know, got if you're listening and you're a woman that's ever had to deal with a stalker, I mean, that's just got it one of the worst nightmares, because there's not much you can do until there's harm.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's there's a lot.
Speaker 5: It's it's sticky and nasty, and she's using social media to fight back. She's documenting all of this. It's called stalked by the Feds.
Speaker 3: It's just I got to following.
Speaker 4: Followed them both now at this point, Lisa is her name.
Speaker 5: That's all I know. See if I can tell where it is, I don't want to get into it. It doesn't it doesn't really matter where it is. But man, having to deal with this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's crazy, that's crazy. But how do you fight back? You know, she's using social media best she can.
Speaker 1: Two of my other Instagram friends follow it to a cool hand, Luke zero five and virginal Skin.
Speaker 3: What's that all about?
Speaker 4: You're all? I mean, never mind that one. Sorry at it?
Speaker 3: Oh, Virginia L's Skin.
Speaker 4: Whatever? Nice try This is no.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying her account is just about.
Speaker 4: She's just.
Speaker 3: I just need to stop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Virginal, No, I think it really is an account. She's a wife and a mom, and I can.
Speaker 4: I know, but know.
Speaker 2: I y'all know what it is based on the name Virginal it's not dirty.
Speaker 4: It's dirty. She's just a mom.
Speaker 1: She's only got like one hundred and twenty one followers and she's just a mom. And she's got pictures of her kids and her husband follow her because she was following me and I could follow her back. And it's just virginal skin. There she is?
Speaker 3: Or is it virginal? I'm serious? Is it? How would you say it?
Speaker 2: B I R G I N I A L S K I Virginia l skin, virginal skin. I'm gonna follow a site called virginal skin before I am Virginia el skin.
Speaker 1: I gotta go look at her, Virginia, we're making you famous. This Virginia's driving to work somewhere. She's like, what the hell they're blowing me up. Virginia Walters Skinner. That's her name.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, I see it. Yeah, just his wife.
Speaker 5: Mom.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you just decided to follow her?
Speaker 3: Well something, you know, people follow me. I follow that. I mean it seems like a nice lady.
Speaker 4: Two different sites, my friend, virginal skin.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, Trisia, what do you have? That's what I like? Virginal skin? What is yours? What is yours?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I feel like I don't have to follow that. Mine's creatine. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: So Sandy and I have been talking about run our our health kick, and so we both started taking creatine, but Sandy got the kind. The most common kind is the powder form. I can't do the powder. I mix it up in water. It tastes kind of weird. Sandy just puts the dry powder in his mouth and then swallows it with water. I'd been telling him not to do that, and I sent you an article over the weekend about why it's dangerous.
Speaker 4: You're going to keep doing it, aren't you? Yes, nonsense.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I still wanted to take creatine, so I found them in gummy form.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's what I do.
Speaker 2: Yes, and oh my god, minor strawberry flavored, and they taste like candy. I don't mind taking the creatine at all. It's like I get a little treat and I get to take five of them.
Speaker 1: I think we should point out to people like creatine. Wasn't that the bro muscle powder that? Yeah, the baseball players made it famous, Mark McGuire. Sammy sosaid, that's what they were using when they hit all the home runs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, people are trying to like build up muscle. It helps them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it helps rebuild muscles, but it's also really really good for your brain.
Speaker 4: It's for your brain to maintain sharpness. Help fight off dementia.
Speaker 2: And I've seen a number of articles and videos that like, especially when you're over fifty, when your brain you start to experience cognitive declients, that creatine absolutely helps with that.
Speaker 4: I'm doing all the things to keep my brain right.
Speaker 3: So I'm never gonna be able to put her at a home.
Speaker 2: I'm never gonna get to where I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 5: Are maybe maybe a few things falling off shelves on her head? Hey, Tricia, I am with you one hundred percent. There are four different things. I take a supplements in gummy form because it is a little treat.
Speaker 2: It is because they take this actually tastes good. It's like I'm cheating trying to be healthy. It's sometimes the only sweet thing I eat in a day.
Speaker 3: Is there a bunch of sugar in those?
Speaker 4: Though, No, there's not. Let's see the but it does taste like a gummy candy.
Speaker 2: It does in five gummies, there's two grams of sugar in five JV.
Speaker 3: What other things do you take it in gummy form?
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 5: One's a B twelve ones just like general wellness, and I don't know what the other one is for just I don't know.
Speaker 3: Mawan on gummies all the time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I take my you know, some supplements and pill form and then I followed up with the gummy ones.
Speaker 4: It's a little treat. You're so right, Trisha also too.
Speaker 2: Though, all the supplements I'm taking, I'm like God when I don't have to swallow with water, when I actually get to chew, it's like changes up. Otherwise, I feel like all I'm doing in the morning is swallowing pills.
Speaker 1: I don't even drink the water with my pills.
Speaker 4: It's oh, I can't do that. My daughter doesn't. I don't know how, and a maniac does that. But also it's bad for you to.
Speaker 3: Drink the take the pills without water.
Speaker 4: Oh no, we're back to the creating.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I feel like you think it's some kind of cool flex. No, it's just weird.
Speaker 1: It's I just I put the scoop of creating in my mouth, then I put the water in my mouth and let it all dissolve, and then I drink it. It's basically the same thing. I'm just cutting out the middle guy, and that's the glass.
Speaker 2: Because the article that I sent you said that it's supposed to dilute in the water that when you do it, it's such a concentrated form like that it potentially can be bad for your heart. Don't worry about me, Sandy, don'torry about I won't worry about you as long as that insurance policy paid up to date.
Speaker 4: How about that?
Speaker 3: Well that was from yesterday morning.
Speaker 1: The JB and Sandy Hour starts at seven this morning, or streaming the podcast whenever you want. Search JB and Sandy on iHeartRadio app one three.
Speaker 4: One Austin dot com.
Speaker 6: I'm not care, car, I really want you to care about my stuff today, but feel free to not care.
Speaker 3: Stout with me over there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh okay, I'm waiting pretty good.
Speaker 3: Just waiting for a response. That was all okay, Tricia care.
Speaker 1: Don't care to know what it is that is possible for you to be allergic to, And you probably never thought that you could be allergic to this.
Speaker 2: I mean, it could be a bazillion thing, So I care. It's possible to literally be allergic to other people? Oh yeah, I totally believe that. Isn't that crazy? Like you could start sneezing and stuff around other people.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was worried for a while that I was allergic to you. When then we figured out it was that scent system I gave you for Christmas by Pure, a scent system that you're pissed at me that you don't get to smell it anymore. Yeah, Chris, I am allergic to it.
Speaker 3: Trisa's body is weak.
Speaker 2: You just can't handle this beautiful smells that come from the Pure.
Speaker 4: And then then he put.
Speaker 2: A scent system in an eleven by eleven room and it's meant for like a twenty by twenty room, and he can't understand why it's too strong.
Speaker 3: It was unsubtle.
Speaker 4: It doesn't matter, it's too strong.
Speaker 3: When it was in the big part, a big room.
Speaker 4: You had it in. Go ahead.
Speaker 2: I totally believe that people can be allergic to other people.
Speaker 1: Tricia, do you care or don't care? Or once you tried to answer the question, do you know what a contro nym is?
Speaker 4: Co O n t r O yes n y m A contro nyme okay. So contro contra.
Speaker 2: Means opposite of going against nim is used in synonyms antonyms, which means like a word, a word the same name. So contronym I mean it can't be antonym because that's the opposite of a word.
Speaker 3: Trisa loves her Latin class.
Speaker 2: Take a Latin class in high school that explained to you root words, and it was to help you figure out how to like for the s A t figure out words which we recently. My score did not indicate that I did well in that class. A contronym it's against something, mean words.
Speaker 1: No, you're close. A contronym is a word that can mean two things that are opposites. Okay, how rent can mean that you're the you are the one renting something out or doing the renting a.
Speaker 2: Like I'm gonna rent this apartment. What if I own the apartment, I could say I'm gonna rent this.
Speaker 3: Apartment exactly exactly.
Speaker 4: I was close.
Speaker 3: You were clever, You're close.
Speaker 4: It was close, like I was on a lot of my sat.
Speaker 1: Christy Cart don't care to know an interesting fact about wombat.
Speaker 2: Poop, I mean poop? Sure, yes, okay, now stay with me on this. Wombat poop is cube shaped.
Speaker 3: You don't know why?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Scientists think it helps keep their droppings from rolling away, which wombats use to mark their territory.
Speaker 3: They got square poos.
Speaker 4: Oh that's incredible.
Speaker 2: Now all I can think about is what does a wombat biscuit hole look like a square?
Speaker 4: How does it come out square?
Speaker 3: A square? Is that fine?
Speaker 1: Crazy that is carried? Don't care more?
Speaker 4: Coming up one O three point one Austin