Speaker 1: And now it's time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge.
Speaker 2: Listeners to your corners.
Speaker 1: All right, autum, good morning, ookery.
Speaker 2: There you are high Hi, good morning, good morning to you. How are you? I am great? You heard everybody asking for a picture of you yesterday? Yes, I did. My husband even heard it.
Speaker 1: He's like, you got us send a pick in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, hubs is cool, right, he's cool with it.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: On our Twitter or the ex at rod Ryan Show test A posted it yesterday.
Speaker 2: All right, what are you doing here? You're going for win number two?
Speaker 1: Yes, taking on Casey, Casey going.
Speaker 2: Let's going on, Casey. How are you? You're going great? Are you a fresh fish?
Speaker 1: Well? Well, well, wake up fresh fish.
Speaker 2: Welcome aboard, Casey.
Speaker 1: All you got to do a shout out your name when you think you know the answer.
Speaker 2: What are they playing for? I've got a pair of tickets see Judas Priest on their Invincible Shield Tour at Smart Financial Center October twenty second.
Speaker 1: Oh my second concert ever Judas Priest without my parents, you know what I mean. I went with some of the big kids on Oh that's when I got my ear pierced. Oh my god, I got my ass kicked.
Speaker 2: The next morning, you're just out living. I was like, this is why I don't let you go anywhere. Right is that's your second time and now it's your last time? Is your second concert? You act in a full You come home with an ear piercing. I got my ass beat, but.
Speaker 1: I did go to school with that ear piercing. The two other guys had to take it out. They were older than me. All right, Casey, come on, that's enough. What is his personal story time? Casey, you sound a little sleepy, bro. I need you to really lean into it. Okay, shout out your name when you think you know the answer. Okay, Autumn, you know how to do this.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Question number one? Name the cruise ship line? Also a place you would go ride a ferris wheel?
Speaker 2: Autumn, Autumn, go for it, Carnival. Good one. It's like a real question there. You think, yeah, it's pretty easy.
Speaker 1: It's a six twenty nine. There's a lot of thinking that one though. That hurt my head.
Speaker 2: Well. I wrote it after the show yesterday. Autumn got it, Casey, Yes, step it up. I didn't know if there's Royal Caribbean Carnival, all the other brands.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, I've gone to uh, I've gone and ridden a fairis whelle at the Royal Caribbean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Norwegian.
Speaker 1: Next question, shout out your name when you think you know the answer. What cereal breakfast cereal is inspired by the Flintstones?
Speaker 2: Casey?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would have accepted cocoa pebbles as well. That's got to be the sugariest cereal on the market, right, No, it's not.
Speaker 2: It's the best one.
Speaker 1: No. Yeah, you think it's better than cinnamon toast crunch?
Speaker 2: I do? I do. I like that sugary blend of fruity. You think it's better than Captain Crunch? Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, Casey got that one right because I inspired him, because I yelled.
Speaker 2: At him screaming, all right, here we go.
Speaker 1: Next question, really, what dance did Chubby Checker make popular in the sixties? Aumn Bottom Autumn, the twist, the twist on everybody, everybody. I think I made fun the last time that that question was in here, it was the sixties.
Speaker 2: Let's twist again. It's like we did last summer Autumn. Never gave up, Casey, gave up on me, Casey, Casey a spring chicken over there. Thirty five? Did Chubby Chucker the twist any of that? You know? Nothing? No, okay, he needed some sponge. He needed some SpongeBob questions or something. All right, this morning Power Ranger. All right, Casey, thanks for playing, bro.
Speaker 1: I hope you uh, I.
Speaker 2: Hope you come in and play again. Okay, I hope you do. Alright, Autumn, Hey, no one slam clam. That's two wins.
Speaker 1: You're going to see Judas Priest and I'm gonna invite you to join us on tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Show you down for that?
Speaker 1: I am definitely down for that.
Speaker 2: Way to go,