Speaker 1: Just Sid and Friends in the morning, entertaining and informative on the Red Apple Podcast Networks.
Speaker 2: Kid Rosenberg Aia, Sid, do you want to come up here?
Speaker 3: Said Mark?
Speaker 4: Should I let Sid come up?
Speaker 3: Mark?
Speaker 4: I think so? Come on Sid.
Speaker 3: So Sid's got the number one radio show in New York.
Speaker 4: Got the number one radio show in New York, like by far.
Speaker 5: You want to know why New York sucks, There's a lot of reasons. Kathy Hochel, the governor, is one of them. She's running the state into the ground with the rest of her Democrat cronies. It is so expensive to live there. Income tax is higher than anywhere else, property tax hired than anywhere else, electricity costs hired anywhere else. People are leaving Under Hocheal, four hundred and fifty thousand New Yorkers have fled the state, running away, feeling like they're in danger.
Speaker 4: Getting me out of here?
Speaker 5: Is there any hope for New York?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: The sanctuary city policies that adds to the cost of everything, not to mention the crime. This guy, Bruce Blakeman, though he's close to beating Kathy Hokel, he's running for governor. He's only four points behind in the latest poll. He would lower income taxes property taxes. He certainly wouldn't be giving subsidies to billionaire cronies like Hockels given subodies to literally billionaires. Bruce Blakeman, think about that name, watch that campaign. I'm telling you this may be the sleeper victory of this year's election cycle.
Speaker 4: Bruce Blakeman, did you not work for the Port Authority at one point?
Speaker 6: I know you did.
Speaker 7: I was a commission of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey for eight years.
Speaker 8: Eight years the Port Authority. So this is going to hit close to home for you. We're about to commemorate twenty five years. I know you listen to me every day. I am beating this drama I had built. You want from the Catholic League. He's written a long letter urging Mamdani not to come.
Speaker 4: Nine to eleven.
Speaker 8: I brought on survivors, victims, the families. I brought on the guy that started the petition. I'm bringing on another lady. I am on a mission to keep this mayor away. Now. I know I can't do it, and I know the odds are stacked against me, but I also know that the overwhelming majority, not even the overwhelming majority of nine to eleven families, don't want this anti American mayor there. So I'm not asking you whether you think he'll come or not, or if you governor if you would stop him from coming or not. I want, as a guy that worked with a port authority who lost people that day, I want you to.
Speaker 4: Tell me do you think the mayor should show up?
Speaker 7: Well, first of all, said, I don't know if you know this or not, but my nephew was murdered on that day. No, Sergeant Tommy Jurgens, my sister Linder's older boy, the oldest boy. I'm Sorryty, six years old army veteran voluntar, your firefighter New York State Court officer, was giving first day to a woman who was severely burned in Tower two when it collapsed on him. We never got a body or DNA. We only got his side arm and his badge. So it's very personal to me. I am a family member, and I don't think Zoron Mandami should go. It's as if you know someone's having a wake and they asked you not to go to the wake for personal reasons. You wouldn't go. So I mean, I don't think he should go. But here's what I'm going to say. If he's hell bent on going, I think people have a way to respectfully protest that. Turn your back on him, don't say anything to him, don't make a ruckus, be solemn because it is a solemn day. Just turn your back on him.
Speaker 8: Much like the comp shit to boot the Blasio years ago, right, same thing, same thing, And.
Speaker 9: You do that, you go through squalor and add the word again filth, crime, death, destruction, embarrassment.
Speaker 10: You lose your home, you lose your apartment, and.
Speaker 9: That's where the Communists will take us one hundred percent.
Speaker 10: When I watch Abdul, he's full of.
Speaker 5: This.
Speaker 3: Guy hates Jews.
Speaker 11: Somebody said, oh, that's a little strong. No, he hates Jews and he hates Israel. Abdul el Sayad.
Speaker 4: Can you believe this?
Speaker 3: Abdul Elsayad, lovely gentleman. He's a man of hate. And now he's going around saying, no, I love everybody, I love.
Speaker 4: He doesn't love everybody. Put him in office.
Speaker 12: You're gonna find out what he loves.
Speaker 11: He doesn't love Israel, he doesn't love Jewish people.
Speaker 3: He hates them.
Speaker 2: He hates them with a passion that burns in his heart, and there's not a fricking thing he can do about it.
Speaker 3: There's not a thing he can do about it because he hates him.
Speaker 9: I'll tell you what, if I were ever, I'd be the greatest women's basketball coach at HISH because I don't like Lebron James. I like Michael Jordan much better, but I.
Speaker 4: But I go up to Lebron James.
Speaker 9: It doesn't matter, I say, Lebron, did you ever have any desire to.
Speaker 7: Be a woman?
Speaker 13: Watch out future WNBA expansion teams because President Trump is apparently eyeing a new head coaching job. The President was clearly joking while taking a job at. One of the biggest controversies in sports today whether transgender women should be allowed to compete in women's sports, particularly the WNBA. This debate has gained national attention after Indiana Fever stars Sophie Cunningham voice her opposition to transgender women playing in the league, saying her stances about protecting biological women and girls from ceting against biological males. Since then, the issue was sparked protest outside WNBA arenas mixed reactions from coaches and players, and signs both supporting and criticizing Cunningham. This is a debate that isn't going anywhere anytime soon.
Speaker 14: But what do you guys think about this?
Speaker 4: Travis?
Speaker 15: Look, I think sometimes you have to respond to idiots by taking the logic of their idiocy and pushing it even further and to your point, humor, hyperbole, satire.
Speaker 6: They cut through in a.
Speaker 15: Way that me sitting down with a scientist and discussing overall muscle mass, beverages for men, and oxygen capacity in the lungs and all these things that are indisputably true. Right from a biological perspective, we all know men are bigger, stronger, faster than women. So I could sit and argue till blue in the face on the factual aspect of this, or I could just put ten million dollars out on the table and say, hey, Las Vegas Aces, you're the WNBA defending champions. You've been arguing for years you're underpaid. This is the most lucrative single basketball game offer to win a game in the history of the sports since James Nasmith hung up the peach baskets. This never has anybody offered more money to win a basketball game. All these high school boys, teams, state champs, their coaches are reaching out, The players are reaching out like crazy. They say, we want to play we want to play Clay, we want to play Clay. You know, I could find one in every state that would want to play a state champion for sure. And meanwhile, the WNBA and the Las Vegas Aces won't respond. Why won't they because they knew that, they know they would lose by fifty points. And look, this doesn't This doesn't mean that women's athletics is not important to me. It just reinforces the most important reason for women's athletics to be able to exist is not having the compete against men, right because if we just had unisex sports, that is, no gender differences at all, virtually no women would make any teams and we would just have male sports.
Speaker 16: Bill the Giants make the playoffs in John Harba's first season as head coach.
Speaker 17: Trager, I think they very well can. And I look at last year when if at this time in the season we were saying, well, the Patriots make the playoffs first time with Mike Vrabel, you would have said absolutely not remember the Seahawks didn't make the playoffs two years ago.
Speaker 4: The playoffs, the way the.
Speaker 17: NFL is built is built for parody. Its built for teams to come from nowhere in one year's time. Harball brings a professionalism. Hardball brings a toughness that this Giants organization hasn't had. I believe this is the best the Giants vibes are going into a season since the Tom Coughlin era, since Eli Manning was their quarterback.
Speaker 4: And you go down the roster, they've.
Speaker 17: Been collecting all these top ten picks over the years, so An Abdul Carter and rvel Rees Mawanoa and then it's neighbors. All these guys are there and they're all under contract, and now they have someone to lead the way and to be the steward of this ship. I don't think it's crazy to say the Giants fans should be looking at a division title. I don't think it's crazy to say the Giants fans should be looking at a playoff berth. To me, it's the NFL. Every year there's four new playoff teams. Giants made serious upgrades everywhere across and most importantly in their coaching staff.
Speaker 3: To me, that's the expectation of the NFL.
Speaker 18: Right now, Sid Rosenberg last month at the Barrett media conference.
Speaker 8: For me, I think one of the reasons why I've had success. People said to me all the time, the transition from sports talk to political talk.
Speaker 4: You make it look really easy.
Speaker 8: The truth is, it's the same whether we're talking about the Redskins happened to be a giant man that we're talking about the Yankees. For me right now, President CHRUMPOI love dearly, he's the Giants. I loved him like I love my football team. And for me, Harris and the six Democrats had just left the room moments ago. I saw you they're the Jets, they're the Islanders. So we treat our politicians.
Speaker 4: Like we treat our sports teams. You love that. It's the same exact hash.
Speaker 8: Six eighteen on what now at least is a rainy kind of gloomy Thursday.
Speaker 4: That may change.
Speaker 8: Another great addition of Sid and friends in the morning Bob Sieg are still the same And picked that song because I made the point at Barrett's media conference about a month ago that doing sports talk, which I did, for God, the better part of seventeen years at the biggest station in the history of the business, WPA, and they still love me. There to a whole bunch of stations in Florida. At one point I was syndicated by Westwood Radio, Joel Hollander and Sports Fan Radio networking over seventy markets. I was a big deal.
Speaker 4: In sports, very very big, very big.
Speaker 8: So you know, I did that for all those years, and then you know, something happened.
Speaker 4: I guess I grew up.
Speaker 8: This is no disrespect to my other friends and colleagues and sports talk, but you know, when I don't know, when Isis goes crazy in Paris and starts gunning down people in the street. I had a very difficult time the next day talking about the Dolphins and the Bills. We're about to commemorate twenty five years of nine to eleven and working at the Fan and lou you remember this, They stopped all the sports talk.
Speaker 4: Did you know that?
Speaker 7: Known?
Speaker 14: I did not?
Speaker 4: Yeah, they actually stopped it.
Speaker 8: So i'mus, for example, was on hours and hours and hours a day every day, and they didn't use me because I was a sports guy.
Speaker 4: Mike and Chris, Mike and the mad Dog.
Speaker 8: No sports in fact, at one point FRANCESSA said, if they hit us again, they'll never be sports. So even WPA and there were no sports, none, zero.
Speaker 14: How long did that last?
Speaker 8: For that lasted, I want to say about two weeks. I didn't come back for two weeks.
Speaker 19: Yeah, I just remember Imus was on till the early afternoon for a number of days.
Speaker 8: It was like two weeks that there was no sports, and then they brought back baseball, they brought back football. I think the Giants played the Chiefs and the Mets the Braves all that I had no sports. So you know, I mean, you have all these issues going on around the country, and what am I supposed to do? Talk all morning long about Anthony Vopie. I mean, I listen. I still have a lot of great friends at the fan. Craig Carton one of my best friends, love him, great talent, great talent. And I love Evan Roberts, Antiki and all those guys. But you know, I was in the shuttle the other day. I take the shuttle home every day from the Ferry to my house. It's only about a ten minute shuttle, and somebody on the fan was going on and on about why yesterday, why George Lombard is going to be like the greatest shortstop ever.
Speaker 4: Kids got two games under his belt.
Speaker 8: I have to know his parents very well from down in Florida, and I think he is going to be great.
Speaker 4: But at one point I was like, what am I listening to?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 4: So I couldn't do it. I just couldn't do it.
Speaker 8: And I had program directors and station owners and station managers really scold me. Steve Lappa your all buddy. Noami was the last one to do it. I remember how, like yesterday he called me in his office. I was talking about Obama and he said, what are you doing. I've told this story a million times. We are on Aalian restaurant. We don't serve Chinese food. I said, no, that may be the station.
Speaker 4: This station is the.
Speaker 8: Same way for the most part. I said, I'm BJ's, I'm Sam's. You can buy everything Costco, you can buy everything you want.
Speaker 4: That's my show.
Speaker 8: Sports, politics, news, music, family, lifestyle.
Speaker 4: That's my show.
Speaker 8: I never told you I was going to come here and talk all sports and on this station. I'm never going to talk all politics. And I said to the guy, I said, Lappa, it's working. He said I tell you what, you have a year.
Speaker 4: You know this story. No, you have one year.
Speaker 8: If the ratings don't come in, you're gotten. You want to do it your way, Okay, tough guy, will do it your way. And the ratings were great, great, best buy a mile, just like it is here right now. No one on this station comes close, nobody across the street comes close. But I had a fight for years and years, and I just I couldn't do it anymore. I still love sports. We talk about sports every day, every day. There were two different sports stories in that open love sports.
Speaker 4: Watched baseball last night.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna watch a stupid NFL exhibition game tonight. But I love Trump. I love this city. And it's okay to actually have more interests than just one. Don't you think No, it's okay.
Speaker 14: I think you should. Otherwise you're boring.
Speaker 4: Right, kind of boring.
Speaker 8: Yeah, So, like I said at Barrett Media's conference a couple of weeks ago, for me, I just substitute President Trump for the Giants, right, or I substitute Marco Rubio for the Knicks. I don't have to do that because I still talk about the Giants and the Knicks. But in terms of people that make that trend transition, and there are some of us around the country today. I did it first before some of the guys I'm about to mention, But there are some talents around the country that are great.
Speaker 16: You know.
Speaker 8: It's funny almost all of them are on this show regularly.
Speaker 4: I think that's an accident. Nome. It is not who is the number one or maybe number two?
Speaker 8: If you like Pat McAfee at ESPN, who's the one or two guy?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 14: It's what's his name that you have one all the time?
Speaker 4: God, you're such a racist because he's black. You forgot his name?
Speaker 8: Yeste Smith, who does a podcast on politics. He gets better, guess and I get to be honest. He made the transition. He doesn't both right, he doesn't both. I don't do that. I'm not on a sports talk station. But he's terrific. How about the guy that was on this show yesterday that has been on every box news show and every sports show around the country the last two days, Klay Travis. This guy was withoutkick dot Com. He was doing sports in Tennessee. Look at him now. I mean, when I started doing this, the only guy that I could really think of that did what I did, because I've been doing this now for a long time, eleven years.
Speaker 4: Was Keith Oberman. That's it.
Speaker 8: Oberman, who's a complete asshole. He went from doing ESPN to doing all politics on MSNBC, and now he's hated to see, you know, but back then that was about it. You know, Rush Limbaugh tried it, don't forget. He went and he did Monday Night Football, which I thought he was great at, but then he said something about Donovan McNabb, the black quarterback.
Speaker 4: For the Eagles, and that was over. You know.
Speaker 8: You know, Dennis Miller went from doing you know, kind of dry comedy. Bill O Wiley's coping by today he can tell you this to doing Monday Night football as well. But there's only a few examples way back when. Now it seems like more and more people are doing what I did, and they're having pretty good success. And I've always been right about this. Again, I'm always right, always right. These program directors say no, no, no, that's not how we do it.
Speaker 4: What does that mean that's not how we do it? What does that mean?
Speaker 8: Like all of a sudden, the norms are always successful.
Speaker 4: What if you find something better?
Speaker 8: Just about Everything in life gets amended at some point, everything right, even the best things. Heck, they added playoff teams in Major League Baseball, so we can certainly amend what we do on the air. So when I was asked about the transition, I said, it's the same. And Norman is a guy that appreciates sports and does news talk.
Speaker 4: You can see that.
Speaker 20: Yes, Oh you know, I think you could probably do the same thing with Craig Carton if you brought him here and you said, okay, he's.
Speaker 4: Already done it.
Speaker 8: You know, if for got him very good before he was a star at WFA N. He worked for many years, to Craig's credit at New Jersey one.
Speaker 4: Oh one point five, I forgot about.
Speaker 8: He did the afternoon show with Ray Rossy and at one point in some New Jersey publication they were talking about political influence, not sports. Political influence in the state of Jersey top fifty people, and Craig was like number nine, And if they did a real honest poll in New York, I'd be number one or two. They leave me out of every poll because they hate me because I like Trump and I couraged So who knows I'm Jewish?
Speaker 4: I don't know, but Craig did that already to your point.
Speaker 20: Yeah, you could, you know, stick him right here right after you and you probably do great.
Speaker 4: Look at Beningo.
Speaker 8: Joe Beeningo is the craziest in terms of sports enthusiasm.
Speaker 4: I've been around sports talk radio forever.
Speaker 8: I don't know anybody as enthusiastic as Joe Bningo, Jets, Mets, Nicks, Rangers, especially Jets and Mets.
Speaker 4: He's a psycho. Psycho. All he wants to talk about is President Trump.
Speaker 6: I don't want to hear it anymore, I know, but.
Speaker 4: I gotta be honest with you, Joe. Let's be honest. You ever say that He's ever said that? Has he?
Speaker 7: But he's another one.
Speaker 8: I'm with you, but he's another one.
Speaker 4: You know. That's just the way it is.
Speaker 8: I tell people, and I said this on the show yesterday for all the people that want to do this show. You know, maybe Sid'll leave, maybe he'll fire him, maybe he won't resign.
Speaker 4: Maybe I'll take your show. Okay, great.
Speaker 8: My advice to you would be, if you don't do sports on a morning show, you will fail.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 8: There's the reason why I miss had Mike Breen and sid Rosenberg and Warner Wolp and Mike Brancessa, Chris Russo, I an eagle, the guy that didn't not a dame football?
Speaker 4: What was his name again? Your buddy there?
Speaker 8: He was great, God, Crickey sports was a major part of I miss the success.
Speaker 4: Every morning show's got to do it. You gotta do it.
Speaker 8: You can't give me the old Well I kind of like sports, you know, but not really.
Speaker 4: You're not going to get the numbers. I get you disagree with that nome.
Speaker 20: No, I think yet absolutely have to do sports because the people who are listening, they're not all politics.
Speaker 14: They want to hear about other stuff going on in the way.
Speaker 4: Not in this town.
Speaker 8: You know, there are certain cities New York, Philadelphia or chicag Go, Boston, they love their sports.
Speaker 4: Even Miami. Miami is a horrible sports town.
Speaker 8: Why is it horrible because there's nobody from Miami anymore. You know, you go down to maybe Kendall or Miami Beach. Yeah, you get these old Jewish people, Cuban people. But the truth is Palm Beach, which is thriving Broward County.
Speaker 4: They were off from someplace else.
Speaker 8: So you have Chicago people there Philadelphia people, Boston people, and New York people.
Speaker 4: The reason why they love.
Speaker 8: Me is because there are so many New Yorkers down in South Florida, and I brought them the Knicks, the Giants, Arrangers. They didn't grow up watching the Dolphins. There were no Morlands, there were no Panthers, there were no heat. All they had was the Dolphins and Miami Hurricane football.
Speaker 4: That was it.
Speaker 8: So that's your lesson for you folks out there that want to do this. Don't give it to you all. I don't care because you'll never really have great success. And that is my lesson for the morning. Thank you for tuning in. Brian Kilmeat is coming up next.
Speaker 12: Well, very nice.
Speaker 4: We'll see tomorrow folks. Peace. I guess not Hall Lou got.
Speaker 8: A lot more to do, got so many great guests coming up today. I'm actually excited about this show. And one of the big stories is, even though Fox News is taking credit for it this morning, because I guess my buddy Bruce Blakeman told Fox Digital the same thing he told me, but he said it here first.
Speaker 4: You know that Norm on the air yesterday.
Speaker 8: I asked Bruce at eight thirty in the morning before he talked to Fox News about whether he thought Mam Donnie should be at the site on nine to eleven. I was the first to ask him that, and he gave me an answer. He gave Fox News the same exact answer. They could have just used my interview and quoted me, but of course they didn't do that. That's fine, But I love Bruce's answer. He's not the first to say it on this show. I had no idea that Blakeman lost a nephew. I felt terrible his nephew was murdered there. I didn't know that, but he gave the answer that has been given on this show before, and an answer I love because I was here when the cops did it to Bill de Blasio, and that is turn your box on. This mayor told me that told Fox News at so if you missed it, I know it was in the open. We'll played again here, Lewis. This is our next governor. The esteem Bruce Blakman. I love what you had to say. If you're a nine eleven family member, do this to Mom Donnie cut number two.
Speaker 4: Bruce Blakeman, did you not work for the Port Authority? At one point?
Speaker 6: I know you did.
Speaker 7: I was a commissioner of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey for eight years.
Speaker 8: Eight years the Port Authority. So this is gonna hit close to home for you. We're about to commemorate twenty five years. I know you listen to me every day. I am beating this drama. I had Bill Donnie you want from the Cathic League. He's written a long letter urging Mam Donnie not to come nine to eleven. I brought on survivors, victims, the families. I put on the guy that started the petition. I'm bringing on another lady. I am on a mission to keep this mayor away.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 8: I know I can't do it, and I know the odds are stacked against me. But I also know that the overwhelming majority, not even the overwhelming majority of nine to eleven families, don't want this anti American mayor there. So I'm not asking you whether you think he'll come or not, but if you are governor, if you would stop him from coming or not.
Speaker 4: I want, as a.
Speaker 8: Guy that worked with a port authority who lost people that day, I want you to tell me do you think the mayor should show up?
Speaker 7: Well, first of all, said I don't know if you know this or not, but my nephew was murdered on that day. No, Sergeant Tommy Jurgens, my sister Linda's older boy, oldest boy. I'm sorry, twenty six years old Army veteran, volunteer firefighter, New York State Court officer, was giving first day to a woman who was severely burned in tower when it collapsed on him. We never got a body or DNA. We only got his side arm and his badge. So it's very personal to me. I am a family member, and I don't think Zoron Mundami should go. It's as if you know someone who's having a wake and they asked you not to go to the wake for personal reasons, you wouldn't go. So I mean, I don't think he should go. But here's where I'm going to say. If he's hell bent on going, I think people have a way to respectfully protest that. Turn your back on him, don't say anything to him, don't make a ruckus be solemn because it is a solemn day. Just turn your back on him.
Speaker 8: Much like the constant to boot the Blasio years ago, right, same thing.
Speaker 7: Same thing.
Speaker 8: So what do you think about that Norman thought that was a pretty courageous statement by Bruce, and I love it.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 8: Look, I don't expect my friend on em scally to do that, the U friend of mine from Polly Prep. I don't expect Elizabeth Miller, who's going to join me coming up in the nine o'clock hour this morning.
Speaker 4: I'd love to get Miller's quotes that.
Speaker 8: I think we played a couple of days ago, at least the Worldwide News Network did.
Speaker 4: But she's like, he can come, he can come.
Speaker 8: So not everybody's going to do it, but I would imagine the overwhelming majority of people will. By the way, good morning, still what Samuel's listening by now? My good buddy stear Mister Diamonds, What do you think about that statement by Bruce Blakeman.
Speaker 14: It was huge.
Speaker 20: I mean it was everywhere yesterday after you made it, and so I'm I think people were surprised that he was so forceful about it, telling the mayor to stay away.
Speaker 8: Do you know anything else about maybe the petition? I think it was up to about eighty five thousand's.
Speaker 20: Right, it's in the eighties still, Yeah, So I need to make this distinction because some people have asked me about this, So anybody can sign this petition, but three, a little more over three hundred and nine to eleven families have signed it, and then the rest of them are just you know, every day New Yorker's or people across the cord.
Speaker 8: You know, that was only three thousand people died here. Yeah, but I said, holy, that's a huge number.
Speaker 14: IM sorry, seven hundred and sixty three, right.
Speaker 8: Because people died in Shanksville, Pennsylvania and the Pentagon as well. This is going to eclipse that number maybe one hundred times, maybe a thousand times. So clearly broke in New Yorkers or getting involved. And I never compare myself to the victims' families.
Speaker 4: I never do, no.
Speaker 8: Matter how much pain I was in that day or even twenty five years later. I didn't lose a love and I did lose friends, two really good buddies. Windows of the World that morning didn't even work there, they worked on Bond Street. But there was a huge breakfast that morning for the traders all over the city, stock traders. So and I lost I knew cops, and it doesn't matter. But I didn't lose any family members. So I never want to compare myself to those people.
Speaker 4: But I'm broken.
Speaker 8: I've never been the same since that day, and I think a lot of New Yorkers feel that way. So it's not that we want to, I guess, call the shots. It's not that we want to control the narrative. We're all very, very sympathetic and sensitive to the families. But that was a terrible date for New Yorkers and all Americans, unless, of course, your mom, Donnie Chevalier, Hassan Piker, el Sayed, and the other people that lou and I saw celebrating in their driveways from a story of Queens to New Jersey. Every American was broken, and some of us, and I can't speak for all of you, because a lot of you have moved on. Clearly, how else would you vote for this creep although a lot of you were probably not even born. I've never moved on, and you guys know that because and I say this not to pat myself on the back, but no one talks about nine to eleven as much, which is me.
Speaker 4: It's not even close. As every year.
Speaker 8: This year has been particularly long because I started this on July sixth, but every year I do this, You guys know that, and I did it down in Florida. I remember I had a program director's name was Steve White, and I went on the air one year, maybe in the five year anniversary.
Speaker 4: I don' remember the executive.
Speaker 8: And I made the point that here I am in South Florida, and I have like fomo if you guys know what that means, because I'm not up there in New York and I'm not down by Lower Manhattan. And I made it very very clear on a South Florida radio station that although like I just talked about it, I just said it right here I go. Every American was broken. It was much more difficult on New Yorkers. Ninety nine point nine percent of the people that were murdered that day were in New York.
Speaker 4: I was on the air in New York. I saw it. I saw the burning time.
Speaker 8: My beautiful wife Danielle saw the towers come down.
Speaker 4: So I'm sorry. But even though you watch it on TV.
Speaker 8: And Phoenix, Arizona, which actually motivated the NFL player Pat Tillman to fight for the country, was eventually killed by friendly fire.
Speaker 4: But what a hero.
Speaker 8: He was a Boca Ratone or Nashville not the same and I remember my program director Steve White got angry with me. He said, why would you do that? He goes, it's the same for every American. I go, no, it's not so I guess I'm I guess I'm kind of going back a little bit on what I just said. I said, no, Steve, I agree that every American felt broken that day and even now. But don't tell me it's not more heart for New Yorkers. You know that smoke billowed through my Chelsea apartment at the time. We lived on twenty first and eighth for weeks. I had bloodshot eyes. At WPA end for two weeks. I could hear the beepers from all the firefighters, blocks and blocks.
Speaker 4: Oh wait.
Speaker 8: I stood on the West Side Highway every day and cheered with thousands holding signs, waiting for the cops and firefighters and first responders.
Speaker 4: To find the victims. And for the most part, they never did.
Speaker 8: So, yeah, it's a little different right when you're living it rather than watching it.
Speaker 4: Is that fair to say?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 14: Of course, yeah.
Speaker 20: I mean it was obviously deeply personal for people who were alive and who saw it. Yeah, but you know it's time, you know, time Unfortunately, you know, our generation will move on at some point. I mean, look at all the other events in American history where they don't get the same commemoration that they once did, like Pearl Harbor Day. I mean, it's just a footnote at this point, and it's hard to believe, but at some point the nine to eleven attacks will be the same because there'll be nobody alive that's connected to it.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, don't say that, is that true? But it's true.
Speaker 20: Yeah, I mean there are far more Americans that are been born before the nine to eleven attacks now that after, right, So if you think.
Speaker 4: Of that way, What were you doing that day on the air? I was yeah, what terrible station were you want?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I was on it?
Speaker 14: Well us his tiny little dinky station in New Jersey?
Speaker 4: What station?
Speaker 14: W g ht?
Speaker 21: Oh?
Speaker 4: I know it, well, I know it? Well really Yeah.
Speaker 8: It's in Rumson, no to Yeah, over where is it?
Speaker 4: What was it?
Speaker 14: It's in a downtown Wayne, New Jersey.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, my old agent, Mark love South, he used to live in Wayne, New Jersey.
Speaker 4: Very fancy place. And what were you doing there? Was that news talker?
Speaker 20: Well, you know it's fine. I was doing a morning show. And you know who my sports guy was.
Speaker 4: Who's that?
Speaker 20: Kevin Burkhart, No kidding, you know, Kevin Burkehart just won some Pat Summer Pat Summer Ward.
Speaker 8: Is like the greatest play by play guy on television.
Speaker 14: In the country and just about the nicest guy you ever.
Speaker 4: He's a very nice guy. Yeah, of course Kevin.
Speaker 8: I got to know him like most people did when he was doing this stuff with mets On Sny. He was the guy that went into the stands and talked to the bands. No, not jerky work, and I alwa's gone on to become the guy. He's the guy for Fox Channel five. He works for Tom Brady. He does Kevin Burcott.
Speaker 4: Good for him. All right, So you're doing that show when Louie knew where.
Speaker 12: You were, Yep, I was right here, No, not here.
Speaker 8: We were in the story of Queen's actually at wf A N And it was a crazy morning because talking about mom. Donnie, there was a primary that day for mayor so Bernard my late great partner, God rest his soul, Bernie mcgurg. He was not in the studio that day. See the setup was like this. He had one studio with I miss McCord and me. The three of us were always in the studio, even though I tried to leave, Imus would come get me every time, and across the glass was.
Speaker 4: Lou and Bernie. But that morning Bernie wasn't there.
Speaker 8: He was on ninety sixth Street and Broadway, which for some reason smells like a dirty ass still to this day. I don't get it. It's outside, it stinks. And I lived right there, one hundred and fourth and West End for many years. So Bernie was on the streets talking to people about the mayor primary, and filling in for Bernie that day.
Speaker 4: Was the boss of the station, Mark Chernoff.
Speaker 8: So as you know, I was talking about the Giants and Broncos the night before blah blah blah, Meet Charles and I miss and Chernoff was the one, you know, the type stuff on the screen that Imus would read while he was on the air and turnoff typed on the screen, A plane has hit the World Trade Center. We all thought it was like Corey Lytle, you know, like a little plane some guy lost control hit the World Trade Center. Nobody at that point, imagine nobody unless you saw it. Some did, Most of us didn't. A commercial jet, and it was We thought it was not that big of a deal. We actually moved on back to the same conversation until the second plane hit more a wolf called in and then the whole world changed and really hasn't gotten back to where it was. I mean, all those years you got to take off shoes off at the airport. That son of a bitch, Richard Reid, remember that, that idiot try to set his sneakers on fire or blow up on airplane doing that all these long lines, and now every time I ply, and I'm the only guy with the balls to admit this, and people will get mad at me.
Speaker 4: Again. If I'm on the way.
Speaker 8: To Israel, or especially Israel, and I see a bunch of Muslims on my plight, I don't want to fly. Sorry, might be the greatest people in the whole world, the nicest people. I'm like, oh my god, they're here to kill us. Now again people will get angry. Oh, sid Rosenberg, there he is islamophobic.
Speaker 6: F you.
Speaker 8: Forget it was the guest yesterday he said a phobia is an irrational fear. Okay, there's nothing irrational about that.
Speaker 4: What I just said. It may not be great or comfortable.
Speaker 8: He may not love it, but I'm just being honest And the truth is about ninety nine percent of you listening, right, Neil.
Speaker 4: Feel the same exact way. Would you admit it?
Speaker 7: Normal?
Speaker 4: You too much of puss? You admitted?
Speaker 14: No, of course I look around, you know.
Speaker 4: Of course.
Speaker 8: And there's a certain looking person and I ain't a guy where, you know, wearing with payis and sitsus. And that guy's not scaring you, is he?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 8: No, not a guy looking like the guys I'll see at radios tomorrow night.
Speaker 4: Right, No, okay, you little same way.
Speaker 12: I'm always looking around, Yes, okay.
Speaker 4: So going?
Speaker 8: Why do people get mad at me when I say stuff I don't understand you won't feel the same exact way.
Speaker 4: Why am I such the bad guy?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 8: I don't think Fox is gonna have me back on for a long time? That's fine, you know me, I don't care. I really don't. I love that TV station. My best friends worked there. I mean I talked to Sean Hannity for forty minutes two days ago, Levane.
Speaker 4: They're all my best friends. But people get so upset.
Speaker 8: For saying what the majority he believes because we don't do that anymore because but we do do that. But John Katzematiti said, I want the truth on my station. I give you the goddamn truth, and sometimes it's uncomfortable and offensive, but it's the truth. When you beat around the bush, that's not the truth.
Speaker 14: You know, I went.
Speaker 20: I got married four weeks after the nine to eleven attacks, which was, of course a strange time to be married. But you know, you had Mayor Giuliani at the time saying you should go ahead with ceremonies like.
Speaker 8: That, and you remember always, so you got married because married Giuliani said you should know.
Speaker 14: But remember he was walking brides down the aisle.
Speaker 8: Now listen, you had to do everything well, how to go to ball games and dinner, because if not, it was the quote and I still use it today if you didn't the terrorist one.
Speaker 20: Of course, And I remember we took our honeymoon in Italy and on the way back, so then now this is four weeks after the attacks, we get on the plane and there were some Muslim people that got on the plane and the plane got held up for I don't know two or three hours until they convinced those people to get off the plane.
Speaker 14: And then we took off.
Speaker 4: They never forget to get off.
Speaker 8: Yeah, because you remember the week before nine to eleven, the actor James Woods. Maybe it's a couple of weeks, I don't know, maybe the month before, but he was on an airplane and he saw a bunch of folks that he actually came back and said, well, this doesn't look right. This looks like some type of exhibition run for something bad. He knew it, James Woods knew it. So the world has changed, there's no question. Every year it gets a little better until we get it talked again. And if you listen to people like Boddel and Peter King, they say it's not if, it's when, which is pretty depressing. And now you get a guy like Abdul Else. Yet I'm not gonna lie when President Trump talked about him last night. Don't ever ask me again why I love President Trump. Please don't ask me. I don't care what happens with this Iran thing. It's a mess. I'm the first to admit it. But I know he did the right thing. His hert's on the right place. He's just getting bad advice. I don't care about a whole bunch of stuff that Trump has said or did in the past. I love this guy so much, and I love him because of things like this.
Speaker 4: But he said about l Sayed last night. He's me or I'm him.
Speaker 8: Either way, neither one of us have a filter, neither one of us cares. What he said about l Sayed was one hundred percent true. Everybody should be saying it.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 8: Part of the reason why Norman Lou people like El Sayed become household names.
Speaker 4: It's all fault. It's the media's fault. Fox News and I love Fox News. I love them. It's all I watch. If I watch news, it's Fox News, and I love coming on.
Speaker 8: But the truth is, they turn horrible people into household names, do they not?
Speaker 14: Oh they will. They pounded him to no end.
Speaker 20: Oh he's on every two seconds.
Speaker 8: That's my point. That is my point. You can pound somebody and still make him a household name. Fox is more guilty of that than anybody.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 8: I always say, when somebody goes and shoots up a school, don't tell him, don't tell us his name, because he died wanting that. Just say some some scumbag and then tell us what happened. So Trump goes off on lsied last night, so it's so good.
Speaker 4: It was what cut is this here?
Speaker 15: Uh?
Speaker 4: Seven seven?
Speaker 8: Play it again. I'm gonna get naked first. Hold on, I'll play it.
Speaker 10: And you do that.
Speaker 9: You go through squalor and add the word again filth, crime, death, destruction, embarrassment.
Speaker 3: You lose your home, you lose your apartment.
Speaker 9: And that's where the Communists will take us one hundred percent.
Speaker 10: When I watch Abdul, he's full of.
Speaker 16: This.
Speaker 11: Guy hates Jews. Somebody said, oh, that's a little strong. No, he hates Jews and he hates Israel. Abdul El sayad, you believe this. Abdul El sad lovely gentleman.
Speaker 7: He's a man of hate.
Speaker 3: And now he's going around saying, no, I love everybody.
Speaker 11: I love.
Speaker 3: He doesn't love everybody.
Speaker 11: Put him in office. You're gonna find out what he loves. He doesn't love Israel. He doesn't love Jewish people.
Speaker 2: He hates him. He hates him with a passion that burns in his heart. And there's not a frickin thing he can do about it.
Speaker 3: There's not a thing he can do about it because he hates him.
Speaker 4: You don't love that gnome?
Speaker 8: Yeah, he hates the Jews, he hates Israel, he hates everybody.
Speaker 4: He's full of chisel.
Speaker 8: All right, the next top five minutes or so, norm give me all the the other headlines that we haven't covered yet.
Speaker 20: No, there'll be a Sentate vote today on what there to hold doctor Fauci in contempt of Congress.
Speaker 14: This is the Senate Homeland Security Committee vote.
Speaker 8: And you know, I've had Joe Tacopina on last week, I had Greg Jarrett on this week. And even if they get that, which they probably won't, but even if they do, it sound like he's going to jail.
Speaker 14: Well, this is what ran Paul. He's ahead of this committee.
Speaker 20: What he's going to try to do is circumvent a vote in Congress because he doesn't think he can win that. And he'll try to take the vote that happens today, which will go along party lines that'll cut through like eight to seven probably, and take it right too, directly to the US Attorney for the District of Columbia and ask as a criminal referral and say hey, you handle this.
Speaker 4: He will.
Speaker 20: He will do what he can anyway to skip a full Senate vote where it would probably face a pretty steep sixty vote threshold.
Speaker 4: He doesn't.
Speaker 14: He knows he probably won't get that.
Speaker 20: So whether this ends up with Fauci behind bars, I think that's a stretch, but who knows. I mean, if he can get the US Attorney for the District of Columbia, that's Jeanine Piro right on board, then maybe something happens.
Speaker 8: Janine Piro needs to make nice a Trump anyway, So a lot of people are very upset with the way my friend Trump cheated, my friend Janine Piro treated her and ballast and that's their business. Oh back to nine eleven for one second. So it turns out our courageous good word for her, our brave.
Speaker 4: Council woman from my borough.
Speaker 8: Now, I've lived in every borough except for Staten Island. Vicky Palladino. I didn't know this either, you know. Bruce Blakeman told me on the air yesterday his nephew was murdered at nine to eleven.
Speaker 4: Turns out that.
Speaker 8: Vicky Palladino's brother passed away from nine to eleven lung disease.
Speaker 4: We know that was not a one day event.
Speaker 8: Twenty five years later, people are still getting sick and dying and Vicki Palladino is a victim of that.
Speaker 4: What else you got know?
Speaker 20: This new Act, the Medical Aid and Dying Act, took effect yesterday here in New York, which allows terminally ill adults an option to end their lives with the help of a And there's a bunch of hurdles you have to cross, but essentially, if you have less than six months to live, and you've been incredibly sick, and you can convince a doctor with through some mental health meetings with them that you want to die, you'll be given this medication. There'll be a waiting period of five days between it. When a prescription is written and filled, you have to record a video.
Speaker 14: But you have lots of people on the other side.
Speaker 20: They say this is immoral, and other people say they're worried about people killing themselves because they can't afford the medications to keep them alive, and that they'll go to family members and say, you know, I'd like to live on the medications for me to do so are so incredibly expensive. I don't want to bankrupt the family. So give me the medicine that is going to make me pass away.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, what a mess?
Speaker 20: Yeah, geez I mean, it's a slippery slope, but it was the governor who signed off on this bill.
Speaker 14: Last year.
Speaker 20: She said she witnessed her own mother sufferer from aos and it took years of intimate discussion with bill sponsors and health experts advocates for her to sign off on it, and.
Speaker 14: Yesterday it began.
Speaker 20: So we'll have to see how this whole thing plays out. I mean, New York is not the first state to do this, but it took a long time.
Speaker 8: Comment all right, know me? Great job is always the amazing Noam Layden.
Speaker 1: Sid and Friends in the morning on the Red Apple podcast network.
Speaker 11: We'll be in your show plenty because you have a great show and you have big ratings.
Speaker 7: Sit I don't even know if you know how big your show.
Speaker 9: Is, Okay, but you have big ratings and you have a great show, and you've been my friend for a long time, and I appreciate it.
Speaker 21: Because you're the best guy.
Speaker 7: You're an incredible guy in New York. You are really you can come to go to guys.
Speaker 8: I did some fight in Vegas because it was a time in my career when I covered boxing and HBO used to put me on radio roll for all the Big Mike Tyson fights, not just Tyson. I was also out there for you know, De la Hoya and Pacow and Mayweather and all these people. Jones, So I'm out there and Sookie and Bill was that Wolfgang. I think that's the MGM Hotel in Vegas, but I forget it's been to wat since I've been out there. It was there last year at the Venetian, and I'm going back the end of this month, August thirty. First back in Vegas once again for the Republican Jewish Coalition the RJC, which is a big deal, run of course by my first cousin, Norm Coleman and Matt Brooks out of Philadelphia, and it's three days. They get huge people, everybody from President Trump to Marco Rubio to Lee Zeldn, you name it, Brandon Tatum, Scott Jennings, all the big names. And they honor me every year by allowing me to speak like they do with jay Ns in Jerusalem. So that's coming up the end of this month, and it's back at the Venetian Hotel. You go to Vegas home.
Speaker 20: Ever, I actually did a trip out west and we went to Vegas as part of it.
Speaker 4: Only one time.
Speaker 14: No, I've been there a bunch of times.
Speaker 4: Okay, I've been there like fifty times. Yeah.
Speaker 8: Well, there was a time when I was going four or five times a year, and I had this buddy and her name was Tracy Bowden, and a lot of folks who worked here in ho she is because when I first came to New York, Chad Lopez said to me, can you bring some of that Miami business here?
Speaker 4: And I said sure. And I think it was Glenn.
Speaker 8: Taccanelli who made a call to HBO and he ended up speaking with Tracy Bowden a couple of times. I think you'll remember this, Nome Lou you will, maybe you won't hear. Actually I'm not sure you will. So Tracy and unother lady by the name of Sandy or Tees, they were in charge of putting together radio road with all these major fights. It was me, it was Max Kellerman, he was doing a show at the time. It was a few other people you never heard of, few out of Los Angeles too, and it came to New York and had stopped. Plus HBO really stopped doing boxing because Floyd Mayweather moved to showtime, so they never spent money on this station Tracy, Sandy and HBO. But on a very tragic note, a couple of years ago. Tracy is still a very young woman. Her daughter was having her prom that night, and she took her daughter to the salon and mommy and daughter were both getting their hair done and getting all made up, or her daughters. I think it was a prom, may have been even a junior prom. Young girl, you know. Tracy died up and said, I don't feel all that well. So she went to like this deli next door, I guess, and had a protein bar or something. I don't know exactly, I don't know. All the details are sketchy, and eventually she collapsed and she died. I can't imagine. Tracy was more than forty forty five something like that, and just the sweetest, nicest girl. And I heard from her mother and her sister for a long time, long time, and every year on the anniversary, which is a horrible word of Tracy's passing, I usually post something on Facebook or Instagram or something to that, but man, that was a horrible loss.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure if the Bowdens are still listening.
Speaker 8: They used to listen every day, but I do miss Tracy and that was my boxing career. Tonight we start the National Football League the Hall of Fame Game. It'll be the Arizona Cardinals taking on the Carolina Panthers and Olmo. If you didn't know this, they always played the Hall of Fame football game two days before they actually induct the next class of football players into the Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio. And I said to Justine this morning. I said, when I was a young guy and they would announce the Hall of Fame inductions, I heard of their names. Obviously, I knew the name Jim Brown. I never saw Jim Brown play, or Otto Graham or Bobby Lane or DoD Dale. I'm so old now that not only do I know and remember all these guys playing in the NFL, I remember Larry Fitzgerald playing at the University of Pittsburgh. I remember Drew Brees playing at I mean, I remember Roger Craig playing at Nebraska. That's how old I am now. They announces the Hall of Famers, I remember the days in college. It's horrible, No, it really is so coming up this Saturday, the former Great quarterback Drew Breese, the former Great wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald, the linebacker, Luke Cookley, the kicker Adam Vinit Terry. How many big kicks did he make between New England and Indianapolis. What an amazing kicker. I think he becomes only the second kicker to get in. I think there's only one. Jon Stenerrude, I could be wrong. He's a punter. He's a punter, so I think Military becomes a second kicker, but I'm not sure. And the senior class voted in Roger Craig and Roger Craig. I don't know if he was the second or third running back ever to rush for a thousand yards and have a thousand yards receiving at the running back position in the same season. I think Joe Washington did.
Speaker 12: It in Baltimore.
Speaker 4: Oh, Morton Anderson is in. That's right, he's a third kicker. I was close, But.
Speaker 8: Craig did that, and Jim Washington did it. Marshall Falk did it. Not a lot of running backs have had a thousand yards wa washing and receiving in the same seasons. Oh, he was a kicker, but he was also a position player, right, and the the the best kicker in college football every year wins the lou Groza Award.
Speaker 12: Very nice and George Blander.
Speaker 8: Also a quarterback. He was a punter, but he was a quarterback for the Raiders and the Oilers. So yes, as are they all did kick or punt at some point in their careers. Nicely, dun Lewis will take a break. Big time guests coming your way today, Thomas Canniff, Caroline Shinkle, Bill O'Reilly, Elizabeth Miller.
Speaker 20: This is sid On Sports sponsored by Fearless Boilers on seventy seven w AVC.
Speaker 18: Justin, I like here with the sports update sponsored by Morgan Appelos Spoilers coapelospoilers dot com.
Speaker 22: If I'm a dealaner, you Pilos Bowler's the world's best boiler Alton.
Speaker 18: The Bronx Yankees lost three to one in the rubber game finale of a three game series, losing the series and following four and a half games behind first place Tampa Bay in the A, at least in the process minus Standrid Schlugger's are and judge there during colors standing Cody Bellinger, Yanks still can't score. They can't score two runs.
Speaker 8: CEO, you've been hit a home on a couple of nights ago. They picked up rainbows from the Giants, but they still can't score. Yeah, I mean, come on, this is the Cardinals.
Speaker 18: Yeah, two runs are fewer six times in the past seven games. So that one game where they exploded for seven runs, still lost thirteen to seven in that game, right, but yeah, that was the lone game where they scored more than two runs. Here, you know, George Lombard had another hit last night, and I'm going Tuesday night. Oh how about that? Who are we playing on? Don't even know?
Speaker 22: Oh, let's look that up.
Speaker 8: Keeve Cantlwitz is inviting about eight of us to the Legend seats. I spoke to Stepanie from Mandy Levine's office yesterday.
Speaker 16: Yeah.
Speaker 22: Who do we got, Seattle Mariner.
Speaker 8: Oh that's right, because the Braves come to town tomorrow. Yes, Brandy Evis is going to see the Waves and Yankees on Saturday.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah they What do you mean they leave the l S.
Speaker 22: Yeah not the best record, no, no, no, no, just the NLS leaders there.
Speaker 4: I think the Dodgers still on that.
Speaker 22: Uh huh, yeah, you got that right.
Speaker 18: So updy to day for the Yanks before they do, welcome in the Braves tomorrow.
Speaker 4: You're not going to any of these games?
Speaker 8: Well, uh no, actually maybe actually they make up on your ticket.
Speaker 4: On Tuesday night.
Speaker 22: I would love to come on Tuesday night.
Speaker 4: Yeah, only if you cry again like you did last time.
Speaker 22: I'll shut it here all right?
Speaker 18: Yeah out there he really did, and with you little beings, it was so I was getting very much you choked up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's nice.
Speaker 22: Well, you know a little kid in me there, shiit Rosenberg.
Speaker 7: I get it.
Speaker 22: I think we all have that still in US. I don't know about you, but no, no, I got it. Yeah, I'm a moron.
Speaker 4: What are you nuts?
Speaker 18: Cleveland bubished singleed off Matt Festus scored the automatic runner Francisco Lindor in the tenth inning in the Mets. They go to a wild six to five victory over the Indians and a series clinching win as well. Up next form, Nolan McLean will start this afternoon series finale. Me that's going for the sweep here. First pitch from Cleveland. Schedule for one ten pm. And you heard Sid mention it previously. Your Hall of Fame game tonight from Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium Mount in Canton, Ohio. It is the Panthers and the Cardinals getting preseason football under away. And if you are a degenerate and want to gamble on this preseason football game tonight, the Panthers are one and a half point favorites. That is your sports sponsored by Pete Morgan and Peerlos Bowlers. Go to Pillows Boilers dot com to find a dealer. Are you Peerlos Polers the world's best pot Boilers. I'm Justin Ellick on seventy seven w AB saying.
Speaker 1: Sid and Friends in the Morning on the Red Apple podcast Network.
Speaker 4: So when I was a little kid, I I was a will Mama's boy.
Speaker 8: Okay, I was, And I love my father too, and he's gone six years and we've been over this at hurts every day.
Speaker 4: But so I didn't really want to go to sleep boy camp, that's afraid.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 8: The first time I really slept out for an extended period of time was when I went to one of my four colleges, University of Miami in Coral Gables. But after Bernie Cosart and the Canes beat Nebraska, beat Turner Gill and Irving Friar and Mike Rogier and won the national championship, that was really my first taste of not being home, and I screwed it up.
Speaker 4: I was so scared to death.
Speaker 8: So I went to the Sila camp and it was called Winston Day Camp. It was pretty popular up in the Catskills, very popular. Actually, a lot of a lot of campus and a lot of folks at my bungalow colonies and my community where my mom still has a home, we still go went to Winston Day Camp. There's a lot of great Sleepway camps there too. My cousin Scott Abuse, he's over at.
Speaker 4: I forgot the name of it's with a K.
Speaker 8: It's a big one, oh man. It's like one of the most popular Supway camps in upstate New York. But doesn't matter either way. It's a big one.
Speaker 22: It's like one of the Jewish sleep Boy camps.
Speaker 4: No, it's not Jewish, Oh it's not.
Speaker 8: I mean a lot of Jews go there because Jews are up there, but it's not like a Jewish Sleepoway camp.
Speaker 4: They've got those.
Speaker 8: In fact, my buddy John Batash, who was an issue with me last trip, his daughter Naomi goes to a camp like that, and he was there last Sunday to visit her. And he walked right into Ivanka and Jared Kushner.
Speaker 4: How about that?
Speaker 8: Wow, yeah, no, it's not it. It's Kenny Kennybrook. There you go, Thank you, Scott obvious. So anyway, I went to a little camp Winston and a lot of our kids go to camp. What do you do with camp, guys when you go to sleepwoy k it's still going on now, day camp, sleep away camp?
Speaker 4: Or what do you guys do?
Speaker 22: Sports? Lake activities, swimming, you know.
Speaker 4: Swimming, lake activity, hiking.
Speaker 8: For a lot of us, that was the first time we hung out with a member of the opposite sex.
Speaker 22: Right, I was a badminton champion. You're a what what I was a badminton I know you weren't.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 22: I was the badminton champ.
Speaker 18: You were not the bad champions, I guess I I beat everybody in badminton one summer.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, a big deal because one time I scored fifty four points against Kauntman Spungalow Coledy.
Speaker 22: Well, the next timer I got bullied and had to leave camp.
Speaker 4: So yeah, well I got fired because I killed frogs.
Speaker 22: Two stories.
Speaker 4: Yeah, me and my partner decided to the kids went out of nature. Uh a nature run, you know, if they're in the mountains.
Speaker 8: And this one little prick, a little bastard, he didn't stop complaining and his parents were complaining. I hated the kid, so I took his frog that he caught in the woods there, you know, and I use.
Speaker 4: It in pattable. I got fired for that. I don't know why killed I killed the frog.
Speaker 6: Dad.
Speaker 4: The little kid went nuts. Well, I think everyone this whole life.
Speaker 8: But I make this point because well a lot of us went to these camps and did all these great activities. Here's good news for you, folks. If you'd like to, you can still enroll. You went he with miss Lewis, I'm ready. Has Buller Daycamp make sor to God. Hesbela has a camp. They are actually trying to get all these young seites to come to this camp and they teach them how they killed Jews.
Speaker 4: And I mean, this is unbelievable.
Speaker 8: Hesbela Camp, I guess, I mean, could you imagine what the arts and crafts are?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Could you just imagine?
Speaker 8: I'm not even kidding your books, I'm being completely honest. Hasbela. It's a big story in Today's New York Post. The author's name is David Schenker, and he writes a whole story on how Hesbela's summer camps for junior Jihadis pose a mortal threat for peace.
Speaker 4: No kidding.
Speaker 8: So when you call us winy Jews and Israel advocates Sid Rosenberg, Israel first, Israel first.
Speaker 4: They have camps Hesbelah for little kids.
Speaker 8: Should be playing dodgeball, should be playing nukum, should be eating ice cream and doing arts and crafts. Instead they teach them how to fire guns and kill Jews. And I'm the crazy one. I'm the paranoid one. Just haspell of camp Coombs. I used to love well. I was volleyball, but you just caught it. You got to catch the ball. You didn't hit it with your hands. That's volleyball, right. You caught the ball, you threw it over the net, and if you dropped it, that's how the other team got the point.
Speaker 4: So nukemb okay, you didn't play that. It spind the Pickle seven minutes in Heaven, Post Office Spin the Pickle one of the great games ever. Play that. What camp did you go to again? Justin camp?
Speaker 22: Walt Whitman?
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 22: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Was that in New Jersey?
Speaker 22: No was up in New Hampshire. Oh wow, Yeah, this is a.
Speaker 4: Walt Whitman rest stop in New Jersey. Right, sure, I believe there is. Yes.
Speaker 8: All right, So just in case you're looking for something for the kids to do, there is still some room at the Hasbella Day Camp. Make sure you call today and use my name Sid.
Speaker 7: What did he say.
Speaker 4: In Shallah?
Speaker 8: All right, we gotta take a break. We got a lot of great guests coming up, like five verse.
Speaker 22: Six from Akakar.
Speaker 8: We'll start with the amazing attorney Thomas Canniff. He leads us off on this Thursday.
Speaker 1: Morning, Sid and Friends in the Morning on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 8: Thomas Canniff is one of our great attorneys. We have them all on this show. You know, Alan Dershowitz, Joseph Tacopino, author I I Dollar, even my buddy jose baiez Don in Miami. But Caniff is as good as it gets. Remember he served as an assistant District attorney under Janine Piro. He was a nominee for the Manhattan District Attorney. He got screwed by the Republican Party, so the fat, stupid racist Alvin Bragg won. He also served in our Army National Guard. George Advocate, the general in that core, A veteran of the Iraq War.
Speaker 4: He's a hero. He earned the Army Commendation Medal and the Global War on Terrorism Medal. Look at this.
Speaker 8: He's the recipient of the Ronald Reagan Award for the Advancement of Individual Liberty, the Marine Corps League Appreciation Award, and as an inductee, this is the biggest one of all. You ready for this, the massive Peaqua High School Hall of Fame. Come on now, undergrad University of Rochester law work at Hofstra. Also swore in Vicki Palladino.
Speaker 4: This guy does it all.
Speaker 8: And Dave works with Steve Razo, a pretty good guy as well. And he's an author and he's got a new book out. The name of the book is Tuxedo Park. And I'm excited to tell to talk to them about it. Here is my good friend Tom Kaniff Thomas. Good morning, buddy, how are you?
Speaker 6: Good morning, said, and as always, thank you for your overly gracious introduction. I don't know who that guy was you were talking about. I'll take it.
Speaker 4: Did you really do all that you could?
Speaker 21: Get?
Speaker 7: You?
Speaker 4: All that is is that true, all that stuff. I mean, you blow me.
Speaker 7: I thought I was a.
Speaker 6: Big deal from one of my hockey one of my favorite hockey movies, slap Shot. That's what I said in the yearbook.
Speaker 8: And of course, you know, on top of all that, most people really do know you because you took on that Daniel Penny case. You and raise her, and every decent human being, every decent human being knew that Daniel Penny was a hero that day on the subways. And the guy was not the guy that died. It's unfortunate he died. We do this all the time, right, whether it's pretty or good in Minnesota or this guy on the train. We don't want to see people die, but sometimes they do. And in this case, Daniel Penny was a hero. But for some reason, you and raise her. How to convince this moron Alvin Bragg, and you know.
Speaker 4: After he indicted him to that was the truth and you did do it.
Speaker 8: So I would say that of all the great things you've done, the Daniel Penny verdict is probably at the very top of your list.
Speaker 6: Yes, you know, that's certainly, that's certainly what I'm knowing for. You know, it's funny, it was on. It was on John kasson Mathesis show last weekend. He brought me on to talk about the book very graciously, and he was kind of going through my resume like you did. And then I start talking about the book and he goes, but tell what you're really known for. Well, you know, yeah, I guess the Daniel pennything.
Speaker 7: But hey, I want to talk about the book.
Speaker 8: Well, it's true that Daniel Penny thing was a big deal. Now this book is just the first time you've written a book.
Speaker 4: I should know this. I don't.
Speaker 6: No, yeah, absolutely, it's finally you don't know that. And it absolutely is my first time writing a book. I've written a lot as an attorney, but this is, uh, you know, my first delve into the fiction genre, if you will. And you know, it's something that I conceived of in concept, many many years ago, actually when I was still working for gene and you know, I did a little. I put it aside. Life hat happens, kids happen, marriage, marriage happens, and be trialed like Daniel Penny. But I never you know, I never walked away from it. And then in the last few years, I said, you know what I really think, I have something here. I had some very pre eminent authors and a couple of very prominent publishers who I knew through professional circles that kind of were willing to do me a favorite. So, like, you take a look at this, be brutally honest. I have a day job, and you know, it was just resounding. Everyone you know looked at it and said, this is this is fantastic. You got to finish this.
Speaker 4: I did, and it looks great.
Speaker 8: I saw the video and we'll discuss the book in a second, but you want talking about the very real possibility of making this great book Tuxedo Park into a movie. And somebody said to me, mayben you that that may be a part available for you?
Speaker 4: Said in this movie? Is that? And almost he says, is that something you guys are really looking at?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Well, I'm serious on both because the one one one thing I get from everybody who's gotten advanced copy of the book and read it, and I know you you you looked over it and so forth, is that this is a cinematic story. This is like made for the big screen. And what the publishing company did, which has gotten kind of popular now because you can now do things a lot more cost efficiency in the world of AI as far as putting together with the book trailers which are like a movie trailer for a book. So they engaged a company and I know you saw the trailer.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, what a great trailer. It came out great. Tom.
Speaker 6: I'm like, this is incredible, you know so, And the good thing is between you and me, well you and me and your audience millions million people. I retained the movie rights in that contract, so you know, we we've had some very casual kind of conversations with people. It's very early the book, you know, for us as to uh make it make its mark, and I think it will. But to your second point, I could never be part of a movie without trying to find a part for sid Rodenberg. And I think I got one boy and Eddie he's a little bit of a villain.
Speaker 4: I can do that. I play a mobster in every movie I'm in.
Speaker 6: You do you play a mobster and all that? So this guy, you know, you wouldn't be playing the protagonist. But who who's you know, the kind of imperfect hero of the book. But I got a character for you.
Speaker 8: I love that, and most heroes are imperfect and the protagonist. I guess people read the book and say, maybe that's you, Thomas Canniff. His name in the book is John Palmer, but he's a Manhattan Ada I wonder where you got that from. So is it fair to assume that John Palmer the star of this book is Thomas Canniff in print?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 6: Look, I think any You know what I've learned about writing from from speaking with some of the really the best people out there, is that, you know, good writers always put a little bit of their own experiences, you know, he's a term of lived experience, hate that term, but you know, into their work because it creates the reality of it. And you know, I think that this is a going to be a breakout hit. I think it's going to be a great novel, but you know, not everyone's going to love your work, and you got to have thick skin and you got to be willing to accept criticism. But one thing I will not accept is someone telling me that, oh, yeah, this book isn't realistic. This isn't real because there's so much in it that I've taken from a bit for my personal life. My my uncle built houses in Tuxedo Park. When I was a kid. My grandmother lived up there. I'd be slept up there every weekend. That's why I thought it would be a great place to set a you know, murder conspiracy, kidnapping conspiracy case. Is a very sort of u surreal place. But you know, the legal stuff that's in there, so much of that has been taken from you know what I've experienced in twenty five years prosecuting, defending in Manhattan and New York City and other places, being in the in the Jaghorn, the military. There's touches of that in there. So the realist, the realism thing can't be criticized in my opinion.
Speaker 8: No, not the realism, but but what you've never done, no disrespect to Daniel Penny is at least I don't think you have is represent the president or the president elect of the United States in a criminal trial. So this character in the book, this guy Kent Dawson, who at least in the AI video looks every bit the part without giving away too much, this will turn out to be a criminal investigation for the president. Now, Joe Tacopino, def friends of both the Bars, one of my best friends. He represented President Trump twice, but it wasn't for murder, for kidnapping. So in terms of realism, is that realistic in a book like this?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Well, look, I mean no question that this is a work of fiction. You know, there were people who approached me and said, hey, why don't you do a book on the Daniel Penny case and this and that, and I said, yeah, I'm not really ready to do that. So there's a work of fiction. But the means and the methods I describe are very much anchored in what this would look like if something like this occurred. So, in other words, the plot is, you know, John Palmer is a young prosecutor who gets sort of drawn into an investigation of the kidnapping of his teenage girlfriend from you know, his teenage girlfriend from twenty years ago. And as he gets further into the investigations it leads, he starts discovering theory that evidence that leads back to the president of the elect of the United States as being the person who perpetrated or conspired to do this in order to get his pregnant mistress out of the way pregnancy. Yeah, and it's this race against time because it starts out he's just he's you know, put quick quote, he's he is just the nominee or is it about become the nomin.
Speaker 8: Dat You know, well, what you just told me is not only thrilling, but it's not out of the realm of possibility.
Speaker 4: Any of that.
Speaker 6: It's not out of the re a possibility. And one of the things why I personally think that this book was kind of meant to be is I first conceived and write the book, but it conceive of the concept and wrote a bit about it, you know, before even Trump won, before anyone had ever you know, talked seriously about indicting a president or a former president or president to be and then you know, through the years, as I'm going back to this, these things are happening, and you know it's interesting. I mean the book I finished writing it a couple of years ago, but the editing process, finding an agent, the agent, shopping to a publisher, that takes years in of itself.
Speaker 7: Believe it or not.
Speaker 6: And I just look at those things that happened in the last year, you know, tragically, you know, the Nancy gunthree case. You know, there's elements of of you know, that sort of thing in this book. The Eric Slowell. You know, you know this is a philandering politician. So there's a lot of things. Again a work of fiction, no question, but there's a lot of things that themes in the book that are kind of like very of the moment as far as what's going on in reality or what has been going on in the public sphere political sphere over the last months and years. So in fact, there was some push to, you know, change the name of the book from Tuxedo Park to Indictment, because I would just jump off the page. Trump Li wasn't died in all that, and you know, I pushed back a little bit because of the book did personal meaning to me, and I said, Lucky, I'd really like to call it Tuxedo Park. I dedicated it to my late mother, and you know, history there and ultimately I won that battle with publisher.
Speaker 4: You won the battle Tuxedo Park.
Speaker 8: Behind every great candidate is a greater cover up by my dear friend, the amazing of Tony Thomas. Can it be kind of just glossed over? You dedicated the book to your mother. I love your.
Speaker 4: Father in law, by the way, he's one of my favorite people. I love him.
Speaker 6: George. Yeah, he's the best. I'm sure he's listening right now because, as you know, he has like four different radios.
Speaker 8: You know, I saw him recently at Bobby Hartman's count tournament on a Long Island. He presented me with this beautiful picture of me, you and him and Andrew Giuliani.
Speaker 6: Was from the Penny Galley. Yes, great night, thought, Yeah, I think that was the first night you guys met.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 8: And he's a wonderful guy. Your brother in law, George. But you did dedicate this book to your mom.
Speaker 4: What's that all about?
Speaker 6: The next one will be my father in law. No, I mean, look, you know, mom was mom. My mother passed when I was you know, a young assistant DA working for Jeanine. It was it was way too early. I mean, I know, you know what you know. I know you're talking about, you know, your late father all the time, so, uh, you know, and I was basically, you know, for most of my life, I was raised by my mom.
Speaker 7: Uh you know.
Speaker 6: My dad died when I was eighteen, and even before that they had a you know, not a great marriage. So you know, mom was everything and she did uh you know, she did what she did with nothing. I mean, I don't know how she did frankly because I have you know, I I'm blessed with a wonderful wife, and you know, we're both lawyers, and we we do okay financially, and it's still a struggle to rease kids. And mom didn't have any of those resources. But somehow she made it work. And you know, she gave me opportunities that she never had herself. And you know, but for that, I wouldn't be doing anything I'm doing. It certainly wouldn't be this, you know, well known lawyer. I wouldn't be writing books. So I had it dedicated to her memory. And like I said, maybe next next time we get the in laws in there.
Speaker 8: Good George, And how can people buy Tuxedo Park today on Amazon? Is it available now?
Speaker 6: Not only is it available, but it's in pre sales right now. The official publishing date is August eighteenth, so it'll probably ship a couple of days before that. But if you go order it now because pre sales are a big thing, you get free shipping and you get twenty five percent off because it's pre sales. So you can go to Amazon dot com Tuxedo Park Thomas Kniff. But we also have a website parkbook dot Com. You can go on there. It'll link you right to Amazon or you know, Target or Warmote or Simon and Schuster, boards know, wherever you want to buy it. Although Amazon I think is the best place because it helps your readings and I think they have the best kills.
Speaker 8: I think you're right, you know last one. And this is gonna be at uncomfortable for you because you like both people. But I think you like one and you love the other one. I know you like President Trump, I know you do, but you love Janeine Piro, right, I mean you were her assistant, and you know throughout the Daniel Penny trial she was there all the time. She celebrated with you guys on Stone Street after Daniel Penny was acquitted. She was there the whole way, and she's been there really the whole way most of your life. When the President came down pretty hard on her a couple of days ago, he said not once, but twice she choked, and also said she folded like an umbrella. So now you know that Janine Piro must have been very upset because, like me and you too, she loves in adoors President Trump.
Speaker 4: When you heard that Trump said that about Pierro. What did you think?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I didn't like hearing it because you know, of course, I have the greatest admiration for President Trump. I don't know him personally like you do, but I think that, you know, the only reason we have a country right now is because of him.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 6: I also from what I know of his personality, you know, he can be mercurial, but he a lot of times he says things and he doesn't really mean it, and he doesn't doesn't hold a grudge, so to speak.
Speaker 8: Well, that's the thing. You know, he means it at the time he means it, but he never holds He snaps back very very quickly, doesn't hold the grudge. I mean, he also hammered Bobby Kennedy last week and that's not forget right.
Speaker 6: And I'm hoping you know that you said exactly that he snaps back because.
Speaker 7: I do.
Speaker 6: I have a very personal relationship with Jane, But that's not what's motivating me to say any of this, because it's just reality. He is blessed to have her in DC. She's turned that city around. There is no one, you know, with all due respect to Todd Bland, who you know, I've also known and many other people. As far as I'm concerned, there is no one better in the entire Justice Department than JINEAE Piro. And the thing that you know, you want to talk about selfless service. You know, if you offered me the position of, you know, US attorney for d C, I wow, you know that's really something, you know, be the district attorney, the US attorney, and the pay would be hard to get buy on, but it would be something that I have to really really think about because it's such a prestigious thing. But if you're Janine Piro and you've done what you've done, what she's done. She's one of the you know, first elected district attorneys in the country. She's was a New York State Supreme Court judge. She had this you know, television career, plenty of money, and you know that that came with her success rightfully so. And at this stage of her life where she could just be sitting in front of a television camera on a set in Manhattan, to go down to disrupt her life, to go to d C in the most hostile police you could try to do that job. You know, she she's got she can't trust anyone down there, and I've had these conversations with her without revealing you know, I mean we all know this, of course, and you know it's just absolutely she did it selflessly. It's actually she you know, I know from conversation her entire salary goes to taking an apartment and you know, her home in DC, what she doesn't need. She's a New Yorker and her commuting clause, so she is basically working. You know, she's basically doing this, you know, as a volunteer almost at you know, for love of country.
Speaker 7: So you know.
Speaker 6: And the other thing I'll just add real quickly is, you know, prosecutors, the standard that a prosecutors to use evaluating cases not whether the person did it. It's whether we can prove this beyond a reasonable doubt. I mean, do you know how many instances I've had in my time as a prosecutor. All the other attorneys you named Idala, so for the Tacopeda, they've all been prosecuteds when we all started as young assistant district attorneys at one point in our career where I've had a case and I said, you know, I know this son of the bitch did and I know it, but I can't prove it because I don't have this and I don't have that. And yet you're obligated, You're ethically obligated. You'll legally you've obligated that Polint to say, you know, yeah, it sucks, but I got to walk away from it, you know, and if that's what happened here, and it probably is, you know, Janine's hands were tied. So anyway, my point is I hate seeing it. I know Janine is a is a tough gal with skin and you know she can handle, you know, the criticism. But I hope it blows over, you know, for the good of everyone, for the country really, and certainly for the people in DC because they need her.
Speaker 4: Me too, I love her too, love her desperately, Janine Pierro.
Speaker 8: The book is Tuxedo Park, Folks. Behind every great candidate is a greater cover up, and behind every great book is a great author. And he's my friend, the amazing attorney Thomas can If Thomas, good luck. It looks great. I think the movie's going to be great too. You gotta want to hear again Thomas, congratulations.
Speaker 6: Said thanks for having me on. I hope everybody checks it out.
Speaker 4: Tuxedo Park. We will do that.
Speaker 8: Take care Tom tomkinipp right there, the amazing attorney. Will take a short break when we get back.
Speaker 1: Sid and Friends in the morning on the Red Apple podcast Network.
Speaker 8: Caroline Shinkle, she's running with that seat again that Jerry Nadler and his fat ass occupied for many years in Manhattan. But a few weeks ago I went out to Bedman So you guys know this, and it was another time when President Trump, hundreds of people in the crowd saw me and made a big deal about it. Outside of Trump doing that that night, my second favorite part of that night was not only seeing Carolin Shinkle, but meeting a mother.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, what a beautiful, elegant, smart woman.
Speaker 8: Now I go back and forth with Caroline's mother when it comes to Caroline's events and booking Caroline for the radio show. So Caroline is here again for the second time. But just so you know, sweetheart, you're here because of your mother.
Speaker 16: You know that, right, I know that said good morning, good morning. And by the way, I loved your prior segment. And when you say that behind every successful book is a great author, I think behind every successful political candidate is their mother.
Speaker 7: So this is great, just so fit.
Speaker 8: You're right, You're right. Gee, you guys are a heck of a one two team. I gotta tell you that night you were both terrific. I know you had a big event last night. Unfortunately I couldn't make it, but all I heard was great things about it this morning. So tell the folks about what went down for Mishinko last night.
Speaker 16: Well, thank you, Sid, it's great to be back with you. We had an amazing event last night with former Congressman Peter King, who of course represented New York for many years in Congress.
Speaker 4: He was on this show just yesterday. Pete King was there.
Speaker 16: He was there, he was our guest of honor. Yes, love Yes, And he's he's been such a supporter of mine, said, and he sees the vision and the importance of this election and getting people like me into office at this critical time in history, because, as you know, this path that we're on, Mom, Donnie's trying to turn Manhattan into Moscow on the Hudson, and we're not going to let that happen. We're not going to stand for it. And so this is the time to wake up. And I think people are seeing the light. What Mom, Donnie is doing from eroding our tax base to tripling down on the anti Semitic rhetoric which is leading to anti Semitic violence, to the government run grocery stores. Hello Soviet Union. I mean, this is really scary stuff. The public doxing of all the property owners in New York City who are going to be subject to this Pieta tear at tax. People are very scared about the future. Said, but it doesn't.
Speaker 23: Have to be that way.
Speaker 16: And I think this is the time, if ever there were a time, to cross party lines and vote for common sense over crazy. This is it.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 8: I don't want to, I guess say bad things about any other Republican in the city, because again, I try to help everybody.
Speaker 4: I really do.
Speaker 8: But you're the most impressive. I don't know where you went to school. I know you told me this at one point, but every time you speak, I mean this, I have no reason to patronized you know what.
Speaker 4: I'm a dude. I like you, a nice person, but you're so impressive.
Speaker 8: When I hear you on the radio, when I see you speak at events like Joe Jornanda's event last week.
Speaker 4: Where did you go to school? What did you do. I think you're a lawyer, obviously.
Speaker 16: Right, I am said, yes, I'm a graduate of MIT actually, where I studied economics, and then I went to Harvard Law School and became a corporate attorney. I've been practicing here in New York City, but before all that, I had a career in central banking, so I worked at the Federal Reserve down in Washington, also lived in Jerusalem when I was working at the Bank of Israel. I spend time at the European Central Bank in Germany and also the Bank for International Settlements in Bosble, Switzerland.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean this is an incredibly impressive resume, and it does them bode the question, Caroline, why would you want.
Speaker 4: To do this?
Speaker 16: Because we have to say, this is an nour never moment, and I think if we allow somebody like my opponent to get into this office, he's going to bend and need a Mom Donnie. He already has he endorsed Mom Donnie, he supports Mom Donnie, and so he is enabling Mom Donnie and the DSA's radical agenda. And we know what the DSA wants to do. They've told us as much. They want to eliminate the Senate, eliminate the Supreme Court, eliminate the presidency, eliminate national borders, eliminate private property, eliminate prisons, eliminate Israel, and eliminate our country. And we cannot allow that to happen. Otherwise, said, why did we win World War Two? Why did we win the Cold War?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 16: I mean, if we allow New York City to be taken over by these radical people, it's almost as if we've lost the Cold War. But we're not going to let that happen. So we have a chance on November three to take our city back, to really take back our country. This is a fight to preserve Western civilization. And I would invite all your listeners to check out my website, Carolinefnew York dot com to learn more.
Speaker 4: Is that the number four or of.
Speaker 7: Fo R?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 24: We sell it all out?
Speaker 16: Yees?
Speaker 8: So I guess you keep saying my opponent, You really should say this pastord's name.
Speaker 4: So people know not to vote for this guy. What's his name?
Speaker 16: His name is Michael Lasher.
Speaker 8: Michael lash Michael Lasher, You yes it, that's the guy you're running. I guess I should know this. I apologize he is one of the one. He is disgusting. Michael Lasher is disgusting. He is one of those people. Look, he's right there. This is my opinion, just my opinion. But he's right there with people like Brad Lander, that idiot Michael Lasher. This is a guy you gotta beat. You better beat this guy's ass.
Speaker 16: We're gonna do it, said, and don't forget. He has been consistently asked to defend Israel against the false and absurd charge of genocide.
Speaker 23: He won't do it.
Speaker 16: He won't give an answer. He says he's a Zionist, but he's not. He's completely caved in on Israel. He's gotten visibly upset into and forums when he's been asked about Israel, saying, you know, exasperatedly, why do we care about Israel so much? In here in New York City, or he calls it, you know, a plot of land the size of New Jersey, So unlike me. He finds speaking on behalf of the Jewish community to be tiring. And don't forget. He's also working with the disgraced media consultant Morris Katz, the guy who was a top advisor to Mom Donnie Yeah and who was running the campaign of the Nazi up in Maine, Graham Platner. So this is this is very radical stuff. And he doubled down on that. Not too long ago, he was asked if he was going to continue to work with cats, and he basically snapped and said the question was ridiculous and anybody who dared to question his association with this guy need to have their priorities re examined. Well, I think he's the one. He needs to have his priorities re examined.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, he's a loser. Just trust me, Okay.
Speaker 8: I mean President Trump could basically insert Lasher's name into it. The comments about l sied out of Michigan last night, Just insert that name. So are you going to have an opportunity to debate this loser or not?
Speaker 16: Well, I've challenged him to a series of debates. I doubt he'll step up. I don't think he has the courage. I don't think he has the character. He definitely can't defend any of what he's saying, from abolishing ice to free universal healthcare, free this, free that. By the way, when we say universal whatever, that just means universal bankruptcy for everybody. So no conception as to how to build up New York City and build up our tax base. He spent his career as a political bureaucrat, or, as I call him, said, a political apparachic, with no understanding of how the real world works. I've built my career in the private sector, building businesses, building value, understanding what it means to leverage these global economic systems to work for the benefit of New York City and the American people. My opponent knows none of that. He only knows failure. He's only ever worked as a failed aid to other failed politicians. So if we hope to change the trajectory of New York City, we have to do something differently this November. And the choice could not be more stark.
Speaker 8: Caroline Shinkle, if you were running in South Florida, you're a schewing. If you were running in Nashville, Tennessee, you're asuing. If you were running in Texas, most of Texas, not all of it. Tall Rico's winning, you're asuing.
Speaker 4: But you know, these people in this city are nuts. I'm sorry.
Speaker 8: You come at this your common sense, you're smart. You're pointing out all the real problems, which really really really do exist, and he's on the side of every one of them. You've got an economic background that can put you right there in the White House next to President and trumpet Larry Kudlow, I mean, you've got it all. You're beautiful, your mom's great. But this city, these people are nuts. I am starting to lose faith in New York more and more every day. So the question is, are you somewhat nervous, maybe intimidated by the New York voter that they don't want common sense, they don't want things to get better, that they are perfectly okay living on the Upper East Side where you live with the city run.
Speaker 16: Like this, I'm not intimidated, said, I know that New Yorkers are going to do the right thing because what we're doing right now is unsustainable and they know it. And I think the Jewish community is going to be key to all of this. They are scared for their lives, They're scared for their future, for their children's future. We cannot continue down this path, not when we have people like my opponent who are ratifying Momdani's behavior and anti semitism by supporting this guy, by enabling him. We've got to send a serious message to the world and to the left that we're not going to tolerate the complete takeover of their party by the DSA and these delusional Socialists of America as I call them, and really this communist thinking.
Speaker 8: Yesterday I had Bruce Blakeman on the show. He's on every week. You know how close you and your mom the how close Bruce and I are. And it's interesting because he's running against Kathy Hokeel, But really, really he's running against two people. You know this, He's running against Hochel and Mom Donnie, And thank god he's a perfect antidote for both.
Speaker 4: Same thing with you.
Speaker 8: You know, I get the feeling talking to you when I do that you're running against Michael Lasher and Mom Donnie. I get the feeling that every decent person, decent, common sense, republic in condidate is running against whoever they're running against, And Mom Donnie, is that a fair assumption?
Speaker 16: It's one hundred percent correct. Sit We're running against people who quite literally want to destroy our country and destroy the values upon which our country was founded. And we find that cycle after cycle here in New York City, we keep electing the same kinds of people with the same failed thinking. So there's really no difference here versus the politics of the Soviet Union. We basically have a poet Buro here and we live in a one party system, so it's a bunch of apparatics like my opponent making control from the citizens and the people. It's all wrong. It's got to change. But we've got a chance to course correct this November. This is critical and again I would invite all your listeners to take a look at my website, Caroline for new York dot com to learn more. We're saving this city with common sense and we're going to take it back to it.
Speaker 8: I'm going to do for you because I really do love you, guys, you and your mother, and I'll do this for everybody.
Speaker 4: I'll do it for you.
Speaker 8: We're going to do an event. It's got to be a David Goodside's beach cafe, because you know he's mister Upper east Side, the whole thing everybody loves.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Eric Trump was just there a couple of days ago. We'll do an event for you.
Speaker 8: I'll host it and we'll we'll make sure that New Yorker is everywhere, No that Caroline Shinkle is running and is the answer to what has become a depraved New York City.
Speaker 4: How about that?
Speaker 16: I love it, said you're the best. You want to tell my mother, She's going to be over the moon. And by the way, I appreciate all the shout outs to her. She loves you back.
Speaker 4: She's so great.
Speaker 8: She will You're both great, Caroline, You're you're great. You're a great great and I hope that New York wises up and puts you where you belong in that old Jerry Nadler set. But we'll do this a bunch of times before it comes November. We'll do that event. I just promise you, we'll try our best to get you win. You deserve it, Caroline. Great job is always.
Speaker 16: Thank you so much, Thank you so much, said you're the best.
Speaker 8: You are.
Speaker 4: God bless you.
Speaker 8: Caroline Shinko right there running for that old Jerry Nadler's seat Upper East Side New York City.
Speaker 4: Folks, save the damn city. It's enough you like this. I know you're not listening to me.
Speaker 8: Unfortunately, the folks that listen to me are what he loved me, and they're gonna vote Republican anyway.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 8: It's not like Mam Donnie's gonna blast this in his office for those DSA losers, those communists, those Democrat dirt bags. But if it gets out there, maybe some camby's playing it right now. And you just came back and you're a Democrat. You like seeing junkies in the street. You like seeing homeless everywhere. You're sympathetic to the homeless.
Speaker 4: Stop it.
Speaker 8: A lot of those people are criminals. You like paying exorbitant taxes. You like not no if you go on the subway, they get home.
Speaker 4: Alive that day. You like all that. You like that, you like the fact that you're Jewish.
Speaker 8: You have to hide your high or take your yamaga off because some kids are gonna punch you across the face, and the Mayor's gonna celebrate that kid.
Speaker 4: You like all that. That's good.
Speaker 8: I don't care like Arthur, Rightdadad always tells me he's right that the city's packed every night it is. Every restaurant is packed. People are having a great time. All that is true. All that is true. Pound per pound, we are still the biggest, baddest, greatest, most entertaining city in the world. And I've been all over the world and travel still all the time, and you don't see cities like we've got at two o'clock in the morning, like New York City.
Speaker 4: So yeah, there's a lot of great stuff.
Speaker 8: But but so just overlook it and just now look at all the bad stuff, and it's really really bad.
Speaker 4: Stuff, really bad stuff.
Speaker 8: I believe four hundred and fifty thousand New Yorkers left last year.
Speaker 4: I think that's the number they've.
Speaker 8: Had an off and every day it gets worse. So the question is what is the definition of insanity? The definition is doing the same.
Speaker 4: Thing over and over and over.
Speaker 8: Again and expecting different results. If you keep voting in Democrats, you're gonna get the same results, and the results are not pretty. Caroline Shinkle, that's your answer.
Speaker 1: Come November, Sid and Friends in the Morning on the Red Apple podcast network.
Speaker 8: Making their opening with Marks Rampaul making the argument today and he's right that they should hold this lying, thieving criminal, Anthony Fauci in contempt of court. And Bill O'Reilly, I know you're listening. You owe me an apology, you do you know, nobody loves Bill more than me, nobody respects Bill more than me. All the things that say about Bill every week, I really mean it.
Speaker 4: I think he's the best ever ever.
Speaker 8: But he did say that he thought Chris Cuomo would not defend Fauci, and he did. Now he went back on it on his TV show on Friday night. He said, well, the more I look at it, he did look like he had some me to hide. Really jerk off, he just figured that out. But his initial Instagram video the next morning was very angry. Chris Cuomo, very angry. How could they do that?
Speaker 4: To quote my friend Tony Fauci calls him Tony. It was horrible.
Speaker 8: He used the word bullshizzle three times, but they did to my friend Tony Fauci. So I don't care what CMO did on his stupid.
Speaker 4: TV show Friday night.
Speaker 8: The real Chris Cuomo came out Thursday or Friday morning on Instagram. So Bill promised me last week that a como did that he would apologize to me. But there's no way Bill will apologize. So I can't wait to hear how Bill frames that. You think I'm right little?
Speaker 12: What do you think he'll circumvented me?
Speaker 4: Bill's the best? Gotta love Bill.
Speaker 12: Well, there is an apology coming. However, Now let's look at.
Speaker 4: How Yeah, No, I think he just does it. I think you're wrong. I think Bill just does it. We'll see.
Speaker 8: Okay, either way, this is called time spent listening, So stick around and see what it's the best segment of the weekend.
Speaker 12: Ex Why did what he did? Now, let's look, let's go back to the year.
Speaker 8: You know it must be a bad year for the Mets now that you're doing Bill o'willy, because it just occurred to me that I think I've only done one MET game so far this year with Bill. And remember that one was Steve Cohen's box after I referred to mister Met as an anti semite and Cohen invited me and Gabriel, my son to the box. That's the only MET game we did this year.
Speaker 12: You think it's been a bad year, he sure, yeah.
Speaker 4: But they're on fire. They won two straight.
Speaker 8: The Cleveland Guardians are a very bad baseball team, but they're almost five hundred and the Mets beat him two times in a row.
Speaker 4: Here come the resurge in New York Mets.
Speaker 12: I'll tell you the game I went to courtesy of our friend Pete Morgan.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I went to a couple of years. Was that the Phillies weeks ago.
Speaker 12: It was uh uh, I'm trying to remember.
Speaker 4: It wasn't the Phillies.
Speaker 12: I thought it was Morlans maybe.
Speaker 4: Oh, maybe the Marlins. Okay, I'm not sure, but either.
Speaker 12: Way, it was a bobblehead night bobblehead.
Speaker 19: So I did we didn't know a m J and I walk in handing bubble It's it was a pitcher that's already been traded now already.
Speaker 4: Oh oh it was what's his name? Yes, yes, like.
Speaker 12: So it's four days later.
Speaker 4: That's great, hilarious, That is great.
Speaker 12: There'll be nice auction items and from our trunk.
Speaker 8: But they didn't trade any of the real big names. You know, Pa was gone veter when he went to Tampa Bay. You know, you knew Clay Holmes would be gone. Bet when he goes to Chicago and the Cubs the last two days, beat the Dodgers two days in a row.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he'll come to Cubbies ready to sweep.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 8: So but the big names, you know, you knew Soto safe, you knew aj Ewing was safe, you knew Benji was safe. You knew Nolan McLean will pitch tonight, he was safe. Zach Thornton, No, there were a lot of met bands who thought the Mets.
Speaker 4: Would trade him. Yeah, Barrel Strawberry came on.
Speaker 8: This show two weeks ago and made a passion plea to keep him.
Speaker 4: He's like gay.
Speaker 8: When he's right, he's as good as any shortstop in baseball. But there were met bands who thought he may go. He did not go. Bulbashett when they get a home run last night, he didn't go. So some of the names, Brett Baty didn't go. Some of those names, the catcher who Beeningo can stand, Francisco Alvarez, he didn't go. A lot of Mets sounds still stuck around, and they were all winning games, which.
Speaker 4: Means nothing at this point. They're like eight hundred games back.
Speaker 12: Anyway, I'll apologize for how bad the Mets.
Speaker 4: Right there you go. We'll get that from Bill bish So we'll take a break.
Speaker 1: Sid and Friends in the morning on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 4: Now, what was the didn't Ice? Is that the song hammer?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Mc hammer? That's right, that's right.
Speaker 7: What song was that? Again?
Speaker 12: It was the same song, super freak. What are you talking about it?
Speaker 4: What was the Vanilla Ice remade? What mc hammer song?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 12: Queen song? Yeah, Queen pressure, under pressure.
Speaker 4: Under pressure. Yeah, that's right, that's what it was.
Speaker 12: I get confused, Rick j Yeah, MC hammer sample.
Speaker 4: Right, that's right he does on this song. Is that Hammer dead too?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 8: Okay, I haven't seen him in years, him or Tone Loker, her, all those guys they were. He probably is, he probably is. He was the best. He still is the best. He'll always be the best, whether it's Thursdays right here with me or his own amazing website, Bill O'Reilly dot com. Great interviews, great stories, great TV, no spin, just great news. Tremendous author, all those killing series books, a lot of them. He's also written that great book about the President's confronting evil brand new book coming out again next month. Very excited about that. Weekly appearances on News Nation, and now he's got his podcast and he's killing it with amazing guests.
Speaker 4: I mean it great guests.
Speaker 8: In fact, I think Shinko was on recently We'll do It Live, which I think Bill O'Reilly said.
Speaker 4: Once many years ago on Inside Edition. Here he is my hero, the great Bill O'Reilly. Bill, good morning, buddy, how are.
Speaker 7: You you know? I can't get enough? Rick James at eight forty five in the morning you got, you know, you.
Speaker 8: Just have to have it all right, eight all wake up, It'll wake up. It's like a good cup of copy that Rick James.
Speaker 7: Right, yeah, I think he was sentenced to Devil's Island for two lifetimes.
Speaker 4: But he was a rough guy. There's no question about he was. He was a rough guy.
Speaker 8: So right now, Ran Paul and Ron Johnson and all these guys are on the hill making this very impassioned argument that they should hold Tony Fauci in contempt. What do you think happens, if anything, with this Rand Paul attempt?
Speaker 7: I don't know, because there's no real reason other than to expose Fauci as a charlatan and a deceiver, to chase him around, and you know this has been done by converse. We have so many more important things to deal with here. I think Fauci's through, although maybe you can tell me this. So I'm looking for advice from sid which is never a good thing. No, why are liberal people continuing to stick up for Anthony Fauci? Now I got my theory, but I'm saying, look, the guy deceived you. Why are you still houding him as some kind of hero? And they do on television. You see it, And I mean, I'm going, what do you have to do in this country to get through to people that you know, I'm not a good guy, that I did all this because I wanted to be vain, glorious word of the day, and that's exactly what he wanted to be. And now I'm exposed and I have to embarrass myself and embarrass the government and embarrass everybody. And you're still sticking up for me.
Speaker 8: Wait a second, you're telling me that the same people who will never utter the name Lincoln Riley or the thousands, thousands, that's a real number bill of innocent people slaughtered by illegals in this country, they'll never say that name, but they'll say pretty and good a million times over in their attempt to abolish ice. You mean the same people that refer to President Trump as a Nazi and a pedophile.
Speaker 4: You mean those people those?
Speaker 7: Yeah, But I understand the activism, and I understand the viciousness.
Speaker 4: This is the same thing, same thing, same thing.
Speaker 7: But when you are exposed, and when you do, you see before your eyes what a fraud this fauci was. And then he was delighting in his fraudness I don't know how you can have supper with Jake Tapper once.
Speaker 4: Twice, twice.
Speaker 7: Well, these get hypnotized, I know when you went in there.
Speaker 4: Well, what these people are saying, because I've got the same curiosity that you've got, I don't get it either. Okay.
Speaker 8: What they're saying is there's nothing in those diaries that's incriminating enough to tell you that Fauci was killing people. Was he being dishonest, Sure that he loved the attention. Sure, But the Republicans, they're taking it a step further, referring to this guy as a murderer.
Speaker 4: He didn't do that.
Speaker 8: He was trying to find answers, just like everybody else was during a very scary time.
Speaker 4: That's what they say. It's pathetic, but that's what they say.
Speaker 7: But his own diaries contradict that, do they completely almost? I mean, I'll give you one very vivid example. So Fauci didn't know what the origin of COVID was, so he consulted and this is according to his own diary. He's consulted about a dozen experts all over the world, and overwhelmingly it came back that this had to be a weaponized virus. In Wuhan, China, that somehow wind out with six hundred and fifty thousand dollars of US tax money. Okay. Now Fauci was told that directly by more than one person. He didn't want that out because he knew that that six point fifty was going to come back at him, so he continued the charade. No two bats got together in some cave. Come on, So when you have vivid exam, then you go on Cinan or wherever, and you have these people sitting around getting paid saying, oh, no, he's not so bad. Yeah he's bad. He's bad. That's bad, okay. And the lack of outrage. I think Americans got to stop and step out of this ideology and say, look, when we're host when you screw us on our kids because you're sending kids back to school, you're denying kids' school. I should say they don't have to be denied. They're going to school in Germany and Sweden. Okay. Then you have to get angry and leave the ideology on the shelf.
Speaker 8: You would think and hope, but they're not. They're actually asking right now the Democrats to table. He can tell hope because they don't want to see their good buddy Tony Foucher get into trouble at will. He is grotesque. All right, Phil, here it is. This is, in my opinion, the audio of the day, and it speaks to a very what I think is a very scary story. I'd probably ask you this before, but it's worth asking again. Let me first play what I believe is the audio of the day, President Trump talking about the latest winner in Michigan.
Speaker 9: And you do that, you go through squalor and add the word again filth, crime, death, destruction, embarrassment. You lose your home, you lose your apartment. And that's where the communists will take us one hundred percent.
Speaker 10: When I watch Abdul, he's full of.
Speaker 7: This.
Speaker 3: Guy hates Jews.
Speaker 11: Somebody said, oh, that's a little strong. No, he hates Jews and he hates Israel.
Speaker 3: Abdul al Saad, believe this, lovely gentleman. He's a man of hate. And now he's going around saying, no, I love everybody, I love. He doesn't love everybody.
Speaker 11: Put him in office. You're gonna find out what he loves. He doesn't love Israel. He doesn't love Jewish people. He hates them.
Speaker 3: He hates them with a passion that.
Speaker 2: Burns in his heart. And there's not a frickin thing he can do about it.
Speaker 3: There's not a thing he can do about it because he hates him.
Speaker 8: See that sixty three seconds is exactly why I love an adore my friend.
Speaker 4: Here's my friend, and yours too.
Speaker 8: President Trump a great but on a bigger note, El sayed, wins and he tells people one story and they buy it. He's another one, another one of these communists jewe hating communists winning somewhere in this country.
Speaker 4: How scary is that for Bilolati.
Speaker 7: I'm not scared of this guy or the uh others that are under this banner, but I am afraid of the growing ignorance of the American public that really is asturbian. There's a lot of that in my book in Front of America What Has to Change, which's out in September around Daniels's birthday. Okay, that really bothers me because, Yeah, a guy like say that he's gonna lose to Rogers, so he's not going to be a senator Rogers will Waxham in Michigan Because there's just too many questions about this guy. I raised them last night on News Nation. They weren't answered, of course, and there'll be a deflection and now he's not that bad. No, always changed his mind, And don't believe any of that. There is a hardcore communist element to the Democratic Party again, step out, step out of your ideology and just see it, because is there and it is provable. So but the American people, the people who voted for us A what's wrong with them? That's what really bothers me. What is wrong with you? I'm expecting these crazy people to step up because this is their time, this is their moment. Bernie Sanders the most deliriously happy person on our He never thought he'd get close to the power that he has.
Speaker 4: I know, he's the squall. He did think. He ran for president a couple of times and he was actually winning. He ignored him and laughed at well and not initially. He actually made some noise in that Hillary Clinton year.
Speaker 7: But yeah, but it was never a serious no no no. The money didn't you know.
Speaker 8: But my question to you is answer your own question if you would, because you're a very small guy, the smartest guy. I'm not just patronizing. I mean that, why are these people doing this, these voters.
Speaker 7: I think there are two things going on here. One is among the younger voters thirty five down in America that they are so cynical and detached from the system, the political system. They just don't want anything to do with it. So they're they're kind of like destroyers and they go, Okay, if Mandami is going to blow things up, a vote for Mandami. There's a little bit of that in the Trump vote because the rank and file Democrats, Republicans, I should say, they were shocked that so many Republicans dumped Jeb Bush and the others to Cruz and Rubio and went for a populace with no political experience. But they were fed up. The conservative movement was fed up. They wanted a populous leader. It's the same thing on the other side, they're fed up, and for different.
Speaker 8: Reasons, they met up with people like Chuck Schumann. That's what that bet up.
Speaker 7: Yes, they want freestyle, all right, they all right, And that's what it is. That's where if you took all the free stuff away, Yeah, how many votes do you think Bendmi would have gotten?
Speaker 8: But listen, and I do get some free stuff because I'm famous and so to you. But on a serious note, you know where I met Danielle. I met her an economics class. It's a true story. You mentioned Danielle's birthday the next book coming out. I met her an economics class in college. I had this wonderful Australian professor. He since died of a brain tumor. And I remember I was half drunk guy sitting there so many years ago, you know. And the first thing he said, the very first thing he said he voted on the blackboard, was there is no free lunch. First thing he said economics class. I would imagine teachers still say the same thing with professors, whether it's Michigan or Rutgers or seat in the hole.
Speaker 4: So that's the first thing you.
Speaker 8: Learn in economics one zero one. Why would these morons who vote for people like El Sayed and mom Donnie believe they really can get free stuff?
Speaker 7: Because there's another sentence that has been added to that. Yeah, there is no free lunch unless you're a victim.
Speaker 8: Ah. That's brilliant, Bill, O'Reilly brilliant.
Speaker 4: It's true.
Speaker 7: What the Democrat liberal progressive movement is selling is you don't have a chance. You can't live in a nice house. You can't get a good job because the billion is are going to prevent it. Some insane thing like that. There's no accident that Bernie Sanders never goes on any form that would challenge him because he can't answer the questions. Only is is a one trick pony that gets out there and fosters discontent among younger people.
Speaker 8: He's also living a complete lie because he's the one saying that you take money away from which people. And Bernie Sanders, if you don't know this, and know most of you do, he's very rich.
Speaker 7: Verry, Yeah, I mean if you look into how we got rich because his wife brought in the big dumb it's pretty sordid what happened Darren Vermont? Oh really that was not a legitimate thing. Oh my opinion. Now, the second aspect to the why people vote for Sayid and Mandami is they're stupid. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I really don't want to insult any of Said's audience about thirty percent of whom are stupid.
Speaker 4: No, no, not my miodis my mom. Donnie.
Speaker 8: I can promise you that, but Cuomo's audience that I can't promise you Honestly, the.
Speaker 7: Dumb people are at sports radio. But I walk out. Everybody knows me in the world, not just in the United States, and I'm nice for you. But they want to picture or they want me to sign something. I'll be happy to do that. But I always ask them questions about where they're from, and you know, what they do for a living, whatever they may be, and I am. It used to be that coaching answers were easy to get. Now not so easy to get. And then they're you know, people.
Speaker 8: Give me, give me an example, to give me an example of this, because I find this fascinating. So they woke up your bill already and you ask, give me an example of a question you may ask, and now the answer that you're not going to get.
Speaker 7: Okay. So I'm walking around out on Eastern Lore Island where I am right now, and somebody would come up and whatever they you know, if they're polite and respectful, you know, be happy to So I'll say to them, what do you do for a living? Mostly men, because you know women got the little kids and nomina, what do you do for a living? Well, I'm I'm this person, I work here. I say, you got any trouble meeting your mortgage, You got any you got any trouble feeding you can give you. Now we have food self in a deficiency. You know whatever crazy thing it is. And the answer comes across no. I said, well, then you know what? What is the your friends that vote contrary to the way you might why they think they can't get a house or food or what? What's going on? Never an answer, Never an answer, Okay, And it's like a glaze goes over their eyes. Because people are now starting to create their own worlds on their phones and computers, so you don't have to go into the real world. You don't have to confront what's true and what isn't true. You don't have to seek any knowledge. All you do is hold up the screen and you can then create whatever you want to create.
Speaker 21: That is really having a tremendous impact on how the USA votes, and they're susceptible of propaganda there.
Speaker 7: If you don't know anything, you'll buy anything, right, that's Lincoln. I've said something like that, you'll buy anything. I don't know. I'll all right, we'll find out. There's enough vehicles where you can take your phone. They actually learn something from it. But no, I want to play Terminator Aid or whatever they're doing. And that kind of disturbs me because I'm seeing the population dumbing down.
Speaker 4: I see it too.
Speaker 8: It's unfortunate, but I see it too, And not just the games you're talking about.
Speaker 4: I mean I podcasts people out there that I've no.
Speaker 8: Right talking for three or four hours out of time because they're also stupid and hateful and they don't really know anything. They're trying to make money, and they're trying to make money, and they're getting and they're getting millions of people to buy into their nonsense.
Speaker 7: Seriously for about twenty minutes something.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I want to see Ben Shapiro with dropping him today.
Speaker 8: I love Ben Shapiro. He's great, but he's a bad guy. But he's genocidel. What's wrong with you? Bill, He's genocidyl. What's the matter with you?
Speaker 7: So Shapiro comes on the program, and I don't live in this world. I don't live in this Internet world, but I'm aware of it, and I know the effect that has on my children, on my friends, and I understand that. So it was happening to get Shapiro on so he could define what the deuce, he actually does.
Speaker 6: What do you do?
Speaker 7: It's funny but it's also clarifying. But doing run down all the feuds, Yeah, at huge feuds equate into money. Right, So I'm running down Candice always, I'm running down Tucker cars that I'm running down Megan Kelly. And I'm not disparaging them. I'm saying to Shapiro or what's it? Why you fighting with this person? What's the genesis of this? And it's so fascinating to me? Yeah, because they guy to live in that world, right right, right, Yeah, you're absolutely right. People get caught up up to their eyebrows.
Speaker 4: I know, I know.
Speaker 8: Now, Look, Shapiro takes it a step further because forget about his feuds with Tucker or Candice to those morons. You know that a couple of weeks ago, Ion put out a bunch of pictures and they actually put red buots, you know, the the bullseye in the middle of people's foreheads. It was a couple of days before Lindsay Graham died. That's why there was all that controversy who really killed Lindsay? And President Trump is on that list, and Laurel Luomer and Marco Rubio, not JD.
Speaker 4: Benz how about that.
Speaker 8: But Ben Shapiel is on that list of people that Iran wants to assassinate. So for what it's worth, he's gone next level Bill. That's a big deal.
Speaker 7: Obviously, he's an Orthodox Jew who is loyal to Israel. I don't see him as a threat. I was happy to talk to him.
Speaker 8: Did he do it here? Did he come up from Boca Ratona and do it in your studios?
Speaker 7: No, we did it. But you know, my younger staff members really jazz to me. I've interviewed everybody in the world except the Pope, who's dodging me, and I keep send him a letter. Look, I'm really a good Catholic. You got to get me an interview. But I learned a lot from Shapiro in how things work and what the point of view is. But it has absolutely addicted millions of people all over the world. And when you are a side shattle by any addiction, and you know this better than anybody on the planet, I do you lose all perspective?
Speaker 8: Yep, it's true. Now you on hundred percent. I can't wait to watch Ben Shapiro. He's at Israel. First guy like Levine and Rosenberg and all those horrible Jews. You your podcast is great, I get so. I mean every every week, are you doing more than one a week? I feel like I'm seeing faces on there like twice a week.
Speaker 7: Now we only do one a week. I'm going to be in the graves soon if I don't stop.
Speaker 4: You got to take some time off, I know.
Speaker 7: Yeah. I mean I'm doing the Nosman News and that is a news broadcast, so that takes a lot of time. Then we do we'll do it live, and then we do radio commentary for you and for your undred other stations. And so I'm setting myself, you know, I'm gonna be in a jar or something.
Speaker 4: Oh God forbid a News Nation too. You're doing TV with Chris Cuomo too every week.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that that's kind of easy. Uh. News Nation makes it easy for me to do the good although the angs that I have to suffer.
Speaker 8: You're the best do you have? I mean, if you wrote this a great conversation, I was always great. Do you have a chance, Bill to walk out of your palacial mindtalk estate and just walk on the beach, collect your thoughts for an hour, do nothing. Maybe maybe Spencer's there I don't know, but just do nothing nothing.
Speaker 7: Everybody's here and there's no palatial mansion. It's just a beach house. But what I do now is I put my beach chair right at the tideline. And this is how lazy I am. I used to go in and ride the waves and bodies surf and do a aisle. Okay, so now I don't do that. I sit in the dopey chair and with the waves lap over me.
Speaker 4: Oh fantastic, look at you.
Speaker 7: Yes, yeah, And it's it's very relaxing until the Hammerhead lose up and takes one of my toes. Okay, I said to the hammer can't you go back to rock Away? How are you doing out here?
Speaker 4: We have it. We have a short problem with Rockaway too. I know, I know, we got a big issue.
Speaker 7: If your Hammerhead shark. You want to be in Breezy Point and Rockaway because are the saloons.
Speaker 4: But Montalk has always got a shock problem. I mean, I.
Speaker 8: Believe it, really because I believe the made up town Amity in the movie Jaws.
Speaker 4: But that Great White I thought that was basically Montauk.
Speaker 7: It was supposed to be, but it was way out. There's never been a shark attack off shore in Montalk. Yeah, we have whales out here. We got dolphins out here right with the currents because it hits the Long Island Sound. The ocean does make it inconvenient. And the sharks, you know, New Yorkers are just too tough, the meaning they're gonna go up to Martha's vineyard and get the soft.
Speaker 8: All right, take a bite of David now, my friend Dersha, it's Bill O'Reilly. This was another fascinating and great, amazing conversation. Seriously, enjoy the beach, take a little time for yourself, and we'll do it again next week. I love you're great. Thank you so much.
Speaker 7: Thanks for having me said.
Speaker 8: You're the best. You really are, Bill, Thank you, Bill O'Reilly. What an amazing segment. Every Thursday, we'll take a break. We're now really gonna focus the last fifty five minutes. On nine eleven, we're gonna talk to a young lady who lost her dad on nine to eleven. She's gonna talk about whether she thinks mom Donnie should be there or not. I think Vicky Palatino may stop by talking about nine to eleven.
Speaker 1: Sid and Friends in the Morning On the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 4: I still love little Stevie.
Speaker 8: He's a wonderful guy and a brilliant musician.
Speaker 4: And what an actor, what a great actor.
Speaker 8: Sopranos, Lily Hammer, all of it. So a few years ago they honored me and my friend Ron Duguey.
Speaker 4: He's not doing very well, Ronnie.
Speaker 8: He you know, he's got the cancer and he you know, he got de hydrated two weeks ago, down smash his face on the ground and knocked out half his veneer as he's hurting, and you could use your help. He's got to go fund me page. The Rangers are not doing a very good job with that. I gotta be honest. I love Jim Dolan. The ne's just one, but the Rangers could be doing a better job for my dear friend, the great Number ten, Ron dugay So the Artators a couple of years ago. Today, I believe right now they're in the car with the my man Mike Sullivan. Everybody loves Mike Sullivan running a car, the whole Sullivan family. Thomas, he's running for Assembly and of course russ Secret Service there in Virginia. Brian the former cop is seven of them and they're on the way. This is kinda said to Vinnie Pistor's funeral right now, Vinnie pistore of any Pistori, they pronounced.
Speaker 4: It both ways.
Speaker 8: And of course Stephen was in Sopranos with Vinnie. Vinnie played Big Pussy and Steve played Silvio Dante.
Speaker 4: And Shorter is a great cop, and I love Shorter. Short of things, I don't like him. I like the guy a lot. I love him. He's a great guy.
Speaker 8: I think it was his partner god rest Is Soul that had the issue with But now he's gone.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonn saything bad about him, but shut up, Loue God you know help, You really don't know help.
Speaker 12: I'm just following a long It's a lot.
Speaker 4: Going on here though.
Speaker 8: Now they got a big golf tournament coming up to the cops Shoulder and Stephen van Zant and we're gonna go it is.
Speaker 12: It's a huge thing. Yes, I'm just trying to follow a loon.
Speaker 4: It's a lot to follow.
Speaker 7: I know who is.
Speaker 4: Don't worry about it. Fine, Yeah, I think you were at that dinner a couple years ago with me, un MJ.
Speaker 12: Right, it was a great night.
Speaker 4: It was a great night.
Speaker 8: Every year it's a great night. That should really give me an award every year, but I guess.
Speaker 4: They can't do that.
Speaker 8: I don't know why, but they should, so Steven, if you're listening, don't be stupid.
Speaker 4: I would take a break.
Speaker 8: We got two wonderful ladies in a row coming up from the city Council and Queen's a very courageous Vicky Palladino and a young lady who lost her dad, a firefighter at nine to eleven. Her and I have to bring opinions on where Mom Donnie should be that day. Elizabeth Miller, Palladino and Miller sid and Friends.
Speaker 1: In the Morning on the Red Apple podcast Network.
Speaker 4: She's one of our great five.
Speaker 8: Frank Morano and Ina Wernerkov and David Karr and Joanne Ariola are the others. But I specifically love Vicky. She's a great fighter. She listens every day. She's so cute. He texts me.
Speaker 4: Almost every morning. I'm humbled by that, I really am.
Speaker 8: And she has been one of the more outspoken Mom Donnie foes. I always say that there's really four that have made a difference. One is Boddle, One is Vicky. One is a guy that just had a heart attack because of Mom Donnie what a loser he is, got Lobato, and then me.
Speaker 4: Of course, the four of us.
Speaker 8: So I'm a honored to bring on Vickie talk about whether she thinks Mom Donnie should be down there or nine to eleven. I am on record saying, no way, no way. Vicky Palatino, Good morning, sweetheart, how are you good morning?
Speaker 24: Said thanks a lot. Yeah, you know, I agree with you one hundred percent. I don't believe Zoe Rim belongs down there for all the same reasons that you say day in and day out needs to be repeated day in, day out. But sometimes I feel as though we're in an echo chamber. I'm very curious about the woman you're going to have on after me, because I'm very curious to see why and hear why she actually thinks Zoe Ran should be there.
Speaker 8: You know what's interesting about that, Vicky. She says, it becomes too much of a distraction if he's not And I made the point one hundred times this week. Hold on a second, if he's not there, they'll be at least on television for the millions watching around the world, not the victims out of there. That day, they'll make one mention that he's not there, that'll be it. But if that cloud is down there, they're going to show him every two seconds, every facial expression, even for the families if they turn their backs. So the truth is, and why Miller is so wrong with this is that it his there, he becomes the show.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 24: One hundredth one hundredth percent, that's exactly what's going to happen. Because do you think for one minute, like you said, it'll last maybe inn minute or two, that he's not there, nobody's gonna care, said, but they are going to care when he shows up. Now, you're sorry he got booed the way he got Booty Saten Island. Uh, poor Scott stuffing that, you know, a heart attack. I can't believe. I mean, I'm sick to my stomach that he got this way. You know, we're all very intense because we we really understand what's going on, and what we try to do each and every day is to make people feel as we do this this understanding.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 24: That young woman you had on that's running for Congress, Caroline, she was brilliant. Uh that's these are the points that need to be driven home. And having Soo Ran, there is an absolute do not go. I put out a tweet. It was somewhat civilized and it said, so Ran do the right thing. Yeah, well you know, I try. I try.
Speaker 8: I must have been okay, because I haven't heard Julie Menning call you out yet today's Yeah, no.
Speaker 24: Nobody's called me yet. All like I say is like you like Bruce said yesterday, which was very clear. Uh, if you're invited to his if you're not, if the family asked you not to come to a shiver or you don't go awake, you don't go because it's at a courtesy to be kind and respect the people's witshes and please do not show up. Because you see when he was shunned at that sergeant of the young girl who was killed in Iran last week. Yeah okay, and you see how they placed him four rows back behind Donovan Richards, behind the the governor, and he couldn't speak it. His iPad already said he's gonna go up there, and he was all ready to give his one two three speech and while rah rah, they shunned him. That family very politely just didn't mention his name as a speaker he walked out of there frustrated, infurious, and he was pissed. Okay, I've never seen him look so disheveled. I was told by somebody who was there he was sweating his staff. Now, imagine if he doesn't get to speak at a nine to eleven ceremony.
Speaker 8: Well, I've been told he's not going to speak for short So he may be there, but I've been told he will not be speaking.
Speaker 7: No, Well, thank god.
Speaker 24: Yeah, let's see what happens because what he did last week. All I said was also in a tweet, was this is what must happen. Continue to make this guy irrelevant, Okay when it comes to really important stuff, because he's everywhere pushing his agenda. And if it's these moments that we could take something away from him, we should take every opportunity to do that. Because he's a liar, he's a fraud. And I want to say something else, which I mentioned on a newsmap show. There's a group of radical left wingers who are called the nine to eleven Families for Peace. Now that's a group of people, radical left wing people.
Speaker 8: Yes, they are funded just you know that group is funded by George Sorows.
Speaker 24: That's correct, Yes, exactly.
Speaker 4: I had.
Speaker 8: I had your teammate on the City Council, Joanne Ariola, on a couple of days ago, and she was yelling and screaming specifically about this George Soros group you're referring to.
Speaker 24: This is the group, and they want that moss down at ground zero. Remember right after nine to eleven, Yes, they talked about it. Oh my god, I just couldn't even believe it. The buildings had just come down. They were it was like six months eight months later. We're reeling still. I mean, we were really for years. But the point is that they wanted a mosque down there, and you could bet now with who's in office, we may see some movement on this. Zohan, if you're in the sound of my voice, stayed the hell away. Do what's right for New York. Nobody wants you there. And look at who took the Minnesota primary. I mean to Bill's points earlier to uh, you know, understand, this is a wave that's happening. Trump laid it out beautifully, so good. Look, when you're from Queens, there's no filter. Okay, Now, you know what I wish Trump would do. The I wish you would say the same thing about Joe.
Speaker 8: Well, well, I won't say this because I got it wrong, but I'm gonna bring you right back on again this week, Vickey, wipe back on because mothers on hold. He did at least come out and rip him from being a communist two nights ago. But you're right, Vicky, I want him to go nuts like you do, like I do, like Lebato does, like I want him to go nuts on this low life.
Speaker 4: He won't do it. Vicky, You're great.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna bring your right back I promise, Okay, sweet No, I love you more, love you more. That is the great Queen's counselwoman, dear dear friend, really a great battery here in New York. Vicky Palladino will take a short break.
Speaker 1: Sid and Friends in the morning on the Red Apple podcast network.
Speaker 8: I promise you I would divert my attention focus on nine to eleven. And I've done that, and I want to keep this mayor away and the overwhelming majority of people I speak to in this city, and I'm very.
Speaker 4: Famous, I speak to a lot of people. They agree nine to eleven families.
Speaker 8: And just every person walking in the street, but not every single person does. So. I was surprised to hear on the news a couple of days ago, this young lady, Elizabeth Miller, God bless her, her father, God rest his soul, was killed on nine to eleven a firefighter.
Speaker 4: I don't know mister Miller, but I can tell you this. I love him. New York loves someone. America loves him.
Speaker 8: So I was surprised to hear that she's okay with the mayor being in attendance, even though the mayor hangs out with people Hassan Piker, Chevalier, clerics who were co conspirators and the bombing of the Royd Trade Center in nineteen ninety three, hangs out with them, says nice things about them. This is not just your everyday politician you disagree with. This guy is friendly with, says nice things about people who said America deserved nine to eleven. I'm sorry he shouldn't be there. But Liz Miller, who's closer to the situation, she lost her relative, by lost friends, she says, it's okay, let's talk to her. Elizabeth, good morning, how are.
Speaker 23: You, good morning?
Speaker 7: How are you?
Speaker 23: Thank you for taking the time to talk to me.
Speaker 8: No, no, of course, First of all, what can I say? You know, your father, God rest his soul. I mean this, New Yorkers love him, Americans love him. I didn't know the man personally, but I'm sure he was a wonderful, wonderful guy. So I just want to thank you for the service that your dad.
Speaker 4: Gave to this.
Speaker 23: Yeah, he was definitely a true hero. And I always say my mom was an even bigger hero that she raised three crazy little girls by herself.
Speaker 4: Is your mom so alive? Is she still with us?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Thank god?
Speaker 23: My mom's still here. My three sisters still well, I'm one of three. We're all still here and doing well.
Speaker 4: Well. How old are you now?
Speaker 23: I am thirty one. I'll be thirty two in December.
Speaker 4: So you were a baby, Lizzie, were like five or six years old.
Speaker 23: I was six, yep, turning seven.
Speaker 8: Do you have any memories at that? Yeah, I mean you're old enough at that point to remember memory.
Speaker 23: I actually have a lot. I actually lost to twoth on September eleventh, So it's like we like laugh about it now that I brought home a certificate that said, oh, Elizabeth Miller lost the tooth. But little did I know I was of course losing.
Speaker 7: A lot more.
Speaker 23: But that's like one thing we laugh about years later.
Speaker 4: Well, that is kind of cute. It is kind of funny.
Speaker 23: So oh, you got to like you gotta find the humor.
Speaker 4: And no sure And when where did you live? Where'd you guys grow up?
Speaker 23: I grew up in Port Jervis, New York, which is about an hour thirty forty minutes from the city, so kind of removed, very small town vibe. I know it was everybody knows everybody.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know it. Well, so your dad was part of what ladder, what what station? What growth?
Speaker 23: He worked to rescue five, which is pretty incredible because he was thirty four years old, which is pretty young, you know, as a fireman, and that he was already in a rescue company was pretty cool.
Speaker 8: Now, what do you do for a living? You sound very bright, I mean you really do.
Speaker 4: What do you do for a living?
Speaker 23: I do run the nonprofit September eleventh, Families for Peaceful Tomorrow's. I actually was a counseled person in the city of Port Jervis in my prior life. But I've actually studied terrorism and al Qaida and all things. Nine to eleven, the case at Guantanamo. I've been doing that since I was about eighteen years old.
Speaker 8: Okay, so you know what you're talking about, But you do realize I think I just spoke about this group, and this is where the conversation macat a little contentious. I love you, don't get mad at me, but is that not the group that George Soros funds?
Speaker 23: So Open Society Foundations was like a funder of Peaceful Tomorrow's for years past, but not since I've come on. I only joined in twenty twenty because again I was sick on September eleventh. And it wasn't, of course, like we never had direct conversations with Demand. It was through the Open Society Foundation. We are not funded by by them anymore. And there was actually something else in the paper so that we get like all sorts of money, like our operating budgets, like one hundred and fifty thousand dollars a year, which basically just covers like a zoom account website, like housekeeping, right.
Speaker 16: You know?
Speaker 8: So so yeah, so, And I don't want to put words in your mouth. So you're not okay with George Soros, You're not.
Speaker 4: I to be.
Speaker 23: Honest, I don't spend enough time like digging into demand. That's one thing I wouldn't comment on. I just we maybe will have to have a follow up conversation.
Speaker 8: Okay, So are you the type Elizabeth Miller that doesn't talk politics, because while you're lovely, these are mutually exclusive. I'm getting up only about you may be a Democrat, and Democrats would tend to be more open to having this horrible mayor down at that site than Republicans like me. So I'm going to guess, and if you don't want to answer, that's up to you. But it sounds to me like you may be a Democrat.
Speaker 4: Am I wrong?
Speaker 23: Oh that's okay, Yes, I was. I am a Democrat. I usually do vote left. Doesn't say it doesn't mean that I don't have respect for a lot of Republican candidates in years past, and listen, I think disagreement makes the world go around. I think we learned from each other when we're uncomfortable, and we have some of these uncomfortable conversations, which I think is why I was so excited for the opportunity to talk to you, because you know, I've heard some of your viewpoints and I'm you know, right where you're coming from.
Speaker 4: All right, I'm rough right, you're a New Yorker.
Speaker 23: Nothing there you go.
Speaker 4: No, you're right. So if you were living, let's say, in Brooklyn or the city and not Long Island, would you have voted from Mom? Donnie, I'm not going to hold this against you. Promise would you vote a brand?
Speaker 7: Yes? I would have?
Speaker 4: You would have?
Speaker 6: Okay, I won't lie to you.
Speaker 7: Yes I would have. No.
Speaker 8: Now now listen, I'm Jewish and I hate them in like I hate them with a If you've watched me and listened to me, like I really hate him, like not a bad means can happened to him and his wife, that's how much I hate his guts.
Speaker 4: What do you like about him? Why would you have voted for him?
Speaker 23: So for me, I'm a big believer in like neighbor politics and leading with compassion and kindness. And I don't think leading with and listen, this isn't just like about him specifically. I think it's just in general. But like, leading with compassion shouldn't be a radical concept, and I think, unfortunately like sometimes it is. I'm a like I said, I'm a big believer in like. I love having conversations across the aisle, because I'm not going to discount you based on who you voted for. I want to get to know who you are at your heart.
Speaker 4: You're not You're not.
Speaker 8: But he's not compassionate, his wife celebrated October the seventh. I mean, I assume you know who Hassan Piker is. So not only did Hassan Piker, his best friend, by his own admission, say America deserved nine to eleven, your father deserve to die.
Speaker 4: Your father deserved to die that day.
Speaker 8: According to Hasan Piker, not only did his friend say that, but mister Mumdonie was sitting right there as a guest on Piker's podcast, and Elizabeth he offered no pushback, zero pushback. So when the guy says your father deserves to die, and this mayor sits there and doesn't say a word and hasn't sense, how is that okay?
Speaker 23: From what I know, I think that he has said that it was reprehensible after the facts. And I think the other thing is we're all a little guilty sometimes by association. Like my mother always said, sometimes you lay with dogs, she gets fleesed, And sometimes we're all a little guilty of laying with a dog from.
Speaker 22: Time to time, he lays with a whole pound.
Speaker 4: It's not just a dog.
Speaker 8: He's got clerics, smiling selpies in the streets that blew up the Royal Trade Center.
Speaker 4: He's got his wife, who's a vile, wretched person.
Speaker 8: He's got Chevalier, he just endorsed her, who wiped her dirty hands with an American flag.
Speaker 4: He doesn't associate with one guy.
Speaker 8: Everybody he associated sl they either hate the Jews or hate America.
Speaker 4: All of them, Elizabeth.
Speaker 7: All of them well.
Speaker 23: And I will say I am not a New Yorker like in the city, so I don't follow all of these things as closely. I don't follow all of his policies as closely. Of course, during the election time I was interested. But I think for me, the biggest issue is that, like, I'm not going to sit here and tell you how to feel about the man. I think you know, how you feel is important and it's valid, and I would never discount your feelings, and you know, I would hope mine wouldn't be discounted. I think that we've just reached a point, like there's so much that goes on with nine to eleven that like we still don't even know some of the like who, what, where, when and why? And like you just referred to like these clerics, they're not from my research and what I've done, Like they didn't have a hand in nine to eleven. I've been researching nine to eleven again my whole life to try to get a grip on like how did I end up here? Like how the hell is this my life? And I think that sometime i'm some of this, like politics overshadows the real issues I think that are still happening twenty five years later, like Gipmo, like everything at Bontonoma, Like there's still five men accused in including the mastermind Cleute Shake Muhammad, who isn't sentenced, He's not considered guilty as of this point. Like that breaks my heart.
Speaker 8: Don't break your heart of a Saik Muhammad, trust me, Okay, He's not deserving or that type of sympathy. No, no, no, I understand, you know the Innocents Project, Fantastic Way to Go, Barry Sheek and those types of people, But certain people don't deserve that level of sympathy, and he's one of them. I mean, I'll say this to you. You made the point that you don't want the focus to be on anybody but the families and the victims. And boy do I agree, but you will. But you know, you realize, Elizabeth, when that punk shows up that day, he's going to get all all the attention, every camera shot. Family members will turn their backs, politicians will shine in. Oh, they're going to talk about that day. If this guy shows up, is him? If he's not there, yes, what at the beginning of the telecast and maybe the beginning of your ceremony, they'll go, no, Mayor, that'll be it. If he's there, he's going to demand all the attention.
Speaker 4: Why would you want that?
Speaker 23: I think people are a lot of talk. I think people ask like like and I'm not saying nihilon families. I'm saying like politicians, so like, you're going to have him come? And I think think about this when President Trump had individuals like when signed you know, the petition, that he didn't want it, They didn't want him there, and again it wasn't of course was as large, but he still came and the day wasn't about him. And listen, I'm a firm believer regardless of who you are as an elected official. I'm grateful that you want to take the opportunity to sit there and honor our loved ones. Whether I like you, whether I don't, whether I agree with all of your policies, whether I don't. I think.
Speaker 22: The other thing.
Speaker 4: You think that you think you're a very smart girl.
Speaker 7: You are.
Speaker 4: I'm not just I'm not patronizing you people, yell.
Speaker 23: I don't feel like you are.
Speaker 4: But do you think that the mayor is.
Speaker 8: Honoring your loved once? He couldn't care less that your father is dead. And I know that sounds really rough. He couldn't care less. He's showing up because he's still trying to snow people that he actually cares about this country, which he doesn't.
Speaker 4: He's not there honor your father. He couldn't care less.
Speaker 8: He would much rather honor Mohammed Atta, who flew flew the damn plane into the building.
Speaker 23: I think, well, like again, this is where we disagree, and I think that's okay. I think that he would honor my dad. Again, I didn't vote for for President Trump. I think President Trump would be honoring my dad. I think there's some other individuals. I think that any politician or government and that's the other thing, he's a government official, so once they become elected, they are the representative. Whether we like that or not.
Speaker 7: What at all, not.
Speaker 4: Another or not?
Speaker 8: He makes decisions for the city. But he wasn't even he wasn't even here in the United States when your dad, God rest his soul, died. He doesn't he doesn't you have to earn that he wasn't even here. So a bunch of silly people vote him that makes him deserve of being down there with that sacred site.
Speaker 4: No, I don't believe in that. You got to earn that. He hasn't earned it.
Speaker 23: What I'm saying is like legally, technically, he's a government official at the moment, you know. That's what I'm talking about on the ground level. And so like think about all that Mayor Bloomberg has done for the museum in years past and helping with the financials and everything like that. And so the other thing is what do you do if the government officials and politicians can't come. So it's like this is like a really big honest conversation that means, oh, it's great, have been from the start. He should be allowed and who shouldn't.
Speaker 4: What's it going to cost me to have you turn your back on him? How much? Come on, at least? I mean if I took you off a lunch, you.
Speaker 8: A dinner, and sat with you for an hour because you're also curious. I like that about you. Trust me, you would have a change of heart. You really would, because I think you do want to know. You've got a thirst for knowledge.
Speaker 4: You admit it.
Speaker 8: I'm on Long Island. I'm not paying going that much attention. If you say, with me for an hour, you'd be scared to death.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I don't think so.
Speaker 23: I think that we'd have some good conversation.
Speaker 4: I'm not a I mean the mayor. No, not of me, of the mayor. No, you and I get along great. You'd be like, oh my god, you're right.
Speaker 16: I don't scare.
Speaker 23: I really don't scare.
Speaker 7: Easy.
Speaker 23: We will have to go to lunch. We can check. I don't scare too eaither.
Speaker 4: Oh I could see that.
Speaker 8: Listen, you're a terrific young lady, you really are.
Speaker 4: And you know, whether we disagree on this.
Speaker 8: Or not, you are forever a You're a victim here in New York and everybody who was alive and around that day, and I was and I experienced the whole thing.
Speaker 4: We love you, and.
Speaker 8: We certainly love your father, so we can get past this conversation. Just know that all the good, decent New Yorkers and Americans are with you and your mom and your two sisters that day. Okay, Sowe, thank you very much.
Speaker 23: Listen. I appreciate that very much, and I appreciate you taking the time to talk about, you know, the anniversary this year, since it is twenty five years, it's pretty monumental and I'm grateful and it's being discussed absolutely.
Speaker 4: God bless you, and God bless your father.
Speaker 23: Okay, you don't thank you, You have a wonderful due.
Speaker 4: You too, Elizabeth. Thank you. There she is Elizabeth Miller. We disagree, but it's hard not to like her.
Speaker 8: And this show is over, and uh, I don't know what else to say. I mean, later all out there, right, Louis. I even talked about to flying the plane into the building. What else can I possibly say?
Speaker 19: You laid out everything, everything, and that's what makes for a good interchange about it.
Speaker 4: She has likable man of co well.
Speaker 22: She was great.
Speaker 18: On the other end, of course, she was you need somebody to tangle with if you're gonna have a productive conversation with.
Speaker 4: But I know ratther Way. That's why. Yes, you're a Democrat, right, you woul vote for mom Donny.
Speaker 12: She's obviously not offended though by stuff. She understands the different point of views.
Speaker 8: Could you imagine on the dinner table tonight when an asshole that guy said.
Speaker 4: Is no, I don't reless, I don't think so. No, No, she was great.
Speaker 12: Are you talking about my dinner table?
Speaker 22: He did something, he did it.
Speaker 4: We gotta go home. Come on.
Speaker 14: Thanks for listening to Sit and Friends in the Morning.
Speaker 6: You can hear Sit and.
Speaker 14: Friends in the Morning weekday mornings at six.
Speaker 25: If you like the podcast, share it with your friends and listen anytime at WABC radio dot com and download the WABC Radio app. Hit that subscribe button on all major podcast platforms. Plus follow WABC on social on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and X see you next time for a new episode, so you never have to wonder
Speaker 4: What the heck is going on here.