Speaker 1: The following presentation is abol Marvis Studio's production.
Speaker 2: When you look on the sky, do you feel the poll?
Speaker 3: The question why the stories told?
Speaker 2: And left behind in shadows where the truth we find. They built their tails on crafts and lines, on theories.
Speaker 4: They stake their designed.
Speaker 3: Put down here on this solid brown the answer screen. They're all around, rise and break through.
Speaker 5: All welcome back truthseekers from around the world. It's time for another edition of the Flat Earth Files podcast. I'm your host, as always, George Hobbs. We are recording on this Thursday evening, June twenty six, twenty twenty five. I hope everybody is doing well. We have a guest standing by Brett and he'll join us in just a second. Two quick notes before we get started. First, up by the website truthernet dot com. And secondly, if you'd like to share your story, like so many have before, and I think we still have six or seven people lined up ahead of Brett, send us an email FE Filesguest at gmail dot com. Again, it's fe Files Guest at gmail dot com. We'll send you a questionnaire and we'll do our best to get you scheduled at a date and a time. That is good for the both of us, and without any further ado, we're going to bring on our guests for this evening. His name is Brett. Brett. Thanks so much for taking the time to join us tonight.
Speaker 1: How are you, brother, Oh, I'll do good, George, Thank you for having me. I've been a been a fan of your show now for about probably two years. Came across it and just got hooked instantly. Basically Binge listened to it every single day. And then last summer took a family vacation out to Colorado and my wife and daughter. They flew and I drove, and on the way there, I listened to your show no stop. I just went on the show, hit play and listened to every single episode I could for the eight hour drive there and the eight hour drive back.
Speaker 6: So and finally got caught up.
Speaker 1: And then I was a little sad when I caught up because then I had to wait a week for a new show to come out.
Speaker 5: Oh that's awesome. And I'll tell you what, I don't know what part of Colorado you went to. I really missed Colorado. We we physically lived there for seven years, but I was gone for probably four to four and a half of those years. But I really enjoyed living so beautiful there. And because of you know, we lived in Colorado Springs that was probably forty five hundred feet There wasn't a lot of bugs, cool nights, you know that you didn't have to run the air conditioner too much. I really enjoyed my time there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we we've got out there.
Speaker 1: I've been there quite a few times in my life, and my wife and I have been out there quite a few times.
Speaker 6: I got a lot of my family lives out there.
Speaker 1: They lived in some of them live in Denver and some of them live up in the mountains in like Georgetown, Frisco area.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 6: And then for the vacation, we went to Grand Lake Nice. Yep.
Speaker 1: It was it's just like you said, it's it's breathtakingly beautiful out there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it really is. Well, let's let's jump into it. Why don't you kind of I know you've got quite the story, and I think, yeah, we spoke about two years ago, right.
Speaker 1: And uh, I email, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yep, and we've come full circle and we're here tonight. And I'm very thankful by the way that our listeners have been flexible this week, both the interviews or three interviews we had scheduled for this week. Between my my dog's surgery and school and appointments, it's just been a crazy week. But I'm very thankful that we've been able to know, and.
Speaker 1: I'm thankful I was able to get on. Sorry, when we had tried a couple of weeks ago. Oh yeah, getting sick and you know that fell through. My daughter was came down with something, and then my wife got it, and then a couple of days later I got it, so kind of spread it spread through the house a little bit, so to say, there you go.
Speaker 5: You look and sound healthy. So I'm thankful that you've you all have overcame that. But yeah, by all means, please take the time and talk to us about your journey.
Speaker 1: Sure. My name is Brett from Iowa, Central Iowa. I was actually born here, but moved around a lot when I was younger. My mom and dad they divorced shortly after I was born. Then my mom and I moved to Schomberg, Illinois. I don't remember it at all, I was too young. And then from there we moved to Washington, d C. Or I should say Western Virginia, which is basically the DC area, it's not too far away. Lived there for a few years, and then we lived moved to Hawaii, lived on Oahu for a few years, and then ended up back in Council Bluffs, Iowa. That's where my mom was born. She has a pretty good sized family. She has four brothers and four sisters. We were actually headed back to the DC area for her job and we stopped to visit family, and she decided been away from you guys too long. She ended up quitting her job and we ended up staying in Council Bluffs and that's where I went to high school at.
Speaker 6: So, yeah, it's been quite a journey.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it'd be interesting. Do you ever think about how things would turn out if you grew up in the DC area.
Speaker 1: I remember a good portion of it because I was probably it was probably fifth grade. I'd say probably about fourth, third, fourth and fifth grade. I lived there, and I remember we took a lot of field trips to d C. So we would go to you know, the Aerospace Museum and the National History Museums and.
Speaker 6: You know, all the monuments and whatnot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, it's been a pretty crazy ride. But doing all that moving around made my childhood difficult, to say the least, because like I probably went to three at least three elementary schools, two different junior highs, and ended up going to three different high schools. So education came tough because I was always trying to fit in, you know, trying to be accepted.
Speaker 6: So to speak.
Speaker 1: And so when I was younger, I was a product of the eighties, and they put me on Ridland because they said I had a d D and ended up getting put on Ridland, and I was putting special ed classes, which made junior high and high school extremely tough because you know how kids are at that age, And I would spend a good portion of the day in the special ed classes and then I would go out to the regular classes. But I was in the classroom for the good part of the day with kids who had, you know, real disabilities, so to speak. And so you know, of course, getting teased all the time and getting bullied all the time, and kind of went down the wrong path because the kids that ended up accepting you were probably kids you wouldn't want your kids hanging out with. So I wouldn't say I was a big trouble maker, but I hung out with a lot of troublemakers, and through the grace of God, you know, thankfully, I was able to stay out of trouble for the most part. You know, I did my fair share of getting into a little bit of trouble here and there, but things could have been a lot worse with the situation that I was in, for sure.
Speaker 5: So that's you know, education, I've said this many times, not just education, but they always have to put a label on something. And you know, a teenage boy having to sit in a chair all day, you know, well, he's tapping his feet all day. It's because the teachers not really challenging them, not giving them, like the critical thinking type of things to get them energized and involved in these type of educations. And again, have so many great teachers, unfortunately many of them are handcuffed by the system that they work in. For me, you know, I had the same excitement graduating from high school as I did getting my DD two fourteen. The day I retired from the military, I felt free. But now that I'm older, I do have a yearning for learning, and you know, I'm kind of back in an education system, and you know, I look at it differently and obviously, I'm not locked in a seat eight hours a day, you know, going through bell rings moves at forty five minutes, bell rings move, you know that that whole system, and we all have the hindsight twenty twenty, right, you know. I wish I would have paid more attention and done this and that, but I mostly for the most part, let that go because that doesn't affect our future. And we can't change what we've done in the past, but we can certainly focus on today in the future.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, And it's different when you're wanting to learn something that you have an interest in.
Speaker 6: For sure.
Speaker 1: When something I kind of skipped over is when I was in high school. Like I said, it was just me and my mom growing up. When I was growing up, we moved back to Council Bluffs. She hadn't met up with her high school sweetheart and they ended up getting married and he turned out to be real abusive, and I guess growing up I didn't notice, but looking back, I can see all the signs now. But my mom was diagnosed with severe depression and bipolar and so I think I was a sophomore in high school the first time she had attempted suicide. And I remember I was over at my girlfriend's house half the time, we were hanging out downstairs.
Speaker 6: Her parents came down and said, we need you to come upstairs. We need to tell you something.
Speaker 1: And they told me that my mom was in the hospital, and so they took me to the hospital and I got to see my mom for a little bit, and then she ended up going somewhere out in Colorado for it was a mental don't want to say institution, but some kind of mental hospital that she went there for several months. And I remember them trying to figure out what they were going to do with me, and.
Speaker 6: They asked me, what do you want to do?
Speaker 1: Well, at that time, the only thing I cared about was, you know, I wanted to stay close to my friends. So I ended up staying with my stepdad at the time, and shortly after that he kicked me out, so I ended up go live in at different friend's house, staying after couch is still trying to go through high school doing all that and work in and then so I was probably late fifteen, early sixteens when that happened. Then when I was about seventeen eighteen years old, my mom she moved back to Iowa and moved to Des Moines. And I have a half brother, so she moved in with my other and she they asked me if I would come live with them, and then so I did, and uh, I remember there was a kind of some conflict between us because at this time, I'm basically living on my own and I'm making my own rules, I'm fending for myselves, and now they want me to fall back into the structure life of you know, she's the mom on the sun, and I didn't really want anything to do with it. So I ended up moving out shortly. I mean it was a short stint with that. My mom ended up moving back out to Colorado, being close to family.
Speaker 6: And then.
Speaker 1: I remember this was I remember nine to eleven happened, and that was in my apartment, and I remember my mom called me in the morning and I woke up and I was like, answer the phone. She's like, do you see what's going on? You know what's going on?
Speaker 6: To what are you talking about? She goes throw on TVs.
Speaker 1: I turned TV and saw all the chaos that was going in New York City, the towers and everything. And I remember that time, a little bit before nine to eleven happened. I was actually looking to join the army and I was going through the steps. So I went into a recruiters office, did the enlistment, did my tests, but I still hadn't graduated high school yet and so and I didn't have a GV at the time, so they said as soon as I get my GED they would send me off. And I was going to go to Fort Bettingworth, Georgia, but then the nine to eleven happened, so I was like, I don't know if it was a good time for me to join right now.
Speaker 6: And that's one thing I do regret.
Speaker 1: Even to this day, even though my feelings, what my feelings are toward government are is, I do regret not joining the service.
Speaker 6: I think that.
Speaker 1: Probably would have been a pretty good thing for me to go through at the time to get the structure that I think I was yearning for but never got. But yeah, so that happened, and then my mom came and visited one time and she ended up moving back to Hawaii, and she said, well, I would like to have you move out to Hawaii with me, and I was like, sure, share shirt. And then for some reason something fell through.
Speaker 6: I didn't. She ended up moving back to Colorado, and I remember we got.
Speaker 1: Into a terrible, terrible disagreement, argument, fight, whatever you'd like to call it, and I remember I said some pretty hurtful things to her, and that was the last time I talked to her. And then a couple of years later, got a phone call, I think it was like four o'clock in the morning that she had ended up committing suicide. And my biggest regret was me because of what I had said to her. I just felt so ashamed and so embarrassed, and I didn't know how to seek the forgiveness from her, and so that's something I've kind of lived with ever since.
Speaker 5: That's tough, brother, but you were still you were still at an age where it's really hard to think the way we do. And that's something I always try to remind myself when I'm beating myself over the head for mistakes I made when I was in my late teens and twenties. We didn't have the spiritual formation, we didn't have the wisdom. And the reason we get wisdom is because we live through these mistakes, and it's you know, you know, we can blame ourselves, we can feel guilty about it. But the big thing is when we're young, especially if you're a guy. Man. I me and my buddy today, I've been friends with him for over forty years. We were clueless when we were eighteen nineteen years old. Man, clueless and you know, you think you know everything, but you really don't. You know, you were self centered. We really only care about our and you know, I have been blessed. I'll tell you, brother, that I needed the army more than the army needed me. And it did. When I went back in for that second stint. It gave me the structure and understanding that you know, if I gave if I blew this after everything else I've blown, you know that that could be it. And I took it very seriously. And I lived just about every day of my life while I wore the uniform. I took it very seriously because then, you know, you get married, more children and responsibilities. You know, there's children and people depending on you. And I was like, just don't screw this up, George. And that's why I've worked so hard at it. And that is something again, just like you said right now, that we know what the government's really about and the lives of this and that still, whether it's being a teacher or a soldier, or a doctor or a nurse, it's a very admirable, admirable and honorable thing to do. Unfortunately, the matrix has corrupted all of the systems, so it's really hard, right and we get stuck in the paycheck you know thing where we you know, well, if I don't do this, then I'm going to lose my job. Then hang on a feld my family. It's it's quite a matrix that they've created and that which creates a lot of dilemmas for us personally.
Speaker 6: Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 1: And going back to what I said, you know, education comes easier when it's something that you want and want to do.
Speaker 5: Amen. Amen.
Speaker 1: When when she had probably six months after coming back from her funeral, I remember I made a promise to her before we got that big argument where I quit talking to her, that you know, I would go to school and whatnot. So I went out got my ged right away. Then I enlisted in the culinary school. I got accepted to the Culinary Institute of America and Hyde Park, New York. But the tuition there was insane. There's no way I was going to afford it, even with the financial aid that I was going to get. So I ended up going to a local school here called the Iowa Culinary Institute, and it's pretty well known throughout the country, and they have a sister school in Paris, France. And I remember our first day of class, they were going through the syllabus and everything and talking about, you know.
Speaker 6: The program, and then they're like, well, at the end.
Speaker 1: Of two years, we picked the eight top students and we give them scholarships to go do an internship in France. And I was thinking to myself, I'm getting that scholarship, and sure enough I did, you know, which was amazing. I got to go over to France and had amazing time there. So, you know, I don't know if this is the right thing to say, but it was kind of I don't want to say blessing because that sounds kind of maybe morbid and way, but her passing was in a sense kind of like a blessing because it saved me, because it woke me up. The crazy thing is, I remember when I came back from it was shortly after her funeral. When we came back, I had a couple of weird things happened to me, And I don't know how I feel about it now, because I've been listening to a lot of podcasts and they talked about Christian based podcast and whatnot, and to kind of talk about like how demons demons and stuff. But I remember one day when I got home from work, I flipped open my laptop. I was getting ready to go just mess around on the computer, and I got into my logging screen, so I wasn't even on my desktop yet, I haven't even put my password yet, and my mom's voice came over and repeated over and over again, I love you, I love you, I love you, and sounded just like her, and I just remember all the hairs on my body stood up. I instantly just started the ball. And I was living with my brother at the time. He was upstairs, and I yelled for him, and he came down. What what what happened? What happened?
Speaker 6: And I told him what happened. He goes he kind of looked at me like I was crazy.
Speaker 1: He's like, well, if it happens again, you know, we'll get it recorded. The very next day, the exact same thing happened again. My brother was able to come downstairs in time, we hit record, We got it on recording.
Speaker 6: Never happened again after that.
Speaker 1: So I think, in a way, I I feel that it was her connecting with me, just letting her know that, you know, that she did love me. And you would think at that time it was that time when I realized that we don't truly die, there is life beyond what we experience. But I would have to honestly say that it wasn't until I came across your podcast where my faith had really started to change. And which is weird because my mom was such a huge follower of Christ, and she's always trying to get me involved in the church so much so we're just constantly thrown down my throat, you know, and she's getting me into like youth group programs and uh all, you know, whatever she could try to get me involved. But at that time and my age, the only thing I cared about was, you know, hanging out with friends and getting in the mischief and doing that kind of stuff. But so when I say her passing was kind of a blessing in the way, it kind of was because.
Speaker 6: It made me.
Speaker 1: Start to start on the path of straightening my life.
Speaker 6: About you know, so.
Speaker 5: Yeah, many of us have unfortunately had to and at some point we all will, you know, enduring the death of a parent. I'm truly sorry that you had to deal with it at such a young age and in the fashion you had to deal with it. But I think, you know, I've talked to a lot of people over the years, especially after I lost my dad in twenty nineteen, and you do feel, you know, I need to step up right, And that's really when I fully changed my life. And like you said, I've moved back. I sold my house in Texas, I sold my property in Colorado. We moved back home. We started, you know, it was time to come home, to be around family, to where I grew up and reconnect with friends. And I felt very passionate. Obviously, twenty twenty happened simultaneously, and you just felt the urge. My faith grew and you could see the evil. They weren't hiding their evil anymore, and it kind of I guess when you're faced with that, you get the fighter flight kind of reaction and mine what was to fight and through podcasts and you know, just going out walking around talking to people, passing out Bible tracks and being involved in community and understanding, like you know, we can either complain about it and watch the news and toil internally about how the world is just going to hell in a handbasket, or we can just go we can try to make a difference in people's lives and understanding that no matter how tough that we have it today, there are millions of people who are much worse predicaments than we are. And you know, I try to keep that in mind and to be thankful every day for what God has given me and and again that and it is kind of a you don't even know how to address it, the words to use, but I guess it's similar to, like, you know, how they say there's no atheists and foxholes are in prison. When your life is faced, it's such a challenge that it's never really experienced before you turn to God. And I think that's what happens when we lose a parent. If if that makes any sense.
Speaker 1: I know it absolutely does. And Uh, it's kind of funny to go along with what you were saying there is one of uh, one of my favorite music artists growing up was Bob Marley, and he had a saying that in one of his songs. It's every man's burden thinks his is the heaviest, you know, and it's and it's true, you know, whenever something bad happens to us, whether how minor and minute it might.
Speaker 6: Be, it's still it feels like.
Speaker 1: The world, the way of the world, is on top of you, you know, and there's always someone else else out there who's got it ten times befoorse than what you're going through. And so, yeah, I totally agree with kind of what you were saying there.
Speaker 5: That's awesome. You got to go to school and I assume I forgot I have to go back and read your email. But you're still don't You're still in the food service industry, right.
Speaker 1: No, actually, so I had ended up getting out of it. I spent about twenty years in it, long days, long long days, twelve fourteen hour days I had. So what I was in culinary school is when I met my wife, obviously my girlfriend at the time, and when I went to France for my internship there. When my internship was done, she actually flew out to Paris and we did a little backpack trip. We took a train from Paris up to Amsterdam and then from Amsterdam. We went to Madrid, Spain, and I proposed to her when the second she got off on the got off on the plane.
Speaker 6: I picked her up at the airport and we had.
Speaker 1: To rush to the train station to catch our train to go to Amsterdam, and we ended up missing our train because she got delayed a day because of the weather out of Chicago, so we had a while we're waiting for the next train. I had actually got her name tattooed on my ring finger before I had even asked her while I was there in France, and so I said, well, you're going to see this, so I might as well just do this now.
Speaker 6: And I asked her to marry me. And then so.
Speaker 1: When we got back, we started playing the wedding. We ended up getting married, and then just the hours were weighing on me, you know, spending so much time away from her, So I ended up leaving. Did a couple of sales jobs when I first got out, but then I realized, well, I'm just getting out of the hour. I just left the job because of the hours I was working. Getting back into basically require the same hours. So I decided that I would join I'd get into a trade so I went to I joined the local one O six carpentry union here here in town and went through the apprenticeship. And when I went through the apprenticeship, we ended up having a COVID baby. So at forty years old, I come home from work one day on a Friday and my wife we were outside. She comes out and she goes, well, I have something to tell you. I go what she goes, I'm pregnant. I said, no, you're not, And sure enough, she had a couple of pregnancies tests that she showed me that she had taken and they were positive. And so yeah, we ended up having a lot COVID baby. So yeah, it was something that we kind of planned. I mean, we never really planned to have children, and then later on we're kind of like, well, maybe we'll see what happened. And then nothing happened. Nothing happened, nothing happened, and so we figured, well, maybe it's just not going to be for us, you know. Then all of a sudden, we have a little angel come into our life. So it was quite the shock, but at the same time a huge blessing.
Speaker 6: She's just an amazing, beautiful, smart little girl.
Speaker 5: What was your if I can ask what was your experience like having a baby in twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: So it was it wasn't bad. We kind of didn't mind because we got to keep it to ourselves without having a bunch of people at the hospital with us, because you couldn't have anybody come in, so it was just me and her, and in a way, I think it was kind of I know, it was more relaxing for her than having to deal with the stress of having family come in the room and being all there. So it wasn't bad really. And our town and I've heard a lot about stories from you know, the bigger cities and surrounding areas, but our area didn't seem too much affected by it. Yeah, things were shut down, but it didn't really bother us too much, you know, because we're kind of homebodies. We don't really go out a whole lot anyway, So you know, it was kind of I guess you can say kind of nice that we couldn't have a whole bunch of people come at the hospital.
Speaker 5: That's awesome. But since we're already on the topic of twenty twenty, were you kind of already awake at that point or was that something that helped you wake up or you go.
Speaker 1: I have kind of always been interested in conspiracy theories. I remember when shortly after nine to eleven happened. I saw that documentary Zeitgeist, which everyone but he mentioned, you know, and then I watched that. I was like, yeah, we our government did this to ourselves, you know. And but I've always known I always had a dislike for authority and governments to begin with, so it didn't surprise me too much. I've always thought, you know, the JFK wasn't an assassination, it was more of a murder. But then, uh, I came across a documentary and you know, the documentary documentary Lost History of the Flatter yep. Okay, well, the same guy. I hadn't seen that one until I think it was a few months ago, maybe almost a year ago. But the one that I saw that, he did another one called What in the World Happened? And it was or something like that. But it was an eight hour documentary, and I remember I was watching when I would go on lunch breaks in my car.
Speaker 6: I got to my car to eat.
Speaker 1: My lunch, and while I was there, I watched watch it, you know, And then on my Brakes. I'd watch it. So it took me almost two weeks to get through the whole documentary, and I was like, yeah, I think he's onto something.
Speaker 6: We probably live and.
Speaker 1: I hate the term flat earth that well, the say flat earth because that's basically what everybody knows of. But yeah, I was like, this is just this is crazy. But it didn't surprise me because of how we're constantly lied about everything, and I didn't have the two week chaotic mind games that you went through. I remember he's talking about on your show for like two weeks you couldn't sleep and everything like that. To me, it was just like, yeah, it makes sense, you know, yep, we've been lying soing. But shortly after I started getting more interested in it. And around that time, uh, it was everywhere all over YouTube flatter off, it is, Flatterer fat, and I remember, I uh just went on and I'd never been into podcast Yours was the first podcast I'd ever even listened to. I went on, and I have an Apple phone, so I went on the podcast tab and I just put in flatter just to see what would come up, and there were several of them. I was scrolling and I was just like well, I don't know that one is what you're interesting, And I was going off of you know, picture it in a book by its cover, you know, and I saw yours.
Speaker 6: I was like, well, this one.
Speaker 1: Looks pretty good. I'll try it out. And I clicked on it and listened to episode one and from then on, like I said, every single day, I was just constantly listening to it. And that's kind of how I got onto that train.
Speaker 5: That's awesome. And by the way, I should mention what on earth happened? Full documentary? It's it's eight hours and twelve minutes. I have the link. I put it in the show notes. It's voiced by the same guy. I think it's a Warren On right, the guy with the real serious voice.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, it took me a while to get in the voice. You know. It's like there, I don't know if I can watch this. But I was like, but there was so much information, you know about information from the ancient cities however, you know, all the cathedrals and how they were taking energy from the ether of our atmosphere and so they were basically power plants and giving out free energy, you know, and it was just it was just so interesting, and I got hooked right away, and it's just it blew my mind. And so from then on, I've just been trying to learn.
Speaker 6: More more about our history, in our.
Speaker 1: Past and you know, just us, where do we come from? What do we do? You know? And that started leading me toward, like I said, listen to your show, listen to the guests on your show. That started to spark a fire and me learning to get closer with God. I remember one of your shows you had a guest on and I can't remember his name. I should have wrote it down, but this was almost two years ago.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: He had talked about the Bible app. So I downloaded the Bible app on my phone and I would start to go through, and they have all these different classes you could take, so to speak. It would be anything from like love, depression or anything. So I kicked on. I clicked on the depression one and it was a week long and knew every day they would have past just from the Bible that you could read that had to do with like dealing with depression and stuff like that. So I started, you know, going through all these different courses and then just let's last January or I guess it was just before January one popped up and said Bible in the year.
Speaker 6: So I said, yeah, I'm gonna do this, and so I clicked on it.
Speaker 1: And so every day since January, I've been reading the passages, you know, reading basically the Bible, starting with Genesis one. I'm just getting ready to start Zekiel. Is that how you say? I think so, But yeah, that's the one the book that I'm getting into actually today. So that's how far I've gotten so far, and I'm on track to finish it in the year.
Speaker 5: That's awesome. God bless you for doing that in the and I just thought of this question. I'm looking at the comments on the shootube video as you were talking. It is mind blowing and even a fair share of people who have and down many rabbit holes when you see, right, it's one thing to go down a rabbit hole and say, all right, yeah they fake the moon landing and this nine to eleven. But I really think flat earth is such a big one or true worth. You know what the most emails I get is about everybody also includes they don't like the term flat earth. And again, at some point we do have to take the offense on that and kind of rename it. Whether it's true worth or biblical cosmology or geocentrism or whatever the case is, we do need to turn that away just because they've turned it into a vulgar a vulgar word, which is whole. That's a big part of the psychological operation. But when people it's really interesting to see when people when they when everything connects, like like when they take the red pill in the matrix, or they put on the glasses and they live and just everything's like, oh my gosh, this is really bigger than just money and power. This is a spiritual battle. It really is, and it's it's a lot for some people to handle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it definitely is that. I can see how it could be really hard for a lot of people. Like I said, for me, though, it's just I felt better. I felt like, yeah, this makes so much more sense, you know, it just it seemed bright, It seemed more realistic than anything.
Speaker 5: Absolutely absolutely was there a particular rabbit hole that hits you harder than the others, whether it was disappointment or like for me, I felt I let my guard down, like, you know, how can I let them fool me on this? As far as flat Earth or like betrayed nine to eleven go ahead.
Speaker 1: I think I think nine to eleven was probably the big one for me because, like I said, just before four nine to eleven happened, I was actually in the process of trying to join the army and then it happened.
Speaker 6: And then you know, you get.
Speaker 1: You get filled with patriotism whatever you want to call it. Then you start hating the wrong people for because of all the nonsense that you're sitting on TV. You want revenge, you want you know, you you want answers. And then when I learned, like you know that we did this to ourselves that you know, when they talked about when I learned that, you know, when the towers came down, I remember watching it on TV. Then shortly after you learned about Building seven coming down but no plane hit it, and it makes no sense, Well why did that fall? Then you start to that. I saw that Zeitgeist documentary and then it was just like that was more disturbing to me than out of all the conspiracies, because that was in my lifetime. You know. Some of the other conspiracies were before my lifetime, like the bombing of Chicago and Pearl Harbor and JFK. And you know which is funny thing is about Pearl Harbor. My birthday is actually December seventh, so yeah, so I remember one of me. But when I was living in Hawaii, on December seventh on my birthday, we'd go down to Poular Harbor because.
Speaker 5: They have Arizona Memorial.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, so yeah, so that that was probably the most disturbing to me because it made me realize that, you know, we don't live in the world that we think we do, and then they tell us that we do. You know, evil is definitely in control and corruption.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, when you go back and look at all of the rabbit holes, it seemed like like they could only deceive us, and you know, they could tell us to go to war and then we would kill each other. Right, That's how a lot of the rabbit the deceit worked. You know, we had to stop communism, that's how it worked. But nine to eleven was a different type of of rabbit hole. Even with Pearl Harbor, they allowed it to happen, they didn't.
Speaker 6: It wasn't a surprise, right, but.
Speaker 5: War right exactly? They know about Yeah, like as early as November it was that that book there right here and the listeners can't see it, but they have deceit by Robert Stinnet's one of the greatest books, and he's on YouTube just put his name in there and lots of interviews, and he breaks it down about how they knew well in advance and that that was just their excuse. That's a false flag, just like the Gulf of Tonkin. But when your own government is actively involved in killing Americans, which you know, I guess to a certain degree, you could say Pearl Harbor was because they didn't try to stop it, but nine to eleven was the next level. Like they it was.
Speaker 1: It was a different it was a different strategy, right.
Speaker 6: It was. It was a kick in the face, you know.
Speaker 1: It was this is who we are, this is what we do, and there's nothing you guys can do about it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, and the same with COVID, right, yeah, absolutely, So that that's why people need to you know, this is more just about than more than just rabbit holes. This is a spiritual battle and you were obviously you know, I'm not going to sit here and say, you know, there's a lot of people the end is the end is near obviously, but it could be decades. That's near in the in the span of sixty five hundred years, it could be one hundred years. However, you know, you can just look in you know, the profess books of the Bible and see what's going on in this world with the technology that we have today. Right that that had to happen before they could bring in the Mark of the Beast. And I think, you know, there was a lot of people out there saying, oh, the COVID jab was the mark of the beast.
Speaker 1: It was not the jet No, I don't think it was at all.
Speaker 5: No, of course not. But I think it was to see a test, a trial, to see how many people would comply.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so do I.
Speaker 1: And to kind of go on to that, I have recently on YouTube been watching a lot of near death experiences and a lot of them, you know, would talk about like the mark of the Beast and what, you know, whether the people would have these near death experiences when Jesus had told them about it, and how it would go. I don't think it's going to be through some vaccine, you know. I think it's gonna be through technology, and slowly for us, they're gonna slowly and it's already you can almost see it starting to take fold where they slowly get us to depend on this technology. Now, whether it's you know, going to be a mark on your hand or your forehead or chip implanted, it's not going to be something that they're gonna give us without knowing. It's going to be something they give us that we actually are gonna want to protect our children, be able to monitor our children, being able to uh pay for groceries or whatever.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: I know there's a couple of companies who already have tip tip implanted in their hands so when they go to their company, they can clock in that way, they go to their their cafeteria by groceries this way. So it's all I think it's gonna be, like I said, something that's going to be slowly introduced as technology, a way for life to be easier on us, a way for us to be a few track of things, and it's gonna be trickery into something that we want that we don't need.
Speaker 5: I got an email from someone six months ago and he shared a random website journal entry of writing, and it talked about how he had spoken with somebody who used to work at DARPA. You know, it's whether or not it's true or not, I don't know. But it was a lot of good points in it, and it was by you just saying what you did. That's what kind of jarred my memory of the story was that it's not gonna come out as another type of vaccine. It's going to be something that people will want for. What he was told was there's going to be like cash incentives, breaks on taxes and reef like all of these things, you know, to be able to do transactions instantly, and you were going to get benefits like even on your electricity bill. That they were going to give all these incentives to where everybody's going to want it. But I will tell you, just kind of looking at the last couple of sigh ups they've thrown at us, including even something as recent as the Iran Israel tobaccle, was people are completely awake for the most part, even the people who are still caught up in secular worldly things. I think you have to be kind of cognizant of what's going on. I still think for a lot of people it's going to take something similar to what they did, though if you want to participate in society, you have to have this. And I think they get off on that type of thing first of all, just to see how many people rush to their demise, right absolutely, and then they'll slowly put the pressure on to see who holds out. And I will tell you that these evil people actually do respect the people who hold out, that you and I and everybody who listening to the podcast, while they look at us as their enemy, that they hold us just kind of as a soldiers would on a battlefield. Right. They know that we have conviction and we're not an easy target. And while that respect isn't mutual, we pray for them and we hope that they come around and hope they understand that they're on the losing side. That's the one thing. We all know how the story ends.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, and it kind of goes to me, you know, when it comes to like, you know, there's all this.
Speaker 6: I'm not a Republican, I'm not a Democrat.
Speaker 1: I don't care about the system, it doesn't matter what'side. And I have respect for anybody who's a Democrat. I have respect for anybody who's a Republican. But it just baffles me that that all that fighting and division, and nothing changes. It doesn't matter who's in control, who's in office. Everything is the same. Might be slightly different, but in the big picture, nothing changes.
Speaker 6: Everything's the same.
Speaker 1: And I just I just don't understand how people still get so worked up over this, how we're still so divided.
Speaker 6: How like.
Speaker 1: I hear so many people talk about, you know, oh, it's corrupted. You know, presidents are selected this and that, and then the same people say that they go out when the next election comes and they're out there standing in line to go get their stickers, saying I voted, Why are you playing their game? You know, It's just to me, it doesn't make any sense. And for a while there I was I was starting to fall into.
Speaker 6: The political side of things. I remember when.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm having a brain fart.
Speaker 6: Excuse me.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think of the gentleman who I was, who I was, who I was voting, who he was running independent? And I cannot, I cannot think of his name right.
Speaker 6: Now, And I don't know why.
Speaker 1: I'm feeling pretty embarrassed about it. It was a couple.
Speaker 6: It was.
Speaker 1: Oh man, what was his name? He was a younger gentleman I'm sorry, No, this was probably uh back when like Clinton was running. You're talking about Bara, not Rossbaro.
Speaker 5: This was right after Obama, so twenty sixteen.
Speaker 7: Yeah, aw man, I can't I can't think of his name. But anyway, my wife and.
Speaker 1: I remember we went to a caucus because we have the caucus here in Iowa, and I remember when we went, we had a sign in and they had everybody who was in that neighborhood, you know, because they go by your stations, are by where you live.
Speaker 6: What neighborhood you live in.
Speaker 1: Everything. So we went to the school where we were told we had to go, and we checked it and they had our names on the list and everybody, you know, they tell you, you know, everybody who's voting for Hillary Clinton go on this side of the room. Everybody who's voting for so and so go over to this side of the room. And this is when I'm having trouble thinking all these politicians' names, because right now I completely gave up on it, so I just kind of put them in the back of my mind. But we get up and basically Hillary Clinton had lost the cocus that we were at, and my wife and I were sitting in the bleachers after they teld the sorry, everybody, go back down and sit back down. We're gonna get ready to leave for the night. We go back and sit down, and then we hear my wife and I hear our names called. They goes there A Brett and Ashley here, and we get up and we walked down really yeah right here, and they're like, just to let you know you are at the wrong place, so your votes don't count until the winners.
Speaker 6: Go to Hillary Clifton.
Speaker 1: What so Hillary absolutely not a lie. And that happened quite a happened in quite a different counties here throughout throughout Iowa.
Speaker 5: Was that Gary Johnson the year Gary Johnson ran.
Speaker 6: Gary Yes, Yes, yes, Gary Johnson.
Speaker 1: And I guess they could say the real reason why I was for him because at the time, you know, I was a big pothead and he was talking about ending the war on drugs. I thought it was always the biggest thing in the world. Also that he wanted to challenge the Federal Reserve. You know, it was huge on that. Those are the big two big selling points for me. So I was a big Gary Johnson fan at that time.
Speaker 6: So yeah, it.
Speaker 1: Was just to see that corruption firsthand, they checked us in. Our names were on the list. After the voting happened, they didn't get who they wanted, and it was just weird that it was only two votes made the difference to where she would have won to come that caucus. And yeah, and the funny thing is, so when we go but when I mentioned just a little bit ago that I used to be a big pothead. You know, I started smoking marijuana when I was like thirteen years old, and I had smoked all the way up until last September, every.
Speaker 6: Day, all day. That's that was. I was never a big drinker.
Speaker 1: Sure, my younger late teens, early twenties, I would go out and drink, but there's nothing I really enjoyed to do.
Speaker 6: I just did it because everybody else did it.
Speaker 1: But uh, marijuana was something that I actually really enjoyed and too much. And I remember last summer, well, one of your podcasts is what it made me email you because I was listening to the podcast. I didn't even get to the end of the podcast, but somebody that you guys were talking about marijuana and how you know it can be addictive and other thing, and that's what I stopped it. I got to email George real quick. I got to stop this, and I got to stop this attack on.
Speaker 6: Marijuana, you know.
Speaker 1: And I remember emailing you that. And but shortly after and having my child, I was starting to think, you know, why am I not getting anywhere in life?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 1: And I remember I pray as that work, and I just I started praying and I said, God, show me what I'm doing wrong? What am I doing wrong? What is holding me back? What is keeping me from being the person I need to be the father I need to be. And I wasn't even thinking about quitting smoking weed or anything like that. And I remember coming home from work the next day after I did that prayer, and it was just just like something was controlling me. I went downstairs where I kept everything, so I kept it away my wife. She never smokes or anything like that. It was just something I did, you know. But I remember coming home and I just threw away everything. I had, all my all my pipes, my bonds, my weed. I was big, and I also had like I was also liked to hallucinogenics, so mushrooms, lsb you know, because it was spiritual, you know, I just was like I said something overcame me and I just threw everything away. And I hadn't had a desire to go back to that way. I haven't had a craving nothing. It was just like God answered that prayer, told me what I needed to do, and turned the.
Speaker 6: Light switch on for me, you know.
Speaker 5: And that was after a thirty over thirty years, right, yeah, yep, wow, that's amazing. And by the way, shout out that that was Matthew episode one, I believe, right.
Speaker 1: Yes, yep, so, uh yeah, And it's been pretty crazy because like this past year, I would say it was it's probably been one of one of the hardest years for me because in January i'd gotten laid off for my job. Because and when you're in the trades, when you're busy, you're working, when you're.
Speaker 6: Not, you get laid off, you know.
Speaker 1: And I went through the full four years of apprenticeship that we're being laid off. Then this past December, during the you know, November, I guess it was October, work started to slow down really bad during going through election time, you know, everything was coming to a halt, and then by January I ended up getting laid off three months my unemployment was looking like it was going to run out because our state changed it to where you can only have I think it's like one hundred and twenty days of unemployment. So I started to get real depressed, not going to work, not knowing what to do with myself because all I've known my whole life is work, you know, Like I said, I've basically been on my own since we'll school.
Speaker 6: Call it sixteen years old.
Speaker 1: So from sixteen years old up until last January, all I've ever done is work, And now I'm off for three months unemployment start to run out. I have a four year old daughter and a wife, and I'm not providing for him. I'm feeling like the biggest loser, and you starting to get into a real dark place where I was actually contemplating taking my life. I was like, I don't want to be a failure to my wife. I don't want my I don't want to be a failure to my daughter, have her growing up with a dad that's a deadbeat dad. I can't give her anything. Started really having thoughts about, you know, how am I going to do this? I don't want her to come home and see me dead. How should I do this? You know, do I go to a hotel and just take a bottle of sleeping bills, go to sleep and never wake up again. I was having all these crazy, crazy thoughts, and I just you know, but every night though, I kept praying, praying, praying, you know what I need help, you know, God, you need to help me.
Speaker 6: You need to appear to me. I need to know you're here. And I had my first dream of.
Speaker 1: Him, and it was a dream I'll never forget. I was, I was outside and there was all these storms, there were ornados and lightning, and it was, I mean, just the clouds in the sky were as dark as could be. That all of a sudden, the sky opened up and I can see God. It had like a almost like a scepter, and he was like hitting the firmament with it and you could hear the boom. I remember hearing the echo off the firm and then uh. I looked down to my left and then I see Jesus standing next to me, and I remember just waking up. It was like and I had been praying, you know, can you come, can you come to me? Can you come in my dream? Come in my dream, you know? And I did, and it was just it was crazy. And then after that dream, it was just I started. I had a peace come over me. Those thoughts of.
Speaker 6: Wanting to take my life they went away.
Speaker 1: I ended up getting a job at the post office because what I called other Union Hall or other carpentry companies that are involved with our needing hall, no one was hiring. No one was hiring.
Speaker 6: So I was like, well, I need to find work.
Speaker 1: I started applying everywhere and couldn't get hired on it anywhere. I ended up getting a job at the post office, and so up until I just got back into the carpentry because two weeks ago, when I got done doing my route, when I got back to the office at four o'clock to turn my step my keys into my truck and hop in my car, and they said, well, we have another station that needs our help, and you go down to help for a couple hours. I was like, sure, absolutely, So I got my car started driving another station and my boss from when I was doing carpentry called me. He said, hey, what are you doing. I said, well, I'm delivered mail. He goes, well, I can put you back to work next Monday. We're fully booked out for the next three years. You want to come back, and I was like, I was like, I do, I said, but I need to continue working. He's like, you never did anything wrong, You're a great hand. We were just down to eight guys. We didn't have any work, so I want you back. And I was like, let me put the put a notice in at the post office. I went back to work on Monday to went to my station and said, you know, I feel bad. I've only been here about a month now. I don't know really what to do, but financially, I have to go back to my old job. My boss called me, he said they got.
Speaker 6: Worked for me.
Speaker 1: Because I was from what I was making in two weeks at the post office, I could make it a week doing carpenterine.
Speaker 6: So and I'm in the post office.
Speaker 1: One of the first jobs I actually loved because you go pick up your mail in the morning, load your truck up, go out hit the town. You're by yourself. You don't have to deal with all the nonsense on the construction site, all the wear, a tear out your body, just out walking delivery rail, listening to your podcast all day long. You know.
Speaker 6: So, but.
Speaker 1: Things have gotten a lot better. But the first half part of this year. Like I said, the first five months was just really taking a toll on me spiritually, and but like I said, I just kept praying, you know, and.
Speaker 6: So far things are starting to.
Speaker 1: Go the right way, you know.
Speaker 5: So that's awesome. And that's a prime example of prayer works. And we also have to One thing I try to tell myself and others is that the plan that we pray for isn't always the plan or the path that God provides us. We have to be willing. We've got to be humble enough and willing to listen and to adapt and overcome because He's listening and everything is in his time. And we have to also realize that the plan isn't like yours. That there's a reason that God wanted you to work at the post office for a month. You may not know that now, you may understand that a year from now or ten years from now, but He has a plan for us. And uh, I've heard people similar to have dreams like that. But that's amazing too, that you know this God pounding the firmament here in the reverberations looking down seeing Jesus.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I forget that. It was just it was so vivid and.
Speaker 1: For years I didn't dream because when you're high all the time, it cuts off the rem stage of your sleep.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so you.
Speaker 1: Don't really dream, you know. And so this was a dream I'll never forget, you know. And I've had dreams since then, not of not of God or anything like that, just sure dreams that I.
Speaker 6: Don't remember, Like I don't remember when I drunk last night. I know I did, but I don't remember what it was, you know. But this is something that definitely I'll never forget. I mean I can.
Speaker 1: I can close my eyes now and see it in my It's there, you know. And it was just it was amazing and another thing that's helped me along with my faith too, which is crazy. And I know you've heard of this, the show that Chosen Yeah, I seen that at all.
Speaker 5: I haven't seen it. I feel like a listener to have mentioned it in the past.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's uh, you should give it a try.
Speaker 5: It's oh the one Why the Last Supper?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the season five, And I haven't started that yet because I know I have the Chosen app So I've seen seasons one through four and five just came out, so I need to get back on it and started watching it again. But just the way Jesus is portrayed in that is obviously I don't know because I've ever met the man, but that's when I picture Jesus. That the way they portray him in that show, that's him. And it's not about religion, it's not about it's just about his love, you know, and how he is so non judgmental. You know, who did he hang out with, you know, it was almost the worst of the worst people, you know, murders, tax collectors, prostitutes. Those are the people that he brought into his circle, helped say the.
Speaker 6: World, you know. Yeah, it's just amazing.
Speaker 5: I always remember the story when he was eating with the tax collectors and the Roman soldiers, I think, and they're like, Jesus, what do you doing and kind of the reference to you know, the hospital isn't full of healthy people, it's full of sick people. And that's what he was there. He was basically, you know, being with people who needed him, right. And we see on social media somebody will put a picture of, you know, a person with purple hair and tattoos, which you allow this person in church? Well you better if not, you're not a church, because a church is more than just a place of like minded spiritual people to hang out together and worship. It's also a place to bring people in to show them Christ and how to live in a godly manner, and that that is so important. By the way you had mentioned this show, it's pretty impressive that this was actually the initial season was fund with, is financed through crowdfunding, and it's going five seasons and now I guess it's a movie in the theaters and it's grossed over one hundred and twenty million dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's it's nuts because on the app you can go on and you can donate or have a gift shop, so anything that you buy from the gift shop, all the money goes through the proceeds of making the film. But it it is just it's such a beautiful story, and like I said, I strongly urge to watch it. There's a couple of episodes that just really stand out to me that every single time I watched it, Like I've seen seasons one through four, probably three or four different times now, but every single time with a couple of these few episodes I watched, I can't help it, but I'm I got the waterfalls are falling down my face, you know, and you just have this over overcome a feeling of just wonder and amazement at this man. You know, it was here is here for us, you know, and the love that he has for everybody is just something that you know, it's crazy, you know, it's hard to put into words, and it's just when you watch the show, it's just like.
Speaker 6: To me, it's just it's so.
Speaker 1: Like I said on point to what the story of Jesus is, and I don't go to church.
Speaker 6: I have.
Speaker 1: I have trouble wanting to go to church because I don't know, there's just so many things. And I don't want to disrespect anybody because like I said, I'm no way I try to be a judgmental person or anything like that, but it just seems like church is so and the ones that I have been to when I was younger, you have they felt like, for instance, you know, you have Easter, you have Halloween, you have Christmas, but none of those have to do with anything of our religion, you know, you know, December twenty fifth, they're all pagan holidays. But during those times of the year there's the church is celebrating this, and I'm not against it. To me, when I celebrate Christmas, it has nothing to do with God, it just has something to do with It's more about just being family, you know, enjoying this the season.
Speaker 6: But you know, I've been listening a lot to.
Speaker 1: The Christian Conspiracy podcast by Josh Monday. You know that one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I did a podcast with him. I don't remember if it was this one or the Fact Donner. We did a collaboration about a year or two ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And uh, I've been learning a lot because he Uh, I love his podcasts great and the branding Kroll.
Speaker 6: I know he was on your show before.
Speaker 1: Learning just I mean, that kid is amazingly smart. The Word of God, it just blows my mind and you start to learn all this stuff. But the church just seems like, you know, it's more of a show and it's not so much.
Speaker 6: It's not personal. You know, you sit there, you go to church, You sit.
Speaker 1: There in church and you listen to some guy read out of the book and see a couple of songs and say a couple of prayers and it's over. It's there's no dialect, there's no back and forth communication between anybody. It's just what they're going to say on that Sunday. Then it's over. And that's something I kind of long for, and that's where I ry I.
Speaker 6: Really loved these podcasts.
Speaker 1: I kind of look at them as my church, even so I'm not directly involved in it. I can listen to the people, the guests that come on and talk about similar interest and learn new things, and I might disagree with some of the things that they say, but that doesn't mean that, you know, I have any ill will or disrespect to someone, you know, because no one's going to agree with everybody on every single topic. And that's just what's so frustrating with this world that I absolutely like, For instance, social media.
Speaker 6: I can't stand social media. I hate social media.
Speaker 1: Do I find myself flipping through Instagram and looking at the pictures and TikTok It's like yeah, And then I'm like, just because you know, out of habit, you end up doing this stuff. And I realized, I've just spent fifteen twenty minutes, thirty minutes scrolling, scrolling, scrolling, and all I'm seeing is just argument, fighting and sex and evil, and it's just it's it's crazy and It's like if you don't agree with somebody, that automatically you're disrespecting that person. And it's just I don't understand how this world has gotten so full of that kind of conflict, you know, where it's like, if you don't agree with me, then you're wrong and you must hate me, so I hate you. It's like, no, no, we could learn to agree, to disagree but still get along respectfully, you know. And that's the biggest problem I'm having with like this world right now is just the constant, just the constant bickering, you know, over everything, whether it's politics, whether it's religion, whether it's vaccines, whether it's whatever it may be. It's just it's just a constant battle of nonsense vickery.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's meant all of it. They use all of it to divide in Congress. They really absolutely one hundred percent and divided. What is it? United? We stand? Divided, we fall, and we we play into their hands every time, whether it's Ukraine, Russia, Iran, Israel, or you name it. You're right. Much of social media is accessible and I've got off of Facebook and Instagram. The only reason I have a Twitter account is because a I was broadcasting our radio show from there, and b I just I don't go to CNN or Fox News or any of that, so I do use it a bit as a Most of the accounts I've linked to are just kind of ocent intelligence news agencies where just to kind of get an idea of what's going on in the world. But yeah, it is, it is very much. Uh, I'm not a fan. In a bit, I wanted to jump back in really quick because we're down to our last few minutes. If we could, uh, if you could get me, do you have your your do you have six silk silver bullets? Or even if you don't, Uh, what proofs of fly earth are the most important to you?
Speaker 6: I've got a few.
Speaker 1: I was trying to think about this, and so many of them have been said before. But you know, like one is just your senses stand outside. You know, you feel absolutely nothing. Yet we're flying through a galaxy faster ten times faster than the speed of a bullet.
Speaker 6: You know, it makes most sense at all.
Speaker 1: There's the constellations, they never change, They're always there. We can see too far. Like I said, driving from Des Moines to Colorado, you drive through Nebraska and you see for miles you get in the mountains, you're standing on top of a mile. You can see three different states from certain areas. You know.
Speaker 6: The Bible is another one.
Speaker 1: Genesis when you after you know, when you wake up to the fact that everything's been a lie, and then you read Genesis, you're like, oh, yeah, yeah, it's right there, you know, Yeah, there's I'm sure there's more like but I would say just the biggest ones would be the Bible and the fact that you know, we could just see too far. And and the other one is if they're gonna lie to you about one thing, how can you trust anything they say?
Speaker 5: Yeah, and real quick, thanks for saying that, because I did want to ask you this question. Then it kind of slipped off. Was there a point that you went down that moon landing rabbit hole and you know when you hit flat Earth? Is that something you immediately sepped back to and kind of went, oh that makes sense?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah. And another gentleman. And I don't know if this gentleman was on your show or not, but I've reached out to him because I heard him on the firma Mental podcast.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 6: He goes by the name of Vinnie B. Vinnie from the Bronx.
Speaker 1: And I actually a few months ago when I was going through some dark times, he had a podcast on the Firmamental and some other we're talking about you know, depressions and stuff like that. So I just had the urge to reach out to him, and uh, he got me onto bart Sobrew. And I have heard the name before because on YouTube I've seen where he walked around with the Bible saying, hey, would you be able to put your hand on the Bible and say that you went to the moon and you know, getting punched in the face or getting.
Speaker 5: Threat fives for them to do it right, yeah, yeah, or something crazy.
Speaker 1: Then I ended up going onto his website and seeing the video the Death the Deathbed Confessions, and uh, I actually have his book on my want list from Amazon on and once I get a little bit back financially stable again, I got quite a few books that are on that list that on my list to get.
Speaker 6: And his is one of them.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it was just you know, astronauts in space, you know when you see all the faker eating space you know on YouTube, the bubbles in space and all that. Yeah, it's yeah, it's there's no way we went to the Moon. That the one of a Natari sixteen hundred. We have ten times the power of that in our pockets right now. And you know, it's the only it's the only technology that we've gone backwards in. You know, we don't you don't lose that technology, you know. You know every year they say we're going back, We're going back, We're going back, and then.
Speaker 6: It's just nothing.
Speaker 1: But this rocket exploded.
Speaker 6: We can't go because of the weather.
Speaker 1: This is the you know, there's.
Speaker 6: Always excuse, excuse, excuse.
Speaker 1: If we had really gone back to the Moon way back then, in the early sixties, we would already have you know, commercial flights there like.
Speaker 3: Everything else were.
Speaker 6: There'll be McDonald's on there. People would be going up for vacations by now.
Speaker 5: Exactly are you on the Disney World now, I'm going to the.
Speaker 1: Moon right exactly?
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: By the way, a movie he did that was really good is a funny thing happened on the Way to the Moon. And I put that link out. I put that link in the show notes and then click on his actual channel and he's got a bunch of good stuff there. Nice guy. I chatted with him two or three years ago. Really nice guy. Not a fat flat Earth guy yet.
Speaker 1: But he's got the faith.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Absolutely, he's a good man. He's a very good man living. I think he lives in the Philippines now.
Speaker 1: Does he.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't blame him at all.
Speaker 5: After he saw that video of Hey, should I call the CIA, He's probably like, I need to move out of the country.
Speaker 6: Absolutely.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well man, it's been an awesome conversation and I'm so glad we were finally able to connect and to make this happen and uh, you know, sharing your story and it's truly been a really awesome conversation. You're a good man and I can't thank you enough for the time that you spent with us this evening. But as always we'd like to give you the final words, so by all means.
Speaker 1: Sure and absolutely and George, it's been all the honors on this side here.
Speaker 6: Like I said, it's it's kind of.
Speaker 1: It's mind blowing that listening to average conversation, because you know, I feel like I know you from the past two years and listen to your show almost every day and then every week. I mean there is in an episode I have not listened to just heard the last one that you just put out with Frank from uh my neighbor up in Minnesota. There. That was a really good one, but uh no, thank you, thank you for all that you do. I hope you don't have any plans to end it anytime soon. Ah. I love your other podcast too, The Fact Hunter. It's really good, but no final words is just mm hmm. I just wish people we could be better. You know, we need to stop with the division. We got to stop falling into their traps, and we just need to be able to come together and learn how to live despite our differences cohesively and just you know, have faith.
Speaker 6: That's you know, that's all really.
Speaker 1: Yeah said. It's just been an absolute honor to be able to talk with you finally, so I thank you very much.
Speaker 5: Likewise, it was an honor to talk to you. And you're right, we need to get everyone to understand if we really want to make leaps and bounds of differences, we need to stop looking to government to solve our problems. We can solve all of it just by getting together and like you said, putting our petty differences aside and looking out because we all want what's best for our children.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 5: The people who get the airtime on the news, the crazy people, the guys who dress up as women, and the drag queen story time. That is, while it should be attended to and we should protect our children from that, it is still the very much the minority, and most people just want to be able to live life and you know, happy, and to take care of their children. And I think if we would just remove the government element which is so divisive, we could make leaps and bounds. But again that that's something that will continue to work on and pray for. So again, Brett, thanks so much for your time, and to all the listeners, thank you so much for your continued support. And if you'd like to share your story like Brett did this evening, please send us an email f E files guest at gmail dot com and we'll get the questionnaire out to you and I'll do the best to get you scheduled at this point August. So there you go. God bless you all, keep your head on a swivel, have a wonderful week, and until we meet again, my friends, we will see you.
Speaker 3: I know it's been struggle. I don't know you've had spain. I know you feeling time hell down all the way. Yeah, I know you feeling you smile the same gold found you feel like you've lost your way. Don't give up, No, don't give it. Never is home.
Speaker 8: Don't let call the primise it ain't done yet.
Speaker 3: He's got a glad Why it's a.
Speaker 9: Way got up y come? Why wait?
Speaker 4: God m recall, I can see the straight beside you.
Speaker 3: Child's are putting up five.
Speaker 10: Oh you're stronger than anything you are. Yeah, you're gonna be all right. You're accepting a dead found you beautiful you shout. I'm then ride, Yeah, you're live and breathe.
Speaker 3: Move you can hold your head of hide. Don't give up, No, don't give in. Never loss home. Don't they gone on the primies? It ain't done yet? This god up?
Speaker 8: Play wha a waintil the God of me come, don't give up, No, don't give in you never love home.
Speaker 3: Don't let go on the primies. It ain't don of likeness worth then men, wat's a way down.
Speaker 9: The God of baby called, why surprise now?
Speaker 3: Got up steamy call?
Speaker 9: Oh, yes, what surprise now the god up? Stay?
Speaker 3: Call?
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, got.
Speaker 11: That, don't give up, No, don't give in. Never the hol do they go of the primis I mean and done. Yeah's got a plan. What's kind of in a cops and don't give up? No dog giving whatever the home do they go of the primes? It ain't done lovers but live in works and died, the god of every cols.
Speaker 3: Oh, the god of needs.
Speaker 12: Why God, you're listening to the Fact Hunter Radio Network. Just the facts, ma'amy.