Speaker 1: You're watching Chewing the Cud with Mike benin Rowe and special guest host Smash Me. And that's at that point I realize that I've become that person need to wipe their face just after they oh, hello and welcome to Cheering the Cud.
Speaker 2: This week, I'm joined by the bundle of high energy that is Smashed Me.
Speaker 3: Hi, Honey's welcome Cheering the Cubs.
Speaker 2: Are you doing well?
Speaker 3: I'm doing fabulous. It's my time to shine, Honey Summers here. Michael Boobley is back in the freezer and it's my time to come out in the pride scene.
Speaker 2: Please don't keep Michael Booble in the freezer.
Speaker 3: It's my personal frazer. Okay, there's a story that what for What have you got for us this week? This week, I'm talking about an interruption to a live TV show, and then we have a game to play in our Game of the Week.
Speaker 2: And that's before we get all up close and personal with smash Me.
Speaker 3: On screen.
Speaker 1: Now you can see all of our social media infilm. Just look for at the Cud TV.
Speaker 3: And as the people who popped up in our comments go along the bottom of the screen, it's time for Mike in the Buzz.
Speaker 2: Record that as well.
Speaker 1: So I know how you just doing this, just strumming my guests on so relationships, God, honestly are we are?
Speaker 2: We not a fan of relationships.
Speaker 3: I've never had one, never had a relationship now because I'm saving myself a marriage, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I just woned as you walked in.
Speaker 3: I've never had one, and I feel like when you've gone so long without having one, your standards get too high. So now it's giving like I need some extra special and that's not going to happen in the males. She So I'm just like retiring early. I'm giving up Michael Buble not. I mean, you know, he puts out the phraser. I'll think about it.
Speaker 2: Okay. Cool.
Speaker 1: Well there's a new thing in dating called micro cheating, okay, okay, which is not what I first thought, which is really small penises. Yeah, it's it's about having basically flirtations with other people.
Speaker 3: Like minuscule amounts of cheese.
Speaker 1: Tiny little you know, it's barely cheating. But some people are saying, is this cheating?
Speaker 3: Is it like those religious people that can't have sexual marriage, So they just kind of rum up against the walls, and it's not really cheating. It's like that people against Yeah, they don't put it in, it's not cheating, but it just kind.
Speaker 1: Of you don't put it in, it's not cheating, I think.
Speaker 3: So that's the rule here.
Speaker 4: So I'm going to write that if you don't put it in, it doesn't make it gay as well. That's the thing really apparently doesn't make it Okay, I'm going to be telling depends on the socks.
Speaker 3: I think I'm gonna lie like I'm gay socks, then yeah, sure you're pretty guy. If they're like, I don't know, some big wooly ones, you're a straight, you're fine.
Speaker 2: So yeah. And there's also different signs that you're doing micro cheating.
Speaker 1: Okay, so things like do you smile when you text someone or get a text from them.
Speaker 3: It depends on the fresh botox injections, to be honest, okay, so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you were going to smile, could you would be there?
Speaker 3: Depends on that was.
Speaker 2: So yeah.
Speaker 1: So not being having had a relationship, you've never experienced micro cheating.
Speaker 3: No, I've probably been the other one they've been chasing with and not knowing about it. But can't blame you for that, you.
Speaker 2: Know, can't blame the mistress. Can't blame the.
Speaker 3: Mistress, Yeah, exactly, especially the blind one. I had no idea.
Speaker 1: What are you gett up to in the privacy of your own anyway, moving on, we had the panic of coronavirus and that happened. Okay, we've had swine flu pandemics, yeah, that swine.
Speaker 3: Flare all right, and also did get swine flail.
Speaker 2: I did get swine fla.
Speaker 3: It actually got to people. I thought, it's just stayed in pigs, like it's properly wiped me out. I was, and I was staying with her.
Speaker 1: I had a housemate at the time, staying at her house and she was very anti germ.
Speaker 2: Really I was. I was left on the ground floor. Na.
Speaker 3: She just kicked showers to the car.
Speaker 2: Pretty much.
Speaker 3: Take a little pig pens put you in and actually, it doesn't make you a pig. A different fla.
Speaker 2: Well, bird flu is making resurgence.
Speaker 3: Ah, that doesn't make you a bad.
Speaker 2: It doesn't make you a bird. It also doesn't mean you can't eat chicken nuggets. You're fine, thank.
Speaker 3: God, because of my favorite fair honestly, scraters, Well.
Speaker 1: It's actually stopping people cuddling cows though, right, I don't know if they do that anyway?
Speaker 3: People do people.
Speaker 2: Call all cows. You've not heard about cow cudling? No?
Speaker 3: Is it christ during the card that you call cows a lot?
Speaker 2: No? No, No, it's a genuine thing. It's a therapy thing.
Speaker 1: Oh, so people with sort of depression anxiety go out to a farm and cuddle cows.
Speaker 3: That's I should get that. I could really do that.
Speaker 1: There's some goats in there as well, because why not go to the cow is the big black and white thing. The goat is a little brown thing and the thing in the middle of the person.
Speaker 3: Okay, that one blended right.
Speaker 1: Excling is a big therapy thing because they're so docile and quite loving and quite Oh that.
Speaker 3: Is really cute. I want to go and call all the cow right now? You want to show I'm going to.
Speaker 2: Need it definitely. Well, but yeah, you can't because of swine flu. They've got swine flu, not swine flu.
Speaker 1: The same time about we can't because of bird flu because they don't want to spread it.
Speaker 3: The cows don want to spread the bad flo Well.
Speaker 2: The farmers don't want the cows to spread the bird.
Speaker 3: Oh got you, okay, very consider a cow's gonna no, no, no, I may have I had a bit of a sniffle a couple of days ago.
Speaker 1: That's what the farmers are doing when there swapping. Well, it's not just a good time.
Speaker 3: I don't drink. How's milk on us?
Speaker 2: Really? Okay?
Speaker 3: I taste it from the out. It's that I'm on about. I suppose that's myself. Make my note.
Speaker 2: There's the euphemism there. I can't go for it. It's just too wrong.
Speaker 3: And steel class just too close.
Speaker 1: And if you're getting too close with oats, why not share that with us at the cood TV and social media.
Speaker 2: And now that brings us to our story of the week.
Speaker 1: Now, pollution is everywhere these days, especially when it gets warm, saying no car pollution. Yeah, when you go outside, you know, there's that smug stuff.
Speaker 2: And so in China they have they have trucks that go around spring water.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's a lot of wash, give the air a bit of walls are high. That's quite generous, I think, to be honest.
Speaker 1: What's even better though, is that now one of the side effects of the sprain water is that some people have gone hang on it. They're spreading gainess because the spraying of water is also spraying rainbows. Well, so as the spraying the water, rainbows are appearing behind it.
Speaker 3: Apparently that's what I'm doing on my college tours for LGBT history, Mand, I'm just spraying the gainness to all the kids by existing. I kind of love that, Honestly, I'd be thankful, and I thank you doing charity work right there exactly. Yeah, it's getting rope ports, be driving the truck honestly, probably is driving the charging a small fortune for it's giving a j and the queen in camp that I really didn't enjoy that. I like cheesey ship showers.
Speaker 1: I like cheesy, and I thought for the first maybe two episodes was good and then it kind of the evil boyfriend was hot.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, he was. Yeah, he was hot, the young pleasure allowed exactly.
Speaker 1: But then it was like going, Okay, the plot's a bit thing now, let's move yeah, move alone. So yeah, yeah, I thought that was really cute the fact that freshening up the actual the air.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and spreading the rainbow. It's getting the gaygeander.
Speaker 2: And we won't tell the straight people about it.
Speaker 3: They're on to us.
Speaker 2: So that's all from the buzz this week.
Speaker 3: Thanks for that, Mike, And if you want to see me spreading gainers, come shame out a prior tour this summer.
Speaker 1: And if you want to see my gain has been spread. But coming up after this shortbreak, Smashbee brings us a look at some celebrity news in the showbiz. You're watching Chewing the Cud with Mike and Smashby. Now let's get ready for the showbies with Smashby.
Speaker 3: So this week, Elon Musk tweeted j K Rowling to lighten up the anti trans tweets. Really, now, if that's not a sign to shot your mouth, I don't know what it is. Even himself as a transfers like, give it her honey. Honestly, we're all sick of that.
Speaker 2: I'm so hoping he said it like that.
Speaker 3: They look related, do you know. I think it's giving tough and that's what it is. That's the relation. Yeah. I love the one's trying to set her on fire all dream allegedly.
Speaker 2: The pride progress. Besides, I think obsessed.
Speaker 3: With the gay is and the hogyment is saying.
Speaker 2: Yes because there's a lot of gays on.
Speaker 3: Twitter exactly, Oh my god, exactly. And he looks at the kind of guy that would side my gems and be like, are you looking for a sugar head? Like that's the ban has the money to do it, I'd be saying, yes, Loki, same, not even Loki, I'm not even going to pay. I will quite apply, all right, then give some cash. You don't be good. If he was into the whole dominator thing, he just like spit on him and slap him and be like, tell him to do one and get paid for it.
Speaker 1: What a great job. You've thought about that before a little bit. So the question is did JK. Rowling shut up or if she kept going with her vitriol. I think she'll keep going, like into the abyss. She'll just keep wishing on forever.
Speaker 3: And I just hope at some point she just like disappears into affinity like a little.
Speaker 2: Pile of dust.
Speaker 1: I know that earlier in the month Elon had to like re established the thing that said that you can.
Speaker 2: Get people blocked for dead naming.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I think he removed the option to report someone for dead naming and misgenering somebody on X whatever. I thank you it's been gone gral, but then it's been reinstated apparently. Do you think it actually was him or just someone on the team that was like you kind of have to do this, Like I.
Speaker 2: Think someone's reinstated it and not told him.
Speaker 3: I harp. I hope he has no idea as well. He's just like in his little pool of money, like I knowware that people are getting reported for being tough, has no idea and just keeps on going.
Speaker 2: Until he says something to all reports him and.
Speaker 3: Then his gun is taken down and then it's the end of the alone mask. I can't wait.
Speaker 1: I don't think it would bet, I can dream.
Speaker 3: I'm a manifesto, I'm a positive girl, you know.
Speaker 2: Cool. So yeah, that's good that he's told us to.
Speaker 3: Basically, I agree, it's long as a jail. Maybe now he can like take the steps to build a relationship with his trans child and that she's start being a recent parent for once. That'd be a good idea, elon, that would be quite good parenting tips with smash me. Moving on to our next topic, It's Eurovision week and the Grinder Noise is making headlines. It is popping ping pong pong all over the whole Eurovision license finyls, are we surprised?
Speaker 2: No, No, it's nothing but gays at Europe.
Speaker 3: It's literally the gayist show on a like. I'd be concerned if there was no grandifications going off. Hello, they should sponsored at this point, honestly, like Master the corner.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Eurovision by Grinder.
Speaker 3: That's a good one.
Speaker 2: I could just call them as the points come up.
Speaker 3: UK No points, honestly, I think they just get on that you're welcome your vision.
Speaker 1: So this is the story about the guy that was on Eurovision that has got interrupted by Grinder.
Speaker 2: There wasn't it?
Speaker 3: Was it present? I didn't say so he was. He was getting interviewed and it went off. Yeah, oh my god. I mean I hope you have like checked and shown on camera who was popping off. I want to say, don't tease those girls. I want to see what happens in eggs.
Speaker 1: I have this snaky suspicion, is that gentleman in the backroom with the big because he looks MISCHIEFDH and Genoa.
Speaker 3: I would answer really quickly if that was him, I we're back. It's grinderver going off you with you in an inappropriate situation. I got rid of Grinder a copy years ago, and I started the prior circle because I just didn't want it popping popping off during my stets.
Speaker 2: No, you can't just mute your phone.
Speaker 3: You can mute your phone. That'd be sensible today, the whole app. It's never got to have a best situation. I feel like I have had a crazy situation where I was having a hug up with someone and their boyfriend was calling their phone at the same time. That was an inconvenience and a bit of an or situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I found the phone and telling to you give them two minutes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, literally, let me get busy, and thanks for telling me you had a boyfriend in the first place. Thanks so much. Beautiful, But yeah, no embarrassing gind moments. What about you?
Speaker 2: Always?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 2: Always?
Speaker 1: My favorite al was actually in a work interview. So I was interviewing someone and I normally have my phone do not disturb. Yeah, I was like chatting away and they're going, okay, so can you talk about a time when?
Speaker 2: And then my phone?
Speaker 3: Do they know what it was? Because if they knew it was, I'm like, why do you know where that sound is? Go on? Where was the job inter before something really gay its center and didn't know what the sound was.
Speaker 2: Didn't know what the sound was.
Speaker 1: I've onnaged to pass it off somebody else's phone, which I thought was brilliant.
Speaker 3: Who who's stinging off in this? In this music so rude? During my interview, girl to apologize and said, I'm really sorry about that.
Speaker 2: I had to take someone's phone off them before.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 2: It's like a lie.
Speaker 3: We all lie. You got to do. I wonder, you know, because like Ryland and Scott Mills in the whole commentating this, I wonder one of their phones could ping off of the grand and notification that can make history.
Speaker 1: What I was going to I think it might might more likely be Ryland than Scott because Scott's engaged to be marriaged.
Speaker 3: Man. Yes happen like that, it can happen. But I could see Rylan's popping off as.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe on scruff as well.
Speaker 3: Ryland gives me scruff energy for sure, scruff and bumble girly for Ryland. I could see that to gainst you bumble. I don't have bumble, but I've done.
Speaker 2: If you don't see my phone, i'd do them all.
Speaker 3: Like all mic stating apps review. We say the word dating very very loosely. I call a networking application. Well, you know you can. I was thinking of probably my new single on Grinder because hell, are what a great campaign these all? Really, I don't know there was so many. I need all these so I can make a list of my next single campaign and do little adverts and all these things because that's my target audience.
Speaker 2: Hello, what a good idea, What a good idea for being.
Speaker 3: Also this week, Lucas Cage only realized he was gay from hooking up with his neighbor Hot. That is like my dream ideal situation, Mike. He's not an attractive either. No, he's gorgeous. He's literally gorgeous. And I read in the story too he was like gaming with his neighbor. I'm not a gaming girl, but the thought of it being oh so cute, honestly, but like the thought of being with like, you're kind of like hetty bro neighbor. You're playing video games and you're like I think he said in the quote, I'm just gonna make it out with you now, and it just happened. That's giving like a heart stopper esque moment and I think we're all looking.
Speaker 2: For that heart stopping slash pawn.
Speaker 3: Well it's giving part Step after Dark. But what a hot moment. But I'm not a video game girly, so I don't know how i'd get into that situation. Netflix, Netflix and Hill or maybe like let's do karaoke or like the just Dance app that could be the Just Dance game. That's how I probably get into it. Maybe like a Britney song on Just Dance and then it kind of goes into a home let's hook up? What were you, honey? You've had like a whole video gaming let's hook up. Experience your video game girly, or I used to.
Speaker 2: Be a video game person.
Speaker 3: What was your game? Or like choice.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying that because people will be going, you're how old?
Speaker 3: So is it Simpsonshit and Run?
Speaker 2: It's older than that. Really, I had a PS one when they came out, did you?
Speaker 3: I think I had a PS two?
Speaker 2: And the generation after he's several generations after me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Crash Banded Bandicoot, Yeah, Grand, Theft Auto on the computer. I've heard of Grand or the original? Yeah, the j Grand on a computer? Command and Conquer.
Speaker 3: You're not clear that sounds like born to me. Yeah, well, Command of Conker. Okay, But what was it he was in recently that I watched? Is it white?
Speaker 2: No, there's something else in the white load wave thing he did? Oh, the dead the dead Boy thing, the Dead.
Speaker 3: Boy Dead Boy Agency.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Dead Boy Dead Boy Detective Agency. Yeah. On Netflix.
Speaker 1: It's about two very very queer esque ghosts. Queer ghosts, queer esque ghost and the other ones from the turn of the nineteen hundreds, who's like gay but can't say it, falls in love and he's.
Speaker 2: The cat king, the cat king. What that cat king?
Speaker 3: Cat king cats?
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, And he basically has like cat eyes in and his hair slipped back and his chest out and like a fur coat on, and he's.
Speaker 3: Kind of getting fairry. I've never had a caking in my life.
Speaker 2: Oh no, he was.
Speaker 3: He was.
Speaker 2: He was not on an attractive show.
Speaker 3: We say, well, I'm gonna go watch I want to get harm.
Speaker 2: Yes, there was the reason why I watched that in bed.
Speaker 3: I bet there was. He is. He went out with Kim Kardashian's like Beastie, didn't the makeup artists, Yeah, exact the one he married, Yes, they married and then they divorced real quick. Kennedy turned around. Yeah for sure. The thing about I could say about head, but I'm not going to.
Speaker 2: Beheaded people.
Speaker 3: Well actually yeah, he loved a bit of beheading off with his head. Well yeah, here's welcome. And that's all from the Showman's nails.
Speaker 2: Perfect. Thank you very much, smashed me. Always nice to know that you know someone's getting head at pairing my arms you like, you know what I'm an up.
Speaker 3: Just because I'm all.
Speaker 2: I was making a fisting reference. I'm coming up next to we half our game of the week.
Speaker 1: You're watching you in the cud and this week we're going to play a game of Lazy Susan's question Roulette.
Speaker 2: And this is for a very own smash Bee. So off your pop, I gotta go, yeah, shoe go away. Then of the week.
Speaker 1: So we've got smash Bee in the special area, who's got the Susan in front of him. So he's going to give that spin, ask me a question and see how we go.
Speaker 3: Are you ready, smash Bee born ready, Hannah, Let's give it a cheeky little spin, eh, sport right, Sorry, I'm not supposed tell you my no, no, you're not supposed to tell me, am I yeah, okay, sports don't tell me the answer to the questions. Oh and I understand I can already. We've got a sports question for a sports girl, is okay? It could never be a sports girlie.
Speaker 2: I like somebody else.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, how's I'm gonna get this? Okay, complete the boxer's name archier o.
Speaker 2: D two.
Speaker 3: I'm going to a question it says another name in quotations. Is that the rest of the name, okay, number one archierro thunder.
Speaker 2: Thunder Dome.
Speaker 3: One, thunder times guys. Yeah, but now you're wrong, Tina Turner.
Speaker 2: We don't need no.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, a good drag name.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, okay, what was the answer?
Speaker 3: The answer was Gussie fellow. The sports question is gonna set us up for But let's keep drinky going on. Just one from that one. It's true, you can keep going to like everyone's get real bored with that real quickly.
Speaker 2: Okay, let'spin in.
Speaker 3: I think we should go to the sports one.
Speaker 2: Okay, give it a little.
Speaker 3: Spin then little spinston spin one of my songs playing that girl for this? Oh no, general knowledge, general knowledge, okay, cool, not my strong say it's some glad you're answering the class.
Speaker 2: I'm quite general.
Speaker 3: Yes, right, it's amazing. What village in Somerset is famous for its cheese? You should know that's, honey, because you love your cheese.
Speaker 1: I don't know Philadelphia, No, okay, guess the guy out. Okay, guess again. Somewhere a dam a damn is that place?
Speaker 3: You're damn wrong, damn wrong.
Speaker 2: Good at nights Holland Cameron Beert is French cheddar ding ding dragon run out of all the other cheeses. That was the point for you.
Speaker 3: Yay, well done, we got the okay said, don't you are? Okay, it's kind of a middle again, just picked up. Okay, it's general knowledge again. Okay, back to the Jenny Nodge, let's carry on any nudge Jenny, No.
Speaker 2: That's my new dragon name, Jenny Nodge. Jenny Nodge.
Speaker 3: Way, that's such a good drag name. You're welcome. She's appearing on Canal Street next week.
Speaker 2: Okay, actually not. My My drag name is I want to crockatoo.
Speaker 3: I want to love that and I don't we all have names?
Speaker 2: Ryan?
Speaker 3: Okay, right, what is the most common street name in Britain? Most common street name, and it's not your name by I'm not a street, you're common name. And I have had a lot of through traffic she's been running through.
Speaker 2: When I'm lucky. Yes, most col elm Avenue.
Speaker 3: No yuess again?
Speaker 2: High Street ding ding d.
Speaker 3: We're gonna winner's the high street girling, which is not high end? Okay? Okay? Do you know that spins winmen?
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 3: Anyway, when the world spin for the win, I forget something music related or it was some movies, Oh my god, okay, did you just cheat? No, the wind blow movies? Movies? Movies? Okay, okay, name film that these characters appear in. So easy, Simba.
Speaker 2: Simba the Lion King.
Speaker 3: Yes, we love a Disney question and wish I got that one? Okay, But for you're okay, how many most meens you wing? Go vibes?
Speaker 2: Just keep going? Okay, just keep going.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna spin for the win, Honey, there's something music greater as well.
Speaker 2: Right, we've got sports one. Are you not cheating this time?
Speaker 3: No, I'm just gonna embrace the sports moment. It might be like which football ever hugged up with? And then all be interesting question.
Speaker 2: And the answer to that is.
Speaker 3: I actually, I'm really sorry. Complete the football team red Bull, red Bull. Red Bull is the star.
Speaker 1: The name of the football team, according to my art house DVDs.
Speaker 2: Red Bull Warriors.
Speaker 3: No, but that sounds kind of like fun and American.
Speaker 2: The Red Bull squad.
Speaker 3: Now, but the beginning letter is right.
Speaker 2: It's the red Bull sports ball team.
Speaker 3: Now, your sports ball is the Red Bull Salzburg.
Speaker 2: Oh, Salzburg is that?
Speaker 3: Is that like a normal terminology, and Salzburg's of place. Well, I don't geography either, so spin spincent for the when honey is okay? Hour r is that? Okay? My favorite topic? Ever. If I'm not in the question, I'm not interested.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you're not interested, then do I know of this? Whatever?
Speaker 3: Again? Come complete the band name Jerry and the.
Speaker 2: Atricks.
Speaker 3: No, but that is good as well. That's getting a drag named too.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't want to be Jerry Atric that's not almost their baby cracket.
Speaker 2: I'm ignoring that.
Speaker 3: Another gas pipes. Jerry and the Jerry and the It's not.
Speaker 2: That's what I said.
Speaker 1: Jerry and the Adams Pass.
Speaker 2: No, Jerry and the Pacemakers. You got it right.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it's Jerry the pacemakers.
Speaker 2: Did you know that? I did know that carry the pacemakers is a very odd.
Speaker 3: I was just gonna say, it's what the used to make babies with, you know, so it's give a little headstart. Do you make babies with a pacemaker?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Pacemakers are hard thing.
Speaker 1: So when.
Speaker 3: A baster turkey based as I'm thinking raised, same thing, same thing, different multiple uses for all these things. Honey, that's a life high for you at harm. Another question the spin for the way, honey is, oh why is it? Keep in the middle movie? Back of the movie? Is this sports thing is coming from me? I'm like, now, okay, okay, name the film that this character appears in. Elastic Girl. You have to say it like that Elastic girl, Elastic girl, pull yourself together. If you don't know that reference, I can't help you.
Speaker 4: Here the reference.
Speaker 3: You don't know where she goes? My god, you're a lastic girl. Pull yourself together.
Speaker 2: You don't know that.
Speaker 3: Showing my age, honey is for the youth, all right? Do you want to.
Speaker 2: Come up and see me? Sometimes go on and gives a clue.
Speaker 3: One's very stretchy, bendy wendy. One's a big muscle Daddy, one some baby, some anger issues and one something email goth girl who turns invisible. Okay, you had me for the first two because muscle Daddy.
Speaker 2: I got that yet, Bendy and Muscle Daddy. I'm like, okay, I'm there.
Speaker 3: You've watched that video before.
Speaker 2: I've seen that a lot of time.
Speaker 3: That's in your collection at home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's got grooves in the DVD or something incredible.
Speaker 3: Yes, if I give a pervate description of.
Speaker 2: That, Okay, yeah, do you know? You know what?
Speaker 3: Impression was? Impeccable, nothing else about it? Go and since fin then, GIRLI is well on the Jenny Nodge right, keeps thinking towards that sport. I'm not a sports girls. It can be bored all the time. It's crazy. Okay, it's Blaine. What is Liverpool's most famous band?
Speaker 2: Most famous band the Black So that should.
Speaker 3: Be the right answer, let's be very it's not. I guess again. Mm hmmm do that get No? I can't really do sell it back in fashion? Can you do sell the back impression? So bras supper? That's what she sings, like, where is that share?
Speaker 2: She doesn't say that that much more?
Speaker 3: No, I should say nothing anymore.
Speaker 2: Famous band from Liverpool.
Speaker 3: And it's not still black and it's not still black? Is there many Scouts musicians and there's loads the Sonya funny from the Pride Socker. So you're on the Pride side.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that was a hit artist in the nineties. Yeah, Pete Burn, Yeah yeah, yeah, I get to know your name. Frankie goes to Hollywood.
Speaker 3: What's his gals? I never hadn't speak see exactly.
Speaker 2: What the Beatles.
Speaker 3: It's the bass day in the same dang sexiest bug around. Ok, let's spend vibes. We're spinning that way home. I'm accepting fate. I got sports questions, you know what that is?
Speaker 2: What it is? You know what, I'm going to save you from it.
Speaker 1: I think we should go to a break, So stick around because coming up next we're going to get intimately aware of smash people and everyone.
Speaker 2: I think we're gonna stop. There'll save you from that.
Speaker 1: Stick around because coming up after the break, we're going to get intimately acquainted with.
Speaker 2: Smash by in Spotlight welcome back to you in the cud and now we're going to probe him deeply but with consent. So it's okay. It's Spotlight with smashb.
Speaker 3: So welcome to the singer extraordinary smash be Hi, that's me, Smashy Beds. Brittany did that, She did do that, and I stole there and I keep ripping off, so she wants me to start. She just writes me personally and then I'll stop doing.
Speaker 2: A lawyer's mike.
Speaker 3: I'll stop doing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have to shave your hair off us anyway.
Speaker 3: So for people aren't aware of your musical stuf, how would we describe your music?
Speaker 2: Do you know what?
Speaker 3: It's always ever changing. It's always in that pop like bracket. I'm always been doing different stuff like dancey pop and write some country pop at the moment, a little bit of everything. Yeah, just all kinds of anything pop and gay really, So it's.
Speaker 2: Always a little bit high energy. Don't get many ballads out of you.
Speaker 3: You don't get many ballads out, but it doesn't mean they don't exist. I write a lot of them, maybe sharing some of them soon, but a lot of its most high energy and stuff. So so I'm known for anyway. You can't just be.
Speaker 2: Where'd you get that inspiration for the high energy songs from?
Speaker 3: When I was like growing up, I used to write pop songs to gain confidence since like manifest been that confident, like didn't give up anybody thought I just want so much that I'm so sorry. But I used to write the confidence anthems to manifest that kind of personality and then I got there, and so now I hopefully do that for other people prides and stuff. Anyone that follows me on socials and this is my songs is to give them confidence too. That's the vibe, the energy.
Speaker 1: Okay, And you said that you know you're thinking about advertising on Grinder before.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm not done yet, but I want to. I think it's a genius marketing strategy, so I need to get on that.
Speaker 1: Is it very much like the LGBTQI plus community aiming your music for or.
Speaker 3: It's it's actually not, I kind of. I think I just make pop music that is very much radio esque pop music, but it's I think it's more relatable for queer people because I'm writing from a queer experience, you know, so there's more topics on my music they could relate to, like you know, rejection and things like that, and coming out. I've written songs about kind of coming out and being scared to be yourself before. I think anyone can relate to that, but especially people in the queer umbrella. So yeah, you need a way of the army of.
Speaker 5: Love, war full of worm dreaming of wal of Yet we.
Speaker 2: Were all everybody, okay, so very much. You know, experience led.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had to come up with a song where you've not had that experience or you've gone down a rabbit hole of a song gone, this isn't really me?
Speaker 3: Oh, a song that I think isn't written for me. Well, I've written a song before that was intended for Dual Leaper. Okay, she never did it, but it was for like a TV show where it was like a bunch of songwriters write a song for an artist in mind, and they have to kind of showcase it to that artist and compete to get it there with the show. And I've got commissioned and I wrote the song for Dua Lipa and it's my song called living Without You. And it was the first time I wrote a song that was kind of about something like fatling without somebody writing somebody else in mind and actually loved the song as much. I kept it and released it myself.
Speaker 5: It's like you've gone out of a tree, We're out on mine. Maybe another that all the weaking bubby getting your.
Speaker 3: Getting your ste So I've kind of had an experience with that. And then last year austinomic Coast asked me to write him a song because he really wanted to do like a kind of draggy themed pop song. You get me a bunch of like lyrics and bullet points, and I made into like a pop song and then I gave it to him and he's like, can you do all the singing? And I was like, yeah, sure, that's fine. So I did most of the recording on it, but he got to have his pop starm morowmen and feature and like a on a fun draggy pop song. So yeah, So kind of did that with Austin in mine too, I guess nice.
Speaker 2: And if you ever if you performed anybody.
Speaker 3: Else that you might have heard of, performed to anybody else, not with anybody else, So any medivated a camp. I've done a few tracks together. We love DDC, I love Dailies, say She's Fabulous. We did a collaboration together called make a Scene in twenty twenty one, and then I got her on the song with Austin as well, because it was a draggy themed song, so it needed a drag coreon ller to bring it to life and make it feel authentics.
Speaker 2: And who else would you pick all of the divieated.
Speaker 3: A campo if I could work with anybody, if my dream is alviously Britney Spears, for sure, she's in my dream cloud. But she's rettened, so maybe not.
Speaker 1: Well, she's retired for now for now years on some money, she'll do a share and now I'll be here for it and I will fond that comeback Onnesleigh.
Speaker 3: But I'm tuck a club in anybody right now that really want to. I love my lace Iira, so I think she's like the biggest icon ever. So that's a dream clab.
Speaker 2: Okay, what about Jojo Seawall because she believes she I'm.
Speaker 3: Actually kind of here for it. She's doing Mighty Hoopla. Did you see She's being confirmed with the Icy Hoopla this year because of Commas a Bitch and I want to do it. I want to do Comma's a bit remix with Judge Are So Jojo hit me up. I'm available all pride And you mentioned about doing pride to things. Do you just exclusively do pride? No, I do anything that books me, to be honest, But my my most like thing I'm known for is the Pride tours I do because I do I'm very very blessed to get books like across the whole country, and it kind of becomes a whole tour. But I do with the kind of tours, I do a lot of college and school performances as well. Sometimes I do like talks and things on like LGBT History Month and do a couple of songs in there. And that just got me in a lot of trouble because lots of people think you shouldn't been doing LGBT History Month talks in colleges verse sixteen plus sixteen plus students because it's gonna brainwash them.
Speaker 2: How did that get you in trouble? Though?
Speaker 3: It went viral, I have like millions of views in it and all the parents saying I was brainwashing their kids, but I was singing. I actually kind of was brainwashing the kids because I was singing Taylorswift songs. So I was brainwashing them like Taylors Left. So I'm guilty of that for sure.
Speaker 2: But tailor swift doesn't suit you.
Speaker 3: I know, I'm kind of I'm waiting for the season desisted honestly, but but guilty for like not guilty for brainwashing them to be gay. It just doesn't work like that. I was always saying as well. We grew up with very straight media, so if that didn't work on its come straight. And I think my gay ass is going to make them turn gay, you know, unless it's undercover. They just don't know it yet.
Speaker 2: Okay. Cool?
Speaker 3: I saw that where was that featured? Was that TikTok TikTok? So it was ticket other was popping off Tiktoks a crazy place. But yeah, they've got a few million views in there, so that was kind of fun, kind of sligh. It's keep reposting it just absolutely every month is cycle recycle, and I'm literally doing some more college shows again, four prize months and stuff. So I excided to get hate crimed all over again.
Speaker 2: Which kind of college did you go into? Going to just be all over the country or random ones?
Speaker 3: Up and down?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Up and downywhere that boks me?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 3: So a lot in the North as well, A lot in the North. So I did Keasley college as well. That's like not far from me because a Leeds girl and that was interesting, went down really well. So who'd have thought it?
Speaker 2: Did you ever go back to your own schools and things?
Speaker 3: So I did that years ago. I feel like the order I get, the more scared I get to go back to like schools I went to because I feel like, ah, like I'm more myself now. If anything, it's like freaky, but I'd do it anything that's gonna pay me and be there, like, I'll be there. You just give me the check. But I also care about halving the people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the checks important, very important. It's not sure why you're here.
Speaker 3: And I'm still waiting for the check by the way, Yeah keep waiting.
Speaker 1: So so pride is a big thing for you, reaching out to the LGBTQ A plus community that maybe see the support and things.
Speaker 2: Sure having songs and where would we find your music?
Speaker 3: You can have my music on all the major music platforms, darting on all the Spotify, all the ice iTunes, all those things. I can sell cades in the street corner if you like me too, or my other side household, I can sign them with my tits. That's a thing. Yeah, yeah, sure, people have like band camp. I have bussy Camp and that's where I sell my X rated music.
Speaker 2: Bussy Camp.
Speaker 3: That's my new album name, bussy Camp.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay cool. So if someone wanted to get into writing music, how would you recommend they do that?
Speaker 3: I would definitely recommend going off like a personal experience, because it's your own personal experience. You got so much to delve into, you know, So I would bully point normally, something that I'm about the experience, the bully point things that have happened with that sad experience. Say it's about a boy, I write about that boy. His quality is that I'm in love and I'm obsessed with what obsessing about him? Things that only we would have in common. And you kind of got references then to put into lyrics, and a rhyme's always good, orang goes a long way, you know, So make it catchy and keep it real too, I think, make authentic.
Speaker 2: Okay, do you ever you know you write your own lyrics? Do you write your own songs as well tunes? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I write all my own songs normally. I write actually with no instruments. I write like I'll write something in my head, i get a click be up on my phone and I'll record into my clickba the whole song, verse, chorus, bridge, everything, harmonies and most of the time as well, and I can figure out the whole structure in my head and then I'll take it to produce and say, this is the song. Can we make this as close to what I've recorded as possible? And then we build around it that way?
Speaker 2: Okay cool? So do you actually play instruments or is it all just from your mind?
Speaker 3: I did piano when I was younger, and I learned basically, and I can do basic cause, but I've not kept it up, and I think my skills are definitely dropped with my IQ so and my tairs.
Speaker 2: Again with the age references, why do people keep calling me all okay cool?
Speaker 1: And do you ever send out obviously producer? Do you ever get someone else to come and write songs for you?
Speaker 3: I've never had someone write for me. I've had people write with me and cor writing sessions. The past couple of years, I've been co writing with like Nasally Mac and Pelican, and they write a lot of music for like Sony and Universal and stuff. So I've been correcting the past couple of years of them, which I've loved, and we've got some absolute bangers. Has been really fun too. I do find I get as well. Yeah, I get a lot from working with other people, I can learn a lot.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so I'd love doing that cool Perfect And if we wanted to find you on social media, how would we find you?
Speaker 3: You can find me on socials at smash be official, so smash like you're smashing something by official and only maybe not only fans never maybe not that one one?
Speaker 2: Do we have an only fans? Now?
Speaker 3: If the prior tour stops paying me, then maybe answer you? Please keep booking.
Speaker 2: Perfect? So practice, where are you going to be.
Speaker 3: Next with the prior tour? The next stop is on the twenty fifth of May. I'm doing Barrow Pride. The friend Divine's gonna be there too, and so Barrow Pride and Baron Faness and then heading straight to Bolton Pride the same day doing Bolton Pride, and then a couple weeks after. I've got some college shows in between, and then doing rother and Pride. I'm so excited to go back to Rotherham because that was my first headlining Pride gig. I think ever in twenty nineteen and it's not been on since then because I like funding covid and stuff, and that's back, and so am mine. I'm so excited to come back.
Speaker 1: So I got wait okay, perfect, And so if we wanted to hit you at a pride, how would we find you.
Speaker 3: You'll find all the dates on my social media, my Instagram, my Facebook, Twitter, TikTok everything. You'll find my dates every month on my socials.
Speaker 2: Perfect. Thank you, and we would love to have you back on the show some of the time.
Speaker 3: I'd love to come back. I love coming back. It's my second home.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: I've got a little corner wha to sleep. It's sign on the discoballs.
Speaker 2: It's true. It's not even light. It's true.
Speaker 3: A little keep me in a cage in the corner.
Speaker 2: So keep you asked for it. But that's on. So thank you very much for coming on smash.
Speaker 3: By, Thanks for having me, hannais that's almost the end of the show. Just remember to join us on our social media at the card TV.
Speaker 2: Thank you for watching, and we will see you all soon. Brides.
Speaker 3: So okay, it's wild okay, and what did we do with it?