Speaker 1: In the sports page with The Orlando Sentinel at FM ninety six nine. In the games Mike the Bulldog Beyond You on jr R.
Speaker 2: Bulldog Sports Page is brought you by Go fund Yourself our cash giveaways. Pick back up on Monday morning the first Chance with us at nine oh funk to one one thousand dollars Bulldog. We're gonna start master's talk. Bob and I were just before you joined us marveling at how our picks to win are near the top of the leaderboard. Meanwhile your guy Lingering in a sixty third place at plus three in John Rahman, Yeah, remind everybody whose picks they are.
Speaker 3: Which was well, actually I was gonna pick Justin Rose, was gonna yeah, Sure, Justin Rose tore it up yesterday, seven under sixty five. He has a three shot lead over who the chef Lurky he had a sixty eight. Who's tied with the chef? Your guyosos Berg and then Pat, by the way, has the meat had Obviously.
Speaker 2: Mead had had a good first round too. He's near the top of the leaderboard.
Speaker 3: Three underd eight, Yeah he's is he three?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: He's four shots back.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: Tacos guys three got shots back and yeah, but my hero is the is the Spaniard who took a whiz out on the course. Did you see him, a twenty one year.
Speaker 2: Old I did? Amateur? Yeah, literally an amateur. He's uh, that's a pro move right there. That's no amateur move.
Speaker 3: When you have to go out on the golf course, you go find yourself a nice secluded spot, maybe some little wooded area. There's nothing better than that, is there?
Speaker 2: Can you? Let's hear his take on this, and I believe he points out that there actually was a bathroom nearby. Here here, take a listen for yourself. This is jose Luis Ballaster.
Speaker 4: I completely forgot that we had those russions from the left of the t bucks didn't know where to go, and since Jady had an issue on the game, I'm like, okay, I'm just gonna sneak.
Speaker 2: Here in the river.
Speaker 4: Probably the people would not see me that much, and then they caught for me, probably one of the clubs that I really got today, like real loud. So that was that was kind of funny. I mean, it was not embarrassing at all for me. So it's hard to do it again.
Speaker 2: I did it again.
Speaker 1: All right, well total, when you say am that is a pro move, you're right, You're right, dog, But that is a straight out of college not too long ago.
Speaker 3: Guy, oh man, I had to peek.
Speaker 2: When I say he's an amateur.
Speaker 3: He is an amateur playing in the Yeah. And we've all been there out on a golf course, maybe in a housing complex or something, and maybe somebody will see you, but maybe.
Speaker 1: Hey, I was there on Park Avenue in winter Park last night. My buddy's a restaurant up in the Washburns and I again, oh my god, I'm gonna pee so bad, and the line was on, I found the actual bathroom, though I used the UNI sex bathroom at a different place. There you go.
Speaker 3: All right, So that's the masters. What else we have going on? What do you guys think about this? MLS talking about changing its season, going to It wouldn't be until twenty twenty seven at least, but they're thinking about changing their season so that it would align with the international schedule. All right, so right now they you know, obviously they want to go to a spring season, which would begin in late July or early August, much like the European countries.
Speaker 2: Hold on what do you mean spring season that's smack down in the middle of the summer.
Speaker 3: Here, let me explain late July early August, much like the European leagues. It would run through mid December. Then there'd be a five week break, which is the sort of the international break where all the transfers take place, and then it would resume in February, and then there would be the In the spring, there would be the MLS Cup playoffs like in late May. So I actually don't hate this idea. I don't hate it. Yes, you're beginning the season during NFL and college football season, but you're ending the season. Your playoffs aren't clashing with the NFL or college football like they do. Now I like it. Not a bad move.
Speaker 1: I mean, are you guys watching MLS anyway because it's on whatever station they have?
Speaker 3: Apple TV?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't watch much of it because I haven't got my Apple renewed. But I actually like this move. We'll see what happens. We'll see what happens, but it wouldn't be until twenty twenty seven. The Florida Gators will celebrate their national Championship basketball title on Saturday at the Orange and Blue spring game. They're gonna have all sorts of festivities. So any Gator fans out there, admission is free. You can go up to Gainesville and celebrate that national championship.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, I don't mean to cut I don't mean to cut you off, Bulldog, but the lights just went out at the F one desk. Oh, we go to our very own Taco bob our F one Insider for a preview of this weekend's race, which is where.
Speaker 3: Talking no idea, but I can tell you this. We had somebody checking in last week of the way and.
Speaker 2: It's the boring Grand You can watch it eleven o'clock on ESPN on Sunday morning.
Speaker 1: Yes, but you know what we would What matters is the winner. He's trapping on a second victory in a row max first stepping.
Speaker 2: And there he goes. That's just like that. The lights are you know? Anyway, Thank you F one Insider, Taco bo Oh good lord.
Speaker 3: NASCAR. By the way, at Bristol Motor Speedway, I'm picking Danny Hamlin this week to go for a three pm Orlando Pride to defending champions. They try to stay unbeaten. They'll play at Seattle Saturday night, Orlando City host the New York Red Bulls. City hasn't lost a game in about a month now, so hopefully they can stay hot. And the Magic are at Indiana tonight and then they in the regular season Sunday at Atlanta. Those games are meaningless because the Magic have already clinched their number seven seed and they will host a play in game Tuesday night.
Speaker 1: Guys, did you see Ron Lightning host Detroit tonight? Byron was at the Masters yesterday. I got a little Mike time.
Speaker 3: Nelson. I thought he passed away. No, no, will it be Billy Byron?
Speaker 2: Yeah, William Byron?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, he needs to change his name to Billy Byron. Okay, all right, sorry, out of left field. I googled it to make sure I had the right guy.
Speaker 2: Mutated NASCAR and the Masters. Now that's cool. It's a good cross follenization.
Speaker 3: Mascar Byron and Golf. They don't think Billy Byron, they think Byron Nelson.
Speaker 1: He's got two victories, according to what he was saying yesterday.
Speaker 2: All right, well, we're gonna have a lot to talk about obviously on Monday when you rejoin us for overreaction Monday, Right, bull Dog You'll be here absolutely right In the meantime. If you need more Dog, you can find him on AM seven forty and FM ninety six to ninety game hosting open mic. Can we appreciate your time during the sports page here on JR. Dog, You have a good weekend all right. By the way, Happy birthday to Ethel.
Speaker 3: Kennedy Jesus.
Speaker 2: Kennedy.
Speaker 3: Yes, hey, it was a slim day for birthdays today. Oh oh.
Speaker 2: Download the all new Illyard Radio app and make w j r R number one on your presets.
Speaker 1: Go in free stuff for upcoming events.
Speaker 3: Download it for free at w j r R dot com. Sure