Speaker 1: Attention. You're listening to the top Huff radio show, America's home for conservative not bitter talk radio. Be advised. The content of this program has been documented to prevents and even cure liberalism, and listening may cause you to lean to the right. Here's your conservative but not bitter host Tod Huff.
Speaker 2: Yes, my friends, Politico is upset that jd Vance is trying to quote Tether Harris to the Biden Harris administration.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: I tell you what, you can't make this stuff up, my friends. The radical left knows how terrible. Remember just a couple of us six weeks ago, roughly, they were telling us that this was the one of the greatest administrations in history. We don't realize how good we've had it. People just don't realize the brilliance, how Biden brought us back from absolute hopelessness and despair, and Kamala was right there at his side. That's what they were telling us all the way up to that first debate on June twenty seventh, and even some of them were doing it for the next week or so after that. It wasn't really around the fourth of July they realized that this is not salvageable, and by the end of July, of course, Biden was out. Now they are upset that jd Vance is trying to quote unquote Teather Kamala to the Biden Kamala administration. Oh, my friends, we'll talk a little bit about that today, and there's lots of other things in the stack of stuff. But before we get rolling here, I want to introduce you to one of our new partners. One of our new partners, and my friends, if you are a lover of fresh seafood, you're going to love this. This is a company that is based in Alaska. It's Keeni Fish and it's spelled k e n Ai Keenifish dot com k e n aifish dot com. This, my friends, is a place where you can get wild caught Alaskan seafood and it's shipped via next day air. It's packaged in vacuum sealed packages so it keeps that freshness in. Imagine being anywhere in the country to be able to get fresh Alaskan caught wild Alaskan caught seafood delivered right to your door. Keeni Fish delivers the freshest, wildest catches straight from the Alaskan waters right to your door, my friends. Some of the fish that you can get there include salmon, which I understand some people say salmon. I had someone who was who had done some work with me who said salmon. I thought that was crazy. She thought I was crazy for saying salmon. But it's salmon. So you can get salmon, halibut, rockfish, smoked seafood, and a whole lot more. Go to keeni fish dot com and again k e n ai is how you spell that, k e n ai fish dot com. And if you use my name, Todd, you are going to get special pricing ten percent off your order. So keen i fish k n ai keeni fish dot com is how you can is where you can get that. Oh, check it out. I want to welcome them to the program. And it's pretty cool really, I mean, you know, just when when you think of the the people that we want, you know, we want to introduce you to people that we think deliver you the products and services and things that you might want. This is a pretty cool one to a guy in a landlocked state to think that you can get this anywhere in the country. Fresh Alaskan caught seafood Kenifish dot com k e naifish dot com. So all right, let us move on to what I wanted to talk about here Off the top. Jd Vance has upset Politico. This is an article in Brightbard to political claims. Jd Vance tries to tether Harris to the Biden Harris administration, which is nuts. So Politico tweeted this out. Jd Vance standing under round, speaking behind the bulletproof glass. Here our corrupt leadership, he says. Vance tries to tether Harris Biden during heather excuse me, tayther Harris to Biden during a Michigan rally. Now, what on earth is that supposed to mean? I mean, it is craziness to me. You know what, Let's go back in time here. Let's go back in time. We go back to two thousand and twenty, before the Democratic convention. This was after they chose Biden to be They, the Democratic Party powerbrokers, decided that Biden was going to be the nominee. They did all that. They basically told everyone else to drop out. We've got to beat Bernie. We can't have a contested convention. Biden's our guy. Biden's a guy that can do it. So Biden goes through, wins enough delegates during the primary process, beats Bernie for a second time. It was a close call, close call, much close than the Democrat party power brokers wanted it to be. Biden. Excuse me. Bernie gave Hillary all she wanted in twenty sixteen. That's why Donna Brazil had to help Hillary with debate questions allegedly. And we had the situation in twenty twenty with Biden, well, with all the candidates and Bernie. Bernie was Bernie was going to make sure no one got enough conventions and then take this thing to the Democratic convention, where who knows what would have happened. So the party power brokers said, u uh, we're not doing that. Biden. You're the guy. Everyone else get out. Pay him back however you want. Pete boot Edge Edge can be the Department of Transportation secretary. You know, the rest of these folks calling your favors whenever you want. I can only imagine what these deals were. But anyway, so then Biden goes on a quest, a quest to find his vice president. And what did Biden tell us? Biden told us two things. He said, I'm going to bring us a female vice president, and I'm going to be looking for some who's black. That's the only thing he told us about the qualifications, which I find appalling and ridiculous that that's how this should be dealt with and handled. Of course, a person of any race and gender can fill the role of vice president, but that does not mean that does not mean that should be the qualifications. We shouldn't simply be looking for that. We should be looking for actual qualifications about this. But Biden didn't tell us any of those qualifications. He said he and said he told us he was only looking for a black woman president. And then then we began watching some of the you know, some of the dramacrats being dramacrats. They would do the social media videos where Kamala would take supposedly impromptu calls from Biden. Remember the one that she showed, well, the one that they posted when she said we won the election. We did it, Joe. She was out and just taking a walk or whatever. Same sort of thing with Tim Walls today, with these silly it feels like reality TV scripted conversations with Kamala. But this is you know, that's how she became the vice president. She told us, well, she was tasked with the responsibility of going to the southern border to make sure that the border was secure. Now they tell us, I, oh, no, that's not what the borders are is. They act like they'd never heard the term borders are. They act like Kamala has nothing to do with the border. They also want you to think she has nothing to do with Joseph Robinette Bribery. I'll read you this a little bit of this article actually in Politico itself. Here. Republican vice presidential nominee JD. Vance started his rust bell sweep this week by attacking Vice President Kamala Harris's record on the economy and pushing a message of protecting American jobs in the battleground state of Michigan, a key swing state that pulled show Harris is leading. In speaking at a rally in Big Rapids, Michigan, former President Donald Trump's running mate tried to tie Harris to the Biden administration's policies. Just let that sentence sink in trying to tie Kamala Harris to the Biden Harris administration's policies, all right, saying at one point, quote Kamala Harris has been calling the shots while also warning of China's emergence as the economic superpower that's taking jobs away from the US. Well, who is calling the shots? Politico? Who is calling? We know without any doubt whatsoever. It's not Joseph Robinette Bribery. We know this, We know that. So is it the Obamas? Is it George Soros? Is it other Democrat elites that some of them have names we might know. So some of them have names that hardly anybody knows.
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 3: Who is it?
Speaker 2: Or is it Kamala?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: I mean, who's making these decisions? I've been asking this question for a long time. This is one of the things I actually disagree with the vivek Ramaswami about. He says we shouldn't be pressing for Biden to get out of office because then it would put Kamala in. She would be now an incumbent and all this sort of stuff, And I say, I understand the politics of that, but I also understand the reality that shows we have a president who is one hundred percent incapable of running this country calling the shots. But we all know someone else is doing it. So who's doing it? So if it's not the number one person calling the shots. Isn't it logical to conclude it's the number two person, as jd Vance says here calling the shots. The article continues here, Sorry, I see an ad for as I'm reading this, an ad for Senator Todd Young, which just no, no, thank you. We need another. That's something if you if you're in the state of Indiana, that's something Indiana Hoosiers who are Republicans, conservatives, that's something. We need to find someone to challenge him for his seat. Enough of this nonsense, this moderate junk that we've had to put up with. Anyway, he going back to jd Vance in this political article, stressed the electoral importance of Michigan, telling the crowd that the state will vote for Republicans. After the rally, he told reporters, Michigan is quote one of the most important states in the election that has quote borne the brunt of a lot of stupid policies. Well that is true. Well, I mean that they have born the brunt of stupid policies. I mean, this is a state that's known for, you know, car making, and how many stupid things have been involved in the automobile industry, how many stupid, arbitrary policies about going electric and everything else. By the way, I don't personally care if you want to drive an electric vehicle. You know, there's so much misunderstanding I think amongst the average person who's not a conservative and what a conservative policy is. I don't care if you want to drive an electric vehicle, if you want to ride a bicycle, if you want to drive a big diesel truck, a gasoline powered vehicle, if you want to get it powered by water, I'd love to see if you can you can deliver that technology, if you'd share that with the rest of us, that would be all. That's fine. I don't care. See it's often positioned as well, all conservatives don't like electric cars. No, it's not that at all. It's that we don't like being forced or manipulated into an industry or into a quote unquote solution that is not something that the market pushes us into through its own natural forces. When it's government force, when it's manipulation of the market, when it's putting someone's hand, the government's hand upon the scale to incentivize people into these decisions. That's where conservatives begin to have to have problems. And then when you factor in some of the some of the rhetoric and how logically inconsistent it is. For example, and electric vehicles are better on the environment because they're not using gas power, you know, they're not using big oil in that sort of thing. Well, then you go and look and see the amount of infrastructure work that would be required to generate the power necessary to recharge all of these. By the way, toxic batteries in these in these vehicles, as I understand it, batteries that take materials that come from places that I mean, look, there's some shady things happening in some of these minds and so forth, right. I mean, there's a lot, a lot of questions and a lot of questions you're not allowed to ask. Just line up and get your gas or you're excooting me your electric vehicle and shut up. That's what they want us to do. That's the problem here. Michigan, of course, has to deal with that. So Vance told reporters this. When I tell people that Donald Trump wants to rebuild American manufacturing, unleash American energy, and bring those factories back, I think that it resonates in Michigan maybe more than any other state, because Michigan actually saw what happened when those factories closed down. That's the truth, my friends. What do you mean tethering Kamala Harris to the administration that she's literally named on the ticket? My friends, There's been a few instances where Biden himself has said Kamala is the president. You know, he said his sister was his wife. He said a lot of things, he said he was running for Senate, all these different things, but one of those things was Kamala was the president of time or two. I think he may have even referred to it as the Harris Biden administration. Maybe I'm not sure about that when he said so many crazy things. But the point is, she is the only other person who is named with Joseph Robinette Bribery. They want to distance him and her, They want to create separation. And again, why do they want to do this. They want to do this because it is abundantly clear to the American people that what we are experiencing is not good. What we are experiencing is not beneficial, What we are experiencing is not prosperous. This is a mess. It is a disaster. People feel it, people experience it, people live it. They want to be able to say, well, she's not the one calling the shots. She's just part of the administration. She's been and she's been held back. She's not been allowed to really spread her wings and really fly and really solve these hard, pressing problems for the American people. She's not been given that opportunity. So Politico's mad that she's being tied. She's being tethered too, Joseph Robinette Bribery, and give me a break, Give me a break. She's on the top of the ticket. My friends, are you tired by the way. I'm tired of listening to that gibberish. I'm sure that you are listening to the stupid things they tell us about Kamala, the stupid narratives. You may also be tired of dry, irritated skin. I'm sure you're very tired of big woke corporations. And so this is the time, especially as we enter into this season, this election season, where some of these things become more front and center. Of course, the larger culture warplay political war that we're fighting here, the cold civil war that we're engaged in, it's always it's always percolating right below the surface, but now it's front and center. And so here's an opportunity to support a small, patriotic, unwoke business called ofp Farms, and not just supporting a business that's patriotic and unwoke, but getting a product that's actually better for you. Being able to get some of their world famous gift sets, purchasing things from a company that actually uses the profits to support things like the Make America Great Again movement. This is a god fearing, patriotic company. They create small batch bath and body products, all natural. My friends, you can feel the difference in the quality of this product. I use the soap, it's good stuff. The packaging is phenomenal. These gift sets. I don't have the Trump one, but I do have. I think it was the Father's Day gift set. Just very very well done, incredibly well done stuff. You can feel the difference. Pronounce the names of the ingredients in the bar of soap and the products for your skin. You can ditch the wokeness along the way ofp farms dot com is the website ofp Farms with an s dot com use my name Todd as a promotional code, and you're gonna save fifteen percent ofp farms with an s dot Com promo code. Todd, you know this is a good point, as I glanced down at the clock here to kind of tell you just kind of a little bit of a I guess it general tease if I can something that we've been working on here behind the scenes for some time. You know, when I started this program in August of two and fifteen nine. We just surpassed the nine year anniversary of this program on August the tenth. That's when we did our first podcast.
Speaker 1: Do you know.
Speaker 2: By the way, this show used to be called the Antidote to Liberalism back in the day. It eventually turned into the Todd Huff Show, but it's always remained generally the same sort of thing. I mean, if you go back, it's a little embarrassing for me to go back to the earlier programs. In fact, the first the first episode was literally the first time I ever did this. There was no that's the beginning for me. And so you go back to those those times, those episodes, and you know, you start with an idea in your head, something you want to do and accomplish and so forth, and you move towards it, and you also know, look, there's gonna be things that happen along the way, and there's been some some points that, you know, things that we've encountered along the way that have changed, not ever the messaging of this program, but I don't know, sometimes opens up new ideas or things that we should do. I mean, for example, when we were first able to get the show on the radio, that changed things because now I've got to make sure I format the content so that it fits into a radio station's needs. So that that's something that changed something behind the scenes here. You know, we did a television program for some time. We stopped doing that because radio was growing and I don't have time to do it all. So we focused on on the radio podcast side to some other key markers along the way. But I would say about a year or so ago, you know, as I'm as I'm really thinking about, you know, the totality of the problem and the challenges that we have in this country, I think, you know, this is it's a multifaceted problem. It's a multi front civil war, if you will, cold civil war that we're that we're dealing with here, and I started thinking, what are the where are the places? Where are the battlefields that we're facing? And I started I remember, I went back in my memory bank, and I remember Rush had talked about the four corners of deceit, and I forget exactly what the four corners of deceit were. And I kind of took that and thought, he's onto something here, and I'm there's a couple more that I think I would add to this, and it turned into what I call the seven Pillars of propaganda. Seven pillars are propaganda, meaning there are pillars in our society, these these bulwarks, these very foundational, powerful sectors of our society, of our culture that the Left has basically hijacked. They've basically hijacked what I call the seven pillars are propaganda, and they use these pillars in an offensive it's often very subtle, but in an offensive manner, to further their cause, to move this country away from what it was founded to do. And it's moving us step by step, sometimes leap by leap, but it's moving us typically at a pretty slow, sometimes almost imperceptible rate. And then suddenly you'll see something that pops up overnight. It's not necessarily that that change happened overnight. There were a bunch of little steps that got us to that particular portion, and then it hit the stage. People you know, either weren't paying attention or didn't have any idea. And that's the gradual, not evolution, but I would say devolution, devolution of the of the society that we're living in. And there's these seven pillars that are I think largely responsible for this. So I want to tell you a little bit more about that and what we're doing here, but I gotta take a break. Do this on the other side of the segment, my friends, or the other side of the break, I should say, quick time out. You're listening here to conservative not better talk. I'm your host, Todd Huff Back in just a minute. Welcome back, my friends. And so we've been here talking about what I'm calling the seven pillars of propaganda. That's kind of where we left off. But this is a multifaceted battle, a multi front cold war, if you will, and so we're taking well, we've got lots of different places that we need to be engaging in this battle, and it can be overwhelming. I understand that. I certainly understand that, and so I've established, or I've coined, the term seven pillars of propaganda. These are again pillars that are important in our society, that our well, that had been taken over by leftist, by rabid anti American leftists. And I'm gonna name the seven pillars here independently. So if you ever hear me reference this in general, which I do want a semi regular but specifically here they are the government. And what do I mean by the government, I mean politicians, I mean the bureaucratic state, I mean dark politics, I mean all that stuff, right, I mean the swamp, the deep state, just that element you get the idea. Number two and this is not in any specific order. This is just the order I've listed them here in my notes. Academia. Academia involves public schools and evolves woke teachers, and involves woke administrators, woke curriculum, secret actions that school districts take, colleges, universities, safe spaces, segregated classes or groups of students based upon race or whatever else. Number three Entertainment. You know, it would be easy to just say Hollywood, but it's not just Hollywood. It is Hollywood, but it's also professional sports. It's people who are in say the sports talk business. I mentioned earlier in maybe it was the previous hour, Caitlin Clark in the Fever. I mean entertainment involves professional sports. It involves actors and actresses, celebrities, people who are famous for simply being famous. Just those sorts of people that capture the attention of Americans, whether they should or shouldn't, and that people have an interest in them. People who follow them who don't just know them personally, people who follow them from a distance, follow the kind of the public image of the person. Those are the people that I would broadly refer to as entertainers. Number four is the media that involves the traditional media, but media has expanded into other areas as well. But this is the media that is really pushing wokeness, pushing a leftist agenda. That's number four. Number five is science. Now, I just I wanted to keep these terms as simple and straightforward as I could. No, I'm not referring to the true scientific discoveries and things that we learn from laws of science and that sort of thing. I am talking about the people who run basically the scientific community in America today. These are publicly funded institutions. These are people who engage in politically motivated research. These are the technocrats. These are the doctor falcis, the experts, the arrogant, the self rights, the condescending, the trust me, folks, I know what I'm doing. Crowd Number six is woke. Well, let me skip number six. Let me do number seven first, and I want to talk about number six, number seven on my list. But the sixth one i'm listening here is big tech. This is social media companies. These are tech firms with an agenda. And I'm gonna play I'm gonna actually get a little bit about just what Zuckerberg told Joe Rogan the other day and what he's actually said even more after that in a letter kind of disclosing the pressure he and Meta received from the FBI during the twenty twenty election twenty twenty campaign. And the seventh or the sixth on my list, but the seventh that I'm listing out here in the order i'm talking about them is woke business. Woke business. This would include I mean, you know the people here, these are the people the groups that these are not small businesses. I'm not saying every big business, every corporation is in this group, but a lot of corporations are, right, the ones that aren't the exception to the rule. I like to think about it like this. I like to think about it as though, you know, the entrepreneurs are the ones and the small business people are the ones who take an idea from well, from the ideation phase to the to market phase to the growth phase. You know, the just that period where it's it's kind of the company's developing itself, finding select getting its brand voice, all that sort of stuff. I think about the NFL and the NBA this way. You can think about the w NBA this way. But the NBA back in the nineteen eighties, when Magic Johnson and Larry Bird came onto the scene, they were still in that growth phase. And then you compare that to the NBA of today and you can see the difference. Right, the the how hard players played changed. You know, the idea of taking what do they was Kawhi Leonard call it. I'm drawing a blank load management, right, I need to take every if it's a back to back, I don't play in game two like Larry Bird and Magic Johnson never would have thought in those terms. So you go from people who are hands on, who pour their heart and soul into it. And then something happens along the way when a company becomes big enough to suddenly have all the people who were trained in these institutions come along, The attorneys get involved, the all these folks who you know, are more focused on protecting what we have versus pushing forth an idea growing it. Now, there's always exceptions to this, right, I mean, there's always certain type of innovators and thinkers that break the mold. But you know what I'm saying that there's it's when everything becomes legal. Now you start bringing in DNI, equity, inclusion, and affirmative action. Instead of talking about your mission, you're talking about, you know, all these other politically motivated topics of the day. And then and then you protect or you help elect politicians who really you've learned, you get big enough. Okay, now they're going to carve out specials for us. I got to keep these politicians happy. I'll play their games, I'll participate in their nonsense. I'll fund these things. I'll you know, I'll institute whatever radical left of stuff that they want me to do, just so I can maintain what I have right, protect this, keep competitors out. It's the opposite of small businesses, the opposite of innovation. Fact, it stifles innovation, and it becomes a pillar that actually is harmful to the American experiment, to the American people, to the American culture. And so it is with that in mind that as I think about it, and I think about all these pillars as a specific front in this battle, we're not all equipped to fight all of these, but all of us are equipped to fight at least one of these. So, for example, if you have a scientific background, you might be uniquely qualified to speak against the propagandists running the scientific community right now. If you have a technological background, you might be able to be more engaged or influential fighting against big tech. But what's interesting about fighting woke business is that there's a way that we can all participate. Now, there's probably something, there's a way for all of us to participate with many of these, if not all of these, Like, for example, with government, we can all vote, right, or at least most of us can. You might be under the voting age, or you might be someone who's not an American citizen who actually believes in following the law, but you can't vote right legally or any number of things right. So but there's a way that we can participate in fighting against this woke business, and that is to support the businesses that obviously aren't woke. I find it to be incredibly frustrating, and I put myself in this bucket too, because you know, we're busy people. We spend all this time and energy fighting wokeness, fighting the left's agenda, right, winning in many cases the arguments, but yet we don't seem to see results here in the country a lot of times because because of things like the way that we'll just buy our well buy anything right by our gasoline from companies who then take those profits and give those to woke causes. And so we're working on something. I'm going to tell you what it's called, and I'll tell you more about it in time, but it's called Freedom Marketplace. It's a designed to give you, the American consumer, an alternative to dealing with the wokeness. And I would encourage you to really think about this because it is a legitimate thing. If you go back to COVID and you look at what happened businesses, my friends, were a big, big weapon that was used against people to take away their right to medical freedom. They were. I have friends that were in some of these companies. Many of you were as well. You were forced with either having to quit, get fired, or get vaccinated. Right, And that's just one tiny example. It's weaponized against us. It's not woke. Business is not interested in conservative principles and values. All right, taking a time out, my friends. Before I do that, let me remind you. If you've been looking at making an investment in gold. Maybe it's something you've put on the back burner, you've heard me talk about, You've considered it, but it just never felt like the right time. I get it. We're busy, there's a lot of things going on. But my friends, if you're thinking about this and it's been something that's been on your mind for some time, you owe it to yourself to just reach out. Go to the website Harvardgoldgroup dot com slash todd. You can enter your email address and get the Investor's Guide. They'll send you an investor's Guide to gold, silver and precious metals and you can take a look at it, begin to really start the process or continue the process of educating yourself to see if this is something that makes sense. You can also begin a conversation with the folks at Harvard Gold Group. By the way, these are folks that offer you a low price guarantee. They have price transparency. They also offer a buyback program that they will actually buy back some are all the things that you've purchased from them as an investment over the years. So and on top of all that, if you decide to move forward with an investment, my named Todd will get you a two hundred fifty dollars credit. I gotta go along in this segment, my friends, Harvardoldgroup dot com slash Todd quick time out back in a minute. Welcome back, my friends. You know, I've got an example here of one of the other seven pillars of propaganda being weaponized and used against you and me, the American people. Here. This revolves around Mark Zuckerberg, of course, the founder CEO Facebook Meta.
Speaker 1: He is.
Speaker 2: He told Joe Rogan recently about how the FBI put pressure on Facebook on Meta regarding things pertaining to the election, especially Hunter Biden's laptop all that stuff back in twenty twenty and so elon Musk actually retweeted this. This is Michael Schellenberger. He's an author, he is journalist. Anyway, he is talking here, talking here about the depth of this problem that Zuckerberg has exposed here. And I want to play a bit of this hopefully get all this in here in this final segment. Before I do that, though really quickly, my friends, I've shared with you the story that I'm on a journey to lose weight. I packed on some pounds. I was an athlete in school. But as I've gotten busier, you know how it gets. I mean, we've all as we get, as we age, and you know, get more responsibilities and have kids and start businesses or whatever, right we work, and all these sorts of things. I got lazy and I got too bad knees to acl reconstructed knees. Long story short, I got too heavy, so I started a weight loss program with my phdweightloss dot com. That's the word, my phdweightloss dot Com and lost some weight. My knees are better than they've been, I've been saying in a decade. It may be longer than that. Now you might see me on the basketball all courts again here soon. But but uh, you know, I've I've got more energy. I'm able to do more with my kids. Especially my youngest wants to play basketball with me all the time. I'm aa shut her down now, is what I'm gonna do ten years old or not. I'm gonna look like to Kimba Matumbo and that and that old commercial. Anyway, So we all have our reasons for wanting to lose weight. Mine is really to stay active with my my family. I don't want to ever be the reason that I can't do the things that we want to do together or in the future as well as God willing we have maybe grandchildren. I don't want decisions I've made to impact that. I don't want to be the reason I can't. And so I started my journey. I'm happy with this. I think you will be too. It's worth at least a conversation looking at the testimonials. Myphdweightloss dot Com again, My phdweightloss dot Com is where you can go. Here's Michael Schellenberger kind of elaborating on what Zuckerberg is alleging has happened regarding FBI pressure exerted upon Meta in regards to the way that the election was allowed to be covered or things that were allowed to be said about that on his platform.
Speaker 3: Zuckerberg's letter went further than what he told Joe Rogan in twenty twenty two because he specifically mentioned Barisma, the Ukrainian natural gas company that Hunter Biden worked for. Zuckerberg wrote, the FBI warned us about a potential Russian disinformation operation about the Biden family and Barisma in the lead up to the twenty twenty election. We all remember, nobody at the FBI has gone to prison or even been properly investigated for their crimes. And yet the evidence shows that the CIA and FBI broke the Wiretap Act and the Hatch Act of nineteen thirty nine, which prohibits the federal employees from using their official authority or influence to interfere with or affect the outcome of an election. First, the FBI violated the Wiretap Act when it misused information it had obtained from spying on Rudy Giuliani. The FBI knew that the New York Post story about the Hunter bayon laptop would be coming out because it was listening to Giuliani's telephone calls. The wiretap Act, formally known as Title three of Dominibus Crime and Control and Save Streets Act of nineteen sixty eight, requires that information obtained through a wiretap can only be used for purposes directly related to the investigation for which the wiretap was authorized. Misusing or improperly disclosing this information can result in criminal penalties for the individuals involved, and the evidence obtained can be excluded from court proceedings. The FBI both misuse and improperly disclosed the information. Second, the FBI spread disinformation information.
Speaker 2: Big deal, right, I mean, breaking right there in black and white, breaking, breaking the law, really, no question about it. So now we've got big tech involved, we've got government involved. Two of the seven pillars of propaganda.
Speaker 3: Here, and it knew to be false. In order to interfere in the election, the FBI warned Facebook, Twitter and others that forthcoming information about Barisma and Biden was Russian disinformation. The FBI knew that the hunter Biden laptop wasn't Russian disinformation. He had already had the laptop in its possession for ten months and was spying on Giuliani. The FBI knew that the laptop was what it appeared to be something obtained by a computer repair store owner after Hunter Biden brought it in and never came back for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so there it is. I mean, that's it. They knew all of this, and we knew all of this. I knew this. I remember to talk about this. I've told you this. That letter signed by fifty one quote unquote intelligence professionals that some tiny little radio show host and podcaster apparently knew more, knew more about national security and Russian disinformation than those folks did. Those folks that signed that letter saying that the Hunter Biden laptop scandal was likely Russian disinformation should never ever be trusted again. They have totally disqualified themselves to be taken seriously. They have clearly marked themselves, identified themselves as absolute political hacks, and it was used to try to influence and impact the twenty twenty election. I've got to go, my friends, have a great day. SDG