Speaker 1: Fox Station empower Youamerica dot org. You are going to want to register and attend virtually. This is a virtual only class empower You America dot org. And I know my listeners are going to be keen and interested in this particular one. Welcome to the fifty five Cars Morning Show, Doctor Robert Malone an internationally recognized scientists, physician, bestselling author, ethicist, political commentator of public figure. He spoke out early about the risk associated with COVID nineteen vaccines and against public health and medical mandates, actively campaigning against censorship and propaganda campaigns led by the governments and globalists. And of course we've talked to other guests who struggled and suffered themselves as a consequence of them speaking truth to power. Some of them had their licenses pulled. Welcome to the fifty five carsy Morning Show doing the Empower You seminar tomorrow night, beginning at seven pm. Doctor Malone. It's a pleasure to have you here on the program today.
Speaker 2: Well, thanks for having me on. I hope it's a great day where you are. It's looking like we're going to get a little bit of rain here in Virginia. So what do you want to talk about.
Speaker 1: I want to talk about Moderna doing mass clinical trials on the entire universe of people here in the world with untested vaccines. As you point out, emergency use authorization was given because oh my god, it's a pandemic. We got to let these vaccines come out because we need them to stave off this pandemic. But we're going to free the pharmaceutical companies from any liability associated with these. As you point out, and I know you're going to talk about at length tomorrow evening, these were not tested. And what I learned from your materials is that they had tried mRNA technology and they had failed and never could get FDA approval when they started using them and endeavoring to treat other conditions they were working on. Can you explain a little bit of that to my listening audience.
Speaker 2: So, Maderna's business model was originally focused on cancer and cancer vaccines, and you'll recalled this is the area that was highlighted during the first day after President Trump became president, when there was the whole discussion and controversy around the Stargate initiative for artificial intelligence, the promise, let's say, or hope, and we all wish that we had something like a personalized cancer vaccine that would take away our risk of this deadly disease. But the history of cancer vaccines has been one of, let's say, gently broken promises or dashed hopes. And that's a very long history of decades, literally my entire career. And there are fundamental underlying issues having to do with the role of the immune system human immune system, which basic is our main defense against cancer, particularly cellular immunity. And I don't want to get too deep into the science here for Radio Hit, but it turns out that things are a lot more complicated than Wall Street investors are often sold on. But it's a reliably potent strategy to try to pitch these cancer vaccine companies. So that's where Maderna started, and predictably, that business model failed and they really only got rescued when Tony Fauci, largely with the NIH Vaccine Research Center, together with backing from DARPA, Defense Reduction Agency and a number of others now we know USAID, pushed forward these mRNA products I'm going to call them for ostensibly preventing COVID disease, and unfortunately those products were promoted without adequate pre clinical or clinical studies that normally would take up to a decade, and not too surprisingly, a number of unexpected consequences let's say, you know, the technical term would be adverse events which include death by the way ensued and nobody was allowed to question it, and nobody was provided informed consent. I think the most powerful statement I've heard come out of d C about all this was a Secretary Heggs, the Defense Secretary of Defense Hexworth's comment that these were never licensed, the products that were deployed in the DoD and these mandates were illegal. So that's where things stand right now. DC remains and deny denial over what they have their fingers all over. I mean, Tony Fauci didn't do this in a vacuum. It was actively enabled by many powerful people in both houses in it.
Speaker 1: I'm troubled by so much of this information, and I have been for a while. But as you point out, and you're going to talk about this again tomorrow night, seven pm in Poweroamerica dot org, they had tried these mRNA based treatments on a variety of different things, maybe cancer is one of them. As you're suggesting before at the animal testing phase, and they had to stop them because they were far too dangerous to test on humans. Is it the mr in a type of vaccine that in and of itself poses these challenges, or that just that they didn't get it right as to whatever particular disease state they were working on. Because if all this information suggests mRNA based treatments are dangerous, why in the hell would they push to advance them on the general population.
Speaker 2: So, in terms of your question, it's kind of all of the above, and particularly in a case of COVID, because clearly the spike protein is a toxin, and that's another thing that was suppressed, considered controversial, not allowed to be said. But it's true. It's another unfortunate truth. But you ask why why all the impetus for this is a number of them, and one of them is that this represents a whole new domain for product development, which is which basically creates a gold rush for pharma because they can circumvent prior art and prior patents by using this new technology or composition of matter, which is now freely available. Because the patents that I worked on back in the late eighties and early nineties have all expired and so the fundamental underlying tech that underpins all of this is now public domain because the patents have expired. So for pharma, this is a gold rush. And the positioning has been from the let's say, by defense industrial complex that this technology will scratch their itch, solve a major pain point, which is that it takes up to a decade to develop a new vaccine, and that it's the combination of those two things. The gold rush in the pharmacy perception that this represents a whole big area of commercial opportunity and the logic that this solves this huge problem that it takes a decade to develop a new vaccine, and we're constantly bombarded by all this fear promoted fear from the industry that we're going to get overwhelmed by highly pathogenic infectious diseases coming out of the jungle because of global warming.
Speaker 1: I mean, the narrative just goes on, oh yeah, I've heard it all before. Or you build them in in a wuhan instead of virology, and you unleash them on the globe by accident or by intention. Now, but if these mRNA vaccines are inherently dangerous or post them inherently dangerous risks based on the technology is being used. They're not necessarily going to get emergency use authorization for any new vaccines they roll out. Those will be subject to obligations to do clinical trials, and if history is any guide, then they'll probably fail in the clinical trials and never be rolled out. Isn't that sort of true?
Speaker 2: Well, so this is why all of the uproar over the HHS and Bobby Kennedy and Marty McCarty initiatives that all new vaccines are going to have to be tested against a true placebo or negative control. The industry hates this because they have been masking some of the adverse events associated with a wide variety of vaccines which are intrinsically inflammatory by comparing them to other vaccines rather than comparing them to a true control. The book Turtles All the Way Down is just a fantastic discussion of how this has been built and what the modern consequences are. It's kind of a house of cards that's been built up over decades. And I got to admit I bought into that. I bought into the logic that it was unethical to test a new vaccine against a true placebo. This is what I've been taught again and again and again. It was all you know, drilled into you. But I've come to recognize that that was wrong, that ethically, that logic is flawed.
Speaker 1: I certainly understand that that's where the control population is supposed to come from. So you can compare it against the general public who have not gotten the new vaccine. Oh my god, doctor, you know I could talk to you for hours. I think, doctor Malone, We're going to get an hour and change tomorrow night, seven pm. And I know, for example, red flag for you have to dress it. A lot of my listeners believe this, this was rolled out for the purposes of population control. I've talked to some physicians who know about thousands of patients who lost their babies in utero and mothers have had at menstrual problems and things along. So is perhaps something is there a connection there? Perhaps?
Speaker 2: So my position on that is, at first, you know, like I used to say that the Great Reset. I used to think the Great Reset was a conspiracy theory, and then I read Klaus Schwab's book called The Great Reset. Right, Okay, so it's population control. A conspiracy. If you read the Henry Kissinger report that is now a fundamental aspect, it is integrated into American foreign policy that talks about population control, you'll realize that this is a real thing. That that connecting that federal policy position about really depopulation to what happened here.
Speaker 1: Is speculation, but it's a It's a logical leap for a few people out there, and.
Speaker 2: I can fully understand why people make that connection, but uh it, it has all kinds of implications and until personally, until I see you know, some email.
Speaker 1: Proof right.
Speaker 2: Then then I'm going to kind of hold hold, keep your.
Speaker 1: Powder dry, Keep your powder dry. I wish you had more time, doctor Lin. We are way out of time. We'll listen to you tomorrow night, seven pm and power you America dot org folks, get registered. Thanks for your time today, sir, it's been fascinating and riveting. Coup up an E fifty three fifty five kcitytalk station, Save up to fifteen hundred and fifty dollars new carrier comfort system for my friends at Zimmer Heating and Cooling. You need to turn to the experts at Zimmer Heating and Colling who've been making CINCINNTI homes safe, efficient and comfortable for than seventy five years. Family on an operated at third generation Chris Zimmer. The team will take excellent care of you. Give them a call fifteen hundred and fifty dollars on a new carrier unit. It's that time to swap ears out. Go Zimmer dot com to schedule the appointment and learn more about the services they offer. Go Zimmer dot com five one three, five two one ninety eight ninety three.
Speaker 2: Fifty five KRC dot com.
Speaker 1: What if you had