Speaker 1: Oh, also a great start.
Speaker 2: Uh huh a little bit.
Speaker 3: You never come out he has no occasionally mentioned a message you in the back sea.
Speaker 2: Off to a great start, and I'm being fastised by the way. Uh, I wanna say, all right?
Speaker 1: Cool?
Speaker 2: So we are live, not this time, not from the studio apartment in Loueens, but at.
Speaker 3: A location uh, headquarters for in PERSUT program as American.
Speaker 2: I can't pull the plug up right now.
Speaker 3: It's gonna hate me. But it's after school program by my boy brand Trank. We already know south of him, you know, if you're nearby New York area. Oh god, my shirts same color. Yeah, we find guests to come on, give him, then invite link. So waiting to come on, you know, check on.
Speaker 2: Him seems good. It's not. It's not.
Speaker 3: It's not the way I wanted to start. But we're already here. So where to see this is what mh.
Speaker 1: Is he on?
Speaker 2: Let's student question?
Speaker 3: M I'm trying to see his on or on mm hm uh. I texted him one second, great startling and gentlemen, I don't plugs, I don't have any music, and I don't have a guest. Apparently I'm trying to get him, and I can't.
Speaker 2: I'm live. I can't really stop right now.
Speaker 3: If I could, I don't have no music to play or plugs to play. Oh no, because like the software I used for my audio. Right, he's here, it's a material on the way it is and I'm trying to add him.
Speaker 2: I pressed a yo, what's up?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: Goll be live with the current training one the Vision Pro CAMPAI Champion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm the champion champion.
Speaker 2: Every weight the Vision I've Got You Got I won.
Speaker 1: The the other title to I w W. That was fun. That was a roller coaster.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool? So you so you're dual champion you've.
Speaker 4: Seen Yeah, the first time for this company. Help both help both the straps?
Speaker 2: Was was that? Was that? This past weekend at the at the the show?
Speaker 1: Uh, pretty much. I'm representing the main title for.
Speaker 2: The show, Got You Got You.
Speaker 1: We've had some.
Speaker 4: People from Georgia come down, so that's pretty happy about that.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm do eleven right eleven?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like, I can't wait for the Junior sixteam show, so it's gonna be pretty dope for the wrong.
Speaker 2: Date anyway, guys get a chance introduce my guests.
Speaker 3: Hi Hyena Hex from one Division Prole the current won the Bvision Pro Champion. You can follow him on Hyena on Instagram, Twitter here you know on Twitter and you could also book him at Hyena Hecks at gmail dot com. I know music, no no plugs, I have well here we are here, we all have you show yeah, man, tell everybody about yourself like in my notes Twitter.
Speaker 4: Oh awesome. I'm Hyena Hecks. By the way, I've been wrestling for eight years now, going on nine. I got my first started training at the world famous Master Factory down in Paulboro, New Jersey.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: I'm mainly trained out there and worldwide o JO for a little bit Bristol, PA, and some m c W as.
Speaker 1: Well in Maryland.
Speaker 4: Okay, cool, I try to I try to grasp all the education I can while handling this business. There's different types of styles out there, and I wanted to adapt to all of them.
Speaker 3: Okay, Uh finished depending championship speaking right, tell me about that.
Speaker 1: It was. It was a little now nerve wracking. I was fine.
Speaker 4: I know my opponent is like just getting the speed, wet and business, and he's making a name for himself down in the South and who well, I thought Jay alpha Miller, Okay, okay, rising upstart type of guy.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 4: He was crisping the ring and I was shocked of his in ring ability and like footwork getting it down packed really fast. But yeah, he's he's he was wanting to look out for it. I'm glad I was hooked against him, honestly because I wanted to show what the North Side had. I wanted to show what we can do different from like I know, like every jurisdiction is a little different, like down South and more smash mouth. They wanted to see more character up North, for like spot heavy with a little bit of character.
Speaker 1: And then.
Speaker 4: I want to say, like you know, Europe has like you know, technical or Canada and like everyone else like Japan and strong style with libre is out there, so I want to incorporate a lot of those uh you know those fighting style was into my mattress.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, this.
Speaker 2: Is from me asking how how long? How long have you been champion?
Speaker 1: Champion?
Speaker 2: How long has your reign been so far?
Speaker 4: I said that way, I want to say two hundred some days, maybe two nd maybe one hundred and something, because like I wanted to back in September or like early October. I had to beat the I won a contract match and I had a catch in that night. It was a it was a fun night. Huh.
Speaker 3: Always talk to me, talk aboutself real quick. I'm I've been born up by one.
Speaker 2: D people who.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, fainting out a little bit.
Speaker 2: I hear me.
Speaker 1: I didn't hear the last bit of that. Sorry, say how I've been see also keep.
Speaker 2: No like no no my current.
Speaker 1: Well all right, I'm having issues with saying I'm sorry. Bro, I'm sorry. It's like fa in and out.
Speaker 2: All right, it's probably connection down here. Yeah, you hear me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a little shattered, a little chopping coppy. All right, I try one more time.
Speaker 2: All right, let me know, let me know, stop me on the game, right, okay, all right? So yeah I was gonna so yeah, I reacted. Mum hm So relationship with one D.
Speaker 1: P Okay, you said, well, what got me with one DP?
Speaker 3: Come with my tongue? Tell me about.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: So won Division pro is Uh. It runs a tight shift. It's pretty busy. There's a lot of creative there's a lot of people discussing in the back of what they want to do what they want.
Speaker 1: To promote the talents and all stuff.
Speaker 4: We the talent really have to just like you know, show up, be prepared to be on our a game. Honestly, there's a lot of people on the roster and we're trying to utilize everyone to the best of the bill, the capabilities for the show and bring more content, like you know, give everyone what they eat. But how I got with wonder Von Pro was awesome. Money Labels. He scouted me out. I was at the factory. It was like some show I can't remember. How did you Money Labels owner?
Speaker 1: Bro? Yeah, yeah, he scouted me out.
Speaker 4: He was out there, you know, being professional, being a shadow, really like a town scout type of the guy. And pretty much he saw me. I had like a lot of personality, a lot to bring to the table. So you you wanted to elevate me to that, to that status, and I'm glad. I'm honestly glad someone's out there that actually believes in my abilities. So it's kind of hard in this business to find like a lot of people to do that.
Speaker 2: How or were you when you started?
Speaker 1: And who When I started? I was twenty five.
Speaker 2: Okay, wow, So I thought you're younger than that.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, oh yeah, I'm out there. I started twenty five. I was done with college. I said, hey, I want to go chase after my passion since it's all a media and I studied media, so I was like, all right, let me try this out. And I had an act for it. It was it was definitely made for me. It was one of those callings in life. Oh and pretty much. I got my start at the factory saw Blue Meani saw Danny Cage first, and they gave me a little try out and then the rest took off. I started building my brand up, started doing things that were way above the the curricular there. So that's when I was like, started advancing out more towards that different shows and promotions.
Speaker 3: Okay quick, Ali, let me know who can't hear me?
Speaker 2: Yeah all right, coming out move like.
Speaker 1: Sorry, was getting choppy again?
Speaker 2: Uh hey, well if it is topic, don't worry because I'm I have a second. I have a second stream. Should be going my fine, so you can hear me on.
Speaker 1: Oh toach other one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm thinking I hope.
Speaker 3: That you hear me good on that one?
Speaker 2: Right? Uh huh.
Speaker 3: Listener, question you can't take a commercial break. Um hm, I have I have some not one from car h this was tune yep.
Speaker 1: I can't hear. Sorry, I can't hear all that.
Speaker 2: Oh that'n't worry.
Speaker 3: Thank you for you anyway, but this is came out uh at Alejandra asks how did you break?
Speaker 1: And I wish I can hear the final details. Sorry.
Speaker 2: Okay, what aspiring sports?
Speaker 1: What inspired me to do for wrestling?
Speaker 2: But what advice you have, oh, advice aspiring young.
Speaker 1: My advice is pretty much.
Speaker 4: Eyes like eyes open, ears open, mouth shut kind of deal until you are know yourself and know what you're capable of in that ring, and then you're able to.
Speaker 1: Fly on your own.
Speaker 2: To be perceptive, right.
Speaker 4: There's something like drinking all the knowledge you can and at once you have maybe like three years of what you're capable of. I would say it's time to, like, you know, branch, I'll do more. Some people will try to do it within two or one. I think it's kind of a little bit too soon, and then they get a little lost in the cards and then they get you know, played around like chess pieces or something like that. So I'd rather have someone who's groomed about two years in and then maybe that third year they should define what they are. And it's okay if you want to change characters and all that stuff too. Just make sure you have cover all the bases of what you did before, but just amplify it a little bit more.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I can't.
Speaker 2: All right, weird, So next fun, next year.
Speaker 1: And I see myself.
Speaker 4: Hopefully being on TV or somewhere doing stuff for television again, because I was doing things in the background for Ring of Honor around like twenty nineteen. Okay, and then a pandemic happened. Then everything's so.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, the same guy, he asks you, what's you apart?
Speaker 1: What's what makes it apart?
Speaker 2: What's sets you apart?
Speaker 1: What sets me apart from everyone?
Speaker 4: I enjoyed taking fantasy and making it a reality. So a lot of my moon sets may come from like maybe Mexico or Japan, or like a little bit of technical get in there. I try to involve all the types of styles in my wrestling ring and try to tell that story and painted with my body and my partner. But definitely video games and anime do help bring out the character a little bit more in the wrestling ring, So people will see moves. They're like, I didn't think this could be a move. I'm like, I saw it on television. I wanted to make it real.
Speaker 2: So you draw off from a relatively different source. Mm hmm, Okay, yeah, I can get that.
Speaker 3: Uh. Chris Chris Flemming on Facebook. He asked me, we pulled up right here? He asked me, you're a messenger? Uh, sorry about day coming? Okay, Chris o'breaking, Chris Jarkle, Chris Benwick, Chris Saban, name.
Speaker 2: Is Chris anyway? He asked here, how did you get into? Okay? Ask does he play? Does he plannege? When do you a company like w W A, w et cetera.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be with those companies.
Speaker 2: No, do you plan to join the company like those like like one of them?
Speaker 4: I hope, so I pray. Honestly, I know it's hard to get in. I know they want college people that they can mold in athletes, but I'd rather them pick up people are independent teams who are already you know, gifted, with already trained, and already like working their ass off to get to the business. Honestly, I know my coach who trained me, Damian priest is there, so I'm happy about that big one.
Speaker 2: So okay, it's a crazy broad right now, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm excited.
Speaker 2: That's cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah Mania was crazy. Everyone was packed and lit. But yeah, definitely some friends close to by or like, hey, what's up?
Speaker 1: So it was it was.
Speaker 4: It was dope seeing them up there. So hopefully I could get to the business and meet them.
Speaker 2: Up that way.
Speaker 4: I said before, it's a little tough a w I would love to get to too, because QT Marshall also trained as well, partically.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I would love to.
Speaker 4: I would love to train on the QT one more time or at least be with him in the ring and job. I know he's out doing shows now.
Speaker 3: And what not, but still cool dude, Okay, your same guy also acts. Are you in doing or gaining ground to use wrestling as a conduit, right.
Speaker 1: So use for more media content and all that stuff, or.
Speaker 2: Just a different type of entertainment I guess, like a different field.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, If I did, it would probably in the media work mostly photography or videography or you know, one of the camera people or if they need a ref Sure, I'll gladly do that.
Speaker 1: I don't mind it.
Speaker 4: Uh, as long as i'm like with the company or doing something behind the scenes, I'm happy about it. While this is around wrestling, that's sport I enjoy. I'm cool with that.
Speaker 1: Ah.
Speaker 4: Like a lot of I knew Sammy fernand Like Samy Fernandez. He he's on n XT right now as a referee and pretty much we trained together. We got matches together before at the Master Factory. But now he's a ref but he's a damn good wrestler.
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh well, yo, you're a pretty great guy.
Speaker 3: Well my show, right, I got all full of questions.
Speaker 1: Oh, please ask the wha you guys please, I'll answer.
Speaker 2: All right, cool ruck from Mississippi? Hkay? Where you're soaping? Five years?
Speaker 1: What five years?
Speaker 4: I don't know if I'm still lacing up or my boots or something like that, or or hopefully I'm doing something background the media work. I do plan on this year to do more one Division and trying to go down to m c W a little bit more once I get my schedule change up from my shoe job. Uh, I can do definitely, definitely handle areas where people are more close to the business with and trying to get me elevated.
Speaker 5: Help my boy from Uh, I'm sorry, I cannot hear you.
Speaker 2: I'm to do about it now.
Speaker 1: Okay, what was the question?
Speaker 2: Shout out shot call from BC? What's it called? BC three? If you come yeah, talk to him?
Speaker 3: He All he said was sure, I'm I know hex, good guy. Let to come on and do a promo.
Speaker 2: All right? But uh, okay, well.
Speaker 4: That's pretty I'm doing Friday. Friday is pretty busy, but I'll do it.
Speaker 2: Queen's taken of a podcast on Twitter. They I don't know.
Speaker 3: Who who asked some particular, but they asked, who's your dream opponent?
Speaker 1: Damn?
Speaker 4: Sorry, Uh, there's there's a lot. There's of course, my coach, Damian Prieze. He's up there, Jeff or Matt Hardy. I would like to have that Hardy Boys experience. And then maybe one of the E c W legends like rb D to Jerry or Great Super Crazy.
Speaker 1: That'd be cool.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, Chris Dagon was up here too.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie. I'm a fighting Chris J.
Speaker 2: Cole Okay. H R from The Man Podcastle Yeah a.
Speaker 1: Right, you're probably gonna repeat that again.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, uh what that true?
Speaker 1: One thing is the life so what was the one.
Speaker 2: Now, when was the moment.
Speaker 4: When for wrestling? Was when I realized I wanted to do for wrestling? Yeah, yeah, gotcha. Honestly, at first, I was not a fan of it As a kid. I was still into cartoons and all that stuff. But it took my family to get me more involved with it. They were put on like w CW or WWF at the time, like the video games, and all of a sudden we were rough House and that's what brought me closer to it, and I was like, this is this is this is fantastic has everything is acting as action. It's they'll make you feel and make you cry like it's it's a physique kind of like build competition or like role models and all other stuff. So it was it was definitely flats to get into it. And plus it was an anime called Ultimate Muscle, which also enhanced that even further. So I was like, Oh, I want to do this what's in the cartoons and Lass Action TV. I want to fly through the air like the Hardy's and like any other cruise of weight that was at the time, like Eddie Guerrero or Travo or Brighten Stereo or hoobie too, and that's what brings me more joy in the ring, honestly, when I take flight and just go somehow off my feet.
Speaker 3: Okay, burning, Okay, I think Okay, then I think we're done with band quest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you everyone.
Speaker 4: Thinking to all the fans out there joining this podcast.
Speaker 1: M h.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, sorry to say it again. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Audio h.
Speaker 2: It's the connection. How about.
Speaker 1: Something something something something something something not yet.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: Okay, I thank you. I think you're good.
Speaker 2: I'm good all right.
Speaker 3: I was just saying I think we're done with listening or by h, that's up.
Speaker 2: It's you wanna plug? You say if I'm plugged, want to promote the plug?
Speaker 1: Okay? Yeah, definitely check out One Division Pro.
Speaker 4: We're on the scene. We're out here, Turner. We did Puerto Rico earlier this year. We were going to Atlanta, Georgia this summer. Hopefully we go back to p R. It was fun as well. Puert Ricos. Uh, there may be in it. They'll be into wrestling heavily.
Speaker 2: When is your pro? Dot com? Set? Out? Now falls on social media, Twitter, Face.
Speaker 1: All platforms.
Speaker 2: No, I'm mean looking.
Speaker 4: Definitely, I'm gonna started to twitch up too, honestly, start playing doing more games. We're media content, sounds like in this schedule shift around, I definitely have all the content to bring show you more of my personality outside the ring.
Speaker 1: So what else?
Speaker 2: What cool? Cool? Cool?
Speaker 4: Also check out voltage wrestling too. I might be something about there took.
Speaker 2: Hm uh what else? What else? What else? I think we're done.
Speaker 1: Today.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give you a call off.
Speaker 3: Are in a few minutes, Okay, okay, all right, peace peace?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what happened?
Speaker 2: Hang up your mm hmm, all right, and there you go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm wanted to credit right now because this has been an unmigative failure.
Speaker 2: But up there my gaming time when I'm home.
Speaker 3: Up in my gaming all that stuff, and I think we're good.
Speaker 2: So yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 3: The reason why I'm here and not at my home doing this because you know, I'm I've obgate the responsibility to this place, you know, when people here, So you know, I'll try to teach my kids and the kids who come here with the responsibilities.
Speaker 2: You know, we gotta make it happen. We got a responsibilities.
Speaker 3: So that's why I'm here doing what I'm doing, doing at the same time, because we've gotta do the smartest ponssibility and so it's just and so yeah, just trying to make it happen.
Speaker 2: But as radio, I'm gonna cut it right now.
Speaker 3: Hopefully the other version of just recording sounds better. I'll check it out to see myself. But until then, I'm probably I'm a CEO. I'm seeing on Friday Wednesday, I'm on Friday. Company needs to Eastern stand time. It'spial podcast check out on Pandora. Especially you already know when the vision protecting all to dot com.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all of them got plugged to drop because like that would require.
Speaker 3: My memory working right now to stressed for that, and also the program I use.
Speaker 2: Both programs that I'm using that use for plugs and music. I'm not working right now, so I pet to rush through this.
Speaker 3: So it's very short and storm as perrio podcast, but hopefully it'll be a much better back to like the usual cool standard on Friday. Probably I probably do upstairs. I suspecting I go upstairs much spare time, but let's see. All right, y'all, you'll be safe already.
Speaker 2: Now enjoy the show. Joy the podcast. Actual radio sell to on man space south to what else? Those of last year.
Speaker 3: Mhm, and just all the other stuff that came out this morning alone.
Speaker 2: Everybody suppens to me.
Speaker 1: I listen to Esperit.
Speaker 2: Everything's on espiradio. You're right now. How do I stopped recording?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Stopped on? Stopped on the main feed. How does why I stop it here? H cancel? Wait? No, how do I? How do you? How do you ex