Speaker 1: Never a shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of Idiotology.
Speaker 3: We let chin tako one on one one w jr R. But you're freaking idiots, all right. This hour brought to you by JR RS thousand dollars cash giveaways. Of course, that's called rock the bank. They will pick back up during this show at nine oh five being the first keyword of the day that you listen for use at WJR dot com to hopefully win yourself one thousand bucks.
Speaker 2: A great winn crank into your Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Congrats to William he won on JR R journ our show, Dina and uh M Marie. Good job to all of them. Hopefully you're the next thousand dollars winner.
Speaker 3: The owner of a steakhouse in Wakegan, Illinois, which is Uh. I believe that's just north of Chicago, right there on Lake Michigan. Okay, I'm not mistaken. The owner of that steakhouse uh stabbed to death inside his restaurant over the weekend during a gender reveal party.
Speaker 2: Here's a steak knife, wasn't it.
Speaker 3: His girlfriend and two of her sons are the suspects in custody. Police were called to forty one fourteen Steaks and Seafood found Joshua Kirkwood with numerous stab wounds to his wrist, back and right side. The fifty one year old was pronounced dead. Who was a big steak knife?
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 3: It sounds like it might have been multiple knives.
Speaker 1: Taco, all three of them.
Speaker 3: According to the police report, Kirkwood got into an argument with his girlfriend, who was also a manager at the restaurant, during the gender reveal party that was being held in the basement of the business. Two of the women's sons, including her twenty one year old son, allegedly got involved. Witnesses told cops the woman's sixteen year old son grabbed a kitchen knife and stabbed Kirkwood multiple times.
Speaker 1: That's even worse. You know the kitchen knife, what that is? The big long Now? What do you use those for?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Cutting up steaks, trimming them down, you know, trimming some of the some of the fat off, but not too much because.
Speaker 2: We we love our gristle. Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: They uh arrested all three of them involved in this. Just where does the gender reveal come in? Is it just they were just doing that? Was happening at the restaurant they were. They were, I guess hosting this gender reveal party, and uh, I don't know if it's gonna be a boy or a girl. I know that's really what everybody was there hoping to find out. But I guess everybody was so distracted by the stabbing situation that they never.
Speaker 2: They never even cut the k.
Speaker 1: They just cut the owner several times to death for for gender reveal at a steakhouse? Do they do like rare as a boy? And then you know, medium, well, all right, we're gonna cut the steak open. Now it's gender reveal. Extra pink is the girl, and then right or you just have it blue blue for boy, right uncooked?
Speaker 3: Uncooked?
Speaker 1: Yeah, blue for boy and extra pink. We have just totally ruined somebody's gender revealed.
Speaker 2: Well, we got a dead steakhouse manager and.
Speaker 1: We're you know, yeah, they're the ones that ruin the gender reveal, not us.
Speaker 3: I don't know if he was just doing uh research for his job. But a sixty three year old well known DUI attorney and Alabama arrested on a late night DOUI charge. That would be a sixty three year old Russell Crumbly Russell looks like a party or tacos. A lawyer, Yeah, DUI lawyer.
Speaker 1: It kind of looks like James Headfield a little bit little uh huh.
Speaker 2: This a good old Alabama boy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've had we've had a d d u I Laurer before who got nabbed. Is ain't the first buddy?
Speaker 2: See if he gets himself out of that one. Hey, well you think he.
Speaker 1: Knows every trick in the book. Are you kidding? You know he got arrested. Why because he knows what is the rule not to don't take the test exactly? That guy knows that he's one of the inventory, one of the forefathers. It's him Jack Daniels and Jim Beam.
Speaker 2: Okay, well he shouldn't tie that.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm just still excited from the gender reveal that we just came up with at a steakhouse.
Speaker 2: That was good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you all feel free to go ahead and book those you know started to tread. Something needs to be done about those parties. Don't kill anyone at yours.
Speaker 1: No, something needs to be done about gender reveal parties. They just need to not happen anymore. Yes, did you know our coworker. I don't want to say full names, but Chris had his baby.
Speaker 2: You know Chris which one I'm talking about?
Speaker 3: The Oh? Really? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think that's damn. I just thought of it with this gender stuff, boy or girl. I don't know that part. I didn't get.
Speaker 3: So that was the first question you asked.
Speaker 2: I didn't ask him somebody.
Speaker 1: I was hosting a bikini contest when somebody told me, Okay, I'm like.
Speaker 3: I got boobs in my face. I can't be bothered.
Speaker 2: Is it because you think some of these ladies have had babies? Why are you telling me?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Look good for him, dude.
Speaker 3: We've got angry hockey dad in Seattle.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Video of this on our Facebook page if you want some visual reference.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 3: What we have is a group of very young hockey players in a game being refereed by young referees twelve and fourteen years old, and dad's getting pissed. Dad's pissed. He believes that his son is uh being attacked by the other team, which it's just called hockey, sir, and runs onto the ice in the middle of the game and attacks the twelve and fourteen year old referee, shoving them to the.
Speaker 1: Ice mm hmm, cross checking them little yeah, heh yeah, I see it.
Speaker 3: Angry dad assaulting the twelve and fourteen year old referees at the hockey game.
Speaker 1: Parents and sports, you want to hear a tip that I heard over the weekend that I think really is good if you're one of the one of the parents who gets a little too loud.
Speaker 3: If you're a parent who gets too loud, do you know you're that parent?
Speaker 1: I think so because the person that was giving us tip is the loud kind of loud parent. And he said, best advice I ever got from a friend is when I'm at my kids game, don't sit in those hands because you can't say what you're feeling. You say, go all the way out in this instance softball baseball, go all the way out to right field fence and just sit there going stew yes exactly and then doing little symbols like this. That's not a bad idea if you'd know that you're the temper dad or mom at a game.
Speaker 3: Plus you're closer to the parking lots so you can assault the umpire after the game.
Speaker 2: Oh definitely, yeah. Run fads all in the mix. A convenience here on demand download the iHeartRadio app if you