Speaker 1: Explaining his shocking on Cody Rose.
Speaker 2: I thought we were to get the big reveal of who's on the.
Speaker 1: Phone with Randy Orton.
Speaker 2: Ww dot Com even put out an artist suggest that it could be the rock or Cowboy Bob or Kevin Owens. They're putting out the names. I'm gonna put out a theory which I really don't want now. I did put out a video saying that it would shock the world if it was Shane McMahon. The other scenario here is now is there's nobody on the phone. It's just the voices in his head talking to him. I swear to God that is probably what's next, because now everyone's thinking it's gonna be this big reveal who was on the phone, Who was on the phone. It's gonna be nobody like Randy Orton's gonna be on the phone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, you're right. I should.
Speaker 2: I should cut his and cut his arms off, then arms with his legs were and so.
Speaker 1: His legs yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, And then you gonna.
Speaker 2: Put the phone down, and I'll put the phone down. Someone will walk by, maybe Cody or somebody and pick it up, and there's nobody on the line. He's been hearing voice his head like the song we all sing. That's what I think is going to happen. Is it's gonna just bes in his head. They talk to him, they understand, they talk to him.
Speaker 1: Will we see that? I have a feeling.
Speaker 2: Dona though hit by a straight bullets here stage, get in the face of Orton, gets punched, gets an r KO, gets kicked in the nuts. Poor poor Matt card Dona, As Rinnye said of your action figures, I love Matt Cardona. You gotta appreciate the hustle that man had being laid off by the WWE, what five years ago, his ass off on the everything he did, from gear to have to lander to everything he did. He has earned his stripes, he has earned his right back here in the WWE.
Speaker 1: Some just brought back.
Speaker 2: When Trick go over, like oh oh, my guy's got fun, bring him all back. But this time around it's completely different. And I'm very happy for not being kicked in the nuts. But it's great to have him in the WWE. And uh, let's see what happens next because he got his arms smashed by still is that to mac Caroedna, he's actually ud or they're like all right, uh drust, so many seasons, got to go do inventions with your action figures to sell them.
Speaker 1: So uh go do that? Make sure you wear an embrace, Like is he gonna do that?
Speaker 2: You think Matt Cardonah's gonna do his next podcast wearing a sling.
Speaker 1: The continuation of same.
Speaker 2: He's in in Trick Williams storyline, clearly heading into Wrestmanny Aleister Black defeated Samusine, but Trick Williams sitting ringside, and it seems like Alistair Black has taken over with a carrying cross storyline, but also Williams is kind of pulled into that as well. Sammy's Ain, I think, now samse Ain should not be fired. But what we do is like back in the day you had terrories, where all right, a great run.
Speaker 1: You've been here long ass time.
Speaker 2: We have nothing for you right now, So how about you go home for like five months and then we'll come back and be all fresh.
Speaker 1: We don't have that anymore. We have the all right, well, it's every week a new episode. Gotta keep going.
Speaker 2: So Sam's Ain I think right now historyline obviously he's Key's falling off hard. He can't win the world title, he can't win the Big One. Everyone was convinced he didn't win the Royal Rumbull.
Speaker 1: He's gonna go to Wrestlermania main event that didn't happen. That did not happen.
Speaker 2: I'm just interested to see if we can possibly allow wrestlers once their main storyline is done, they can go home for a while and come back. Because you have wrestlers like Raandy Orton or Roman Reigns, they can do that. I think it's time to allow other wrestlers to do that as well, to get a.
Speaker 1: Fresh coat of paint.
Speaker 2: Sam a Zane though after WrestleMania, if he can't beat Trick Williams, then it's time for Sammy to go home for a little while. Next night on Raw after WrestleMania, come out and say I failed my family, when I failed my fans, I failed myself.
Speaker 1: I have to go find myself, tutulu and I'm out. But if Trick Williams loses to same as Zaane WrestleMania, what a waste? What a waste?
Speaker 2: Like right now WrestleMania, Trick Williams and Oba Femi, these are guaranteed need to win matches everything else up in the Cody and Orton, Roman and Sam. You can allow Trick, William or Oba Femi to lose their matches.
Speaker 1: You can't. You just can't.