Speaker 1: Go on with Lynchintaco, Orlando's rock station one O one one w jr R. This hour brought to you by the Central Florida International Auto Show, Orange County Convention Center that kicks off this afternoon at three.
Speaker 2: Yep, I'm gonna be out there starting at three. Are he the Grand Marshall? No, no, no, They're not gonna have me for a Grand Marshal, but the Orange County Convention Center. And this is happening.
Speaker 1: I guess it's a car show, not a parade.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly today or a race, although they are going to be doing test rides with people and porsches and stuff out there today, tomorrow, all the way through Sunday. Go on out. You can get your tickets ahead of the time. If we want to get your tickets, it's Orlando Autoshow dot com.
Speaker 1: You can try to win some from us for attention pays at the end of the show this morning. An update concerning Mark Longo, that's the guy who runs the Wildlife Rescue and had his pet squirrel Peanuts confiscated and subsequently euthanized fear of rabies, as well as his pet raccoon Fred. Also same reason now Peanut bit a wildlife officer, and I guess the state was in New York where this happened. Uh, the county there. Their their policy was, if you know, one of their employees is bit by an animal, that animal will be, if possible, captured, confiscated and euthanized and then tested for rabies. Peanut, that's what happened to Peanut. Peanut had bitten the owner several times before. Yeah, well he had had the squirrel for seven years before there was an issue. And uh well, long story short, Mark is going to sue the be Jesus out of the state Department of Environmental Conservation when the rabies test came back negative on both animals this week.
Speaker 2: So I tried telling him that I'm in peanuts corner on this, but at the same time, I mean, Mark says, this is a blatant example of government overreach, the laws, the law, but they do have a little bit more to be worrying about New York than a squirrel. And we said that the first time we talked about.
Speaker 1: This, this was well on its way to get in at harambe level. Oh God, yeah, Peanut was I mean, poor Fred, he just kind of like you know back Burner Fred the raccoons playing second fiddle to a squirrel, a dead squirrel. Both of them are dead. Cut their heads off, you know they do that with the rabies. Check, that's not how they euthanize them, but they do cut their heads off to since the Rapie's fun fact from the Lynching Taco Show.
Speaker 2: Throw it on the beach like they did in South Florida with that human.
Speaker 1: Keep a skin hit on the beach. Yes, hey, what what's that knocking? Wow?
Speaker 2: Uh, you're dryer.
Speaker 1: A ninety three year old Los Angeles woman heard mysterious knocking in her home for several weeks, trying to figure out what in the world was going on, and then she heard it again and she's like, something's not right here.
Speaker 2: But she's ninety three or you trust her? Was she called the police. The police came out with somebody stuck in the wall. A worker got stuck in the wall.
Speaker 1: No, okay, try a nude guy living in the crawl space underneath her home. Wow, that's what police discovered. And it took them literally hours to coax the nude man out. They tried spraying him, had no effect whatsoever. I guess ended up tasting him. So four point thirty in the morning, what was the knocking?
Speaker 2: What was he?
Speaker 1: He was just she heard him bouncing around down there and took it as knocking.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, nude.
Speaker 1: Guy living in the crawl space had been there apparently for several weeks.
Speaker 2: Was he nude at that time? He was nude?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: No? Was he new at that time or all the time?
Speaker 1: I really I don't know. I just know he was new. Well, it was early morning hours, so it's nighttime. He's sleeping. Maybe a nude sleeper like yourself exactly. That's kind of what I was getting at. Nude crawl space sleeper. Yeah, crawl space. My parents have one of those. And uh not a fan.
Speaker 2: I mean it's about this big pat Yeah.
Speaker 1: I wish we had basements here. I know some homes in Florida are set where they are able to have somewhat of a basement.
Speaker 2: But I love basements the ultimate you were you were You were born to be bored up north, you truly were. You love cold weather, You love basements.
Speaker 1: Well, I always used to say, we visited at my late father in law's house, I would I could get a basement, I'd go man fight a basement, it would be it would be man caveified within weeks and I would rarely exit.
Speaker 2: It would be like my dorm r I'd rarely exit. Yeah, my, my, Both grandma's up up in New York both had awesome basements with pool table of them had pool, ping pong tables, a bar, all this stuff. Yeah, we did miss out on that one. But you know what about basements that you don't like? They flood? Oh yeah, you gotta get yourself some pump m h.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Interesting article here, oh Ma? Was was the little fun fact for you? Also Rest in peace, ALM, Yes, rest in peace. Oh Ma, who lived almost one hundred and four, used to go down her basement stairs still at the age of one hundred. How crazy as that? Now, Yeah, my parents has a hip break waiting to happen, exactly, and that is what happened, and that's what got her in the home. And they didn't want to do surgery. They said, next thing, you know, almost gone.
Speaker 1: They've all got bigs exactly, these nurses, Hey, Bobby, they all have big fat asses.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, you're not whispering, you're screaming. But now, yeah, she broke her hip. They didn't want to do surgery because she was so old it might have been ninety nine. And uh, she insisted they did the surgery and she lived almost one hundred and four. Son of a gun.
Speaker 1: From the San Francisco Standard dot com. Uh uh, it's no secret San Francisco has a poop problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The prevalence of human waste on sidewalks, exacerbated by a shortage of public toilets that don't cost a one million dollars each, has made the city something of a punchline. Less well known is that, after more than two decades of clothes in the wake of nine of the nine to eleven attacks, the Bay Area Rapid Transit began reopening its subway restrooms several years ago, giving would be street poopers another place.
Speaker 2: To do their do doo and their drugs.
Speaker 1: At six of these underground restrooms, BART that's short for Bay Area Rapid Transit is working with contractor District Works to maintain order. They've done a profile called what It's like to be a BART bathroom Attendant. Oh God, this possibly could be worst job in the United States, I think, so, you you need to send that dirtiest jobs guy there or whatever. Like grow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Micro, you gotta go bro that you got guys in there with needles. You got there.
Speaker 1: They are told that if someone goes in there and they don't emerge in at least five minutes, you got to go in there and see what the hell's going on. Do you happen to know how many times a day they probably have to do that and are faced with a whole array of unpleasantries.
Speaker 2: I'd make it to lunch. I'd make it to my lunch break and say, I throw in the towel, I'm done, I'm out. I don't even know if you'd make it that long.
Speaker 1: I hate to say this for you know, legit commuters who need to use a bathroom. Lock these things back up. Just seal them back up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not worth the trouble. You just wait and see what you just opened up the gates of hell. I think I'd rather be a prison guard bathroom attendant.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Somebody said, yeah, totally miss basement. So I was truck or Paul, and he said, an extra room down there. See, we have extra room up top where it's four thousand degrees in our attics. My attic has like plywood. You can walk around up there is yours like that? No, you could probably cook a pot roast in my attic with the heat, everybody. Yeah, you can't stand up in my attic. There's adequate space to cramp some stuff up there. But yeah, well if you were, if you were a midget, you could, Yeah you could. You can stand at the peak of my my house, you can, Yeah, you can fully stand. I do need to go up there and empty all that junk out, though. What's it doing up there? When's the last time you use some in your attic?
Speaker 1: Well? I have stuff stored up there for Christmas that I bring down.
Speaker 2: Everything I put mine in a photography closet. Anyway, what closet a photography closety?
Speaker 1: You live in a mansion. You got to stand up attic a photography closet.
Speaker 2: No, I have an eighties home just like you do. In mine is the seventies, early seventies, okay, seventies home then, and when they built those, a lot of them photography. I guess it was like, hey, let's take groovy pictures of our wives. And then they you know, have a room where you expect what's that developing room? And so it's just this little room. I look at it and say, come over and take some pictures. You're a model, right, Yeah, I'm a photographer. I'm dead serious. I know a couple of people that have these, and I'm just looking it as good. I don't have to go that up the broken attic ladder anymore. Let's go right in the photography room. Takes some pilarage. Bow, I can just shake him.
Speaker 1: Finally, kudos Jake Paul. Some expert trolling ahead of the fight Friday night against Mike Tyson. Jake Paul worry one hundred thousand dollars diamond spiked ear protector to a press conference, said I'm not gonna get my s bit off Friday nights. The pictures on her Facebook page. Okay, of course he's not gonna wear it in the fight. That's not gonna be permitted. But that's that's funny. Going back to the ear biting incident.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think you troll Tyson though I'm telling it. I just think this is all I want to do.
Speaker 1: I want to talk more about this in our off air podcast today, Okay, because that's one of the topics.
Speaker 2: I really think it's all just a big goof and you do things like w j R, Orlando's rock station,