Speaker 1: Calling all my friends and and don't know my friends. Good morning, guys. How is everyone doing this morning on the street and fabulous?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: What's up, y'all? How is everyone doing this morning? I hope everyone is staying safe this morning? Oh yeah, what's up? How is everyone doing?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Good morning?
Speaker 1: How is everyone doing this morning on this great and fabulous morning?
Speaker 3: Sah no.
Speaker 1: Fight, Good morning guys. How is everyone doing this morning? If you guys are noticing, I got a new headset yesterday during one of the streams, I ran out and grabbed a package that I gotten Deadpool bought me up their heads and off my fucking off my wish list, off the throwing wish list.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, but good morning, guys. I'm tired, still tired. I don't know why because it looked good. Yeah yeah, but what's up guys? How is everyone doing today? Yuh? But what's up?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 1: How is everyone doing this morning? I hope everyone is staying safe. I hope everybody's doing Okay, I just wanna check something because if you miss an episode of the show, well Jackson, if you miss an episode of the show and want to watch, I want to listen to the show. Yeah, we have ways for you guys to watch the show. You can listen to us on our streaker, Apple, Spotify, No, I heart radio, you heart radio.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You can watch every episode we ever did on these platforms that I'm right now showing because I'm posting every word, yo. And the reason why I'm promoting this and the reason why I'm promoting my stuff is because I want people to know. Way and by the way, yus, if I entered us, you give word, yeah, I am yeah.
Speaker 2: And then when.
Speaker 1: Yeah, by the way, guys, if anybody that wants to join the giveaway, guys, go join Steve's giveaway, y'all. Steve is really guy and he is trying to give you, guys, give people something did a hard time. Yeah, and also guys, anybody that does want to do all moneys, y'all. I just want to say thank you to the people that have supported the channel, have supported me. I am so grateful for the opportunity that I've gotten in this business. And you know, it's so many people never get opportunities and they never get the chance to do what I do, and and I'm so grateful for it. I am so grateful for the opportunity that I get every day to do streams, get to you know, check the track. I've had people that I've had Tony Flipping Reality from around the Horn from ESPN, twenty year veteran the ESPN came on my show on my birthday to tell me happy birthday. I am so grateful for that Tony flipping Reality from around the Horn we got. We went around the Horn with Tony Reality. That was so flipping cool that he took the tomb out of his day. I'll fuck Bubba's on the front page of Rumble, by the way, to people that that don't know, to the people that are new to the channel. You could also follow us on you can follow us on Rumball. Would you have a tiki talking.
Speaker 2: The TikTok? I just like saying that, yeah, yeah, but I.
Speaker 1: Hope everybody is watching, Yeah, I hope everybody is watching today the m I just want to say thank you. No, no, I just want to say the people, you know, being you know, being someone being someone with a disability, that.
Speaker 2: People say that.
Speaker 1: Some of the cones. So some some of these cons they don't give a fuck. They they cater to the people that are not disabled, you know, over stimulate, you know Twitch doesn't care. I actually in some streams have to turn audio only on on Twitch because I don't like the flashing lights or the stimulation to cause me to have issues because of issues, loud noise gives me issues. And it's like people who who don't want to act like that they're number one. Twitch needs to do more. You know, this is not the first time that Twitch screwed up, and Twitch needs to fix their ship. Twitch needs to fix their ship. Let me let me tell somebody young, you know.
Speaker 3: Yah h.
Speaker 1: M hm h listen, yeah, oh, Southern Pride is one. All right, We're going over to Southern Pride.
Speaker 2: Alright, love you guys.
Speaker 1: We hope that you're in Go over to Southern Pride, y'all, My guys,