Speaker 1: This is Dan Capless and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. Glad you are here. What a spectacular Friday afternoon and looks like a great weekend ahead. Probably another dip in the weather weather by Tuesday or so, but we will enjoy this. Three oh three seven one three A two five five then number text d A N five seven seven three nine. So it's Friday open lines. But the truth is these days, pretty much every day is open lines, right. It's just how fast things are moving right now in the world. And so yeah, whatever you want to talk about, we are always happy to And that's also partially now because of text. Because the thirty roughly thirty years I've been an Eric somewhere around there, you know, there's obviously been this sea change from it used to be almost everybody called and then and now almost everybody has shifted to tech. So you're more likely to get that variety of topics, which I personally enjoyed because I don't think there's any doubt, and I'd like, you're taking this, I'm not even sure the age matters. I think for almost all of us now that smartphones and other screens have really changed us and have really changed our brains and have really changed our intention attention spans and the way we learn, etc. So I think everything is so much faster now, and people, I think we're just geared. We're kind of wired right now, you know, by this technology to just want so much new information, so fast, etc. I think that just leads more folks to text and to text on anything under the sun, which we appreciate. And speaking of under the Sun, Colorado Sun some really good reporting by Jesse Paul on a very serious issue that's raised a lot of different questions, and that is Yadira Caraveo, who had been congresswomen in the hotly contested, relatively new eighth CD in northern Colorado. According to The Sun, had been battling severe depression, couple of suicide attempts during the course of the last campaign, and obviously those weren't reported to the public, and they are being now through anonymous sources. My guess is it's the Colorado Democratic Party, which I have to believe knew all along, right and helped hide it from the public because they thought it would cost him the race. By the way, you tell me, do you think that would have cost them the race or would it have helped her to have opened up and been honest about it? Yeah, Texter says probably cost her the race. I agree with that, but you never know. It could have gone the other direction. But one way or the other, the public had a right to know, and it was hidden from the public, and I have to believe the Colorado Democratic Party was part of that. And I have to believe the Colorado Democratic Party is behind this leak right now. I can't prove it, can't be certain of it, but that's what I believe. And why would they leak it now because she's in the primary now and they think they have a good candidate and the other guy, so Abe Evans, is going to be tough to beat because he's really good. I mean he's just flat out really good three or three he's someone three eight two five five tagst d A N five seven seven three nine. We have been spending a lot of time on this show, as we in every show should on. Really one of the worst bills ever introduced in Colorado House Bill twenty five thirteen twelve quote legal protection for transgender individuals. And though even though one of the most hideous provisions was at least temporarily removed the other night, the provision that essentially was the hey, I either agree that your boy is really a girl or lose custody provision. But there's a whole lot of bad stuff still in this bill, including provisions that would classify quote dead naming unquote misgendering, you know, two bizarre terms. Right, Because so now you commit this horrible offense under the law of misgendering if you correctly gender somebody and that's not rhetoric, that's just fact. If you've got a male there and as all male parts and that's your sign or that's a male in your business or whatever, and you refer to that person as a male, your quote misgendering. Yeah, but that would count as discriminatory act under the Colorado Anti Discrimination Act and as a form of quote course of control in other proceedings. So, my lord, I mean think about that, and that Ryan, what a great way, what a great way to attract new business to Colorado, Right, And that's one thing that doesn't get talked about enough. We've been blessed, and it's probably a big reason that all of us are here. We've been blessed with living in one of the most spectacular places on the face of the earth in terms of natural beauty, resources, minimal threat of natural disasters. We've been given like virtually every God given gift. It takes to have the greatest state in the nation, and yet we lose competition for top jobs and top companies to Minneapolis and cities in Arkansas, etc. And it's stuff like this. First of all, it's poor performance by our Democrat elected officials. But then it's garbage like this. I mean, if you're the CEO of a Fortune one hundred company and you're deciding where to move, Yeah, let's see, where do we want to move? Okay, Yeah, we want to move somewhere with legalized dope. We want to move somewhere that's inviting illegal immigrants in. Yeah, we want to move somewhere where they're lessening the criminal penalties for all sorts of serious stuff. We want to move somewhere where our company is going to be found guilty under Colorado civil rights laws. If we don't call a man a woman. Yeah, let's move our company there, right, But it just comes back, the left really doesn't like you. I'm sorry, and they hate me, but they don't like you, and they're just so devoted to their hardcore leftist ideology screw everything else, starting with the kids, right, How could any of this possibly be good for kids? And they don't even care about that. And here is some sound Senator Faith Winter talking about her crash couch for minors. Now, Ryan, let's try to get her on the show, okay, because I'd love to explore this in more depth. You're hanging your head there, my friend.
Speaker 2: Well, the other sound that you sent me lends me to believe that she's not really going to be eager to go public with anything.
Speaker 1: Well, I just want to invite her for the conversation because I've got this. I've got this belief that there are many out there on the left right now who are trying to take children away from their parents. And you know, we talked a lot about that Columbine story, right, and and I think that in different ways, to different degrees, the Left is on a mission to separate children from their parents, and in some cases just flat out take them. And so when Faith's winner starts talking about her crash couch for miners, and it is in connection with the discussion of this bill as I understand it of twenty five thirteen twelve labeled legal protection for transgender individuals. But why are they so focused on the kids? We don't hear a whole lot of conversation about the adult transgenders. They're so focused on the kids. And that brilliant point Ryan one of the best texts we've ever had, Right, Why aren't the drag queen reading hours ever done at old folks homes? They only do them at schools. So here's Faith Winter on the floor of the house bragging about her crash couch for miners. And in my home, I have.
Speaker 3: A crash couch, and this is something that my now teenage children know I have. And this is where any young person can come and feel safe, regardless of the struggles that they have. And I've had numerous young people that are coming out as trans orgue who felt I'm safe in their home or didn't know how to have that original conversation.
Speaker 1: Let's stop there for a second. So she's talking about crashing on her couch miners who are having issues related to their sexuality. And then she talks about, oh, they didn't feel safe in their homes. But then she adds in there or I'm paraphrasing, trouble talking about her or something. So she's got crashing on her couch miners who are having struggles at home over sexual identity issues and they're having trouble talking to their own parents. Does that feel right to you?
Speaker 3: Come and stay with me because it's safe because.
Speaker 4: They know that someone's going to affirm them, affirm them, and this whole by the way, this whole gender affirming care and affirm them.
Speaker 1: Wait a second, you're not affirming anybody when you lie to them to tell a boy he's really a girl. That's that's not affirming anybody. But I get back to to the factor here involved in bragging about having this crash couch for miners who are wrestling with these sexuality issues.
Speaker 3: I'm just going to support them, and this bill to me is my crash couch for the state.
Speaker 1: Of Now, keep in mind, this is the same faith winner, as I understand it, who had those issues with alcohol like public functions.
Speaker 5: And they met to today and determine there is enough to move forward in this ethics investigation, and that includes video of the April meeting in North Glenn where she appeared intoxicated. Winter apologized for her behavior the day after the public meeting and said she was seeking substance abuse treatment.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we've got somebody, and God love them, because lots of fine people have had to seek substance abuse treatment. But we've got somebody who's had to, at least at the time of that story, seek substance abuse treatment and was out, apparently, whether it's true or not, intoxicated at a public meeting. Who then has this crash couch at home for minors who are struggling with these sexuality sexual identity issues. Does that weird anybody else out? You're on the Dan Caplis show.
Speaker 6: Back to the Dan Kapla Show podcast, And in my.
Speaker 3: Home, I have a crash couch and this is something that my now teenage children know I have, and this is where any young person can come and feel safe.
Speaker 1: Why did she mention that part about my now teenage children know I have this? How's that relevant? Why do you think she threw that in there? She's a cool mom, well, do you think maybe she appreciated how creepy this might sound to a lot of people. She's got a crash couch for miners who are struggling with sexuality issues. Do you think that's why she's threw in the Oh my kids know about this.
Speaker 6: Yeah. I think it's a signal for the kids, her.
Speaker 2: Own children to go out and say, hey, got a safe space for you. Other kids in the whole school, they'll be on board and know that the senator has a crash couch for them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nothing to see here.
Speaker 3: Regardless of the struggles that they have. And I've had numerous young people that are coming out as trans orgue who felt unsafe in their home or didn't know how to have that original conversation.
Speaker 1: So let me get this straight. You've got kids struggling with this sexuality issue who don't know how to have the conversation with their parents. So faith winner, an elected democrat, is going to put them on her couch. Shouldn't they be home with their parents having that conversation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wow, come and stay with me because it's safe because they know that someone's going to affirm them, someone's going to support them.
Speaker 1: So the way to support a kid, and these are heartbreaking cases right the way to support a kid who is so confused and who knows what influences and pressures the kids under Because obviously right now you got a bunch of people on the left out there just trying to recruit kids into this transgender thing. I don't think there's any doubt about that. Whether she is or not, I don't know, but that this whole business of you got kids who are have had a hard time talking to their parents, So this other adult is instead going to have those kids live with her.
Speaker 6: Here's the key question.
Speaker 2: Do the parents know that the senator is offering this crash couch to their children? Or is she doing this behind the parents' bags?
Speaker 1: Great question. That's why we'd love to get her on the show and have the conversation. Not entirely sure she'll show up, but we hope so could tell her we have a crash couch. We do somewhere here, don't we right out there? Yeah, that's right, we do it, do it. He could crash.
Speaker 6: It's not bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And this bill to me is my crash couch for the state of Wow.
Speaker 1: Think about that. So this bill is some may argue crash couch the way to separate children from their parents. And isn't that the big play of the left right now? You look at what happened at Columbine, and we covered that horrific situation in deep deep death where this mother had no idea officials were working behind her back to have her daughter declared homeless so she could move in with another teacher while another teacher was grooming her. But and it extends to a much broader point, right that these lefties who controlled the Democratic Party quite obviously look at the legislature, just believe that they're not your children. They're not your children, and they know much better what's better for these children, and they are going to take your children, whether it's physically literally take them and have them declared homeless, or whether it's they're going to have your children on their quote crash couch for the whole state, you know, or whether they're going to take your children by indoctrinating them and government runs schools. That there's no question the left is trying to separate children from their parents, at the very least, separate them from their parents' values and their parents' principles. Because it's like Jared Polis said the day after you got elected governor, which is a people have to leave their faith outside that the ballot box because polist knows if people vote their faith, the left loses. Well, how can it be your faith if you don't vote it. But we can get back to that. But but yeah, so the left, in order to win, has to separate children from traditional values. And to do that, they have to separate children from their parents. And you see that being done in so many different ways. That's one of the reasons the left fights to the death against school choice right because the left needs the schools to indoctrinate the kids. It's and I think more and more parents are stif darting to see that. And that's part of what you saw on election day, and hopefully we'll start to see that show up in Colorado elections. Three LL three someone three two five five. The number of text d an five seven seven three nine. I do want to get to some of these texts as well. Very thoughtful texters, This text says Dan, last time I checked encouraging miners. Gosh darn it, Ryan, can we all chip in and get a new computer? I mean, your hit show and everything else we should be able to get a new computer and screen. Dan, last time I checked encouraging miners to run away from home and sleep on your quote, crash couch is contributing to the delinquency of a minor. If our state wasn't so messed up, she would be arrested for admitting to harboring runaways. Instead, she is bragging about it. I don't know if the text is legally correct, but I would bet they're an awful lot of people who feel that on a moral level that Texter is absolutely right, Dan, that crash couch sounds like a gateway to harboring a runaway. Dan, it's nicest lady with the crash couch, and it's herself between the parents and the kid. I don't see that as very helpful, and of course it's not. Of course it's not very helpful. But since when have has the Democratic Party in Colorado or nationally done anything that would suggest to you they actually care about kids. I mean, they're Holy Grail. The altar they worship on is the legalized killing of children up to the moment of burst, So what would make you think that they would care about kids? And then we got a text from a woman who had referenced earlier on the Caraveos story. She'd heard a report that Caraveo's son had reported her, and she wrote back to say, no, that is not accurate. That understanding not accurate. Interesting texts, my friend. Why has Bennett gone dark since his announcement? Bigger question? Why has Wiser in many ways gone dark since Bennett's announcement? Is he trying to angle for the Senate seat? Maybe Bennett's gone dark because he's heard about this column I'm writing, which I think will make a very important point about Michael Bennett that will not please Michael Bennett. I think it'll ironically many many people on the left, I think are going to agree with the point that I make about Michael Bennett and this column. I'll let you know when it's going to run. You're on the Dan Kaplass Show.
Speaker 6: You're listening to the Dan Kapliss Show podcast.
Speaker 1: It's expensive to live in the White House. Many people don't know. I mean much is not covered. You're paying for every food, every bit of food that you eat.
Speaker 7: You're not paying for housing and the staff in it, but everything, even travel. If you're not traveling with the president if your kids are coming on a bright Star, which is the first Lady's plane, we had to pay for their travel to be on the plane. It is an expensive proposition, and you're running for two years and not earning an income. So all of that was in my mind. How would we manage this? My fears came from the fact that I thought he could win, but I knew he had an in him to make this happen.
Speaker 1: What did he even say to that? Right? Oh my yeah, the house, that the staff and everything else. Yeah, but but where is the cause greater thimself? Whatever it takes for the country. Valley Forge, all the people who literally had limbs freeze off at Valley Forge, you know, as they were ready to go out and fight and die for their country. But you know in the White House, yeah that the staff and the butler and the maids and all of them were paid for, and the house was paid for, but we had to pay for the food. How do you ever get to that point? Really? How do you and the whole time knowing that every day you spend in that White House, you're net worthy skyrocketing. Now the money's not coming into your bank account that day, but you know, it's coming into your bank account as soon as you leave office. So how do you how do you ever get to that point?
Speaker 2: I'm reminded of the great JD Vance in his exchanged He's still alive, Martha raddits.
Speaker 6: What he goes. Do you hear yourself? Martha?
Speaker 2: This is a do you hear yourself? Michelle? And how privileged you sound and how out of touch this is? You think the average American is going to hear that and relate.
Speaker 6: And go, yeah, I could kind of see.
Speaker 1: But do you think she cares what the average American thinks? Obviously no, no, And I think what we have here Ryan, And it's fascinating to see because you look at Michelle Obama and you look at somebody who was really gifted, right, I mean, God gave her a ton of gifts, you know, gave her a brain, gave her beauty, gave her opportunity, and she's had a lot of success. But somewhere along the line, her identity became that of a victim and she just has to be the victim. And what a sad twist that is, right, because she's she's got an awful lot going for. But I guess the question is what doesn't matter what any of us have going for us if we're not grateful. And we were talking about this the other day, right, And I'm sure your mom same way. But my mom taught us when we were young, as I can remember, every time you wake up, it's what are the five things I'm grateful for today? And then what are the five things I'm looking forward to today? And if you're grateful, you're rich. Who said that? Was that was some rich guy, some rich guy who say I'll look it up during the break, But it's so true. If you're grateful, you're rich. If you're not grateful, it doesn't matter what those numbers are in the account, you're poor. Why is it?
Speaker 5: Dan?
Speaker 2: You know, George W. Bush came from considerable wealth. His dad was very successful going way back, and yet he was kind of cornbread and he could relate to the average American and they tapped into that that is really good.
Speaker 1: Are you ever going to go over to like comedy works and do a show or something, Well, you should.
Speaker 2: I just remember feeling like w spoke to me, like I could relate to him, And the same thing in a much more remarkable sense with Donald Trump, who came from privilege, but he took his father's empire and built it even bigger. And yet he has that common touch, right, that ability to connect with the working man and woman.
Speaker 6: Michelle Obama who should have that.
Speaker 2: She came from pretty modest beginnings right herself, her family.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, and yeah southsider right like us.
Speaker 6: But like exactly like you.
Speaker 2: And due credit to her, she was able to make it. But to your point, Dan, I'm like, why would she focus on the positive? Look how far I came? And isn't Martin great?
Speaker 1: What a great question that is. And you know, from what I've heard, her parents are wonderful. So he can't blame them, I mean because I can remember. Yeah, we're south side of Chicago, seventy six in Aberdeen, and I remember they were called hobosn when I was a real little boy. They would come to the back door because there were railroad tracks nearby, and my mom would always feed him, which is why they came to the back door. You know, hobo's talk to each other and then my mom would it was a lesson, Hey, just be so grateful for what you have. So, but you can't blame her parents. Everything I read about her parents. They're they're really cool. So yeah, I looked it up, Brian. If you're grateful or no, if you're not grateful, you're not rich. Is attributed to John Templeton, prominent investor in Philantropist. I say that word better when I'm not even peanut butter during the break. Yeah. Yeah, but yeah, if you're grateful, you're rich. If you're not grateful, you're poor, no matter how much money you have. I don't think anybody can argue with that. So yeah, just so sad to see that great being about how expensive it is to live in the White House. Well three or three someone three eight two five five text d A N five seven seven three nine. Hey, this story that's just getting so much attention. We haven't had a chance to comment on yet. And thank you to Christy Burt Brown filming in yesterday. She was awesome. We oh, she always is right. We have a uh and she may be in a day next week because I start a trial Monday down in Calorao Springs and we had a last minute hearing that was going to start at four yesterday afternoon, so I had to miss the show and go down to this pre trial hearing. And I'll be in trial at the start of the week next week and then Sheriff's eems Sheriff of Weld County will be in on Monday, Heidi Ganall on Wednesday, and then I believe, I hope Christy Burton Brown on Tuesday, but we'll get that confirmed. And yeah, so we haven't had a chance to talk about this real tragedy that happened involving John Elway, and I just want to touch on her briefly unless somebody else has some other angle on it. But you may have heard the news that from what I understand, he's driving a golf cart and a real close friend of his had been a sports agent, but just close buddies for a long time, was standing on the back of the cart and then fell off and hit his hat and died. And so, yeah, sheriff confirming today out there. This happened at an exclusive golf course area in California. Sheriff confirming today. No suspicion of anybody doing anything wrong. I could have told you that in the beginning, because Ryan, have you ever done that? Just we all do it. I mean, there's absolutely nothing wrong in the guy doing it, and the deceased and nothing wrong in l way driving while he did it. But if you ever done that, just stand on the back of a golf cart.
Speaker 2: Very kind of uneasy, yes, and you got to have your balance, and even if you do, it's not a very secure feeling, right.
Speaker 1: And we all do it, but we all know how dangerous it is, right because think about it. If you fall, you're going straight backwards under the back of your head. You don't have a way to protect yourself. It's going to happen too quick, and then your feet may catch because if people aren't familiar with golf carts, you've got that back. Most golf carts have the back where you put the golf back exactly. And so if you're standing on the back there, if there are bags on the cart, then your feet can get caught up in the bags and straps. If there aren't bags, your feet can get caught up in the indents for the bags. So it's a recipe for disaster. And it happens every now and then. I remember a guy prominent Colorado golf course. It happened to him probably ten years ago, and dad very quick because you fall, you fall right on the back of your head with momentum, and.
Speaker 6: How fast does a golf cart go?
Speaker 2: Not that fast, but it doesn't have to be to miles an hour, maybe something like that.
Speaker 1: And some of them, right, they take the governor off and they go, yeah, just like super fast. But I don't think you have to be going very fast at all, because it's going to be the momentum you get between how tall your head is and where the ground is and that backward fall you can't protect. So just a great sadness, but no reason to believe anybody did anything wrong there. Texters Dan, how does someone know numerous children for this crash couch when it's supposed to be less than one percent of the population, says the texter. We're referring to. Some sound will play again after the break, a prominent Democrat legislator bragging about how she as a crash couch for teens at her home, and so we'll play that sound again real quick.
Speaker 2: Bill Maher said that, and he cited some studies. It's skyrocketed the number of say gen zs who identify as gender neutral or non binary, or it's in the twenty percent range or something like that. Now where it was closer to one percent for say, the baby boomers.
Speaker 1: Why does it seem like the left is recruiting I'm not talking about any particular individual here, but but why does it seem like the left is so actively trying to recruit kids to be a different gender than they are. I'd love your thoughts on that. Three or three someone three eight two five five text d An five seven, seven, three nine.
Speaker 6: And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Glad You're here? Three or three someone three eight two five five texts Dan five seven, seven through nine. Many fine people have done that this afternoon, and a couple of koops and wow, what weather and going to be gorgeous through the weekend, probably not get funky again until Tuesday or so. Hope you enjoy every minute of it. I will be buried in my office in trial preps, so personally i'd rather be snowing out. Not true, because I wouldn't want you unhappy. And I'm really glad for all the kids with youth baseball because I grew up in Chicago. It gets really cold in Chicago, but I don't think it's ever been colder than spring baseball in Colorado. So anyway, enjoy this wonderful weekend if you just joined us. Were talking about a whole lot of stuff, including this prominent Colorado state Senator Faith Winner bragging about having a quote crash couch for minors in her home and then wanting this new hideous bill thirteen twelve to be the crash couch for all of Colorado. What a selling point.
Speaker 3: And in my home, I have a crash couch and this is something that my now teenage children know I have, And this is where any young person can come and feel safe, regardless of the struggles that they have.
Speaker 1: How does the word get put out to these kids? Is she saying that her kids put the word out? Is that why she mentioned? But how does she put the word out to these kids that hey, you want to come stay at my house?
Speaker 3: And I've had numerous young people that are coming out as trans or gay who felt unsafe in their home or didn't know how to have that original conversation. Come and stay with me because it's safe.
Speaker 1: Wait a second, she's saying these kids, it's not that they feel unsafe, and I'm she's talking about kids who just don't know how to talk to their parents about that. So instead, is she saying she encourages the kids to move in with her rather than just go have the conversation with the parents and listen. I am not, in any way, way, shape or form, implying any kind of sexual impropriety. That's not my point. I don't believe that's occurring. My point is this whole idea, and it's the obsession of the left to varying degrees separating children from their parents. If you've got kids who don't know how to talk to their parents about some sexual confusion they're having, the solution is not to move them into your home and separate them separate miners from their parents. That's not the solution in any sane person's mind.
Speaker 2: I got one what if Senator Winter's child identified as conservative and I was afraid to come out to his or her mother as such, and I, in my infinite caring decided I was going to have a crash couch for this conservative child.
Speaker 1: And what a brilliant point. And then you just come back to truly, anybody who truly cares about a child, who cares about a child, is going to want that child reunited with their own parents and whatever issues they have worked out. It's not making it easier for the child to separate from their parents.
Speaker 7: Dan.
Speaker 1: If Chicago wants to replace the Christopher Columbus statue with the statue the better represents the city, maybe they should commission a statue of al Capone. I'm pretty confident in our audience is not interested in who Chicago should have a statue to. But I say this literally. I mean because when you think of Chicago, like, if you're going to do a statue, you're going to do a statue in Colorado. Let's say you're going to take down Old Meth, that that hideous horse out at Dia and use that prime piece of public art space or anywhere else. Good to do a statue that symbolizes Colorado? What would it be or symbolizes Denver. I'd love your take on that. Probably need longer segments for it. If you're going to do it for Chicago. And I mean this literally, not Hallmark card or sentimentally, that statue should be in my parents because my parents symbolized Chicago. You know, Chicago police officer, a woman who could have done anything, chose to stay home and raise five kids on the South Side, and then the Southwest Side worked hard loved their kids, loved God, took us to church, took us to the ballgames. I mean they hard, hard working. They symbolize Chicago. I can't think of any individual who symbolizes Chicago. You know what I mean? Is there an individual who symbolizes Colorado? Like one individual who symbolizes Colorado.
Speaker 6: I've said it before, John Denver, I.
Speaker 1: Would suggest, I'm not yeah, I would suggest Kendrick Castio.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, And I'm not trying to get ye.
Speaker 1: Kendrick Castillo, Dave Sanders, who else?
Speaker 6: Who else?
Speaker 1: You're right on the entertainment side, the pop culture side, But I would say that the true heart of Colorado Kendrick, Dave Sanders, He's a teacher, gave his life to save kids at Columbine. Who else? We should do a show on this, like after I get out of this trial next week. Kit Carson, Yeah, Old west Man, Yeah, Old west Yeah.
Speaker 6: Doc Holliday's buried here.
Speaker 1: You know that makes my day.
Speaker 6: Have you seen Tombstone?
Speaker 1: I am not sorry. I have not seen most of the classics. I've been a little busy.
Speaker 2: I one percent guarantee Amy has seen Tombstone.
Speaker 6: I could be wrong, but I'm.
Speaker 1: Oh, she is so cultured, That's what I mean. Yeah, No, I'm sure she's seen everything.
Speaker 6: You too should watch it this week and it's a great movie. Even Kelly likes it.
Speaker 1: ILL have to watch it, like after I stop trying cases. Yeah, I'm sure you're a little busy at the moment, but yeah, no, i'd honestly I would love to take a month off sometime and just watch all the classics. Yeah, because I just haven't had time along the road between as plenty of time for the Broncos and the Buffs.
Speaker 2: And I'm just saying, between Arizona and Deadwood, South Dakota, there's a lot of the wild West history that goes right through this state.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It is amazing, isn't it. Yeah, it is amazing. But yeah, gonna be beautiful weekend. What are you guys doing. I mean, obviously, two game sevens at the same time tomorrow night. That's big. That is big. Yeah, And I wish the Evs were at home. I think they've got a real good shot. I'm just supremely confident the Nuggets are gonna win. But yeah, so well, hey, guys, Sheriff Stephen Monday while I'm in trial and I will be back on the show next week. We're just not exactly sure when the trial's gonna end, but some absolutely great hosts in the meantime. Have a tremendous weekend, Ryan Kelly, thank you, and please join the show Monday and catch you next week