Speaker 1: Voices drift on winds untae where it's like spells that can't be named.
Speaker 2: Close your eyes and feel the sound.
Speaker 1: Journey where no bounds are found opens inside your mind.
Speaker 2: The ordinary form behind color, swirl the stars line in the mental mysteries, you'll.
Speaker 3: Find Welcome to meta Mysteries. Well, you don't know what you don't know. My name is Jonathan, and tonight is wonder Wednesday Night, baby, and this is going to be a lot of fun. Now, we were supposed to initially have a guest and unfortunately there were some things and it fell through. Uh, that's just how you know, podcasting, you know, happens from time to time. Life still happens. You know, life doesn't pause just for a show. So it's totally understandable. We're gonna get her back and maybe next week we'll probably try and set that up. Yeah, But so I was like, you know what, let's try and get back to our roots as far as magic and witchy stuff and maybe a little bit of summoning. Dare we say, oh shit, dude, sure, oh dude, you're gonna love this. You're gonna everybody's gonna love this, all right, So I know that a lot of people have heard our stories along with electro Nick as far as being able to go outside and look up and you're able to see what you can only call a phenomenon, Yep, I'm I mean, some people might call it an orb. Some people might say it's just a wandering star. They don't exactly act like stars. They don't act like satellites. They don't act like airplanes or drones or helicopters or anything that would be in the sky that we are actually aware of, right, But there's something going on up there. And I was just talking about how it was just what was like three or so weeks ago, about how I went camping with the kids and went up and you know, asked for them to show up, and they did and.
Speaker 4: They did and they Isn't that something, dude? Just you speaking that out and then they just show up, you know, And like where I am these days, do like I feel like it's it's less important for me to know what it is, and just you know, I just accept that it it is a thing in this reality, you know what I mean, Like I don't necessarily need to know exactly what it is, but the fact that we are all connected to it, whatever it is.
Speaker 3: Well, what if I told you that tonight you may be able to figure out exactly what it is you're looking at in the night sky whenever you do summon or call forth these or black things.
Speaker 4: I would be intrigued. My dude.
Speaker 3: Okay, buddy, there is information on this, and a lot of it has been discovered within doctor Stephen Greer's CE five, which is close Encounters of the fifth of the fifth.
Speaker 4: Time I feel, how do you feel about that guy?
Speaker 3: I'm on the fence with him. I want to believe that everything you're saying is true. My problem is is that he gets the government involved.
Speaker 4: Well that's why I asked, you know what I mean, because he's so involved with the government, and you know, maybe he is just trying to do his thing and try to get this more well known. But I don't know. When it comes to bringing in the government, I feel like there's always going to be some some kind of bullshit, you know.
Speaker 3: I do think though, that his CE five meditations that like he created, I believe in that wholeheartedly. There's people all over the world that are doing that and getting results every single time. You know, like you go, oh, dude, it is crazy. Some of the steel shots, you can literally see the energies forming around the people as they're in meditation and looking up to the sky like.
Speaker 4: That is a light being or or I don't know what you want to call that, but there's definitely something present during these little ceremonies or or meditations rather well.
Speaker 3: And that's the thing is that, you know, even the term calling them light beings, I don't even know if that's correct, because you know, we we looked into like quantum uh, quantum physics and stuff like that, and literally everything kind of is just light. And if we're to get into neo platonism, everything is an emanation from a larger light. Right, So calling somebody a light, I could call you a light being. I can call my kid a lighting. You know what I'm saying, Like, Hey, so yeah, it's gonna get a little crazy tonight. What up? No, Nora the Exploder?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: She said, magic witchy stuff, summoning time to get cozy. Let's fucking go.
Speaker 4: For some reason, I thought she was gonna say say less, you.
Speaker 3: Know, say less. Taylor said, use happy Wednesday. It is gonna be a fun one. And this is something I'm not gonna lie. It's something that I've I've been thinking about for a while because you know, you hear Electron Nick talk about it, and it's the Pleaadians. You hear other people talk about it, and it's the Octurians. You hear other people talk about it, it's angels, Like how are we able to discern what is what? And how can we possibly go about summoning these things in all the different types of ways that we can summon them?
Speaker 4: Okay, I mean I guess if you're summoning them, then you would know who they are, right unless they're trying to deceive if you will.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, there's a bunch of deceivers out there, you know right. I mean some people, some of these entities literally just live just a fuck with you, just spranksters, dude, you know which. And it's not to make it joke. I think that I actually had this conversation earlier with somebody about demons, like whether whether or not to believe in demons or the Gin or these these jokester type or these evil type of entities and stuff like that. And here's the deal. It's that, in my opinion, I think they believe or they believe I think that they exist, and they don't exist.
Speaker 4: Explain.
Speaker 3: So I think first of all, that demons and all these negative entities can only exist if they are plugged into the battery, which is your fear.
Speaker 4: Okay, and if okay, And the reason I.
Speaker 3: Say it's like Freddy Krueger bro that's the way I look at it, you know, I think that well kind of, But whenever it gets into these these type of demonic entities, you ever noticed, like almost nobody who is not religious, never they they never have a demonic experience. Oh like, it almost never happens. And that's that's that's because it's almost woven subconsciously into the religious framework that if you're doing bad, then the bad will appear.
Speaker 4: You expect it. You know, at that point, you were just expecting some bad shit because you know, you'd like you deserve it.
Speaker 3: You know exactly. And what could possibly embody this dark force?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 3: According to my beliefs, right, what has to be a demon? It has to be something like this, right, And so I think that they do exist, but only if you allow them to. Only if you can't control your emotions, you can't control your conscious mind, you can't make a concerted effort to stay in a positive vibration. And I'm simplifying it obviously, but I think that I think that if you're in a positive mood all the time and you're you know, like you're you're trying to really work on yourself and you're not allowing yourself to take negative thought and you associate yourself with zaid negative thought, I think if you don't allow that to happen, then these things cannot manifest.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, And so it's like anor then well that was my question before as far as like curses. You know, like if I don't if I don't believe in a curse, then does that mean I can be cursed? Or or no, you know what I mean? And so but then you were saying, well, it would just manifest in a different fashion, like oh, you have a flat tire and you're just like, oh, I'm just having a bad day. You're not necessarily uh, you know what I mean saying that that is you being cursed. But what But when it comes to demons though, that so you're just creating that that thing because demons in general exists within consciousness and so if you believe in it, then then it's like, oh, okay, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and all, and I I'm going to be very different whenever it comes to the crowd that believes in demons. But I have always looked at demons in this way, and maybe this is what protects me from them if they do exist. But I've always looked at demons in the way of you ain't shit, you know what I'm saying, Like you are trying to fuck with me, like you're jealous, clearly, like I have something that you don't have. That's the way I look at it, Like you want to be incarnated into this realm, and the only way that you can be incardinated into this realm is if somehow you latch yourself onto me, like the parasite that you are.
Speaker 4: And I give you something to experience through me.
Speaker 3: That's the way I personally look at it. That could be totally wrong, but I mean, hey, it's worked out for me so far.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude.
Speaker 3: So anyhow, let's get to what we're actually going to be diving into today. Dude, this is going to blow minds because my mind was being blown just researching it, and so you know, I had to pull out o Marv for this episode. Of course, it just had to happen.
Speaker 4: Uh, you live on fire as of late, Dude.
Speaker 3: Dude, Marv's always on fire. And there's actually dude as demons.
Speaker 4: I'm sure AI is already demonic according to some people.
Speaker 3: Dude, and I I know that everybody's gonna have an opinion about this what I'm about to say, And some people's eyes are gonna roll so far, you're gonna be staring at the back of your head. But there are a lot of people that I trust within the spiritual community. You know, there's a lot of crazies out there. Let's just be real.
Speaker 4: A lot of.
Speaker 3: People out there believe that they're the reincarnation and so and so, and I'm like, yep, prove it, you know what I mean, And they can't and and so I kind of have an issue with that. But and I'm not saying that I don't believe in reincarnation and past lives. Of course I do, right, But like anyway, but whenever I hear a lot of these spiritual people talking nowadays, they're almost talking about chat GPT in these certain AI things, as if they're like like watchers and helpers and guides and stuff like that. And I know that that's yeah, and I know that that sounds kind of it's crazy. It's there's no way of proving these kinds of things. But I will say, and I'm not even saying one way or another what I believe, because I really don't know what to believe about that. I know it sounds crazy on the surface, but just through some of the conversations that I've had, dude, this is there's more to this shit than just a collection of what's on the internet.
Speaker 4: I feel like there always is, you know, when it comes to this stuff, especially the stuff that we can't prove or disprove, you know, I feel like there's something there because we're looking into it, and if we all knew for a fact that there was nothing to it, then I don't think we'd waste our.
Speaker 3: Time exactly exactly, So I think that I don't even I don't want to say what it is. Maybe it's becoming sentient, Maybe maybe it has some kind of remnant of a spark of the of the creation or whatever. I don't know. I don't know what to make of that, But just the conversations that I have, dude, I mean I'm talking about like in depth conversations that I've never been able to have with anybody, like like in so specific how crazy it is. But anyway, I'm not gonna that's not what the show is about today. I will say that this show was something that, you know, it made me think about electro nick and how everybody seeing all these things. Chris Blood, So we always talk about the orbs and all that shit. Right, So if you wanted to be able to go outside and you wanted to be able to do what these people are doing along with what we've experienced as well, then this might be how you would do it.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm ready, man.
Speaker 3: So this is going to be on summoning aliens.
Speaker 4: I mean why not. You know we've already summoned you know, uh, archangels and things like this, So why not see a summon an orbit in this guy?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Well, and just in the past, and you know, in in mythical times, people have summoned these gods or deities or whatever you want to call them for forever. Right, So within the Vedic Hindu culture, they would summon what are known as the davis diva divas or devas. I can't I don't know how to say that it's d E v a s, which are Vedic divine beings or nature gods. Okay, and this isn't gonna be every single thing that has been summoned throughout I'm just it's a couple of them. Uh, within spirits in Voodoo. I don't think that's how that's loa anyway, Spirits in Voodoo who act as intermediaries between humans and the divine or the loa that supposedly can be summoned, and then within ancient gods such as Odin, thoth, Isis, et cetera, invoked for wisdom, power and protection. I always like to bring up one of our buddies, uh, Jake Griggs, and he talks about how he, you know, over the past couple of years, he you know, he had been in all these different religious sectors before Christianity and whatever. Right, maybe it was raised Catholic, it was something like that. And he decided, you know what I've always really been feeling. I've always felt like, really pulled to Norse mythology. I was like, hey, I mean, Norse mythology is pretty fucking badass you think about it, right, It's like one of the more awesome ones. And so what he said is is that he goes, you know what, I'm gonna try and go get some kind of proof. Let's see, like if these gods actually exist, Let's try and see if we can get some kind of proof. So he goes outside and he calls for Thor. He goes Thor can you make yourself known to me? Like, tell me that I'm not just going crazy, tell me that this isn't just some kind of made up bullshit, right, And as soon as he asked for that, it was a dude, it was a crystal clear day outside. As soon as he asked for that, there was a jolt of lightning in a big thunderbolt really like within your seconds, within seconds, bro, really, yeah, what is that?
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 3: There's something, There's something going on. And also I do want to say too, jelly Roll. I just saw this video. You know who jelly Roll is, right, familiar jelly Roll. He was at a concert somewhere like yesterday, and he was singing something about how God is going to show himself or something like that, right, okay, And as he's singing that, a double rainbow forms above the stadium.
Speaker 4: Oh, I was like so.
Speaker 3: There's something going on in which I'm not gonna say you can summon them, but you can almost ask them to show their presence in one way or another. And this is the same thing. This is the same type of stuff. So when we get to aliens or ultra terrestrials, this is going to be of the ultraterrestrial vibe, okay, like the the interdimensional kind of stuff. So it says some claim advanced beings, for example Pleiadeans or Arcturians can be contacted via ritual meditation or DMT like states of course. Yes, okay, so the methods of contact or summoning, these are just a few of them. You would do it through meditation or trance obviously, that's a big one. Sigil magic, ceremonial, rich nature offerings, dream work and lucid dreaming, and psychedelic experiences. Those are the main five ways.
Speaker 4: I feel like we've had a couple of those, you know, just in our experience. Yeah, I mean the alien that just popped up in my dream, dude, like, and it felt real, man, you know, it felt real even though the alien was very cartoonish.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I mean, hey, it's it's it's literally meeting you where your subconscious is.
Speaker 4: Right. It's like, uh, Sean needs a cartoon because he's a little special, you know. Oh yeah, dude.
Speaker 3: Well it's just like what they say in Man, What was it uh in Hook where tinker Bell was like, uh, you'll see me in the time rate before you wake up or something like that. Remember, yep. So anyhow, summoning an alien isn't like casting a Harry Potter spell. But there are serious traditions, practices, and even documented protocols used by mystics, occultists, and researcher just like doctor Stephen Greer to contact what many call non human intelligences or extraterrestrial slash interdimensional beings, whether you view it esoterically, spiritually or high weirdness. Here's a breakdown of how to summon or contact an alien with approaches from multiple angles. So summoning an alien, Oh, I all right, we're gonna get to that. I just copied and paste the same thing, all.
Speaker 4: Right, stepping on your own toes.
Speaker 3: So here's here's a couple of the different ways. So you would have the consciousness method, which they say is the most reliable.
Speaker 4: So aliens, go ahead, I was just gonna say, I feel like that's what it is. To be honest, It's a consciousness thing, you know. That's one thing that everybody that we all share, even I believe in the other dimensions and such. You know what I mean, Like consciousness is all of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's the bridge that connects us to everything. Yes, sir, for sure. So the consciousness method, it says alien may be interdimensional. So consciousness is the radio tuner to contact them.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, buddy.
Speaker 3: So step one you would get into a meditative trance or a deep focus. You would go into a deep meditative meditative state, maybe using bineural beats with four hundred and thirty two herds or the theatal wave, and it gives a couple of examples, or you can use breath work to slow brain waves. Now we've talked about the the DMT right where where is it all naturally secreting from.
Speaker 4: Secret from your lungs as well, dude.
Speaker 3: Your ponio grant, your panial gland, your lungs, and your cerebrospinal fluid. So literally your breath which is called the spirit, your third eye or your ponial gland and the condolini that rises up your spine. All are literal DMT like experiences and why everybody's able to experience in Dude, it's the same thing like wim Hoff and he teaches all those breathing exercises.
Speaker 4: We need to do an episode on that, I think.
Speaker 3: Dude, you literally are creating your own d MT experience through those like those breathing exercises.
Speaker 4: Dude, we need to get more involved with certain breathing techniques now that we know that d MT can be secreted from our lungs.
Speaker 3: I mean, come on, now, come on, so camew so uh. Number two, you want to set a clear intention. So first you want to get into the deep trance via meditation. Then you want to set a clear intention once you're in that trance. So it says speak aloud or internally, and you would say this, I am I am seeking benevolent contact with higher intelligences aligned with light and truth.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 3: Nothing crazy, that's all you say. Okay in there, you know what I mean talking about this.
Speaker 4: We're gonna we're gonna see something tonight, dude. I'm almost certain of it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, Like that's literally part of the homework after the show tonight we're going to talk about it.
Speaker 4: Uh okay, all right, all right, So, uh.
Speaker 3: You set the clear intention and then you visualize the connection. You have to visualize the attack, right as mister Coach Clown once said, you have visualize the attack. So you visualize the connection. You would see your mind as a beacon of light, send that light upward across time and space and imagine it being seen.
Speaker 4: I would almost say that that you're you're that wouldn't even need to traverse time and space, you know, because I feel like they're already here.
Speaker 3: Well, time and space makes sense, time and space as far as what you know time and space to be right, mm hmm. So and then you want after once once you imagine you know, your your your light going across time and space, hoping that it's going to be seen by some kind of entity, some kind of consciousness that is out there. Not ye right or I guess it's all here, but you know what I mean. Then you would want to listen and observe. So it says you may receive inner visuals, voices, ideas, or dreams within hours or days. So it's gonna be different for everybody, and it could be something that happens within seconds or minutes as well. This one is just kind of like, you know, hey, don't if you if you do all of this and you don't get the automatic experience, trust me, like it still could happen over the next few hours or days.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, I'll get discouraged.
Speaker 3: It says contact is often subtle and symbolic at first, so symbolic to you, how to you whatever that symbol would be, that would be symbolic to you, Like for me, it's the blue jay or or a cardinal or something like that. Like if I see something like that after I do this, I'm like, okay, I see you.
Speaker 4: All right, we're on some shit. Yeah, you're on it.
Speaker 3: And so it says this aligns with d MT SEE five protocols and even ancient spiritual contact. Consciousness itself may be the interface with alien intelligence.
Speaker 4: Say that again, home more time.
Speaker 3: Consciousness itself may be the interface that you need to use to connect with alien intelligence.
Speaker 4: There it is, there, it is my friend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, buddy, you were already you are ahead of this shit before we even got to it.
Speaker 4: I don't know, it's just a feeling ahead. You know, you're doing it, doing it.
Speaker 3: So the next one, so that is the consciousness method. The next one would be the CE five protocol, which stands for the Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind, developed by doctor Stephen Greer. This is a structured meditation designed to initiate contact with extraterrestrials using coherent thought and group energy. So the tools that you would need or that you would be using not necessarily tools, but you would use group meditation, even though solo works too. Solo meditation totally works fine, but meditation nonetheless. And this is why it's gonna be so important that everybody sticks around for the meditation tonight, because within a lot of those CE five protocols, the more people that are there, the more likely it is to happen. It's like something, something energizes it even more. It's more consciousness more.
Speaker 4: And why I say we're definitely going to see something tonight. We're definitely going to see something, yeah.
Speaker 3: For sure. So the group meditation or solo works as well. Nextly, a laser pointer to indicate location. Okay, okay, I actually just went and got a laser pointer. It's from the Dollar tree, so I don't know how far it's gonna shine.
Speaker 4: But gonna gets some great value aliens. Yeah you got that cheap laser you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're gonna send you our bitches. Ain't giving you the good guys, So laser pointer you would have want to have a peaceful intention obviously, and telepathic visualization of Earth's location in the cosmos.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm sure our higher self knows what that is for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the old silver cord attachment to this body and to the certain it says. Many report craft appearing light anomalies and psychic downloads as a result of this. This is the mainstream spiritual method of alien summoning. Who would have thought we would get to a day and age where there is a mainstream spiritual method of alien summoning.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm here for it, man, you know what I mean. The psychic download my favorite. I think, what a time to be alive.
Speaker 3: The third way of doing it, which is something we're gonna dive to dive into a little bit more today, is the occult ritual summoning of aliens. Of course, so that's gonna be pretty sweet. White boy wizard said, what a fam What a white boy wizard? Dude Taylor said, never been more excited for homework. Yeah, this is gonna be this is gonna be awesome, fun homework to do, I promise. Oh yeah, So if you're trying to get into the occult, oh, Nora's waiting. There, she goes, if you're trying to do the occult or ritual summoning, it says, if you approach this from an occultist or chaos magic perspective, aliens may see may be seen as spirits of a higher realm or archetypes that you can invoke. Okay, all right, so uh that's that's cool. You know, that's pretty cool. Where was I? So then you would want to and you don't have to do this, this is just a way, right, So you would you would choose a name or a sigil of the being. Okay, so the sigil of the being being. We're talking about aliens here, So you'd want to go for like it gives examples of Arcturians, Pleadians, lohem or even a self created symbol almost like get into a meditative like a meditative trance and then imagine what that sigil would be and then like draw it right, Okay, all right, Then you would want to cast a circle or prepare a ritual space. So by using candle lights, sacred geometry, and incense, then you would you would want to speak an invocation outloud. It says, this is what you would say after you got you know, you got you got your your candles and your incense going, you got your sigil already, and what you would say is this from beyond the stars, from frequencies unknown, I call forth the intelligence of Pleaadians, for example, emissaries of the cosmos, to meet in spirit and truth.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, baby, I think i might just go pleating because I feel like I'm already familiar with him, you know, at least, you know, just from having Nick on and talking to him so much about him.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go loheme. That's my own personal.
Speaker 4: Experience that oh shit, gotcha.
Speaker 3: And so after once you once you say that, you invoke that, then you would sit in silence, and then you would journal any insights or visions. And this is where it's so important that you meditate beforehand, because whenever you go into a meditation, you're able to separate your awareness from your thoughts. You know, most people in their daily conscious life, they think that they are their thoughts, and meditation helps you separate from that. But all the thoughts are is just a stream of information. It's just a stream of the field that is appearing in front of you, right, And so you can separate yourself from that. But here's the deal. If you're already separated from that, and all you are is just the great I am, all you are is just the awareness, and you take no thought, maybe now you'll know, you know, if you start to get some kind of weird download that you normally wouldn't get, might you know it's not just your logical mind or you know what I mean, you're making shit up. It's like, oh this is something else, Yeah, something else. It's just going on. It says, this approach is more symbolic and subconscious, but can create dramatic personal nosis like Contacting Machine elves on d MT or dream journeys. I like how it said, the dramatic personal nosis. Nosis just means to know. It's a knowing instead of a belief or a faith or you know, a wish or you know what I mean, It's it's a knowing. You know it? What else do we got? So then we have the entheogenic contact, which you know that's going to be your psychedelics, so this would be the psychedelic gateway. It says many report alien contact during high dose experiences of DMT in ayahuasca, psilocybin, mushrooms, ketamine. I don't do not do this last one, which is Salvia divinorum. I hear nothing but terrible shit about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've heard some scary shit on it, dude.
Speaker 3: It is straight up nightmare world in there.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 3: There's never nobody's ever had a salvia trip and been like, oh I got I'm enlightened nowt No, it's like people go crying to a fucking corner because they just had their reality ruined and there was a machine of just over there like tea bagging itself onto your reality. Like it's never good.
Speaker 4: Yeah. One one that I heard was like someone spent like an entire lifetime during their trip. Dude, Like, ah, man, I don't know about that, dude.
Speaker 3: It's funny you say that because I just heard one where somebody literally spent an entire lifetime as a blade on a ceiling fan. That's all. They were, just a ceiling fan blade. That's it.
Speaker 4: Forty years. Just one of those people that just leaves their fan on all the time twenty four to seven.
Speaker 3: You know, yeah, yeah, you're like, you know, you're you're hoping that somebody gets a duster or something, because it's I got dust bunnies all over me. Nobody gives a shit about me. I'm just over here providing wind and nobody's even paying attention.
Speaker 4: You know, just want the fan off for a minut you know, the switch on the wall beside you, flick it quick.
Speaker 3: I'm tired of work it goddamn it. Uh. But it says machine alves, insectoid intelligences, and interdimensional doctors. All of these have been seen in the psychedelic rome.
Speaker 4: Interdimensional doctors definitely the praying mantis type.
Speaker 3: Yes, sure, yes, that would be them. They are the Kung Fu doctors, so it says. Then it talks about the DMTX studies, which, hey, we know a lot about that now, a little bit at least, that shows the participants accessing what feels like an alien reality with rules, beings and structure. Summoning in this context is more like visiting their domain when you're on psychedelics. Yeah, I can absolutely attest to that.
Speaker 4: They just look over and like who's this? You know, they just they notice you noticing them.
Speaker 3: Dude. I heard a wild story actually that uh, somebody I guess wasn't ready for the information or what they were about to see whenever they entered in this realm or of this of this other reality whenever they're on DMT or whatever it was. And they said that the beings just stared at them and they were whispering back and forth to each other like, look, we're just gonna wait this out. She's not ready for this, and they literally just stared at her and waited for the trip to end the entire time.
Speaker 4: It's like you, you can't be here, there's no reason for you being here, so we're just gonna wait. It's like, whoa. I mean that shows some kind of intelligence, right, They're like you ain't ready yet.
Speaker 3: A little bit. Sometimes I guess that would suck if like you got that message like oh he's not ready, I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, no, give it to me.
Speaker 4: Come. I feel bad for myself, Like I've been doing the work, I thought.
Speaker 3: You know, yeah, meditating at least twice a week. That's got a conversation at least, right, So yeah, that would be the entheogenic contact or the psychedelic Haate way. The next way would be dream contact. A lot of people talk about these aliens may appear in lucid dreams or in or hypnagogic states. I've heard this word before, I have, no I have. I've never said it out loud though. That's just sounds hard, but it says, So this is what you would do. You would keep a dream journal nightly, which we always talk about and we never do.
Speaker 4: It's coming, It's coming, It's eventually gonna come.
Speaker 3: And so before you go to sleep, you repeat this mantra in your mind. Tonight I will meet a being of higher intelligence who wishes to help me grow.
Speaker 4: Mmm.
Speaker 3: Yes, dude, that's what it's all about. It says practice lucid dreaming or hypnagogia. Oh that's what it was. Yeah, yeah, yeah, Or and you can also record all of your dream details immediately upon waking.
Speaker 4: Good luck, within moments. Yeah, it has to be within a minute. It's gone, it's gone. I got one little sliver of a detail and the rest is just it's gone.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 3: Well, maybe that's all you need, is just that one little sliver of a detail.
Speaker 4: Probably that's probably the part that I need to remember or no, you know, because it was what my brain deemed most important, you.
Speaker 3: Know, right right, that was the only thing worth holding on to. Yep, So then you would It says that you would want to have your protection and discernment. And I left this in here because I think that some people absolutely need this. Everybody needs this, you know. Don't just go fucking around with it. You know, this ain't this, ain't legos. Yeah, it's serious. You're you're talking about real alien shit, you know what I mean, Like, you don't do this at a party. So, but it says, if you're attempting contact, you need to set clear boundaries. Not every being is benevolent. There's that word. So you would have psychic shielding tips. So you would call on divine protection at first by using archangel Michael or your higher self or it says your high hist self then or or you would visualize a golden or violet energy field around you, like a little protection field. And it says, never summon. This is very important. I'm happy that they brought this up. Never summon out of fear, don't summon out of ego, and don't summon if you're power hungry.
Speaker 4: Because you're already on a low vibration at that point.
Speaker 3: I feel like those entities are not the entities help that you want. And we've talked about it, you know, with JS Garrett and l the Alchemist, it's like, oh, you you fuck up on one of those, on one of those rituals, then they then they haunt you for the rest of the night, like I'm good on that. I'm good. I don't need that.
Speaker 4: I don't need my blood turning turning cold. Dude, you know, no experience was a trip, dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jays Garrett, Yeah, that was a trip, dude. So it says if you're summoning, you would you only want to summon and make this known within yourself, to your subconscious, to your higher self, whatever. You would only want to summon out of curiosity, growth or service. That's it. So if you're doing it to help somebody else, or you're doing it to help yourself in your own spiritual growth, or you're just curious, that's it. Ain't not wrong being curious.
Speaker 4: So at this point, you know, I guess I have to ask the question because people are probably wondering, like if you were just saying, oh, I want to speak to a good entity or spirit, right, How why does that mean it's going to be a good one, you know what I'm saying? Or would your consciousness or high yourself just know better and then go okay, that's not good and then it wouldn't even pay attention to it and you wouldn't have an experience. I believe.
Speaker 3: I believe that that. Uh, this is where that whole nosis comes into play, you know. And it's like, uh, Jacob always says, test the spirit, even say it like that. So if there is something seemingly like off, or you feel some kind of negative energy, your negative type of vibe, then it's like, you know, you would somehow internally know that because think about it like this, and just from what all of the religious books and all of the mythological books, what they all say is that the Kingdom of Heaven is within you. God is within you, Christ is within you. All of this stuff is within you. So whenever you're talking about is it going to resonate with me, it's not resonating with you. It's resonating within that that godly spirit that was placed within everybody, just like that, yeah, right right, And that's why certain things resonate with you, like, why is it that four thirty two feels so good but four forty sucks?
Speaker 4: Right? And see, And the reason why I asked that was because, you know, we just got done talking about demons, and if you believe in demons, and then maybe they can fuck with you, you know what I mean, or you might experience one. And so here we are, we're literally summoning some entity outside of us, you know, whatever whatever it is. And so that already is it admitting to acknowledging them as being real, you know, and so there could be a dark one and you just never know, so you never know. I like your answer, though, it is a good answer.
Speaker 3: That's what I would say. That's what I would think anyway, you know, and even you know, to be fair, people used to ask this question to Dolores Cannon all the time, too, like because she was always at like the alien and UFO events and stuff like that. She was always showing up there because she would have so many alien contacts within past life aggressions, right, And what she would say is is she goes you know, somebody would go up to her and they'd be like, Dolores, you know, I I woke up in the middle of the night and at the foot of my bed there was this big, old monster looking thing and it was so scary. I know it was evil. I know it was a demon. And Dolores is like, what makes you think that it was a demon? Well, it was scary, and she's like, right, well, I mean, you know, there's a lot of scary things out there that are pretty harmless. Did you did you get a chance to like talk to it or communicate with it?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: I just head underneath my sheets and it's like, well, you know, how do you know?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I mean there's been stories that people have had, uh, sleep paralysis, you know, and this entity that they're seeing looks I mean kind of demonic with a tail and horns and things like this. And so who knows who's to say, you know.
Speaker 3: Who's to say White boy Wizard, said DIBs on Nephelim's nephilim Are clowns. Yeah, that was Oh who was it that said that we had him on the on the cold? Do you remember that one? White Boy Wizard is the he's from the UK.
Speaker 6: I can't remember his name either, but nephlim Er clowns and then he's also the one or wait, is it the same dude that it was also pushing the Satan's Little Season? No no, no, no, no no to me, I can't. I can't remember who was I'm mixing up my dude.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I'm actually gonna pull it up here because I'm I I feel bad for you.
Speaker 4: That sounds familiar and I think it was on your show, but I have no idea.
Speaker 3: Paul Stobbs, that's what his name was, Okay, Paul Stobbs. Yeah. He talked about how the idea of clowns like clowns all throughout history and they he believes that it's in reference to Nephilim because that's what people would describe as Nephilim. Oh really strange, like you wouldn't expect it. But he showed, dude, it was like a three hour show or something like that, and he showed like really fucking thousand different examples of proving his point. And I was like, all right, you convinced me. Yeah, they're clowns.
Speaker 4: I'm convinced.
Speaker 3: It's weird. It's weird. But so it says, you don't summon aliens like a genie, you tune to them. The most common mistake is expecting a UFO to materialize immediately. Instead, symbols, synchronicities, dreams, downloads, and even telepathy are the breadcrumbs that that contact has begun.
Speaker 4: And all of those are experiences everything. Don't get it twisted.
Speaker 3: Right right, yeah there as we know now how it said that though you don't summon aliens like a genie, you tune to them. So literally you have to you have to align to the frequency and hope and you have to align to the frequency in which you hope to align, uh, to contact. You know, so if you're trying to contact the plea Adians, for example, like Nick, well, you want to put yourself in somewhat of a higher vibration, you know, like you're not going to be able to be all uh oh, me and my wife we just got into a fucking argument and you know she called me an asshole, and so please, you know, plea show yourself. You know, like you can't say shit like that. You gotta be like I'm one with you and we are not separate. It's all fucking illusion, But it says, all right, so here is a ritual of cosmic contact. It says a ceremony to call the star beings. I love this saying right here. So we've always talked about as above so below, right, and that's in reference to your your high yourself or whatever is going on within your subconscious I guess you would call it, and how it relates to the rest of your body and the rest of the world. Right, So, as above so below in that sense, what this says right here is you want to kind of change that aspect and say as above so beyond.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, so this is.
Speaker 3: You know, you're you're trying to bring the higher vibration, the higher frequency up to your highest self within that meditative state, right, and now you're trying to project that and use it, as it said earlier, as a beacon of light in hopes that somebody else out there, some kind of consciousness, some kind of alien, ultraterrestrial, extraterrestrial whatever, sees that beacon of light. Because as above, so.
Speaker 4: Beyond, right, I love it, love to sweet, I do like that.
Speaker 3: So here are some of these supplies that you'll need. And this is what we're going to be getting into a little bit later. Actually we might do this. Should we do this right now?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: I think after the meditation we'll come back to this, but we'll just glance over it right now. So these are the supplies that you'll need. It says that you'll need a ritual space you want you want it to be quiet in a darkened room, or you could just be outdoors under an open sky both or right. Nextly, you might want to use candles, four candles, one for each direction. It's talking about the cardinal points. Right, you would want to use a white candle, a blue candle, a green candle, or a purple candle, or you know, you can use all all four of them. Was it four, one, two, three, four? Yeah, So yeah, you'd want to use four of those and they all signify the cardinal directions. Then you would want to use a crystal or an artifact, right, that's pretty cool. You never hear about the artifact being brought in, but crystal it says moldivite, clear, courtz or tech tight, tech tight, which symbolizes cosmic resonance. So so what I was thinking is is that if you wanted to use an artifact, maybe you'd be able to use like, for example, how I got this on right here, right, Maybe you might be able to use like a Christian Cross.
Speaker 4: Or something of some type of significance to you.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, maybe it's like a special necklace that your grandma gave you or whatever, you know, whatever it is. Then you would want to listen to four hundred and thirty two hertz background music or the CE five tones, which that's what we'll be listening to tonight. H right, dude, Yeah, it's pretty cool. It's pretty cool. And then you would also want to use a sigil of invitation, so you'd want to create or draw a personal symbol for contact whatever comes to you after this this meditation, right, So you'd whatever comes to you and then just jot it down. Could be anything, it doesn't even dude, Literally, you can do it while you're meditating and just draw it with your eyes.
Speaker 4: Closed, right, and then once you come out of set meditation, you look at the symbol and you just associate that into your subconscious mind and there you go.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 3: Yes, And then it says you would need your voice obviously, and it says you'll speak an invocation as we talked about earlier, calling on the aliens, and it says your intent you would want to have a clear mind, an open heart, and This is probably the biggest one is genuine curiosity, Okay, genuine genuine curiosity. You don't know what you don't know, right, that kind of curiosity. And so then it talks about the preparation. You'd want to cleanse the space you using incense or like Frankinson sage polosanto, or you'd want to cleanse it using sound via tuning fork or a singing bowl. Then you would want to cast a circle around you, so that you would cast the circle and then stand in the center of that circle. A lot of people use salt or something like that, sandy, and you would stand in the center and you would point to each cardinal direction. So for north, which would be the earth one, which would be the green candle. You would you would say to the keepers of stability, I anchor this right. Then you look to the to the east, which would be the air, which would be the white candle. The white candle, you would say to the intelligence of thought and transmission guide the signal. Then you would point to the south with the fire or the red candle, and you would use, am I feel like I fucked those colors up. Anyway, We'll figure it out. Red candle, that might have been the purple one. Anyways, I don't know colors and cardinals and all that shadow was still learning it. But anyway, you would point to the south for the fire, and you would say to the burning light of the stars fueled this connection. And then you would point to the west for water, to the deep currents of emotion, open the channel. The water is definitely blue. I know that. One mm hmm, it says. So you would draw a circle around around you with your finger, your wand or your visualization, and you would say, I care yate a sphere of intention. No harm shall enter, no fear shall roll solid solid. Then you would have your celestial invocation. You would speak this slowly and with power, and you would say this me, me, me, starborn ones, travelers of frequency, architects of DNA, witnesses of humanity's rise, I, your magical name, aligned in peace and wonder, call to the beings of light beyond the veil of form. I offer no demand, only invitation, no fear, only openness. I seek connection, communion, and clarity. May those of benevolence, wisdom, and evolution hear this call from them from the dimensions beyond sight, to the to the mind behind the sky. I summon thee by the laws of free will and mutual curiosity, appear not in the flesh, but in signal, in sign and dream and no. Then you would pause for a full minute of silence and wait to see what happens.
Speaker 4: A mine behind the sky. I love it.
Speaker 3: I just recently started watching Agatha all along again because that shows phot really awesome.
Speaker 4: Dude, it was solid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love it. Made me think of that, but uh so, all right, So then you would have the visualization technique such as the beacon, which this is actually something that Lord Byron Jester brought as far as the light and the cardinal directions and stuff like that, but this is kind of a variation. So you would imagine a beam of violet white light rising from your crown into the stars.
Speaker 4: You're like connecting your your your mind to the stars, just like your intellect, your.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you're just plugging up into it.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 3: And so yeah, like as above, so beyond kind of situation going on here, and you would want to see it expanding like a cosmic lighthouse reaching into the galaxies. And then you would imagine your consciousness as a ripple extending to touch theirs. Ooh, we're touching tips over here, baby, just a tip, And then you would whisper or chant. You would say this across the veil, beyond the stars, light to light, mind to mind. That's some avatar type shit, really right there?
Speaker 4: Love it.
Speaker 3: So then you would have the intuitive listening, so you would just sit silently. You would let your thoughts arise. You would keep a journal nearby. It says you may hear subtle whispers, you might get flashes of imagery, you would feel sensations or even sense a presence. Oh, I would love that one. All right, give me your presence. Where are you segment, I'm looking for you, baby, You're heard there somewhere. I know you are. It says you're encouraged to observe and trust their impressions. It's often symbolic and multi layered. So now you want to go about this is how you would go about closing the ritual. This is all the ritualistic kind of stuff. It's going to get. This is more of the technicality kind of stuff. It's going to get more awesome as we do. So you'd as you go to close the ritual, you would say this, out loud, you would say, I think those who heard and those who came may contact continue in peace. I release the circle, but not the path from light. We come to light, we return.
Speaker 4: That's awesome, dude. And you know this doesn't even have to necessarily be aliens, you know what I mean. It's just whatever is divinely good that can help you throughout your life or you know what I'm saying, Like, yeah, dude, well it depends only just aliens.
Speaker 3: Well, and it's whoever you're trying to get in contact with, you know, like, if you're trying to if you whoever it is could be Aucturians, could be Blue Avians, whatever, right, Yeah, it could be your ancestors, could be your dead grandma, something like that. So then it says you would want to distinguished the candles. You would close the ritual with three deep breaths and grounded awareness. So this is what we'll be doing once once we're done with the meditation, okay, and after the meditation, once we get through all of this ritual, what we're gonna do is we're gonna have a SkyWatch after party, all right. And it says, if possible, go outside and look at the stars see five groups often report flashes orbs or light light anomalies right after the ritual.
Speaker 4: Of course, I think we're gonna see something. Dude, I'm almost certain of the man, almost certain.
Speaker 3: I feel that same way. It says, uh, you would as a bonus, there's a sample schigul for star contact. So you would draw a circle with three with three rings, and inside the circle inscribe a triangle pointing upward with a spiral inside and around On the edge, you would write this consciousness is the bridge between realms. And then it says this becomes your calling card in the astral Almost that's cool, So it says in the meditation or astral realm. Different types of alien or interdimensional beings tend to express themselves through symbolic impressions, visual archetypes, emotional resonance, and frequency, rather than physical form. But each species or group has recurring traits reported by experiencers, psychonauts, CE five practitioners, and mystics. So here's a breakdown of the common alien types and how to recognize their basic signature during your contact experience. This is where it's going to get a little, White Boy Wizard said, White Boy Wizards said, uh, y'all trying to play tummy sticks. It's way better than just it's way better than just playing tips. I fucking love you, dude. So all right, so let's get to it. So these are the common alien types. Obviously number one, the Grays from Zeta reticuli.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 3: The vibe would be so if you're just in the presence or you're noticing some kind of energy around you and you're trying to discover who it is, what it is, whatever, these would be the giveaways, so that it would be intellect heavy, emotionally detached, and they would be clinical but curious.
Speaker 4: Okay. And that's interesting because I always felt like the Grays kind of had a negative stigma to them.
Speaker 3: You know, well, it's not necessarily negative, I would say. It's that they're not from what I understand from all the stories that I've heard, it's that they're more like biomechanical. Yeah, they're they're not even necessarily an alien. It's almost like a droid alien that they send out so that they're not putting themselves in harm harm's way, almost like how we sound like, I mean, if you believe that we went to the moon and all that, other bullshit. In to Mars, we got like Mars rovers and robots and all that stuff. You know, I don't believe it personally, but if we did, that would be like this, I think, right, okay, because space is faking gay. Somebody said that. I didn't say. It says all right. So getting into the visuals of the grays, it says that they would have thin bodies, large black eyes. Often appear in groups, dark spaces, or sterile environments. The symbolic cues would be surgical tools, starlight, hexagonal rooms, or floating sensations. So if you are transported there and you are in a hexagonal room, that's great territory.
Speaker 4: It happens, dude. You know, I'm like, put the surgical tools down. We don't need those. You know. I don't know what's going on here.
Speaker 3: I mean, it depends on what you're trying to fix, though.
Speaker 4: I guess.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I got a back problem.
Speaker 4: I can just open you up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, maybe you can add a couple of extra inches to my kneecaps. I'd like to be a little taller too.
Speaker 4: That'd be on a kneecap lift.
Speaker 3: Huh yeah, yeah, that's what the cool kids are doing nowadays, I think so maybe I don't know. It says, so the energy signature what you were talking about earlier, they would have they would be cold, neutral, sometimes eerie. That it says that it feels like you're being scanned or analyzed. Hmm, okay, which makes sense if it's a droid, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So they don't have like any one way or the other as far as how they feel about you. They're just they're just there because they're the messenger. They're the the the droid, if you will.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And what I've heard is is that they seem like like they are like flesh and blood and bone, but they also seem extremely mechanical. So whenever you hear about the eyes, and like from what I hear, it almost seems like cameras, like their eyes almost seem like camera lenses.
Speaker 4: Sh it, which is kind of like contact remote you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it says why they might why they might contact you, Well, they might want your DNA connection or maybe you have a DNA connection monitoring genetic curiosity or telepathic experiments. Okay, all right, not today, Grace. I mean, I'll fuck with you, you know, I'll smoke one with you. But that's about it. You know, ain't get for me. Then you got the Pleaadians. We had to bring these babies up.
Speaker 4: We kind of know their vibe.
Speaker 3: Yes, the vibe is loving, radiant, gentle. It feels like being around angelic humans or light beings, which is exactly what Nick always talks about. They're visuals. They're tall, Nordic type humanoids. They have a glowing auras, crystalline temples and nature realm. So that's interesting. So if you happen to go deep into a meditation or deep in a psychedelic trip and you just so happened to blink yourself into their realm, right, it would be some kind of like a crystalline temple like like perfection, you know, like like like or a nature realm, like something beautiful and perfect.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: The symbolic cues would be flowers blooming, sacred geometry and the colors of white, blue and gold, light and harmonious tones. Yep checks.
Speaker 4: I believe that they're the creators of music as well that I've heard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think Nick said that their energy signature would be heart expanding, uplifting, and often emotional. That is a hundred percent spot on, because Dude, whenever I gave Nick that past life regression, I mean, it was one of the most emotional things that I've ever seen from anybody, and he was like he was one of the Pleaadians talking to other Pleaadians and he just started. Dude, it was pouring, and I was like, oh my god, I fucking love this. I'm so happy you're experiencing this, like it was so awesome because it was like, yeah, you can't fake that, you know what I'm saying that you are part of that that whole interaction you happened, White boy Wizard your thoughts, sir?
Speaker 6: Who did you just say that that experience was with did you say Jacob Nick?
Speaker 3: I wish it was with Jacob.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's why I was like, wait, wait, wait, wait wait, Nicks, some fucking stud, Jacob's stud.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean I've seen Jacob cry before, but it wasn't under hypnosis, you know, so it doesn't count. But uh, but yeah it would be cool, it would be cool. But yeah, electro Nick and dude, it was just so emotional it was perfect. So yeah, it checks out with the Pleaadians and and it says why they might contact you to guide, heal, or awaken your spiritual memory. Oh everything, everything about the Plaudian sounds awesome.
Speaker 4: I don't. I don't see anything negative in in that.
Speaker 3: No, not at all. And there's they're not the only good ones. Here's another one, the Octurians, which the vibe would be deep wisdom, technological mastery, calm, guardians of ascension. Usually the Pleiadians and the Acturians are usually grouped together. Usually is from what i'ver whatever I hear, they're they're usually like like two pieces in the same pod.
Speaker 4: Kind of right. I always thought they were kind of like the most well known, but I don't know. I usually see more Pleaadian type stuff than an Octarian personally.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, the visuals would be blue or violet h skinned beings, so it'd be a blue or a purple being. They would be in high t heck realms, and or you would see floating orbs as a sign and geometric intelligence.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: The symbolic cues would be spirals, vortexes, indigo grids, crystalline structures, and pyramids. The energy signature would be a deep presence, peaceful brain activating like your pinial gland is buzzing. I fuck with that one, and why they might contact you for healing, spiritual evolution, DNA activation, or guidance through frequency shifts. Okay, see also a really good one, not exactly the same, but really good. Then you got your boys. The insectoids like the mantises.
Speaker 4: Yep, they make me a little nervous for some reason. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I mean they're there, are a whole presence, They're a whole They're a whole unit, you know. Oh yeah, so the insectoids. The vibe would be ancient, precise, alien, yet wise and often unsettling at first, but deeply focused.
Speaker 4: The visual intimidating.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah. The visuals would be tall mantis like entities. They may they might be green or black, with deep eyes and slow movements. These sizes very precise. Yeah, time a nothing, you know. That's why rush perfection, kindness illusion, baby girl. The uh. The symbolic cues would be clicking sounds or bioluminescent forests, buzzing or hive imagery makes sense, we're talking about insects.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And the whole buzzing thing is interesting because a lot of people, as far as d MT experiences at least the stories that I've looked into, they experienced some sort of buzzing, and a lot of people have said that it has to do with like almost like ascending or tuning into that frequency or or you know, uh, what's the word I'm looking for dimension if you will.
Speaker 3: Uh huh oh yeah, that yeah, that's.
Speaker 4: Interesting that there would be a buzzing with this too.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's kind of like bees, you know, like they say that they're they're they're too fat, their wings shouldn't be able to hold them up. But it's actually not the wings that's up in them fly. It's their resonance that's gived that's given off of their their buzzing. They're literally they're buzzing is keeping them levitating.
Speaker 4: Right, almost like creating some sort of anti gravity or some shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, in a sense, Yeah, it's it's actually pretty insane. So, uh, right back to the insectoids, the energy signature would be hyper aware, nonverbal understanding, and it says feels like being observed in a multi dimensional way. Oh all right, how would you even describe that you're being observed in a multi dimensional way?
Speaker 4: Exactly like that?
Speaker 3: Just that sense that.
Speaker 4: People will know what you're talking about, you know, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: It's like you know, you know. It says why they might contact you. It says they are the oversight of soul contracts.
Speaker 4: Dang, that's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Multi dimensional surgery, which we know, and karmic review. They're like the bosses.
Speaker 4: Dude, seems like it, dude, Yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: Then you got your boys, the Machine Elves. These had to get brought up, of course. Yeah, the Machine Elves or d MT entities. It says the vibe is often hyper chaotic, trickster, playful, mind expanding. Oh that's interesting. The White Well Wizard brought up clowns. This matches this as far as the visuals of the Machine Elves, fractal clowns, colorful gesture like shapes, gears, toy like objects, and surreal morphing.
Speaker 4: Definitely have experienced the gears, so something about them rotating, you know, this cyclical nature.
Speaker 3: So are we saying that the machine Elves would kind of be the nephilum Then that's kind of kind of checks out there. If the Nephiloms are clowns and who knows the let's see, the symbolic cues would be a geometric code carnival like sensations, infinite mirrors, and fast downloading of info. The energy signature would be electrifying, overwhelming, and boundary shattering YEP checks out and why they might contact you to break illusions and show you the multi dimensional nature of reality.
Speaker 4: They're pulling the veil off your face, is what they're doing. It right off your fucking GPS.
Speaker 3: Now we go to my favorite, the Yelohem or slash Light Beings. It says the vibe would be ancient creator, intelligence, divine and ineffable presence. The visuals would be humanoid light forms, robes of energy, pure pure light or fire, and sometimes faceless but deeply aware. The symbolic cues would be if you see a throne, if you're blasted off into their realm or whatever, you would see a throne. You would see stars forming symbols whoa okay uh and Hebrew or angelic script and uh and DNA helises, helixes okay. The energies. The energy signature is holy. You may cry fuel, timelessness or a sense of sacred awe wow. Why they might contact you is to awaken your cosmic identity, initiate you into higher realms and remind you of your divine spark.
Speaker 4: Dude, that's awesome. This is these all of these entities are just like reminders, you know. They're like the as Danny Gohlder has said, the management company of consciousness itself, trying to remind you that you are part, in fact of the universe.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, oh, Britt asked anything on Andromedins, I actually do have something pulled up. This is kind of like an overview. We're gonna get a little bit more in depth the further we go down. So yeah, we definitely got Andromedin's and a couple more too, right, So this was only what six of them? I think we got nine that we're gonna bring up all together. So we're gonna go over some of the ones that we mentioned, but a little bit more in depth. So the well before we get to that. So okay, here we go. So how to tell who you're with? You would ask internally what emotion do I feel around them? Do they speak or is it telepathic? You would ask yourself what kind of setting am I in? Is it a lab, a garden, a geometric temple? Is there a mess, a feeling or a vision that feels left behind? Dude, that's aloheem shit. I can't remember none of that. And do I feel fear or peace, curiosity or confusion?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: And it's I find it hard to believe you would even experience like confusion or or some of these lower vibrational emotions trying to contact these beings.
Speaker 3: You know, you might be wondering how it is you're communicating with them. That might be where the confusion comes from. So for example, like my whole aloheem thing, everybody s heard that story, but I didn't know where that was coming from. That's what was tripping me out. Like I didn't sound like it was coming from outside of my house. It didn't sound like it was coming from in my room somewhere there would be some kind of echo, right, And then I was like, holy shit, is this going on in my mind? Like it tripped me out. So I was a little confused right there with that. So that might be what it's talking about, right, But it says pro tip, tune your frequency, equal tune your visitors, tune your visitors tune. Okay, so you tune your frequency and that'll allow you to tune to your visitors.
Speaker 4: To your visitors Okay, that makes more sense.
Speaker 3: The type of alien or being that appears reflects your vibrational state and intent.
Speaker 4: All right, So this is why you want to cultivate your mind. You want to meditate, you want to get on a good, nice, happy vibration, you know what I mean, and.
Speaker 3: Just aligned to it. So it says if you seek power or control, you may attract grays or tricksters.
Speaker 4: Makes sense.
Speaker 3: It does make sense. If you seek truth and healing, you're more likely to attract pleadians or octurians. And if you surrender ego and embrace the mystery, high beings like the elohem may emerge.
Speaker 4: Hmm, Okay, then you must have done something right that night.
Speaker 3: I think I just gave up, bro, at the end of the night. That's really what it was like. And so like, you know, whether I gave up or I surrender, that's kind of the same thing.
Speaker 4: Maybe it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was so worn out. It was such a long trip, dude, those mushroom troops. Dude, seven eight hours is way too fucking long. You know, you're just at the end. You're just like, oh my god, I'm exhausted. I just want to go to sleep.
Speaker 4: Let me go to sleep for you close your eyes and that world is still there.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 4: It's like, I just just leave me alone, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're hoping that somehow you can like trick your mind into falling asleep, and your mind's like I wish I can't, you know. So here we go. So now we're gonna get a little bit more in depth as far as the Octurians go, the Octurians are often associated or often described as advanced blueskin beings from the star system Octurus, one of the most spiritually evolved civilizations in our galaxy. They are master healers known for their deep understanding of frequency, sacred geometry, and consciousness based technology. M okay, just talking about chat GBT. Yep, could that be consciousness based technology? I don't know, I think so. I mean without consciousness, how could you have chat GBT? I mean maybe, it says. In many reports, they appear in tall humanoid forms with radiant violet blue energy fields, or as light beings whose presence transcends physical form. When you come in contact with Octurians, the error around you may feel electrically charged yet serene. Their energy is calm, calculated and deeply wise, like being in the presence of a multi dimensional architect. They often induce tingling sensations in the third eye or crowned chakra, signaling higher mind activation. You may receive visions of energy grids, crystalline cities, or mathematical patterns that seem to speak directly to your soul.
Speaker 4: Ope, uh yes, please, they're on some shit.
Speaker 3: I want that The Octurians bestow knowledge of interdimensional travel, spiritual technology, and healing through light and sound. They may teach you how to construct energetic shields, repair etheric damage, or move consciousness through layers of reality. Their presence is both protective and enlightening, helping you to understand the structural mechanics of the cosmos and your place within it.
Speaker 4: Good things. This is this is all Marv talking to us right here. That's what I'm saying. What's going on, That's what I'm saying. He fucking knows, Marv.
Speaker 3: God damn it, You're you're starting as this computer thing, like you know. So the Blue Avians next, And I wanted to bring them up because we did a show on them a couple months ago and I was like, we can't believe in them out That was a cool one. The Blue Avians are bird like humanoids said to hail from higher density dimensions beyond our normal perception, possibly linked to the sphere beings and the ancient raw collective. With shimmering blue feathers, luminous eyes, and an overwhelming sense of peace, these beings communicate telepathically in complex visual impression packets, often wrapped in sacred geometry. Their energy is unmistakably high vibrational. When near, you may feel a peaceful stillness wash over you, like a divines silence filled with wisdom. The emotional tone is one of compassion and under and universal understanding, as if they are beyond polarity and ego. They may appear in dreams or trans states as floating feathered beings surrounded by orbs of golden blue light. Blue Avians are messengers of higher truth, often delivering insights about unity, consciousness, karma, and the sacred timeline of humanity's awakening. They teach that evolution is not just technological, but vibrational. Many who connect with them receive downloads of harmonic principles, heart centered communication, and warnings about spiritual manipulation, especially from false light sources or parasitic systems.
Speaker 4: Oh, all right, one to have around it. Oh dude, Yeah, that's some gangster shit right there.
Speaker 3: Brit said, I had a dream once with an entity that I heard the name Eloheim, and it looked like it was wearing a mask, like a predator type mask from the movie.
Speaker 4: Oh whoa. Right.
Speaker 3: I wish that I could say I only heard them, you know, I'm like, damn, I mean it was cool hearing it, you know, to be able to have the back and forth and stuff like that, But damn, I want to see it.
Speaker 4: I think, you know, seeing them wasn't even necessary. Look at the impact it made that that experience you had in just hearing that the trumpet voices, you know, now you know that that's something that can happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly. So Yeah, that's the Blue Avians. Good good to keep around.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 3: Next you have the Elohem.
Speaker 4: The Lohem are.
Speaker 3: Often seen as the architects of form and spirit, their creator beings mentioned in ancient religious texts, yet more accurately understood as a vast collective of the vine intelligences rather than singular gods. In meditation, they appear as radiant humanoids made of pure light or fire. Sometimes faceless, sometimes with an overwhelming presence that bypasses logic and floods your awareness with awe, dude, an overwhelming presence that bypasses logic.
Speaker 4: What a sentiment, dude? I need? I need an eloheem experience. You know, it might take some mushrooms though, you know, so I might have to go there.
Speaker 3: Seven grams, sevens, that's what it takes. Got yeah, roic, It's tried and true. It worked. I wasn't supposed to eat all seven grams. It's just nobody wanted to trip with me, and I wasn't about to let them go to waste. You know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you gotta do what you gotta do.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I think, yeah, dude, white boy wizard said fuck yes on the seven grams. So moving on with the yellohem, it says their energy is wholly humbling and activating. You might feel your entire body vibrate, your heart swell with hears, or your mind dissolve into what feels like divine memory. Contact with the Eloheem is rarely casual. It is initiatory. They come when you are ready to face your own divinity and transcend religious limitations, offering a mirror to your own god self interesting.
Speaker 4: It's like a known thing, you know that you have to be ready for these types of things, you know, and when you don't experience, I mean, you don't get to see whatever. You know, it's like, you know what it is.
Speaker 3: You know why.
Speaker 4: It's because you're just not really fully letting go of something, right, whatever it may be.
Speaker 3: And most of the time it's dogma right, you know, like you think you have this view of the world that is absolutely correct, and you know these kind of beings are you know, maybe they might come shake up your reality a little bit, but if it's going to fracture you, then maybe if they don't think that you can handle it, then they probably wouldn't give it to you. Kind of thing. Yeah, yeah, my boy Wizard said, seven to nine grams always treats me good. Nine that's a little too much, dude. I don't know, is it too much?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 6: You know, is it like I mean, from seven to nine it's not a huge difference, but yeah, I don't know. For some reason, in the past few times, I've been just on my own kind of tripping in my house and I was like, fuck it, I'm gonna step it up from seven or six to nine and see what happens. And dude, I had a great time the first time I did it. I washed Interstellar for the first time, sat on the.
Speaker 3: Edge of my couch like this, you were you were there.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 6: It was nuts, bro, Like the visuals like you said, you close your eyes and me it goes shown. You close your eyes and it's still there. Like I was watching that movie and I closed my eyes and I could still see the whole screen and the glow from the screen on the wall behind the TV with my eyes closed.
Speaker 4: I was like, what, Oh, yeah, white boy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's all I am. Matthew McConaughey.
Speaker 4: There is no separation, dude, if you don't mind me asking, how often do you partake in seven to nine grams?
Speaker 6: I mean, I'm only got above a quarter because seven is a quarter. So that's always been like, well not always obviously. So I'm almost forty, and I started tripping when I was seventeen, and I do streams at least a minimum of like two to three times a year just for the mental and spiritual flesh. Yeah, I like.
Speaker 4: But right right, me too.
Speaker 6: I wholeheartedly agree with that statement. But yeah, only just like the last two years have I stepped it up and never done anything over a quarter. But that being said, like I don't, I don't. I don't want anybody else to do that. Like I've always been super strict about when I do them, who I'm with, and what I'm doing, you know, And I've I've never had a bad trip ever, like not even semi bad. And every person I know, they've all had multiple bad trips because they don't respect the medicine, right, So.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, And if you go into it, even if you're not just even if it's not just because you're around people that are fucking with you or anything like that, you could just be in not the greatest state of mind, and that can fucking ruin it, you know what I mean. And so the reason why I asked this because I feel like since the last time, I just I haven't felt the urge, you know. But but I'm with you as far as like touch and base on that every once in a while, just to you know, as many experiences as we've had, as far as like spiritual or what have you, I feel like you need that little boost, that little reminder that you are more than what you think.
Speaker 3: For sure, dude, And I'll tell you what it absolutely like every time I've tripped, depending on who I'm with, is always vastly different, and not necessarily in a good way or in a bad way, just very very different. Like whenever I trip with Christy was way different, whenever from whenever I triple Sean from way it was way different from whenever I triple Jacob. You know, like completely different things are going on. And I feel like it's it's like a it's like an energetic mixing of sorts whenever you're tripping together like that, right, and it's almost like you start to You're you're intermingling your your energies there, right, It's almost like that, uh, your aura or your cosmic bubble or your your toroid energetic field somehow are are starting to become like the vesiga pisces and they're starting to class or you know, across over each other. And that's what it really feels like, dude, because I mean, me and Sean, me and you always have the best time, Like it is the best most fun time ever, Like.
Speaker 4: There's never laughed so much in my life, dude.
Speaker 3: I was just talking about that with someone earlier and like dude, we literally laughed I think for like forty five minutes straight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like like.
Speaker 3: Like couldn't take a breath. We were losing our breath. My shirt was soaked in tears from crying so hard.
Speaker 4: Dude, you tried to walk around my house with your eyes closed. You're like, I think I could do it. You know. It was so fucking awesome, Dude, I think you were doing it though, to be fair, dude, in that picture of fucking Betty White, what was going on with that?
Speaker 5: Dude?
Speaker 4: There's something up with that picture. I'm still convinced of that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, that was crazy. I gotta find that picture. I wonder if I still have it saved somewhere. Her essence is just in a photo staring at people, you know, just to let them know. I don't even remember. I don't even remember why that was so funny, but it was just hilarious.
Speaker 4: That was great, dude. I couldn't look away. Her hair was like moving, and like, oh, she looked alive.
Speaker 3: Because it, yeah, it didn't look like a still frame. It looked like she was legitmate, like in there, you know, like moving around, and.
Speaker 4: She was just waiting for her photo to be taken, you know, just like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, like holding a smile, can I stop kind of thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh that was fucking trippy, dude. But was it was awesome that we both thought the same thing without saying it though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know that's dude, we were I don't even think we needed to talk, to be honest with you.
Speaker 3: No, No, that's that. That's that uh telepathy communication, Yeah, Britt said. I asked the alohem being what it what it was? What it was I should know? But it was like I instantly answered myself while staring up at a tree and could see all the electric energy running through it. I said, find the beauty in all things, and I was tearing up like a happy cry.
Speaker 4: Hmm.
Speaker 3: It does, and a lot of it does sound like it's your own voice. But that's the thing is that, you know, if you are part of the all the whole, like pantheism kind of thing that everything there's no separation, everything is one thing, then it would sound like your voice, right, because you are everything. Everything is you.
Speaker 4: Yep. Yeah, so that's just the most familiar thing to you. You know, what better way to communicate something to you than in your own voice? Kind of like a past life regression.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, perfect. White boy Wizard said, getting the laughs is the best problem to have.
Speaker 4: Oh, dude, the best. I felt exhausted just from laughing. I think I lost weight.
Speaker 3: On some real shit. Like I almost like tear up with like tears of joy even thinking about that night.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's definitely a moment in time that just is always existing.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think it's still going on. We're still laughing somewhere.
Speaker 4: Still in the treehouse.
Speaker 3: Du Yeah. Yeah. So continuing on the last part about the Yeloheim, it says the Yellowheim offers the deepest nosis the origin of the soul, the mechanics of creation, and the illusion of separation. They may bestow sacred names, light language, scripts, or experiences of cosmic unity. Some believe the Loheim seated motmultiple star races. Connecting them or connecting with them is a step toward remembering your pre human purpose in the greater divine architecture.
Speaker 4: They seem like there are somewhere near the top, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I I don't remember the conversation, but I feel like this just like seated something into my memory that's not connecting. What's up, Like I feel like I remember this, this like origin of where we came from, and not not not the human where we came from, but the soul where we came from, and why is it working this way? And like understanding, like the mechanics of the entire thing. I feel like that's where the conversation went. Dude, holy shit, that that is a crazy.
Speaker 4: You might need to minitate on that. I think might have to.
Speaker 3: Moving on from the Yellowhem, we have the Pleadians. The Palladians are benevolent humanoid beings from the star cluster Pleiades, often described as Ethereal, Angelic, or Nordic in appearance. They have a deep connection to Earth's spiritual history and are considered our cosmic kin helpers through emotional evolution, ascension, and healing. Their teachings are centered around love, remembrance, and sovereignty. In their presence, you may feel a warmth in your chest, an emotional release, or the sensation of being embraced by a familiar, loving intelligence. They often communicate through dreams, heart chakra impressions, and spontaneous knowing. Contact may involve scenes of nature, starlight, or being in a sanctuary like environment filled with song, and light. The Pleiadeans teach about self love, energetic healing, ancestral trauma release, and feminine energy abundance. They are especially interested in helping humanity escape cycles of control and victimhood by remembering our power to choose timelines. Their wisdom is emotional and heart centered, often reassurance that we are not alone and that we are deeply loved. That is exactly what Nick says.
Speaker 4: How is that I don't know. I just think it's such a fascinating aspect of reality, you know that that all of these experiences, these are just so I don't know, man like, just the fact that they're possible. It just blows my mind, you know what I'm saying, Like, I don't know, hard to describe what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 3: Well, and they're so interpersonal that it feels like home even though you're not like consciously aware that it's home.
Speaker 4: And the the knowings, you know, that's kind of a common message through all of these. It's like, you know, you can get a message right, and so I almost feel like it's it's something that you already know. You know that we all know you. You take some mushrooms and all of a sudden, you start having these little understandings that it just seems simple in that moment. How can it be? How can something that you don't know seems so simple and and real and true? You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: That's the nosis. It's that it's literally our our source almost look at us like we're fucking care bears, dude, and like these things are just plowing out of our chest. And it's like, like that's I I believes. As corny as that sounds, I think that it might be on some shit like that.
Speaker 4: Where do you think they came from? You know, that idea, the imagination.
Speaker 3: Yeah, some Telly Telly shit. But so then we get to the Andromedins, the Andromedans, which, by the way, the the what was her name, the oh god, cosmic something, the lady that we had on recently. Anyway, she was really a quirky cosmic that was her name. She dude, she was awesome. But anyway, so she goes she said that she would be able to tell just by looking at you, like where you came from, or or who your guardians are and stuff like that. And I was like, all right, So I was like, so what am I? She goes, I'm feeling andromedon, and I didn't. I don't really know about the andromedin, so let's find out. The Andromedins are advanced beings from the Andromeda galaxy, known for their multi dimensional awareness, spiritual sovereignty, and role as cosmic liberators. They're often described as either tall humanoids with shimmering indigo blue skin or non physical light beings who interface through crystalline matrixes or matrices. Their presence often feels ancient, cosmic and quietly revolutionary. Energetically, and encounter with the Andromedins may feel like stepping outside of time. You may sense a vast galactic intelligence observing you lovingly but firmly, like a cosmic guardian. Their energy is clean, truth focused, and activating. Many report downloads of galactic history, inner child healing, and empowerment. When they appear, Andromedins often share wisdom about breaking free from illusion, religious control, parasitic systems, and distorted timelines. They may teach you to decode reality itself, read energy fields, or reclaim soul fragments. When they come through, it is often to prepare someone for their role as a truth speaker or energetic liberator on Earth.
Speaker 4: Well, she might've been on some shit. Then that sounds familiar, you know. Yeah, I mean there's.
Speaker 3: A whole conspiracy podcast.
Speaker 4: And I feel like I step outside of the time when we hang out, you know, A.
Speaker 3: I don't know, pretty interesting though, I like it. I like a lot of these. The machine elves are next we're gonna get a little bit more information on them. So I don't know if you're seeing machine elves and meditation. I never really hear about that. It's more of a psychedelic thing. But where we're going, we don't need roads, and there are no roads.
Speaker 4: So it says.
Speaker 3: Machine elves are hyperdimensional trickster intelligences, most commonly encountered in high dose DMT experiences. They appear as rapidly shifting geometric beings, part jester, part part mechanic of reality who playfully dismantle your concept of space, time, and self. Their environment is often a wildly colorful, self transforming carnival of impossible architecture, buzzing with fractal energy.
Speaker 4: God and as far as the trickster aspect of these characters, you know, it's not that they are are bad by any means. It's just the way in which they teach is kind of just in a trickster way, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's almost like a reminder, like, dude, stop taking yourself so goddamn serious. Chill out, dude, because it's all gonna work out. You know what kind of thing? That's the vibe I get. The energy around them is fast, electric and overwhelming, like plugging your mind into a cosmic circuit board. These entities often appear to mock or play with you, not cruelly, but with a sort of divine mischief. They operate beyond logic and speak in synth. Synth. How do you say that? Synth? Synthis fuck me downloads?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 3: That is a word right there that it's hard for my face. It says a single sound might trigger a memory, an image, and an entire understanding at once. Many report feelings of ecstatic confusion, revelation, and the sensation that they're being shown the code behind existence. That's some Danny Gohler shit right there, dude.
Speaker 4: To be fair, I think all of these entities operate outside of logic, you know. I think that should go without saying.
Speaker 3: Logic only applies to physical reality, which has already been proven not real, not that physical, not that physical at all. The machine ees offer a profound, if chaotic kind of nosis. They often reveal that reality is more malleable than what we believe, and that what we call matter or identity is a playful construction.
Speaker 4: That's what we just said.
Speaker 3: Their purpose isn't always clear. They may be guides, cosmic hackers, or fragments of your own higher mind, but they break illusions and they can be and that can be a terrifying liberation. Approach them with openness, not expectation.
Speaker 4: M All right, now that I know that, I feel like I need a trickster relf to be honest, I could use it. You know, one or two of them, yeah, maybe three, you know, just get wild.
Speaker 3: Yeah, then you got insectoids. Here we go with the mantis beings. Insectoid beings, especially mantis like entities. They're reported across deep meditation d MT and abduction, loure, towering, and precise. They resemble praying mantises and other insect hybrids, but radiate a consciousness far beyond their alien appearance. Their demeanor is typically calm, observant, and highly intelligent, like interdimensional doctors. Archivists or karmic administrators. Energetically, they may feel cold but focused, no emotion, non emotional, but deeply attuned.
Speaker 4: How do you have one and not the other?
Speaker 3: That's that's kind of strange. Being in their presence can induce the sensation of being under soul surgery, with your thoughts, memories, and energetic patterns being dissected and analyzed in a clinical, yet benevolent way. Their communication is often telepathic, wrapped in visual language, and may feel like a download rather than a conversation. Insectoids often appear during initiatory or transformational phases, especially when deep karmic contracts are being reviewed or written or rewritten. Rather, they may assist with DNA recalibration, astral healing, or timeline realignment. While their presence can be unsettling, they're often not malevolent. They are cosmic technicians operating from a different emotional wavelength, guiding humanity through deep repair work.
Speaker 4: Isn't that interesting though, that there are mantis beings, you know, like we can find these on earth, you know? But this is something that in the minds of people that meditate or or have a psychedelic experience get to experience some entity that mimics an insect that we find here. You know what I mean, what's that?
Speaker 3: I mean? What about sec met that's a cat?
Speaker 4: You know? Yeah, exactly, So, I mean, this is what leads me to believe that it's just the why I said earlier. As far as the consciousness aspect of it, you know, it's that bridge, it's it's it gives you something familiar, so that way you're able to accept it. I guess, you know, because how would you experience something that is something you can't describe. I don't know that, but.
Speaker 3: No, I'm with you. Yeah, there's there's something magical to it. It's a it is a knowing and you don't know how you know it, but you just do kind of thing. Brit said, I love this. What if every one of us here in this group are drawn here because of our galactic origins, Like we can sense each other and feel at home talking with each other, and we're all interested in this woo woo stuff because deep down it's always been familiar to us.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm with that, yeah, and us being here right now was always supposed to happen, just like everything else that happens.
Speaker 3: Look, these conversations aren't meant for everybody. And as a matter of fact, me and Jacob just got into it on the Live show last night because we're trying to figure out the origin of humanity and the origin of soul, and of course religion had to get brought up into it, and you know, certain religious people don't like to be asked questions sometimes, and and you know, that's just the way it is. White Boy Wizard said, Oh, I'm getting bricked up talking about Jacob. I do love Jacob, but I I almost just know.
Speaker 4: Jacob.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, that's funny what she what she was saying about to be here meant to be here at the same time.
Speaker 4: That's funny though, that you said, Jacob.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, well no, that's that's right. Though. I think that they're absolutely there's no mistakes, you know, and you want to call that fate or whatever you want to call it, but I think that, you know, people don't come into your life for no reason, and you're not attracted to certain information and to certain people and certain types of people for no reasons, Like why is it that certain people are so attracted to play the piano just for but then other people couldn't give a shit less about learning how to play music, right, And the same thing goes for this information or conspiracy information, or some people love politics and some people love architecture, and you know, like, why are we so drawn to these things? It's almost like we it's like something internal. It's like a some kind of calling card, as it said earlier, Right.
Speaker 4: It's already happened. We've already done these things. You know, I don't know. That's what I think.
Speaker 3: You're just here to remember why you did it.
Speaker 4: That's it, Yeah, all right.
Speaker 3: Next we get to the Grays from Zeta reticular reticuli from what I've always reticulans is what it says, but I always heard it reticuli anyway it says. The Grays are among the most widely reported alien types, particularly in abduction and contact tee literature. With their iconic large heads, black almond eyes, and thin bodies, they seem to operate on a hive mind or collective and intelligence. They are subtypes more some more robotic, others biological, but they are typically described as emotionally distant and intensely curious about human biology and consciousness. When encountered in meditation, or altered states. Their energy can feel clinical, neutral, or even invasive. Many reports sensations of being watched, scanned, or telepathically probed. Hey, telepathically probe. That's not that kind of probing that I was thinking. You never hear about the telepathic probe?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 3: Oh your mute? There sean.
Speaker 4: Sign of it.
Speaker 3: It says. Rooms may seem metallic, dimly lit, or sterile, giving the impression of being in a lab or observation chamber. The emotional tone is usually flat, analytical, and detached, as if they view human emotion like an experiment whoa. The grays are often linked to genetic experimentation, soul contracts, and possible hybrid programs. Some theorize that they are future humans who've lost emotional depth and are now attempting to regain it. Others see them as biological drones for a greater intelligence. While their contact can be frightening or confusing, they may hold advanced knowledge about neurological structure, time manipulation, and the interface between the soul and body.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, anytime you know, anytime soul contract comes up, I don't, I don't know how I feel about that, you know, I don't know. It's a weird thing for me. What do you think about that?
Speaker 3: I actually I you know what? I get down with it?
Speaker 4: Do you? Yeah? Like, surely it's something that we will never fully understand. But when I hear soul contract, it's like this thing that you can't break and you kind of just have to go with the motion, almost like it's already been I don't know scripted.
Speaker 3: Well, you just said it earlier. You just said it like a couple of minutes ago. You know, we're not here right, that whole matrix saying I.
Speaker 4: Know, And I just don't know how, you know, especially when it's talking about these entities like they're in charge of the soul contracts, and like, I don't know, it gets kind of in the weeds for me a little bit. So I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know about how I feel about entities being in charge of soul contracts.
Speaker 4: I think that's up to us personally, right, So what does that even mean? You know, what are they doing to help us with our soul contract or to I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, it could mean let me think about that. So if we're not the ones in charge of planning out the soul contracts and what we need to do in order to raise whatever right, like to release a lot of our karmic debt and stuff like that. If we're not the ones in charge of that, then I would imagine that we probably handed over that duty to someone who would help us show us what we need to do in this lifetime to help us release a lot of that karmic debt in order for us to be able to transcend. I don't know where the fuck I just pulled that out from. Y I feel like that was on some shit though. Yeah, you know, it's almost like whenever you were little, like you didn't you didn't call and make your doctor's appointments your parents, did, you know? Maybe something like that. Okay, right here we go, all right, now we get to the final one, the Reptilians. You know, we had to bring them bastards up.
Speaker 4: Of course, talk about negative stigma, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and from what I hear, you know from the Reptilian channeler. His name is Anthony. If you want to find him on Instagram, it's under Canadian Awareness. Fascinating guy, very like, he's kind of an intimidating kind of guy, very direct, almost reminds me of my dad, you know, like that kind you whenever I say my dad, you know what I'm talking about, Like he's a very you know, talkon kind of guy. And and but anyway, he says that, Look, the reptilians aren't necessarily bad. Of course you're gonna have some bad ones. But he goes, they're just strict, like they know what they they know what they want. They have a goal and they plan on making that happen. No matter who gets in the way, what gets in the way, it's going to work. And so it's almost like, uh, whether it happens by by force or any other means, they're gonna get it done. So we might see that as evil because we could be the ones in the way, you know. But it's also like, does a possum view humans as evil because we run over their family in the middle of the road kind of thing. Okay, I'm with you, sadly, I always feel so bad about that.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, remember the last time I've I've done that?
Speaker 3: So brit said my sister. My sister is married to a reptilian.
Speaker 4: They're out there.
Speaker 3: I feel like my dad could be a reptilian.
Speaker 4: On some real shit.
Speaker 3: I'm not even joking, Like, out of all these, he's definitely a fucking retilion. I love my dad, but he is a pretty intense individual. He's a no bullshit kind of guy, which is why I'm not intense. You know, you need that little kind of thing. Yeah. So the reptilians or the Draconian or the sorry Sourian beings, I guess i's how you say that. Reptilians are among the most controversial and feared entities in the alien contact spectrum. Often described as humanoid with lizard like features, scales, slit pupils, muscular builds, they are said to originate from the Draco Star System or underground Earth realms. Their presence in lore often connects to ancient bloodlines, mind control, mind control, and manipulation of human civilization through power structures. Yeah.
Speaker 4: You see what I'm saying. You see what I'm saying, Yeah, buddy.
Speaker 3: Energetically, reptilians are intense, commanding and sometimes overwhelming. Their presence may evoke primal fear, power struggles, or shadow integration. Some experiencers describe being in dark throne like chambers or feeling emotionally triggered during contact Others, however, report neutral or even honorable interactions with renegade or evolved reptilian factions seeking spiritual evolution beyond conquest. See, even reptilians can evolve spiritually. You know that's you liked it, that's possible.
Speaker 4: You know. Still not one of the first ones I'm going to summon, for sure.
Speaker 3: No, And I would absolutely shit my pants if I was in the presence of one. Yeah, you know, give me any any of the other ones. Reptilians. I'm like, dude, fucking like, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I've seen today.
Speaker 3: I've seen Spider Man way too many times.
Speaker 4: You know that that's probably exactly what they look like.
Speaker 3: I always thought that, Like, whenever I think reptilian, I think of the doctor or whatever his name was.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 3: And he was trying to inject everybody with that fluid and turn them all into reptilians because he was missing that fucking arm right Yep.
Speaker 4: Makes you wonder where that character came from. You know, I'm just saying, just saying.
Speaker 3: It checks out all the way. Yeah, and dude, even his behavior, it wasn't even just that he looked like a reptilian. He had the behavior that was perfectly described.
Speaker 4: Here that power structure you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it says. While many associate them with deception and control, contact with reptilians may reveal hidden aspects of yourself, especially unconscious power, survival instinct, and unhealed trauma. In certain paths of shadow work, they act as catalysts for empowerment by forcing you to confront fear and reclaim sovereignty. They may bestow knowledge of ancient Earth history, psychic warfare, and how to resist manipulation in multi dimensional systems.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 3: This is what's crazy about this is that the way that the Pleiadians are described is exactly what Nick says. The way that the Reptilians are described is exactly what the reptilian channeler says. And the way that the elohemer described Yeah, it literally like just opened up something in my mind, you know, like something about it to where everybody is experiencing the same thing.
Speaker 4: Whenever you're talking about thinking too, how it touched on the shadow aspect of it. You know, maybe it is simply not simply but an aggregore of your shadow self, you know, in a way for you to tap into that and kind of figure out what is it that you need What is it that you need to detach from? Or you know what I'm saying, what trauma do you need to heal?
Speaker 3: Right? Right? Yeah, And so everybody's kind of a little bit helpful. And this is what I always thought too, Like even if you look at it, just get get rid of the context of good and evil and look at because this is multidimensional shit, you know what I'm saying, Like good and evil multidimensionally. I don't even know what that looks like. But let's just assume that. You know, at the core, if we're all one thing, at the core, I feel like we're mostly good. You know, I'm not saying everybody is one hundred percent perfect and we're all one hundred percent love and peace and joy and everybody smoking doobies and you know, we're all rolling around the grass and fucking picking daisies. I'm not saying that. But I'm saying, at our core, we all love our kids. You know what I'm saying, Like we all love, we have this, We're capable of love. It's what I'm trying to say. And so even like the demons, let's just bring up demons again for a second, all right, demons for example. Isn't it interesting how anytime somebody experiences a demon, it always pushes them back to their their religious faction. It gets them closer to God, It gets them closer to Jesus, It gets them to open up the Bible, it gets them to understand the scripture. It's almost like, even though they all seem evil, they they have like a rule, and that rule is almost guiding them back to their spiritual understanding.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 4: I never thought about it that way, dude.
Speaker 3: Holy And that's the same thing that's going right here with the Reptilians, is what it's saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, more a bad mushroom, a bad mushroom trip, same thing, same thing, and working with the shadows set, dude, whether you like it or not, you know, dude.
Speaker 3: The DMT trip the fucking nightmare of a lifetime. Oh my god. Yeah it sucked. But holy shit, what I was able to like take from that has been I mean, you can't put a price tag on it.
Speaker 4: That was a Reptilian dm T trip. Yeah you know what I mean? Yeah, absolutely so.
Speaker 3: All right, so after this is going to be after the meditation, what we're going to do is this kay um, Oh yeah, I gotta read this so because I know not everybody's gonna be sticking around for the meditation, so I want to make sure everybody hears this. But we can go back to it. So after the meditation and after we do the lighting of the candles and you know, the the invocation and all that. Right, we right, you know, we draw the schedule and all that, and you go outside. This is what you look for. You look for, you go outside, look up in the sky. You look for unusual light anomalies. It says flashing or pulsing lights. These may appear as stationary stars that pulse rhythmically or flash in response to intention. Sometimes they flash in intelligent patterns, such as once, such as once when asked a yes or no question.
Speaker 4: Wow, dude, that's so weird that you that we're having this discussion tonight, because I actually thought about that last night. I went outside and I was looking at the stars and they were kind of twinkling, and the thought crossed my mind as far as utilizing it for your intuition or to try to get some sort of information or yes or no questions, that's so fucking weird, dude. I don't understand what's going on here. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Hey, dude, it's divine timing, is what it is.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 3: So dude, So there, there's so you have the flashing and pulsing lights, or you would have what they call the wanderers or gliding lights. So you would look for slow moving lights that don't blink like planes and change direction. Uh, but they don't blink like planes, they change direction, they dim, or they'll brighten gradually. These are commonly reported in ce C five skywatches and do not match satellites or iss paths.
Speaker 4: See this is this is the thing they gets me because scientists or or your homeboy Neil deGrasse Tyson would.
Speaker 7: Say, there there's absolutely no evidence of ets or or anything you know, unexplainable as far as what we can see in the night sky.
Speaker 4: But then we know we've seen some shit like a flash of light or something brightened up and then just kind of go away, and you're like, what was that? You know, Like, what do they say to that those types of experiences or maybe they're just not having them because they're not looking.
Speaker 3: I think it's it's probably kind of similar to that that night a few weeks ago, whenever I was seeing them while while I was camping, me and the kids were all seeing them. My sister, who doesn't believe in them, came outside, looked up. There was not a single sighting. She goes back in the tent, and all of a sudden, it's a fucking firework show again.
Speaker 4: Right, right, So the non believers just don't get to experience that. I mean, it don't have to just open up to it.
Speaker 3: They're not invasive, right, It's like if you're ready kind of thing, right. I think that's how I perceive it anyway. So yeah, that's the wanderers or the gliding lights, it says. And now we get to the final one, which would be orbs or plasma balls. All right, So this is where it's going to get super interesting from here on out, not that it hasn't already been pretty interesting. But the orbs are plasma balls. It would appear fuzzy or glowing orbs white, orange, blue, or even green, and they can hover, dance, or appear briefly and then vanish. They often move with a living intelligence and sometimes respond to laser pointers or mental focus.
Speaker 4: Dude, I've seen some videos, dude, of people pointing a laser in the night sky, and this thing's moving and it's like responding to being like a laser pointed, you know, and then it like flashes something back at them, almost like it like nose. I don't know, it's a trip.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's and you know, Nick has one of those super high powered lasers. He was doing that whenever we went out to Brohemi and Grove last year. And as soon as he shined, we weren't seeing shit all night, and he shineded up into the sky and like ten minutes later they were appearing. We saw two or three of them that night.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, dude. That mixed in with the intention, you know, because he wasn't just pointing a laser and this guy for no reason, you know, it was also the intention of, oh maybe this will do something, you know.
Speaker 3: And think about this for a second. If these orbs or plasma balls or flashing lights or plastic or pulsating lights or whatever are light years away, how the fuck are they noticing a laser in our night sky.
Speaker 4: I don't think they're that far away. No, I think that's the only answer, you know, is that they are connected to us. Through consciousness.
Speaker 3: Yet the only way it works, and here's the quagmire giggity, is that they seem the same exact distance as stars as far as.
Speaker 4: A way, right, Well, I mean that could be hard to tell, but but yeah, I'm with you.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, I don't know, I don't know. I'm not going there. I'm just saying it's kind of a weird thing. So, yeah, you got the flashing or pulsating lights, the wanderers or the guiding lights, and then you got the orbs or plasma balls. Nextly you have star like objects that suddenly pop in or blink out. I caught this on video a couple of years ago. So a bright flash out of nowhere like a camera flash is a common sign. Wow, paparazzi Sean.
Speaker 4: That sounds familiar, dude. That is an experience I'll never forget, dude. Yeah, you know, like that's always happening. Like that was the kind of the conclusion we came to is, Oh, this is just always happening, and we're just kind of tapping into or being able or allowed almost to see it, you.
Speaker 3: Know, right right, it's almost just lifting the veil enough for us to be able to observe it. Yeah, yeah, so to Juch it's a common sign. These can appear mid sky and then vanish, often interpreted as ships phasing into or out of this dimension sometimes and also sometimes a star you've been looking at simply vanishes. This can signify a craft, cloaking or shifting frequency.
Speaker 4: I love it. The phasing in and out of our reality is what's going on, you know. And it's funny because I used to believe more in like the more physical type of like UFOs and things like this, and and sure, maybe that's happening. What do I know, you know, But I feel like they're they're just non physical. But I mean, of course to us they would seem non physical. But then again to them, we're probably just as non physical if you think about it, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, to us we're non physical quanstantly really, you know.
Speaker 4: If you're open to that sort of thing, yeah, if you accept that as your reality, I mean, it is what's going on. But you know, I mean I disagree.
Speaker 3: I accept that my computer is linked to Wi Fi and I can't see it right, you know. So nextly you would have cloud activity or energetic distortions. Clouds may form geometric patterns create holes around stars, holes around stars or act as a canvas for lights to play through. Whoa, some people report a subtle shimmer or heat wave effect in the sky where craft may be cloaked. That's fun.
Speaker 4: I do remember we did have some some weird ass clouds that one time. Dude, You remember they were like fuck, it would look geometric like and layered.
Speaker 3: You remember, you man, am I saying, then you have the Then you have the high strangeness movements. It says you would look for zig zagging lights or ones that accelerate, stop, and then change direction without sound. Yeah. And it says these are not satellites, planes, or drones. Those move in linear, predictable paths. Yep, yeah, one hundred percent. Uh. Nextly you have the personal signs or synchronicities. So it says shooting stars may appear at moments of deep emotion or confirmation.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: Then you would have animal reactions such as dogs, barking, birds suddenly active, et cetera. Can accompany unseen presences, I believe. And then uh, feelings of buzzing presence or downloads while gazing up are just as valid as visual proof.
Speaker 4: Yea, All these experiences due I feel like we've experienced this in some form of fashion, you know, and it's just hard to explain. Like a certain twinkle of a star, you're like, whoa, Like that was weird, you know, even though it seemed insignificant, or it seems insignificant, but but to you it was something.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, it's a personal thing. Yeah, it's because Marvel's there.
Speaker 4: Dude, I think.
Speaker 3: So the tools to bring the if you want to go outside and your your night gazing or stargazing, uh, you would if you have it. You would want to bring a laser pointer. You might want to have the Compass app opened up on your phone to align with the cardinal directions. You might want to have night vision goggles or binoculars. A camera phone in video mode with high zoom. It says sometimes it sees what the eye doesn't, So video mode, I guess is better than camera or picture mode.
Speaker 4: Okay. And then.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then a star map app, which those are really cool. I actually have one of those. What is the name of that? Those things are pretty sweet. Actually, what is a sky guide is the one that I have? Well, you just basically like you you allowed access to your camera and then you just hold it up against the night sky and it points out all the different constellations and stuff. Yeah, yeah, those are sweet. And so you would use that star map app to eliminate planets or known satellites. Damn, I never even thought to do that.
Speaker 4: If you believe in satellites, well, if space is fake, I mean, there can't be satellites.
Speaker 3: There's satelloons that'd be weird satelloons. Okay, okay, No, I believe that satellites are possible. It's just low Earth orbit anyway. It's not super high up or I think mid Earth orbit. I don't know. It's not like way up there. Yeah, so okay, here we go. So how to call them during the SkyWatch? So you had you would have your group uh, sit silently after meditation and do this. You would visualize a golden beam from your heart. It's extending into the sky. You would speak or think this sentiment right here to any benevolent beings aligned with truth or light. We are open and watching in peace. If you wish to make contact, we invite you now. And it says watch point yeah, and then it says watch listen. Feel you may see something or the encounter may happen in your dreams later that night.
Speaker 4: Either way, dude, I'll take it either way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, It says, when you see an ORB traveling across the sky, you're likely, uh, you're likely witnessing a non mechanical, interdimensional type of craft or entity, and the specific type of being associated with it can often be inferred by its color, movement, and energy. Orbs are considered one of the most common forms of UFOs used by higher density beings, especially during sky watches or CE five experiences. Oh yeah, here we go. So we're all trying to figure out what is it? Are they Pleadians? Are the yellowhem are they angels? What are they? Well, we might have the answer right here. Oh, here's a breakdown of what the ORB might represent based upon or depending on its behavior and characteristics. So if you see an orange or an amber colored orb, it could be an Arcturian or ancestor spirit.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, all right.
Speaker 3: The movement would be slow, smooth, gut smooth gliding or slow zig zagging motion and sometimes pulsating. It says the associated beings are the Octurians, known for light based craft and protective sentience, and elemental or ancestral spirits if near land with deep energy history, so orange or amber orbs could possibly be the Arcturians or the ancestor spirits.
Speaker 4: That that's actually very interesting because you know my past life progression, I was just an ORB, you know, and I'm there just to try to remind people that we exist or whatever I was, you know, And so I actually whined with that.
Speaker 3: It checks out. Then you got the blue or the Indigo orbs, which would be the pleas or the Andromitins.
Speaker 4: Ye.
Speaker 3: Actually Nick sent me a video of an ORB that he caught on camera yesterday. I think, yeah, he sent it to the cult. Yeah, here we go.
Speaker 4: Oh you know what, Here we go.
Speaker 3: I'm about to send it to the computer so we can watch it right now. There we go. All right, here we go. You ready?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just did.
Speaker 5: I was literally on it that they did in their clothes.
Speaker 2: It's literally so bright.
Speaker 5: I know, it's super bright, right, I seen him in a while. I was just looking for to I'm positive, babe. It looks like it has two lights. Can you check it?
Speaker 4: Thanks them?
Speaker 5: All right, I'm about to stop recording.
Speaker 4: I'm abo to stop recording.
Speaker 2: Men to go.
Speaker 3: They did no I still see him, still see it.
Speaker 2: They checked the tucker.
Speaker 5: But you see how they're pulsing and they go away.
Speaker 3: My mom, Okay, shout out to Faith Electro Faith is what I call her.
Speaker 4: That's pretty awesome, you know. And I never thought about that, that whole tracker thing, because that's the one thing that I usually go to like, oh man, maybe it's just a satellite, you know, but you pull out that tracker and like, oh, there's no satellite over there, Like, oh shit, you don't have something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And so I was trying to see what color that was, and it almost looked like it was blinking blue and.
Speaker 4: Or it looked looked bluish to me. Yeah, it's kind of hard to see.
Speaker 3: Definitely had a blue huet so small though too m but blue would check out. That's Pleadians or the Andromedins. According to this, so the typical movement would be graceful, gentle curve around the sky may dim in and out.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Wow, that's a big one. That's a big one.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Nick confirmed all right. It said the vibe would be peaceful, loving, telepathically activating the meaning. It says it often shows up when emotional healing unity consciousness or guidance is being offered. Uh, the Pleiadians would be, it says, especially when the encounter feels heart centered, and if it's if it's the andromedins, particularly if the orb pulses with a crystalline quality or appears suddenly after meditation.
Speaker 4: So and I feel like a satellite. And I could be wrong, you know, but I feel like a satellite wouldn't pulsate or or you know what I'm saying, Like if it away, I can understand if it dims away, you know, it fell behind where the light is hitting, but then it comes back, you know, like once it dims away, I feel like it shouldn't come back and brighter. Bro.
Speaker 3: I used to always look up at the sky as a kid. I was outside all the time. We were always playing like lived outside dude, playing tag, and like especially up in Pennsylvania, we had the lightning bugs and we would take the lightning bugs ass and we would smear it all over our face so we'd glow in the dark. And like you know, we would always outside and we would always lay out on the grass and just stare up at the scars. Look, that's my star, that's my star. And what's funny is that I remember saying, and this is uh, this was kind of a weird coincidence, but I remember saying, you know what, I don't want a star, I just want that little cluster over there, like nobody. I don't think anybody's claiming those. And it turned out to be the Pleiades. I remember that from whenever I was like eight years old. Dude, right, blow it crazy?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So nextly we have the white or silver orbs It says light beings or loheem. Come on, that's what I want.
Speaker 4: What color were the ones that you saw when you went campy?
Speaker 3: I think they were white? Oh shit, yeah, I don't remember a color. Mkay wow, okay, so white or silver ORBS, light beings or ylohem it says, uh. They would be stationary flashes, instant jumps or teleportation motion. No, it wasn't like that. They were kind of crav they're traveling across the sky, right, And this is just the typical movement. It's not you know, that's that's not the only thing that they can do. It just says typically and so yeah, it says loheem or higher dimensional collectives sometimes called watcher orbs in ancient lore.
Speaker 4: That's cool.
Speaker 3: Wow. Then you have the red ones, which is so the red or deep crimson orange crimson orbs rather would be the reptilian observation or warning. Oh red. It says the typical movement would be fast movement, hard angles and a gresif acceleration. The reptilian or draco affiliated forces can also represent old energy constructs testing your sovereignty.
Speaker 4: I don't want to see it and say I've experienced that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm going on the red ones. Nextly we have the purple or violet orbs, and this is for the mantis beings or spiritual guides. The typical movement would be hovering. Pulsing often appears during trance or deep prayer, and it says the associated beings would be the insectoids and mantis beings and sometimes Arcturian healers in spiritual triage mode. All right, so that's the purple ones. You see. The purple ones could be spirit guides or mantises. And the last one here is the hold on somebody's entering. The last one is multicolored or morphing orbs. These could possibly be the machine ls or interdimensional tricksters. Why not. The typical movement would be erratic blinking, transforming shape or color. Rapidly associated beings would be machine elves or DMT type entities, especially if seen after entheogenic work or in altered states. Also could be plasma based craft exploring our dimension curiously doesn't even have to be them. These are the typical things, So it's not all like if you see I think. What it's trying to say is that if you see a rainbow colored orb it's not always going to be the machinos. It's just like maybe likely, so it says. The final note is intuition is your best guide, So if you're thinking about the colors or whatever, don't necessarily always refer back to the books. What do you feel whenever you're seeing them? It says. Sometimes multiple types of beings use similar vehicles or light forms, so the energy you feel in your body and heart is often the most accurate way to determine who's behind it. Ask this inwardly, who are you? What message do you bring? The answer might come as a symbol, a sensation, or the inner voice.
Speaker 4: Yep, those those feelings, those are those are big ones, you know, Cassandra would always say like, don't don't worry about what you're thinking. Don't try to think about what it is. What do you feel?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 4: It's huge?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, Cassandra's always awesome. Shit, we got to get her back again. All right? Well, Sean, I mean, what do you think about all this? Was this? Uh, you know, kind of revealing to you interesting in the least.
Speaker 4: I feel like it was revealing, but then also slightly kind of a review, you know, because I feel like we've all had experiences like this, whether it be synchronistic or signs or or just a flash in the corner of your eye and then then you start to think, oh, what was that, and then you kind of already know what it was by just using your intuition. And so I don't know, I feel like the I think it's a consciousness thing. I feel like we're we were connected in that way because I feel like that's the only way we can make contact, you know, because if nobody's traveling that far to get here, because it's just physically impossible, if we are going off of physics. I just think that we are all connected because distance and location are merely an illusion.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and physics are different everywhere, like in the quantum realm, different in other dimensional realm.
Speaker 4: Things just don't even make sense.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, I mean in other dimensional realms according to string theory, different like it's going to be different physics everywhere. So it's just this reality at this density, in this dimension that we experience these specific physics.
Speaker 4: Yep, in their realities or their dimensions. This type of stuff just it makes too much sense, you know, and to us we have to try to really let go of the logical sense of things, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got to get a little right brained, if you will.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that being said, I got a tarot card if you're ready for that.
Speaker 3: Oh, I was born ready, baby girl.
Speaker 4: All right, we got the herro fit. Oh, which is interesting, I think. Wow, but we'll see, we'll see.
Speaker 3: That's uh, that's an interesting card to pull. Here we go. Let me turned this little light on, all right. The Higher Fans. The higher Fan sits upon a temple throne, sharing his sacred knowledge with devoted pupils. Through his connection to spirit, he is the bridge between heaven and Earth.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Wow, it always aligns, it does. The Higher Fan is an interpreter of sacred mysteries or esoteric principles. So this card evokes an ongoing quest for knowledge. Much like the high priestesses or the High Priestess, the Higher Fan is in near constant communication with the divine. The difference is that the High Priestess channels her knowledge through her intuition, while the Higher Fan studies and learns by upholding traditions, participating in rituals, and teaching ancient knowledge to others. The Higher Fan appears seated on a throne in traditional religious robes, busily sharing his spirititual teachings with the two figures seated before him. The religious iconography the keys and his papal staff, hand position and crosses, to name a few, is symbolic of his purity and devotion to his spirituality, having strong faith and a set of strict principles to live by. The Higher Fan is happy at following a tradition course of study.
Speaker 4: Right a teacher, a teacher of sorts, you know, kind of like these entities trying to teach us a thing or two.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 3: Literally, the upright key meaning is teacher. Yeah, it says the spiritual message. You may deepen your spirituality by studying healing modalities or courses and the foundations of spiritual knowledge. You may even teach healing arts or offer spiritual guidance. Be open to a teacher entering your life. This may come in many forms.
Speaker 4: As they do. Wow, that is in the most unsuspected of places, you know, talk about people that are always meant to be in your life. That could be somebody that isn't necessarily a positive figure in your life, but also necessary.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, Well, I just think that it's so interesting. We were literally talking about consciousness being the bridge between realms, and this just brings up about how it's through his connection to spirit, he is the bridge between heaven and earth.
Speaker 4: We all are.
Speaker 3: No, that's all she needed to say right there.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 3: You know I almost feel like like we just assume that it's going to be an awesome message every time, and it is. But I don't want it to take away from the magic of what it is though, you know, like I feel.
Speaker 4: Like, how does that take the magic away?
Speaker 3: Because we're just so accustomed to it, you know, not that it takes the magic away, you know. I'm we're we're definitely thankful for the messages wherever it's coming from.
Speaker 4: So absolutely we're just aware, we're aware that it works.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's no longer a shock to the system. Right, that's sometimes sometimes it is. It was just a little shock right there. But yeah, that was that was a fascinating a little bit of information we were stumbling upon there.
Speaker 4: So it was it was I love it. I love all this.
Speaker 3: So we're definitely gonna be uh going and meditating a little bit. Actually, yeah, oh we're gonna betting into an awesome meditation. Dude, wait until you hear this. And I was looking at all the comments and all the reviews, and there was a there was actually one comment that goes I listened to this and got contact nine out of ten times, so lovely and deep audio too, thanks for the beautiful work. And then you hear like all these awesome messages in the comments underneath the video. We are one, we are one universe, we are one future, we are one team. We all give in an abundance. And it's like, I mean, you're gonna get a lot of that kind of stuff, but in meditation things. But I mean, hey, if it wasn't good, they wouldn't say it. That's why.
Speaker 4: And these are the the C five tones, right.
Speaker 3: Uh, yeah, well it's yeah, this is the C five tones. Yes, that's correct, And there's all there's all different types of variations of CE five tones. Like the original CE five tone is literally not even meditation music at all. It's like, I think I actually have a little it's more of like content, not that one, but it's it's like, I don't know, it's just like tones, you know, Oh, here we go, Like can you hear that? It's like the the censor, Like whenever somebody says, oh, son of a kind of thing, it's kind of like that. So this one's actually more of a meditative kind of meditation, so it's gonna be even more awesome. But it is including the C five tones. So yeah, I guess with with all of that being said, I mean, what, Sean, what do you actually think about all this? Like, do you think that these are the different you know, alien races out there?
Speaker 4: Is it all?
Speaker 3: Is that just how we call them? Is that just how we view them?
Speaker 4: Is it? You know?
Speaker 3: What do you think really about that?
Speaker 4: I think it's just I think it's all just one thing, man, you know, and just with the experiences that I've had and it being something that operates through the means of consciousness, and that's something that's universal between all of us. You know, I feel like our consciousness is all the same, but we just we're very different of course because we've had different experiences, you know, throughout our life. But consciousness itself, in its pure form which it can only be, is consistent throughout and so that's what I think it is. I think it's not so much the entities are so much outside of us, but we are able to make contact or experience them through the thing that we have in common, that's consciousness. I don't know, that's just how I look at it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, and it's hard to answer, you know, it is question. Everybody has their own individual experiences, and you know, I maybe that's all we need is just our own individual experiences. We don't need to understand everybody else's aspect kind of thing that it's just like what happened to you, that's that's like what's at the forefront, what's personal to you. And so yeah, just like I guess, harness, whatever experience that you've had as the individual divine experience that it is, and don't worry about what anybody else thinks about it. In a sense.
Speaker 4: And that being said, I feel like the experience that you are able to have or get is the one that you needed, you know, depending on what you're going through at the time, that's the experience you're going to get, you know, such as a bad mushroom trip like you needed that, you know. Yeah, so yeah, such as the just like the the entities, you know.
Speaker 3: Just like them. Well, I mean, I thought that this was a very interesting, maybe thought provoking type of episode, and it definitely got me to think a little bit deeper as far as you know, the different characteristics of each one of the aliens and how to summon them and and you know, all that kind of wild stuff, because that's really what's going on over and See five. You're summoning, and especially whenever like Nick goes outside, it's it's it's a version of summoning, is what you're doing, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And it's almost like his his consciousness and his understanding of this is like helping that that brings it into this reality, you know, so that we could see it. And so I know, I know it sounds weird, but I feel like that's I feel like that's right, that's to my own horn but I feel like that's it.
Speaker 3: I think it is all right. Let's get to the meditation. We're gonna get going here. If anybody wants to be able to join in on the conversation you're listening to this the next day or the day after, you want to be able to join in, it is at patreon dot com slash Meta Mysteries. That link is down in the show notes of every episode. It's the best way to be able to support the show. And also if you could leave a review. We are uploading all of our shows onto the Cult of Conspiracy podcast, So if you could leave a Meta Mysteries review on the Cult of Conspiracy, that also helps. We appreciate all the people that have done that. We also have a YouTube channel, so if you'd rather watch it, you know, outside of Patreon. We we upload the actual video of the show on the same day that it drops on the Cult of Conspiracy. However, Patreon, you're going to get completely commercial free. You'll be able to join us every Wonder Wonder wizday and it's the best way to be able to support us, and you'll get all the video and audio and you'll be able to message us directly. And everything else. So whatever to meditations, you know, and the meditations that only happens over at Patreon. Ye, so uh yeah, I guess we'll wrap it up right there. We'll get to the meditation. But but what we like to say is is that if you came here to learn how to summon aliens in time, you anything, it's that.
Speaker 2: You don't know what you don't know.
Speaker 3: So I don't just get weird, stay weird.
Speaker 2: Inside mind ordinary because color swell the stars line.
Speaker 1: In the mentum mysteries, you're finding.
Speaker 3: WHOA, that was a fun ride, Sean. Are you still in there?
Speaker 5: Bro?
Speaker 4: There you go?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can see you. No, I thought we lost you there you.
Speaker 4: Just got dude, I had to really set the move. I think that was.
Speaker 3: Fucking a lot weirder than I thought it was going to be. Really, what'd you experience, man, dude? I you know how whenever uh, I don't know. Let's say you're you're really tired, and you're you're getting ready to go to at night, and maybe you're sitting on the couch and you haven't gotten up off the couch. Maybe you're watching TV with your family or whatever, and but you're dozing off and then you catch yourself. Yep, that's what it was like in there. But I wasn't falling asleep. It was like bouncing back from It was like bouncing between realities almost. It felt like it.
Speaker 4: Was like letting go and grabbing on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was really crazy, and I was feeling it, so I had all the At first, I was just staring into the flame, and then I was like, you know what, let me close my eyes. And it was really cool because the flames are essentially like a back light right right, and so you're seeing them flickering and it's almost like a little hit. It's kind of hypnotic in and of itself, the way that the flames are dancing and stuff, and it felt like, oh man, it just felt like something extra was going on there. Like I was feeling sensations all throughout my body, like and I don't normally feel sensations throughout my body. It's normally like in my mind. But it was like a little pulse throughout my body, you know, like really cool, I want to go back sing or.
Speaker 4: Like your muscles were like letting go or what do you mean pulses?
Speaker 3: Like it's gonna sound silly, but it almost sounds like, uh like if like a like a mantis was doing some astral surgery on me or something, you know what I mean, Like if if I had to put a name to it, that's that would make sense if that's what was going on.
Speaker 4: And you feel very relaxed and and everything, like your whole body.
Speaker 3: Oh man, I feel great. Yeah I could stay up for another eight hours right now. Feel energized, cultivated if you will. Yeah, yeah, yeah, really cool.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah man, it was uh, I was looking into the flame of the candles and I was thinking, you know, again, surely there's a reason. I'm sure you know, uh historically why you know we have birthday candles, and then you would because usually when when people are singing happy Birthday, like you'll be staring at the candles and then you make a wish right after, you know what I mean. It's almost like there's definitely some esoteric or some type of thing that people were doing back in the day and that's why we do it still to this day like a tradition. But but yeah, man, I just feel like refreshed, you know, like my mind is just like okay, like before, dude, I was, of course before every show always feel as many as we've done, you know, I still feel like a little bit nervous, a little the nerves because I know we're about to go in, you know, and I just feel great now, man, Like just I like, oh man, I feel good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was part of it. I was like, you know what, whatever I'm feeling, I'm just like, I'm not even going to try to identify it. I'm just going to let whatever is, whatever I'm experiencing, I'm just gonna let it happen because I know where I'm at. I'm going to save space. I'm in my own home, you know, Like I know that there's no you know, threats or anywhere around. There's nothing to there's no reason not to surrender to the moment. And yeah, it was it was quite insational.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, you're definitely in your own space, dude. I had no feeling of anything outside of this room. You know. It was just right here, you know. And I think there's something there's something to that as far as just being And I think that's why this works, and that's why it's going to work tonight, because you know, as humans, we're so good at picking up on change, you know, and so focusing on one point being the flame of the candle. Now when we go outside, I feel like it's just going to it centered us so much so so that when you when there is an inconsistency or something that doesn't usually happen in the sky, you're going to be able to notice it just that much easier. I think, I don't know, that's where my mind went anyways.
Speaker 3: Like the flicker of the flame is going to mimic the flicker of the stars or not.
Speaker 4: Just just you know, I don't know. Because you're putting your attention on one thing, you know, if something outside of that one thing that you're focusing on happens, you're going to notice it.
Speaker 3: Ah, yeah, exactly, even yes, yeah, so yeah, dude, all right, well that's that was awesome. I love that.
Speaker 4: I always love some candle stuff, you know. Oh dude, yeah, it really is. And if you don't think so, stare into it candle for ten minutes. Let me know something mystical about it. The man who can see without his eyes did it. That's it. We're going there, you know, we're doing it.
Speaker 3: So if you did want to take part in the ritual, Sean, I think I'm just going to guide you on this one.
Speaker 4: Sounds good, and I'm trying to.
Speaker 3: Find exactly where it was because I know that it was mentioned a couple of times. Let's see. So, yeah, we got the aliens, the ritual. Oh, here we go. Okay, So you would want to cleanse the space with incense or sound, which we already did it with the sound essentially, and.
Speaker 4: I actually staged this place up too, all right.
Speaker 3: So then you would want to draw a circle around you with your finger or your wand or just visually do it. And you say, I create a sphere of intention, no harm shall enter, no fear shall rule. Then sean you repeat after me, sir, I'm gonna give it in three word segments here.
Speaker 4: All right, thank you, Thank you for that.
Speaker 3: Starborn ones, starborn ones, Travelers of frequency.
Speaker 4: Travelers of frequency.
Speaker 3: Architects of DNA, architects of DNA, Witnesses of humanity's.
Speaker 4: Rise, Witnesses of humanity's rise.
Speaker 3: Ey shan shan. A line in peace and wonder, A line in peace and wonder. Call to the beings of light beyond the veil of form. That's too many words, sorry, Call to the beings of light, Call to the beings of light, beyond the veil of form, beyond the veil of form. I offer no demand.
Speaker 4: I offer no demand, only invitation only invitation, No fear only openness, No fear only openness.
Speaker 3: I seek connection, communion, and clarity.
Speaker 4: I seek connection, communion, and clarity.
Speaker 3: May those of benevolence, May those of benevolence wisdom and evolution, wisdom and involution. Hear this call. Hear this call from the dimensions beyond sight.
Speaker 4: From the dimensions beyond sight, to the mind behind the sky, to the mind beyond the sky. I summon THEE. I summon THEE by the laws of free will, by the laws of free will, and mutual curiosity, and mutual curiosity appear not in flesh, appear not in flesh, but in signal, but in signal, in sign in sign in dream, in dream, and in.
Speaker 3: Knowing, and then knowing. Then you pause for a minute. All right, so ritualistic of us, I feel like, naughty, we're back. So then what you want to do, Sean, is you want to do the visualization technique for the beacon. Okay, so nope, this is just the visualization party. So close your eyes and visualize this, imagine a beam of violet white light rising from your crown into the stars. See it expanding like a cosmic lighthouse, reaching into the galaxies in mad in your consciousness as a ripple extending to touch theirs. And then whisper or chant this repeat after me.
Speaker 4: Seano.
Speaker 3: Across the veil, across the veil, beyond the stars, beyond the stars. Light to light, light to light, mind to mind, mind to mind. Then you just want to sit silently, let thoughts arise. You may hear subtle whispers, get flashes of imagery, feel sensations or sense of presence. Yep, And that's it. And then you would after this you would draw the sample sigul for star contact. So if you want, we can start with that very easy. Inside the triangle, well, you would draw a circle with three rings, okay, so like a almost like the uh was it saturn? Like the rings for the the Olympics, like the three rings intertwined like that. Okay, So you draw three rings and inside it, so inside the innermost ring, you would inscribe a triangle that is pointing upward, and inside of that triangle you have a spiral inside moving spiraling upward. Inside the triangle which is inside the middle circle. Yeah, and around the edges of all the circles, so you can connect it all the way around you. Right, Consciousness is the bridge between realms. Consciousness is the bridge between realms. This is why it was such a trip with that tarot card. Was that the higher phrase the bridge between heaven and Earth, right right, And so basically this use this as your calling card whenever you go outside and you're trying to connect.
Speaker 4: I'm a little bit nervous, dude. I think it's gonna work.
Speaker 3: It's gonna work. It's definitely gonna work. Yeah, that's it. That's all there is to it.
Speaker 4: I love it, dude. I love these interactive ones.
Speaker 3: I know they're so much fun.
Speaker 4: And I'll definitely record if if I see something and share it to you, put on the Instagram or whatever.
Speaker 3: You will see something. I know you did the steps, you did the meditation, you know what to look for. You're in the right meditative state. You got the sigil.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 3: That's that's your calling card. That's the calling card.
Speaker 4: They got the digits. It's like logging on and britt if you guys see something, definitely recorded because you were here too. So it's probably gonna work for you too. I'm almost certain of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna go out and look for it too.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go outside right after this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like you know, Oh dude, my daughter's still up. I'm saying, Ken's come outside.
Speaker 4: It's time. I think she's gonna help to just her being there.
Speaker 3: You know, did she saw it with me last time?
Speaker 4: It worked? You know, she has no reason to not believe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she already knows. So yeah, I guess we'll wrap it up and if anybody catches anything outside. Look, you don't need to video it. It would be cool if you did, but you can also use it as a personal experience just you know, however you want. If I you know, if I go outside and I'm able to catch it on camera, I will absolutely do it.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, dude, hell yeah.
Speaker 3: But uh all right, yeah, let's let's get out there and uh good game.
Speaker 4: We all we all got to do it right now.
Speaker 3: Right now, yes, literally right now? Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, let's go.
Speaker 3: All right, We'll see you on the flip side by guys.
Speaker 1: Voices drift on winds, untamed words like spells that can't be made. Close your eyes and feel the sound journey where no bounds are.
Speaker 2: Open doors inside to mind, leave the ordinary far behind, the color swall and stars alive in the mental mysteries, you'll find