Speaker 1: A shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. Would let your taco one on one one w JR R.
Speaker 2: But you're freaking idiots. I'm feeling it, man. Today's going to be your day to win one thousand dollars in Rock the Bank.
Speaker 3: Add your name to that list to JR listeners that have already won. How about like maybe Pete from Sanford. You listen to Pete, you could win one thousand dollars on Rock that Bank.
Speaker 2: Nine right around nine oh five, you'll get the first keyword of the day. Then there'll be twelve more to follow, so total of thirteen one thousand dollars cash prizes each weekday. You are in control of how much you want to play, yeah ener each time if you want at WJR dot com when you get those keywords at five past the hour, nine oh five right, So, uh, the hope the late Pope is lying in state right now, Mi silica, right ye. The warners are coming by paying their respects and this will be the situation until the actual funeral on a Saturday morning, and then you get to conclave going where the cardinals will convene and votes one of their own to succeed Francis. One of those who's saying he has every right to participate is Cardinal Giovanni and Jello Boushia. He insists he's eligible to vote in the coming conclave despite having resigned from his rights as a cardinal and his subsequent conviction for embezzlement and other crimes, which he is currently appealing. He was brought up in front of the Vatican Court, found guilty of mainly a bunch of financial crimes and stuff, and given a five year sentence, which he hasn't started yet because it's still in the appeals process. You're not voting, Sir Francis, stripped him of what goes on with the rights and duties of a cardinal without actually removing his title as cardinal, which in retrospect now I don't mean to next day quarterback the late Pope, but he probably should have just given this guy the heave ho. Totally.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you still have to I think I don't know about Pope Court, but I'm thinking you still have to have some sort of innocent until proven Gil.
Speaker 2: You got to take that red cap away from him. Man, you don't get that cardinal beanie if uh again, you just said armchair quarterback. Now, you can't just make the guy a blue Jay that quick. It doesn't You don't understand. I knew you did the Catholic school route. It's no blue Jays, Bishop and Cardinal so Cardinal Giovanni and Jello bco is aide. I don't know how you say say his name. Some Italian dude's looking to gum up the works with this whole deal.
Speaker 3: It's gotta be drama and everything. He's done there, I swear.
Speaker 2: I don't know if he'll be live streaming or not. There's always one. As you point out, Taco for aleas one.
Speaker 3: Somebody voted for LCTB for Pope the life coach cannot be a pope.
Speaker 2: He has too much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's going on in his life, so many other people to help.
Speaker 2: By the way, that mem you sent me yesterday was fantastic. That came from a let's move alone.
Speaker 3: Anybody who saw the pope meme yesterday and it's not ragging on the Pope. No, no, because you don't mess with religion.
Speaker 2: This is kind of random. Former tennis world number one Andre Agassi will make his professional debut you and the fast growing sport of pickleball next week. W what Andre Agassi, who's retired, you know, former number one in the world. Is uh coming out of retirement to jump into professional pickleball?
Speaker 3: You know one of the biggest fun facts of pick a ball. Don't you give me that?
Speaker 2: In just a second, I want to let you know that he's teaming up with the top ranked ann Lee Waters for the mixed doubles at the US Open Pickleball Championships.
Speaker 3: I want to see what Billy, Billy, Jean and Uh and Jenner on the other team watch a true match. So pickleball, we know, pick a ball has been the craze. Heck, they actually built a not built they put down tape for a pickleball court in our uh in our office up here, remember that, and they handed out pickleball rackets. I know there were people actually playing pick a ball out there for a wall and get it. I know, I know people who play pick a ball all the time.
Speaker 2: But you're ready for the fun. In fact, what happened with that, By the way it was there and then it went away.
Speaker 3: I think it was just like, hey, this is going over like a yeah. The cardinal that's stripped of all this stuff.
Speaker 2: Weren't we supposed to be getting over here in this big area where foosball or a ping pong table or something they're trying to like google it up around here. Yeah, I'm waiting for a slide. You've got to have like more than three people working in the building, though, to really get any benefit out of those kind of perks. Uh huh.
Speaker 3: It's hard to play, you know, pick a ball by yourself. It's kind of like playing tennis where you beat it against the wall.
Speaker 2: Yeah we should Uh, I probably shouldn't said this is Uh do you have a genius idea? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we had baf pizza too.
Speaker 2: We should start sub letting space on this floor, do you know what? We could probably collect a couple months of payments before anybody even thought to that. Hey, who are you some random guys sitting over there in a cubicle. We've got Rose and Ros and Rose and Rose, empty cubicles in this clothing.
Speaker 3: You can't just invite people all of a sudden you have the wrong person renting it.
Speaker 2: Cut rates uh off the space.
Speaker 3: Listen, you're not in sales for a reason.
Speaker 2: They're red.
Speaker 3: Hey, my fun fact about pickleball. Yes, more injuries in pickleball than you could imagine. You know why, who plays pickleball? Not old, not young, but everybody. There are kids all the way to grandparents and they get out there and think, oh, like McEnroe or whoever, Oh I used to mac and Roe out on the court, be insane, the bombs he'd be dropped.
Speaker 2: Blow in his stack. Nothing, No disrespect to pickleball or pickleballers.
Speaker 3: You'd rather have a pickle Well, that goes without saying.
Speaker 2: I mean, but I've yet to run into anyone in my immediate circle of friends and acquaintances and family who's even remotely dab pickleball that I'm aware of.
Speaker 3: I knew the pickleball fun fact for a reason. I have some friends that play it. I'm not signing up for a mat. I used to play some mean racquetball, and then up north, you know, with the New Yorkers.
Speaker 2: We'd play handball.
Speaker 3: You play it down, you'd beat that ball right up against the wall and then you go for for a slice. That's the New York trips where I saw Anthrax play in.
Speaker 2: A garage for thirty years now, before Pat didn't believe me until we had what's his name for Scottian? Yes, Scottian on for my Anthrax and he goes, oh Man in White.
Speaker 3: Plains, New York.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was probably us.
Speaker 3: He goes, no, he said that was before we were Anthrax. I got pat your favorite one of your favorite bands, Anthrax, and I saw him before.
Speaker 2: You may third, HBO will roll out a two part documentary oh called pee Wee as in Paul Rubins pee Wee Herman. Guess what. I'm having a party and you're invited.
Speaker 4: I wanted to be a performance artist. Out of nowhere, pee Wee Herman popped out of me. The audience ate it up and went crazy. There wasn't like a moment in the eighties that wasn't super cool to be meeting and then dark music bump bump, bump bom. I lost control of my anonymity. That it was devastating. I don't want to come off like a victim in some way. I kept who I was a secret for a really long time. I hid behind an alter ego.
Speaker 2: Today's secret. What is death is just so final?
Speaker 1: To be able to.
Speaker 4: Get your message in at the last minute is incredible.
Speaker 2: That's wild, That you know, he participated in the making of that before his passing passed. And then I've always just kind of marveled at the Paul Rubins debacle, the whole thing from going to you know, most of us, the first we ever knew there was you know, pee wee, Yes, and you would watch that, you'd be like enamored to the point that was like tele Atubby's weird before weird was weird. Yeah. Yeah, And he was caught in the peep show out of Miami Beach.
Speaker 3: Do you remember seeing him on on game shows?
Speaker 2: He used to go on game shows.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, not as pee wee, just as a contestant, Paul right, and he was funny as all get out. Somebody said, see, Pat, this is the problem with subletting space here. Okay, the bosses were already signing deals on it. It's not somebody said, you guys are sub letting space. I'm on my way, perfect area to start my tic tacks and ball sacks only fan, keep your tic tax at home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, can you just disregard what I said about that idea? Another failed Lynchingsco adventure adventure.
Speaker 3: I am sending the promo idea to our boss as we speak. Don't don't say it because somebody's wanting rock Fell tickets for the idea.
Speaker 2: But it wasn't your idea. We already knew it from back earlier in the show. Okay, yeah, no, we're on that. I got you. Wink wink, nudge nudge one one j r R. It just rocks.