Speaker 1: Something you should go.
Speaker 2: Something you should know is brought to you by GENESISGOLDIRA dot com. That is also something you should know that you can put your retirement plan on the gold standard. Genesis Gold Group is the only IRA backed by physical gold and silver. You can learn more and you can get a free gold and Silver guide right now at genesisgoldra dot com. Excited a visa right now with Naobi param and we're going to talk about the Midwest Honor Flight. First of all, thank you for taking time to chat. Let's talk about the second annual Midwest Honor Flight s XS poker run. It's coming up later this week, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just November thirty. It's a Small Business Saturday. It's great time to help a local organization plus support some of our local businesses here in Two Falls and around.
Speaker 2: If somebody would like to join and be a part of this poker run, what all do they need to do?
Speaker 1: And then how do they join you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's pretty simple to join. Day of We are going to be starting at eleven a m at Pilot MIC's Roadhouse, the old thirty eight roadhouse in between Two Falls and Hartford. We'll start at eleven with sign up and then poker and will be held all the stops until five, and then we actually are doing a live auption, live music, food trucks and my family has donated twenty twenty four Polaris razor that's custom wrapped nice by Octane Inc. And we are raffling that off. There's only one thousand tickets, so it's pretty easy to get entered to win. We'll have tickets available there, but they're also out at Pilot Mics now or at Variety Motorflix.
Speaker 1: Very nice, thank you for doing that. I think it's really cool that you guys are doing that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we are super excited. We have family that has participated in the Honor Flight and we were just super energized from our experience. And I think it's a really great organization, so we want to keep trying to give back.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, it is an amazing organization. Midwest Honor Flight. Again, if you're unfamiliar with that, Midwest Honor Flight has a website. I'll put a link online to make it really easy for you to find. But it is a great organization. And if you're looking for something fun to do this Saturday, here's the cool thing you go do. Something fun, hang out with awesome people, and give to an amazing organization. So like that's a win win win right there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And if you're looking for more information about what's going to be on a live auction and whatnot, we do have a Facebook page just called the second Annual Midwest Honor Flight, and you'll be able to find.
Speaker 1: Us very nice.
Speaker 3: It's also on the Midwest Honor Flight like page there, Okay.
Speaker 2: Nice, I'll throw a link on for all of that on our Facebook page as well to make it really really easy. Again, I appreciate you taking the time to do this, and again, it starts this Saturday at Pilot Mike's Roadhouse and it starts at eleven am.
Speaker 1: Is that right?
Speaker 3: That is correct?
Speaker 1: And then that's where it ends as well.
Speaker 2: So you go there and then you go do all the fun stuff and then I'm right back there and we've got live music, a live auction, door prizes, food trucks, a ton of fun stuff. And I have not been there since it became Pilot Mike's Roadhouse, so I have to get out there and check it out.
Speaker 1: This Saturday would be a great time to do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's newly re renovated and everything, so good time to go check it out. And it says, you know, UTVs and things like that, but all vehicles are welcome. We know it'll be a cold day, so even if you've got car, truck, side by side, four wheeler, whatever you want to bring, we'd love to have you out there.
Speaker 2: I think that is awesome. Again, Naobi, thank you so much for your time. I appreciate it a bunch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you for having us again.
Speaker 1: It's coming up this Saturday.
Speaker 2: All of the details about the second annual Midwest Honer Flight SXS poker run. It is this Saturday, November thirtieth, starts at eleven am at Pilot Mike's Roadhouse.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 2: All of those details at Facebook dot com slash Sunny Radio and Facebook dot com slash sou Falls News.
Speaker 1: Than Dan You should know.
Speaker 2: Something you should know is brought to you by Genesis gooldira dot com. Put your retirement plan on the gold Standard. Get a free gold and Silver guide now at Genesis gooldra dot com