Speaker 1: You see something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What what's going to happen?
Speaker 3: Or wait a minute about that backwards blonde hair, blue eyed or red haired green eyed. And these are where you get all your story, sorry, all your stories of the fairies and the Elven race and all this kind of Lord of the Rings stuff that they are esoterically talking about.
Speaker 4: This dragon court.
Speaker 1: That's that's what it's kind of like what I was saying earlier, what part of it is the truth and what part of it is a bedtime story? The Lord of the Rings stuff I believe is based. It's like a it's like a story trying to tell a true story. And like all the different races are different blood lines, and it's like were they really fairies like Tinker fucking Bell or what are they trying to show a bloodline thing? You know what I mean, like the fairy blood line, the dragon bloodline, this that it's like they all somebody put in the comments. I love Gary Wayne, I do too. Worked with him several times. Sounds like you have to and that's kind of like what he says. It's like blood types, bloodlines, and then they create characters to represent those different things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I actually did a show with him a while back. It's actually my most popular video. It's got like forty thousand views or something. But we actually did an entire show on the esoteric meanings of the Lord of the Rings. And one of the things he talked about, he showed all those examples like you were talking about, but one that really blew my mind and you could see it in the episode. I'm like, holy shit, I've never thought of that. But he was talking about. At the end, he said, think about this, he said, you had the Elven race. He's there almost like godlike, he said. You can consider them like the watchers, the fallen angels that were lording over and watching over humanity, right and kind of guiding their path, he said. And then when stuff hits the fan, they want to leave and escape, and he said, go to this other place to avoid judgment and war and all this stuff.
Speaker 4: He said, But they talk about this.
Speaker 3: King that he was a human and he was like a foundling and they were trying to raise him up, and they finally defeated the evil handed over the kingship to this human race. And at the end, Gandalf, what's that other the Hobbit Frodo and all those different people and the elves are getting on this golden boat and grabs his hand. They walk off and get on this boat together, and then they sell off, you know, into the unknown and fade out of sight, he says.
Speaker 4: He said, that's allegorically.
Speaker 3: The flood the judgment of God, he said, because you had the fallen angels that came down intermingled with humanity, gave them powers and special technology, he said, and then they sailed off and left to try to avoid judgment of the flood. And he said, and even at the end, what do they say that Gandalf and the elves are leaving. They're trying to beg them to stay, and he says, no, this is the time for man. So their time of rule is over, and now the dominion has been given to humanity. And that kind of blew my mind.
Speaker 5: A spot on. What do you think about, like.
Speaker 1: The mummy with the fetus. What happens to those things? You know, like do they get paid a museum somewhere people can go and look at it, or do they get like confiscated.
Speaker 3: This one got confiscated, because whereas that says right here, as it is only a few years since two mummies of children were carried to England.
Speaker 4: And they just disappeared after that.
Speaker 1: I knew it because I was waiting for you to say, like, oh, it's in this museum and it's like dehydrated like a Cheeto puff and you can go and see this thing. But no, it's it's always the ones that are super interesting like that, they always get confiscated and then you never you never see them again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they either get destroyed or they get put in somebody's private collection, some rich person's private collection, somebody.
Speaker 6: In the more than like I was going to say, our government.
Speaker 1: Vatican comes to mind ooh yeah, Tim for.
Speaker 3: And honestly, hey, that Arnold I told you about what we were going to go look at that elongated school that she knew an actual person that had it in his collection. She went to check on it and it had got confiscated and taken from the owner. And I think she said it was the Dutch. The Dutch is the ones that rule over the island of Aruba. And she said, well, she said, I had some friends that was wanting to investigate this and was wanting to do DNA testing and stuff. When are you going to get it back or where did it go? And they told her that some scientists from Rome got it and they were going to do the DNA testing.
Speaker 4: And it's like the Vatican, man, the Vatican.
Speaker 1: For sure, where did we Where did they get it from?
Speaker 5: Where did they find it?
Speaker 1: Okay, so they got they found it on their own and then somebody found.
Speaker 5: Out about it and came and got it from Rome.
Speaker 4: From Rome got it, they pissed it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Well, when I first jumped on, I think I heard you guys talking something about Spanish and maybe Aztecs are minds. Maybe I'm making all that up. But what's interesting with that is if you I was looking into the Brewer's Cave and I think that's Utah, and uh, there's a lot of great lore around that. It's a very wild story.
Speaker 3: Red haired giants, and it was a redheaded king and a blondheaded queen.
Speaker 7: Yes. And and I just ordered a book from a guy who went in there with John Brewer and saw that, and he he has sketches in the book. I've seen some of the sketches, and it looks like the giant king looks Mongolian in the face, but it has red hair. And I was thinking like maybe there's something too, like some of these Tartarian mongols actually being over here, but his chest plate looks like like Knight's templar, So it's like, what's really going on here? Well, people in that area believe that the Spanish came in and got rid of all these people that were like the giants that were living there, including I think like Aztec's are minds as well, and that all that stuff got taken by the Spanish and turned over to the Vatican. That so, if that's the case, that's a conspiracy that goes back to the fifteen hundreds.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I did to interview a while back with Terry Carter, and he's got a YouTube channel called the Terry Carter the Treasure Hunter, and he's the way everybody says he's the leading expert on Brewer's Cave. And I did an interview with him and he talked about some of the eyewitness testimony and stuff like that, and he was of the opinion that, you know, if we're being honest, either either it's real or it was made up, you know, facade. But he said if it was real, he said, the way the story goes is Brewer found all this stuff and started telling people about it, and he got into contact with the Mormon Church and some kind of college that was interlinked with the Mormon Church, and they were going to go look at this and investigate it. But then that college or somebody from that college printed into the newspaper about him talking crap, saying that he was a crazy man and saying this and that, and then all of a sudden he changed his mind and he wasn't going to show him. And some people asked for artifacts, and he gave them fake artifacts. But Brewer claimed in his diary into his family that he had give real artifacts to a couple of his friends and that they stole them and never gave them back. And there was copper tablets, all kinds of stuff. So like basically he was claiming that he forged some of these artifacts acts to protect the real ones, because he'd had some taken from him that were going to be examined or whatever, and they stole them. And the story goes is to keep from anyone from finding it, he went back and dynamited the entrance so no one could go in and dig, like some kind of little back channel cave hid an entrance to get in there, and that only like his son or something new about it. And it was like during all this stuff that was going on, someone even kidnapped the sun and killed him trying to pry this information of this cave from him. It's it's a pretty wild story, man, a lot of twists and turns, and it gets confusing really fast.
Speaker 4: But it's a wild story.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it does get confusing. But like one of the versions of the story that I'm kind of looking into is this guy before the controversy starts to surround John Brewer, before he gets involved with the Mormons, before he gets painted as a hoax, found the cave and took some people up there. And so some of those people have gone in there, and you know, like I said, they've written a book or included some of it in a book. Well, this guy who went in there allegedly says to what caught his eye, Like they had boxes of stuff laying around, right, he said, he said John was taking a crowbar smashing open the boxes and he had to tell him, man, hey, don't do that. You know, we got to open these things carefully with gloves and stuff. And he said he got real specific. He was like, there's what caught my eye was these little pieces of metal where they were doing electroplating. And I'm not it's some sort of an art of engraving cop metals like copper to preserve it or something. I'm not sure, but I was like, man, that's really specific. You know, if this didn't exist, that's a really weird detail for somebody to kind of come up with, right electro plating. But the whole thing is interesting. Oh yeah, I mean, and just even there's just that whole region. And that's the thing about North America. We have so many regions like that. You can kind of just put a blindfold on and point to the map over here, and you're going to if you look into that area, if you know where to look, you're probably going to find something that's ancient and you know, interesting, if not surrounded in controversy as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a thing too.
Speaker 3: Like Terry Carter, he's from that area out there in Utah, and he's got it. Like I said, he's got a whole channel called, you know, the Treasure Hunter. And because there's so much stuff over there, you know, you have the Native American stuff, you have the giants, you have the conquista doors that come up there and melt it down gold and silver and supposedly hit them in some of these caves and you know, hid treasure and they've actually found it, you know, with the Spanish markings on it and stuff. Some of these treasure hunters all kinds of lore about them leaving treasure maps and guides written on stone walls out there in the desert, like a treasure map like the goonies. It's supposed to supposedly leading to these gold and silver, you know, stashes and stuff. There's just all kinds of stuff like that out there, and like I said, there's so much of it that he has a whole YouTube channel on it and has all kinds of friends that are all treasure hunters and finding treasure and these ancient scripts carved on the side of stones and stuff. And I think it's every year. I can't remember the name of the get together, but every year out there he has like a treasure hunter get together, and some of the videos are pretty cool. All these treasure hunters just get together and they have bonfires and cookouts and they just record it and they tell all their stories and bring some of their treasures and show it off. They found, like I said, Spanish gold, Spanish armor, just all kinds of crazy stuff, which I'm fascinated by that kind of stuff as I grew up watching Indiana Jones and I'd get to.
Speaker 4: Live vicariously through some of these guys.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Doc, you got to hold something. I saw you made a post about it, and I think it's a sphere.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, the giant spear.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, Chief Joseph Riverwin he has a giant bronze spear that's that's probably you know, three or four foot long and weighs like twenty six pounds and it goes on the end of like a like an eight foot pole and this is the spearhead, and it goes with all the legends of the Native Americans about the city car and the stone skin giants, and they said they had these spears that the blades were so long that they could basically skewer the Natives, so as they were running and trying to get away, they could basically skewer like three Indians on one of these blades.
Speaker 4: But yeah, he had got.
Speaker 3: In contact with the guy that found that in the Michigan area up there where all that copper mind stuff was and the guy found it and they thought originally that it was a sword, and then Joseph got to looking at it's like, no, this is a spearhead and showed him and the guy was, I can't here if he was military or if he was like going for some kind of work, but either way, he was leaving the country. And so he gifted it to Chief Joseph and he actually cut into it and had the metal work done on it. And I did a show with him too, and I actually did that in person, and he brought that and I got to hold it and look at it. But he brought the metallurgy tests with him and read them on that interview I did him. And basically, a long story short, they found all kinds of different stuff, but basically it traced back to the Middle East. So this was probably a weapon that a Phoenician giant. Like I said that maybe Kamen was mine in this copper lost his spear because.
Speaker 7: A normal man would not be using that as a sphere.
Speaker 4: Now it's too big, No, it was huge.
Speaker 1: You ever think, like, because I heard you mentioned the goonies, there are all these stories about giants and like all this treasure and stuff, and we all think that they were like amazing other worldly beings and they turn out to be a bunch of like sloth with hey, you guys, like that would be the worst ending of this story.
Speaker 5: They that they were, but you hear that though.
Speaker 1: There's some like in the Bible, right, David and Goliath, and they're just like big useless idiots that just kind of like stomp around. And then there's the ones that are like highly intelligent that are responsible for these amazing works of architecture. And so it makes you wonder which ones the royal families are descended from the sloth clan or like the real smart ones like which And I saw somebody in the chat say that blonde hair and blue eyes kind of like just popped up out of nowhere, that it was a weird, recessive thing, and then the same with the red hair. So yeah, I mean it makes you wonder because not all of them were smart. Come on, some of them had to be like sloth, especially with all the intermingling and the embred weirdness.
Speaker 3: Some of them are people in every culture, right, got them and smart people. But like you said, uh, that whole dragon lineage, the serpency, lineage and stuff. De Vera talks about his book that a lot of the New Age people that claim to be witches and all this kind of stuff and warlocks today, he said, they're laughable. He said, Yeah, they could have the perfect spells, they can have the perfect grimoires and do all the rituals exactly like the ancients did it, he said, but they're not going to get the same outcome because the powers in the blood, you know, the elven races and these bloodsuckers, the draculas and stuff that's been so sensationalized by Hollywood, those were real bloodlines and families and peoples, and they had the power in their blood and they could actually do those things.
Speaker 4: And that as.
Speaker 3: Time went they had like a Gary Wayne talks about it, they had like a reproduction problem, especially if they were giants, and so they basically just started intermingling, and it diluted the bloodline and tainted it and it got so weak that they can't do the things that they used to do anymore.
Speaker 4: But to try to.
Speaker 3: Preserve that power and bloodline, that's when they started interbreeding and marrying brother and sister and breeding and doing like you get all these stories of the Royals, you know, trying to preserve that pedigree, that lineage. That's why they were trying to do that. But after so long you just taint it so bad. You get all this inner breeding and you get.
Speaker 4: Those her you guys in the mix, you know, and that's what happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and if if one comes out looking like sloth, they end up locking them up in like an asylum. You never hear about. The Royal family actually had a couple that they just kind of were like, yeah, I put them in a home somewhere that we fucked up on that one. They had cleft lips, cleft palette. You know, they had a lot of genetic abnormalities because they were literally and you know they say that the Royal Family like, oh, Megan Markle, you know, they're they're not all bloodliners. She is a bloodliner though, because she's she's descended from Robert the Bruce and then Diana's family. Somehow it wasn't like it was random, like you still had to be kind of in there in some way to be able to marry into the Royal family. That yeah, they've diluted it quote unquote, but they're still chosen.
Speaker 5: All those people are chosen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was at Kings, he said he drew his lineage back to Dracula. Yeah, and it talks about him drinking blood and stuff.
Speaker 4: And I talk about it in my book. You know, the epic of Esau.
Speaker 3: Esau marries into Nephlum giant clans and breeds with them, and from that union you get Amelek, who burst the Amalekite race. And when you go to the original etymology of that name, that means the blood liquors, so that all the fun people.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I never knew that blood liquors. Yeah, isn't there something Maybe you don't know, but if you do know, tell me if I'm right or wrong. This story of Elizabeth Bathery, that woman who killed all those women and like strung them up and like would bleed them out in bathtubs and like drink their blood and bathed in their blood. And she she was supposed to like have killed hundreds and hundreds of young girls, brought them back to her castle, slaughtered them, bathed in their blood, drank their blood. She was a descendant from the royal family.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, she was a royal And in that story too. It was the maids and the helpers were the ones that went to the towns and got.
Speaker 4: These people, right. Yeah, and when they busted.
Speaker 3: They even executed them for being accomplices. But if you remember that movie, I can't remember which one it was, but it was one of the hostels. Remember the hostile movies. They would take tourists.
Speaker 2: I was going to bring that off. I was gonna bring that a.
Speaker 3: Woman that laid there and the top of the throats and the people in the tub. That's who they were depicting, I think in that movie.
Speaker 7: Okay, I got it for you.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 7: Malus scene.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 7: So the royal family, the Royal House of Luxembourg, they were originally Celts. They weren't landlocked. They moved from one the coastal and but they landed in Luxembourg, right. They traced their lineage back to mail you scene. Who is the little mermaid? Inspiration for that? And I think she's also the one on the Starbucks logo.
Speaker 2: I had somebody on the show covered up no shit.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: And then then if you look around, you see that bloodline pops up in other places like Crete, because there's another royal bloodline in Crete that traces their lineage back to Mail you see, and she's like a siren goddess. So it's like some of these, some of these gods and goddesses may have been actually like real people or real royal royals at one point, like like even the Yeah, I mean, I think Vlad so King Charles traces his back to Vlad Paler of Romania, who Lad traces his back to one of the Netflon tribes. And he's even got the serpents on his too. Yeah.
Speaker 4: The author Dinanu yeah so yeah.
Speaker 7: And like his like tomb to this day, if you go in there and look, it's got dragons and serpents on it. So there's that association too, and.
Speaker 3: You find it all on the Vatican too. Me and Gary was talking about that Nicholas de vere book, The Dragon Legacy. De Vera was saying that when Constantine was trying to convert everybody to Christianity and his whole thing put it under the Christianity umbrella, that you have these different lines, like Julie was talking about of the Dragon Court. You know, you have different families, but they're all kind of diverted and branched off of the main tree. Trunk, but there was a branch that was kind of like the low tier, the bottom feeders of the Dragon family, and they called them the Tinkers, and the tinkers were your bankers, your merchants, and your traders, things like that. And the Tinkers had weaseled their way into the hierarchy and was right there at the right hand of Constantine. And the way the story goes is that when Constantine on his deathbed bequeathed all the power of the Roman government to the Vatican and the Pope, and so that's how the popes and the Catholic Church got so predominant, and they're basically like the rulers and kings ruling everything. Well, Devere says that the actual Dragon court, the high ones, were at the other side, and they were the ones in control, but the Tinkers weaseled their way in, and that Constantine's deathbed confession the royals, the true royals, thinks that it was a huge lie and deception that the tinkers lied and said that it was given to them, because the Tinkers had weaseled their way into Constant Teen's court and into the Vatican, and that's why when you go to the Vatican today, all your crown moldings and stuff. You have all these serpents and dragon heads, and the main symposium looks like a serpent's head. That's why he says, you have all that imagery in the Vatican, because that is where the dragon court and the tinkers weaseled their way into the organization. They left their mark.
Speaker 1: That's incredible to me because I've talked about stuff like that before. All these big banking families and stuff, the wroth, they're all come from that serpent line.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that's what he said in that book.
Speaker 3: He said, that's the reason why the world's in such shit now because the tinkers, the bottom feeders, weaseled in and took over control. And that's why the world is ruled by greed and we're raping the land and pillaging the land, and everything is just all about money and greed. And you know, all this kind of stuff is because the bottom feeders of the dragon family, the tinkers, have taken over.
Speaker 7: What if it goes back to the chaos dragon, the dragon from the beginning of time. What do you think about that, doc.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's kind of a muddy water you know. But I think that it all comes back to Satan, the original adversary, because he's described as the ancient twisting serpent, and a lot of people when I bring that up, they're like, oh, well, there's so many other entities. It has to be, you know, busted up into all these other different ones, because Satan was there at the garden. If he was the the dragon, you know, like ray have and all the legends and stories, he should have been kicked out of heaven. But even way after, like in the Book of Job, it says that God has his divine counsel and Satan shows up and he's like, where have you been. I've been going to and fro on the earth and he's like, oh, have you considered my servant job? Basically, have you accused him or tested him? And he was like, ah, he's only he only worships you because you're so good to him. He has all this money and stuff. Let me do this and let me do that, He'll curse you. So it shows that long after the fall, Satan was still allowed a seat in the Divine Council.
Speaker 4: So it's like.
Speaker 3: Maybe it was kind of like the legends of like you get the Norse legends of Loki, Loki was the troublemaker. He was kicked out of Belheim or what was that called. I can't remember the name of the city now, Yeah, but he was kicked out of that and forced to live as an outcast. But on occasion he was allowed to come in for like banquets and things like that.
Speaker 6: So with celebrations and stuff. Yep.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I think Loki is kind of like a different archetype of the of the Satan figure because even in the legend was at the Ragnarok. It says that once Loki had done so much treacherous things that they chained him in a cave and one of his children was a venom of serpent, and they chained his child above him, and that way, the salifa and the venom was constantly dripping on him and he couldn't break the chains, but his wife would sit there and try to give him water and wipe the poison away. But then when Ragnarok comes, he's released and he wreaks havoc and he works with the agents of Chaos to overthrow his father.
Speaker 8: You know, it's interesting you say that, because I'm probably gonna ruffle some feathers. But you know, in the there's some apocrypher out there about Jesus. We know Jesus was missing from you know, from twelve to us certain a right and some of the apocrypha he was a trickster. There's some sayings that he you know, he pushed one of his friends off a roof and resurrected him, or he of one of his friends fell off the roof and he read. I mean, there's different stories about him performing mischievous things to some people and parents getting upset at him, and he was ran away because he had abilities to do things that weren't seemed normal.
Speaker 6: So he was also known as a trickster in the apocrypha.
Speaker 3: Also, Yeah, and that was in the nog commodity text that they'd found and that that was all the Gnostic text.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 8: It's crazy, right, like how And it's just amazing that when you bring that up to some people, because I grew up in the Catholic Church, when you bring that up to some people, they don't want to believe you on that. But there's actually text that says that. And they always argue about the text being a forgery, but everything that comes from the Somes after that is usually, you know, considered a forgery because the Samearians had a certain right way of writing their stuff down and keeping it down. And that's just not saying that the Samerians themselves were doing it. The language, the writing itself was carried forward even into the Akkadians, Babylonians and so on and so forth. I actually have a Bible from eighteen seventy three that says the people Assumer, Babylon, and Kaldia they all are one in the same people. And I presented the page and everything I took a picture of, but I do a video set.
Speaker 6: On it, like I said, what I've done reading these books, and I take pictures just like how you do things too. And it's actually in that Bible.
Speaker 8: And it's interesting that, you know, they consider those three, you know, with some people say different cultures as one and one in the same.
Speaker 7: I would say that there was a link between those three empires and the changing of hands. Yeah, and definitely knowledge being passed down throughout the generations, throughout the empire lineage. They're including Summer, Kaldians, Babylon direct direct links. Man, I love that you know.
Speaker 8: And also in that same Bible it says, uh that, uh, the Pope of Rome and yeah, I'll go grab mines in the second. Just in the second, I'll go grab it the Pope of Room and uh.
Speaker 4: Applon in eighteen eleven.
Speaker 6: All right, seven, I'm gonna go get I'm gonna grab my room.
Speaker 3: Hold, but I got Yeah, this thing is from eighteen eleven.
Speaker 9: Oh damn, look at that, and it's gonna be yeah, okay, and it's.
Speaker 4: Even got letters in here that I found. Uh, where's it at.
Speaker 3: Seventeen eighty one?
Speaker 5: Whoa, Yeah, this thing is really old.
Speaker 2: Oh that's cool as shit.
Speaker 6: Man, here's mine right here, Bro, let's get let's get it.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, oh I got that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah that is awesome.
Speaker 8: Yeah, bro, eighteen seventy three, Bro, Like really, class are there eight clasps?
Speaker 1: Yeah, just like your discrepancies.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm doing.
Speaker 6: That's why I'm going through mine right now, because what a lot of people will say is that this is what I think a lot of people that.
Speaker 8: I said says that the New Jerusalem Bible is the most accurate Bible.
Speaker 6: I have to study Edition one.
Speaker 8: So what I'm doing slowly, but surely is taking this one and taking my eighteen seventy three Bible and going through it. It's it's crazy because I've read at least six or seven different versions of the Bible. I've also had the privilege and honor of talking to Jeff Benner, who's a Hebrew scholar who translated. He actually sent me twenty of his or fifteen of his books. He has like twenty or twenty something books, and I can tell you there's minor small discrepancies. One of them that I found as interesting is if you read the group Greek septuagen with the Apocrypha, uh, it says Goliath is four cubits in a span, but if you read read the King James version, he's six cubits in the span. So the size difference, because we're talking about giants and stuff like that, the side difference would be different. So that's anywhere between six to nine feet respectively, give or tape from both sides. And then you got, like I said, like the Apocrypha, you got the different books with like Jesus being the trickster, but those aren't in you know, certain texts. And then you have the Book of Enoch, which he was missing miss uh mentioning about you have three different versions actually of the Book of Enoch. The first one, I believe the first book of the I think they call it is the most accurate one if I'm not mistaken, and then uh, yeah, right, if I'm not mistaken, And then yeah, there's just so many different things. And then like I had, I was just I just took a picture of some books that I that I about Jesus, the Life of Jesus, and there's these there's just a whole bunch of books outside of what they considered apocrypha. But the apocrypha literally just means, you know, forbidden books. So there's just books that come from everywhere. I know that in this one right here, this Bible actually gives you a definition in the beginning of all the words that it means.
Speaker 6: I actually have uh in here.
Speaker 8: And I did a YouTube video on it where they mentioned the Pyramids in here. So you know how a lot of people talk about you know, the Pyramids aren't mentioned, and they don't have a Hebrew word for it and stuff like that. What they do is actually they some people will say that it was the Tower of Babble, and I'm not sure if Doc Brown, if you if you had any correlations with that.
Speaker 3: Now I'm not really looked into that that date, but honestly I want to get that. The second one I showed you that was like you yours. The spine is really messed up, so when I open it and look through it, I have to be really careful.
Speaker 2: YEA mine is like that.
Speaker 3: To get it restored, I talked to a guy. He said for five hundred bucks he'd restore it. So I want to get it restored that way I can actually use it, because that thing is amazing, and yours looks identical to mind, so I'm sure it's the same. But it's got huge sections of it that is nothing but definitions, drawings of ancient coins, and all kinds of cool pictures and diagrams and maps and full color like painted gold leaf images, and it has like the wax paper to separate the images and stuff, and it's just got all these bright colored images and stuff.
Speaker 4: It's a beautiful book with a long.
Speaker 8: I'm activation I'm actually, like I said, I'm going slowly through mine on my YouTube because, like you said, my binding is messed up too. So what I usually do is I get a little small blanket or a pillow, and I put it up against this so the buying will stay where is at. And I just slowly turned the pages. I have gloves and stuff like that. So yeah, I'm slowly trying to get it all on my YouTube. It's just a lot of information and with the little amount of time that I have with everything that I want, it's really hard. But I'm definitely gonna get back into it. I went through the definitions in the beginning because some of the definitions are in there and is amazing.
Speaker 6: Like I said earlier, in my.
Speaker 8: Bible, it actually says that the Pope of Rome and Satan are one and the same. And it's crazy that it says it in there. So and I think Appleon is included in that list too. So it literally says that I have it on my YouTube channel already like this, so and I took a picture of it, and I probably can put it up on matter of fact, I think I put it on Twitter. It should be on it. I pull it up in a second.
Speaker 7: That Apolyon shows up in there, I think in revelations. But I mean I was looking at there was a lady on YouTube who was pulling out her old Bible and it was from eighteen eighty four, I think, and it like included an introduction paragraph talking about mound build and they said they were talking about the ancient race that made it to America.
Speaker 5: Shut up ten.
Speaker 7: Yes, And it was right there in this lady's Bible. And I don't even think she was trying to push any kind of a narrative. She was just like, Oh, this is weird that this is in here, and you know it kind of eighteen eighty four is when that Bible was dated to and it kind of coincides with I would suggest, the eighteen eighty push by the government and like the science clubs to dismiss that very notion. So I was at it like this, like maybe this is like the origin story for this war of the narratives where you have some people like pulling the giant bones out of the museums and trying to cover it all up, and then then you have it written down in a Bible too, which is interesting because that became like a battle of the narratives, right, And I would say, in my opinion, historically the Bible people were right, or whoever wrote that in the Bible in that introductry paragraph was.
Speaker 5: Right, well, think about it, Tim.
Speaker 1: It's like the same time when they decided that they were going to tell everybody and teaching like history class that the Native Americans built Serparent Mound and the Native Americans were responsible for the mounds in Louisiana and all.
Speaker 5: These places, and it's like you go and you ask them and.
Speaker 1: It's like, hey, how did you guys build all these fucking really intricate ass mounds And they're like, we didn't. Actually they were here when we got here, but we never we It's like, why can't we take their word for it? We asked the Native Americans, they said they didn't do it, So they're that story.
Speaker 3: Yeah, once they started this Reappropriation Act and they realized that they could get claims to lands and historic sites, they're like, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, we changed our minds.
Speaker 1: Sure yeah, yeah, it's like sure we did we yep, we built it.
Speaker 5: We built it.
Speaker 1: But like Serpent Mound in particular, the stories are that it was there the Native Americans moved into that area and it was already fucking there, So I mean, why can't we just take their word for it?
Speaker 7: And I think that it was excavated around that time in eighteen eighty by Putnam.
Speaker 2: And that's what.
Speaker 5: Said that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he was like associated with the Smithsonian and the Peabody. So it's like they had they sent their own people in there so they could have control of the situation, right because Putnam was he said that they pulled six feet people out of Serpent Mountain, like that's what he documented. But then later it comes out that they were pulling out seven foot or.
Speaker 4: More bigger than that.
Speaker 3: I went down there and I recorded, which I've done it like over a year ago. I've been trying to make a little documentary on it. But I talked to some of the locals and some natives and check this out. You know how everybody thinks it's the serpent eating the egg. Well, the local natives they say that when Putnam wrote down all his stuff, that it was totally different and that they reconstructed it to try to preserve it, but they lost some of the features, and so they said that this is what they believe that it originally was. It's a serpent eating a turtle.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Turtle Island, that's what that's what the natives.
Speaker 3: Its quasi kettle coming up from South America devouring Turtle Island, North America.
Speaker 5: Holy ship.
Speaker 4: Well, that that's why.
Speaker 8: I was Yeah, I was just talking about.
Speaker 3: And here is a picture from that conical mound, that Serpent Mound, And like you said, Tim, this was a seven foot skeleton. But at the knees it's it's it was missing its limbs from the knees down, and its hands were cut off off. So did it have six fingers and six toes. I think it's a good possibility.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh shit, they took parts off.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: So seven foot at the knees.
Speaker 1: Yep, seven foot at the knee.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 7: I looked into the guy who put that picture out too, and it kind of seems legit, and I just looked it up. Frederick Ward Putnam, a Harvard University archaeologist, is known for his work as Serpent Mound, Ohio during the late eighteen eighties.
Speaker 5: So that's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 7: That's when in my research, that's when the narrative, the big narrative shift was starting to be pushed was eighteen eighty. They were being our people over here are people in government like the Siyah Cincinnati, those Cosmos Club, DC all your power players in eighteen eighty were being heavily influence Spy, the Royal Club across the Pond, the British Rural Society, and this new science movement that was rising up, and it took over. It's like the serpent taking over North America. The science guys took over and if you were in their way, anything that you had, any cool artifacts, out of place, artifacts, out of place theories was in their way. Too bad. Too bad, you're getting bulldozed, just like they bulldozed the mounds in Saint Louis to put the city down.
Speaker 8: I mean, yeah, but see, you know, the only thing that gets me is when you read the Book of Enoch, though, their giants are described as like skyscrapers, so that right there there was a whole little new theory out there for me to, you know, try to figure out. Because a lot of people will argue that, they will say, forget the seven foot eight foot nine foot giants, what about the ones in the Book of Enoch.
Speaker 6: What is your thoughts on that?
Speaker 3: Brown h Honestly, I mean, at the same time, we don't know. It says like so many one hundred or a thousand als, you know, we speculate what an al is, but we truly don't know. I mean, it's an ancient measurement, but we don't know what an al is. We can speculate and say what we think it is, but we honestly don't know. You know, an ale could be six inches, you know, it could be two inches.
Speaker 4: I mean, we don't know. It could be a foot. But one thing I.
Speaker 3: Do believe is that there's a distinct difference between the giants pre flood and post flood, and even the Bible distincts it because they were called the Giants, the mighty men of Old pre flood, and then after the flood they were known as the raphaem.
Speaker 8: H.
Speaker 3: And I think even like you look at the evidence, like you can look through the archaeological records, like if you find in a modern day eagles head, you know, modern day eagle had this big, but they find ancient eagles heads in the fossil record that has this big. We have a modern turtle that's this big, but in uh, the archaeological record they find tortoises this big.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I have a yeah.
Speaker 3: The trees, the leaks, everything, everything pre flood was bigger, better, stronger, and so we're the people.
Speaker 4: And that architecture too.
Speaker 1: The doorways. Who's the fuck is walking through there?
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying. I mean, Nick, you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: You see these these cathedrals with like fifty foot.
Speaker 5: Archways like what you was walking through there?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I was going to say that gigant epithetus, remember the primates.
Speaker 6: That were giants that they that they talk about, those are.
Speaker 3: Talking about my book always he said he come out covered in hair from head to toe and tell people what we call a big foot today. I think just back then they called a feral giant.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 8: I did an article it said that the Bigfoot was in you Do because Ink you Do was a special that was in the woods. And uh, they sent the pro prostitute to go out there and get him to be a human like individual. And now yoga and that's how eventually Yoga Messa and him had friendship. There's also actual texts that actually said they had a romantic relationship to Giggle Mession Inky Do. I posted that up earlier on the on my Twitter account, and so I think, if I'm not mistaken, it comes from either the electronic texts Corpus. Yeah, I think it comes from the electronic texts Corpus Sumerian literature where it talks about it.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I theorized that in the book that Uh inky Do is the the Babylonian slash Samerian version of Esaul, because they're both covered and hair from head to toe. They're both in the image trust Odds, and they were both known as the Mighty Hunter. And the Book of Jasher says that Esau and Nimrod battle to the death the supernatural garments from the Garden of God and the uh you know, the Hebrew version, their Guyau wins and kills Nemrod takes his head off.
Speaker 4: But then when you go.
Speaker 3: To the Samerian version, it says that at their battle that Demrod defeats Inky Doo. So it's like a in my opinion, like an version. It's it's different cultures versions, and they're they're they're spinning it to where their guy wins.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Best friends, Yeah, and they take off on all these epic adventures together.
Speaker 8: You know me, and you think alike, man, like, I'm not even joking, bro, like my guy journey through the origins of history. It actually went bestseller in Samarian, Babylonian and uh history and Mesopotamian history, and a lot of what you're saying is actually accurate to the point where I'm psyched at It's like we read almost them there the same type of books, because that's exactly what it says.
Speaker 6: They had. You know, there's different versions and different translations.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 8: I always tell people, you know, just because you read one translation doesn't mean that's the accurate one. Find the translation where somebody's arguing against that point, and read their version and see which one can provide the evidence. And that's why I like what you did when you pulled out the book with those tabs, because I like to do that too. If I know what I'm talking about, I can go straight to that tab and be like, this is what it says. And if somebody says, you know, go through your own research, it's like a slap in my face because I literally have the research in my hand right now, so I want to know what you know the other person talks about. I definitely added your book to my cart because I do want to read it.
Speaker 6: You do. I like the intelligence, I know. I like the knowledge that you're sharing. I think what you're doing. Yeah, yeah, that's yeah. I'm already going to be on it. Man, Like, like what i'd like to do?
Speaker 4: Is I like it?
Speaker 1: Is it on Amazon?
Speaker 6: Yeah? It's on Amazon.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 5: All right, I'm going to put it in my card.
Speaker 4: Nice. Thank you guys.
Speaker 8: Doc.
Speaker 1: Did you see that comment in the side it said Wiki leaks exposed Hillary Clinton's interest in Gilgamesh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I didn't read that comment, but I know what they're talking about.
Speaker 1: That to me is really fucking interesting. You know what else, there is a picture.
Speaker 5: Of the Queen.
Speaker 1: Anybody can google it, so you don't think I'm full of shit. There was like a museum that opened and it was like giant skeletons and it's a picture of like the Queen with like a bunch of members of the Royal shittery and she's like posing next to the big skull and she's all like proud of it and stuff. It's like, Oh, you're trying to say this is where you came from? Is that why you're so crazy looking.
Speaker 4: Great granddaddy?
Speaker 1: Right, It's like she's all proud of it and like all admiring it and shit, it's like they know what's up, Like Hillary Clinton's all, you know, getting up in Gilgamesh's tomb and all.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's crazy to me that how how obvious it is is you know, when they.
Speaker 7: Used a word, when they drop the word nephylm in those documents in the Clinton emails, I was like, oh, so they know about this.
Speaker 1: They know, Yeah, they know, uh huh yeah. I was actually gonna say too, this is just not a side tangent or anything. But I moved to the Pacific Northwest about a year ago, and I had I had never seen the redwood trees, and I had never seen the mountains like there are an Oregon in California and it's magnificent.
Speaker 5: But if you ever look at like the what they.
Speaker 1: Call the table rock, because we drove by a bunch of it and I was like, what the fuck is that? And Colby told me that it's the table rock, But if you really look at it, it looks like petrified megalithic tree stumps. And I think that, you know, they they have ways of explaining things so that you're not thinking that giant things like that existed. But to me, when I look at it, it's like looking at it, like a mile across petrified tree stump, and you know when you see stuff like that, and even some of the redwood trees, they're like hundreds of feet across and you're just staring at it like we live.
Speaker 5: In Like I don't know what we live in. But there used to be giant things on this planet.
Speaker 3: There hat flood, everything was larger, and a lot of people don't realize either. And I keep this for like Show and Tail, which I know is this video. You can't really see it or feel it or touch it. But this right here looks like a rock, right and you can hear it. It's solid. It's a rock, but it's not a rock. Look closer. That is petrified wood. You could see the rings. But to the untrained eye, this is a rock. It looks like a rock, it feels like a rock. Oh it's a rock, but no, it's not. It's a petrified piece of tree. And if you look at these lines and straations, Devil's Tower and some of these other you know, mountains or plateaus that's got these striations and lines in it. I mean, I'm not a really smart guy, but I mean I know two and two equals four.
Speaker 5: I'm with you.
Speaker 1: That's why if she saw the legends about like gigantic creatures in the sea like NeSSI and shit like that. Maybe Nessy itself is like fantastical, but I do believe that there were like huge serpents in the sea.
Speaker 3: Huge.
Speaker 1: I mean, there have been documented accounts of people seeing weird shit in the ocean for hundreds of years. Alistair Crowley had a state.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he had an estate, and the sea creature is the only thing that would survive a worldwide flood, right, But I mean you can even explore the depths of the sea today, So I mean there's quite possibly some you know, prehistoric monsters in the deep that we just don't know about.
Speaker 5: Well, think about I.
Speaker 1: Think that James Cameron, the director, I think he's an occultist. I don't care what anybody's I think he's an occultist. Okay, all of his movies like Titanic, the Abyss.
Speaker 5: Think about the Abyss.
Speaker 1: Okay, motherfucker is trying to tell you something that there's something way deep down that will never be able to get to in the ocean. I mean, the movie Avatar all that. I think he's definitely an occultist. But there's so I think the Next Frontier or whatever is actually not space at all. I don't even know if I believe in space at this point. I think it's the oceans. I think that there'll probably be another catastrophic event, maybe not even in our lifetimes, but it's going to be like another flood that wipes us all out, and then like hundreds of years from now. It's like I said in another episode, people will be digging up taco bell sports and being like, oh, look at this ancient technology.
Speaker 5: I wonder what they used it for, and it's like it's literally.
Speaker 4: Wizards one right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, but I do think like Lovecraft, Lovecraft and the Cuthulhu, and then people there's like a cultist I was reading about this. There's a group of occultists from Chicago who were driving out to these lakes in Wisconsin to try and summon a lake monster inspired by Lovecraft's Cuthulhu because they believe that he was talking about a real some sort of a real thing, a real entity.
Speaker 5: Yeah, dude, he could have been. That's what I'm saying. Though, It's like.
Speaker 1: They make it fantastical to the point where you think it's like a Disney movie, but it's really based on like the Little Mermaid, and like some of these stories have been turned into fairy tales, but they're actually based on like reality, and so I don't know. I think that Earth goes through seasons or eras or cycles, and like we're due for one and in a couple of hundred years where they're going to be digging up shit and being like, oh, look at this thing, and it's like, dude, it's a tampon.
Speaker 4: Has a tampon?
Speaker 3: You guys watching the news, I mean, my god, all the flooding that's going on, all the flowers that we're getting, all the earthquakes that's going on. Volcanoes repped and there's eighty it's the most ever recorded. There's eighty active volcanoes right now.
Speaker 5: But if I were going to choose one, doc you can disagree.
Speaker 1: I would rather be a fucking ice age than to heat the earth up and have another flood.
Speaker 5: Because fuck the heat.
Speaker 1: I would rather never endure another summer again and just be like, oh my god, for the next ten years, summer it's like seventy degrees all season.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 7: You're related. You're related to the redheaded giant ice giants. It's in your blood.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I tell people all the time, I'd rather be cold than hot because I make it hot and be burning up.
Speaker 4: You know, if you're cold, you just put another layer on.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, I could survive an ice age. I get two degrees too hot. I want to I'm homicidal. I can't even life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So if there's gonna be another cataclysm, please God, an ice age, I would be down for an ice age.
Speaker 2: Fuck.
Speaker 4: Yes, Actually, never bothered me anyway, there you go.
Speaker 1: Which, by the way, Frozen is based on some of those bloodline stories that we were talking about. Elsa blonde hair, blue eyed, right Anna, green eyes, red hair, they come from a royal bloodline, they got magical powers.
Speaker 5: Just saying if you look into Frozen, there is a lot of that bloodline story in the background.
Speaker 9: Going.
Speaker 7: That's totally totally Like I don't watch Disney movies, but I'll see, like Disney previews for these movies show up, and I'll watch and it's like they're all like it's all stuff out of mythologies that I read or grimoires one hundred absolutely, yeah, all of them, and and all these old entities, especially these Disney female goddesses. They resemble the Goddesses of Old. It's just a it's almost like it's just a retelling of the mythology and.
Speaker 5: The Marvel stuff.
Speaker 1: The Marvel stuff's got it bad, like the new series that they're putting out, like on Disney plus with like Loki and.
Speaker 5: Uh wand division about like the Scarlet Witch, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And then they had Moonnight, which is a lot of the Egyptian weirdness, and I think Marvel puts a lot that it compacts, like Project paper Clip. They had a lot of nine to eleven weirdness, like with the Iron Man movies and so Disney Scott. If you want to learn something about ancient history, go watch a fucking Disney movie because it's got all of it in there.
Speaker 7: Stanley and one of his big guys over at Marvel was Jack Kirby, and a lot of the stuff that they were working with. First of all, they were based in some of their stuff off of Howard Hughes, and Howard Hughes worked with like the CIA and special government product projects. It gets real weird with Marvel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And just to show you, like an example, they're constantly all their superheroes are pulling from mythology and old gods, you know, from Nors, from the Egyptians. At Dark Knight Guy, he was based on an Egyptian god and thtick this out. I found this old comic book a while back. But this shows you they're constantly pulling from the Bible and stuff.
Speaker 6: Oh, just like the.
Speaker 5: What are they riding on a fish or something?
Speaker 3: Gavel machine? Oh, and they're stealing King Ogg's bed the Giant.
Speaker 5: The show, Oh my god. Yeah, and they got like they got like a clock with a ring around it, like Saturn.
Speaker 4: Like yep. Yeah, take a time travel boat.
Speaker 1: One of the first Mickey mouses had like some space traveler named Elon in it. Well, so no predictive programming there, King Ogg's fed.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 6: Well, they got to keep there.
Speaker 8: They got to keep the stories going. And they can't come out and just tell people the stories anymore because they don't want people get too hip on it, so they got to do it in increments.
Speaker 6: And then you know, it's entertainment for people like that.
Speaker 8: That's why many people, such such as myself, we watched the same shows over and over again. It's comfortable for us like me, I like to watch the Simpsons and I can see a lot of correlations with the Simpsons and how they're telling stories and stuff like that, and it's just interesting that, you know, everything is going back to trying to tell us what we had before without telling us that. You know, they don't want to just give it to people sometimes they want people to go out there and do their due diligence and stop taking word from somebody else. And you know, going in and you know, doing what you did, like you found that that petrified would you know, now you have knowledge on what to look for and all this other stuff. Like you said to the amateur eye, somebody would just walk right past it and it won't.
Speaker 6: Even take a second look at it.
Speaker 4: M Yeah, And this is just me, all right, This is just my opinion.
Speaker 7: But I just sometimes I get the feeling when I see like the previous for the Disney movies or the Superhero Movie of the Week, or any of the movies coming out right now, even more of the Rings. It seems like this is just me, but it seems like we have an ancestral memory of the way things used to be, and things used to be magical just across the boards magical, yeah, where people were used magic almost in their everyday life, like it was nothing like all their books were esoteric. There were giants, there were little people who were witches and elves and wizards, and it's just like, is that how it used to be?
Speaker 4: That's what I mean.
Speaker 5: It makes me wonder if sometimes I couldn't agree with you more.
Speaker 4: Saying the best were a species with amnesia?
Speaker 1: Yes. Do you know how obsessed people including myself got with the Harry Potter books in movies. It's like you want to live in it, like you can't separate it from reality because it's it's like a dream.
Speaker 5: You want to be a part of.
Speaker 4: The Diaries and the Twilight series that.
Speaker 7: I know a lot of people to do that.
Speaker 4: With Star Wars.
Speaker 7: I even slipped into that. At one point in my life. I was obsessed with reading Star Wars novels. I just got so sucked into. I liked it better than reality.
Speaker 4: That's what we do, entertainment. We hate our daily lives entertainment.
Speaker 5: But it's, like Tim said, I think it's because we know, like.
Speaker 1: It should be different for us, but we're stuck in like this slave society that you work, you come home, you go to sleep, you eat, you shit, and there's nothing magical at all about it, Like we're not having magical.
Speaker 5: Experience every day like we could be having.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's kind of the hero's journey that I always talk about. You know when you read all these hero archetypes, Uh, what is it? It's a foundling, it's someone of great importance, but they don't know who they are. They've forgotten who they are. But then this wise sage comes forward and calls them to adventure. But then they have to step into the unknown, you know, and slay the drag and rescue the damsel and hold up the treasure. I mean, that's that's the archetype of all these stories. And I tell people, you know, from my point of view is a Christian point of view, we are all on the hero's journey. And who are we that we've forgotten? We're children of God and we've forgotten who we are. And just like you said, I think if we look at the pre flood world and you read the Bible and all these other mythologies and stuff, there was giants, there was wizards, there was magic.
Speaker 6: This was a.
Speaker 3: Wild and crazy place. But it's no longer like that anymore. And like I agree with you maybe all this entertainment and stories and novels are us, you know, even if it's subconsciously looking back to a time.
Speaker 2: That was like that.
Speaker 7: And then I get real deep into this mound research and I find that these people were pulling out well, first of all, there were mummies everywhere over here, so freaking mummies in Kentucky. But also al the mounds are pulling out magic wands, crystal balls and other you know, shaman masks and all kinds of other magical stuff. So it's like and then you got the giants and the little people. So it's like this is just straight up was Narnia and we're just we have a distant memory of it. Like Julia said, like this is things aren't how they should be because they're not how they used to be. We remember that as a species.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's funny you mentioned mummies because the Spirit Cave mummy is the oldest mummy in the Americas. So that's actually it's actually found in Nevada, So that's actually interesting you brought that up.
Speaker 7: Yeah, man, I love the mummy stuff.
Speaker 6: They were.
Speaker 7: There was such a mummy problem that they were, Uh, there's the scout. It's something I read the other day that you know, I was reading in like an old book from the eighteen hundreds and they were talking about how there was a mummy crisis where all the mummies were being so people would find the mummy and then somebody would come in and steal their mummy so they could sell it to people over in Europe. So it's backwards. It's like you would think that we would be rich people over here would be buying Egyptian mummies. No, people over there were buying mummies from US. I was like American mummies, yes, yes, wow, like what Tyrone's talking about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they were Egyptians that was in the Grand Canyon that the government set at the base we're no longer allowed to go to.
Speaker 5: Interesting wild.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's that's a lot of a lot of people.
Speaker 8: That's why a lot of people say that America's is the actual by Atlantis, because when the Ice Age came over from every went back to Norman came over, you know, the different times that the Ice Ages, they said that they found a lot of higher gifts out there and artifacts of the Egyptians over there. In Nick Grand Kenyon, I've read that article and I've also read articles that said that it's been debunked, and this, that and the third. But the thing is is that they hide things so well from us, it's amazing. And then when you look at the science symbols from Albert Church's book, a Churchwards book, he talks about the Masonic signs and all that stuff. We had a discussion about that prior, you know, in the past, Nick, But the signs is what makes it different. You know, they have plenty of pictographic script here in America. They have something that's from the Shame dynasty that came over here.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 8: So it's just interesting that we have there's evidence here. But for some odd reason, they want to hide it. And I truly don't understand why they want to hide it, because I don't think it would even make a difference.
Speaker 6: At this point.
Speaker 8: At this point, everybody already pretty much knows about some kind of idea about it. But whether it's fact or fiction is something that they're turning into facts when they sit here and hide it, take it and destroy all the evidence and say they've never had it in the first place.
Speaker 1: Well that would mean they'd have to admit to everybody that they've been through an mk fucking program through from elementary school through college, that we've been completely lied to about every aspect of human history, because the same thing, like what you're talking about with like the giants, going all the way back into time, it's documented throughout all cultures. The same with vampire lore actually too, China going all the way back to the Garden of Eden with like Lilith all that shit vampire lore, and people are obsessed with vampires. They literally have found bodies in China with the heads cut off, bound up bodies like with cinderblocks weighing them down, with inscriptions that said, motherfucker came back to life and tried to eat my family. Rip and then like the name of the person, going all the way back into time. It's in Native American culture, it's in Egypt everywhere, and a lot of them were huge skeletons talking about rising back up out of the grave snacking on people's family. So I'm just saying it goes all the way back to the beginning of time. Motherfucker's literally rising up out of the grave and having to be decapitated, which goes along with my theory on why sometimes you only find the skull it could be part of an alter situation. A lot of folk lore says that they would rise up after death and snack on people's family, and that they had to be decappotato. So that might be why you're only finding the skull and not the rest of the skeleton.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying.
Speaker 1: In China they had a real problem with it. Apparently they had cinderblocks on top of the graves. They had all this stuff, a name for it, and oddly enough, it kind of intertwines with the spirit that they held responsible for sleep paralysis. So just saying there's like a hierarchy of weird entities, spirits that inhabited human bodies and shit, and yeah, I mean it's it's that's why you know I'm.
Speaker 5: Pregnant right now.
Speaker 1: And when my kid comes home and they're like, oh, guess what I learned today, I'm gonna say, shit, nothing, you learned the zip you learn zero, because it's all just lies.
Speaker 5: It's all lies.
Speaker 8: Was actually the first vampire according to the Silars. According to Samuel Noah Kramer, He's He actually says in his book that she is the first vampire, or what is described as a vampire.
Speaker 6: He actually uses the word in his book.
Speaker 1: I know it.
Speaker 5: That's it's crazy.
Speaker 7: With the analyte bloodlookers that were brought up earlier.
Speaker 4: Or whatever.
Speaker 8: It's crazy because I know I talk about that a lot of times to a lot of people about how Lilith is the first vampire, because I actually like the movie Blade and I actually learned that that timeframe when that movie came out. And the reason why I learned it, Yeah, the reason why I learned how I came to learning about it was I was watching a documentary on it and I could never And when I got the chance to buy Samy and Noa. Kramer's book and read it for myself, I was like, Okay, now that makes sense, and you know, and I.
Speaker 6: Even tested it.
Speaker 8: I know a lot of people would like to go to Grock and Jack Gpt and look for their answers and stuff like that. So a lot of times what I like to do is take my books and see how accurate Jack GPT would be towarded. So I actually acted Jack Gpt and Rock if if Lilith is considered a vampire, and they'll say no, straight up no. But then I'll take a picture of the book, because you know, you can take the picture of the book and sending the jack Ebt and they'll analyze it and they'll say, Okay, yeah, I see what you're talking about. Actually took a picture of the book and the paragraph that I said it from from Samuel Noah Kramer, and it came back and said, I guess so.
Speaker 6: And I was just like, see this.
Speaker 8: And that's what's going to hurt a lot of people in the future, is because people are gonna get lazy and lazier. You know, back in the day, when you google something, you have to actually open up the article and read it for yourself. Now people are just grocking and chat ept and and get a very quick answer on it, and they're not getting all the information that they want. So when somebody says, has there been giants find in the Grand Canyon or artifacts in the Grand Canyon, they'll read that it's been debunked, and this, that and the third, and they won't really find any real hard sources unless they go in there and ask it, give me a source for this, give me a source for that, Give me a peer reviewed article on this, give me a peer reviewed article on that, give me the esoteric version of it, and so on. And so forth, a lot of people are going to skip all that hard work and just go straight to Jack GPT and grock it and get the easiest answer they possibly can get.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: That's how Mandela effects happen to you, because they can just Google can just tell you anything. You can google something and it can say, yeah, in nineteen ninety two, this this, this, and it's like, I know for a fact that is not true. Even says that it is.
Speaker 9: Now chat GPT just gave me, like just spit out by like two pages about how Lilith Loveth has been considered a family.
Speaker 6: You know what's so funny.
Speaker 7: Just told me it's like constantly updating itself too.
Speaker 6: Yeah, over the place.
Speaker 2: And I'll explain this one.
Speaker 8: No, no, no, no, this is no, this is this is this is interesting because I will actually tell Jack GPT and i' and I've looked at the terms and services. Once you tell this something and you can back it up, it keeps it in its memory break for everybody. So like Tim says, it does update and I know this for a fact, And I tell you the reason why. When I went to a local museum, I took a picture of a piece of paper about one of the slaves around here, and I went to go chat GPT and it said that the information was incorrect on there.
Speaker 6: Now I did this on a whole different account. Then I gave it the information.
Speaker 8: I showed the little paper and showed all the information that was on there, and it says, okay, it's going to update this thing. So I went on to a different account that had no correlations with anything on my I asked it the same thing, and it gave the correct information after that. So I think a lot of times when you actually give it as sources because I like to plug, I like to take pictures of the book and the pages or whatever it is.
Speaker 6: I read it from even video.
Speaker 8: It will even analyze videos and it will say right there that in in terms of services, it will it does tell you and there that it updates it once it gets you know, verification on what you say. Now, this can be the Wikipedia thing, you know, can somebody prove something to refute your information, and chat GPT has to decide which one is accurate and which one and that's when you can go to some of the article or sometimes they'll bring up YouTube videos or even rumbo videos for you to read for or watch for yourself, and sometimes articles on top of that.
Speaker 6: So it was actually interesting how how simple it's getting.
Speaker 1: So you're saying I'm smarter than chat GPT, probably because I know.
Speaker 2: Session.
Speaker 6: Look, give it a test. I challenge everybody. I challenge everybody in here to do that.
Speaker 8: If you know something in your book, and you know something very well, go to chat GPT, you ask it and when it gives you an incorrect answer, take a picture of it and put it. Plug it in there and see what it does. It would it will tell you that it's going to update this information. I've done it a few times, especially with the Samerian text. And the only reason why is because, uh, it's a lot of the stuff that people know comes from Zacharai sitchin You know, more people know about Zachari Sitchen than they know about Samuel Noah Kramer or George Smith or Andrew George even right, or even Irving Finkel at that matter, right, they know more about Sitching than those individuals, and those individuals where ever, were able to actually give you the cuneiform tablet identify fires for you to go read for yourself. So it's just interesting how it's getting to the point where you know the information.
Speaker 6: Is being processed and given to everybody in the mask.
Speaker 4: Yeh, sision was a big fraud anyway he was.
Speaker 1: That's why.
Speaker 5: That's why.
Speaker 8: And you know what, and that's so funny you say that because I actually created I'm creating a powerpoints presentation on how inaccurate he was, and I'm using the same sources that he tried to say that he had too. But I guess at this point he didn't really think people were going to do their due diligence. And what really messes up the game is not to throw shade on anybody, but Billy Carson actually follows a lot with Sitchen says too. And you can't find any of the information that Sitchen says. It's really funny because doctor Michael as Hya actually created a website called Sitching.
Speaker 4: Is Wrong to show you how inaccurate every time for a debate.
Speaker 8: He could not not only on him out, his website was caught Sitching is wrong, Like this dude had a real beef with Sitching in his incorrect information that he went and bought a website created it.
Speaker 1: Sitch is so rightfully so because he is a big fraud. I was thinking it and then Doc said it, but yeah.
Speaker 7: He uh heiser r I p Heiser, Yeah Heiser.
Speaker 4: I mean he was a scholar in many ancient dead languages, so I mean this was his field.
Speaker 2: And so you had this.
Speaker 3: Schmuck with no degrees, no college education, coming out and saying he's deciphered all these things and come up with these new translations. And so yeah, Mike was trying to call him out and expose him as a fraud because that was his expertise. That's what he went to school and studied for years. But Zacharis said, you wouldn't have nothing to do with him. Mikey went on coast to coast am and called him out, and millions.
Speaker 6: He challenged him to a debate too.
Speaker 4: I think, yeah, yeah, he called him out.
Speaker 6: He told him to give him just the cuneiform tablet identifiers.
Speaker 8: That's why you always will hear me say cuniform tablet identifiers, because there's actually a website that we can all go to and look at the cuniform uh tablets ourselves. It's called the Cuniform Digital Library of Initiative. And I'm telling you, I learned all this from doctor Michael. He that's why I was telling Doc Brown earlier. One thing about me is I have to have the sources on hand. So if you're saying a source says something, I should be able to read that same exact source you did. If you're telling me there's no source for it then and it's your own translation, then how can I basically verify your information. I'm just supposed to trust it. Well, trusting is what got me in the problem in the first place, because if this has actual facts and no fiction at all, this information should be easily accessible to anybody. But you know, since you know, he really did hide a lot of stuff, and I've read his books and I know he says that he didn't want to expose some or tell on some of the people that helped him get some of the information, and this, that and the third. But he never recreated the tablets himself. You know, it's so easy to recreate them. He doesn't have to take the actual picture of it. But there's no picture of it, no recreation or nothing, no artist drawing or any of that stuff. So it's just I really do like this conversation you me. I think we got a lot in common I'm definitely gonna stay in content because.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love good conversation. Holler at me anytime.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: I love working with Doc Brown.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's always it's always a good time with the duck yoh man. Man, thank you very much for coming on, Bro. I really appreciate it, especially in such a short notice of hell yeah, hell yeah. You know, it was just like really, it was just I wanted to get you on sooner than later because I don't want to keep putting it off.
Speaker 2: It's been too long already.
Speaker 9: So and I know you're also a busy man, so you were like, oh, I do have today. I was like, oh shit, let me just fucking jump on that, so because it could be like a month and a half and I didn't want to wait. So but I really had a good time. Thank you everybody else too for joining us. Doc before we have you plug your stuff, Juliet.
Speaker 2: Let everybody know where you can find your show. We get in touch with you.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Actually, if you want to work with me or have me on your show, I don't really get on Instagram in that inbox, so email me at ghost dot peach at outlook dot com. Love working with Doc. I think this is like the third or fourth time we have had a conversation. It's always super interesting. I super enjoyed it. Thanks for having me, of.
Speaker 2: Course, thank you for coming on. And Tyrone what is going on?
Speaker 8: So Hi, yeah, thank you, thank you. Man, this is a good thing. I'd like I tell you that told you earlier. Man, I think we have a lot in common. Man, I was really following what you were saying. Everything you can find on me is rebirth of theWord. Dot com is my own website. I have YouTube you'll feel to see all that through my website. You also can buy my book Journey through the Origins of History, which went number one on Amazon Bestsellers.
Speaker 6: So check that out.
Speaker 10: Like I said, dot you on it, man, I like the information. Thanks Nick, appreciate it of course. Hell yeah, thank you, thank you for coming on. And we got Tim Constantine what is going on? So please let everybody know where they can find your stuff again?
Speaker 7: Yeah, thanks again, thanks Julia, Doc, Nick, Tyrone fear I don't know you, but cool cond cool Uh comments there read some of your stuff. Uh yeah, Tim Pounce Team's sixth Sensory podcast. I'm actually dropping an episode with Doc tonight on YouTube and then tomorrow on Cult of Conspiracy, I'm dropping an episode with doc as well. So uh but yeah, sixth Sensory Podcasts.
Speaker 9: Thanks for having me all right, Oh, thank you, Tim, I appreciate it. Sorry, I sent the link late my bed. Yes, and uh fear fear, We're gonna see if you can let you plug yourself. Unfortunately I sent him to link late too, so, uh fear, can you hear me?
Speaker 2: Do you want to say? Do you want to plug yourself? Do you want to say anything?
Speaker 4: Absolutely?
Speaker 11: Uh, I don't know if anybody can hear me, So let's just give this a shot. But yeah, I'm still working on the cookbook right now. I'm trying to raise funds for a camera, so a proper camera so I could take the images. But yeah, be on the lookout for disobedience. I'm sorry I couldn't quite jump up on the mic earlier. I did share all my information inside the chat, so like, if anyone's interested in what I had to share, you can anyone go look in there. I'm sure that it's going to be logged. Thank you for having me on. I know I just kind of looked like I was sitting here, but the only way I could participate was at least put the information out there in chat, and I'm happy to do that.
Speaker 4: But thank you everyone, and great conversation.
Speaker 11: By the way, and yeah, there's a lot that I really would love to comment in there, but that's going to be for like separate conversations.
Speaker 4: However, again, thank you, and this has been.
Speaker 9: A blast of course, Thank you, sir. Sorry about your connection. Hopefully by the next time we get you on it'll be working a lot better. But I appreciate you trying to jump on anyway. I mean, it was my idea. I was like, fuck it, let's see what happens. I was like, if anything, just showed off the camera, but still didn't help. But for people who do watch the videos and check the live replay, he did throw tons and tons of stuff up in that chat. He wasn't lying, so go check that out. And now finally, Doc, please uh like you, like I said, you brought the heat. You brought it with ninety three octane.
Speaker 4: That's what's up, ninety three all the way, baby, my man.
Speaker 2: So please let everybody know where they can find you out sir.
Speaker 3: Hey, guys, thank you for having me. You know, I've worked with a lot of you guys multiple times. This is my first time meeting YouTube gentlemen. Then, like you said, I think we have some good conversations in the future. But yeah, anywhere you guys can consume content, guys a YouTube, Apple, Spotify, Instagram, all the social tags, all those fine establishments. Just search up a Prometheus Limbs podcast and my website. I just actually give it a face lift. I bredown the whole website, so go check it out. It's a Prometheus Limbs podcast dot com. I started a newsletter sign up, So if you go to the website and sign up for the newsletter, you get three chapters of my book for free, and you also get a code to sign up for my ad free listening experience on super Cast for a month, So go check that out.
Speaker 4: Sign up for the newsletter.
Speaker 3: Could get all kinds of updates on conferences and stuff that I'm doing and stuff about the show.
Speaker 2: I like that, dude. I'm definitely gonna sign up for that newsletter. That's what's up, doc.
Speaker 9: Thank you again, man, Like I said, you always, you know, you always bring tons and tons of info. I appreciate you jumping on so fast, and you know everybody else, Thank you for joining. It was really a great show or some chats, tons of stuff that I didn't know anything about.
Speaker 2: And that's what's up. Everybody in the chat. Thank you.
Speaker 9: There was a lot of people here again from the beginning to the end, and a lot of great stuff added in there as well. And that is end of the end of another Occult Rejects and until the next one, everybody be well later