Speaker 1: It's new, it's different, It's Tide t I D Tide.
Speaker 2: All Gangbusters presented in cooperation with police incredible law enforcement department throughout the United States. The only national program that brings you authentic police case history. Gangbusters is brought to you by Tide Procter and Gamble's New Wash Day Wonder, the new Sudzing miracle that gives you all this the cleanest, brightest, whitest washed.
Speaker 3: You ever hung on the line.
Speaker 1: That's Tide Tide Tide, good Night.
Speaker 4: Gangbusters presents the case of the incorrigible.
Speaker 5: Killer who broke out of prison, then broke back in, only to find that when the breaks run.
Speaker 3: Out, the penalty is here.
Speaker 2: With us in the studio tonight is the Honorable Paul V. McNutt, former High Commissioner of the Philippines and Vice President of the National Probation and Parole Association.
Speaker 3: Will be heard at the end of the program.
Speaker 2: Drawing from tonight's case conclusions of vital importance, Gangbusters.
Speaker 3: Has asked Chief of Police L. R.
Speaker 2: Greeson of Reno, Nevada to narrate by proxy tonight's case.
Speaker 3: A Chief Greason, you've told me that the killer in.
Speaker 2: Tonight's case was probably the most extraordinary in your experience.
Speaker 6: Well, that's absolutely right, Don Gardner. I've been a police officer fifteen years, and I've talked with hundreds of men and women who are guilty of crimes ranging from chicken theft or murder. But this man, well.
Speaker 3: You'll see what he was like.
Speaker 6: Suppose we begin exactly a year ago on a cold, dreary Sunday morning in the city of Tacoma, Washington, the vestibule of a small church fought from the Cooma's business section, A young man with piercing brown eyes and thin lips stood watching the congregation file out at the completion of services. It was evident that he was looking for a particular worshiper, and after a few minutes he saw him.
Speaker 3: All right, fuck, where you going, Dave? What were you praying for me?
Speaker 7: This is the surprise of my life, Dave.
Speaker 3: Let's go over there out of the crowd.
Speaker 8: Look, Dave, I got some people waiting at home. I come on, kid, Yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: So it's a surprise of your life. All right? Yeah? I thought they gave you five years.
Speaker 8: Wasn't there nothing in the papers about my breaking out? No? I didn't see anything. Yes, I have to speak to my press agent. Honest, Dave, I gotta be going. I'm why are you worried about Rick? Look if you're worried because you think I know you shot your mouth off when the cops picked you up, forget it. I know you were on a spot. I couldn't help, But Dave, I say, forget it. Every guy's gotta save his own skin. I only got five years out of it. What's five years? They put you on probation, I hear. Is that why you go to church? You want to make an impression? Yeah, I want to make an impression the smart boy Rick. You mean there wasn't a thing in the papers about my busting on?
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 8: Oh, at least they should have told you Rick. After all, they might have figured I'd be out to get you, since it's on.
Speaker 3: A kind of you I was in. I told you I couldn't help. But Dave, you know I'm not the kind of carried grudges, don't you? Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, David, Well, what's your hurry? I waited a long time for you, Rick. We can have a few words for all the times saying can't we I told you I got some people waiting. You know something, Rick, I've been a lot of places since I broke out.
Speaker 3: Saw a leg, Buke, Seattle, Denver. Did it all right too? Did you well?
Speaker 8: I got about four grand in my pocket right now. You figure it out. Now, I'm planning another tour. How'd you like to come along with me? Look, Dave, I got a good job.
Speaker 3: Now, and you got to church every Sunday? Was there anything wrong in that? I got a break, and I want to stay out of trouble.
Speaker 8: I got a break too then I five years.
Speaker 7: Look, Dave, i've been working alone.
Speaker 3: I got to have an outfit. Are you sure you ain't interested? Rick?
Speaker 8: To be honest, Dave, No, there's nothing I like more than an honest guy. Okay, I'll get my outfit A couple of guys back there. When I broke out, I promised him i'd come back for him. I broke out of the place. I can break back in to get him, can I?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 8: If you want, I guess so, I'd much rather have you, Rick. I'm sorry, Dave told you I got people waiting. Okay, come on, we'll walk out together, kyll we do you say we meet someplace later after you get ready?
Speaker 3: Your people.
Speaker 8: Why talk over all times so I can get the news. After all, I've been away a while. Okay, Dave, wherever you say? How about the hunt is two o'clock? Okay, all right, I guess I can make it. Sure you can make it. If I let you, you'd have had at least forty cops there for a company, you know what I mean, or at I don't know. I hope you said good prayers and there, Hey, don't shoot me, please don't.
Speaker 3: Right, Well done.
Speaker 6: Tacoma police said no difficulty fixing the guilt in that shooting, but the escaped convict, David Blackwell is not to be found. One midnight less than a week later, two trustees were on all night duty in the prison power plant at the Monroe Reformatory, from which David Blackwell had escaped, and the loan guard left him to go to the power plant office. One approached the other for a chat, covered by the hum of a large generator.
Speaker 3: Blake, Yeah, is it clear?
Speaker 9: Yeah, come on behind the dynamo.
Speaker 3: You know we gotta watch a step.
Speaker 8: Bleak.
Speaker 3: God, I'll be back any sick.
Speaker 9: And relax, will you got a half an hour of paperwork out there?
Speaker 3: Look what's on your mind? Listen?
Speaker 9: You want to crack out with me, let's get started figuring the way.
Speaker 3: And so I look for somebody else who didn't Dave see he was coming back for us? Get Dave? Why don't they said he was coming back to get us out? Didn't he pro?
Speaker 9: That was just so much mouthwash? He's out? Do you want to mess around this joint for us? So they can nail him sticking back in?
Speaker 3: But he swore up and down? Sure, sure before he made it, Hugh got out.
Speaker 9: Nobody to find you close than one hundred miles of this place?
Speaker 3: Well maybe, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 9: So if we're gonna make it, we gotta figure our own way.
Speaker 3: Can't depend on Dave or anybody else we got. What's that? I know? You got me? Came from there? God? Maybe it's the coffee? A dope? Yeare behind the switch point? Come on? Can you listen that off circuit?
Speaker 10: Dave?
Speaker 3: Who did you think it was? How did you get back in here? Same way? I'm gonna get you out tonight? Sure?
Speaker 8: And I what do you think I'm gonna do? Go knock on a warden's door and ask him for a place to sleep? How do we do it. I came over the wall with a rope and a grappling a hook. We get back over the same way.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's going. Wait they got gods on the wall machine guns. It didn't bother me coming in to get you.
Speaker 8: But look, Dave, do you want to come or don't you make up your mind in a hurry? I don't want to take up residents here again. If you think it's okay, sure, it's okay, All.
Speaker 9: Right, come on, let's go. What that guard gets back in here?
Speaker 8: There's one thing, Blake, Yeah, what this saying?
Speaker 3: Out of the goodness of my heart? You know we got no dough, you know it. I don't want dough. I just want you guys to stick with me. Oh sure, Dave, I'll stick with you. It's not gonna be any joy ride. You know.
Speaker 8: I got some heavy things in mind and a lot of heart traveling.
Speaker 3: Well, Blake, all like that suits me? Come on, open up and take a look around. Now. I don't see anybody.
Speaker 8: Okay, head for the wall right at the drinking farm, and that's where I got the.
Speaker 3: Hook and rope. Go on, fight against the wall.
Speaker 8: It is there's a garden that to watch it fly against the wall and get the hook.
Speaker 3: Where I Yeah, okay, I got it.
Speaker 8: Now listen to me. There's three of us. We can only make it one at a time. Go up fast, quiet, alright, go on that what.
Speaker 3: I hope the getches and will. Don't worry. It goes, it's over. I might pull it tight. Easy, day easy. I think it's okay. The watchers didn't catch all. Fight against the walls. Stay there. I tried it again, Dave, that thing might never hold. You.
Speaker 8: Cut me inside and then we'll get us out. I'll take an I shot at it.
Speaker 3: It goes. Now, pull it tight. Looks like it's gonna be okay, it's holding.
Speaker 8: Okay, Arnie, hope you'll go like flat on top of the wall. Yeah, make it snappy.
Speaker 3: He's up. Okay, Blake, you're next night. I don't need to be coaxed. Alright, alright, alright up, come.
Speaker 7: On, Arnie, give me a hand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, grab hold up? Yeah, noise here to trot out? Oh yeah, shut up? Come on?
Speaker 8: Update, Yeah, stay down.
Speaker 3: Cars parked ed over there through the brush. We let the rope down. Here. Hurry with the right way to get the rope. It's only one fifteen feet. Hang down, and let yourself drop. I can't jump that down like this. Let yourself drop?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 3: Watch out here? I come hey, listen, I come on.
Speaker 2: Okay, are you okay?
Speaker 3: You can make the car?
Speaker 9: Come on hurry? But why Reno? Dave tell me Reno's over one thousand miles. Want to be someplace closer we.
Speaker 7: Can like, I say, it's Reno, and that's fine.
Speaker 11: If the Roy Blake he got us out to me, Dave wants Reno, I say, okay, any place he wants.
Speaker 3: I just want to know what he's got in mine.
Speaker 8: I got plenty of mind. Only The first thing is for you two to get rid of those monkey suits.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that would help me.
Speaker 7: We ought to be over the line into our gun by the time the stores open.
Speaker 3: I'll buy you some clothes there. And what a guns?
Speaker 7: I got a couple for you in a trunk.
Speaker 3: No kidding, Dave, it is a shoe, Whitey. You everything. I don't worry about a kid. You'll pay me back with interest.
Speaker 6: So down the criminal David Blackwell broke back into prison and delivered two of his prisonmates from Monroe Reformatory in the state of Washington. The three of them headed immediately for Reno, Nevada, where they plan to spin the wheels of chance with their lives and the balance they placed their bets, and the wheels stopped on.
Speaker 3: Red blood red Tide.
Speaker 2: Tide You've never used anything like Procter and Gamble's amazing Tide. Tide is different from even the newest products for washing clothes. Nothing you can buy will wash clothes as clean as Tide that includes all your family, wash your good linens is well as your greasy work clothes. Tide, with its amazing new SuDS, leave clothes free from dirt and removes dingy.
Speaker 3: Soap film too.
Speaker 2: Yet with all this miracle cleaning power, Tide is truly safe for all your washable colors. In fact, Tide actually brightens those soap dull colors, and in hardest water, Tide gets your white things whiter than any other washing product known. What's more, Tide keeps them white week after week, never turns them yellow.
Speaker 3: So get Tide.
Speaker 2: Get the only wash day product known that gives you all this the cleanest, brightest, whitest wash you ever hung on the line.
Speaker 3: Tides.
Speaker 12: Dirt out Tides in dirt out Tide.
Speaker 2: Gets cloth than any soap, any salt.
Speaker 12: Yet any soap tide gets close than any soap key id et tide.
Speaker 2: Now back to Gangbusters.
Speaker 3: You were telling us.
Speaker 2: Chief Greason had three escape convicts led by David Blackwell, headed for Reno, Nevada, where Blackwell promised them a spree of robbery and plunder.
Speaker 6: Oh that's right, don. In the afternoon following their arrival, the criminals were sitting around a table at a bar on Center Street, a conversation covered by the music from a jukebox and the gaiety of the resort town crowd.
Speaker 3: What is your rush, Dave?
Speaker 9: We drove a thousand miles. I've been cooped up two years. I'm really wait in such a big place.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 9: Oh, I want to enjoy it a little before we get red hot.
Speaker 8: Hobly, you didn't come to enjoy the side, splake.
Speaker 3: I can't keep this out out of the tour of you. You got to earn something. Give me a chance to get my bearings. How about it, arn'tie.
Speaker 9: Don't you think we have to do a little relaxing first.
Speaker 11: Well, I'd like to, but Davis got a point. After all, he came and fetched us.
Speaker 3: We are to do what he wants.
Speaker 9: What do you think because he came after us, I'm going to bowance scrape all my life if you do. Think again, nobody's.
Speaker 8: Asking it a bow and scrape all your life. But we're going to get that job done this afternoon. Come on, Blake, Pete reasonable, will you have?
Speaker 3: Okay? Have it your way, David. That's the only way I will have it. But what is it you got in mind? Dave? There's a saloon down the street, Charlie's. It's called send a saloon. You want Wi's key buying it? Keep your eyes shut and listen.
Speaker 11: Yeah, Blake, cooperate a little, Okay, let's have It's gotta be a cinch.
Speaker 3: We use the new car.
Speaker 8: You stay behind the wheel, Blake out of the windside first, I'll play the slot machine.
Speaker 3: What about me?
Speaker 8: A minute or so later, you walk in, Arnie. You go to the far end of the bar by the piano player. I'll walk up to the bar keep and ask him for more change. When he opens the register, pull out your heir.
Speaker 3: Okay, if I didn't like it, so what it's okay with me? Dave?
Speaker 8: All right, let's finish up my drinks. Then we'll hit Charlie for it.
Speaker 5: Such gap him, get nargent glass Cap and you know that Joick with the Washington we found park down Sierra Street.
Speaker 3: Yes, what about it?
Speaker 5: Washington State Police just answered our wire was stolen in Seattle last Sunday. Oh that said all they add the car maybe the one that was driven by some escaped convicts.
Speaker 7: Broke out him and roll reformatory up there like before last.
Speaker 10: There have been any cars reported stolen here in Reno since we found that buick.
Speaker 3: Okay, I think it's been reported, and.
Speaker 10: There's a good chance those guys may still be in town.
Speaker 4: Washington Police sent along pretty good descriptions of them.
Speaker 10: Okayl you get ahold of Colin and read between the three of you. Check all the hotel. See if you can turn them up.
Speaker 13: Yes, sir, Cap right away, Hey, park keeper, all right with you, buddy?
Speaker 3: Will it be buddy?
Speaker 6: Give me some more quarter for this, and I'll give you a tip about that slot machine. Buddy, that's where the house.
Speaker 3: Give me the quarters.
Speaker 7: Okay, but don't say hey, everybody.
Speaker 3: Get him up? Hey, he said, get them up. Okay, take it easy.
Speaker 7: All that piano player, we want music, go.
Speaker 3: On, play the piano. Oh you don't.
Speaker 7: Move, get what's in the tail pal right? And none of you move?
Speaker 8: Your boys sloaded with so all right, grab it, let's get moving.
Speaker 3: It's two big bags of silver.
Speaker 7: Okay, throwing on the bar, I'll carry you.
Speaker 8: Stay still there, Methy, you're asking for trouble.
Speaker 3: Here your boss.
Speaker 8: Okay, let's go at the back.
Speaker 7: Yeah, come, I make a snappy check the back door.
Speaker 3: Right, I listen to all of you.
Speaker 8: Stay still five minutes, don't move, and you keep that piano going, all right with you?
Speaker 3: Happened?
Speaker 4: Yes, Hell's stick up Charlie's cocktail Lounge in South Virginia Street. Oh, two guys inside and apparently a third in the car. They got nearly two thousand in cash. Nobody saw the car.
Speaker 10: You think those are the same ones who abandoned that stolen buick the Washington escapees. Well, the second man in the deal answers the descriptions, but the one giving the orders was a six footer. Then they apparently had a third one waiting in the car. We only got a report on two escapees. It was a Chrysler reported stolen a little while ago.
Speaker 4: Yes, Cat and I heard about that. Nobody in neighborhood remember seeing a Chrysler pull away.
Speaker 10: All right, let's go on the basis that it is these Washington fellows and uh get busy on that hotel check If these boys haven't flown out of town already.
Speaker 3: Who is it? What do you think it is about? It's Dave? Okay, Dave, just sayd.
Speaker 8: Commit commit Yeah, I've been nothing around town in a hubble?
Speaker 3: Did that little job caused much talk? Sure?
Speaker 9: It comes tunk, and we're hard than bird Moon?
Speaker 3: Do you think so, dear? We're not hot.
Speaker 2: Don't know.
Speaker 9: This is the biggest little city in the world, but it's still little. I said, we're got to pick up another car and get out of town as fand as we can't.
Speaker 8: We'll get out of town, all right. We'll get out of town after we knock.
Speaker 3: Over one more joint. Are you kidding? I might be saying it if I was a kidding, What are you trying to do? Get us nabbed?
Speaker 9: We should have been on our way as soon as we knocked over that saloon. They had no business staying haul up in this hotel.
Speaker 3: Have you said your piece? Blake, Blake, you shouldn't fly off like that.
Speaker 9: It's a stupid, but I don't like something.
Speaker 8: I speak out. It's a good idea. I always speak out. I always want to know what's on your mind. But we take the other joint.
Speaker 11: Cut it out with you. Didn't he crash us out? Didn't he risk his neck to do it? We ought to listen to him.
Speaker 3: Okay, I listen.
Speaker 9: But because I listened, it don't mean I'll do.
Speaker 3: If we pulled another deal.
Speaker 8: I couldn't want us any worse than they want us now could They were got to be on our way.
Speaker 9: Cops catch up with us. I'll have time in the battup plus time in Washington. Why bye, trouble for cop catches up with me. Only one of us is going to walk away from it.
Speaker 3: Oh hey, what are you talking about? Cops ketching up with us? I don't even want to think about.
Speaker 8: This new deal is more of a cinch in the last one. You had it all a cinch if you get nay open. We kissed Reno goodbye tomorrow morning.
Speaker 3: I got your word for that.
Speaker 11: Didn't he tell you you got my word?
Speaker 3: Okay? What's it all about.
Speaker 8: There's a place on East fourth Street, the US Highway forty tavern the corner.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I remember seeing the place when we drove.
Speaker 8: In the cash paychecks, the lorder with cash. We'll take them at midnight. Okay, we'll make.
Speaker 7: The touch and blow reno in the morning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and blow reno in the morning.
Speaker 4: Heaven each Captain, Sergeant Glass reporting, glad you.
Speaker 10: Call all highway forty tever who was just stuck up with the same guys.
Speaker 3: Now, when did it happen? How about twenty minutes ago?
Speaker 4: Why I'm calling him the lobby of the Carlton Hotel. There's three guys checked in here, two of the man.
Speaker 3: Descriptions in their room during the last hour or so.
Speaker 4: No, Captain, they just walked in the lobby a minute ago, went upstairs right before I called you.
Speaker 3: They were in a hurry. They could be the ones le I'd give us they are. What's the set up there?
Speaker 4: They've got a toombs sweet on the third floor and there's only one door to the sweet. It's far enough away from a fire escape.
Speaker 10: Okay, you stick around the lobby there. I'll bring Colin and Reed over and we'll give you a hand. If they try to leave the hotel to meantime, pick up all three of them.
Speaker 3: If they don't give.
Speaker 10: Them a chance to get asleep. Then we'll wake them out of their slumber.
Speaker 2: Tide Tide. There's never been anything like Procter and Gamble sensational Tide. No soap, no other SuDS, nothing else you can buy anywhere. We'll wash your clothes as clean as Tide. And here's why, Tiede with its new miracle SuDS, not only leaves clothes free from dirt, but removes ding soap film too. And that's all only the beginning of the miracle. With all its amazing cleaning power, Tide is safe, truly safe for all your washable colors. What's more, Tide actually brightened soap dull colors. And listen to what Tide does for white things in hardest water. Tide gets them whiter than any other washing product known. And Tide keeps them white week after week, never turns them yellow. Try Tide next wash day, Start using the one, the only wash day product that gives you all this the cleanest, brightest, whitest wash you ever hung on the line.
Speaker 12: Tides E dirt out Tides E dirt out Tide gets cold tina than any soap, any soap, Yes, any soap. Tide gets cloth tina.
Speaker 3: Than any soap key.
Speaker 2: Id e tide. Now back to Gangbusters, Arnie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what do you want back?
Speaker 9: A couple of words with you, That's all I kin wait.
Speaker 3: Until the morning. I got to hit the sack. You know. Dave has got the right idea. Get plenty of sleep. That's what I'm going to do too, and then I'm going to sit still a minute? Oh what is he? Look?
Speaker 9: I got a sneak in hunch. Dave wants to pull a third job here in Reno.
Speaker 11: And now you know that I ain't so blake. He promised we'd pull out tomorrow.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, yeah, he promised. But something tells me he's got other ideas.
Speaker 3: Well, that's the way he wants it. I ain't. I ain't been doing so bad stringing along with Dave.
Speaker 11: Well, goodnight, sits still a minute, he look, I'm asleep on my feet, blake.
Speaker 3: What do you want?
Speaker 9: If he says another job here, you're with me? We pull away from him, pull away from That's what I said. But he knows what he's maybe maybe, but he don't want to stop. I did enough time. I'm not risking doing it any no more. But you gotta have Hey, who's that hit it? Down, cops.
Speaker 3: You don't think it's cops. It's weirdly wait day kept, Dave, get your gun out, get behind the door. If if fits cops. Dave can't help us. Now come on listen, Blake Day shot after me. Yeah, what do you want? We're police officers. Open up, open up. Okay, that's the.
Speaker 10: Idea, mister we got I'll tell you what the idea is.
Speaker 4: Captain one behind the door.
Speaker 5: On many come here, you let go watch you shoot?
Speaker 3: Hold here?
Speaker 10: All right, mister, talk and talk fast. Where's the other one?
Speaker 3: What other one? Come on? Where is he? Okays in their sleep? Sure he's asleep, I'm sure. Well we'll see. Where's the light switching there? Right inside the door on the right on read.
Speaker 10: Watch these two glass let's go right with him. Okay, you open the door, I'll reach into the light. Sound asleep. Come on over the bed. Let's pull back the covers.
Speaker 3: Watch them company do weave?
Speaker 2: You said?
Speaker 3: I hold your too?
Speaker 7: Prowiya running?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, here's what for you? Sure you set it easy?
Speaker 8: Cover right through it bit you senature through read Get an ambulance, Get two of them.
Speaker 6: Now that done was the disastrous ending to this case. Two heroic Reno police officers, Captain Leroy Geach and Detective Sergeant Alan A. Glass, were shot and killed by this desperate criminal, David Blackwell. Blackwell himself was shot, but he recovered from his wounds and went on trial on first degree murder chargers a few months ago. He was convicted and sentenced to death in the Nevada gas chamber. The other criminals, Arnold J. Thomason and James Blake, received maximum terms of fifty years each in the Nevada State Penitentiary.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you, Chief Grease for telling us this case history. The now Gangbusters is privileged to present the Honorable Paul V. McNutt, former High Commissioner of the Philippines and Governor of Indiana, speaking as Vice President of the National Probation and Parole Association, The Honorable Paul V.
Speaker 3: McNutt.
Speaker 2: We have heard a dramatic story, a tragic story in one form or another. It is a story all too common in America today.
Speaker 3: What can we do about it? Law enforcement?
Speaker 2: Yes, efficient police work is essential to protect you and me and all of us. But we must do more than catch criminals and send them up. We must prevent crime. We must do everything possible to reclaim young offenders before they become criminals. Firm guidance from understanding judges and probation officers and from parole officers in cases involving parole can help to avoid lives of crime and tragedy. Trained men and women, such as the members of the Western Probation and Parole Conference who have heard the program in Phoenix tonight, are needed in every court dealing with young and first defenders to provide such guidance to assist those skilled and sincere workers with beginners in delinquency. The National Probation and Parole Association is working today through its offices from coast to coast, with trains specialists in the field of crime prevention. It is a nonprofit organization supported entirely by voluntary contributions, and its services are available.
Speaker 3: To your community.
Speaker 2: It's ready to help you and your courts and probation officers, the agencies in your town, and in turn, it needs your help and support to carry on it. It's great work. If your community needs help in these matters, or if you can help the Association in its program, get in touch with it. The National Probation and Parole Association with offices in San Francisco, Chicago, and New York. Here is its platform, effective treatment of delinquency and prevention of crime throughout America. In short, Protection for you and the Square Deal for youngsters in trouble.
Speaker 6: Thank you Paul V.
Speaker 2: McNutt for this message of vital importance.
Speaker 3: Next week, The Case of.
Speaker 5: The War Bride mandit to use the technics of the wartime underground the rob a victims A.
Speaker 4: Found that in peace as well as in war, the loser's penalty is sure.
Speaker 2: Next week, same time, same station, The Case of the War Bride Bandit on gang Busters. The night's case was dramatized by Stanley Neess, directed by William Sweet, with Ken Lynch and John Larkin in leading roles. Don Gardner speaking. Gangbusters is a Phillips h Lord production. Gangbusters is brought to you by Tide, the Amazing New wash Day Miracle.
Speaker 12: Time starts out t I v E.
Speaker 1: Tide.
Speaker 2: This is a b C the American Broadcasting Company