Speaker 1: Feeding yourself is hard enough sometimes, but what about when you have a whole family of mouths to feed. If that sounds familiar, maybe you're at my house because I've got people coming and going and they need different things all the time, and for me, it is time to streamline dinner time with home Chef. With Home Chef, you can choose from over thirty five meals and eighteen extras per week, including and this is the best kids themed special meal kits. Home Chef, as you guys know, it delivers fresh ingredients and chef designed recipes conveniently to your doorstep. You can simplify your life with Home Chef. Users of leading meal kits have rated Home Chef number one in quality, convenience, value, taste and recipees. Now I prefer the classic mealkits with the pre portioned ingredients, but they also have these quick thirty minute recipes. They also have oven ready pop it in microwave even faster, and then they have the dedicated family menu, which will be you know, if you have little kids or a lot of people with a lot of different tastes, which you know is what I find in my house too, even though my children are grown. Home Chef has everything you need for hassle free, delicious dinners, and it's economical. Home Chef customers save on average eighty six dollars per month on groceries. That is a lot of money for a limited time. Home Chef is offering my listeners fifty percent off and free shipping for your first box plus free dessert for life. Go to home chef dot com slash pink Shade. That is home chef dot com slash pink Shade for fifty percent off your first box and free dessert for life. Home chef dot com slash pink Shade must be an active subscriber to receive the free dessert. Hey everybody, welcome to pink Shade Prime. It's Mary Paine here. I got Keisha. Hey guys, it's a Briand show Kisha.
Speaker 2: And this was a brand new show to me.
Speaker 3: I know that's exciting for you.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 2: I know you like it when we record a show and I have I'm totally new to it, like I Love is Blind. That was my first time being introduced to that show. So yes, I'm excited.
Speaker 1: Now we're old school Love is Blind. Oh yeah, now we know everything everything everything, Uh, Okay, Keisha, So you have not watched all fifteen seasons of vander Pump Rules. You just kind of you've dipped in and out. You know, the characters don't know the game.
Speaker 2: I have never watched a single episode of vander Pump Rules, but one of those shows that it's always in the news and I follow pop culture that I'm like, okay, I know enough about what's going on. Yes, yeah, VIC scandals and things like that. But when watching this, I was like, Okay, who was on vander Pump Rules? Like who worked there? Of course Jack's I know that name, Kristen Figure, she she had worked there. I wasn't sure about Brittany.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she works there briefly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, big titty Brittany. Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, that's on purpose. She got those boobs on purpose. Yeah, no way, you if you google what Brittany looked like. When Jack's first met her, he met her like at a pool party in Vegas or something, and they started dating. And like he always does every time he got a girlfriend, he'd immediately like move him into his place and then get him to work with her, and this one just happened to stick. But yeah, she was you know had a cute, little, tiny body with regular tiny boobs, and he had her. He paid for that giant boob job, and he wanted a.
Speaker 2: Huge Like they literally are like two watermelons up there. I assume they were natural.
Speaker 3: No, she did that on purpose.
Speaker 2: That's a back ache waiting to come right.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I keep thinking now that she's rid of him, that maybe she'll put him down to like whatever size she originally wanted. Because they had like an argument on the Inner Pump rules about the boobs because she he was like, I'm paying for him, I should get them as big as I want. She's like, I just don't want boobs that big.
Speaker 2: But like, yeah, look, I'm like I'm gonna take your money, but when I get in there, I'm gonna tell the plastics did what size I want And that's the end of it, because that's gonna start to be a problem.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, Oh okay, I agree with all that.
Speaker 1: So okay, So what we have here is Jacks and Kristen had kind of been pitching this spin off for years. After they both were like canceled, yes and had to go off the show.
Speaker 2: Now why was okay? So Kristin was canceled because there was like a comment mate correct.
Speaker 1: So Kristen and Stasi and I'm a big Sassy apologist, So Kristen and Saucy on Stassy's podcast. Stassi's podcast was one of the first podcasts, one of the first podcasts I ever listened to. She was early on the podcast Game, so she had this podcast, and she and Kristin told a story on the podcast about them terribly bullying and pretty much racially profiling this woman Faith.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Faith was a cast member for like one season.
Speaker 1: She was just sort of like a friend of She started off with Laala as a friend of cast member. Faith and Lalla kind of came on together Faith is black, and they both worked they both worked at her Okay, And so basically, if I'm remembering it correctly, and this may not be exactly because it's been a long time, but Kristin and Sassi told the story on Stassi I was listening told the story on the podcast about how they called the police to say that they thought this like scammer was Faith and that the police should look into Faith for being like scammer.
Speaker 3: That had been like seen on.
Speaker 1: Video and they were like, Faith has got that same jacket I'm sure it's certain. I Meanwhile, Faith was like a home health nurse or whatever.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, Okay.
Speaker 1: The reason they didn't like Faith was because Faith slept with Jacks and Jackson was with Brittany, and so they decided they would like try to ruin this girl's life, even though you know, of course it's actually Jack's fault because he was.
Speaker 3: The one in the relationship.
Speaker 2: Absolutely yep, okay.
Speaker 1: But Faith was smart enough to take like audio of Jack's talking shit about Brittany, who's his girlfriend, m h. And then on vander Pump, Arianna or James or somebody like had the audio and played it for Brittany. We never heard it as viewers because it's like a you know, two party consent state, and Jack's obviously didn't consent being but it was basically like saying, you know, Brittany was gross. He was trying to get rid of her. They never had sex, Like he didn't want to be with her anymore, like called her fat like all this stuff. Oh geez. But the kicker of this story of Jack's hooking up with Faith is the kicker to the story is that there was like a elderly woman in the bed, like asleep in the in the same room where like Jackson Faith were banging. That was the woman that Faith was supposed to be watching this old lady as her job.
Speaker 2: Super gross. Well, hopefully it wasn't in a room like what we saw in La Lu last week, a whole nursing home room.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think it was just like yes, oh, I cannot disgusting.
Speaker 1: So that's the story of why Kristen and Stassi got canceled. Jack was still on the show, but there was a party that was like at like an opening party or something. It was at Tom Tom, one of the restaurants, the vander Pomos with the two Toms, and Lisa vander pum was at that party, and Alista vander pump started this whole empire, right she owned the restaurants that spurred the shows. And Jack's is you know, always coked out of his gorge, just always like you like this, and he gets in Lisa Vanderbump's face and was like something something, I mean, they came on my show, blah blah blah, and Lisa vander Pumpkins, excuse me, it is not your show. Actually it is my show. It is called vander pump yeah, he's oh yeah, that's like I know, I know, I know, Lisa, I know.
Speaker 3: But we never saw him again. He was off after that.
Speaker 2: That was it.
Speaker 1: He was kicked off the show.
Speaker 2: Oh geez, okay, I had no idea that was the reason that he got canceled.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean his erratic, coked out behavior it Yeah, okay. So he and Brittainy got married at this air quote castle by the highway in Kentucky and they got married.
Speaker 2: I castled by the Highway. It was like one of.
Speaker 1: These things like my whole life, I would drive by and see this castle and one day I won't get married. I'm going to have a princess in that castle. And it's some sort of like wedding venue in Kentucky. But they're like, it's literally like a castle that somebody in Kentucky made to be a wedding venue.
Speaker 2: Got it.
Speaker 1: But that's where they got married. And like he didn't have his own mother at the wedding because he was mad at her because his dad was really sick and dying, and the dad's dying wish was like don't tell the kids.
Speaker 3: So the mom didn't tell the kids and they didn't.
Speaker 1: Get either they didn't get to see him, or they saw him right before he died, but they didn't know that he was very sick, he was saying, so he quit talking to his mother and didn't invite his mother to his wedding.
Speaker 2: Okay, because I'm watching season one and you know me, I'm a bad judge of character. Okay, and I like, Okay, do I like Jack's Do I not like him?
Speaker 3: I'm like, don't you don't like him?
Speaker 1: You don't?
Speaker 2: And like there's something about him, But then I see him being a total ass. What I'm like, thinking some good intensive therapy. There may be a good guy in there somewhere. It may be and you haven't seen it.
Speaker 1: Okay, ten years, ten years, Various relationships and girlfriends and now with Brittany, his wife, have all tried over all his years. But you know, he is admitted to a twenty year cocaine and alcohol problem.
Speaker 2: I mean that it'll make you suck as a person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I think he sucked as a person before that. He's just He's just a liar. He literally lies about everything. He will lie about nothing, small things, big things, he lies about. He's just everything everything nobody thought she should marry him. Nobody thought she should stay together with him, and she did, you know, and everything everybody predicted has come true. Right, So as we go, I will give you, you know, background as a is fit because some of these people on the valley, you know, we've never seen before. And it's really great because like who everybody but Kristin and Jackson, oh and Brittany.
Speaker 3: You've never seen these other people never.
Speaker 1: We had never seen them as a friend in the background, like we've seen Zach before, because Zach actually is Brittany's friend that I believe is from Kentucky and like moved to LA when she moved to La as like her bestie.
Speaker 3: I believe Zach is like from Kentucky.
Speaker 1: With Brittany, Okay, okay, and he of course they've all been friends for a song. He's become very close to Kristin and everybody else. But no, I mean Michelle, Jesse, all these other people, Janet, Jason, all these people we've never seen. Now, Janet has been in the zeitgeist for a long time because she's been really good friends with all of them for a long time. When we've heard her name where she's been at a party here or there. But all of these people except for Kristin Jackson Brittany are brand new to this show. I never seen it. So a lot of people when it started were like, Oh, this show's gonna be terrible, like who are these people? And I was like, I think it's gonna be great, And I was right, it's great. It's a great show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it to me the first two episode. You know me, I'm always kind of stupid down the first two episode, I'm like, who's.
Speaker 3: The well when they're brand new, you gotta yeah.
Speaker 2: A third episode, I'm like, Okay, this person is married to this person, this is going on with their relationship. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: God yeah, and I love that you. Sorry, my car play just turned on. Can you please explain to me why?
Speaker 3: I guess because the car play car play it just turned on.
Speaker 1: Explain to me why my phone is literally on do Not Desturb an Airplane mode? I got why how would that happen? Dave just got in his car, Like, I guess the Bluetooth is still on.
Speaker 3: I'll turn that off.
Speaker 1: Okay, Probably Dave just got in his car and heard my like Watchood Crappen's episode that was playing. Oh, feeding yourself is hard enough sometimes, but what about when you have a whole family of mouths to feed. If that's familiar, maybe you're at my house because I've got people coming and going and they need different things all the time, and for me, it is time to streamline dinner time with home Chef. With Home Chef, you can choose from over thirty five meals and eighteen extras per week, including and this is the best kids themed special meal kits. Home Chef, as you guys know it delivers fresh ingredients and chef designed recipes conveniently to your doorstep. You can simplify your life with Home Chef. Users of leading meal kits have rated Home Chef number one in quality, convenience, value, taste and recipes. Now I prefer the classic mealkits with the pre portioned ingredients, but they also have these quick thirty minute recipes. They also have even ready pop it in microwave even faster, and then they have the dedicated family menu, which will be you know, if you have little kids or a lot of people with a lot of different tastes, which you know, is what I find in my house too, even though my children are grown. Home Chef has everything you need for hassle free, delicious dinners, and it's economical. Home Chef customers save on average eighty six dollars per month on groceries. That is a lot of money for a limited time. Home Chef is offering my listeners fifty percent off and free shipping for your first box plus free dessert for life. Go to a home chef dot com slash pink shade that is home chef dot com slash pink Shade for fifty percent off your first box and free dessert for life. Home chef dot com slash pink Shade must be an active subscriber to receive the free dessert. All right, guys, let's talk about laundry. I know it's not the most exciting chore, and you know we've talked about it before. My husband likes to do laundry like four or five times a week, and I like to get it done on one day, like today is my day for laundry. And now laundry day might be one of my favorite days of the week because of this Indonesian patuli laundry detergent from laundry sauce. You guys. These little pods are packed with the powerful bio enzymes that tackle stays like a pro, and the scent is next level level. It's like a high end cologne that sticks with you, but like in a good way, not in a bad way. Like if you love the outdoors or like a beachy vibe. You just want that fresh, natural feeling. This scent gives it to you, like think of Jason Momoa, laid back, adventurous, effortlessly cool. You guys. It is amazing. I love it. I love an Indonesian petually. Maybe that's the hippie and me, but I don't know. But the smells are incredible. So if you're all about that outdoorsy, beachy energy, this scent will keep you in that vibe no matter where you are. Are you ready to upgrade your laundry game? Try the Indonesia Petually from Laundry Sauce, you guys. I have a little pods and then I'll also have the dryer sheets. Holy cow, you guys. Literally my husband said, what are you using on your laundry? Its smells so much better than mine. I was like, okay, I'll let you use it. You can use my laundry sauce and also isn't that a great name for a product. So for a limited time only, our listeners are going to get twenty percent off your entire order when you use code pink Shade at laundrysauce dot com. That's twenty percent off your order at laundrysauce dot com with promo code pink Shade. You guys, it's not just about smelling incredible. It's engineered for performance. And because spring is about fresh starts, you got to revive your fibricks with laundrysauce. Okay, twenty percent off laundrysauce dot com and use code pink Shade. The Valley Season two, Episode one, separation anxiety.
Speaker 2: Okay, got it?
Speaker 1: So everybody separated, So we get a lot of opening shots of them like doing their talking heads of like preview on what's to come, you know, with all this going on. Now we know in real time, of course, Brittany and Jackson are separated.
Speaker 3: We know now very.
Speaker 1: Pretty currently, pretty recently he admitted to this cocaine and problem is probably to like boost up ratings for this season.
Speaker 2: Absolutely yes, because I'm not gonna admit to a drug problem. Unless I'm gonna get paid to.
Speaker 3: Use, especially when you're trying to have joint.
Speaker 1: Custody of your child.
Speaker 2: Yes's.
Speaker 3: And then she.
Speaker 1: Also just did a big article with people talking about her son having autism.
Speaker 2: I saw that.
Speaker 1: Yes, now, we we knew last season that he was getting speech therapy and stuff, and yes we could. You know, you could tell, especially as a parent, that you could tell like, Okay, something's going on with this kid and they're not saying it, and that's fine because they don't have to. And in addition to having a coked out husband who calls you fat and lazy alcoholic. Now I have heard, and this is just complete rumor, but I have heard from other people that yes, Brittany also does have a drinking problem.
Speaker 2: But I think that was kind of clear. And here's the thing. He called her fat and lazy. You can't call me fat and lazy. People want struggle and call me that doing both this way too much like you to be fat this day and ugly the next day. I can't be fat and ugly the same day, Like come on, give me something like, Yeah, it was clear to me because you know, my stepson is autistic, and I kind of recognized some of the things a little bit, like there's like him, like there's something going on. I'm like, we're probably gonna hear about a diagnosis. And here we go, right before the new season starts, there's a diagnosis. There's a big birthday party where I guess they were astronauts. I saw that.
Speaker 1: It was cute. So he's a really really cute kid. He looks looks a lot like her. But I mean, you saw at the end of last season she was like really pressuring him to like have another baby, and I was like, let me tell you, this marriage is a baby. Okay. So then we see all these opening shots that I'm talking about whatever happened. So I think that's when finally Jack goes to rehab, which I think he tried twice. I don't know if it's stuck or not, but allegedly he says he has. So seven days earlier, we're at Jesse's house. Okay, now this is the same house he lived in with Michelle, and he says, now, I'm so great to have my own space. I can like line my clothes up alphabetically and buy color in the closet, and you know when Michelle moved out. It was like a weight off my shoulders, and co parenting is not going well. You know, Isabella acts like me and looks like me, which is probably not great for Michelle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Isabella is that girl though, Like, oh yeah, yeah, she knows what she's doing, she knows how to respond. She responds sarcastically, like she is just a tiny adult and I have to tell you, and you're probably gonna get mad at me for this. I like Jesse way more than I like Michelle.
Speaker 1: Right, and did you feel that way about him last season season one? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, I can't stomach her at all.
Speaker 1: I think she's been through a lot with him, and that'll make you be real bitchy.
Speaker 2: It's just something about a personality.
Speaker 1: I get it, get it.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Granted, living with him probably is horrible, but I would just cussing sounds out every day. Yeah good, it'll be funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay. So five hours later, we see Isabella in the car and she's going, I have any shadow on Mom's like, okay, great, it's gotta school with that shadow. It's amazing, right, So obviously he's gonna be the dad that lets Isabella do whatever the fuck you wantever, and then Michelle's gotta deal with that when she comes to her house, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's the chance you take when you get a divorce, because there's always gonna that parent that they don't live with all the time. It's always gonna be the fun parent. It just it just happens. That's just the way. And especially a girl. Of course, she's gonna have a ferrari by the time she's did.
Speaker 1: That's right. So now we're at Janet and Jason's house. They have had their baby. She was, you know, using her pregnant secrets like everything last year.
Speaker 2: I'm like, you're pregnant, not not handicapped, Like, stop it, stop this girl.
Speaker 1: Like how funny was it last season when Jason said, Yeah, so Janet, you know, quit her job here at the end of the pregnancy to get ready for the baby. And but she took up a new full time hobby, which is shit talking and gossiping.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because she's like the number one, she's the sneaky one. Yeah, she has everyone else doing her dirty work. And I gotta tell you their little baby, Cameron, Jason's jeans did not put up a fight at all. No we'll get the next one. We'll get the next one.
Speaker 3: Here's a fun fact about Jason.
Speaker 1: Matt Maher of Reality Gaze knows him because he Jason's was a lawyer in the firm where Matt used to work. He's hot, He's very hot, very hot. You can't tell me he does anything wrong. You can't tell me he cheats. You can't tell me. I think you can't tell me anything bad about Jason them.
Speaker 2: I mean, we haven't seen anything bad so far, but you know, we've still got a whole season, the.
Speaker 3: Whole season to go.
Speaker 1: So the baby's crawling, he's got one of those little baby helmets on, and she's talking about how you know, she thought all these you know, barf and poop and snot and all this would gross her out, but somehow, like it doesn't when it's your own baby. They talk about, you know, he's got the helmet on because of the conehead and stuff, and he's crawling around.
Speaker 2: Cute.
Speaker 1: Now we go to Kristin and Luke's and Kristens in the kitchen and he's basically telling her like, hey, if you want to get pregnant and try to have a baby, like maybe you shouldn't be like drinking and smoking, and she's like, ah, works for our parents. I'm sure it's fine.
Speaker 2: I mean, technically she is correct, like she really really is. But I gotta tell you you're not gonna get this reference because you have always will continued to refuse to watch Mama June. But for anyone else who has followed Honeybooboo Mama June, Luke is sugar Bear, who is Alana aka Honey Boo Boo's dad. Luke looks exactly like what sugar Bear would have looked like if he were not a myth head and married to June. Okay, can I tell me these two people are not related? I mean they I'm like, that is what sugar Bear could have looked like instead of what he like, No tea, that just he's may to June Shannon, and he slept with June, so he's he'd been through some things. But yeah, they look just so I'm gonna have to see a picture of sugar Bear.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, yes I can't. I can't picture him. I mean I know that name obviously, but I can't picture him. Okay, So the background on Luke is everybody says he looks like a doomsday prepper, but he's actually from like a super super like wealthy family. He's actually super wealthy. Yeah, okay, how did you feel about first season when she this is like all coming back to me because I didn't rewatch the first season. She said that she met him at her friend wedding and like banged down behind a porta potty. That's just Kristin. That's how she rolls.
Speaker 2: I mean, I know, sometimes we get an itch, you gotta scratch it, but we try not to scratch it in an alley, you know what I mean, behind a porter potty.
Speaker 3: In a bridesmaids dress.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: So to me, if you can walk the distance to a quorter potty, you could probably walk the distance to your car if you go just a little bit further, and you could have done it there.
Speaker 1: If I go in the porta potty, they went like behind the porter potties.
Speaker 2: That's disgusting. Yeah, you can feel smell and yeah it's you. You're you're fucking by a shitter. Okay, anyway you put it, that's what you're doing. Okay.
Speaker 1: Jasmine and Melissa, Now we never really saw Melissa last season. We knew she had this long term girlfriend, but we never really saw her, and we don't see her much. We just see her a little. So I don't know if Melissa is like I will film but as little as possible, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't blame her, especially if she's got like this techie career and stuff like that, and yeah, I don't want to be associated that much the show. Even though her girlfriend stole Michelle Williams's whole face from Destiny's Child. Every time they showed you as I'm like, I'm a survivor.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna give up.
Speaker 3: That is funny.
Speaker 1: That is they could be sisters, that's true. So they say they've been together four years. They joke about like, are you gonna propose to be? Are you gonna propose to be? Even Okay, So I guess that's what we're setting that up to happen, probably okay Nia and Danny's condo now, at the end of the last season, they were looking for a place because they have three under three, and we know that in current times she is pregnant with number four.
Speaker 2: That is insane. I saw a picture, a current picture, and it was like the whole cast and I saw her. You know, every woman now has got to put their stomach on the handoff. But I do not get that shit. I'm like, okay, we get it. And I'm like, there's no way she's pregnant again.
Speaker 1: She is, she's pregnant again.
Speaker 2: So that means we're going to see even more little house on a prairie dresses, Yeah, that's all she wears.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they already shouldn't have three children in a two bedroom.
Speaker 2: Apartments a small condo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they already are. Yeah, we better see them move, We better see them move. Yes, So now we go to Jackson Britney's house. Now, of course, you know Jack's being Jack's refused to move out of the family home and made Brittany and Cruz move to a rental. So take your child, who already has issues out of his home and make him move to a rental.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was not a good move right there. That was pretty douchey.
Speaker 1: Pretty bad. So so Jesse goes over to visit Jack's and Brittany and Jacks have now been separated for nine months and she is in a rental you know, close by, and he says, you know, the two of us were thinking to try and again, but you know, I went on her iPad. She was still texted with Julian like like he's saying this to Jesse, put yourself in my shoes.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I went full, like unhinged in rage and I was mad and you, thank god, thank god cruisedn't see anything. He was in the other room. And Jesse says, you need to think about how your son sees you as a father and a man and how he will treat women in the future. And he's like, yeah, yeah, yeahs you know, he didn't get a shit. He's like got a plan on seeing that kid anyway, it doesn't matter. And the talking head Jack says, yeah, it's really bad because like Julia and I we were friends, and I don't have an answer for how I acted. I don't I saw red. It was like an out of body experience. Like tell me any god that would handle it differently. Now, this is what Jack's always does.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: He's always trying to work on himself. He's always like, Okay, do better. You know, he's been saying that for fifteen years.
Speaker 3: I'm working.
Speaker 1: I'm a work in progress. But whatever, whenever he says thing like that was really bad. I apologize for that, but anybody else would do the same thing, or you know who could blame me? He never just takes accountability or apologize. He always has to say anybody else would do the same I was triggered by this person as their fault, like he can't make full accountability. There's not anybody can find me. One example of all the years of Vander Pumpkin's or this show where he ever just said I'm wrong, I'm sorry, without in the same episode also explaining why really is somebody else's fault? Are y'all like me and you have a million pictures in your phone that no one's ever going to see, or maybe you just send this great picture, you know, to your friend or your spouse that to me. I have a million pictures in my phone of my dogs or the beach, or maybe Florian from ninety day. I don't know, but I have all these pictures. And then I have this big space in my basement where I want to make a gallery wall. But I always was like, no, it's too much. You have to make sure, you have to move, you have to punch a thousand holes in your wall to make it look right. But now there's this product called mixed tiles. You guys, it's incredible. You put this magnet on the wall that doesn't damage the wall. You can pull it right off, and then you stick the mixed tiles framed picture on top of it, and then you can move it around all however you want. So you can make this gorgeous gallery wall that you would see on Instagram or something, but you've done it in your house. That is what I have done. You guys won't believe these amazing pictures I got. I can't wait to take a picture of my gallery wall to show you. I got tons of little ones from mixed tiles that are all the same size that I'm going to put in a big square, and then I got a bunch of other ones that were tall and rectangular. I got all of mine in black frames with a very thin white mat. But you can do whatever you want. They have all different size that you could put your the picture in a different kind of frame. You can just look a thick white frame or a big mat or a tiny mat or nomat at all. So many choices. At first, I was kind of overwhelmed, but then I played around with it. I was like this is going to look incredible. Came in these like perfectly packed boxes, so everything was protected. So you guys really need to go and check this out. Mixed tiles. It is amazing and again, it doesn't damage your wall, so if it's not exactly where you want it, you just move it around. It's amazing, and these are the easiest way to frame and hang your photos. They turn your memories into meaningful art. And again, you can have just a tiny little gallery wall or make a huge one. So turn your favorite memories into stunning, affordable wal art. For a limited time, our listeners get thirty five percent off on all orders above one hundred and thirty nine dollars. Head over to mix Tiles m I X T I L E S mixtiles dot com. Use code pink shade and you're all set. That's it. Just use code pink shade at mixtiles dot com and after you buy, do us a favor. When they ask you, Hey, where did you hear about mixed tiles, make sure to say pink shade scent you y'all. I love bread and with hero bread, I can focus on my health goals and still indulge in the soft, fluffy experience that you love with bread guilt free. I love a bagel and cream cheese for breakfast. Oh, I love a bagel and cream cheese with the side of bacon and eggs. I mean, that's a big breakfast. But these bagels have ultra low net carbs, zero grams of sugar, and high end fiber. I love a high fiber breakfast to really get me through my day, especially when I'm recording through my lunchtime. If I've got that bagel, bacon and eggs, you guys, I'm good to go. I can make it till like three o'clock. Really now Here Bread makes these bagels that I love. But they also make sliced breadloaves, tortillas, and dinner rolls, so you can have them for your taco night, just your regular dinner whatever. They've got all sorts of products, and I know you might be thinking, like, Okay, this bread that is so healthy for you cannot be tasty. But my gosh, you guys, it is so good. It is fluffy, It is delicious, no compromises, just greate flavor, ultra low net carbs, zero grams of sugar, and high end fiber. When when when when? And They have these monthly small batsdrops of indulgent favorites like the popular two gram netcarb Hero croissant that is going to be in my next order. So hero Bread is offering ten percent off your order. Go to Hero dot co and use code pink shade at checkout. Okay, that's pink shade at checkout. But you've got to go to h E r O dot co and use code pink shade at checkout for ten percent off your order and let me know what you order and how much you love it.
Speaker 2: Now. I heard Brittany at some point say that they agreed that they could see other people. Yes, Jesse.
Speaker 1: Jesse said that here too. You guys had it with the shock.
Speaker 2: Yeah here at Granted, no one wants to actually see it, right, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: I get that, But if you go search, you might find something.
Speaker 2: And that's why people don't go looking for shit. I'm like, Okay, you're looking for shit, You're gonna find something. You wish you had to say that you probably would have been okay with never knowing about This is a prime example of that.
Speaker 1: Right. So Jesse is talking about himself with his separation from Michelle, and he says, I went through a small phase of just hook up some stuff, and he goes, but you know, really, at the end of the day, I'm a relationship guy, and now I'm in a great relationship with a wonderful woman, and she's super strong. She holds me accountable. She holds a mirror to me, which Michelle never did. I was like, so, you're faulting Michelle for not holding your feet to the fire, just as you just said to Jack's be a man holds your own feet to the fire. You don't need a woman to do it for you, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know it's always easier to call out shit that you do with someone else does it because you don't realize you're doing the same shit, right.
Speaker 1: I think that's the case here with Jesse. So now we go to Britney's rental and Michelle is there, and so she's telling Michelle about this iPad incident, and she says she sent the guy Julian a sexy video. She and Jack's were separated, they find eddy other people. Jackson was literally parading women around, and I mean I mean we saw like and we saw him with all sorts of different women.
Speaker 2: Also, he doesn't really care, no, okay, and she.
Speaker 1: Says, you know, but his rages are getting so much worse. Michelle says, well, you know, if he's raging like that, it takes one second for it to go wrong.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 1: And in the Talking to Head, Brittany says, we were still co parenting doing our podcast because it's super successful, so we just kept that up and everything, and then all hell broke loose. He got all mad at mean about that sexy video, and he flipped the coffee table and it hit my leg, hit my knee and immediately turned black and brew blue, and he was losing his mind that I was cheating on him.
Speaker 3: But we had an agreement.
Speaker 1: We were separated, and he had been publicly parading around with girls, which is true.
Speaker 2: You know how, you know how I always work for our guy. It's like, I can't do it. It's not bad for me to go and fuck a thousand women, but if you fuck one guy, it's just like, oh my god, you're a whore. Exactly. Yep.
Speaker 1: So what they're sort of alluding to in these conversations is Jack was physically violent with Brittany, and she's trying to downplay it. He flipped a coffee table and hit my leg, and that is completely bad, but I think it was way worse, and they're trying to just skatee past.
Speaker 3: This, probably because if he's been goodly.
Speaker 1: Violent to Brittany, then they don't have a shell because they're there, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Oh, most definitely, And here's my thing. You flip a table and hit me, okay, but I'm most definitely gonna get that same table, flip it and hit you as well. We're gonna be even in this situation. But that's scary, especially with the child, especially with the child with special needs. They need stability, you know what I mean. That's just chaos right there.
Speaker 1: So I guess after that is when she like was like, I'm going into a rental again, and he's just a complete piece of shit for not saying, well, actually, the two of you should stay in the house and I should go because he just doesn't take because it's Britney's fault because she sent a sexy video to somebody when they're separated and they had agreed it was okay, So it's been it's Britney's fault that he flipped the table. Any other guy would have done the same.
Speaker 2: See, well, no, any other guy would have said it's easier for me to pack up and go and stay in an apartment or something like that, and.
Speaker 3: You with a free anything here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I mean he would be able to take his leaf blower with him if you were living in an apartment. How would he use his leaf blower every day? Mary Payne, He needs to do that. That's a form of therapy for him.
Speaker 1: So Brittany says, when g X is partying, it's way worse. Now, this is the you know, he's a cocad, you know, okay, And Michelle goes, yeah, I get it. She goes, well, Jesse's also going through a midlife crisis, like he's forty four, he should be calming down. But then Michelle doesn't understand what a midlife crisis is because that's what it means. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And you know, they they kept really picking up that forty five, forty five, forty five, So I'm like, Okay, sloiero bitch is on forty five. Y'all are making it seem like seventy five. And here's the thing for Jacks. You know, I have a theory about drugs.
Speaker 1: Mary paine.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, there's certain drugs that you could do when you're young. Okay, but once you hit thirty nine forty, you can no longer our hearts, our brains can no longer function properly with You cannot do cocaine and meth when you're in your forties. Let's just disclaim you should know them at all, shouldn't do it anyway. But the order that you get the chance is stuff you haveving a heart attack and a stroke from the drug usage goes way. Wait wait wait, wait, wait up, you just weed when you're in your forties.
Speaker 1: And Jackson has had two, maybe three full nose jobs.
Speaker 2: And he is because of this is I'm thinking it's because of the coke.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's always like, oh yeah, I've got allergies, and we're like, I mean everybody's been like allergies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, allergies.
Speaker 1: You know for years people have been like, Okay, nobody has again that many he knows jobs, unless you're Stevie Nick because you've burned so many holes to your nose. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, poor jack he's gonna have like not a nose. He's gonna be going around look like Boldemort. Because you like yesned away everything. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So Michelle is telling Brittany about her new man, Aaron. He's amazing. He doesn't talk down to me. And Brittany's like, what's that like? And she says, he just brightens my day. He's genuine and so great. And I saw Jesse, I believe after the Valley was over on Watch What Happens Live, saying like he was in such a great place with his girlfriend. He knew Michelle was in a great place and it seemed to be okay. But he's starting out here maybe not so much. She tells Brittany, you know last year I was so sad like all the time. And Brittany goes, I saw that. I get it, And we see some clips from that. All right, Janet goes to a plant store to meet with Brittany. Now, the guy working at the plant store was really trying to get some screen time. Really, he was really in there.
Speaker 2: Should Yes, that's he should.
Speaker 1: And they look at some plants and the guy goes, well, the thing because they're making like these little terrariums, right yeah, And he goes, the thing about that is you can't pick that when it's going to be six feet tall and they joke about. She goes, I can ease somebody over six feet tall in my life. Wait it is Jack's not tall, he's like five nine. Oh yeah, okay, yeah, okay, And Brittany goes, yeah, somebody who doesn't have to wear heels and their shoes.
Speaker 3: Ooh, that's a good one.
Speaker 1: That's a good one because he was always Jack and Tom cruise yeah exactly. So they're making the terrarium in her phone ring, She's like, he's Jacks. I'm not gonna get it, and Janet says that her talking head. She goes, I just want Brittany to have fun. She's always down to have fun. She's the girl that's like, do you want to order to Taco bell.
Speaker 3: Three in the morning?
Speaker 1: Yes, you know. Brittany is the girl that always was the most fun. And that is true throughout all the seasons of vander Pump when she came around, nobody has ever said one word about Brittany ever Rever. Everybody is like, well, obviously he doesn't deserve her. But they're like, they're like, believe me, when they get divorced, everybody's keeping Brittany.
Speaker 3: And getting rid of Jackson, even though they've known Jackson twenty years.
Speaker 1: They're like everybody has always loved her the most. It's like she just needs some happiness in her life. The only problem ever that has ever been with Brittany is because Stossi and Bo, her husband got married, like during COVID in the backyard, she was pregnant and they couldn't have this wedding in Italy. So when they did their like redo wedding in Italy, you know after I think they had the second kid by then maybe or maybe they had the second kid right after, but it was an Italian wedding. It was you know, invite only they had an exact number of people, right because it's in Italy, right, and very literally the day that Jackson and Brittany were just to fly to Italy to go to the wedding because they were invited, they canceled. It didn't come. I mean Stassy and were like those two other people we could have invited. Yeah, I'm sorry, balloons guys, if you're watching a video on those two other people they could have invited, and that was two spots they took from somebody else, and that the day and they knew that Jack's was like planning to not come because it was in like a group text that he didn't realize Bo was in and was like, Oh, we're totally not going to that. And then when Brittany like texted Saucy and they were very good friends, sexitter was like, you know, we can't come there. First it was they couldn't get a babysitter, her mom couldn't come to babysit the kid, and then it was like what they didn't get Cruise's passport in time? They had two different uses, but Jack had already said in the group chat, oh we're not doing that. And so that is the only problem anybody has ever had with Brittany, and one hundred percent of Jacks's fault really even her and Brittany like yeah, but Brittany like took the fall for it, you know, because she's like protect.
Speaker 3: My man, my man, my man.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I hope that Btny and Saucy can come back to being friends, you know, because I mean.
Speaker 3: Saucy dated Jacks for like four years, so she knows what he's like.
Speaker 1: You know, who is he not dated? We'll see, well he's fucked Kristen. Uh, let's see who is he not dated or who is he not banged. Let me tell you something. Season one, to vander Pump Rules, Jack's hot.
Speaker 2: He's what? Oh was he? Okay?
Speaker 1: Okay, I I and I have no estrogen in my body. I was hot for him. Okay, that'll tell you something. Season one, Jack's hot. Okay. So Janet asks Britney, does Jax know that he needs help?
Speaker 3: Like is he on board to get help? And she goes, yeah.
Speaker 1: Sometimes he'll say that he does, and then other times he'll say I'm Jack Taylor and I can do what I want. Yep, that's what he says. Swear to god, she said. Now he's spiraling because I'm having this white party. So he's going to have a rival party, which was funny because like nobody that is so immature, like it's so housewives.
Speaker 2: That's yeah, but he's not a housewife, nor is he a woman if that's such a bitchy thing to do.
Speaker 3: He's so petty and bitchy and yeah.
Speaker 1: So in the talking head, Brittany's like, I'm not gonna focus my whole summer on him. I'm gonna find myself again. I'm gonna have fun. I'm all have this white party. Plus we're filming and so that'll be good for filming. Yeah, all right, Zach and Nia meet up. Okay, Nia gets to hold the alcohol drink because that's just how she is, and Zach gets it. She does, but like she'll have like one or two drinks, I mean, but really not not more than that. So just making sure that I don't need to move something because Anna just open the door for the dogs to come in. So if I have to jump up, that means because Violet's probably gonna try to grab that pencil. If I had to guess, hold on, I get Anna, will you come grab this pencil off this table? So if Violet jumps up there, she won't get it. Okay, that is Hey, sut, okay, sure, Oh your shirt is so cute.
Speaker 3: Hey show that shirt on the camera. Okay, all right, let's.
Speaker 2: See what's his say.
Speaker 3: Can you see the dogs on it?
Speaker 2: That's so cute.
Speaker 3: Those are not our dogs.
Speaker 1: That was just a shirt I found in Oxford, Mississippi, at a store called Shades, and those two dogs were on the back of it.
Speaker 2: Now look at that. God, so I just.
Speaker 1: Bought three of them. Cute, Fine, thank you, what, I love you, goodbye. Not like recording a show or anything. Okay, So all right, so Zach and Nia meet up. No, I think she doesn't drink very much as you saw last season, like she would have one or two drinks. She's just feeding, yes, yeah, and then leaking through and bless her heart.
Speaker 3: Yeah, y'all.
Speaker 1: I love bread, and with hero bread, I could focus on my health goals and still indulge in the soft, fluffy the experience that you love with bread guilt free. I love a bagel and cream cheese for breakfast. Oh, I love a bagel and cream cheese with the side of bacon and eggs. I mean, that's a big breakfast. But these bagels have ultra low net carbs, zero grams of sugar, and high end fiber. I love a high fiber breakfast to really get me through my day, especially when I'm recording through my lunchtime. If I've got that bagel, bacon and eggs, you guys, I'm good to go. I can make it till like three o'clock. Really, now here were Bread makes these bagels that I love, But they also make sliced breadloaves, tortillas, and dinner rolls, so you can have them for your taco night. Just your regular dinner whatever. They've got all sorts of products, and I know you might be thinking, like, Okay, this bread that is so healthy for you cannot be tasty. But my gosh, you guys, it is so good. It is fluffy, It is delicious, no compromises, just great flavor, ultra low net carbs, zero grams of sugar, and high end fiber. When when when they have these monthly small batsdrops of indulgent favorites like the popular two gram netcarb Hero croissant mm that is going to be in my next order. So Hero Bread is offering ten percent off your order. Go to hero dot co and use code pink shade at checkout. Okay, that's pink shade at checkout. But you've got to go to h e ro dot co and use code pink shade at checkout for ten percent off your order and let me know what you order and how much you love it. Are y'all like me? And you have a million pictures in your phone that no one's ever gonna see, or maybe you just send this great picture, you know, to your friend or your spouse that to me. I have a million pictures in my phone of my dogs or the beach or maybe Florian from ninety day. I don't know, but I have all these pictures. And then I have this big space in my basement where I want to make a gallery wall. But I always was.
Speaker 3: Like, no, it's too much.
Speaker 1: You have to measure, you have to move, you have to punch a thousand holes in your wall to make it look right. But now there's this it called mixed tiles. You guys, it's incredible. You put this magnet on the wall that doesn't damage the wall, you can pull it right off, and then you stick the mixed tiles framed picture on top of it, and then you can move it around all however you want, so you can make this gorgeous gallery wall that you would see on Instagram or something, but you've done it in your house. That is what I have done. You guys won't believe these amazing pictures I got. I can't wait to take a picture of my gallery wall to show you. I got tons of little ones from mixed tiles that are all the same size that I'm going to put in a big square. And then I got a bunch of other ones that were tall and rectangular. I got all of mine in black frames with a very thin white mat. But you can do whatever you want. They have all different size that you could put your you know, the picture in a different kind of frame. You can just look a thick white frame or a big mat, or a tiny mat, or no mat at all, so many choices. At first I was kind of overwhelmed, but then I played around with it. I was like, this is gonna look incredible. It came in these like perfectly packed boxes, so everything was protected. So you guys really need to go and check this out Mixed Tiles. It is amazing. And again it doesn't damage your wall, so if it's not exactly where you want it, you just move it around. It's amazing, and these are the easiest way to frame and hang your photos. They turn your memories into meaningful art. And again you can have just a tiny little gallery wall or make a huge one. So turn your favorite memories into stunning, affordable waal art. For a limited time, our listeners get thirty five percent off on all orders above one hundred and thirty nine dollars. Head over to mix Tiles m I X T I L E S mixtiles dot com, use code pink Shade and you're all set. That's it. Just use code pink shade at mixtiles dot com and after you buy, do us a favor when they ask you, hey, where did you hear about mixed tiles? Make sure to say pink shade scent you.
Speaker 2: Do.
Speaker 1: You have thoughts on Zach's hair because a lot of people think it's not real hair.
Speaker 3: I think that's his real hair. It's just a shit hair real hair.
Speaker 2: Especially if he's from Kentuck. That's just they have big hair.
Speaker 3: Like I think he just has a lot of hair and doesn't know how to.
Speaker 2: I think he does too. Yeah, yeah, I don't think it's fake at all.
Speaker 1: Last season he said that his hair was so big because they said, oh, we're going to start filming in like two weeks, and then they're like, actually, now we're going to start filming like on Friday, and he didn't have time to get a haircut, and then he wasn't allowed to change it once they started filming.
Speaker 2: You know, Oh that would suck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, He's like, no, and now i'd have to stay like lego hair because he does have lego hair. Yeah he does, all right. So they talk about the situation with Jack's and when did you last see Brittany?
Speaker 3: And he is like, yeah, the whole situation with that is really scary.
Speaker 1: And Zach says, I, you know, he's been friends with Brittany since they were young, and he says, I've seen Jack's behavior get progressively worse and worse and worse. So they're all dancing around this cocaine problem and not saying it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're alluding to it for the camera.
Speaker 1: I don't know if they have made a pact, like if say what it is, we're not gonna say okay. And they're just saying he's partying, he's raging, he's behavior and d but they're not saying he's coked out.
Speaker 2: I mean yeah, I mean partying and raging. Either he's coked out or he's on steroids, well one or the other.
Speaker 1: Like so we're gonna he used to do that back in the day with Sassy. He was always on these like steroid oh brote shakes this stuff, and she's always like you gotta you gotta stop with that, like it's making you nuts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've never even heard of a steroid protein. Well he was.
Speaker 1: He was just always using those like pump you up. Powders and stuff and a lot of people. I think he's also just doing steroids because he was so like cut and ripped.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this guy is a walking heart attack. Yes, or he's gonna have irrectile dysfunction from all this shit he's doing to his wife. I know, like this is not good.
Speaker 1: So Christen arrives and says, sounds like I don't want to talk about this the whole time. I gotta get a skinny margarita, WHI salt because I don't want to talk about Jack's or so and the talking het Kristin says, no one has ever said Jacks is a good guy. I've seen him treat his girlfriend like shit. I've seen him cheat on every girl he's ever been around. He has anger issues, but I've never seen him do anything like what he did to Britney. Again, they're not saying what really happened here? I think, Yeah, I think something more happened. Put his hands on her, That's what it sounds like to me. It doesn't sound like he flipped a coffee table and it hit her knee. Yeah, okay, I think he did something else. So also, okay, So if you didn't watch vander Pump. Then this maybe didn't hit you like it hit me, because when Jackson was dating Stassy for all those years, he cheated on Stassy with Kristin who was her best friend Christine.
Speaker 2: I did hear something about that.
Speaker 1: Kristin was in a long term relationship with Jacks's best friend, Tom sanderbal right, and they banged the whole they bang. They banged when Tom Sandoval was asleep in the other room Kristen and Jack's. And then that's when you see the slap when Saucy slaps Kristen that you see all the times, like she just backhands he.
Speaker 2: Sheesus, okay, which you know, they nasty.
Speaker 1: We were here for you, and he goes, okay, let'sn't talk about Jacks. We don't want to give him all our energy, okay. So then Kristen goes, yeah, here's something weird. A friend of mine ran into Janet at Pilate's and she was like, oh, Kristin and I were great, everything's wonderful, everything's good. Like what is she talking about? So Zach reminds us that he said some bad things to Janet, and he says, I take full responsibility for what I said, I take full responsibility for my actions. Just dead stop, nothing else how you're supposed to. Yes, And then we see a clip of Janet on Gibson John's podcast gabbing with kid. Gibson is my friend, okay, I said him a screenshot. I was like, what the fuck? And he said the scream that I scrumped. He said he had no idea that was going to be on there, and he goes, wow, he said.
Speaker 3: The scream that I screamed.
Speaker 1: When I saw it, I was dying And I said, don't forget the little people when.
Speaker 2: Because that's huge right there.
Speaker 1: Huge. I was like for him, I was like, Gibson, he was like, can you believe that shit?
Speaker 2: So and to not know that it's gonna even be on there? Yeah, right.
Speaker 1: So Geanet says, you know I heard Zach and Kristen both were saying they hoped like my baby didn't come to full term, like they were hoping I didn't have a healthy job. Like that is a fucked up thing to say. But they didn't say that, not like that. No, they're not like that. It was like, I don't care that she's pregnant, you know what I mean, She didn't care she was pregnant either.
Speaker 2: Because she's like, I can't, I can't deal with all this. She was like, bitch, you are a part of this stress, like you're doing it to your own body, Like it's not just them. You're not caring, Like the amount of not caring that you're talking about that they're doing, you're doing the same exact thing, so come on. And they did not say anything about a miscarriage unless I had totally zoned out, which I don't think that I did. No one said that. He just said, bitch, I don't care that you're.
Speaker 1: Pregnant, Like, yeah, yes, I get it, Yeah, you know. And Zak and Janet, you know, are between Zach Jack. But Zach and Janet and Jack's like trying to say that three times, between Zach and Jack's and Janet, between them and Christen, they're all shit, sirs.
Speaker 2: They are, yes, But Janet is the scary kind because she's behind the scene doing the dirty work. Yeah you know what I mean, Like that's always the scariest person. And Zach clocked her shit and I read it.
Speaker 1: I read read it.
Speaker 2: I read it.
Speaker 1: I'm like, well, the baby is here, and he's perfect and adorable.
Speaker 2: So we can't use that anymore, and not at all. I would love to hear what this excuse is going to be this year.
Speaker 1: I baby aby the talking to head. Kristen goes, look, you know, Janet and I weren't great. We see a bunch of clips and of course you know, and of course Janet knows about my fertility journey, how been trying to get pregnant. And just because I don't like Janet doesn't mean I don't like her child. It doesn't mean I would ever say something like that, you know. Right, So back at the table, Zack laughs about how Janet was tracking him to see where he was, and he says, look, here's the thing, Brittany is my person. Brittany is my person, and I don't understand how Brittany would let this woman play that boring pants come between us. And basically he's like, Brittany is a little scared of Janet, and we all are. Actually let's just tell the truth.
Speaker 2: But why, I don't know.
Speaker 1: She's pretty mean. She's pretty mean. And also in this confessional with Zach, what the fuck is he wearing like in a pink islet shirt with a magic jacket.
Speaker 3: I'm like, what is this outfit.
Speaker 2: I don't know if he has the side of what his style is going to be. Is it going to be boy band because sometimes it's given a little bit of boy band point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't think.
Speaker 2: I don't think. I don't think he knows.
Speaker 1: The pink islet's given a little like hairy styles, like a little ginger bending. I don't know. So now we're at Jesse's house and Kristin arrives and she says, pigs are flying, hell has frozen over. Jesse invited me to his house. Yes, so Jesse asked, Okay, how is Luke doing? And she's like, everything is fine. We see clips of all their fighting between Jesse and Kristen and all this right, and Jesse tells Kristen, look, you were right about almost everything, meaning like Michelle and all this, and he goes, it's subconsciously I knew it, and that led to anger and hatred, you know, on other people. And you didn't deserve for me to project like what I was mad about it my marriage onto you, and I take full accountability and I apologize the end.
Speaker 2: That's how you do it. That's how you do It's how it's done. Yep.
Speaker 1: Jesse talks about Isabelle's upcoming birthday party and he goes, I did invite Michelle and her new boyfriend Aaron, because like it's the birthday party, like, of course I want you to be there, and we you know, put it aside for the kid and the talking Eddie says, like, Kristen did allege that Michelle had had a boyfriend behind my back for a year, and if I find out that this guy Aaron was that boyfriend, then it's not going to go over well. Now, by the way, I think Kristin and everybody whoever was the boyfriend for a year, obviously they know who it is, of course they do. Yeah, and was it Aaron? I don't know, it's going to be him. It's going to be good for you, Michelle. Go for it. So Kristen says, the apology really meant a lot, you know from Jesse, and he goes, it's an evolution. I'm growing, I'm growing and talking ahead. Christy goes, you know what, people should actually take a page out of Jesse's boo, like he apologized, he owns it, and we moved on, right.
Speaker 2: Well, does Kristen always look like she just stopped being drunk. Yeah, I mean that is just I'm like, she constantly looks like she just got over, like not like.
Speaker 1: A full blown hangover.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, that's just that's just how she looks.
Speaker 1: When the scandalal happened and all the ship went down with Tom and Ariana, there was this last episode and Kristen is coming over Kristin who used to date Tom Sandabal, Ariana who dated Tom Sandabal. So Christy's coming over to like console Ariana as a friend, and the scene of her walking up she is in leggings like for exercise socks, and then like shower slides like Nike's shower slides, okay, and then like a T shirt and she's.
Speaker 3: Like, I'm here, I'm gonna light some stage.
Speaker 1: She always she always looks like shit. She is always like just look like she's been dragged through the mud. So I think you said, yeah, her looking like she just woke up or is recovering from a four day hangover? Is she always looks like yes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Because I'm like, how does this girl always look like that? I mean during the professionals, when you've had a professional hairstyles and a professional makeup artist work on you. Yeah, of course you're gonna look better. But god damn are you are on television?
Speaker 1: Does she zero? She gives zero shits? Yes, okay, clearly that's what. That's how she has always been.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good to know, good to know.
Speaker 1: So so Jesse says, you know, it was it was not comfortable for me to see, you know, Michelle with Aaron or whatever. But it's not gonna be like team Jesse or team Michelle. Like I don't want that.
Speaker 2: Okay, good okay.
Speaker 1: Now, Nia and Danny parents of three. You go to brunch and they're like, we have three kids. We have no no daycare, no breaks, And he says, but you know, I'm too blessed to be stressed, you know. And then now I'm noticing when Dandy is talking he definitely got botox this last season because last season, his forehead, if you notice, was like very cro magnon, like down, I can't even do it, I got but it's way down and like a line across here, like heavy.
Speaker 3: Oka, and now it's very lifted.
Speaker 1: Definitely.
Speaker 2: It's just fascinating to me.
Speaker 1: I just yeah, I mean, but you just you just watched season one and you could remember what his head looked like.
Speaker 2: I didn't really take notice all that much. I just remember him talking about like all the good moisturizer and face skin care that he's been doing for like ever, and now we know it's just botox.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I didn't even know men really got botox. Like botox is so foreign to me.
Speaker 1: I will look at that, like you're so lucky.
Speaker 2: Well, how do you know how much you need? How do you know like where you need it?
Speaker 1: Like the doctor tells you. The doctor tells you. You don't like decide yourself. You go in and you go, hey, I want to do this, and they go, okay, we're going to do all this up here, all through here. We're gonna do this, and we'll do a little bit of this, we'll lift this or whatever.
Speaker 2: How do they charge you? Do they charge you by how much you need? Well, what if they're trying to fool you and overcharge you and you don't even need that much because they just want the money.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, then you just have to be in a doctor that you trust. It's not I just go in. I just pay whatever they tell me. So I am the target sucker. I'm the target sucker. Like they'll be like, okay, it's one thousand dollars or two hundred dollars. I'm like, okay, and.
Speaker 2: How long does it last?
Speaker 1: Six months? Unless you exercise a lot or you have super fast metabolism, then it lasts a shorter amount of time because your body will metabolize it really quickly. But luckily for me, I don't exercise at all, so I can really stretch it out. Me too.
Speaker 2: We're just blessed with these fabulous bodies.
Speaker 1: I don't have to exercise.
Speaker 2: Relly, yeah, Jilly.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, let's talk about laundry. I know it's not the most exciting chore, and you know we've talked about it before. My husband likes to laundry like four or five times a week, and I like to get it done on one day, like today is my day for laundry.
Speaker 3: And now laundry day might be one of my.
Speaker 1: Favorite days of the week because of this Indonesian Petuli laundry detergent from laundry sauce. You guys, these little pods are packed with the powerful bio enzymes that tackle stays like a pro. And the scent is next level level. It's like a high end cologne that sticks with you, but like in a good way, not in a bad way, Like if you love the outdoors or like a beachy vibe. You just want that fresh, natural feeling. This scent gives it to you, like think of Jason Momoa, laid back, adventurous, effortlessly cool. You guys, it is amazing. I love it. I love an Indonesian petuli. Maybe that's the hippie and me, but I don't know. But the smells are incredible. So if you're all about that outdoorsy, beachy energy, this scent will keep you in that vibe no matter where you are. Are you ready to upgrade your laundry game? Try the Indonesia peturely from laundry Sauce. You guys. I have a little pods and then I'll also have the dryer sheets. Holy cow, you guys. Literally my husband said, what are you using on your laundry? It smells so much better than mine. I was like, Okay, I'll let you use it. You can use my laundry sauce. And also, isn't that a great name for a product. So for a limited time only, our listeners are going to get twenty percent off your entire order when you use code pink Shade at laundrysauce dot com. That's twenty percent off your order at laundrysauce dot com with promo code pink Shade. You guys, it's not just about smelling incredible. It's engineered for performance. And because spring is about fresh starts, you got to revive your fibrics with Laundrysauce. Okay, twenty percent off laundrysauce dot com and use code pink Shade. Feeding yourself is hard enough sometimes, but what about when you have a whole family of mouths to feed? If that sounds familiar, maybe you're at my house because I've got people coming and going and they need different things all the time. And for me, it is time to streamline dinner time with home Chef. With home Chef, you can choose from over thirty five meals and eighteen extras per week, including and this is the best kids themed special meal kits. Home Chef, as you guys know it delivers fresh ingredients and chef designed recipes conveniently to your doorstep. You can simplify your life with home Chef. Users of leading meal kits have rated Home Chef number one in quality, convenience, value, taste and recipes. Now I prefer the classic mealkits with the pre portioned ingredients, but they also have these quick thirty minute recipes. They also have even ready pop it in microwave even faster, and then they have the dedicated family menu, which will be you know, if you have little kids or a lot of people with a lot of different tastes, which you know is what I find in my house too, even though my children are grown. Home Chef has everything you need for hassle free, delicious dinners and it's economical. Home Chef customers save on average eighty six dollars per month on grocery. That is a lot of money for a limited time. Home Chef is offering my listeners fifty percent off and free shipping for your first box plus free dessert for life. Go to home chef dot com slash pink Shade. That is home chef dot com slash pink Shade for fifty percent off your first box and free dessert for life. Home chef dot com slash pink Shade must be an active subscriber to receive the free dessert. Okay Na and Danny ad Brunch she's gotten botox, he's lifted his head up. Good for him, Okay, And they joke about having another baby, and she was like, I really want to have another one, Like I've already like ruined my body, so I may as well just get it.
Speaker 3: I mean, I kind of her theory is not bad.
Speaker 2: But she also has three kids already, right, but they want four. They want so they had Because he doesn't look like he's that sure about number four.
Speaker 1: I think he yeah. I mean I think they're very like they met at church. They're very religious. I think they want to have a bunch of kids. I think they yes, yeah, okay, good for them, And he goes yeah, he goes, look, here's the thing about having another baby, Like my son needs his own room, Like we need a new yard, we need space. And then he jokes, have you heard of Santa Clarita because that's where he wants to live. By the way, that's where Amie Phillips lives. I think it's beautiful. And she's like, I don't want to wait five years to have another baby, and my body's already ruined. I want to have one, be done and then get my body back to myself and He's like okay, and she goes, I'm ovulating in fourteen days. He's like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: They need a house. They they need a house.
Speaker 1: Pop don't need a house and a nanny or a relative to come and move in to help him.
Speaker 2: They they need a lot of things before they get pregnant again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, her mom was around a lot last year. I don't know where she was staying all right.
Speaker 2: Not there, not there, unless she was sleeping on the couch. H.
Speaker 1: So Nia and Danny go over to Janet and Jason's house and I forgot that Janet was married before because she has some china out and they make a joke about the china and she goes, oh, no, no, no, this is from the first marriage I kept. I kind of forgot. I kind of forgot about that. But they're going to their pregaming before Britney's White party.
Speaker 2: Mm hm.
Speaker 1: So Danny and Jason talk about the boys chat, like their group chat, and how Jack's is like getting mad at them in the group chat because they're going to Britney's party. And they asked the girls, have you looked in the boys group chat? And they're like, yeah, I dipped in there one time, like, it's disgusting. So I got out. I don't want to I don't want to be in the boys chat.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So talking to Jason, says, you know, I can understand why Jax would be upset by what Julian did. They were, you know, close friends for like a year. I was like, they were close friends for a year. What are they like koke d buddies? What do you mean?
Speaker 2: Okay, So this Julius Julian person was not from vander Pump rules.
Speaker 3: No, I've never seen him before.
Speaker 2: You've never seen him? Okay, all right?
Speaker 1: And he says they were close friends for about a year. But I cannot condone acting aggressively towards Britney after finding out. You're a man, you're a father. You have to be able to regulate your emotions. Again, we're not saying what really happened.
Speaker 2: Yep, but we are most definitely reading in between those lines. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So they joke that the Jacks party tonight will just be him and Schwartz. So we go off to Jackson's Bar to where I've been to I have been to Jackson's Bar. Okay, and uh, he greets Bert, Tom's brother. Now Tom Schwartz arrives. Bert is his brother. Bert had severe liver issues due to his alcoholism and it had a liver transplant. So I think Bert. I think Bert is now living in LA with Schwartz. Okay, okay, Bert is a triplet. Billy Burton brandow R. Tom Schwartz is triplet brothers.
Speaker 2: Are they identical triplets or yes?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, okay, yes that's me.
Speaker 2: I've never met triplets before.
Speaker 1: And that crazy said there's there's a sister, then there's Tom Schwartz, and then there's Billy Burton Brandon, the three brothers.
Speaker 2: In that crazy that's arizing. Yeah, find out your last Like let's say you you're like, okay, this is my last pregnancy. We've got two kids, let's have one more and then you get three. Yeah, I'm gonna well, wish too. Were staying at the hospital. I'm looking for.
Speaker 3: One which one is the cutest.
Speaker 2: Kiddest because that's a lot of kids. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, and they also between Billy, Burt Brandon, Tom Schwartz and the sister, they also have three half siblings. So I don't know if the dad remarried and then had three more kids.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of kids. That's a lot of children.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of children.
Speaker 3: No wonder he left.
Speaker 1: So oh no, no, I've said Schwartz and okay, Minnesota or wherever he's from. So he Schwartz says, his dad this past year, his dad almost out of a blood clot and then the other brother, Brandon, had cancer. And then of course we know Bert was a severe alcoholic and had to have a liver transplant. So I mean, Tom Schwartz has been through a lot and he and he and Katie got divorced. So we see a couple of other guys at Jackson's bar, but it's not a party, so.
Speaker 2: Because everyone's at Britney's party, that's right.
Speaker 1: So in the car, Janet says, I've really missed Kristen because they've been they have been really good friends for a long time. And she says, and it's been a while since I saw Kristin and Zach And you know, I don't think, you know, we could be besties right away or anything, but hopefully we can just get along and lower the tension in the group.
Speaker 2: Well, Janet did them dirty last season. Always always, She's not admitting to it at all, She's.
Speaker 1: Just like it's been a long time since I've seen them. She acts like she had no hand in anything, you know.
Speaker 2: Does Jason not realize that his wife is kind of a piece of shit?
Speaker 1: He realized she's a shit sterer. He said, she quit her job and became a full time gossip. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we should get t shirts to say that full time gossip for yes, I like that occupation, full time goss industry gossip.
Speaker 1: That. So they all arrive at the white party. It's at a place called Level eight. It looks like kind of like a rooftop pull party situation. Aaron and Michelle are there, Jesse arrives and in the talk of head she goes, things aren't good with Jesse. He gives me the ick.
Speaker 2: For Jesse. He gives me the ICKX.
Speaker 1: Tom and Jack's Schwartz and Jack's are talking at Jackson's bar and they're like, how's how's it going with Schwartz and Sandy's over there, and he goes, everything is great. Well it's currently closed. Spoiler alert, I also went to that bar. Tom says, okay, so how are you? And Jack's like, oh man, you know, like thanks are fine, and he says, you know, Brittany talked to me the other night and we had a real heart to heart and she doesn't feel comfortable to even be in the room with you Jack's. And Jess goes, yeah, you know, like I have anger and I didn't know how to let it out. And Tom goes, because they've known these things, they used to be roommates, like they've done each other for years. And Tom goes, I gotta tell you, man, like I didn't even know you were capable of that kind of behavior. Again, I'm sure Tom Schwartzen knows that Jack's is capable of kicking over a coffee table.
Speaker 3: So when, yeah, what are we not saying?
Speaker 2: It's it's we're just assuming here, but that it was more of a domestic violence situation.
Speaker 3: Yes, Like I don't know if the cops are called, I don't know what.
Speaker 2: But obviously now I don't know why Brittany did not beat his ass. I don't know why she didn't kick him the nose, you know, because promoting domestic violence but not trying to. But I'm just like, hm, if a guy puts her hands on me, like we're gonna be fighting, Like I may lose the fight, but I'm not about to let you just beat on me like that.
Speaker 1: That is crazy. Yeah, and she's letting everybody know, everybody know what happened without saying it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, without seeing it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So Jax goes, look, man, another guy infiltrated my marriage. Imagine seeing pictures of your wife naked sending them to another guy and he was my friend. And Tom, what is in your phone?
Speaker 2: Jackson? Jacks, I would love to know what's in Jesus your photos. I would probably vomit as some of the things that are in there.
Speaker 1: And uh, and she goes and he was my friend. And Tom goes, yeah, I get it. Your feelings are valid, but the.
Speaker 3: Way you reacted is not vallible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it just Jess goes yeah. Yeah. But you know, she she flies off the handle all the time, you know, and she's so hypocritical, and she's just so hot and cold. And you know, she was at my house the other night all alone and we almost hooked up, Like she wants her cake and eat it too. Tom is just looking at him, like, I have known you long enough to know that not one word that comes out of your mouth is truth. Tom is just looking at him like, are you done? We know that after whatever happened that you're not saying she did not come to.
Speaker 3: Your house and try to hook up with you.
Speaker 1: Shut up, I mean you know so Tom goes, uh, man, you are headed towards rock bottom with your recent behavior, and I feel like if you don't seek some sort of counseling or some sort of therapy, and jess Be goes yeah, like like, yeah, I have a little boy, Like I have a kid who's supposed to look up to me like a hero, and I'm going off the fucking rails man, like I'm in such a bad place, Like it's so hard to go home to an empty house and I walk past my child's room and Tom goes, yeah, no excuse, man, no excuse.
Speaker 2: Well, if your ass had had gotten a one bedroom apartment, you wouldn't have to write by walking past your child's bedroom and it's empty, Like.
Speaker 1: I really liked how over and over Jax does what he's been doing since we've known him. Witches, Yeah, I was wrong, but I gotta go to this empty house. It's so sad, and you know, oh, yeah, if I'm so bad, why was she trying to fuck me?
Speaker 3: But I was wrong?
Speaker 1: And also, you know, if I was so wrong, then you know why she marry me. He just cannot say I was wrong and leave it at that. He's three times a twelve or thirteen year old boy. Yes, every time, yes, every time he talks. I appreciate that. Tom Schwartz is there to go, yeah, but you did this, and then he's going boo boo boo, and he goes, there's no excuse, there's no excuse, man, and Jess goes, yeah, yeah, and then he like cries and goes, I'm forty four years old, man, what's wrong with me? And he cried, what a lot? Quit making excuses for your behavior.
Speaker 2: Well, let's work on the drug problem. Let's start yes, let's start there.
Speaker 1: Let's get sober.
Speaker 2: Let's start there. Let's get sober. Yeah. Yeah, that's that's because nothing else is gonna work if you keep going back to coke.
Speaker 1: Right, it's not yeah, all right. So now we go back to the white party because nothing's happening at Jackson's party, and Jesse says, okay, so Aaron, he didn't like me that much. And then we see Michelle and Jesse go back in fourth about spoiling Isabella. Well, if you didn't do this, believe you didn't do that, or if you didn't do this, if you didn't do that. Kristen says, I haven't talked. She's talking to Jasmine. She says, no, I haven't talked to Janet at all, and then Janet appears.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I won't say mane jump scare what right?
Speaker 1: So they sit to talk and Janet is talking to Kristen and says, look, I don't want to let last summer. You know, we've had so many fun years before that we don't need to let last summer ruin this, which is sort of a trope of vander Pump rules. They always talked about last summer, last summer because they filmed the summer, so it's sort of like, I guess it's like a summerhouse. I guess because I don't watch the Summerhouse, but I think it's the same idea of like, well, last summer, you did this. I did what you did last summer got you. So Jane's like, I don't want to let what happened last summer ruin it because we've had so many fun years together and I want to find a way to sort of get back to that having fun. And Kristen goes. Look, I'm a little reluctant, okay, because after the summer you went at me hard. Yeah, real hard, like you said on Gibson's podcast you said I didn't want your baby to be full term, Like I never said that, Jad it goes, Yeah, I should apologize for that. Yeah, well you can't.
Speaker 2: Like you put it on a podcast, and I've never heard of this podcast, but I'm assuming it's pretty popular if they mentioned it on the show. Yeah, yeah, Okay.
Speaker 1: That doesn't give me. Gibson is just very known in the Bravo world as like a writer and kind of a because he's very like normal and fair and a great guy. And fun fact about Gibson John's He's from DC and his parents founded Scout bags kind of like this scout If I sent you a picture of one, you can know exactly what it is. There's just like like storage bags.
Speaker 2: Hold on, was he recently on.
Speaker 1: This podcast? Yes, he's been on my podcast a lot. No, not your Pain, It's not sorry.
Speaker 2: We's he on Kate and Tyler from Teen Mom? Was he on there? I think I don't know that's him because I think I remember hand the word GiB.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know if he ever talks about teen Mom, but maybe he does. I thought he mostly did Bravo.
Speaker 2: But I'm gonna have to go back, and look, I'm gonna have to go back. I can be completely wrong. It just sounded kind of familiar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Gibson John's he's my Nantuncket friend. He's guy, he's my friend that's gonna like help me one day achieve my dream of going to Nantucket because he.
Speaker 3: Goes there every summer. Yeah, he lives in New York. He's a great guy.
Speaker 2: You achieved that dream.
Speaker 3: I'm trying.
Speaker 1: So okay, baby blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: And Jenna, there's no coming back from that. Sorry from saying I don't want your baby to So there's no coming back from that. Nope.
Speaker 1: So Janet goes, yeah, like I should apologize for that, and she goes, look, Britney, Brittany told me that Zach said to Brittany, I don't care if she miscarries, and that was fucked up.
Speaker 2: But he didn't say that.
Speaker 3: To our knowledge.
Speaker 1: She did not say I don't care if she wascarious. I think what he said was I don't give a fuck if she's pregnantgnant. Yeah, So Kristin goes, yeah, I agree, Yeah, it's fucked up, but I didn't say that, and and she goes, and if he said that, it doesn't matter, I'm never going to drop him as my best friend. And Jane goes, Okay, I'm sorry I roped you in with Zach's demonic behavior. And she says, you know, it's hard to separate the two things, like what Zach did or whatever, and Kristen goes, well, can you apologize to me? And j I don't know. It's hard because the two of you were together, and Kristen goes, so you don't have anything to apologize for. Now. I'm kind of getting the feeling that maybe we're wrong, and maybe Zach did say that.
Speaker 2: We did well, well, we can only go by what we heard. Yeah, and we did not hear him say that at all. We just heard him say I don't give a shit about her being pregnant. Yeah, so, but we know Kristen mostly definitely definitely did not say that.
Speaker 1: I did not say that. So we get some clips about jam in it saying Christen's head, Michelle's a racist, and Jaz was like, what the fuck? And also Luke. We get this clip of Luke telling Kristen just say you're sorry. Don't say I am sorry, but just say I am sorry. I am sorry is a sentence. And Kristen's like, but so these two part ways Janet and Kristen, and Janet goes, okay, we're not gonna in the words of Sean Robinson, we're not going to solve this today.
Speaker 3: And I wish you were.
Speaker 1: And you know, they're both tearing up, So no, it didn't go well.
Speaker 2: If they're both tearing up, that means that there's still a possibility that they could, yeah, get back together.
Speaker 1: And was he somebody telling Zach, oh, did you know you're the demonic best friend? He's like, what because they call na called him?
Speaker 2: I mean, if he really did say, hey, that is so that's pretty demonic, that's pretty bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I like him, so I really hope he didn't say that. All right, guys, let's talk about laundry. I know it's not the most exciting chore. And you know we've talked about it before. My husband likes to do laundry like four or five times a week, and I like to get it done on one day, like today is my day for laundry, and now laundry day might be one of my favorite days of the week because of this Indonesian Petuli laundry detergent from Laundry Sauce. You guys. These little pods are packed with the powerful bio enzymes that tackle stays like a pro, and the scent is next level level. It's like a high end cologne that sticks with you, but like in a good way, not in a bad way. Like if you love the outdoors or like a beachy vibe. You just want that fresh, natural feeling. This scent gives it to you like think of Jason Momoa laid back, adventurous, effortlessly cool. You guys. It is amazing. I love it. I love an Indonesian petuli. Maybe that's the hippie and me, but I don't know. But the smells are incredible. So if you're all about that outdoorsy, beachy energy, this scent will keep you in that vibe no matter where you are. Are you ready to upgrade your laundry game? Try the endods truly from Laundrysauce, you guys. I have a little pods and then I'll also have the dryer sheets. Holy cow, you guys. Literally, my husband said, what are you using on your laundry? It smells so much better than mine. I was like, Okay, I'll let you use it. You can use my laundry sauce. And also, isn't that a great name for a product? So for a limited time only, our listeners are going to get twenty percent off your entire order when you use code pink Shade at laundrysauce dot com. That's twenty percent off your order at laundrysauce dot com with promo code pink Shade. You guys, it's not just about smelling incredible, it's engineered for performance. And because spring is about fresh starts, you got to revive your fibricks with Laundrysauce. Okay, twenty percent off laundrysauce dot com and use code pink shade. Y'all. I love bread, and with hero bread, I can focus on my health care and still indulge in the soft, fluffy experience that you love with bread guilt free. I love a bagel and cream cheese for breakfast. Oh, I love a bagel and cream cheese with the side of bacon and eggs. I mean, that's a big breakfast, but these bagels have ultra low net carbs, zero grams of sugar and high end fiber. I love a high fiber breakfast to really get me through my day, especially when I'm recording through my lunchtime. If I've got that bagel, bacon and eggs, you guys, I'm good to go. I can make it till like three o'clock. Really now here Were Bread makes these bagels that I love, But they also make sliced breadloaves, tortillas, and dinner rolls, so you can have them for your taco night, just your regular dinner whatever. They've got all sorts of products, And I know you might be thinking, like, Okay, this bread that is so healthy for you cannot be tasty. But my gosh, you guys, it is so good. It is fluffy, It is delicious, no compromises, just great flavor, ultra low net carbs, zero grams of sugar, and high in when when when when? And you know they have these monthly small bats drops of indulgent favorites like the popular two gram netcarb Hero croissant that is going to be in my next order. So Hero Bread is offering ten percent off your order, go to hero dot co and use code pink shade at checkout. Okay, that's pink shade at checkout, but you've got to go to h E r O dot co and use code pink shade at checkout for ten percent off your order and let me know what you order and how much you love it. Back to the group standing by the pool, Zach says we should all have a spot a and Michelle then talks to which means the we'll probably see that next week. Michelle talks to Jesse about we got to get our daughter into like the best schools or whatever, and he goes, Okay, well, why don't we look everywhere? Why don't we even look like at Orange County? And she goes, so you want him to go to school and our you want Isabella to go to school in Orange County because you've been dating a girl from the OC for a few months.
Speaker 2: So how far away is Orange County from where they live?
Speaker 3: Forty five minutes to an hour?
Speaker 2: Some people drive their kids that far for a good school.
Speaker 3: I don't think anybody The LA traffic is so bad.
Speaker 2: It is so bad by LA traffic.
Speaker 1: Okay, LA traffic is so bad that forty five minutes without traffic is a two and a half hour morning commute to take a kid to school. So no, you'd have to move, okay to Orange County.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So she's like, Okay, so you want him to go to school in Orange County just because you've been dating a girl there for a few months. Okay No, And in the talking head she goes, he's just trying to get revenge on me, and he's gonna like use this school thing as the way. So they go back and forth fighting about like custody, and he's like, you won't get it. You won't get full custody. And she was like, if you want to move to Newport, which is where Kyksey lives, if you want to move to Newport, we're going to have to go to court. And he just laughs in her face because he's very condescending to her and the talking here's the thing.
Speaker 2: We have to remember that this woman did cheat on this man. Okay, Okay, so he has a right to be a little bit petty because I would be petty did a motherfucker? I would be petty for how long did you cheat on me?
Speaker 1: A whole year?
Speaker 2: Okay? Time's two, but that is how long I'm going to be petty.
Speaker 1: But do you've remember from last season she told him, I do not want to be married to you. I want to separate, and he refused, refused, so she said, like, I do not want to be married. She told him she wanted to separate, and he begged her to stay, that he would change, and he did not change.
Speaker 2: I do, okay, and I get that, but she still cheated on him. I know the tables were reversed. We would totally hate him. He would be the biggest piece of shit because he cheated on her.
Speaker 1: That's true, But I think that she was like, I'm telling you what it is. I don't think we should be together. I would like to get divorced unless I can see some real change. And he said I'm going to change, and he did nothing to change. And she said all they ever talked about was like docu signed documents and you know, business stuff.
Speaker 2: And she's like, did you figure I see it already? Who had checked out and probably was entertaining other men, whether she had slipped with them or not.
Speaker 3: And that's still wrong, still wrong.
Speaker 2: I'm not on the hate Jesse.
Speaker 3: Train.
Speaker 1: I find him entertaining. He's very good, funny, and I think he's funny. He's funny when he's been on Watch What Happens Live his stuff. He's funny. Oh he has he okay, yeah, And so she says he told me when we separated and that I left the house, he told me he would do anything he could to ruin my life. So that's pretty shitty. So in the talking daddy goes, look, yeah, I love the OC. I do you know my daughter would have a better education in the OC. And Michelle's never gonna let it happen. So the producer says, did you bring that up about the OC just to get a rise out of Michelle? And he goes yeah, and he says, let the chaos begin. So then we see her telling him her telling so sorry. Michelle is telling the group it's so easy to fight with him, like I tried, And then he's like, well, so what if we move to She goes, this is so sorry, rewind.
Speaker 3: She says, it's so easy to fight with him.
Speaker 1: I tried. I tried to talk to him. And then he's like, what if we moved to Newport Beach so Isabella could go to school in Orange? County and he's just doing it to push my buttons. And he I goes five days a week away from her mother. No, that's not gonna happen, and Michelle goes, I get mad at myself for giving him the reaction that he wants, like I should just you know, and he says, he's just trying to get into your head.
Speaker 3: And then we hear Jesse on Mike going, she's so fucking resentful.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: So Brittany stands in front of the group and.
Speaker 1: Goes, thanks everybody for coming to my white party.
Speaker 2: Thanks y'all.
Speaker 1: Everybody cheers, Free Britney, Free Brittany, and then in the talking head we hear Kristen say last summer was bad, but I never thought this summer would be worse. Oh shit, and we see Michelle say I just want to be fucking divorced and never talk to him again. Nia says, while holding a baby, I just don't want you to be assuming things about my friends, and then Danny says, oh, your friends who were just talking crap behind your back while also holding another baby.
Speaker 2: They've got so many babies to hold, but they have a baby for each scene that they're in. We have a baby. Here's here's a new baby. You haven't met this one, but here's a new one right here.
Speaker 1: And then we see somebody but I can't tell who, is yelling in Britney's face and saying.
Speaker 3: He's sexually assaulted people. Let's be real.
Speaker 1: Now, I don't know we'll be talking about I don't know, I don't know if somebody knows some medium, and Kristen saying to Jack's, you're fucking up right now, Jackson and him going and then Brittany, I.
Speaker 2: Hate when you do the it's so funny. You hate it or you love it like I hate it because it's so pathetically funny.
Speaker 1: Because it's then we see Britney yelling at Jack's you scared me and you hurt me, you were dangerous and you need help again. She's not talking about a coffee table to the coffee table, and it seems his friends are in his kitchen telling him I don't want to lose you, man, I don't want to wake up to a headline. So they're obviously having some sort of intervention with him, because then we see him walking down the steers with the suitcase. Okay, okay, this season on the Valley, Luke and Christen get engaged.
Speaker 3: We already know this. Brittany sees evidence of Jack's hooking up.
Speaker 1: With some girl at their home and she's like, I went in the bathroom and there's like a thall of the underwear and like a baby wipe and they're all like crows.
Speaker 3: All the girls are like screaming.
Speaker 1: Then we see a group. Let's do shots for Brittany. Woo, she drinks too much. Let's drink some more. Kristen gives Luke twenty dollars to snort with Sabi and he does. We see Laala reading Jesse for filth Okay, because we do know Keisha that when Jax has to leave to go to rehab or wherever he goes that Lala and Sheena fill moore because they are friends with this group. But they're not on the show. But I think they had to have. They wanted to bring in like some heavy hitters to take the place of.
Speaker 2: Jack's of Jackson.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, Jax gets served at his door a I guess a separation following a restraining order for all custody blah blah blah blah blah, which then, by the way, what did happen in court was that he signed away, has completely signed away his parental rights and all that. So it's in the court system, so people are able to immediately get the documents because it's public. And then it was like his lawyer was like, oh no, that was an error. He just didn't read the document and signed it.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: But I don't think that's correct. I think he has no custody. He has no custody without a guardian. I don't think he can do it alone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right.
Speaker 1: Jesse says Michelle is sleeping with the billionaire for fifteen hundred dollars a night, and then we see her throw a drink on him. Okay, Jesse just needs to stop. He just needs to be happy in his relationship and quit trying to bash Michelle. Just like, let it go.
Speaker 2: He can't do it.
Speaker 1: Kristin alleges that Jason takes his rink off when he goes out, and we don't come it because I think Jason is a sweet baby. Angel Nia and Janet have some sort of screaming fight. Jasmine yells at someone. Brittany says Jaxa has people watching her like he puilt, like cameras in her place. Luke says, I just want you to be there for me, Kristen, and then walks down the hall in his underwear at some resort or something. Okay, and Janna says, you know, there's a reason it's called crazy Kristen and not crazy Janet. Oh, good point. Good point. And then we see Zach's storm down some stairs of a yacht saying I've done. And then we see someone I guess Kristen is saying. I don't know if she's saying it to Zach, I don't know who she's saying it to, but she's saying, don't make me knock your ass out.
Speaker 3: You're a fan bitch.
Speaker 1: Ooh. I don't know what that's about. I don't know what that's about. But it was a lot of quick clips. Now, Keisha, Yes, you've done it, You've done the valley. Are you excited? Are you energized by what's coming?
Speaker 2: It's a really good show.
Speaker 1: It's a really good show.
Speaker 2: It's a really good show. It really really is. It was quick to find out what's going on with the group and everything like that, and there's a lot of scandalous activity. I love a messy group.
Speaker 3: I love messy they're messy.
Speaker 2: They're very, very messy.
Speaker 1: And I always thought, you know, what they should do with vander Pump Rules is they should do like Menudo and just rotate the cast, you know, every couple of seasons, because once those people are working at Sir and wherever, at Tom Tom and all the restaurants, then people do know them and they become reality stars. So then, you know, vander Pump Rules did keep on like four seasons too long, pretending those people worked at that restaurant when they really did it.
Speaker 3: They really didn't.
Speaker 1: But by the way Jack says, you'll take a shift every now and then, and they do it for like I'm sure they're you know, they're paid, like hey, come in and bartend, get people into the restaurant.
Speaker 2: You know, of course, yes, smart.
Speaker 1: But I always said they should follow the original vander Pump cast. As they're getting older and they're famous as reality stars, and they're getting married and they're having kids, they're getting divorced. That's the show we want to see because we love the original cast so much. Bit Tom sanderbal, Tom Schwartz, Kristen, Katie Stacy, that's their original cast. Lala came in James Kennedy came in. Sheena was on the original cast. She know was the reason for the whole original show. So I always said we should have a show that followed them. But I do love that we're not following all of them. Like Sheena is not always on the show, Lala is not always on the show. We only have the Jackson, Brittany and the Kristen as the staple from vander Pump Woles. I don't know. I just love it. I just love it. I just love it. I love it well.
Speaker 2: I mean, and what you just described is what this show is, but just not with the vander Pump rules, with the whole cast foundation cast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because Dossy, you know, when she left, when she was asked name when she left, she was told, I mean, she was asked to be on lots of reality shows and she's never been on one since. Really, she's just kept her life going as an influencer, and she's written several books and she tours because she's very funny. And right now she's on vander Pump Villa, which I think is on Peacock or Hulu or something. She's on vander Pump Villa in Italy as like a cast member. I think she's like running the villa, like I like Lisa vander Pump Junior. I haven't watched it, so I don't know, and maybe I will, maybe I won't, who knows, if I have time. But she's never She's been offered so many shows, and of course she was offered to be on the Valley and she's like, no, it's just doesn't feel genuine to what my life is now. Like I'm married with two little kids, and you know, I don't want to ruin my marriage. I'd like to keep it going.
Speaker 2: You know, that's a good reason enough to do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's still killing it and she has just flat out apologized for her behavior, like flat out apologize.
Speaker 2: Not my apology.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not Faith slept with my friends, you know, boyfriend, and that's why I did, and none of it's just like, flat out that was wrong. I was uneducated about what calling the police on a black woman would do. I did not. I was uneducated on that. But o Faith, Yeah, they were real hard. Yeah, they were like she was like, I was uneducated on that, the racist aspect of it and what it could do to a black woman in America having the police called on saying she's a scammer, and she's like, so I educated myself and now I know that was completely wrong and that that would hit different for a black person than a white person.
Speaker 3: I didn't know, and you know, yeah, good for her.
Speaker 1: Listen, I'm a saucy apologist. She said she was sorry. I take it at her take out of work.
Speaker 2: Hopefully she does doesn't ever do it again.
Speaker 1: Well, please Lord, please please.
Speaker 2: That would be bad.
Speaker 1: And Kristin has always been crazy Kristen. She's been crazy Kristen since season one of vander pump Rolls. But I still wish her well with her marriage and her baby because she's pregnant too.
Speaker 2: Oh she's big.
Speaker 1: Pregnant.
Speaker 2: Yeah big, isn't twins in there like that? Something is huge?
Speaker 1: And you know she doesn't give a shit. You know, she's just walking around on those flip flops. She don't give a shit. Bless her heart. Bless her heart, everybody. If you're not familiar with Keisha, if you don't know her from being on my show talking about love after lock up or love is Blind or or what else? Did we cover?
Speaker 2: Prison brides and brides?
Speaker 1: All the prison shows, all the.
Speaker 2: Prison shows we do yeah, because what was the other prison show it?
Speaker 1: And then we did that one love show, Match Me Abroad, Matched Me Abroad. So do you guys aren't familiar with Keisha from all these other shows? This is our first dip into our Bravo show together. And she has a great podcast. It's very funny. It's called the Libra a Lounge Withakisha. Yes, and that's where you can find her. You can find her on that show and you can find her Instagram of the same name. And Keisha's very very funny. So I think so I you know, I've been told that a ton too. Ten out of ten highly recommend And you guys will be back every Wednesday on Pink Chet Crime ten dollars level talking about the Valley.
Speaker 3: So if you're loving our recaps, subscribe.
Speaker 1: Also, you know a thing you could do for somebody that's really really nice is you could go to Apple or Spotify reviews and just click five stars. It's a nice thing. This is a nice thing you can do to get our podcast hell us a lot other people's ears.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's it, that's my promo.
Speaker 1: Everybody followed Keisha the Liberlneakisha and follow me at Pink Shade Pod, and we will be all right back here next week to talk about the valley.
Speaker 3: Okay, bye bye.
Speaker 1: Ads not read by me Mary Payne don't necessarily reflect the views of pink Shade. If you'd like to listen to ad free, you're going to go on over to supercast or Patreon, and you can find the links to pink Shade Prime at pinkshadepodcast dot com.