Speaker 1: You're listening to.
Speaker 2: Sorry for asking, Sorry for asking.
Speaker 3: I'm Cold Connor and I'm Adam Ramsey. This is where we talk, shop, ask questions.
Speaker 2: Tell stories, and laugh some laughs about.
Speaker 3: Being creators as well as consumers of adult content.
Speaker 1: You love watching too.
Speaker 2: We certainly do. We also discuss the impact adult films have had on us, on our guests, and on the LGBTQ community. So strap on and strap in and here we go.
Speaker 3: Hi, Hi, Hello, welcome everybody. Just sorry for asking. I'm Cold Connor and I'm Adam Ramsey. Hi, col what's going on? Oh my god, so much someday. It's a wild, wild season. I'm wrapping my Night of the Living. Daddy's Shirt now by Daddy Department from Caswell. You know Caswell DJ slash Rapper. Oh yeah yeah, Daddy's Apartment is his line. I love this shirt. I think it's so good. And this is a very special day. I'm very excited about today's episode. For those of you listening or watching, you may remember last episode. In the latter part of the episode, we mentioned a certain somebody who I was excited about knowing for a long time and potentially get.
Speaker 2: I really do.
Speaker 1: And we're going to get into why.
Speaker 3: First, let me introduce the iconic legendary Victor Belmont.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Hi.
Speaker 1: Victor, it's so good to have you here.
Speaker 3: So you probably weren't listening because you have so many better things to do with your life. But last episode I sang your praises and shared a couple stories, and then as we were discussing some things, we both kind of looked at each other and we're like, you know what, Victor would make a great guess, And I immediately reached.
Speaker 1: Out and you were down and here you are, so thank you so much.
Speaker 5: Of course, welcome to the show here, Yes, that will be here for you anything.
Speaker 1: Thank you. So this is cool you guys. Of course, I feel like I.
Speaker 2: Feel like, how many times have we met where you're like working and dancing.
Speaker 5: Now, probably for like eight years, like in a in a real way, probably eight years. That's all I do is dance.
Speaker 1: You're a workaholic, though I am.
Speaker 5: If I'm not working, I can't think, you know, that is my thing? Thinking bad money good?
Speaker 1: Has that always been the case?
Speaker 5: You can't catch a running target right head running target, So and like I just feel like I don't know, I'm a Sagittarius.
Speaker 4: I'm a fire sign.
Speaker 2: Do you not like to like take a look in sometimes?
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm I'm super spiritual. I'm I actually take I take at least a week off every month to just kind of like why the fuck are you here? What the fuck are you doing? Like, but I take that week and that's my only rest. Everything else the rest of us is like.
Speaker 2: Go go go.
Speaker 1: Okay, so my plan, I had a plan.
Speaker 3: It didn't really quite work out because we are we are kind of on the on the over over the hump of the Halloween week at the time of this taping. Halloween is tomorrow, so it's like we're kind of in that in between.
Speaker 1: Like Halloween. I know, Halloween weekend happened.
Speaker 3: Now, I'm kind of focused on the stressful time that is election week. But I was hoping to film with Victory yesterday so that we could talk about that today.
Speaker 1: But it didn't work out, which is okay. Yeah, what happened.
Speaker 5: I had I had an overnight and I got home and like I texted him at like six thirty and I still had not slept, and I was like, do I really want to fuck this person?
Speaker 4: I really want.
Speaker 2: To fuck you know, you're filming it too.
Speaker 5: And like, it's so different when you go from like a paid I was selling you in the car. It's so different when you go from a paid situation where I am performing and like I'm completely dissociated my pussy. It's like shaking my hands, Like if I don't assign it value, it literally doesn't feel like anything to me. So to go from that to like wanting super pleasure with like somebody I actually have a crush on and like I actually care about, I was like, this is just gonna waste my time, wasting her time, And I waited like ten years, I can.
Speaker 4: Wait more week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that is true.
Speaker 3: And just to give a little bit of background, Victor and I met in San Francisco about ten years ago and when we were both living there, and this was when I was very early in my career in adult films and mister Pam who has been on the show, who at the time was lee director of Naked Sword Studios. She reached out to me and she actually kind of pitched this idea. She was like, hey, so, like, we love working with you, we love that you've been kind of part of the family. We have this idea. You remember Victor Victor Belmont and I was like, yeah, we just met actually, and she was like, what do you think of filming a scene for naked Swords with Victor? And I will be honest, I personally at that time was like not ready. I was just like not ready to make that plunge because I I had never had experience with the transman before. I was certainly fascinated by the idea, and I declined and like, I feel like it took getting to know you. It took me kind of coming into my own you know, you have to sort of evolve, you have to be open, you know too new experiences. We've talked about this on the show a lot, as somebody who recently has delved into pussy on his own terms, which you know we're going to get into two.
Speaker 4: Once you're there, you can't leave.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, you know, it's.
Speaker 2: A reunion.
Speaker 1: It's right, that's right, that's right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, so second coming.
Speaker 3: So yeah, So I have kind of like over time evolved my own tastes and then you and I have gotten to know each other a little better over the last couple of years as you become part of the Hot Dog fold and dancing with us and.
Speaker 1: And yeah, my crush has developed. Yeah, and now here you are.
Speaker 5: I am pretty old school actually, so I I'm super flirty. I'm really really You'll know. I know I'm really flirty. I haven't fucked any of my coworkers, you know.
Speaker 1: That's icee.
Speaker 4: That's the thing is like, you can't.
Speaker 5: We can be cute, we can ki key at the function, we can kiss, it's cute, but like, if you want to legitimately get to know me, Like, I know you're acting. You know I'm acting. You don't fucking act like that all the time. You're not big bad go go daddy all the time.
Speaker 4: You're a nerd.
Speaker 5: I see the Pokemon shit on your backpack, you know. Like I want I want to I want to get to know and fuck that guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: And I think that because of how I perform and how I come off, sometimes people do get it twisted. So they come they come at me in a certain way, and I'm like, well, I'm a little bit.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: It's like I'm patient because I want to eat what I want to eat. I don't want to have like snacks. I don't want a whole meal.
Speaker 2: Well, I think you made the right choice because like if you guys had filmed when you're tired and not really yeah no, absolutely you're and like it could make you not want to do it.
Speaker 4: Again, and that's not right.
Speaker 3: And you know, things happen as they should, and I mean, I just have so many questions as well. I feel like this is a good opportunity to just get to know you a little better, you know, just like what your journey's been like, you know, just as a person coming into their own transness and then as like a sex worker.
Speaker 1: I see you kind of.
Speaker 3: As like the foremost you know, pinnacle figure of the trans mail sex worker slash porn community. Tell us about how that's all kind of developed for you, however you want to tell that story.
Speaker 4: I think that how how i'm that is just time.
Speaker 5: I don't think that I'm necessarily like a better content creator or like a better artist than any other trans man. But I started posting photos of myself in two thousand and eight, and I started plat so in two thousand and eight was MySpace.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then my space yeah.
Speaker 5: So two thousand and I was I did camming because as a transmit there was no place to do sex work. You could not sign up for a gay male website and perform because your ide. You could not go onto a women's website because you don't look like that. So there literally was nothing except like maybe Chatterbait and a couple other communities. And I started posting photos as advertising to get people to come to my cam show. Right, we all know how to We're like, And I was like, I'm going to create this personality and I'm going to perform as this personality, and I'm going to take photos as this personality, and I'm going to think how people are perceiving me, and I'm going to promote that, and that is how I'm going to make money.
Speaker 4: And that was like very early on.
Speaker 2: And how did you find people perceived you?
Speaker 5: Well, you want to become the thing that people need. So for me, my initial question was what do people need me to be? And if you look at it on an individual basis, I don't need ten dollars from five thousand people. I need five thousand dollars from ten people. Ooh, you know what I mean. So I've always done my business that way.
Speaker 4: So a lot of the people I talked to about high ticket items.
Speaker 5: A lot of the people I talked to on camshows, I wouldn't have a lot, but I'd talk to them every day, you know, I'd care. I'd ask them, Hey, what do you like what? Blah blah blah, And you get to know somebody and you become invaluable to them. That is how you create a community. That's how you create connections, and that's how you get better taken care of, you know, Like I think that it started in two thousand and eight.
Speaker 4: Then there was Tumblr.
Speaker 5: Tumblr was where I become super famous because I'm a photographer, so images and gifts and for anybody who's watching Tumblr was like the porn renaissance. Like sure more art came out of Tumbler, Like I feel erotic art. Yeah, Like it was just a fucking explosion. It was like everyone was making stuff. It was so beautiful and instead of trying to make art and be seen, you know on pornhub or whatever. No shape to porn hub, but nobody's looking for art on those websites. The community was looking for that. So you were within a community that was supporting your art. It was like and it was because of the medium of photos. That's how I became really popular, and it's because I had more expensive photos, because I had a nicer camera. And the whole reason I got that camera was because I just was like, if you want to look expensive, you're gonna have to shoot on something expensive. That was just like when I was nineteen twenty. I immediately was like, you need to get a nicer camera, and you need to make yourself. It's like people are like, well, there's no representation. We don't see trans men. It's like, okay, well you keep asking the people who have not put us on the whole time to put you on. They're not gonna take photos of you. They're not gonna take videos of you. Nobody, nobody's gonna do it. You have to do it. And I got so frustrated because I applied to munch of porn companies as a trans man. I had been a canboy. I had been so frustrated that I was just like, fuck this, I'm getting a nice camera. I'm gonna make myself look good.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: I was trying to get in with so many people who had the equipment, and I was like, you know what if the only thing that's stopping me is the equipment.
Speaker 4: Like figure it out.
Speaker 5: And then that's when I blew up is I got the nice camera and people really responded. And I had just moved to San Francisco in my car, and I was like living in the park, as many transient trans people do, is so don't feel bad about that hour of your life because it's very short and you're going to get out of it. So just like put your head down and figure it out, right, Yeah, Like.
Speaker 2: Buy a nice camera, buy it.
Speaker 5: Buy a nice camera, go to twenty four hour fitness, get a gym membership, take a shower every day, make a two month plan, get yourself the fuck out of there, Like you will figure it out. I had to figure out. And I was living in the park and working at the hat shop. I was working in Gorn Brothers on Hate and there was this place called the Sex Exchange and it was right next to a gay bar and the sex Exchange was all used electronics and I had I walked past like every fucking morning coming from the park. I saw a Canon DSLR and it was like four hundred dollars and I just saw it for like two months.
Speaker 4: I saw it and I was like, I have to buy this camera.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be mine.
Speaker 5: That's going to be and I was like, my life is going to start when I buy this kit. I just remember walking past it being like I had slept in the park, taken the shower at twenty four hour fitness on Vannas, gone to work and it would be like I'd be walking to work. I had no money for food. There were some days where I went like two three days without eating, have to seal stuff from Whole Foods or the fucking I felt so bad from the co op down the street, but like, you know, like I had to figure out how to eat. I was in the struggle, but I was just like I couldn't think about anything else. I wasn't even thinking about being in a struggle. I just remember being at work all the time being like, how the fuck am I gonna buy this camera?
Speaker 1: I mean, have you always been like that?
Speaker 3: Like, I mean, it's everything I'm hearing you talk about is like, even at an early age, this blend of like art and commerce and eroticism as well as a very very unique perspective that wasn't really in the mainstream at that time.
Speaker 1: Being a trans man.
Speaker 3: At nineteen, you knew like every time we've spoken, you display this confidence of like I know what I want, I know I'm gonna go after it. Is that something you had to develop or is that like has that always been You're just like.
Speaker 5: I've and I'm I'm so lucky. I've always been that way. I've always been since I was a kid, I've always been very I take a really long time to make a decision. But once I had made my decision, it is made and move. Wow, you know, move like I will take years and years and years and years to decide.
Speaker 2: But what is that to keep yourself from making the wrong decision or.
Speaker 5: Just do you like I think some people have the ability to I'm a channel. It is not me, like like my power is not me. I'm just a really good receptor for it. And I feel like I get these inspirations that like strike me, like the camera, Like I didn't have a fucking place to live. Why was I thinking I wasn't eating? Why was I thinking about buying a fucking camera. That's so irrational, that is so not you.
Speaker 4: Should not do that.
Speaker 5: But it was like this channel told me, if you don't get this camera and you don't do this thing, you've got to figure it out, You're like you have you would just have to think about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the getting the camera was a means to not having to worry about the things that you were I'm worried about at the time.
Speaker 4: I'm still worried about those I'm gonna hear.
Speaker 2: We're always going to be worried about those things.
Speaker 5: Porn has never paid for my life. Okay, Ever, transmen do not get money. Let's change that. If this makes you feel upset, change it. You know, if you think I'm wrong, prove me otherwise.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So then let's go back around that time that like, were you working with Naked Stored a lot?
Speaker 1: Were you surprised to be working for them?
Speaker 2: With that?
Speaker 5: I've maybe had like two or three studio shoots in my whole career.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm not booked.
Speaker 3: Right, So that's why you're creating your own and you always have been.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that does been good experiences? Or did you not like it? Right?
Speaker 1: We get similar responses from everybody like this.
Speaker 4: Well, here's the deal.
Speaker 5: All the studios that I've shot for have been really good to me, and I think that part of the reason I'm going to preface this part of the reason is I'm an escort who does porn. I'm not a porn star who started escorting, which for the porn starts who are starting to escort, those boundaries you learn.
Speaker 1: Not in porn.
Speaker 5: You learn those boundaries when there's a client acting fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: You learned that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know that I am not a good whoror.
Speaker 1: Is that true?
Speaker 2: That is true?
Speaker 1: What makes you say that.
Speaker 2: I have to My boundaries are real icye, No, not lose. I get I even just like talking. I can't seal the deal because if someone gives me a weird anything weird, I'm like.
Speaker 3: No, Yeah, but I imagine Victor, you're kind of like that too. I feel like you've developed very much a strong sense of what you want and what you will tolerate and what you won't tolerate.
Speaker 1: Does that take away from business? I don't imagine.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's your.
Speaker 5: Draw, that is totally my draw. And I think that the way that I talk to people is like I've taken care of kids before, or I've you know, been a sister. And I think the approach of being really hyper masculine in talking to men doesn't really work. I think you need to talk to them like they're You're like, for me, I'm very like hey baby, like hey baby, I can't do that. I'm sorry baby, you know I very much. So like my domming, you have to earn me being mean. You kind of have to like earn me shutting you down because I know that people want that, right, so they come at me really hard, like people come at me really hard because they want to get punished for free.
Speaker 4: And if I'm just.
Speaker 5: Like no, baby, no, I can't do that, I want to poppy like baby, I want, I want. I want to give you that buy. I need money, you know, you know, and that draws you in and then you're like, okay, well I have this much, and I'm like okay, well what do you want baby? I'm seeking this and this and this, okay baby.
Speaker 4: And then once.
Speaker 5: That happens, I've softly handled the interaction with softness, so then I can lead with hardness safely, because if I lead with hardness and kink, then I'm going to get that same exact energy back and I'm gonna have to fight, and I just don't like doing that.
Speaker 3: Does the dom daddy side always particularly include an element of humiliation and punishment or is there do you like are you firm with a soft hand sometimes?
Speaker 5: Well, so I have like two domb personalities. They're actually very clear for me and I wear different outfits, so they are very actually very clear. Humiliation and shame and punishment. All those things are about control and generally about somebody who wants to be controlled.
Speaker 4: So that is the power dom.
Speaker 5: We're talking about a power dom and anything that relates into power, humiliation, cooking sissy stuff, wanting to dominate me, you know, anything that goes into that power. You have power, and then you have subhead space. So subhead space is not power. If somebody's goal is to be in subhead space, it's not power. That's not impact play, that's not like power is all those things that are intense as to where if somebody is seeking to shut their brain off, or you're a good girl, you think too much. You need to put my dick in your mouth. You're thinking too much, daddy. I need to feel you inside of me. Look at me, kiss me, look at me. I need you. I'm still doming you right, but I'm very softly kind of you know, a soft domb, soft touch, even I recently did a scene where I'm spanking somebody and it gets fucking intense, like I'm fucking her up, and I just reach in my hand and I just hold her hand and I'm like, it's okay, it's.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's how I like it.
Speaker 5: And she's like screaming, you know, she's screaming, and I'm just like, it's a But some people would hate that.
Speaker 4: Some people would be like, why are you fucking.
Speaker 5: Being like, ah, yeah, right.
Speaker 4: So those are my two.
Speaker 5: Go in between.
Speaker 2: As performers in the adult industry, we get asked all the time about tips on how to perform like a porn star and.
Speaker 1: What says porn star more than a big load?
Speaker 2: Right? Cool? Right? Introducing Popstar, the only doctor formulated men's health supplement that is guaranteed to up your porn star game. This bad boy will make your cum taste pineapple sweet.
Speaker 1: But we're not just talking about taste here.
Speaker 3: Popstar is also formulated to give you massive loads that make your orgasms feel volcanic.
Speaker 2: Designed by Ivy League trained doctors, Popstar contains only the highest quality ingredients and is backed by scientific research to maximize your bedroom experience even better.
Speaker 1: It's vegan, non GMO and safe to take every day.
Speaker 2: So why wait? Get your hands on Popstar today?
Speaker 3: Is it Popstar Labs and save twenty percent on your first order with code sorry twenty pop Star, Big loads, better taste. Do you mind if I get into a little I have a couple of questions just about the origin story, of course, for your trans identity.
Speaker 4: We love that.
Speaker 3: Was that early? Was that always known? Did you have to evolve into it? When did you start that journey?
Speaker 5: My story is a little different than other people's, Okay, I think every trans man's story is a little different. I think mine is unique because I fully, like thought that I was a woman for like seventeen or more like thirteen years, Like I fully enjoyed womanhood in the way where I didn't feel a lot of dysphoria. I didn't feel a lot of like this is wrong until I hit puberty, which I do know. I know a chunk of transmen where this is true. They love their exist since in that like it wasn't for me. I was kind of taking care of myself. I didn't really have a lot of expectations on me because I was taking care of myself. So I was kind of introverted. I didn't really have I was grew up in a small town. I didn't really have to deal with people. I got to play outside in the woods, you know, Like that was great.
Speaker 1: Where did you grow up?
Speaker 5: Southern organ Okay, so kind of near like Medford area, gotcha beautiful. Where I grew up is one of the most beautiful places in the world.
Speaker 4: The people.
Speaker 5: The Southern Orgon is great. The people there are you know, the winters make you hard and tough. There's not a lot of room for softness. And I think that if you're a city person that can come off as rude, but like you literally will die, you know, like if you're too nice and not taking care of yourself where I'm from, you.
Speaker 4: The cold will kill you in a real way.
Speaker 5: You don't have your bills paid, Like, the cold will fucking right, So you got to act different.
Speaker 1: So then you hit puberty.
Speaker 5: And I hit puberty, and then, like I think, for me, it was so obvious that I was performing womanhood. Like once I hit puberty, it was so obvious that I was like, Okay, I need to be this way to be socially acceptable. I was like perceiving what was going on but I was like, the further it went and the more I looked like a girl, because I got bodied super early, by like twelve thirteen, full titties, full hips, looked like a girl, full grown woman. That also is really a lot when you're young, to like go from in like six months to go from like looking to a kid to looking like a grown woman.
Speaker 1: That was a lot. Wow.
Speaker 5: And that was when I was like, I don't think this is it. Wow, Like I don't think.
Speaker 2: Did you get attention? Like did you start saying a lot of attention?
Speaker 5: And I had never gotten male attention before in my life.
Speaker 1: They're all a bunch of gays.
Speaker 5: Well, and it was just it was confusing to me too because I was also very sexually attracted to gay men. So that was also confusing because I'm like, well, I'm I was lesbian identified, okay, but I would like jerk off reading yawi and gay porn.
Speaker 1: Lesbian identified from the time you were like.
Speaker 5: Oh, when I was a kid, I always knew I was gay, like not necessarily lesbian, but and I use lesbian because it was like the easiest term for me and it was the easiest thing to fit it to that time. I was like, well, I feel like a butcher girl. Oh yeah, I'm super by. I like fucking men and I love fucking women, but men, there's gay sex. There's a certain dynamic that happens where I love fucking women, but like, gay sex is just so different, and I want that a lot, and I want sex with women. But I would say, like, and I'm going to jerk off most of the time unless I really like you, I'm looking at gay porn. Wow, you know, actually I don't even look at porn when I jerk off.
Speaker 2: All in your head, All what an imagination?
Speaker 1: I don't need it? Or are you just looking at yourself?
Speaker 5: No, I think about who I want to fuck. I'm very emotional. Yeah, I'm very emotional.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: I'm like, I don't have to come every day to you know. Yeah, well I'm lazy, so.
Speaker 2: Does that for work?
Speaker 4: But yeah.
Speaker 5: I was lesbian identified for a while and then I knew that I was a boy.
Speaker 4: When I was.
Speaker 5: Thirteen, I did I did theater for planned parenthood. So my parents were like, we have no money. You have to be in every extra curricular ever so you can get into college for free. Great plan. So I was in sports martial arts, a bunch of different shit, And I was in Planned parents Hoods teen Theater because it was like where I was from was the only thing between certain hours where my mom had work. So it wasn't even like a progressive thing. It was like my mom had work and needed me to be somewhere, and my sister had a job because she was older than me, and my mom's like, you need someplace to.
Speaker 2: Be, so somebody.
Speaker 4: Has to watch you.
Speaker 5: And there's no sex education in southern Oregon none. So Planned Parenthood's teen Theater would go around and we'd perform in high schools and teens were allowed to come watch our forty five minute performance of skits and songs about sex.
Speaker 2: Oh wow.
Speaker 5: And so I did this really cool, like fucking random ass queer thing. But I played musical instruments and I did all the music. So the reason that I got in was not because of my acting ability. I had to take a bus like an hour to this fancy place to do it. Like the other kids were like art kids, and I was like from jabom fuck nowhere. But I played guitar, so I did all the songs, and I was the lesbian who played guitar. So I was the diversity of yeah and oh I was I was so and I was so lesbian coded I did the full bang like I was.
Speaker 4: I committed to it.
Speaker 5: But when I was thirteen, we had a conference and my parents almost didn't let me go. But we went up to Portland and all these kids from all the planned parenthoods all across the country who did teen theater were all at this conference talking about teens empowering sexual health. It was dope as fuck. It was the first time I had been around gay people like that. It was the first time I had been around queer people. I was a little kid from nowhere and there was this girl and we all had name Tax and we all had to pick up our name Tax. And there was this girl in from me who I thought was super cute and I was like, oh my gosh, she's so cute and obviously queer girl. And she goes in front of me and she kind of lingers at the table and I I say my name and they're like, oh, we don't have that name. They had the boy version of my name on a card. So the whole weekend I had to wear a boy's name.
Speaker 2: Wait, it wasn't a name tag that you wrote your name on. It was a name tag that was.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because they had to confirm because it was miners in the building. They had to confirm every adult and every miner who went into the so you had to be like, I'm the teenager, like here's my thing. And I picked it up and I was like, oh, this is a boy's name, Like I.
Speaker 4: Can't you know.
Speaker 5: And the girl was like right next to me and she's like, I like it better think it suits you. And it was like face crack of the century. And then the whole weekend she called me that, and that fucked with my head for like ever because I was like wait, and then everyone around me was like, yeah, you act more like a boy anyway. It's not even like a girl, not even like a let's I mean, you just act like a boy like you just and having everyone around me say that. I didn't know transmit existed until I was sixteen, so I was just like left at thirteen, just kind of like you know, I guess. And then I met my first trans man at nineteen, and I immediately met him and I.
Speaker 4: Was like, what do I have to do to look like you?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 5: I just asked him. A girl I was dating again. She was a stripper in Portland and she was a dancer, and I was her like little boy on the side, and I would like pick her up in my car and take her to sushi because she didn't have a car, but she'd pay for everything, so like I'd drive her around and she had a boyfriend and like we wouldn't fuck, but like sometimes, Yeah, one day she was like, I think you need to go to.
Speaker 4: This bar called the E Room.
Speaker 5: I don't know for those who are old, the EE Room was the Escape Room, which was one of the only lesbian bars in Portland off of like one hundred and ninety seconds something. Yeah, and she was like, go to this bar. I had a fake idea. I used my sister's ID. She's like, go to this bar and look for this type of person. Don't speak like this. I'm not approving anybody to fucking.
Speaker 2: Speak like this is like a reflection of the time.
Speaker 5: Look at where the bull dykes or somebody who has like facial hair is. Look for somebody real fucking butch and talk to them. I think you need to talk to them. Because I was like, hang around a lot of fems. I was I've always been the punk community more than the queer community in that time period, where like activism and like food not bombs and fucking the patriarch and all that was more important to me. But I went to the room and I saw this man was fucking man. We went alone, but I walk in and he's like big buff, you know, two hundred pounds of five ten, big dude. And I'm like, I don't know what this dude is doing here, but I'm gonna talk to him. Maybe he knows what's up. And I walk up to him and he just you know, if you're transman and you see like somebody who's not out yet coming up to you with that look, you're like, oh, I know exactly.
Speaker 4: What you're going to talk to me about.
Speaker 5: And I came up to him and I was like, Hi, my name's all Law and he talked to me for a second. I just looked at him and I was like, how do I look like you? And he said, well, you order steroids from Mexico and you inject them. And he was talking about testosterone, right of course, and so I bought testosterone off of the website the geos the Geo Cities website, Angelo Cities Geociti's Angel Cities School and I had no idea how much to take because there was no information on it.
Speaker 1: So I just.
Speaker 5: Played getting picky and I was like nineteen. And that is the big marks of my transition where I was like I committed to being like somebody calling me a boy a fucking with my head, and then like this girl that knew me really well, she's my homie and she's like, I think you need to like, wow, I think you need to investigate this and you're gonna be happier.
Speaker 1: So is that when it started to make sense totally?
Speaker 5: Well, I just came out. I met him and I was like what I asked him? And then I was like do you do you have a pussy? You know, the most terrible question you can ask. And of course he's, you know, an elder, so he was so nice to me and he did not mean to be nice to me, but he was like, yeah, I was born a woman. I was born a woman, and I'm a man. My name is Gabriel, like, and he was from Nicaragua. His family was really accepting of him. And seeing his family like just not care was just like, I think that's part of why I have the confidence. Is very young, I saw a very traditional, quote unquote family not give a fuck.
Speaker 1: How's your family in comparison.
Speaker 5: I don't talk to my family. Oh okay, I don't talk to my family, fuck them, Okay, all right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I haven't talked to my extended family since I was fifteen, okay, And I haven't talked to my regular family in probably like seven years because they're not accepting. No, well, yeah, my my extended family. I'm I grew up Catholic, so my extended family absolutely fucking not.
Speaker 4: Absolutely not.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I think that like it's much easier to not deal with something than it has to deal with something. I feel like if we both probably like and a lot of families, I think this is good to talk about for trans people, but like, sometimes your family literally is so awkward. They don't know what the fuck to do, and they just pretend that you died, you know, like they might not say that you're dead, but it's like it's just easier for them to just be like asid, Well, this doesn't make sense in my perfect Catholic world, So I guess we're just never going to talk about it, and that's weird of shit, But I also understand where it's like if my existence is going to ruin your whole entire concept of life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well religion doesn't. I mean a lot of religion like that doesn't focus on learning how to deal with right that aren't.
Speaker 5: My granddaddy was a deacon though, so it made me real good at talking.
Speaker 3: Wow, it all makes sense now. So then as part of this journey, how did the sex work started coming in? Is that something that also was just like a quick like this makes sense for me?
Speaker 5: Or people have always been sexually inappropriate with me, and I think inappropriate and inappropriate, wildly inappropriate. They've always come to seek to get punished. People have always come to me ever since I hit puberty to be punished. I have a big personality. I take up a lot of space.
Speaker 3: And you carry yourself this way. I guess you were always a dom daddy yet level just how I am. I don't mean to and I don't hate having that power. I like having that power. It's not a bad thing for me. But I very early on was like, you have to learn how to deal with this because like people are, and so I first started doing sex work as a girl, kimming as a girl. I dommed as a mistress until I could not because that coin is too cute.
Speaker 5: I was like I could not. I was like, you're going to give up so much money by doing this.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, you're going to.
Speaker 5: Give up so much money by doing this. But I was like, I also cannot do this. And there was a point when I was living in San Francisco where it's like the point of no return with clients. You see clients for a long time and like you're doing sex work and you're in girl drag and you're like doing the girl drag and eventually they're like, so, uh, I think we might have to stop seeing each other because you're too passable, too passable as a dude. Where it's like all the straight clients that I had, the straight men that I had, they were like, I can't eat, smell like man, you look.
Speaker 4: Like a man.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I know.
Speaker 5: It was actually really gender affirming, interesting, really generous for being to have dudes be like, yo, I'm straight, I can transition or this was like a couple of years on hormones, Okay, I see, because hormones for me took a really long time.
Speaker 2: To heay, They're like, I guess the hormones.
Speaker 3: So you were on hormones but still doing girl drag for the job.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see, Oh yeah, I see.
Speaker 5: Okay, because you have to coin in as much if you can mentally handle it. I know a lot of guys that would be like such an unreasonable ass. I just literally viewed as a drag and I think maybe because I did theater and I was a performer, I was like, oh this, I'm just putting on a costume, right, and I'm a faggot, so like I'm like, girl, I can do. Give me drag a way, give me drag. But eventually that stopped, and then I had to figure out how to do sex work as a transman, which I feel like a lot of transmen are in that space right now. They're figuring out how do I make money? How do I do this? It's different than gay boy is. It's different than straight boys. It's different than sis women, it's different than trans women. It is transmit escorting and sex work is just really unique.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you.
Speaker 5: Get a lot of different types of people. A lot of transmit are in this space of like how do I make myself equitable. How do I, you know, advertise myself? Those were the big questions maybe like five or six years ago. And now baby now, baby Now. I don't think I ever imagine this. How many of them? How many of what transmen there are making porn?
Speaker 3: And yes, I mean and I want to kind of bring it back to adult films as well, because you know, that's a big part of what we talk about.
Speaker 1: On this podcast.
Speaker 3: And you know, before I met you, a new of you, I think the only visibility that I experienced with that was Buck Angel.
Speaker 4: Oh totally.
Speaker 1: And I remember seeing the first porn you know who Buck Angel is cool.
Speaker 3: Bucket Angel was like in the mid two thousands, the only transman, Yeah, because I remember I remember I remember seeing this three way and it was like three muscle dudes.
Speaker 1: I is that what it's called?
Speaker 3: I think so, yeah, because I remember, like it was my boyfriend at the time had shown it to me, and you know, they it was like a big reveal. It was like, you know, there's this three way and like, you know, one of them is this bald, bearded muscle dude and like you know, he's pulling out this dick out of Oh, there we go. Buck Angel, Thank you, Tony. Yeah, And I remember like there was like a whole reveal where he like kind of pulled the dildo out of his pants and the two.
Speaker 1: Guys were like, it's got a fucking pussy.
Speaker 3: But then they all fucked and I remember being like, this is turning me on, Like I was really surprised by it, and I was almost like even in the mid two thousands, I was able to be like.
Speaker 1: Fuck, yeah, the fact that this exists at all is so cool.
Speaker 3: But we never really heard about it again until at least from my perspective, when you and the scene.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so when I show for a Naked Sword, that scene with Justin Brody was the first gay male porn.
Speaker 1: With Justin Brody.
Speaker 5: It's the first gay mail porn made with a transman since two thousand and four. And that was in twenty fourteen, so it had taken gay porn ten years. I was the first trans guy who is the go goo in the castro On retainer. Yeah, and this was when you know, twenty fourteen, ten years ago, right, So it's just like the change that has happened in ten years, especially for somebody who's been doing it. I've been doing online sex works since I was nineteen, you know, like nineteen twenty nine.
Speaker 4: Like, I so crazy that there's so many.
Speaker 2: What do you think that is? In response to.
Speaker 5: Well, people want to see it? I think the thing that, the thing that I always hear is like, we can't book transmen because it's not going to make us money. We can't book transmen because people don't want to see it. Look in my dms.
Speaker 1: There's such a look in my dms that is.
Speaker 2: So wrong.
Speaker 5: But I think because humans are pattern based, you have to spoon feed them.
Speaker 4: You have to.
Speaker 5: So it's like, Jake Bass. Do you know who Jake Bass is? I'm gonna go way back here, I think. So, can we pull up a photo of Jake Bass? I want, I want to give you a real piece of my history right now so you can see how crazy this is. So Jake Bass was a performer, right, He was like one of the first twunk tattooed twunk performers in that category. He kind of created He's though, no he's not. But he was one of the first porn stars who started to curate a personality online.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was not very nice to me.
Speaker 5: I'm sure you know, I'm just but but what I saw him doing was he was creating a personality. It was the first time I saw somebody creating I'd seen porn stars. I had never known porn stars who like, we're starting to create brands, right, And so I was like.
Speaker 2: Like, where were they doing that? Like I feel like until you had platforms like OnlyFans and stuff like my Space.
Speaker 5: He was huge on my Oh my god, he was huge on MySpace. And what I saw is I was like, Okay, he takes photos with a nice camera. He does a lot of nice camera photo shoots. He has a neck and hand tattoo, and he looks a little sad no shade, but like James Dean quality about it, and there's something in his eyes. So I was like, if he's the number one porn star, I just need to look exactly like him, and I just need to do exactly what he does. And guess what, It worked, Yeah, because people were like, I like this, and then this thing is slightly different. So this looks like the guy with the tattoos, with that sort of body, but he has a plussy but everything else kind of reads similarly. And I think I kind of got in the door with that because the alternati dudes, Like, if you're into alternative tattooed guys, you're kind of probably a little bit more into alternative bodies. So I feel like I got in there, and then once I got a little hook, there were a couple leaders who like broke the door open.
Speaker 4: And now that there's.
Speaker 5: Only fans, you can just be whoever you want in the middle of fucking nowhere. You can be a trans man in the middle of fucking nowhere and be like I only make jerk off videos with octopus dildos. But you're gonna be the only one. Yes, you're gonna dominate. And that's what I love seeing is like the really niche performers where we're like, oh my god, you're the only trance guy making this content.
Speaker 4: It's so cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And you know, Naked Sword at the time was I think that that was sort of what their brand was.
Speaker 1: By the way, was like they're kind of like.
Speaker 3: Not super duper fit, like tattooed cute, you know, like kind of like boyish, but rough around the edges.
Speaker 1: With very different what they are now. I mean know they were.
Speaker 3: Still with Falcon, Yeah, but like that was the brand that mister Pam was asked to bring to the table. It was kind of like boyish, twunky tattooed boys. Yeah, so I feel like that was I mean it was a Colton Gray Colton Gray at the time, certainly, Yeah, but like you know bray Love and you know, Justin Brody certainly was like more of like a buff version of that.
Speaker 1: I was part of the team at that time.
Speaker 4: Justin.
Speaker 5: Part of the reason Justin and I think our video popped off was Justin was walking runway. Yes, right, so he had just done fashion week, so and he was kind of a fashion darling at the time.
Speaker 3: And he's an artist as well, so I know that he wanted to work with someone like you and was like, that would be punk rock for us to do this like the studio scene.
Speaker 5: And mister Pam was like, you can't tell anybody about this, like we're doing this, and we're doing this, but you can't be like, you can't open your mouth about this until this hits And she was like, you need to just know what I'm She was like, I because I had bugged her years and years and years and years and years, And I was like when because I she went with all the gay boys, all the gay boys you shot all wanted to fuck me, but all wanted to fuck me on the low and would like see me at the club and then DM me after because it was in that era where gay boys were going through the same feelings you had, where they were like, I want to fuck this person. I'm intimidated by them.
Speaker 3: I certainly a missed opportunity for me, I will say, but it's true that was I had a few years on Justin, so I feel like I was still a little I had a little more work to do, Whereas I think Justin in his mid twenties and his like super punk perspective was like fuck yeah, I'm doing this.
Speaker 5: And I think a lot of it has to do with I think a lot of it has to do with like gay men's desire for transmn. This is going to go off topic, but gay men's desire for transmen is confusing for gay men because you you've gotten ostracized for liking what you like.
Speaker 2: Right Oh yeah, Like I mean on Twitter you post something with if we collabed, Like there are people that are that think if you are a gay person and you have sex with a trans man, that makes makes that makes you something other than gay.
Speaker 3: Well there, I mean, there is a certainly, like we've talked about this a lot Victor on this podcast, that there is like there are these crusaders on the internet who are just like, you know, unless you're just do gay content, you're you're doing a disservice to the community and those people they're wrong there and like and I feel like it's a dated perspective. It's almost like right right wing yeah style rhetoric that doesn't fit in today's standards anymore.
Speaker 1: And I love that there's this new.
Speaker 2: Well it's all left so it's like it's like the same thing on the left side.
Speaker 3: I suppose. I don't know what you mean, but we've got to wrap up this conversation.
Speaker 5: So I think, you know, as a trans man, especially like dealing with gay men, like I get paid to deal with your shame, m and you're monetizing it and I'm monetizing it, but I get paid in the dark. Okay, So men come to me, gay men come to me who have survived the AIDS crisis, who fought their whole entire.
Speaker 4: Life to be to suck cock.
Speaker 5: Its huge identity for them because they got hurt. And I understand that they got hurt and how they got hurt is so fucked up right. I can't even start to fucking imagine. I can't start to unpack that pain. I do not know what.
Speaker 4: That feels like.
Speaker 5: But to fight so hard for that and then to have my existence make you question that just by me standing next to you, that's got to feel pretty crazy. I don't think about that because I'm existing as myself like that. I'm not a SIS person. I don't know what SIS panic feels like. I do not I've been traned since I was eighteen, over almost half my life. I literally don't know what that feels like. So I can imagine if somebody has tried their whole life and been ostracized and fought, you're gonna have to fight through a lot to even get to the point to admit your desire, let alone be cool with it, And so any negative reaction saying you're straight or whatever, replace you with I. I am afraid of I am afraid of being straight. I am afraid of liking that plussy, I am afraid of wanting to have sex with this person. I'm afraid of not being gay. And when you replace that, you and you realize that these people are just projecting. You get to kind of feel sorry for them.
Speaker 3: What empathy, Like, I mean, that's that's really admirable to be able to see it from that perspective.
Speaker 5: Well, you're not going to be able to change anybody, and I think that is my thing is even if I can just leave you with a moment of just being like, listen, I'm just going to make you think a little bit more because maybe you can dig a little bit deeper because you're more than what you thought. Maybe you're more than what you thought. Yeah, And I think that that is like my superpower. That's my superpower is I'm just like, don't be afraid of me to let's talk about it. But like, yeah, and with gay men, especially, like if you're in any situation with a trans man, like you know, this might be hard to hear for everybody in the room. You're having this whole experience. But I'm fucking existing. I still don't have my rent paid and I'm still not eating for days. You are in such a position of privilege to even have an emotional reaction about my existence. Wow, whenevery fucking day I have to wake up and deal with that.
Speaker 2: All day.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So, like the emotional labor transmen have to do is crazy, but also transmitter are the secret healing man, so like.
Speaker 3: Fuck, yeah, my god. I mean I feel like we could go for a full other hour. I have so many questions. Is there anything you want to plug? I'd feel like you're up to a lot lately with your own content creation. So what can you share with our listeners where they could find you?
Speaker 5: Yeah? So I have three lives that I do. If you want to interact with me, I think interacting is really awesome. I have three lives I do a week. They're on Tuesday, Friday, Live Shriday. Yeah, live shows on my Only fans, So on my only fans, on my free only fans and paid only fans. I do lives three times a week. Come watch cartoons or do group training on Fridays for a fetish, or work out with me on Sunday at noon, all on my Only Fans. It's lit. It's fun as fuck. I get naked, I jerk off. It's the thing I'm most excited about right now. So if you want to come party with me, party on my Only fans.
Speaker 4: It's so it's honestly so fun.
Speaker 5: And other than that, I have just a bunch of scenes coming out, so watch me fucking get fucked.
Speaker 2: Yay. You're such a good storyteller.
Speaker 1: I know, my god, I want to do a part two, like immediately.
Speaker 4: I feel like I was talking the whole time.
Speaker 2: But no, it's I mean, at least you do it well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, good, I love that. Gosh, well, thank you so much for doing this. Let's let's make good on our on our word.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I can't wait for yeah, you see it.
Speaker 3: I was going to ask about you because you've said that before, and I was going to be like.
Speaker 5: Okay, yes, we can do it in the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, get.
Speaker 2: Out of here.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, well, thank you so much. On episode of twenty one season three. Thank you Victor so much for joining us any time. Thank you Tony, thank you listeners.
Speaker 2: Thank you everyone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you Cole.
Speaker 2: I'm Adam Ramsey, I'm Coconnor.
Speaker 1: This has been sorry for asking.
Speaker 2: By now bye. This has been sorry for asking.
Speaker 3: Be sure to like, comment and subscribe, and until next time, stay sexy.