Speaker 1: Welcome to Chewing the Cud with Mike, Benyon Rowe and Nick Charles.
Speaker 2: I said it must be jelly because the jam doesn't shake well unless you're shake it really hard. Oh hello, and welcome to Chewing the Cud. I'm here once again with Nick Charles.
Speaker 3: I'm good, How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm fair to Middland, fair to Middland.
Speaker 4: Good.
Speaker 2: So what have you got for us this week?
Speaker 4: Nick?
Speaker 5: This week I'm talking about someone who is on the wrong side of Madonna before looking at the iconic people in Crafty Queens.
Speaker 2: And we've even got a game you can play along with as well. On screen. Now you can see all of our social media.
Speaker 5: Just search for at the Cud TV amazing and as people who have pop up in our comments go along the on the screen, It's time for Mike in the buzz.
Speaker 2: So the phrase you know, noe will pay to be a stripper, right, has just been me to me a lot right?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Normally then put your clothes back on. But the UK's oldest stripper is a gentleman called Mike Right. He's fifty five and he's been doing it for thirty eight years.
Speaker 4: Oh wow.
Speaker 2: Okay, and let me just say to you, is a bit dilfhy there he is, So yeah, he's a bit Delphy, definitely got dad bog going on.
Speaker 5: He shares the weirdest job include twenty all right, So I have a feeling he has a big dick, yeah, because I just know he's fifty eight five five. Yeah, I'm pretty sure here's a big dick. And I don't mind. I'd I'm a kick in the bed.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: He just he just gives me. He just gives me that old man who goes to yoga in the morning.
Speaker 4: And I'm kind of it.
Speaker 3: I'm not angry, but also a dad body is the in thing now, so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just waiting for my to kick in.
Speaker 4: But stripping on funeral is kind of weir though.
Speaker 2: So it's actually someone's request that it wants to full Monty as the coffin went in a cremation, so is it going down about He's also had to get a technis shot after someone bit him on the bum so hard they drew blood.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: And he's stripped for the mafia, the mafia, the Russian mafia.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine who's got the biggest weapon here?
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm in here though. I think I think, I think with define is made. If if he's making money, he's doing it to the entertainment of others.
Speaker 4: Why not.
Speaker 3: It's it's just makes sure.
Speaker 2: Pay taxes exactly. And just said it's not going to stop.
Speaker 4: Good.
Speaker 2: Right, he's enjoying it. He's still doing it after thirty eight years. So it's been since nineteen eighty something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wasn't even born yet, all right, some of us were.
Speaker 4: I wasn't saying anything.
Speaker 2: People, you know, moving on. Weirdest place you've ever eaten something?
Speaker 5: It depends what kind of is Is there something consivable or not?
Speaker 2: Well, you have to eat. Everything's consivable if you're eat it.
Speaker 4: Where's the thing?
Speaker 5: I think the way they ever had something to eat was.
Speaker 2: In a bathroom, okay, as in someone's home or like in the public and no, so I was on a ship.
Speaker 5: I was on a cruise I was on a cruise ship working a couple of years ago. And the they were, the cleaners were like cleaning everywhere. There's nowhere nowhere else eat literally sit in the barroom and eat on the floor. That's a little bit sad, Yeah, a little bit sad.
Speaker 2: That's a little bit sad.
Speaker 4: Oh, well, worth, I'm sure there's something worth out there.
Speaker 2: Well, possibly if you went to India, right, you could eat amongst gravestones.
Speaker 4: I'm good.
Speaker 3: No, no, big no.
Speaker 2: They're not not fresh, so they're not still warm in there.
Speaker 3: It's old graves mmmmm.
Speaker 2: A gentleman that I bought the land to build a restaurant, I didn't know that there were graves in there, and so basically went, okay, so we'll just put fences around them, give them a bit of a clean. It's actually considered really good luck wow to eat around dead bodies. So that's why people are quite happy that they're just chowing down.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know, I'm fail to do.
Speaker 3: Don't think I could deal with it.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think that's the dead and a hole scamy dead.
Speaker 2: But it's like they can't jump out at you.
Speaker 3: I know, but I think I think that I.
Speaker 4: Don't know.
Speaker 5: I just feel maybe there's good luck for them, but I feel like for me it's just very worrying.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, but they take good care of the coffins, so they make sure that they get cleaned every days. You don't want to eat they're.
Speaker 3: Dirty coffee, I know, but still just the idea of it is so weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that one's quite clearly a small person. One's quite large, that one's quite small.
Speaker 3: It's too close for my liking.
Speaker 2: There's on screen why the coffins so small?
Speaker 3: And what can I gree with?
Speaker 4: Other?
Speaker 3: Is this because.
Speaker 5: I'm usually coffins under the under the.
Speaker 2: So you can get ones above so in caskets, yes, and coffee. So if you go to like the Vatican Rome, they've got all these people in the above ground in boxes and yes, that's all that is so.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the little holes as well, the little holes as well in the grave in the that's a rose, a rose leaving.
Speaker 2: A little flowers. It's a whole life. I stand rich.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, but yeah, I don't know. It just scares me. The idea of it just really really really scares me.
Speaker 4: I don't know why. It could be worse.
Speaker 2: It could be worse. They could just like they could sell brains.
Speaker 4: Oh god, that work.
Speaker 2: But if you want to lie down naked, why follow at the cud TV And that brings us nicest our story of the week now, Freddie Mercury, Yes, right, legend icon no longer with us. Some would say hero pioneer. Are you a fan? Yes? How big of a fan?
Speaker 5: I feel like I've grown up with the music of Queen, and you know Freddie being like a big impact in like gay culture from a long time. I wouldn't say a super fan, but I do listen to Queen make me feel good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember him dying not I was there. I remember it in newsday and stuff and people talking about AIDS and that was my first real recollection of HIV. Quite big. But a lady has found, well, a lady called Nancy de Trana Trana Trana has found shall we say, a little silhouette of a man in a spoon that she believes looks like Freddie Mercury. Oh wow, we have a look there it is.
Speaker 4: What is this?
Speaker 2: It's just it's just doing his little Wembley pose.
Speaker 6: Hm.
Speaker 2: So her daughter came running out of the bathroom, out the bathroom, out of the kitchen as he was onloading the dish washer, to say, I found a spoon with Freddy on. I found a spoon with Freddy on. They gave it a clean and the polish just see if it was just dirt and it's still just there on so we've actually got close up of this. So there he's got his little legs, his little legs, and he's there pointing and there.
Speaker 3: I mean it's cute.
Speaker 2: Though, it's cute. I mean it definitely looks like the right post.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it also it also looks like me coming home drunk, trying to get.
Speaker 3: Yeah, me trying to open the front door, or my uba.
Speaker 4: Very much with no pantison as well.
Speaker 2: I can believe that.
Speaker 4: Mute old panties on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my where sisters.
Speaker 2: Didn't sell. I was wrong.
Speaker 5: For touching yourself in front of people. It's on Life National TV anyway.
Speaker 2: Not touching myself?
Speaker 4: Are you sure? I'm very sure. I have a small extra hand in there if.
Speaker 2: I if I could do that, I would live there else not this. Have you ever found a celebrity in your cultoring?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: No, I didn't see an elephant once in the clouds, but that's about it. I didn't see I didn't see my ex ones in a trash bag.
Speaker 2: You saw your exit a trash bag. Can I get a bodyguard? Please? Why did you get an exit a trash bag?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 3: Because he's trash?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: Right, okay, I thought you like, No, no, no, I didn't me.
Speaker 5: I'm not a killer. I'm doing pretty for prison. Can you see me in a prison?
Speaker 4: Laughter?
Speaker 5: And can you see can you see me on a prison? On a prison?
Speaker 2: I can, I can see you in prison.
Speaker 4: M M.
Speaker 2: I think you enjoy yourself.
Speaker 5: But I don't think. I don't think they use I don't think they use soap in prison.
Speaker 4: I think the shower. Okay, So what how do I exercise.
Speaker 5: My god given rights right if I can't drop the soap because the show is the shower?
Speaker 2: Joe just over say.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I can't do show anything in there? You can with what a bottle?
Speaker 2: I just don't eat eat his cheat anyway. But that's all all from the buzz this week.
Speaker 5: Talk that Mike, I absolutely love you talking about everything, including finding spoons of Freddie Mercury, which is absolutely lovely cool.
Speaker 2: Coming up after this short break, it's Nick and the Showbiz. You're watching Chewing the Cud with Nick and Mike. Now let's get ready for the Showbiz with Nick.
Speaker 5: So we're getting into some showbiz news this week, and we're talking about icons.
Speaker 4: Queer icons are Coachella? Okay?
Speaker 2: Yes, I always get confused and it takes a moment for my brain to go from Coachella's to cutch Neil, which is a fact. It takes me a moment. I'm that person.
Speaker 5: What is Coachellalla is a festival? It's kind of it's kind of like their version of like the festival basically okay, and it's really fun and loads of loads of really big artists and stuff. Is like it's like one of the I think it's. So it's done, and it's done in different versions, so you have one weekend in one part and then the next weekend ever somewhere else, So it's like the same festival.
Speaker 4: As just two different places.
Speaker 5: Like how we have leads, leads and reading the same lineup, just different places, sollas like that.
Speaker 4: But it goes over three days.
Speaker 5: Is really really fun in America. I've never been, but I've been dying to go. But of course we have big big names like Hairline. This year we have rad Doja Cat No Doubt, and we have of course you know now Doja Cat.
Speaker 4: I can get behind.
Speaker 5: However, and just my song very problematic and the queer comunity might comf I'm just gonna say it.
Speaker 3: I just don't see the Joy in London del ray, Okay, she might.
Speaker 5: She reminds me of a rake use less in a storm. I just I just don't like all her songs are very choir and and like it's all about a man. She's singing that she left and it's like, oh god, we've seen this before.
Speaker 2: She doesn't want to tell people to put the records on that.
Speaker 5: No, that's that's core and really bay okay, okay record So a lot of the Raid things about smertime, sadness and like, oh I like sometimes, yeah, that's.
Speaker 3: The only song that that's nice. You have blue jeans.
Speaker 5: And then yes, she has a few songs, but I mean if if if the if the girls want to land her read that's what they're going to get.
Speaker 4: She is.
Speaker 5: But of course no doubt, which absolutely love if you know, no doubt from the.
Speaker 4: Day of Gwen Sifani.
Speaker 2: I am.
Speaker 4: I am amazing, amazing, amazing, amazing.
Speaker 2: Ninety six don't speak.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, yes, there I go.
Speaker 5: And that song called bad Water that's also a great banger, and we love a bit about water these.
Speaker 2: Days in your old bad one, you see very much.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So I'm very looking forward to see what happened. I think I stualized in one year that when you see videos from it online, we just creeple just love it, and you know the light of iscurity of like people like pest of Plumber.
Speaker 3: Justice, Blood Doned, Blur, Blood.
Speaker 5: Spice, Sublime, dumb Dollar, Bleaches, Crimes, they just snake.
Speaker 3: Who else is there for.
Speaker 4: A more jockstrap? Right?
Speaker 2: Is that an artist?
Speaker 4: I don't know?
Speaker 2: Is that someone just putting their own scrutties on the tip?
Speaker 3: Is it a collective? Do they do? Do they go and dance with jock shop?
Speaker 5: I mean the great thing about this as well, it is like, even though they're not in big names, we have like our.
Speaker 4: Own, very own UK artists over there going across.
Speaker 5: We have Barry Cancer Moves from Blackpool, we have Ray from Londons, Machiner, a lot, a lot of a lot of Cross Scream, a lot of big artists from the UK. You go across at the place, so it's gonna be fun. And it's April, which is usually nice, so it's going to be lovely. In America, they just have a nice, nice time love so yeah, so that's gonna be fun. So moving on in on the news, we have Madonna calling out Andy Cohen at a concert recently. Now, I I'm gonna say this, I think I think she. I think Madonna is right in doing what she does. When when it comes to this because Andy Cohen, like most gay men, have opinions about stuff. However, the problem with Andy Cohen is his his the things he he's he could be. He tried to be very like problematic, but in hindsight and I think he's just rude.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's the problem.
Speaker 5: I feel like his execution of things he tried to say is a bit rude.
Speaker 3: So he tried to like he literally tried to tell him.
Speaker 5: He talked about s talk about crap about Madonna for a very long time, and it was good that she was at her concept and she called him out. She's like, Andy, you're you know you're you're wrong what you've done. And at first I was like, is the joke isn't not? But then I think she's been very serious. You know, I don't get her wrong. If someone is being nasty to you and you it's it's a it's a person in front of you at your own concert called him out.
Speaker 2: Call him unmoved. Yeah, stop the country that person needs to leave.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that too, But I feel like and like, I get it, I get it. He wants to know he runs in them the Empire of Ew with like all the Housewives stuff on his great but.
Speaker 4: He does, he does.
Speaker 3: He he for me.
Speaker 4: He feels like our.
Speaker 5: Current generation of Perez Hilton sometimes right, Okay, yeah, so yeah, not a fan of pres Hill, No.
Speaker 4: One is, no one is.
Speaker 3: But yeah, good for good, for good old.
Speaker 5: March, for good, old good old skeleton not skeletal.
Speaker 3: Put some put some power of that woman's name. She looks good.
Speaker 5: She has a young boyfriend as well, and where I'm still single.
Speaker 2: If you had Madonna's money, could have a young boyfriend too.
Speaker 4: But I don't.
Speaker 2: You don't, so you don't. Yeah, I have a lot of respect for Madonna and my have political stuff. So like in the concert, she's doing a lot of HIV and AIDS awarenes's still I'm talking about these people who died and people have touched her life. Really into that. But also I just think, all right, made get over it. She's taking money, She's making a lot of money. I mean I mean a lot of money.
Speaker 5: I mean the gears have Madnea and the streets have Ed Sharon, who do you choose?
Speaker 2: Am I paying for the tickets?
Speaker 3: No, I've watched My Donna exactly.
Speaker 2: If I'm paying for the tickets, I'm watching the cheering.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you are want of one of those, you secret head sharing.
Speaker 2: Man, not a fan. I have to watch one of them. I'm not going to pay a fortune to watch Madonna.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but who would you vibe more with?
Speaker 2: But I can't afford to see my Donna.
Speaker 4: That's true.
Speaker 2: She is very expensive now, to be fair, it's like, oh, do you have seven hundred pounds? No, well you can't sit and well, you know, I was waiting for to do Manchester so I can hang outside the the areade and just listening.
Speaker 3: To her do it?
Speaker 4: Did she did Manchester?
Speaker 2: She don't done it yet.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure. They're not.
Speaker 2: Wait, she'll do it eventually.
Speaker 4: She will.
Speaker 5: She will money there for moving on in Less Madge, Madge Bad Stories.
Speaker 4: Troy Sevanne was recently.
Speaker 3: Made Man of the Year on a magazine.
Speaker 5: How said, However, he has said that he is embracing his femininity as a man nice, which is.
Speaker 2: He is a very good looking ill.
Speaker 3: I will tell you this for free.
Speaker 5: I personally attained that Troy Savanna is a very good looking twink.
Speaker 2: I think in about ten years time, he's got a lot amazing.
Speaker 5: Do you know he's he's not he's not actually the twink age at a minute. I think he's quite older. But I think like, but I mean, yeah, you know, he reminds me of that was it? Remember that video where that guy is in the box and he's naked Adam Ricketty.
Speaker 3: Wait again, that is what this shot has given me nineteen ninety.
Speaker 4: Five.
Speaker 5: Again, I was in the UK, and I remember I'm a going to video briefly, but this this look is very much like Westlife Adam Rican kind of vibe.
Speaker 2: He's very much giving me Nathan from Chris Hook.
Speaker 8: Yes, yes, yes, yes, But I mean I think, like, I think it's good for hme for saying, you know, I'm embraced as his femininity because like recently Kim k was named she was made Woman of the Year on Men's magazine.
Speaker 5: So for him to like, you know, embrace and stuff, I think I think it's not. I think I think each I think all men have a femininisty side. I think I think they all do. I think some of us don't embrace it or some got some some of us get called power bottoms for it.
Speaker 4: But I'm crowd.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't. I wouldn't. I'm not the power bottom. It's a lefty bottom, not even messy.
Speaker 3: Oh you're clean, you have clean bottom?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I drink water and eat ice cubes. Oh really?
Speaker 5: I Also, what do you think about Troy?
Speaker 4: What do you see?
Speaker 2: I enjoy his music and I enjoy his dances. Just sometimes I think he's a little bit Sometimes his messages missed me.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: So his most recent one where he's talking about not being one of the girls and he dresses up in dragged basically, and I'm they're going, is he fetishizing the trans community? It just doesn't quite sit well. I Mean, I know what he's trying to say. Yeah, and we've all been there with straight guys. Yeah, but it's that something just always hits me a little bit off. Like in Rush, I love the song, right, but the music video is very bros broke, and I'm just like, yeah, he's just hitting me a little bit wrong.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I know.
Speaker 2: It's a musicvie, but there's like the body types are all very similar, and I just think that there could be ways that I think if it was made a little bit better, yeah, I wouldn't have that problem.
Speaker 5: Yeah I get that, But I also I also keep in mind and sometimes when it comes to productions like these, it's more the team behind them and not stem as an artist, because I feel like as an artist myself, sometimes you don't have that independent direction. So it might be the people around them just not hitting the ball because he might have a big, broader idea and they're just like, no, maybe this should work. So I think they need to have some kind of like balance when it comes to because I can see I could see his message as well, but I could also see from a different standpoint how it might be contrued in a different way.
Speaker 4: So nefy thing. He has those to do.
Speaker 3: But it's nice to see queer.
Speaker 5: Representation on the mainstream media. It was very important I think we I think we have fought for that for a very long time. So to see people like Troy and other people on the front line on magazines that are for everybody, it's very baltant. So we wish you all the best in twenty twenty four and if you need someone, I'm free in a Thursday Nights between the ers of five to six.
Speaker 3: I'm free for you choice far if you like to come over. I am through in a thurday nine from eight.
Speaker 2: And that's that you're giving him a very specific window. It's like, I still need.
Speaker 5: To make money, I say, to make money, so you know I got to I've gotta be busy.
Speaker 4: I'm a DJ.
Speaker 3: And that to show business.
Speaker 2: Show By's news desperate attempt to Ben Troy Troy Sev's yeah, the same thing. We'll stick around because coming up next we have our game of the Week. You're watching chewing the cud. This week we're going to be playing Uza Kazoo and this one is for our favorite Charles Nick Charles soft you pop fine if I must.
Speaker 3: Of the week.
Speaker 2: So Nick's got a kazoo that he's just learn how to play. So it's going to be interesting. Have you got a song for us?
Speaker 4: Name?
Speaker 3: I do a song for us?
Speaker 2: But play it? Let me sorry and work out what it is?
Speaker 4: Do do do do Do Do do?
Speaker 2: Do? Is that.
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 2: Is it that that song? By thinking with the thing do do do do Do?
Speaker 3: Do?
Speaker 4: Do?
Speaker 2: Do do do do.
Speaker 4: I'll play again, Okay, do no idea.
Speaker 3: It's Thailand water, make me sway, make.
Speaker 2: Me alright, make me blue. I had, I had that. I love dance. Amen, you played on the one field. Let's see.
Speaker 6: Okay, let's see.
Speaker 2: Not correct? Oh was it not even given out a guest?
Speaker 4: That is not that?
Speaker 2: My turna?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: My hung up by my Donna?
Speaker 7: All right, okay, every little take that stay d hung up.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: Let me see what's the second thing on?
Speaker 6: One?
Speaker 4: Another? One? Okay, okay, I'll go with.
Speaker 2: Boom.
Speaker 4: No, I can't no sound but Rachel, Rachel could never.
Speaker 3: Rachel Riley could never.
Speaker 2: Sorry, every time I think of Rachil Riley, I just get that bit of shot shore Lock when she's there wearing a ski helmet and with horns on the fake bed, and sere Locks looks at her and goes, well, that's a difficult bank. Every time I think of Rachel, that's what I think of.
Speaker 4: Behaving from you. Terrible.
Speaker 2: It's what I said. It's funny, not the countdown thing. No, put your hands up for Detroit.
Speaker 5: No, okay, No, did actually my own song coming on in a couple of weeks.
Speaker 4: It's not.
Speaker 2: It's not even one that's out yet.
Speaker 4: No. I have a song called deepen your desire. That's coming on soon.
Speaker 2: Where where can get that?
Speaker 4: It's on the streaming platforms everywhere?
Speaker 2: Right now, I should go and give us a bockless. Have you had another one?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I do.
Speaker 7: Sealing, She sied the nineteentiespy, Oh I love it.
Speaker 2: Okay, not that one I.
Speaker 4: Played one last time? Id I played a chorus?
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh it's what's his face? I will try to fix you.
Speaker 4: Oh no, it was cope. It was not cold play.
Speaker 5: It was what yes, somebody that used to know you didn't mean to cut you off.
Speaker 2: It was all yellow.
Speaker 4: No, that's cold play. You have musically inclined or decline which one?
Speaker 2: Don't need to answer that question. Dim m hmm.
Speaker 4: Waite, Let me let mething, let me do do do do do.
Speaker 3: Do do do do.
Speaker 4: Do do do?
Speaker 2: Okay to no.
Speaker 4: Close.
Speaker 5: But it's actually a trap, doc thought barbastries.
Speaker 2: And that's a song choice.
Speaker 4: That's a song choice. You blocked for a song.
Speaker 2: I did, see right.
Speaker 3: I asked a couple Wow, what I'm failed at each one failed.
Speaker 2: Just I'm just I didn't get what you Maybe it's a you thing.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe maybe it need to open your ears.
Speaker 2: Maybe my is open. You're just not very good.
Speaker 4: Maybe has blocked coming it.
Speaker 2: Maybe you have no consuability.
Speaker 5: Maybe I died because you give me crap worse, don't know the song?
Speaker 4: Fine, I'll do one more if you get his right, give it now.
Speaker 2: What it sounds like may not be the song you're going for, okay, because it's just a head dancing the needier gave away? Is it Leanna talking about Nana?
Speaker 3: It is it Isa?
Speaker 2: What's my name?
Speaker 4: It is? I'm not very proud one of the five things we love to see.
Speaker 9: Let's get one, well done, Mike, I'm very proud of that's the one that's let's say if we.
Speaker 2: Get on a roll.
Speaker 4: Okay, one more, one more.
Speaker 2: No, lenty got three minutes.
Speaker 4: Let's see.
Speaker 2: I'm doing the dance, come on. Then it's I could do by black Lace, I could do by black do push Pineapple, shade the drink.
Speaker 4: No, it's not. It ain't even close. Are sure? Yeah? It was trailer by Michael Jackson.
Speaker 2: That's close to I Can Do.
Speaker 4: No, it's not.
Speaker 2: It's very similar, very similar songs.
Speaker 4: Oh my God, you you you, Oh my God.
Speaker 2: That that you know. They're both internationally world and now the artist okay, let me play one more.
Speaker 3: I didn't get this one.
Speaker 2: Catt nine Joe by the Red Next.
Speaker 9: If I'm being can I played again? Fear just just start begging. Which one the start of the something.
Speaker 2: Rosy chugging along on the old rack.
Speaker 4: And that's a good. That's a good, that's a good, that good a good shout. But it's actually oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yah, yay, you know, go go go go go.
Speaker 4: I'll get over you drive me crazy off the wall, go by mister no it all so he had expector.
Speaker 10: Yeah, okay, I'll give you one more.
Speaker 4: You must go this one.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll try to step one more for the road.
Speaker 6: Let's see, m let me see.
Speaker 4: Imagine, hold on, holdold.
Speaker 2: I just failed the kazoo.
Speaker 5: I just feel the h hold on hard, I would think.
Speaker 2: Oh, well, would step up, hopeles, I'm gonna have something in my not on.
Speaker 4: Let me see.
Speaker 9: Do do do do do do do do do do do do?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: What way is it I could do?
Speaker 3: No, it's Aarona Grande.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, never about that.
Speaker 4: And it's a new song.
Speaker 2: Okay, well stick around because while I go get in the face and again. Okay, so yeah, while I get a re educational music from Nick who can't play stick around because we are coming up next with Crafty Queens. Welcome back to you in the cud. Now we're going to go over to Nick because he does more crafty queens for us.
Speaker 5: Yeah all right, so this week we are just gonna make them look cute. We get a little picture frame over here. Okay, all these picture frames are queer icons or lgbt qep US icons.
Speaker 4: I have no idea what the picture we need to look. So all I need to do is I need to We're just going to decorate it.
Speaker 2: We're going to decorate it all for the best, okay, doaks. So I want to think iconic decorations.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, cool. Oh let's see what happens here.
Speaker 2: So her, some of your lgbt Q.
Speaker 4: Plus Marcia Schroy, Sa Van.
Speaker 5: All right, Billy Porter Love Billy Potter, and who else is there? I think, well, I mean, I know they'd like a queer icon, but they grew up like loving Red Mill there. I like, I think i'd like to think she's a she's a queer icon.
Speaker 2: She's definitely ally yeah, she's all yeah, I love her. I just I'm instantly going to go with sorts of a head dress.
Speaker 4: Kind of approach.
Speaker 2: That's a feathers headdress, like a feather headress.
Speaker 4: Kind of nice. Nice, nice, nice, we like.
Speaker 2: We like, I mean Alan Sheering as well.
Speaker 3: Oh, iconic, legendary, legendary mother of the house.
Speaker 4: Definitely the hell on this show. We've never given that woman any credit.
Speaker 3: You see.
Speaker 2: I think we should give margat Thatcher credit because she is the current model for the conservative government.
Speaker 4: We've got now, oh god, a crash that it is a crash? Yeah? Who else?
Speaker 7: Who else?
Speaker 4: I think is a quick icon?
Speaker 5: I could have said toddic hole, but I just feel like it's too problematic for my liking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've heard problematic things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like Napinia dancers and all that stuff. And it's very it's very it's very on called for.
Speaker 2: It's not a great look. To be fair, it is not.
Speaker 6: It is not.
Speaker 4: I'm just oh no, not the clue goun burn.
Speaker 2: I need an adult.
Speaker 3: You have a ali you've been you've you've been a crafty queen for a long time.
Speaker 2: I'm not a crafted queen.
Speaker 4: You're burying yourself. What's going on here?
Speaker 2: I am burying myself because that's just that's fun. What was I going to say before I tried to set myself off?
Speaker 4: Five? Do we know anybody have a clue you were talking about your graftic bond? Yeah, IGN's oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, icons, Kim Petres, Kim Petris, Yeah, Petre's definitely iconic. Sam Smith, I love them, love them, love them so much. I mean, we're really looking at LGBT community. We do have so many good role models, especially singers and musical artists.
Speaker 4: It's to win. It's a massive We're definitely a win.
Speaker 2: Fred Freddie Mercury.
Speaker 4: Love our Freddie.
Speaker 2: We do. George Michael Roy George Nope, an icon, not an icon. He had a massive tirade on x Twitter and talking about people's gender okay and people's choosing pronouns, and he had a moment and I going, actually, you called yourself boy, George. You've got your basically gender right in the middle of your name.
Speaker 4: Love.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not even your actual name, so back off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what are you doing? He's what what.
Speaker 2: Did you call him name?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: I thought you said that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Are you enjoying yourself over there with you can gogle?
Speaker 4: I am, I'm loving like you're having moments. I'm loving life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's hot in it.
Speaker 4: Oh, just spoil myself.
Speaker 2: I guess that from the screech. I didn't think that was a pleasurable worldment for you.
Speaker 4: No, but it was alright. No one died, no one. That's good.
Speaker 2: You are you often found crafting or do you avoid crafts?
Speaker 4: I don't really do it as much as I used to when as a child.
Speaker 2: But I feel like you say, this is childish.
Speaker 5: No, it's what I feel like. It's been a wise have done someone like this?
Speaker 4: Okay, I get that it's been a while.
Speaker 2: It's been a hot minute. Been a hot minute, says hot blue good, dangerously close to his fingers. So Lee normally does the craft of queens, Yes, because he enjoys crafts. In fact, has a trolley that he's called trolley pardon puts filled with craft stuff.
Speaker 10: Really yeah, iconic behavior, you do worry about it? Well, chonic behavior we can often concerned.
Speaker 2: So in it you're talking about?
Speaker 4: You have music out. Yes, what's the name of the track. It's called Deep in your Desire?
Speaker 2: Okay, And what's it about? It?
Speaker 5: Is it just about It's about falling or stop falling from something? You can't have and just wanting it.
Speaker 4: Okay, So yes, that's that's fun.
Speaker 2: And it's out on all musical platforms right now.
Speaker 4: Yes it is. That's good.
Speaker 2: You have any other music in the work.
Speaker 5: We have an album coming out with through the year. But album, I know the album, but it's not it's not it's not.
Speaker 3: It's a few bits and pieces of you, but still doing bits.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think my craft degree is absolutely smashed it this time around.
Speaker 4: I think she looks stunning. Oh, don't do that thing.
Speaker 2: So I think there's definitely definitely something that happened.
Speaker 4: I think this is stunning.
Speaker 3: Oh that is a massive improvement, I must say the last time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she has come full circle this time.
Speaker 2: Which makes a change to make. I'm just I'm just finishing off with a little row of little Jemmy things and then I'll be done too nice.
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to leave an unfinished bottom.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: Do I get to open unravel as in a minute.
Speaker 2: I think what we'll do is once I finished, Yeah, I think we can get you to come back over here and we will unravel together, work out whose whose icons we have?
Speaker 4: Slowly, Yeah, more here one there.
Speaker 2: Say the word box for dropping down one start right, Okay, I think I'm done.
Speaker 5: We were we were revealing very soon who's wonder crafty Queen. But in the meantime, if you can't get any pen or any vazine, you could always either crafty queen.
Speaker 2: So yeah, we we've we've done well, we've done well. You'll pick yours up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, look at those crafty queens.
Speaker 2: I've just noticed something. Well, turns round, turn around, turn it around. Let's see the backside of it.
Speaker 4: Upside down.
Speaker 3: Ah well, she's still pretty dough, but she has a little tail. Listen she's giving.
Speaker 2: So who's going to reveal a icon first?
Speaker 4: I'll go first.
Speaker 2: Okay, I let you go first, reveal your LGBT coopless I you've picked me?
Speaker 4: How kind of how cute you look? Look at you?
Speaker 3: You have?
Speaker 4: You have a lot?
Speaker 3: Are you in the furries because you're a little fur good on here it's cut right?
Speaker 4: Oh, look at that stands she lovely?
Speaker 3: Everybody don't hinge oh tony hen oh this wild queen?
Speaker 4: Not there?
Speaker 5: That was actually that was me in Portugal that you're in Portugal. In my best life, I was drinking a beer in on the close to the super Block.
Speaker 2: I don't like super Block.
Speaker 3: I love bar It's so good, no cute. Look at those craft queen.
Speaker 2: Look at those right now. It's a sight for you. Someone actually glued their back on so it won't be able to be removed and taken out.
Speaker 4: So yeah, hooray.
Speaker 2: Right, so yeah, that's almost the end of the show for now. Don't forget. You can find us at the cod TV on social media.
Speaker 3: Thank you for watching, and we'll see you soon.
Speaker 4: Bye bye.
Speaker 2: Do you want to swap? I've actually done a really good job of that.