Speaker 1: Reasons for being bossy or a b.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, thank you for for tuning into Laura Kane after Dark, where I'm a bossy be Today coordinator.
Speaker 1: You look very fetching.
Speaker 2: I do though. Oh that's nice. You're taking back your bossy bee comment.
Speaker 1: Well, no, I'm standing by that.
Speaker 2: I'm standing by that. Okay. Today is an episode that is shocking.
Speaker 1: Shocking, it's terrifying.
Speaker 2: Yes it it could be for us, yes, well definitely, but it could be an opportunity for you. So we'll get to that in a second. We also have your Double D. Do you have like a double D teas like one story that'll get.
Speaker 1: Yes for the Swifties, for the Swifties.
Speaker 2: Oh I heard about this.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, this is really good.
Speaker 3: Yeah what and I mean I know she released she announced a new album in the most cringey way possible.
Speaker 2: Oh this is good. I read this.
Speaker 1: Oh that yes too? Yeah that too.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: We have lots of swift news okay, and we have a very special guest joining us after Eric's Double D. So first we are going to talk about La joya cosmetic surgery center. I just had the pleasure of going with my sister who lives in Rancha Kumonga and I said to her, she's had breaston plants for twenty almost twenty two years and she's been having problems with them. And I said, I would go no other place, Jenny, I will send you no other place than La Joya Cosmetic surgery center because they are the absolute best. And when she went in for a consultation, and it was doctor Swiston who was there, Yes, he was.
Speaker 1: Just on our show last week. He's fantastic.
Speaker 2: I thought, I this is a blessing because he did my breast augmentation. And my sister came out of that consultation so happy because he gave her an option that she wasn't even aware existed. She just thought, Okay, we'll get these old ones taken out that are giving me pain, that are scarred and hard and all these things that were problems. And then like through talking with doctor Swiston, he was he was in there with her for at least an hour and forty five minutes, and I was feeling like doesn't he have like surgerated to herself, like he makes you feel so important.
Speaker 1: He's a great guy.
Speaker 2: So anyway, they're gonna use her own tissue to form like her own breast, so they're not putting in another implant. So it's la JOYA cosmetic surgery center has so many different options for you, whether it's three sixty lip boh, whether it's breast augmentation first shot, whether it's I forgot what they call it breast extraction. I forgot is there's a proper term for it. You want them out and you want smaller ones put in. They do that too. So this is just I'm telling you. Doctor Swiston and the Holy Cosmetic Surgery Center have been a part of my life for gosh, going on like seven eight years, and my breast augmentation was about four years ago three and it has given me such confidence and just I just love not wearing a bra.
Speaker 1: I know, Brian scringeing, Wait what I just wait, I love not.
Speaker 2: Wearing like I'm not wearing wrong, We're I'm just wearing like little like these little things you put on your nipsuit.
Speaker 1: That's why I don't wear underwear.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, all right.
Speaker 3: I thought the bigger your breast got, the more imperative bra.
Speaker 2: Was well in certain ways, yes, but there are little things that you can plug. I know what, Well, there I'd whip one out, but I'm not going to.
Speaker 3: Please don't buy.
Speaker 1: That would really boost our ratings.
Speaker 3: I thought the point of BRA's with the support and not necessary Nickel.
Speaker 2: All right, well, let's move on from that because it's not about me. It's about La Joya Cosmetic Surgery Center, which they are the finalist for the Better Business Bureau Torch Award for Ethics.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is awesome deal.
Speaker 2: They are also they're voted best cosmetic Surgery group by San Diego magazine. That's oh, I mean, they've got so many awards. I saw a picture of all the awards together, and it's just it would fill up the couch, both the couches and like the Credenza everything. They they have awards and five star ratings and reviews. Because there's a reason for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So La Joya Cosmetic Surgery Center is the place that you need to visit if you're thinking about anything plastic surgery wise, that is place to go. And it's in our backyard and we're so lucky, and we will I will update you on Jenny's journey yes to new boobs as we move on. All right, out, I posted something on Instagram today and it said, make sure you're watching live because we have shocking news.
Speaker 1: Shocking which made has passed away and fit you.
Speaker 2: Shocking miss I miss twin just felling in He's warm, He's warm match up there too.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine what a nightmare that would be?
Speaker 2: That's not the shocking news.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, no it's not. I'm pregnant.
Speaker 2: Shocking, very shocking, but not shocking. So this news hit us Monday about nine o'clock when our beloved producer Brian and Son. He didn't even sit us down. He kind of just blurreted it out, which is Brian's.
Speaker 1: Style, which I actually thought was hilarious.
Speaker 2: It floored me, like I was holding back my tears because I didn't want to Producer Brian is going to prison?
Speaker 1: Are you rubbing against what I was convicted?
Speaker 2: There we go, Producer Brian is leaving us, not because.
Speaker 1: Not for another woman.
Speaker 2: For another woman, not for another a different podcast. I haven't hurt even more, but uh so my as my mouth, I picked my jaw up off the floor, put a baccoon. I'm like, well, what's going on?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: And so do you want to just give a brief I don't know it's up to you. You're just what's going on with you?
Speaker 3: I am moving to the Donovan Correctional Facility in uh Where is it the mine? It's here, No, I know what's the city. It's a spirit something in their mind. Anyways, Now I'm moving North Carolina. Yes, that's my family's at.
Speaker 2: And that is a wonderful, wonderful thing.
Speaker 3: It is as I was, so Laura has driven me out of the state. I can't stand off anymore.
Speaker 2: As he makes fun of me.
Speaker 3: So captive here for three years.
Speaker 1: You do rule this podcast with an iron fist.
Speaker 3: My suffering has been like no other before.
Speaker 2: That's such.
Speaker 1: Yes, as you've all seen the devil Wares product, right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's exactly that. You guys can't see if I'm blinking so os right now with my and Morse code.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I thought, when are we gonna do what Eric and I? We can't this big of a production. We can't do ourselves. We could even do it. We can barely do it from your bed.
Speaker 1: I can barely operate my own phone.
Speaker 2: I know it's true. So we're gonna need a new producer come mid November beginning November, late November Brian late November mid November beginning. Oh god, it's even worse than I thought. We need a new producer. So here is what we're gonna do. If you think you'd be interested in taking Brian's spot, and you are. You know, you have some technology experience, but most importantly, I think we need to have chemistry mm hmm. And so what I thought we'd do is live interviews each week on the show.
Speaker 1: I think that's a great idea.
Speaker 2: With Brian even being here, even if you're willing to have his maybe snide critiques every once in a while, if you could put up with that, you got to be able to handle producer Brian'll be nice.
Speaker 3: Of course.
Speaker 1: The name of our show is San Diego Scott Podcast Talent.
Speaker 5: There you go.
Speaker 2: So here's how you got if you want to if you want Brian's spot, it's very well paid.
Speaker 3: Hmm. Shocking. Actually, this is a good This is a good time for you guys to lower it a little bit.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I know that's true. It's a good point.
Speaker 1: Don't say we're gonna up at what he's leaving. Yeah, seriously, God, I missed out. Do you want me to just kick your teeth out of your mouth.
Speaker 3: Oh I can stay now, actually, but I have to up it quite a bit now, God, could you go just lay on the couch.
Speaker 1: I'll take over because.
Speaker 2: I'm not handling this. Well, I am not handling. Oh wow, I am very sad.
Speaker 1: Thank God. You don't know any secrets to like to like the Treasury Department or something like that. You sing like a canary.
Speaker 2: Oh I know, I would.
Speaker 1: They threatened to tickle her, and she all they'd have to do is bring out a bucket and somebody that's taken epicac.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Gone, she'd give every secret.
Speaker 2: So, Hi, I want you to Here's what you do. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I can't see that, Kelly, Hi, Kelly, Okay, it's close.
Speaker 2: Here's what you do. You can do two things to contact us if you want to be on Monday's first audition. And what I'm looking for mainly is chemistry, because that's what it's mostly about it, but it's.
Speaker 3: Mostly some experiences. I though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just going to backtrack that chemistry is important. However, you need to know how to do what Brian does, which is a lot of technological thing.
Speaker 3: It's not that hard, but experienced with computers and maybe OBS would be great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that'd be super great. Yeah, and the roadcaster.
Speaker 3: And all that that.
Speaker 2: If I can handle that.
Speaker 3: There's there's like five buttons on it.
Speaker 2: Anyway, So either D m us on Laura Kane after dark.
Speaker 1: That's direct message. I don't know what OBN is.
Speaker 3: Don't worry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't don't worry, your prety little head.
Speaker 3: Hurt yourself, I don't hurt.
Speaker 1: Don't straight my don't straight myself. Okay, you don't need that knowledge, Okay, okay, perfect. You surely don't don't ever ask me what the OBS is.
Speaker 2: Then if you want to email us, it's really easy to remember. It's Laura Kane a D like after Dark Laura Kane a D at Gmail, and.
Speaker 3: Please include why you're qualified and why we should pick you.
Speaker 2: There we go, there, we go, right, Yeah, we want to know why, and uh, you'll be setting up here Monday and we're not going to put you on the hot seat too. Also send nudes you might help you, especially if you're a female. Right, No, I want to I know exactly who knows. We might have a chick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we couldn't.
Speaker 2: We don't necessarily have to have what if.
Speaker 3: This next person you get is like really positive and.
Speaker 2: That be that might be a pleasant.
Speaker 3: Or would it ruin the dynamic?
Speaker 2: Maybe that would totally ruin the whole entire show.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Watch it be somebody Brian, now I'm scared. Watch it be somebody that totally loves her and can hates me. Yeah, that would be. That would suck.
Speaker 2: That would be an amazing turn of events for me.
Speaker 1: That would be the worst thing.
Speaker 2: I be respected in my own home.
Speaker 3: Let's calm down there, do you hear that? Evan?
Speaker 1: I'll be in New York living with you if that's the case.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, you just yeah. Is going to be a surprise guest end of the show anyway, So okay, Brian is leaving, but not till November. But like I said, it's gonna go like this the time has been flying or sooner.
Speaker 1: If Laura bugs me and as it gets closer, watch her mood get worse.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm going to be so freaking bossed.
Speaker 3: The last episode the happiest I've ever been.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry to sweat now.
Speaker 2: You know what, Oh my god, you're the last episode. I'm going to make you write a love letter not a love letter like you love me, but a nice, beautiful letter about how much you've enjoyed me.
Speaker 3: Don't try to force me to do anything because you will not like the outcome. I'll be up there and I'll be like, thank you.
Speaker 1: Watch Brian, would you like to write something nice about me up on your departure?
Speaker 3: I wouldn't mind writing it. I don't want to read it.
Speaker 1: We could read it.
Speaker 3: It's even worse.
Speaker 1: But at least he didn't tell me a flat out no. You got like the flat out of course.
Speaker 3: Well, her phrasing was also like you're going to write this?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you were really were bossy?
Speaker 2: I am.
Speaker 1: You didn't ask kindly like.
Speaker 2: This is a fun show. We really have a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: For a job. Brian is not the one for you.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness. No, so again, Laura came after dark. If you want to be part of this podcast, it's long running six years now, six years this month.
Speaker 1: Yes, and if you're hyper sensitive and don't like people yelling at you, then that.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, would you please stop it. I only do it because.
Speaker 3: It's not that bad. You really get into the rhythm of it.
Speaker 2: It's awesome. It's been a lot of fun. And I'm going to miss the pants out of you, Brian. I'm going to miss you a bunch, even though you treat me like you treat me like you do.
Speaker 1: It's Bryan and I are going to hang out. Yeah, I'm sure you will.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you go.
Speaker 3: We're gonna FaceTime every night.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh my, I'll probably fly out to see him, yeah for Christmas, for Christmas.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, and you'll buy the ticket. Even me so happy he'll buy the ticket because he wants to see you.
Speaker 1: So just don't tell Laura when I won't, I'm gonna be like I have to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, we play whatever music that you hate, all the music that you hate right now.
Speaker 1: For what for Eric's double ed Okau.
Speaker 2: Then we have our special guest coming on.
Speaker 1: We have our special guest.
Speaker 2: Again, Laura Kane After Dark or Laura Kane a d at Gmail if you want to be on an audition, So why you're qualified our next producer of the Laura Kane After Dark podcast.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, ready, yes, Tom Sandoval remember him, of course I do, the one that had the affair. Yes, Vander Pump rules. He wants out of reality TV to focus on his music. Okay, look good for him.
Speaker 2: I'm going to give him this. He's actually a really good performer. He really truly is he, honestly is. I talked to somebody who saw him at the Belly Up. I forgot what his little group's.
Speaker 1: Called, Tom Sandoval and something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he they said he was he was great. And then he was on Also America Scott Talent and he was great. So I mean, you know what, good for him. Look, everybody goes in different directions, and you know, it's okay, Okay, it's okay, it's okay, it's okay. Worry, It'll all be good.
Speaker 1: All right, all right. Taylor Swift. She is debuting her new album on October third. It's called Life of a Showgirl.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 1: And guess who she's going to have in the video, Pamela Anderson. Nope, good, good guess though, thank you the original show girl Elizabeth Berkley from the movie Showgirls.
Speaker 3: That is so opposite her image.
Speaker 1: Though, I know, okay, but the teaser photos for the album are very sultry, like they're.
Speaker 2: She she's gone from country to pop. Now, what's this new? Just sexy?
Speaker 3: I just want to say, Taylor Swift is perhaps the worst songwriter.
Speaker 1: I'm not a huge gosh, we better, we better, everybody, all the Swifties tune out because are gonna kill us business with my chest short timer here.
Speaker 2: Don't worry.
Speaker 3: Taylor Swift has writes the most boring music I've ever heard.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, who writes as a single songwriter the best music you've.
Speaker 3: Ever Let me think everybody else, let's.
Speaker 1: See you can't, I can.
Speaker 2: Who's like it was a great songwriter, Oh.
Speaker 3: Great songwriter. Let me think. I think Lona Delray is pretty good, followed John Misty is a the went from at least still pretty indie.
Speaker 2: I'm like very indie.
Speaker 3: Okay, thank you. I don't even know who that is exactly. I just think Taylor swift songs are like so generic, like I can't They're like I.
Speaker 2: Love the way she puts phrases together.
Speaker 3: I think I don't know, but her songs also have like no sense of like real style or personality.
Speaker 1: They're just very A lot of I will go with Bran, A lot of them sound very very similar.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Also, well, there.
Speaker 3: Are some good ones, and how are the bangers substantially different from the ones that aren't.
Speaker 2: Like Out of the Woods is a really good Our special guest is going to come here because she can't handle a lot talking about show business, So they're live here. Our special guest is Evan Elizabeth Kane from.
Speaker 1: So Oh Yes? Are we still talking about Taylorson? Okay?
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, hello, Okay. I have a couple of things to say to Brian Good. Taylor Swift has some bangers. Okay, what's that one song?
Speaker 2: Love Story?
Speaker 1: That's oh yeah, that's.
Speaker 3: Like I'm sorry her like twenty twelve songs? Yes, all right, you know what, right, Rain, Rain, I'll get behind A couple of her early stuff had some personality, but like it was still pretty generic in terms of like country pops, Snow on the Beach.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know that one.
Speaker 3: Oh well, you know what, if you've heard any of them, you've heard that one.
Speaker 2: So ohay, that's all I had to say. Wait, did you hear.
Speaker 1: About the other thing that she's gonna be doing the Super Bowl?
Speaker 2: No, not that she's going to be, but she's she's hinting at it, and she's put in Easter eggs. So she was on a podcast and your boyfriend's podcast, The Kelsey podcast whatever it's called.
Speaker 3: I did see that clip that was perhaps the most like it's difficult to watch reveal of her album I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: Where they pulled it out of the box.
Speaker 3: But it was also like it seemed like hyper scripted somehow and like a spontaneous like like on talk show. It seemed like it was like so awful and awkward.
Speaker 2: Well, they're actually football players, are not. Maybe they needed it to be superscripted, and.
Speaker 3: You probably shouldn't be doing a talk show.
Speaker 2: Taylor Swipt. I mean then maybe you should more money than you have, like you need more money in your football player. But whatever, no, she said. Okay, So last year in September is when Kendrick Lamore was announced as the performer for the halftime show. How did everyone feel about that? By the way, mob.
Speaker 3: Couldn't care less.
Speaker 1: I didn't even know who Kendrick Lamar was.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I'm not missing out too much.
Speaker 1: I know I did not even know who it was.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: I still don't know. I could not one song, no, no, no, I.
Speaker 2: Know you were listening to that the other day. Okay, So she said that she loves cheese or she loves sour dough bread, so much sour dough. Well, the where the Levi Stadium or one of the teams is known for sourdough or something I don't know, or the city where it's at is known for something.
Speaker 3: You convinced.
Speaker 2: When she had the story, don't it? And then she I love it sixty percent of the time. Well, it's going to be the sixtieth Super Bowl. And then she said something like, oh my gosh, Kelsey or one of the Kelsey brothers, because he screamed for like forty seven seconds, and forty seven has a significance too, So she was just and she's known for dropping like Easter eggs, so it looks like she might be super time.
Speaker 3: But that would also be like the least surprising news of all time.
Speaker 2: It'd be great. That'd be so great. So many people would love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I will say this, would you?
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't really care, but I think it'd be cool. Yeah? Would you watch? Yeah? Yeah? Or she would not watch? Well, I didn't. I don't watch them. I don't watch.
Speaker 3: They are pretty boring concerts lately.
Speaker 1: Yeah, even I said Madonna's was the best one maybe ever.
Speaker 3: Any concert you can set up in like five minutes though.
Speaker 1: And the one where Justin Timberlake ripped.
Speaker 2: Off Jackson Rihanna she was pregnant even She was like, also, remember they're singing like a venue with like the worst acoustics perhaps of all.
Speaker 3: Time, Like it's just.
Speaker 1: It's squeaked.
Speaker 3: Well, you're listening to the TV version, so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my old ten year old TV version, Like you're listening to the broadcast version, oh, instead of actual being live there. Okay. So anyway, well that I thought that was that was exciting news. When I saw that today, I was like, oh, that could be cool because I'm all about the halftimes now.
Speaker 1: I did watch the concert movie that she just did last year.
Speaker 3: Okay, it was good, and I thought it was very entertaining. You know what, Sorry, I hate one more time. The fact that there is a movie of her concerts is crazy to me. Hey, and the fact that people watch it is.
Speaker 1: I I did think it was really and that thing.
Speaker 3: Released in theaters and the clips were coming out of people like dancing and school reaming there like in a movie theater. To the concert movie, I was like, this is insane.
Speaker 2: Did you see the Beyonce one.
Speaker 3: Though, Nope, I'm not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did.
Speaker 3: Was crazy.
Speaker 1: It was like, yeah I did.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I like ascended.
Speaker 3: What is so crazy? It's a concert.
Speaker 1: It was just incredible.
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, is it cool seeing her daughter dance?
Speaker 5: Yes, every moment I was like, there, this is going to end right now because this is like the highest it could go.
Speaker 2: And then it just kept going.
Speaker 1: It was pretty good.
Speaker 2: I also love Beyonce.
Speaker 1: And was it called Renaissance? Is that what it was called? I think so, yeah, I can't remember what Taylor to see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, aros Era as as ariost erasas guys.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you guys are me and Hater of Terror. Swift is the only one. He's the only one. They got the right tour.
Speaker 1: Okay. So we had somebody on last year that knew the ketamine queen that uh administered. Yeah, yeah, the keademine to that killed Matthew Perry. So her name is Jazzuine Sangha and she is going to prison for a very long time after agreeing to a plea deal. She will plead guilty to three counts of kademine distribution, one count of distribution of ketemine resulting in death. In exchange for the plea, Feds are dropping the other charges, she could get up to sixty five years in prison, and then the other four. She's the fifth one out of the five that is being sentenced, so she's.
Speaker 2: Like one of the other ones.
Speaker 1: They all got sentenced. I don't know what. I don't remember what they're No, I don't remember what it was, but I think she's getting the most. I don't remember.
Speaker 2: The other ones being don't take advantage of an addict, Come on right, don't do that.
Speaker 1: And then Terrence Stamp who was a General Zod in Superman and Superman two. He was Bernadette in person a Queen of the Desert who was in Valkyrie and The Haunted Mansion, among others.
Speaker 3: I was just saying, the only thing I really know him from is the two thousand and two on the Mansion movie.
Speaker 1: Or He died at eighty seven years old. A bad cause of death has not been announced, but I'm assuming it was probably old age.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well you passed naturally or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah. When I got it this morning, they didn't have a cause of death yet.
Speaker 2: You know who else died? This isn't Are you done?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: That is not show busy really but meant a lot to me and my young family. Is a man named Jimmy Carter. And it's not the president Jimmy Carter. Is it Jimmy Carter from the restaurant Jimmy Carter? What really?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, Jimmy Carter. There's this restaurant.
Speaker 2: Was not the President.
Speaker 5: There's this restaurant called Jimmy Carter Mexican Cafe. Mexican Cafe, like the whitest name, the.
Speaker 2: Whitest name with it's in a fifth and Spruce. Yeah. Yeah, with the most authentic Mexican food. It's the best Mexican food I ever.
Speaker 5: I didn't think it was that guy, Jimmy Carter.
Speaker 3: Authentic Mexican food is not that good.
Speaker 1: Laura's tastes.
Speaker 2: Anyway, this man at the restaurant tell his dying till the last days of his life, he would help. He would come over to that. Would you stop it? Don't talk trash right now. And I'm talking about a man who just passed away. No, listen to this. He his employees were with him so long, forty This guy was thirty nine years that I talked to.
Speaker 3: Wait, you just did did you do a story on this recently?
Speaker 2: Okay, but no, but this is important I want to bring it up because we just talked about an eighty seven year old who died. Kind of goes into this eighty three year old man who died. Who Jim Carter he's allowed to meet? Okay, he willed his rest on to his.
Speaker 3: Employees, so he did, so who owns it?
Speaker 2: The four managers that have been with him for like thirty nine years.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, it's the coolest.
Speaker 3: That is very sweet anyway, So good job, give me Carter, and you're questionably good Mexican food.
Speaker 1: I think I think if you stop drinking this stuff, maybe you'll get your taste buds back.
Speaker 3: She's drinking again.
Speaker 1: I'm her energy drinks. I think that's it's leveled off for taste.
Speaker 2: But this came from lazy Acre, so it's like a fancy one.
Speaker 3: Oh is it? Okay? I think it's just making her.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's fancy. It's called rust, it's called riot, and it.
Speaker 2: Says endless energy down it.
Speaker 3: That's not your real Your hands are actually while you hold that.
Speaker 1: Wow, oh my god, this is wait No, they're.
Speaker 2: Not whatever, all right, So special guest, thank you for the double D report.
Speaker 1: By the way, you're so welcome.
Speaker 2: Is Evan, who's here for just a couple of days before she starts her get this last year of college. Let Evan, I can't. It's like unbelievable. I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 2: Yes, and this girl is this She likes to call herself a by coastal girley.
Speaker 5: I am a by coastal girly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I loves the West Coast. But she's like, really eaten it up in New York? You really are, ev So do you want to talk about like the developments in your life, like what's happened?
Speaker 1: Or do you not?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So you should preface this by going into what you went into school study.
Speaker 5: Okay, So I went into school studying acting theater performance.
Speaker 1: Oh and by the way, not I'm sorry to interrupt you, but I just saw Shucked the other night. Oh my god, have you seen it? No, I'm the lead actress. Totally. I was like, I could so see you doing that part. That's exactly what I was thinking sitting there. I was like, what is Chucked? It's a it's a comedy about this town where their corn starts to die, and the just the inflection and everything Kevan immediately popped in my mind.
Speaker 2: It's a corn musical to Go Back Corn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, it's funny.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen it though, but yeah.
Speaker 5: And then now I'm double majoring in communications in culture, and I've been working at a French cafe called Maman Go.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Common, it's great. It's like a really upscale, uh cafe, considerately cafe that you. Yeah, it's like a cafe.
Speaker 5: It's like a kitchen bakery cafe.
Speaker 2: It's super cute.
Speaker 1: Do any celebrities ever come in?
Speaker 2: Yes? What's his name from? From Drake and Josh? What's the one guy the one in Jaila, the most probe not in jail? No, no, no, no.
Speaker 5: Jonas brothers, one of the Jonas brothers, Nick Jonas, Nick Jonah with his Yeah, he's come in with his wife like four times. Yeah, he's in a show right now. I think got Lincoln Center.
Speaker 2: Or something and that's where right near her school.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so yeah, so he's come in. What's her name from? Hamilton who plays Eliza the original? Yeah, the original Philippa Sue, Philippa Sue. She came in and I took her order and I have to ask, like, what's your name?
Speaker 2: If they're taking it? Go?
Speaker 5: She got a flat white with whole milk, and she was and I was about to be like, what's your name? But instead I was like I know your name and I wrote it down.
Speaker 4: She's like cool about it, she was like, oh, I was like, I was like, yeah, Like you know, I always listened to your voice growing up and I saw you in like, yeah, why not.
Speaker 2: I'm like, You're just a.
Speaker 5: Whole person that I could talk to you right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So anyway, that's what's up. I'm like, you're so tired now. I've been in the sun all day.
Speaker 4: I have no brain cells, laught.
Speaker 2: What are you doing now now?
Speaker 5: So okay, yes, So I've been working at Maman Cafe in the cafe and recently I started in an internship in their office. So now I'm working with the executive culinary director and I'm like helping him out and like doing a lot of like organizing and like like operations and stuff. So I'm learning a lot.
Speaker 2: Who does he have a collaboration with Martha Stewart. We're collabing with Martha Stewart. Yeah, hello, Hi, So she could be like Martha Stewart Light this light, live for life totally. But so yeah, we had this Long cop. We did the I Ching. Remember we did I Ching my new Ichang. We went into a different universe and we did I Chang. We did communion the restaurant upstairs we were, we did I Ching, and she was kind of at a crossroads, like I love acting, I will always love acting. I know I can do it, but I feel like I've hit a plateau, right, and so I don't know. And I have this opportunity to do this internship and you know, I really I've become to love food of all kind and culinary and just different foods from different lands and everything. And so the I Ching cards told her that she should take the different path.
Speaker 4: Yes, they told me I was already gonna do it, but like they helped me, they helped me like realize.
Speaker 5: Things because you know what the itching, Because I see your face right now, Brian.
Speaker 3: OK, I'm gonna say I'm glad you already, because that is stupid.
Speaker 5: No itching, all these tarot cards, all the itching. It doesn't matter, of course, it's not the card itself. It's not a magic card. It's what you are feeling. And those wise words in where you're at in your life right now can help you realize something that you didn't.
Speaker 2: That's fine.
Speaker 3: I'm going to send you a big box fortune cookies Antimia to make a choice. Hopefully, the fortune cookie will tell you exactly what you need to hear so that you can make your own decision.
Speaker 4: Can