Speaker 1: Here around, you're still here. That would be the biggest moment of this year is we still don't know why this man Vodka is around. That has not been solved.
Speaker 2: We know what he's around. It's a certified oh boy certified.
Speaker 1: Hey. Now hey, now, now like Travis, you had the Travis freestyle, but there's a new Travis Travis freestyle.
Speaker 2: He's got a new you're talking about Tyler?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just mean child. I'm I mean, I don't want to say.
Speaker 2: I'm like, we got Tyler.
Speaker 1: What's going down? Travis? Yeah, I don't know that nigga Tyler.
Speaker 2: Tyler, Yeah, hey, now all of them like.
Speaker 1: He's girl trying to call me hay now okay Tyler.
Speaker 2: Now hey now see now hey now saying now that ship hord nigga fear me. I hope everybody's doing well. I'm uh, I'm gonna try to talk into the the microphone today. They shout out to Sean and the chat. He said, hey, now say now you already know what's going on. You already know what's going on. Christmas is over with, you feel me? But niggas is still in the holiday spirit. Yeah, boxing you feel me? Oh m hm.
Speaker 1: I just have to have some boxing clues.
Speaker 2: Merry Christmas.
Speaker 1: Ho, Nah, I.
Speaker 2: Got a red Bull, so let's have some fun. Everybody doing, I'm good, chilling, Chris is over.
Speaker 3: Oh the Terramna, the Terramoniah, screw it, screw it.
Speaker 4: Whatever I say can and cannot be used against me in the quarter low.
Speaker 2: The problem will g o d I am no. I gotta have an intro for us. You know, hello, little p s A. Let's get to it.
Speaker 5: Holiday season. Just remember these careful words of wisdom. You're gonna have a good time, you're gonna be partying, and you're gonna be celebrating. But don't ever forget for one second that you can't make that one big, deadly mistake.
Speaker 6: Just remember one thing. Don't drink and dry.
Speaker 2: Public service announcement from the excellence of Execution Brett hard Man. Don't drink and drive.
Speaker 1: He said, don't drink and drive. You know what I'm saying. He want you to wait a little pause, a little bit like hey, he almost almost I like he was gonna do that. What's this ship from? Don't be a minutsed bro.
Speaker 7: Like what I tell you about drinking and driving niggah is fun.
Speaker 2: See what you want to do is you want to get you going straight too.
Speaker 1: Ways, if you feel me, just gonna put on the gas.
Speaker 2: You feel me all the way these y'all talking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all you gotta do is you just gotta you gotta follow the lights in front of you. I don't condone this, but if you are gonna do that, follow the lights in front of you, all right, give yourself a cushion and then just follow the break lights. That's how you stay in the lane. Never take them from there.
Speaker 6: What did I walk in on?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: Drinking? How about that?
Speaker 6: All right? All right? A good time?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 6: I accept it.
Speaker 1: All right, we're life, saying street.
Speaker 2: You actually missed a public service announcement from Brett the Hitman. Heard real champions don't do drugs. Also don't drink and drive, or don't drink and drive. All right, I have to insert the power.
Speaker 6: I feel it.
Speaker 2: Okay, you got in the pause. It's like a.
Speaker 6: Damn.
Speaker 1: It's a common right there. Don't drink.
Speaker 2: And driven.
Speaker 1: It's brown. But it ain't even j not this time. Bro.
Speaker 8: You see bread, you see Goldberg. So I was like, yo, man and that nigga. Brett gotta let it go, I'm like Brie.
Speaker 6: Your life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh yeah, it's ops with the whole family. It's everybody got it.
Speaker 1: Ancient Junior said what.
Speaker 8: He said, Brett gotta let it go. He said, me and my dad talk about this all the time. You can't hold a grudge for that long. He said, it's not healthy for your heart.
Speaker 1: You and your dad talk about all the time. So I was like, you and your dad, it's not.
Speaker 6: Healthy for your heart. You get it?
Speaker 1: Is that healthy for your heart? Rap golderg.
Speaker 2: Man Goldberg is gonna Goldberg Son talking that ship Bret Hard next interview. And he's not even that good as a football player.
Speaker 1: I mean, I bet you go one on one with Blade right now. I'll bet you Blade beat him in an Oklahoma drill.
Speaker 6: Go go ahead, so go ahead.
Speaker 1: So I got a son named Blade, Your name is Gage, who you ain't gonna win that?
Speaker 2: They sound like a tag team Blade e Gauge.
Speaker 1: The Outrunners, Blading Gage the Outrunners. I mean I should have did ship.
Speaker 2: That's good Ship Blade Engage the Outrunners. Turbo Floyd is not gonna be happy about that. See you you might you might try to do.
Speaker 1: Something you know, you know, then be coming to tag team. It's like fifty cents first time taking the picture with supreme son.
Speaker 2: Get me, that's a great comparison.
Speaker 1: It's the same man, like you're trying to kill me, like Coftree billions of dollars.
Speaker 2: Man's definitely never gonna let that go, even though you still made millions of dollars, Like.
Speaker 1: Yeah said more.
Speaker 6: You feel me. That's the thing I could have made more.
Speaker 1: You think it wasn't eat him up inside to watch back was cut back into boys Ship second run.
Speaker 2: You feel like it's debatable which run is better?
Speaker 1: You feel me.
Speaker 2: He's just like.
Speaker 1: He could have been me, But this nigga found Jesus is even better.
Speaker 4: Hout of fun, Jesus made him better. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm in Australia pretending to be a pretend to be a fucking GM for a league off two nigga kidding me, I'll be bad too.
Speaker 6: How much?
Speaker 2: How much is Sean really changed?
Speaker 4: Have you seen you next team? And that niggain't changed?
Speaker 2: The bitch what I'm saying?
Speaker 6: You feel me.
Speaker 2: Michael was supposed to be born again.
Speaker 6: You feel me?
Speaker 2: And look at this this filth that he got on my television screen every Tuesday, he's born again.
Speaker 6: Horny.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you feel mean.
Speaker 2: Like he reverted back. You need to wait, man.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Man, Brett might be some of them might be on those talent relations, you know what I mean, because someone to bring he be biging up. He'd be like, yo, yeah, just got hit Man fingerprints all over. He let the kidman.
Speaker 6: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: I remember, oh, I remember my.
Speaker 6: He was counting the money to He was like, yo, it cost me ten million dollars. He got to think of inflation. That's like forty million dollars.
Speaker 1: You got a Canadian man? Is thatigga?
Speaker 6: Forty million dollars?
Speaker 1: Bro, we had inflation?
Speaker 2: Mike said, all about the big fifty million dollars.
Speaker 6: There you go, Yo, fifty million dollars. I'll be mad tooft million dollars.
Speaker 1: Nigga crazy, fifty million.
Speaker 8: Dollars dollar in sight.
Speaker 1: I feel you bread, we're gonna put twenty on ten.
Speaker 6: I I spent.
Speaker 8: I spent, Like one time I went to a restaurant I spent it was and the food was nasty, wasted thirty dollars. I'm still mad about that ship to this day. So I know that Nigga seething every time he sees. Every time he sees.
Speaker 6: Goldberg come back, he's like, look at this nigga.
Speaker 1: Happy you get another belt for what? Oh? He could cuss himself.
Speaker 2: Oh, surprise, surprise, niggas another one and another one and another one after that. Shout out to STG. I'm gonna press this button real quick. We'll be right back.
Speaker 1: So tell them.
Speaker 2: That's how they said, Yo, we used to give me some chicken if you ain't know where love and listen, listen, I want some chicken.
Speaker 6: Baby.
Speaker 2: You can't fight ladies and gentlemen, people with jobs, people without jobs, middle class, upper class, high class, all that cat snakes, chickens, ducks, elderly people and twerkers. Happy Holidays to the tworkers. We present to you another episode of Public Enemies Podcasts. I'll go by the name Oh my God Graham. This is episode three thirty seven of the best things since Wrestling. Here alongside my esteemed panel on my esteemed friends, like, well Christmas was good for you, gentlemen. Man's going down? Ben? How you doing? Bro? You were late? I'll let you talk first. What's going down? How you feeling?
Speaker 6: I was late?
Speaker 8: I got kids and that's the reason why I was like, I can't even I can't.
Speaker 6: I'm not even gonna go into anything.
Speaker 8: I kid, you think these niggas, You think these little niggas have any concept? At the time, I'll be like, hey, bro, can you wrap can we wrap this up? Can you kind of every yet?
Speaker 1: Along?
Speaker 6: I gotta I gotta do something.
Speaker 8: The Sonic movie came out the other day. Where are we gonna go see that? I'm like, bro, I don't I don't know that right now. Can can we hurry this along? Because I got something to do. I really like Tales. I'm like, okay, I like him too.
Speaker 1: He's cool.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's that was my night.
Speaker 1: We had to lie to get out of it. Nobody like tails. They gotta says, I'm talking to my kids.
Speaker 2: Real name Miles. Real Sonic lored when Jelil White was the voice of Niggas eating all the fucking Chili, hot dogs and ship h.
Speaker 6: Niggas said, he.
Speaker 8: Was like, yo, when the when the when the first movie came out, he was like, they really cut me out of the franchise like that, and it really it really disappointed me. I'm like, nigga, you ain't voice Sonic in like thirty years, Like what are you.
Speaker 1: Like we're gonna call oh cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what.
Speaker 6: We got to call snip snip snip didn't. I just didn't like it. I felt like, you know, I was part of the franchise.
Speaker 8: I'm like, they've had like six niggas voice Sonic since since you did Bro, like you just let it go.
Speaker 1: We have Keanu Reeves in this movie. You think you're.
Speaker 4: Not fucking it up for us man nigga, make him planning all year?
Speaker 1: Shut up, you're responsible for Eddie Wislow.
Speaker 6: He's going on this whole like, all right, coming out, Let's let's move it along.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he said, let's move it along. He said, let's move it along. That's what he said.
Speaker 6: He said, let's move it along with all this ship he said.
Speaker 8: He said, Grammy, he said Graham needs to leave Ben's face to talk when he feels like That's exactly what he said to him.
Speaker 2: You know what, Ben could have had so much time to talk if he was here on time. What's going on?
Speaker 6: Once a Christmas episode?
Speaker 2: I'm talking to the with the ugly sweater on.
Speaker 1: I like, this is how you feel every week? Yeah, I like.
Speaker 2: Coo Joe, you mute it. You muted, bron I think your beaut Okay, here words you say, we got a little for you, my brother.
Speaker 6: We all.
Speaker 2: Funny thing about this is now Cujo might have to like leave and come back.
Speaker 1: You would have to ask him, a kid.
Speaker 6: A ready, shut them.
Speaker 2: I could have just shut the funk up and let them get his ship off.
Speaker 6: Look at God, look at that.
Speaker 1: Cuom that I can talk for.
Speaker 6: I was your Christmas right, yeah, talk to them. I'm gonna do the same thing.
Speaker 2: I'm going and I'm coming back.
Speaker 4: Man, now, Christmas. I put my shirt on. Do not disturb. I ain't want to hear nothing from nobody. I'm like, yeah, I'm like, I deal with y'all on twenty six. I did with everybody on twenty six. But nah, it was pretty. It was pretty like I got uh. I finally started Attack on Titan. I started one episode and I didn't realize until like five o'clock. I was like, damn, I just finished the entire first season. It's crazy and that's right there, bro. But then I realized, look up, and the sun is up, because the sun was down when I started. It was like four o'clock. I was like, look at four o'clock.
Speaker 2: For some reason.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I guess anime and then five o'clock the sun was so I basically the sun was up when I was like on episode ten, and then the sun was down again when I was done. I'm like, God, damn, I just went to fit the whole day watching this ship. But no, I was pretty chill. I did that by design. I wanted to make sure I was mentally mentally reset for for the for the rest of the year.
Speaker 2: And next year.
Speaker 1: Mouse power yeah type ship type before yeah, heavy, Pappy boxing, day Tony.
Speaker 2: A big Kwani's eye.
Speaker 1: Every time I had somebody wins quads and id't never know what it is for show though I really don't. Huh. Oh man, Christmas was cool, you know what I'm saying. I got to spend it with family. Uh after I had to go to work for eight hours. But you know that I'm saying, shout out the time and a half. And yeah, man, uh didn't know that Prime rib was They was the Turkey of Christmas and my uncles wanted to have a Prime Rib off pause and guess who won? Me? So do you feel me? And uh, yeah, man, I just got to you know, get Guard's good to see family and like they like they're happy to see you man. Watch Beyonce as a unit.
Speaker 2: That was that was That was definitely a part of my day as well.
Speaker 1: Let you know it was your Christmas.
Speaker 6: Man, do we have Kucho back.
Speaker 1: Who say something?
Speaker 2: No, never mind, you still cook.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: I don't know, my brother, but you are highly baked. You are blazed and highly baked.
Speaker 1: This is the first nothing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you might have to come out and then just come back here my brother, like, don't, don't just.
Speaker 6: I might have to kick you out.
Speaker 2: But my Christmas was cool. Uh played some urban trivia with the fam. Had a lot of uh liquor. That was a lot that was fun. We had uh we had Mimosa's right, and then we need like ice cubes out of Mimosa's, like out of the out of the out of the Yeah. No not not just the champagne though. It was like champagne ice cubes.
Speaker 1: You feel me.
Speaker 2: We put the champagne and you feel me drop a little orange juice and a little champagne ice cube. You feel me. Keep that cold, but also you feel me anyway this cute champagne. You can't do that. It's just it was a part of the movement. But we played some urban trivia. H we played some little one cup ship. Uh. It was a cool little thing, cool little kick. It has some brunch you feel me. Uh you know some some some things going on. Man, I'm talking about I didn't get ship, but good time. We definitely had a good time.
Speaker 1: Then you get as an adult. Now is that you get that You just get to take a plate home? You know what I mean? They give you more food, Like, go ahead and take that little case. You know, I mean like, looking at twenty, you might need this one.
Speaker 4: Day, Like you're right, they say, they see me, they'll be like, ain't They're like, oh yeah you need three plays?
Speaker 2: Huh, thank you. Yeah, nigga, you need to eat type ship.
Speaker 1: We know. We know how you live, bro, you live on your own.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're like, yeah, you know, okay, thank you.
Speaker 1: You probably ate cereal last night. You know you're right.
Speaker 2: I have a cabinet full of food, nigga, and I'm eat cereal at night.
Speaker 1: Nigga, noil, bread and eggs, Nigga, chill it.
Speaker 2: We got gratefuld Still guess what he's some cereal because that's what I talk about. Well, third time can we can we get him.
Speaker 9: Hello, wow, oh shit, we're good. It's a Christmas miracle.
Speaker 1: Baby.
Speaker 9: We Live and Direct Public Enemies Podcasts episode three thirty seven Christmas.
Speaker 1: That was good, bro.
Speaker 9: You know what I'm saying, has some steak, try some eggnog for the first time, not by itself though it's with Fireball. Oh it wasn't my choice. It wasn't my choice, but.
Speaker 1: It was cool.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you know, we uh sparked some watch some wrestling, you know what I'm saying. Dynamite Christmas episode, Darby and Brody did that thing or uh not Darby will Will Oscar and uh Brodie King did their thing. But yeah, that's all I did. Some eat some good food.
Speaker 2: I didn't watched no wrestling until this morning.
Speaker 9: Type type that ship.
Speaker 2: I didn't watch no wrestling, watch the recap of Dynamite, and I was like, yep, that's good enough for me.
Speaker 1: Too. Imagic A bunch of talking, okay, cool, you.
Speaker 2: We can we can, we can talk some stuff. We can talk some things. I need to go into my notes and grab some retrospective ship. But shout out to everybody that's tapped in. Go ahead and hit that like button if you I don't know if you'd like to, you don't have to. I can't make you do ship, but I'll make you do it.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I kind of hate when you guys do that, but it's a it's like I did it one time and I got it. I was like, yeah, let me never do that again. I can talk to our audience like that. I just like they understand my humor. It's like, yeah, but.
Speaker 3: Like what if it's the first time listener, first time listeners day.
Speaker 5: Like.
Speaker 1: Read the description what it is, not explain myself against these niggas dogs me.
Speaker 2: The what is going on?
Speaker 1: We gotta be better.
Speaker 2: But as we're talking about our our you know how we spent our Christmas h and ship like that. We definitely had the opportunity to check out some NFL on Netflix. I don't know if y'all did any of that. You feel me bring that comment back up if y'all don't line that last one, Tony says. Tomorrow is the network finale of SmackDown on T n T in the UK, and the final episodes of A W Rampage and n XT level Up. Yeah uh, that is true. Rampage is ending with this next episode level Up is ending as well in favor of I believe it is a w w E l F G Legends and future greats. It's like a pro concept. I see.
Speaker 1: It's like the like the regular at ht NOOE has started.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a bit of a spin, A little bit of a spin on it, A little bit of a spin. Mickey James is Uh, she's she's back.
Speaker 1: Start out, here's the Undertaker, like all right.
Speaker 2: On the on the NFL broadcast, w w E sent out none other than CMP and Live Morgan to help assist with the promotion of Raw on Netflix coming January sixth.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Live Morgan, she she was at the Baltimore game. She says, she's a she's a Baltimore girly. Uh, you know, she just doesn't really strike me as a as a sports fan.
Speaker 1: Do you I'm a Baltimore girly, do you I understand it?
Speaker 2: You know what's crazy about that this time last year, the conversation around Live Morgan was like about her getting arrested for the weed shit. You know, like, who would have thought that, you know, one allan year later this is where she would be, you know, Women's World champion. You feel me for like half the year, big super push you feel me. She's all over the programming now. They got her out doing all types of shit like this she does. They let her do the chucky shit. She'd be at the movie premieres on the red carpet like live Morgan is doing her thing.
Speaker 6: Man salute her.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she had a great twenty twenty four. That's the first thing that you want to sing. You want to sing your champion. That's why. Well, especially somebody from the current roster, even though we know that they're goulda fucking throw hell and Digga's overall so so I will be here see if o't be here, So you know, hey, that was a good look though. Good for her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Punk was there. He was just losers right here. In regards to the numbers, I pulled them up here. It looks like NeXT's reporting that the two games averaged twenty four point two million viewers, and that's what the Chiefs and the Steelers game was twenty four point one, and then the Texans and Ravens had twenty four point three million view viewers. Both like those numbers combined. It was, like I think they said, like it peaked at twenty seven million, which was Beyonce's halftime performance. You don't say, say, right, that's that's not surprising at all. All right, that's not being the main attraction you know to this entire day. But yeah, uh, given those numbers and what you know, Raw is likely to you know, projected to do, I think Netflix might be in the clear. I don't know if y'all had any issues with y'all like streaming or like buffering or anything like that. How was cool?
Speaker 1: I think they got the uh they got. I think that Jake Paul, Mike Tyson shit really scared the share of them. And you can tell that even though it didn't I think they had like sixty five or some shit like that, some bullshit like that saying probably had the Kendrick box on that ship. But it was Uh. I think he still lost though, but uh yeah, let me I think it was. It gives them a good at least you know it's not gonna buffer. If it in buffer during Beyonce, then you know that it was gonna be. Uh that row can go seemlessly if they wanted to, you know what I'm saying, Like, I don't I don't know what nigga worry about raw like Roberts gonna pull it thirty million every night. Like no, like bro, it's still gonna pull the same numbers. Manig niggn just watching whatever they want now, So it's it's it's a different thing. But no, it was. I think I think that Paul Tyson shit scared him. So I'm they made sure that they were not going to fuck up beyond that ship. No, no, no, no they did.
Speaker 2: Don't ask me who who won though, because to.
Speaker 1: Draw Bubba damn right, like Jesus Black.
Speaker 8: Jesus, imagine going out there scoring two points in front of behind. I'm like, y'all, man, y'all gotta y'all gotta move to usfl or something like that.
Speaker 6: Y'all ain't even be around no more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, niggas go to Tarot Texasiga. Yeah, we about to move you down the street. Beyones does not approve she came out in a Ravens jersey. I would I wouldn't have been mad at her. I'm like, you know you're right.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, you're abolished to fort Worth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, put on these fancy outfits, niggas and disappoint Beyonce and for the twenty seven million people peaking.
Speaker 2: You're kidding me if you want to do that, my gee, I don't know if you want to do that. Let's get into the conversation of, you know, some of the things that we were slated to discuss here this evening. I think I want to start with I don't know, do I want to start with predictions? How do you guys starting with your not not a w predictions, but like our twenty twenty four twenty five.
Speaker 6: Predictions, say that for the last let's do that. I want to say that.
Speaker 2: I like that idea. I like that idea. I just pulled up the notes here and I was like, I don't know if I want to go that route. But since we're in the holiday spirit, we can go ring around the rosie on uh, you know, like Christmas memories or anything involving like any wrestling Christmas gifts or wrestling show memories or things that kind of caught your eye or things that you were called gisel, I know, you know, go ahead, which what.
Speaker 1: You think of man oh Man year out and like you know what I'm saying, it's Christmas nineteen ninety three. I'm a young man opened up his Christmas gifts. And then I get it the prime WWF ring with the with the red, white and blue ropes. You know what I'm saying. It was the raggedy ring too. It was just the blue shit with just like the w w F in the middle, like the old w It was like the w w F. Well, the world is watching the.
Speaker 2: Ship, like the steps like glued to it, like there was like a part of the.
Speaker 1: Man I'm telling you, Like I got that ring. I remember I put the ring together. I put the little sticker in the middle. It was a little off center because I was a little too excited whatever. And then my mom was like, wan the sega, Nah I do, but she's I got you. Some wrestlers got me like a little Bret Hart joint, you know what I mean. I was like, yeah, somebody who would not be named, you know what I mean, one of them joints, you know what I mean. I was still young, so he wasn't racist yet. But also which makes it funny, Also it was on sale.
Speaker 10: C J These w c W toys was on sale, and it was.
Speaker 1: Just the ones that did like this, right, So like this, she got me the Nasty Boys and Harlem Heat I got the Harlem Heat because it was black, but these white niggas was winning those. That was her explanation giving me these toys. And I was like, mam, I love you so much. I'm gonna make these niggas beat the Nasty boys every single time. She was like, that's my boy. And then we went to go.
Speaker 2: Eat Nasty Boys, nasty stupid.
Speaker 1: It was like the four pack too, so it was like this this and then like the space and then like this this, like the spaces between don't drink and drive. It was like Nasty Boys, Harlem Heat. So we was good, good man, that's got my favorite Christmas Wressel memory on.
Speaker 9: G O D G O D.
Speaker 2: I got uh. I remember my cousin used to work at this this toy store that we had in the mall called KB Toys, and and he used to he used to steal a bunch of shit, all right, damnit bunch. That's a matter of fact. That's how I got my first PlayStation getting so he sold it to my mama for like half price, and that was like my Christmas gift. Was like you feeling like you know, he stole that, right, But anyways, he got me one year this this like Goldberg figurine. It wasn't like a regular like action figure wrestler like that bitch was like this tall type shit.
Speaker 6: You feel me.
Speaker 2: It was Hella hub you feel me. That shit was dope as fuck. It came in his big ass box, a little fucking paneling and like detailed like all of like Goldberg's like football highlights and then like his w CW highlights and ship like that. I didn't open that motherfucker for like ten and a half eleven years. It was a minute, you feel me, And then you know, one of the kids got a hold of it and I was like, fucking go for it whatever, you know. But I remember that toy that she was dope, that she was saucy. And then, uh, I don't know, for some reason, like this always like sticks out of my mind. Was like the fucking uh, the fucking what was that ship? Psycho Citi is coming to town? I don't know, you guys remember that Christmas doing that up?
Speaker 1: That ship was?
Speaker 2: I remember they did like a Christmas Caroller Psycho sid thing. It was fucking dope. Uh, But yeah, gresh, you got.
Speaker 4: I got multiple memories because it was always me, my mom and my sister. So she always got me and my brothers and sister a lot of wrestling stuff because my uncle and brother introduced me to wrestling when I was a baby. So for Nintendo sixty four, they got the Ready to Rumble. I remember that shit. I never saw the movie. I played the game, and I didn't see the movie until last year, and I was like, yo, this shit kind of asked, but I remember the but I remember the game, and I'm like, the game wasn't that bad. So but then over time, she got me the you mentioned the WWF range.
Speaker 2: She got me the raw range.
Speaker 4: From like two thousand and I think two thousand and six thousand and five because it came with like she gave me like a for some reason, she was like, they only got white boys. So she got me John Cena Edge and the Undertaker, and I just started playing with him like that. And mind you, I don't know how old she thought I was going accept this, but I accept it because it was free. But I was like twelve, So I'm like, what am I supposed to do with this? What is zachly was supposed to do this? I'm like, I'm twelve years old, man, So I accepted it. I turned it into like a little display in the backdrop like I do do with the belt right now. So that that was my fun memories from when I was a child as an adult, I just enjoy peace.
Speaker 2: I just enjoyed peace and quiet. I just need the peace and quiet. That's all I want to say. All the ship.
Speaker 6: Shout out to de diiction.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 8: Yes, it's Already to Rumble game. But I have is it like is it from WCW or is it like the Boxing one?
Speaker 2: Because I have the I think I think it was the Boxing one. It's just the same name.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I have Michael Jackson's on that game.
Speaker 1: Do you know that that fro Thunder?
Speaker 6: I have that.
Speaker 8: I have that game right now downstairs. I bought it in the TENN sixty four, like probably like ten years ago. When I started like collecting ship, I was like, y'o got that downstairs right now.
Speaker 6: I played with my son like maybe like a year ago. He was like, he was like, why why does it look so blurry?
Speaker 8: I was like, put this ship down, bro, just leave out the room, little nigga.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: The reason why I say Ready to Rumble was because it's so funny. Because my mom thought it was wrestling. She said, it's that little it's that little wrestling game. I was like, no, no wrong genre, thank you.
Speaker 1: That you feel me.
Speaker 2: Because the Michael Buffer ship, let's get ready to rumble.
Speaker 1: It was like his whole ship.
Speaker 2: From like all of the announcing gigs you feel me. And then plus you know what I'm saying, they brought him into w CW and they had him doing all that ship though all you feel me for all the championship matches for me, all the main events.
Speaker 1: And ship like that.
Speaker 2: So it was a big the big thing to have that, you know, that that little connotation. Anybody could have fucked that one up.
Speaker 9: H Yeah, So I might be showing my age here, but I got something similar to GRESH two where it was like, uh, like the two thousand and six like raw set, and it came with like many wrestlers as time, like it had like a four pack of like little ass like wrestlers and you were like collective. But I also got SmackDown versus Raw on the PS two, So it's like facing out of the PS two around that time, and then twenty ten came out. I'm like, oh shit, we got a upgrade for this one, like you can like make the different outfits and stuff like that in this game. I'm like, all right, bro, we got to upgrade. So that was the year I got my Xbox three sixteen.
Speaker 4: And yeah, yeah that was the last year they did roll to WrestleMania where you did a custom person, so yeah that was yeah. Yeah, after that they just start half assing it.
Speaker 9: But yeah, so that's kind of like what was really cool to me around the time. Y'all are like talking about like these like w C W and all just like cool, like you know what I'm saying, Brett Hart era toys, and I'm just like, oh, we got John Cena for like the third time. That's cool. You know, You've got Raymond Stereo here too, you know, all the all the cool guys and ship you know what I'm saying. And uh, yesterday I actually got the like a bootleg mask of uh Raymond Stereo when he debuted uh in the WWE. I really like the Spider Man Yeah, yeah, the red one. It was a Spider Man themed and I really loved Spider Man as well. So I'm like two birds, one stone.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I'm starting my Lutra door mask collection now.
Speaker 4: So I have to say, who Joe, you're saying showing your age, We're probably about the same age.
Speaker 2: I just started watching it young.
Speaker 4: I was I was supposed to, but my mom just said fuck it and just said, yeah, you got it.
Speaker 1: You talked about you told me you got snack Down versus Wrong. But I remember getting w CW Versus the World because it was on sale for my PlayStation in my Christmas snack in one year, bro, I got.
Speaker 8: That for n sixty four too. You know, I was like, I'm buying back on my memories.
Speaker 9: Like to give y'all context. The first wrestling game I ever played was s R two thousand and seven.
Speaker 2: Man, I you missed out a lot of ship.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, I went back and played Here Comes to Pain.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 9: I really enjoyed that one.
Speaker 1: You never played in your house for.
Speaker 9: Man Man too young bro.
Speaker 2: Y sixty four broh.
Speaker 1: Len shot de Vine. I remember w W Revenge, Yo, the greatest game ever made for sixty Hard.
Speaker 2: That game was hard, I said, I said, mayhem, because that shit was horrible, Like Revenge something that you would want to play.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nigga, it's just like c W Nitro like it was just it was like it was just c W versus the World but without the world part.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, Ben. Okay, So growing up as a kid much and not let up, I didn't.
Speaker 6: I didn't get a lot of like is these two what? Nothing?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 8: Okay, all right, okay. My parent my parents are super dupe for religious. So I wasn't even supposed to be watching wrestling at that age because like I came in on like the like the last few years of the Ruthless Aggression there.
Speaker 6: My uncle was like, Yo, you gotta watch, you gotta watch.
Speaker 8: I'm going home and I'm putting it on TV and it's just and they flashing titties and ship like that.
Speaker 6: I'm like, my dad is like, what what is it? Like, bro, what is this? What is this?
Speaker 8: So I wasn't allowed to watch wrestling like fully, so I basically watched the Secret. But my grandmother knew that I had to love for wrestling. So one Christmas, like she's like, I got you something.
Speaker 6: I know, I know you're gonna love it.
Speaker 8: And it was a pack of wrestlers, but they weren't like, they weren't any like real wrestlers.
Speaker 6: They weren't w c W, they weren't w w E. They weren't anything.
Speaker 1: It was like.
Speaker 8: Sand Guy and it was supposed to be like it looked like Sandman. It came with like uh like a bat and like uh like the like the ramp, and it came with another guy.
Speaker 6: He looked like it kind of looked like Tommy Dreamer. And she was looking at me and she was like, yo, you like like who, like who are they?
Speaker 8: And I'm like, my grandma. My grandmother was my world, so I couldn't be like these aren't real, like these are knockoff and where did you get these from?
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's a joint, bro.
Speaker 8: And she was looking at me and she was just smiling and she's beaming at me.
Speaker 6: She was like, yo, I know, I know you love this. I know this is like I know this is everything to you. I was like, I love it, Grandma, I love it, And so.
Speaker 8: I kept I kept to until like until I moved out and I just lost like a bunch of ship.
Speaker 6: But yeah, I have to. I was like, I can't let grandma down.
Speaker 8: Another year, I got like a I got a knockoff Transformers because you knew I love Transformers, and the same thing happened. I was like, yo, I love this was like, Yo, it's not the one you be watching. I'm like, yeah, Grandma, this is off this prime right here, Grandma this yeah.
Speaker 4: It's so you mean to tell me Grandma got duped by Rascal on the corner and saying, hey, I got some wrestling for I got some transforma for you, and it's just not who he's.
Speaker 2: Supposed to be. That's one of the ones where that should just be like on an end cap or something like that. Okay, you feel right like right by the registers type ship.
Speaker 1: You feel like right right next to the fruit roll up Stigga like right there, says wrestlers on.
Speaker 2: It or rumble.
Speaker 4: She's like, yeah, that's that's that's that wrestless.
Speaker 2: Stuff, right.
Speaker 1: This is like when you wrastless.
Speaker 4: Rastle, you know, they like to say it with the r rastless like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is who is somebody they start I don't know, look like god out, this is timmy nightmare. He said it came with him bad.
Speaker 6: When they came with like a bad.
Speaker 8: It came with like the like the railing or whatever like that they have at the shows, and like, oh god, from my birthday she got she I don't know where she found it. It was like a ring and like the the ropes that that that ship looked like I don't even know, like it looked like twine, like if we being we be in real.
Speaker 10: Honest was flawsniggas, many fresh shows, many fresh wrestling ring niggah.
Speaker 2: It's from Ben's grandma great Y.
Speaker 1: That is amazing because she was trying to and she knew so she looked at it was like, Yo, he gonna love this ship because they don't even gonna watch this ship. He just gonna keep it here. You know what I'm saying. When you come over here, all you're gonna come over and show me. Do wrestlers.
Speaker 6: Do that little sugar little move?
Speaker 2: Y'all be doing that little move.
Speaker 6: That's good stuff.
Speaker 2: Let's speech gears here. Let's let's get into some some conversation about Allie Leave Wrestling. They've gotta they've got to show this weekend World's end, last pay per view of the year, the last pay per view of the year. Literally literally, I mean ship t NA might sneak another one out on one of these fridays or some ship. I don't know what, but I know right.
Speaker 1: Boundful bound for Bowerful.
Speaker 2: Please watch this ship. Dot com all right, So we got a w World's Inn is this upcoming Saturday, December the twenty eighth, live from the Addition Arena and or Orlando, Florida. There's eight matches on this card as of right now. They might throw like one or two on for like zero hour or whatever. But Tony Conn I'm liking these, liking these shorter cards. I think Full Gear had like eight or nine matches or whatever.
Speaker 1: For now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for now, but no, no, no, at least he's not throwing fifteen matches on every pay per view and shit, no more like I'll say that you feel me like I'm fucking with you know I'm talking about but as we get into I was gonna say, as we get into Full Gear, but as we get into World's End, you know, closing out twenty twenty four for Alli Lee Wrestling. What's you guys excitement level for this show? One to five? Of course?
Speaker 6: Ben you I say, I say three.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's solid about you.
Speaker 9: I'd give it like a four. I like the card already compared to last year. So the Continental Classic also being like a really big part this year has my excitement, So yeah, I'll give it a solid for.
Speaker 2: Gotcha.
Speaker 1: See Jo, I'll give it. I think I'm with Ben. I'll give it a three, you know what I mean, just because of thunder Rosa only and yeah said, yeah, the cars look better than last year. So y'all get about.
Speaker 2: Three grash, what about you, my brother?
Speaker 4: I give it a solid two point five because the commentw Classic has been intriguing with how they've been booking certain things. And yeah, and the only reason why I gave it a two point five because the car has definitely raised it up from that one point five I gave last year.
Speaker 2: Damn thanks, yeah kind of ass. I was like, I'm glad I didn't cover that ship me myself. I'm gonna give it a three. I'm rolling with the you know, because it's it's it's it's you know, aw does the match match match match match ship? You feel me? And sometimes I don't be liking the matchups of the match match match match match Ship, But these matchups I like of the match match match match match Ship. I will say maybe one or two of them is like even one of them is for sure as uh, you feel me? But that's neither here nor there. But we can definitely go ahead and get into the car and who we think is going to win or lose. Let's go ahead and kick it off with the the inter National Championship being on the line, kenosk to catch it, slated to face off Powerhouse Hobbs and defending championship. MM are we good? Yeah?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Cool the cast.
Speaker 1: I downloaded to bloody say. You know what I'm saying, I keep up? You feel me picking the questioner? You know what I'm saying to retain? Sorry, Will, but you know you know what I mean. I'm picking the cash. You know, I think you gotta finish out the year, right, So come on to Casher, don't let me down. I downloaded this ship right this and thunder Rosa.
Speaker 6: This nigga trying to make me look bad.
Speaker 9: I didn't No, you're good, bro, I didn't download it either.
Speaker 6: You're hey.
Speaker 2: Hey, Sometimes sometimes if.
Speaker 6: You read the notes, you know, helpful read the notes.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, well, then you would know. You would know that you're not even expected to have the app downloaded until January first.
Speaker 6: Now he's doing extra ship. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to keep up, yoa. This the only thing I do, right, the only thing I do right, just to keep up, you know what I'm saying. I wanted to do it, so I didn' forget and this nigga, bad nigga was late and then't mad at me that did something early nigga like, what's wrong with you? Make your fucking big but your wrongs big.
Speaker 6: Nigga?
Speaker 2: That was good. Yeah, okay to Kesha versus Hobbs. Ben is going to Keshta. Gisel's going to catch the bresh. You're going to cash as well. I mean, sorry, my.
Speaker 4: Bad going the one and only to Caster because I respect Will. He just got back, but I feel like got some more cooking to do with that belt.
Speaker 1: So so you yelled that nigga. Man, you'll yell at him. You're yelling him what I told you.
Speaker 6: You already had that. I can't yell at him. You already had it. He was the one that introduced us to it.
Speaker 1: You're not supposed you're supposed to be by.
Speaker 2: That was good man, That was good. I'm going cast by Pinball. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, we definitely gotta put it. I just decided to add that. That was playing.
Speaker 1: He put the parentheses in. You know what I'm saying. He wanted to put an extra over there. He put a foot note in there, but you ain't technical. I'm doing extra ship just using that reck but this didn't put parentheses in this day.
Speaker 2: Wait until you change the fund.
Speaker 1: Right anywhere? First old English.
Speaker 9: Who Joe, Yeah, I'm gonna go to catch it up by pinfall.
Speaker 2: I got you, so across the board nobody believes in hobbs. Mhm sorry something that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, sorry, Well, I know you're following me on Twitter, but like, yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: You're supposed to pick them.
Speaker 9: I know, Bro, but like, Bro, that's a centabon king.
Speaker 1: I would have wiz.
Speaker 9: That's the big pants king.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, sorry about that.
Speaker 2: You gotta do what we gotta do, man, tell me. So yeah, okay, So we're going with across the board. Seems like a formality there.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: The next match that we're gonna take a look at is m J F versus Adam Cole. Well the a W diamond dynamite diamond dynamite diamond ring. It's it's on the line. I don't know why, but m J versus Adam Cole Here we are finally. I don't know what else there is to say about this. This, this match, this program, this feud, it existed, please end it. Yes. Indeed, c J says he is going with Adam Cole Baybey by Pinfall by pinfall. I dig it, I dig it. I am going with m JF because I do not trust uh Tavin and Bennett. I don't trust him mm hmm. I don't know if he can be trusted. I don't know if Kyle O'Reilly can be trusted. But I know them two little niggas that's beIN a jump ship. That's that's how I feel. They tired of the fake.
Speaker 1: Tam you broke ankle and came back, So I understand it.
Speaker 2: Honestly it somebody's tanning uh Samon membership should be on the line here, like one in niggas gotta stop, We both gotta stop. If I'm being honest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, short season three up in this bitch nigga, like damn.
Speaker 2: Crazy, Who's next?
Speaker 6: Who's gonna pick? Give me an jil by pen.
Speaker 2: Gosh kudo?
Speaker 6: Oh my bad.
Speaker 2: M JF. He gonna cheat by pin He's just a cheater.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna go m g F by pinfall.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I definitely think that the Kingdom or Taban and Bennett are gonna align with m g F and then eventually we'll get the Undisputed Era reunion.
Speaker 1: Mm hm oh through through heartbreak.
Speaker 2: Now it could be the Undisputed pinnacle, the Undisputed decade.
Speaker 1: Uh, Adam Cole comes out to I got something, fuck you. I want to astra half point if it comes out too. I don't think I'm going this, Adam, You're the reasons I lose this ship. I'm never gonna chip for you.
Speaker 2: Can't you made your pick?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I made my pick?
Speaker 6: Got you? All right?
Speaker 2: Let's move on to the Tijuana street Fight for the a W Women's World Championship. Thunder ROSSA challenging Mariah may Uh gise you first.
Speaker 1: Man, let me write thank you. I don't even either write this down on my ship. You know what I'm saying. I don't want Ben to have a conniption fit trying to suit you MG for this. So I'm gonna god, man, I'm gonna say fucking Mariah may you though I don't want to man, Mariah made well. It was the street fighter, So Maria Mayby, you know what I'm saying violence m But yeah, I think they think they're fucking treading water to get to this Tony Storm thing. I don't know why fucking thunder Rosa has to be a fucking catalyst of the casualty in this ship. But they'll probably have somebody interfere to set up Tony Storm versus whoever the fuck is interferre, and probably hardly camera and some bullshit and but yeah, Maria may wins.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean Mariah made by penfall. That's easy word.
Speaker 1: Nigga like that again your life, nigga.
Speaker 6: She just did an interview.
Speaker 8: She was talking about speaking in her mind. They're like, yo, man, look how about how your mind to the back.
Speaker 6: Of line is.
Speaker 1: This is the same nigga claim. This is the same nigga Young the Bird lady agenda talking about Rosaird lady leaving that, leaving that in twenty twenty four, like fifty fifty days, who's your pick?
Speaker 9: Give me Mariah made by pass out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's gonna choke her out?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what are you doing something to love in my life?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Trying to trying to protect her, trying to protect her from tapping out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well I don't think she will choke out or pass out. But give me Mariah May I penfall Jennifer's body.
Speaker 2: Now, who's doing extra shit?
Speaker 1: He started it though, you know, I'm saying he's he's David Barksdale. I'm saying he started to beat these So it's okay.
Speaker 2: I'm going alright, may by pinfall. Uh it just you know, it seems to be the case. That's that's what they're gonna do.
Speaker 6: You know this time he said.
Speaker 1: A word yet all right? Uh yeah, come on, Thunder.
Speaker 2: They got this whole thing with her and Tony Storm still happening, so that battle ain't going nowhere until her her face off again. So here's that. Let's get into the Continental Classic portion of this show. We do have the semi finals and the finals slated for Worlds in So there somebody's wrestling two matches, you feel me? Uh So, what we're.
Speaker 6: Looking at here.
Speaker 2: It's Ricochet versus Okada and then we're looking at Will Osprey versus Kyle Fletcher. Of course, the winners of each of these semi final matches will face off in the Continental Classic Finals, of course, also the same night. So uh, first, I guess we'll ask you, guys, who do you expect to plan out of Okata and Ricochet and We'll start with ben.
Speaker 6: I got Ricochet.
Speaker 8: They putting a lot of stock in him, and I really hope he's not going to Andrew Taate like full fledged, Like do you'll see that the wrapping into Andrew Tait like for this new character or whatever. He was like, y'all, Samanth needed maybe me some sandwiches and ship like that.
Speaker 4: Then this nigga used to get called evil Andrew Tates at one point a few.
Speaker 6: Times now to brag, I started that.
Speaker 2: Ship bang bang dang ship.
Speaker 8: You know, he's retweeting Andrew Tads tweets. People are like, oh, this is nasty work.
Speaker 2: I'm like, he saw that episode.
Speaker 6: Yes, Twins, that's.
Speaker 2: What I'm gonna do, say lest instead. Sick of these niggas trying to d and my girl.
Speaker 1: Red make me a samwich.
Speaker 8: When he said that, I thought, I was like, that's really funny. I was like, this is I'm like, this guy is funny. And then I saw a tweet like that he made me. Everybody's like, yo, why are people gassing at this loser? He was like, because they're not stuck in the matrix. And I was like, I was like, yo, I know what you are.
Speaker 1: I know what you want.
Speaker 6: I know what you are.
Speaker 2: All right, we're getting off track, Yeah, real quick, Ben says Ricochet pinfall submission, Uh pen cool? Uh c J go ahead.
Speaker 1: I'm taking Okada because we have to have Okada versus well Lostpree in the finals, and that's how you know I'm picking next. But yeah, I got Okada by pinfall, and yeah, because that's how it should happened. God damn it got direction. I did see that.
Speaker 4: Even though they haven't really I haven't really been I feel like they haven't really propped them up as much. I feel like they're going with Ocada on this one, Like Ricochet is definitely gonna get too cocky and Okada gonna just say yo, I'm gonna catch you lacking, baldy.
Speaker 1: You ugly. Yah man.
Speaker 9: I really want Ricoschhet to go all the way and within this whole thing, but Okada by in fall makes the most sense to me.
Speaker 2: I agree. I agree with both of your sentiments on that, as far as uh Okada going over and them kind of having him not be as dominant throughout this but still of course make it to the semifinals just to give him a little bit of adversity to get through as the champion, and of course this is the first time that we have a defending champion in the tournament. So yeah, I'm also gonna say Okada goes over Ricochet by pinfall. And then for the second side of that, I agree with CJ. I'm looking at will Ospray to get his win back over Kyle Fletcher and face off against Okada in the finals. Osprey has been adamant about using this this tournament to kind of try to turn his fortunes around with his win loss record. I think he's gonna be able to do it. So I'll say will Ospray on the second one, ben Oh by pinfall over Fletcher.
Speaker 6: Yeah, pinfall, muted, oh Ship by pen.
Speaker 2: Gotcha Kuja.
Speaker 9: Also muted sorry about that? Well, Ill Spray by pan fall.
Speaker 12: Gotchash Well Osprey by pan fall, setting up that three three peat, all right, So with that that would be uh Okata and Ospray in the finals.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, So who do you have winning it all altogether?
Speaker 4: I'm going out on the limb and say Okada will will probably get too cocky for his own good and and new will osper.
Speaker 2: Gotcha by pen fall.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna say Ricochet, it's time.
Speaker 1: That is that Tony Kahn talking? Is that Tony make.
Speaker 2: Sure Tony is gonna make sure his nigga gets to the semi nigga playing for second place? So uh c J.
Speaker 1: Your pick, Hey Peeves, happy box to day. I got Okada winning by pennfall because Kyle Fletcher is gonna be a mad piece of ship. I have to lose to this nigga and then force him to lose somehow. So I got with it by uh by Cole Fletcher interference and something like that.
Speaker 2: That's that's that's good.
Speaker 1: Man, that's good.
Speaker 2: I'm going with your I'm going with your I'm going with your pick on that one because I like the idea of Kyle Fletcher sucking it up for Yeah, I like I like that, you feel me because also also also Australia rematch, rematch rematch.
Speaker 4: And I'm about to say, even if they don't go that interference route, they can easily after will win. They can have Kyle snap and attack him and make him like have an injury into the final match.
Speaker 2: Shut out to venue, filthy animal and you got that count to that kind of tend to get off of my freaking potch one two ten.
Speaker 1: Street Sweeper, baby cock ready and let it go? All right, man?
Speaker 2: So everybody made their picks on the finals. Who wins it all? Sorry? I got confused.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Okta by pinfall because of interference by Kyle or a death writer.
Speaker 1: For sure, you just just bad with his Facelet.
Speaker 9: I can see that happening.
Speaker 2: Over all, right. So the next match we are going to look at here is for the TPS Championship. This is a rematch, and we are looking at Mercedes versus Chris stat Lander two.
Speaker 1: Secret of the.
Speaker 2: Secret of the Ooze. I don't know. I don't know how we got here. I just I feel like there was like Yo stat Landers backstage watching Mercedes match and then she she interrupted her on the promo backstage. It was just like, no, I saw stat Lander watching a match. Then I saw stat Lander go up to a willow and like apologize, and then I saw they made this match. That's all. I don't watch Rampage if something happened with Rampage. Sometimes I watched Collision, but I don't really watch Collision unless somebody like Sean tells me to check it out. But I'll check off like the digital clips and.
Speaker 6: Shit like that.
Speaker 2: So I don't really know how she got this rematch.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know how you just explained it. That's literally how how she got it. Hey, Mercedes, Hey Mercedes, you want to run it back?
Speaker 6: I'm waiting.
Speaker 2: And she walked out sick.
Speaker 1: Okay, Chris Statlander was, but she was just as close. We talking about direction direction. Where's Camille in the in the unapployment line because he's a terrible bodyguard, that's what she's at. Yeah, horrible driver. I got Mercedes winning again. My submission this time that made it flash. You gonna say something I can't.
Speaker 13: I can say, yeah, you have saved my name Penfall.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's I'm going out on the limb here and I'm gonna say stat wins and new by Pinfall Hm hm, why why give her this match?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: Good? Okay, making a lot of sense.
Speaker 14: So when we we're gonna see the we're gonna see everybody gonna start doing the Mercedes rains monet rains type ship you feel, because what the.
Speaker 4: Fuck Mercedes or Mercedes holding.
Speaker 2: I was trying to avoid saying that it's coming. It's kind I know feel, you know, just damn bro like, I just I can feel it coming, You feel me, suspect challenge type ship. But yeah, I'm I'm gonna go with stat Landa. I'm gonna go out on a limb. And I'm comfortable with being wrong on this because Mercedes being a double champion, you know, her having the extra gold and the.
Speaker 6: Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, the.
Speaker 2: Pomp and circumstance and all that ship is a part of the character. Plus, if she loses, she still got the Nu Japan Strong title. She walk into the Tokyo Dome with that and smacked Mina around. You feel me, and it's everything's all Peters and creen.
Speaker 6: But I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just feel like, if we want to go into the new year with you know, renewed energy and this next phase of Mercedes Monai's aw run, let.
Speaker 6: This ship go.
Speaker 2: You could you could lose one. That's true.
Speaker 1: Time to get her on that World Championship, on that arc right.
Speaker 2: There, It's about time to get her out of I don't know, competing with the the others.
Speaker 1: Not outgrown the title, She's outgrown the TVs title.
Speaker 2: She's I'm saying she's outgrown the competition of the TVs title. Does that world title she was never in the competition of the TVs title. I'm in here doing y'all a favor. Shout out to Anna J. Your footwork looks great. But I don't really need to be having mattress with Harley Cameron. I don't need to be having matches with you. Feel I'm just saying, like, there's certain before.
Speaker 1: You feel me like that whole Britt Baker.
Speaker 2: Not considered you feel me high on a totem post. You don't need to be having matches with Britt Baker. Yes, you're right, you feel me, but it is what it is. But yeah, that's that's how I feel. I'm gonna go with stat.
Speaker 6: Jesus churse.
Speaker 1: Happens is a story?
Speaker 6: What's up?
Speaker 1: I get that then changed.
Speaker 8: I changed my opinion today everything you just said that, brother, Malcolm.
Speaker 9: So I'm gonna take what y'all said and be like complete opposite of that. Right. So, I think Mercedes retained by Penfall make her look really strong heading into Tokyo. Do I do think that they're going to, at least right now, going to make her the belt collector of the women's division, because I think eventually she's gonna challenge for the world title at all in there's still a long ways to go before we get there, so I feel like maybe one or two more pay per views she keeps holding onto the championship. I think Willow's gonna get involved somehow and maybe we get a triple threat between Mercedes, Willow, and Stat. That wouldn't be a bad idea, but I do think that Mercedes has to gain at least like one more championship before she can start going on that arc of Oh, every challenge or she faces, she's going to lose the title every time until she's like, all right, that was time to fight for the main thing that I've been dodging this whole time.
Speaker 2: I like that idea as well.
Speaker 6: I like that idea. I would change my opinion.
Speaker 9: Bro, he switched sides more than the Big show Man.
Speaker 6: Question.
Speaker 2: I don't know if anybody knows this, Uh, is Nana's Rev Pro title on the line against Mercedes?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's the title yep.
Speaker 4: So she's literally going to Depth collected.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, Jamie Hater was like, no, man, no matter who is, I'm taking everything from anybody, So it doesn't even matter, does it even matter, all right.
Speaker 6: If it's nasty.
Speaker 2: Oh it was like Travis Shumer's girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Wow, she had his nigga eating chicken on like showed her feet Like, I'm not would have talked about this anymore.
Speaker 6: Before we do that.
Speaker 2: With the added wrinkle of Mina's Rev Pro title being on the line, I heard Mercedes throwing out there that she should put it on the line. I didn't know it was official. Given this new bit of information, I'm changing.
Speaker 1: My picture cards change all right, betting on Black.
Speaker 2: Okay that I'm betting on black. I'm not fucking with stat and.
Speaker 9: You feel me not my prediction guy, Like I sold my prediction video pretty much.
Speaker 1: And Mercedes first nigga, let you gonna win because because she's gonna smoker.
Speaker 2: Again, all right, speaking of ship is just because, uh, the aw world title is on the line, just because.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: In the four way match, John Moxley defending against Hangman at them Page Orange Cassidy and j White privileged Hennessy.
Speaker 1: Look at hack Man and the difference between Hayman's pitcher and then James Pincher.
Speaker 4: John Moxley like a disgruntled employee. J White is a supermodel Hangman is deranged and Orange Cassidy is just chilling.
Speaker 1: Yo. Mox and Hangman definitely came to the club together.
Speaker 2: Mox looked like this nigga be chewing on rocks.
Speaker 6: My nigga, Nah.
Speaker 1: As soon as he walk into the bar, he goes break a beer bottle over his head. Just let niggas know what time it is. You know what I'm saying. This is what we're are, Mox.
Speaker 8: That kid that you went over to his house, he had a bunch of holes in his waddy punching there.
Speaker 6: You're over there to play. You over there to play like two ks or ship like that, and like three holes in a while.
Speaker 1: Options in his house.
Speaker 2: My mom would give him a skateboard back.
Speaker 1: He definitely he definitely had.
Speaker 2: He definitely has a silver silver teeth. Now a silver cap kid.
Speaker 1: No, Hangman. Hamman was a definitely type of kid that just had the magnifying glass and then we'll put it on the butterfly that he called in the jar and his wings off as he's doing it.
Speaker 2: Oh no, yeah, burn that Nia's house, Bob, get into our predictions for this. I don't know how you guys have felt about this feud or the larger picture of the death Rider's angle, and I guess what Moxley's mission here is.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 2: But as we go through our predictions and give our picks, give me a little bit of you know, how you feel about the storyline up until this point. But yeah, I'll start, I'll start. Now, stop doing that, I'll start nigga.
Speaker 1: Know to start with nigga, but a nigga. I want to start you.
Speaker 6: Okay, So now you're the kid that had his hand up in class. He's like, ah, not to you.
Speaker 2: Nah, because I'll be trying to spread the love, and like you feel me like, let this person talk first. Let this person talk first, because we all get long winded and you feel me wanting to say all of the thoughts, right, So Kujo will start with you.
Speaker 9: Yeah. So I've been feeling about this rivalry. I definitely think that it was very hot in the beginning, especially because it like kind of came out of like left field with like how crazy it was actually gonna be. Like I knew Max was definitely gonna turn on Daniels. I didn't think it would be to the extent that they pulled it off with And you know, I feel like everybody was pretty hype around the time when like Andretti was going for that like handspring shit, and then Mocksley like manked them. You know, Like I feel like the excitement was really up around that time, But since then we've gotten a lot of the same stuff where it's like, okay, like where's the rest of the roster? You know what I'm saying, Like y'all was fighting them, like y'all was ready to go to war one week, and then the next week, Oh, we have new challengers, so let's leave them alone. You know. That doesn't really makes sense to me. But given the wrestlers that are in this match, in the different story bits that are clashing, I'm like, okay, Like I'm easy to impressed, so I'm not really too upset about it, but I know that I'm definitely wanting more and I'm kind of confused as to like where they go next. But with that being said, Moxley is going to retain by pain fall.
Speaker 4: I don't think they realize that they have the death Riders in the Elite too close in action.
Speaker 2: That's the problem.
Speaker 4: You can't have the death Riders attack Tony Kuhn because the laitis did it like six months ago. You can't have It's like, you can't have this crusade, but then limit it to just five people if it's like this ain't a crcee, this is just Wednesday Bible study. Like I need you to expand your movement and stop with the pointless wigadbabble, but mox to retain.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you saw the little pre taped little promo that he did from Dynamite this week, given that it was a take show. He said something about like I'm the one true king to ever exist, and they don't have the heart and the guts to commit to what they need to do to overcome the empire.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what wiggle babel was until he just described that pro and I was like, Yep, that's definitely.
Speaker 2: Wiggle babbel, just white nigga babbel.
Speaker 1: And you know what's so funny, Like he's just saying ship because that's exactly what the storyline is just doing, Like the niggas ain't doing ship like this. Nigga won this belt and then what Nigga, we won the belt, we put it away and that was for this for the entire stake of the company first time is magine for the entire stake of the company. Okay is sitting there watching his watching his fucking company get taken from him rightfully, so.
Speaker 4: Again within the span of six months, Like nigga, you are a horrible boss.
Speaker 1: But you just dealt with the elite niggas. Them niggas just have mustaches. These other niggas just fucking kidnapping niggas and putting bags over their heads. Like what the fuck you gonna do against that? You feel me for your life before, but now you know, yeah, this fucking this shit has been all over the place. This is is a bunch, It's a clutter fucking shit. And then like just trying to put a whole bunch of niggas, putting all your fucking main event first people into like one storyline and just intertwining it. It should work a little better, but it just doesn't really work because this nigga is just randomly doing shit. And then like to make him like cause because at first, all the way until like last week when they had like a little six man like it's been kind of like on the same kind of level, but then like him having just like him, like having mocks like run out the ring and have Marina carry him out like a classic little heel and shit, like, Nigga, that's not what this has been like this niggas has been around murking niggas before this ship, and now you just make them look like a cowardly heel like this is so, so what'll we doing? We're gonna make him another It's just been a bunch of shit and this is what happens. We let niggas do what they want to do, because now he's fucking not he's well, shit, fuck, it's like Kevin nashbooking w CW ninety nine beat Goldberg. Of course, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: It's like it's like he's saying, I got a point A, but and I got a point B, but I don't know how to get to from point A to point B.
Speaker 1: Bro, He's like a nigga that knows how to Like in college, we knew how to write a paper, or even in high school, you knew how to make a good introduction and a good fucking conclusion and then everything else. You're just like, fuck, you're gonna get there. You know what I'm saying, Just just keep straight but anyway, with that being said, yeah, I'm picking Moxley by by nefarious pinfall.
Speaker 2: Somehow somebody gonna die.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Going into this, this whole storyline.
Speaker 8: I was excited because it started off with I was like, yo, I'm down.
Speaker 6: I was like murder, all right, let's go.
Speaker 8: And then it then it became too much murder and I was like hold up right, like like what like you just killed you killed the cameraman, bro, what what did he do? That doesn't add to the story, That doesn't that doesn't make anything better. It just got like I feel like they found like what was clicking for them, and then they just like overdid it, overdid it and overdid it and over did it to the point where no one cares. And then you you led the storyline out and you're like, okay, like we're gonna reveal like who's really like in charge, like mock saying like oh this is not your company and all the other type of stuff. But it's been months upon months and it's like, yo, I'm not really interested in the payoff of it anymore. It's like I just I just need you all to wrap it up or move on to the next phase of it. Or whatever we're gonna do, because this, for me is not really I'm not really excited. I feel like this rivalry has I feel like they've done what they were doing on screen and done it in real life. You're holding the title hostage like you're like, honestly, you're holding the main event hostage. I'm like ready to move on see some exciting shit, but y'all keep bringing us back here.
Speaker 6: With that being said, give me Moxley, and I hope.
Speaker 8: To God that they reveal whoever is like their backer or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it feels like it feels like something with the booking changed along the way, Like I don't know, it feels like they made a pivot or shift at some point and like they decided not to go as hard because it's like, like, how do you like once you get once you get to like you start with murder, then where do you go?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 2: I mean, like if you start, where do you go? You know what I mean? Tie In the chat, he says, uh, really feels like this is Max's idea, but he doesn't have a clear path to get to the next step. Yeah, that's kind of what I feel like, is, well, we know this is Mox's idea for sure, him pitching Tony Kahan on this, and I don't know. I feel like both of these guys have like really like erradically nuanced personalities to whereas like they can both kind of talk a bunch of nonsense to each other and it'll make sense. But for us, like we need them to kind of fill in the blanks, and I feel like they've kind of not been able to do.
Speaker 6: That with this.
Speaker 2: I don't know if there's a larger thing behind this of like Shane McMahon or a backer or some larger picture. With Moxley, he was talking for a while like somebody was pushing him to do this, or not necessarily pushing him to do this, but he was talking for a while like he was working for like a larger like presence or a larger something you feel me effect or whatever. But now it's just like a regular we're taking over movement, get with it or get rolled over type shit. And I don't know how effective that's going to be for AW because it hasn't necessarily been effective thus far. But I don't see anyone of the current field here taking the title at this point, so hopefully there's more revealed, there's another shoe that drops, There's you know, more to be had with this story, and hopefully that gets more people involved in, more people on board. Last year, and I'm gonna go ahead and say Moxley retains by Pinfall, I put it on my thing. I just didn't have it up in my you feel me, I didn't have it up. But yeah, Moxley Pinfall, he's going to retain. That's what we're doing. But I don't know. Last year World's In ended with that big shocking reveal, you know what I'm saying, Like Small Joe won the title and then we had Adam Cole revealed as the Devil, Like do they have If they have anything that would be like that, like signature moment for this show to put it over the top, it would have to be something with the Death Riders right, like a like a new chapter opening with that. Maybe FTR return, Kenny Omega return, Adam Copeland has was he's supposed to be on the mind of the first said didn't get kidnapped type shit? You feel me?
Speaker 6: So, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I hope they have something good to take us into twenty twenty five to close out aw just to I don't know, I feel like they need something big to just people's attention.
Speaker 1: You feel me, I think it's just And then it doesn't really make sense because like it's a four way, so it's an easier way, and it creates more suspense that he can lose. But when you have two niggas like Hangman and j White, who who clearly hate each other, and they're probably gonna be their own detrimental downfalls in this match, when the only nigga that is focused on the objective is the nigga that keeps his hands in his pockets and wears glasses, it doesn't give a fuck about ship. It just really doesn't. It just doesn't seem right to me, Like Orch Caves doesn't care about ship, but he seems to be the only one to focused on the objective. You're like, Yo, we gotta beat this dude, and then everybody and then Jay White it's like, Yo, fuck you hang Man, and the hang Man's like, Yo, fuck you Jay White, and.
Speaker 2: Nigga said, and Nigga said, what we don't need is absolutely hang Man.
Speaker 1: Out of all, Hey, there he is, I got there is so much.
Speaker 2: That there is my Man, Man.
Speaker 1: No, goddam.
Speaker 2: Man got the Hey hang man, I fucking with you, man, Now you been that was your Christmas house?
Speaker 1: The family talking about still sitting in front of burning houses.
Speaker 6: Nigga, man, man, I'm just glad that you would the leather jacket.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 2: Now we all got jackets on.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 2: We we clicked up out here.
Speaker 6: You're talking about?
Speaker 1: Is you? Is your horse? School will Beyonce? His horse?
Speaker 2: Did hey Man's horse die?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: He just lost them. Oh okay, all right, my bad.
Speaker 1: He's orphan like mufasa.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I want to see that movie. But then I don't want to see that movie because it's like, man, you crushing my childhood dreams with this revisionist history ship, you know me, And it's just like, you know, yeah.
Speaker 1: I gotta see it because I got to see them niggas gang up on a white lion for once. So I'm like, yeah, mm hmm.
Speaker 2: He does says, uh, where does Christian fit in all this?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he could cash in his little thing.
Speaker 6: It's contract.
Speaker 1: I think he's gonna do that in Australia. Why why not do it in front of more people or when you least expected. Why Australiaga, because it got vengeamines down there. Niggas, they got vegaminite nigga, they got fucking Joe Ingles. You're gonna do that ship in a Joe Ingles Jersey all what happen when you put me on the spot dollar is what I do? Man?
Speaker 9: But why.
Speaker 1: So usually want to say because stone Co said so? But playing on Benjamin, are you'll surprised? We're confused? Or how a w in the full gear with Darby trying to run Death Riders over? He's not in the World title match? Is it good? A lot of this ship don't make sense, man. Maybe he got the title shot. Maybe him and Chris stat Lander had a coin flip to see who's going to be in the title match and she won. None of this ship makes it. I don't even know. I don't even know what Darby Allen is doing. He's more focused on the objective more than Hangman or fucking j White, so he would be more I think it will make more sense him to be in the match, either one of them.
Speaker 4: That man destroyed his car started bleeding legitimately just to not be on the car.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, let's talk about niggas and cards. I mean, the possibility of You Feel Me, w Allen could have been on the World's end card, but unfortunately he was mathematically and statistically eliminated from the Continental Classic. If he was more focused on that rather than death rider shit like will Osprey told him, he could have been in the finals. You feel Me. But now let's shift gears here because we've got a situation where I guess internally WWI has been talking about what should be the main event, or what should be one of the main events of upcoming WrestleMania forty one, and it seems as if there has been internal discussions on having Seeing Punk versus Roman Reigns. Now, this is I guess, with the caveat if Dwayne the Rock Johnson is unable to appear, this continues to be a conversation if the Rock is going to be available, And just more and more little hints and things sprinkled into the news cycle of why this could or could not be a thing. But this this new news tidbit of you know them possibly thinking of doing Roman Reigns versus Seeing Punk at WrestleMania this year rather than Roman and Cody three or Roman in the Rock or seth and seeing Punk. What what do we think about this? Where are your thoughts? How do you feel about this? Ben? You can kick us off.
Speaker 8: I think this would be good because the build has been organic.
Speaker 6: See they look at it me could and making face and shit like that. I don't give fuck. I'm a seeing punk guy. I don't I don't give fuck. Make good.
Speaker 8: It looks you want it just feels like just very organic in the replacement of.
Speaker 6: You know, if the Rock is unavailable.
Speaker 8: But I don't want it to get to a point where they go too far with it and we get another situation like last year, where everyone's locked in they think this is what we're getting in. The Rock steps in and it's like, hey guys, I'm back and we're like, we already got emotionally invested into this. You can't keep doing that. That's what I'm scared to get invested in that because I feel like that's what he's gonna do. I one hundred percent feel like he's gonna be like, Okay, we get to this point, or you know, you could you could go on the other option of having him face Cody, because he was really like big on facing Cody, Like you could do that and have both matches but either way, I would really like to see this because like you had all the shit that see him Pump been talking over the years like yo, I never really got my main event. I never got my main event. Had to make Roman look strong and all that ship built up with you know the fact that he he was like, yo, I want the favor and all that type of stuff, Like I feel like it could work.
Speaker 1: Please hm hmm. I think I think I agree with Graham. I think it's I think it's dependent on if Dwayne Dwayne's plans on what they want to do for WrestleMania, because, like Nigga said, shit has been organically building between Roman reigns, like Nigga like, so he could have pulled back from the co Cobana interview. I remember what you said on rejact his interview about me making me strong, like Nigga, Like, I think Robert Raine don't give a fuck like that, Nigga. I think they have. I think they're just trying to fucking shoehorn see him punkin to a WrestleMania main event because it's probably his kind and putting Rome range with see him punk is like, it's there's nothing, There's nothing like them. Niggas haven't even interacted like that until just fucking shit like you can do like the whole Like yo, he held him back going into war games, nigga, Like, oh okay, nigga, like this nigga Drew McIntyre took my friendial bras and shoved it at my mouth. Falls like ain't know, like it's building the ship. They ain't know WrestleMania main event type shit. I think they're just fucking throwing that ship out there to put the feelers out. I know it's card subject to change type shit, and you know, anything could happen, especially in between the beginning of the year all the way to wrestle Mania in Vegas and shit. But I think it's just something like just putting your two biggest niggas together and was put that out there at the top of the board and then whatever, the chips fall, the chips fall. But he he ain't no shit like that. We've been thinking about this for like.
Speaker 4: No nigga like Ruma is such an asshole here. He can bring up, Oh, you've made me look strong? How strong is that?
Speaker 2: On?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Staff affection man, Like yeah, you called c MZ pack Nigga bitch as niggah.
Speaker 4: Man, I'm gonna I'm gonna whoop you so bad. You're gonna yo. UFC weren't gonna look like Child's player.
Speaker 1: I mean you probably beat him up to.
Speaker 2: It's like, okay, you feel me? Like, okay, cool, seeing bunch of zingers, see you're right, then seeing Punk shoots back. I couldn't make it in the UFC. You couldn't make it in the NFL, all right.
Speaker 1: Next I would watch just to see that ship.
Speaker 2: It's like, okay, you feel me? What else is new? You feel me? I think that if they do go this, this match could be hot. I think them doing the whole thing with you know, the whole favor with Paul Hayman, and that being like a fail safe, you know, breaking case of emergency shit, Like they can open that Pandora's box whenever they want to. So if they want to do it at WrestleMania, they have that option. Now, if they want to hold off on that, they have that option because they've already planted the seed. But yeah, this is just hinges on. I guess if the Rock actually makes himself available for WrestleMania, and I just don't like how the Rock's involvement creates this domino effect with the rest of the fucking card.
Speaker 1: Like we did it with Goldberg, we could do it with The Rock, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's funny, we'll get that board member. Yeah, but it's just like I get that, but like, if you're a board member, then motherfucker be a little bit more involved with what the fuck is going on as far as letting us know what your real fucking schedule is and what you can or cannot do and stop playing this you feel me? Back and forth, the Hopscotch, whatever the fuck? What's the ship this is?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying? I Kansas, No, not Arizona.
Speaker 2: Playing and like really commit to it or fucking don't you feel me like this? I think that they can do this, But for me personally, I either want to see Roman Rains versus The Rock this year or I don't want to see it ever, because nigga, you're finna be fifty four, fifty three, fifty fucking five, my nigga, Like, when are we gonna do this match? Roman has already kind of switched up his wrestling styles where he's not as exciting as he once was. You can't go like you once did you feel me? And you was never like super special technical n ring you feel me? It was like, what kind of match quality are we going to get from Roman Raines and the Rock if and when they do final step into the ring in a one on one thing. I don't want it to be a situation where they only are able to live off of pomp and circumstance, or they're only able to live off of the idea of aura rather than working in actual decent fucking match, Like that's gonna be.
Speaker 4: Off popping circumstances because he can't he can't keep saying, he can't keep saying oh now, that's not the time where your body is saying hurry the fuck.
Speaker 2: Up, right, Father Tom is undefeated, So like, I don't know why we think we can continue to kick this down the road, but chop fucking chop man, nigger, Like, what what are we doing?
Speaker 1: Don't? I don't issue a slight apology to Ben because I fucking totally didn't remember the fucking Paul Haven dynamic between the Roman Reigne andcy and punk shit that you can do. I totally forgot about that ship. So issue a slight apology only because it's slight because he didn yelling Graham for using the fucking app but uh, like that that makes a whole lot of sense, Like, but can you can you make I mean, I guess you could build till four and a half months to WrestleMania with the Paul Hayman seeing Punk Roman Raine ship, but it's really could that be a main event without the belt or a belt? Maybe night one? It's gonna Roman reigns like a Night one, nigga? You no exactly like a Night one to you?
Speaker 2: No, the only way Roman reigns is a Night one, nigga is if I'm doing it, I'm pulling double duty again and last this year never doing that again.
Speaker 1: Yo, It's what for Mowana too? You know what I'm saying. We were definitely getting Roman Rain for seeing Pup, but since that ship's doing kind of good, like damn.
Speaker 2: So what I'm saying, man, that's what I'm saying. I just I want to see the match. I've been wanting to see the match. I'm tired of not seeing the match. Bro get to it.
Speaker 1: Bro see you see Young Rock. You know what I'm saying. The TV show made you want to see him? He told me acknowledge he was with the Wrestle of Wrestle Medium in your Maine event one day.
Speaker 4: But they should be bloodline rules to cover up limitations and just go for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I'm saying. You get all the Pomps circum circumstances, you can get all the watching Man Randy Savage things.
Speaker 2: So anything else on Broman and Punk we are we good for what else?
Speaker 1: Man? Let's give our predictions for twenty twenty five. Crack prices going down, all right, so bylow.
Speaker 6: And invest in bacon.
Speaker 1: So yeah, Tornado's a coming.
Speaker 2: Go to SAMs of Costco, get it, get a big bag.
Speaker 1: Hey, I remember we're talking about the like we had a prediction for right, Yeah, we had a prediction of twenty twenty five, and I wanted to uh throw mine out there real quick.
Speaker 2: No, no, man, you cannot do this. I can't. I actually can. Because the way we're this is we're going to revisit our twenty twenty four predictions and then we're going to talk about them, and then we're going to go into our twenty twenty five predictions. Because I want to know first what we got right and what we got wrong. That's how we do these things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, twenty four versations.
Speaker 2: Of course this every year, really, this every year I recorded these. Uh well, I had to go back in November and pull these back up so all my hard work from last month will not go ignored. All right, you gotta you had to listen back to that episode, and you know sometimes I don't fucking like doing that because I hate hearing myself talk. Now. Uh So with our bold predictions for twenty twenty four, of course it was just h CJ. Ben and myself at that time. So as we look through these will address and here we go. Ben said. In twenty twenty four, his bold prediction was Keith Lee returning to the WWE. Now that was just based off of vibes, not even like no idea of like his actual contract length or anything. It's just like, you know, I'd like to see him go back because I hate this fucking shit.
Speaker 6: So he was way off.
Speaker 2: Jesus, yeah, Jesus, Chris like that.
Speaker 6: He's still doing that wizard shit too.
Speaker 2: C j Uh said that Chad Gable would win his first singles title, Damn Chad. Also incorrect, Gres, you got like a buzzy safe on wrong answer Buzzer or something like that TV right. Uh, I said that Gunther would win the World Heavyweight titled by fall he wanted us, but by summer I'm slam. So that was one that I got right that week.
Speaker 1: When he said, no, we're gonna do this for you said, gotta let your niggas know that I was right and you two niggas wrong.
Speaker 2: Actually, really why I wanted to do this because we all had interesting Goldberg predictions. Next we'll talk about Goldberg predictions.
Speaker 1: I apologize, apologize, Milburst.
Speaker 6: What's going on?
Speaker 2: Last year that in twenty twenty four Goldberg would finish his WWE run? I was wrong, Goldberg, he was almost right right, bad blood didn't happen. He did announce in twenty twenty five he will have his retirement match with the WWE. But I was wrong because it did not happen. In twenty twenty four, h CJ says that Goldberg would be retired by Wardlow.
Speaker 1: Hilarious, niggat, I don't even care niggas.
Speaker 2: Ben also believed that Goldberg would retire in a w There was no opponent listed, but Goldberg to aw retirement.
Speaker 8: Oh that's what was happening last year. He was like, yo, he saw how they treated thing. He was like, I want to do that ship too.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's what happened. I feel like I feel like that wasn't far fetched, but that.
Speaker 1: Happened me see Goldberg or Warload this entire year either that way wrong.
Speaker 2: Upon the conversation of free agents and where they would be going and where they would be landing h and a not so bold prediction here was Okada to a W by myself. Okada to WWE by Ben Okata is an aw now no brainer. But Zach Saber Junior to a W was also a prediction of Ben's. Zach Saber Junior is currently the IWGP champion New Japan, so that was incorrect. Now CJ said that Jade Cargill would debut and win the title from Rhea.
Speaker 1: I was drunk.
Speaker 2: I predicted that the tag team titles would be split by WrestleMania. They had a ladder match to do that, so I got that one. I also predicted a Tony Khan meltdown. I don't know that Tony Khan actually had a meltdown. I mean, I don't know. He showed the Seeing Punk footage. I don't know if I would consider that a meltdown, you know, but that was the look at you, bro.
Speaker 1: He said he had the best niggas of all time.
Speaker 2: That's not a meltdown though, that's him saying some weird shit. A meltdown like spazzing out for really, you know what I'm saying. And CJ predicted that Tony Kahan would enter into a feud with Chris Jericho.
Speaker 1: That sounds like a good pick.
Speaker 6: I felt like possible, it really does.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yo, that would have been the most reasonable thing I said that whole day, all right.
Speaker 2: So that was our twenty twenty four predictions and how we did with with trying to guess how things would go throughout the year. But twenty twenty five is upon us, man, and uh we're entering into a new Fails the Triple.
Speaker 1: Ah era, right, oh my god, the Paul the Vec era. We are here, motherfuckers. You don't know you see that night to WrestleMania.
Speaker 2: But yeah, let's uh, let's go around the board here and uh let's let's talk about what we might like to see or what we think will happen in twenty twenty five. Damn Jay Champ says, didn't he have a meltdown when gender Face seth for the title. That's why gender lost.
Speaker 1: That was different. That was like, you know what I'm saying, he was just he was just he was just holding hooked down. You know what I'm saying. That's different.
Speaker 4: He let the trolls get to him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure. But yeah, predictions, what are we thinking, what are we seeing? What are we envisioning? Who's got the crystal ball I'm talking about? Uh, We're gonna start with uh Kujo and then Gresh and then we'll go ce J, then myself U.
Speaker 9: So I'm gonna try to go from like least bold to most bold Chad Gable, and then those folks that American made, they're gonna go over to SmackDown. I think they take over, you know, give him all the belts. They got to two US titles now, it would make sense. Melomania. I think Carmelo Hayes gets crowned United States Champion at WrestleMania. No matter who is the champion at the time. I think bron Breaker he's gonna become world champion. I'm not gonna give an exact timeline on that, but I think he will be World Champion before the year is over, and then Athena. I think somebody finally the thrownes Athena. But I have a timeline on that one that will be in the second half of the year.
Speaker 4: Yeah, three years as champion that point, forever champion for real.
Speaker 2: Told you all all right, bang bang bang bank.
Speaker 4: So for me, I oh mm hmm. I predict that some people are going to be mad at this, but I don't care. I predict that at some point one Moraines will be champion again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love it. I love it. I like I just.
Speaker 6: The man.
Speaker 2: It's it's inevitable at this point.
Speaker 4: But that's just my that's just the top of my boat, but my actual bolt.
Speaker 2: I definitely see.
Speaker 4: Ricky Starks debuting in WWE at some point and by at least by Summer Slam of next year. And as far as for the women, I don't want to leave the women out. I can definitely see.
Speaker 1: Who.
Speaker 4: I can definitely see live being a two time champion because she's going to lose that title next year in the beginning, but I definitely see her. Like I know a lot of people don't really rock will live, but I definitely live being champion again at some point next year, because I feel like she's established herself nicely in twenty twenty four despite the questionable booking.
Speaker 1: Hey, you know what I'm saying, go rapid fire. You I was saying, can My brain's working in mysterious ways, you know. I mean, I think Jamie Haters gonna come and win this belt back eventually and take over the entire women's division, while Mercedes just does whatever she wants in Japan. But my main prediction is I think this New Day storyline is gonna lead to one of the three. Also, I think Biggie's gonna come back and wrestle this year twenty twenty five. But I think it's gonna lead to one of the three getting the world title. One of them three. I don't know which one, but they're gonna get a world title out of this fucking New Day, fucking loving hip hop loving New Day drama that we got going on, because this ship is too damn good for somebody not to leave away with something other than Supreme you know, I mean Supreme Royalty over the New Day. But yeah, I think that's gonna happen. I got I think Becky Lynch and Charlotte gonna come back and make the women's version of the of the two Women Power Drip and then just went all the else eventually took.
Speaker 2: So I'm rolling with that.
Speaker 6: Okay, So.
Speaker 8: This one of the nice obvious see and punk, it's a world title Finn Balor gets a legitimate world title run. And let's see, uh.
Speaker 6: Jordan Grace wins the women's Money in.
Speaker 1: The bank in Jersey.
Speaker 6: Atlanta.
Speaker 8: We'll say Philly because he was redeemed by then. Let me see, trying to think of a good one. Joe Hendry goes to SmackDown.
Speaker 1: See, I have to live that. I like what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I think there's another good one that I could make. Concina beats Rick Flair's record.
Speaker 2: Okay, mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Do you think it's another title run?
Speaker 2: I mean he would have to to beat the record.
Speaker 1: I mean which title though? Is that title? In general?
Speaker 4: You know he could take to go to true starters route and win the title on his last mass match and didn't vacate that ship.
Speaker 9: It would have to be the World Championship because that would be the that's the main title that Rick Flair was known for. So if you're going to beat the record. You should do it with the title that for.
Speaker 1: Nah fuck that, you gotta be Cody for that ship.
Speaker 2: Be coldy bleach blonde.
Speaker 9: There one to do it, peace Keeper.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's what Cody fucking just insane and then he just I think that Cody finally, I think the fucking I think the fucking the weight of being the face of a company finally takes over him like fucking venom. And then he gets it too his villain arty. Also this year, I think it happens in the spear WrestleMania Night one.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with I'm gonna go with CM Punk getting his WrestleMania main event. Mm hmm, be that Night one or Night two. I'm gonna say that Malachi Black ends up back in the w w WE at some point.
Speaker 1: Same name or as Alistair again Alistair.
Speaker 2: He's back to Alistair, of course, and they give him a little creepy coffin rise up thing back. I'm gonna say that Dave Meltzer gives Rock Sam Perez at least two five stars matches next year, at least two five star matches at a You Feel Me at a at A Meltzer's rating scale. I'm gonna say, uh, Tony Kahn books Kenny Omega and Kazushko Okada for all In in Texas. I'd also like to see Ricochet versus Will Osprey at that event, but ship if he keeps fucking booking them for random matches on Rampage. I'm kidding Dynamite, but still like, stop doing that ship making it not special Nigga, but uh, I'm gonna go with Okada versus Omega all in. I'm gonna say that New Day faces off in a triple threat match at WrestleMania, and this whole TPI and Xavier eventually breaks down to more arguments. Biggie returns at some point and they throw it all together into a triple threat match at WrestleMania. They have that match and a big group hug after.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a that's a that's that's a that's a WrestleMania main event right there.
Speaker 2: It's not no, it's going to open the show.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's a.
Speaker 1: I'll go home and go get you know, I mean a fat burger.
Speaker 2: I'm and the last last thing I got here is a aj Lee. She returns to w w W in.
Speaker 6: Some fashion.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm new nxt GM.
Speaker 2: That's all I all right.
Speaker 6: It's the bird Lady agenda.
Speaker 1: She does nothing but being a useless tag team probably with ankle waits the bird ankle. It could be bird Ankle agenda. That's all I got, man.
Speaker 2: Uh, I don't know any anything else as far as bold predictions. I don't know if anything, if anybody said anything that sparked anybody's mind off of anything. Uh much all we had for the show here today.
Speaker 1: I liked.
Speaker 9: I think Chada Parker wins her first Women's champions shit.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, see that as well.
Speaker 1: I mean, like, I agree with you. You know what I'm saying, because I too think Jada Parker is the perfect human walking the earth right now. But Julia's over there, and like Stephanie van Corn, we ain't even seen a People of the niggas yet, so they probably go fight about seven times.
Speaker 9: I didn't specify which title though, I think it's gonna be the North American, the Women's North American Championship first.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, Fay don't need that. Yeah, I don't don't pass that over.
Speaker 1: I think I think and Jay and Jada will be the new team Bad.
Speaker 2: Fire Fire.
Speaker 6: I like it. I like it.
Speaker 2: I like it A lot people win. Team Team Light Skin is crazy. All right, guys, okay, listen, looks like a couple of people here in the chat have their own predictions. I'll read through some of these real quick, and then we can get the fun out of here. Uh all right, cool, good fellas, says mineus Sena against the Bell breaks record. Bailey becomes first new Grand Slam champ win in ic in US Championship. Okay, I got you, Tony says. My prediction is Kyrie saying is all elite and challenges Mercedes Money for the iw GP Strong Women's Championship. All right, that's not possible. Kyrie Sane signed a one year deal. He Derrick Henry is fucking wild.
Speaker 1: Carry wrestling.
Speaker 2: He did have another one, no, he says. Dream match of KO World champion Jordan Grace faces Zaria at stand and Delivery in Vegas. Okay, I'm with that match, bro type ship type ship. Uh, let's see. Jake Champs says twenty twenty five prediction. Johnson's final match will be between one of these men, Randy Punk or Roman. It sounds about right, something about right.
Speaker 1: It'll four away all one time, just like they're doing for the aw Championship.
Speaker 2: That world's in good fellow Bailey versus Jada, It's coming, Tye says. I predict Cardi b is going to be involved in a match at SummerSlam.
Speaker 6: Oh god a lot.
Speaker 2: If she like she might not be like in the match, you know what I'm saying, like as a competitor, but as like uh special like ringside enforcer or guest announcer, or as the valet or accompanying somebody and trip somebody up type ship.
Speaker 6: I could see that.
Speaker 1: What about her like making like a new themes off of Bianca or something like that, or Jay and then wrapping her und I like, I like to see that ship.
Speaker 2: Especially, like I could see that if they do, like if they do like a compilation or something like they did with like the fucking like Aggression or whatever that shit was.
Speaker 1: You feel me like, Oh prediction new Aggression album on that one too. You know what I'm saying. You go through both sides, you know, say they're gonna make the biggest he gonna have a big war for Graham Services for all rap albums and restling related.
Speaker 2: I mean, raining down the blessings on me. You know I'm not gonna say no to that, but on g O D now, thank you for adding this additional comment. Now I feel like none of this is gonna happen. He says, she did the summer Slam promo. I can see her doing something as an album rollout. You know, God damn well, that album ain't coming.
Speaker 1: Every time you said album is like putting the sun on the on the vampire. Oh the album album.
Speaker 2: That is an oxymoron, Like the fuck we got what we got? You better be happy with that ship. But with that said, let's get the funk up out of here and shut this bitch down. I hope you all have enjoyed the offering here this evening, and thanks for hanging out at the Enemy's P three on all social media platforms. If you're not following us, please go ahead and do so. If you're not subscribed to the YouTube, please go ahead and do that as well. Patreon dot com slash public Enemies is going to have a brand new slate of content going into the new year, looking on some things that we're really excited to present to you all. However, in the meantime in between times, make sure you tapped in stay tuned in, stay dangerous, and you know what I'm saying, you saying, fuck with it. This Saturday World's In post showed me and jigsel Kujo you sliding.
Speaker 9: Sh I'm a beater. I'm my beater. Be a little bit late if you gonna be late, but we're gonna be late.
Speaker 1: I said, gotta watch this Ohio State game. You know what I'm saying. College football playoffs going on.
Speaker 2: On g O D on g O D at the Enemy's p three on all social media platforms. Though, if you want to follow me directly, you're more than welcome to dou so beat me there. Don't meet me there at Oh my God, Graham Cej's holding up the bell. Please talk to him.
Speaker 1: Hey man, you can follow me at Yeah, that's me all platform. Yeah, underscore, that's underscored me with two e's. Yeah, I'm thankful. At the end of the year that spit it again with my brothers, my new brothers and old brothers, and you know what I mean. Make sure you follow them too, because we all are gay. And if they don't like you, I don't like you straight up.
Speaker 2: You good, go ahead. There you go.
Speaker 1: He's in your face and you ain't saying nothing to this nigga.
Speaker 4: Yet on ex Twitter, whatever you want to call it, ayoas grass everywhere else. I try to be funny over there. Sometimes it don't work.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you follow me on Twitter, Instagram, TikTok at Score, Centemi s at the Score.
Speaker 9: Y'all can find me over on Twitter at kuchokev and Instagram at kuchos dot catalog. We are almost at one hundred followers over there, so please show us some love, oh.
Speaker 2: Gang, you feel me And the next time we are here to speak with you on the flagship edition of this podcast, it will be twenty twenty five. So if you're not planning on joining us this upcoming Saturday for the post show, please come back and kick it with us for the first show of twenty twenty five. In the meantime, in between time, I want you to be safe, have a wonderful new year, take care of yourself and each other. Shit like that. Drive safe, drink responsibly, and you know what, I'll remind you here of what Brett Hart wants you to do and not do.
Speaker 1: Wait mins it, Oh this season, just remember these careful words of wisdom.
Speaker 5: You're gonna have a good time you're gonna be partying and you're gonna be celebrating, but don't ever forget for one second that you can't make that one big deadly mistake.
Speaker 6: Just remember one thing. Don't drink and dry.
Speaker 1: Damn it.
Speaker 9: The pause.
Speaker 1: Them know and don't drink.
Speaker 2: Yeah man, yeah man, Yeah, that's our show. Thank you guys for tuning in, and again, stay dangerous.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Do you think then I'll come here.
Speaker 1: If you come in here saying that you ain't seen us since last year, we're blocking you.
Speaker 2: Oh that's funny, that's funny, that's funny. We're not gonna do that. We're not gonna do that.
Speaker 6: That was gonna be my whole thing next week.
Speaker 1: Oh I know, I know.
Speaker 6: Year.
Speaker 8: Some of you're gonna go home tonight and feel like you've been robbed.
Speaker 1: Some of you maye it rob m hm. Some of you don't belong in a category. Oh no, no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 6: I would say no.
Speaker 1: When I get nervous, I tell it truth m hm