Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. You know who's fighting for the American way these days, far better than our commander in chief our own administration is bb netan Yahoo, right. He's fighting for the American way. We're blessed here in America with the greatest fighting force in the history of the world. But we have a commander in chief and a vice president who will not stand up for this nation. They will not stand up for good versus evil. But bb net in Yahoo does, and he is benefiting us here in America greatly. He and the great people of Israel, and they're great military, you know, by taking on evil head on head on, and I know they've received some support, and at times it's been meaningful support from Biden, but overall he has been an obstacle. And if they'd followed Harris's advice, not only with Sinwar who is evil incarnate, not only would he be alive today, he'd be in a sanctuary he'd be in the sanctuary of Rafa, which Harris insisted be maintained, be protected. No, Israel, you can't go in there. But Israel thankfully defied, oh the great wisdom of Kamala Harris, and went into Rafa. And where did they kill Sinwar? Oh? Yeah, what a coincidence in Rafa eight five five for zero five A two five five the number text d A N five seven seven three nine. Stunning to me, though, that that BB Netanyahu and the Israeli military would even think of going into Raffa after Kamala Harris told him not to, because, after all, she studied the maps. She studied the maps. How could netnya who defy her cut twenty eight. Please, we have been clear.
Speaker 2: In multiple conversations and in every way that any major military operation in Rafa would be a huge mistake. Let me tell you something. I have studied the.
Speaker 1: Maps, studied the maps.
Speaker 2: There's nowhere for those folks to go.
Speaker 1: Stop it right there, if you would rin she has studied the maps. This is what the stakes are here, right, This is what the It's not some parlor game. The stakes who wins good or evil? I mean, you just look at Sinwire looks like Satan acts like Satan that is evil personified, would go put little babies in ovens and do the things they did to Jewish women. Which, by the way, where was Kamala Harris, Where was the whole left, the whole me too movement about the worst sexual violence we've seen in modern times? Oh yeah, there were nowhere to be found, right because oh it was violence against Jews. And you know what, it could really help the Republicans if they talked about that horrible violence committed by Jumas. So all of a sudden, those women didn't matter, those young Jewish women being butchered and raped and gang raped in the worst possible ways. They didn't matter to Kamala Harris in the left because that didn't help them politically. So that's what's at steak here, That's what that's what's at stake here.
Speaker 3: You have.
Speaker 1: Someone with Kamala Harris's views. If she had her way, and she actually threatened Israel over it implicitly about some kind of consequences if they went into Rafa. Think about this, undeniable. If Kamala Harris had her way, Sinwar would be alive today, he'd be in control of Rafa, he'd have his army intact. They would be deemed victorious because they would have survived. Instead, what do we have. We have good triumphing over evil today and it's not over. But but you know, Harris and Biden just won't give up. Biden's out there today saying, Babe, it's time to wrap this up. No, no, it's time to crush this evil enemy forever. It's time to win. Something Biden won't even consider for this nation or any of our allies, is actually winning. No, it's time to win. It's time for good to defeat evil, and Israel has every right to do it, not have Biden and Harris out there encouraging them to just, oh yeah, wrap it up here. It's politically inconvenient. You know, it might cost us Michigan. So thank god for a leader like net and Yahoo who just says blank, Joe Biden, maybe he was at that race, maybe he was at that NASCAR race. Let's go Brandy, Yeah yeah right, and just says no, no, We're I'm going to go protect my people. So congratulations to Israel. Great service for the world today, and hopefully our amazing military will someday have a commander in chief like net Yahoo, and I think they will very soon. I think they will. And what's inauguration Day. I'm trying to remember twentieth twentieth January twentieth of twenty twenty five eight five to five for zero five eight two five five the number in boy. I sure hope and I expect that President Trump will be out there talking about this, making the same point that I just made that if Kamala Harris had her way, Sinwaar would be alive today and Sinware would be protected in the sanctuary of Rafa. Glad you're here. Much more to talk about today as well. Great slate of guests coming up. My friend Dick Wadhams will be on later in the show to talk about rank choice voting, which as you know, is on the ballot. We haven't talked about on the show before, but we'll get into that today. Going to have another medical expert talking about Amendments seventy nine, and that's the amendment where the left wants to put in fantaside, enshrine it in our state constitution. And by the way, you have to pay for it as a taxpayer. And oh yeah, no more parental notifications, so we'll have another doctor with us to discuss that. Because listen, I get right, you've you've been thinking about this issue, no matter which side you're on. You've heard a lot about this issue, et cetera. But what I'm trying to do is bring you guests who add some value and bring you this additional perspective. Obviously that they are people who want to save innocent human life rather than kill innocent human life for life for profit, be it dollar, political or both. These are people who want to save lives. But another doctor to come on and talk about these issues from a medical perspective as well. And this is one of those rare opportunities in Colorado to actually win right because for the left to enshrine in fantaside in the constitution, they need fifty five percent, and there is a chance to keep them below fifty five percent if the word gets out, because even a lot of folks who favor some level of legal abortion, and hopefully someday we can persuade them otherwise, but they've got to be a good chunk of those folks who would say, even I can't go that far, even I can't go to putting in our constitution. Yeah, healthy mom, healthy baby, nine months, baby's about to be born. You can kill that baby. And by the way, taxpayers have to pay for it.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 1: I think there are a lot of people who, even though they favor legalized abortion, would not go that far. So I hope you really zero in on seventy nine, and if you agree with me on it, then go out and start talking to friends and neighbors and anything within your comfort zone to try to get every vote you can against seventy nine. So we'll be talking about that and much more. Obviously, following up on the Brett Bear encounter with Kamala HARRISY tried to interview her. I thought he did the best job of any interviewer I've seen, but she had her strategy and we broke it down at link yesterday. So we'll just a touch on some of the highlights today. But there's one thing overall I want to talk with you about today and we'll be talking about more over the coming weeks, and that is, as I said at the beginning of this campaign, Donald Trump is going to win because of the Catholic vote. That's not to elevate Catholics over anybody else or the importance of Catholics over anybody else, not at all. That's not the point that The point is just that Kamala Harris has gone out of her way to alienate Catholics, and she knew she was doing it, and she reveled in it. And now what's probably the most critical voting block in Pennsylvania Catholics. Yeah, that best estimates are we going to make up about thirty percent of the electorate and then you have a very strong Catholic presence throughout the Blue Wall States. So during the course of the show today and I picked today because it's the Al Smith Dinner tonight. I mean from like George Washington went to the L Smith Dinner, right, the L Smith Dinner where the Cardinal of New York gets together with the leading presidential candidates just before the election. They're raising money for the kids and all these other good causes, and the candidates do some self deprecating humor take some shots at each other. It's a great American moment. But who's ducking it? Of course Kamala Harris is ducking it. And it just tells you everything about her. So we're picking this occasion today to get into some of the data that if, like me, you want to see Trump have second term, I'll put a big smile on your face because there's a lot of date out there right now about the Catholic vote in these critical swing states. So all of that ahead. Chime in anytime, you know me. If it's off topic, we'll take it anyway. Eight five five four zero five eight two five five you can text us da N five seven seven three nine. And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 4: These girls, you know, Joscelyn Nungary and Lake and Riley and of course Patty's daughter are not dead because of some accident or some force of nature. They're dead because Kamala Harris opened the border and let their killers into our country to go after their daughters. They don't just need our sympathy, they don't just need our kind words.
Speaker 1: So they certainly deserve that.
Speaker 4: They need leadership who actually puts the security of this country first, and unfortunately they're just not getting that from Kamala Harris.
Speaker 1: Boy, he is so good, isn't he. And you know, one of the many things and very soon on this show, not to be presumptuous, obviously, anything could happen on election day, and as I've been saying for many many moons, you know, she can't win it. Trump can lose it. Could Trump still do some things that might cost him the election? Sure do? I think you will know. He's always been a very good closer. Not perfect, no human is, but he's always been a very good closer, very hard working closer, and I expect he'll do that here. But one of the things I'm so excited about as we start a series of shows soon that we'll look ahead to, you know, the next Trump administration is JD. Vance's vice president because obviously we're going to be in this very unusual situation where where it's just going to be a one term president, right second term, but a one term president at this point han't had that gap in between. But obviously Vance was picked for two reasons. He was picked for the Blue Wall States, where I think he's been very effective, and with Tim Walls being a kind of the opposite end of the spectrum. And then on top of that, he's been picked as the MAGA successor. And he's been picked and obviously, you know, Trump could have easily picked some very very good candidates, such as a Marco Rubio or a Glenn Younkin, and I would have been thrilled with either. You know, he picked JD. He picked JD in order to have somebody more in the Maga mold to carry on the movement after he was gone. And so you're going to have JD Vance, who I think a lot of Americans would be you know, very very comfortable with as president. Hopefully four years from now, hopefully President Trump will be kept safe though as we know, every single minute he's going to be under these ongoing threats from enemy nation states as well as some people inside America. But boy, he has really come into his own. Jdvan Sa five or zero five A two five to five the number. We'll get some textures in as well. But a number of things I want to cover locally at some point, Ryan, if you'd remind me, we have got to get to and I know it's a hard turn, but we've got to get to this madness now unleashed on Colorado roadways by the left. You know, in their their crazy, they're they're crazy commitment to this green at all costs. And it's remarkable to me the lack of respect for human life that the Left hands I'm not talking about Democrats, but the secular left that controls the party in this whole incredibly stupid lane quote filtering nonsense where motorcycles get to go between lanes is just another example of it. It's like, wow, what could go wrong? Well, just everything right, and you're experiencing out of the roadways now as I am as well. And I do want to get to that at some point during the show today. But before we get there, I do want to have a little fun with you. Let's say, can we do cut eight Ryan, just to kind of celebrate the moment we're in where clearly Trump has the momentum, the polls trending his way, and you just need to stop and savor and enjoy that a little bit.
Speaker 2: Cutting, But also don't forget what we also know about that age range.
Speaker 1: They can be really stupid.
Speaker 2: That's why we make them live in dormitories with the resident.
Speaker 1: Assistants with a curfew. Right, But let's.
Speaker 2: Remember about when we put them in college, what do we do with them? We put them in dormitories with an r A. Why because they make stupid decision? What else do we know about this population? Eighteenth through twenty four. They are stupid. That is why we put them in dormitories.
Speaker 1: And they have a resident assistant. Thanks Bro.
Speaker 2: That's really bad decisions.
Speaker 1: But just two pleasant thoughts there. One is, you know, clearly at this point the Hairs campaign, they're out of gas. They've committed down the stretcher on. You know what their message is to amer it's no longer the hope and joy and vibes and turn the page. And well it's a little turn the page, but the hope enjoying vibes. It's not what they're going to do to make your life better. It is pure scorched rs. Donald Trump is the devil. That's their closing message. And what I say is, let me send you the limo and if you promise, if you promise that that's what you're going to spend the rest of the campaign on, I'll send you a check to do it. Because that's as good right now as as electing Donald Trump. Plus, I mean, that's not what people want right now. People know Trump, right Ryan, they know they know the positive, they know the negative. People's opinions are formed. And if that's all Harris and the Democrats have down in the stretch is Orange Man bad. That is a gift to Donald Trump.
Speaker 5: Plus the reason I reprised that montage dan is I caught her in a lie with Brett Maher last night, and that was calling Americans stupid.
Speaker 2: That's what I would never say that about the American people. And in fact, if you listen to Donald Trump, if you watch any of his rallies, he's the one who tends to demean and belittle and diminish the American people. He's the one who talks about an enemy within, an enemy within, talking about the American people, suggesting he would turn the American military on the American people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and what I'm looking forward to down the stretch. And again, we don't get to enjoy it here in Colorado because we're not a swing state. We get the occasional national ad that hits Harris, but in the swing states now is predicted. They're just deluged fortunately with these ads that just have her on video coming out of mouth, her own words, and it's a wide variety including that. And yeah, you know, you want to talk about how oh she's the name calling candidate, but way beyond that, her true view of these young people. Yeah, that's not going to work great for in the Swing States.
Speaker 5: And I really a problem what she said that he calls the American people what he does not. He has never disparaged the American people or any voter, even though that vote against him. He talks about his political opponents and adversaries.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what's become so clear, right is she just But it's the left in general, right, I mean, do you know a lefty around here who doesn't not Democrat, but a lefty that the truth means nothing to them. They're totally untethered from the truth. And that's one reason why they're going to lose, not everywhere, but they're going to lose the presidency and they're going to lose many other places as well. So Hey, quick preview for the rest of the show Today. When we come back, we'll have a special guest at a doctor talking about Amendments seventy nine in Colorado, And again, respectfully request you really consider diving into this and doing everything you can to help defeat it. And even if you happen to be on the other side of the abortion issue from me and you believe that abortions should be legal, I think you will believe seventy nine, which enshrines in fantaside in our constitution goes way, way, way too far, and by the way, makes you and other taxpayers pay for it. So we'll have a medical doctor after the break on that. Dick Wadhams later in the show to talk about ranked choice voting, going to be the very first time we have ever discussed it on this show. We're going to talk about the Catholic vote, which almost always decides the presidency, and why I believe Kamala Harris is going to get smashed and the very encouraging data we're seeing on that. Right now, you're on the Dankpla Show.
Speaker 5: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Start your tape.
Speaker 2: Right now, because I'm about to tell you the truth and f you if you can't handle the truth.
Speaker 1: This version of Biden intellectually, analytically is the best Biden ever. Yeah, same people are telling you that, oh, she did great with Brett Berry yesterday. So eighty five to five for zero five eight two five to five the number text d an five seven seven three nine and doctor Tom Perell will join us in a minute, and we're going to have a discussion from a medical standpoint about Amendment seventy nine, Because what's so fascinating to me as a guy who's been pro life since I was a little kid, and I consider my mom a founder of the modern pro life movement, is is that the other side has relied for so many years on just lies about you know, simply basic human physiology and what exactly is happening in an abortion. So it seems to me it could be very helpful to people who are making a decision on whether to enshrine and fantaside in the Colorado Constitution to actually know the undeniable, indisputable medical reality, you know, just put religion aside, put philosophy aside, put politics aside, what are the actual medical facts? Right? And it's said, very similar to slavery in this sense. Now, slavery was its own unique form of evil, right, and the horrors involved in that unimaginable, but the same idea of somebody else's human life being the property of another, and so for so long just the basic truth about those humans who who were in captivity, you know, was hidden and distorted, so the idea of slavery could be more palatable. And there is that similarity to abortions. So really grateful to have doctor Tom Prol with us. He's president of Democrats for Life, talk about this from a medical standpoint, Doctor, welcome to the Dan Kapla show.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: Appreciate it obviously in this context we're talking about Amendment seventy nine, and would you just share with folks from your perspective as a medical doctor, you know what medical information, what medical realities you think would be most relevant to their decision on this.
Speaker 3: Well, I think Colorado's are ignorant about the current state of abortion access in Colorado. Our polling suggests that send one percent of people don't even realize that abortion is already legal under all circumstances in Colorado, and so this amendment to the Constitution doesn't change that reality. In fact, we're not going to have a pro life majority in the legislature or have a pro life governor to change that anytime in the foreseeable future. But what it does do is lock in abortion access which is unregulated, and that's where it could really harm women in our patients, because we know that late abortions are occurring commonly in Colorado. They were between four hundred and sixty eight and four hundred and eighty six abortions after the lower living of viability over the last two years and based on estimates from doctor Warren Hearn and from other states which tracks late abortions, at least half and probably more closer to seventy percent of these abortions are in healthy women with healthy babies, and the risk to women for those abortions are substantial, and we currently have no regulations pertaining to who performs them other than they have to be licensed to physician and nurse practitioner, but they could they could be untrained, unqualified, and not peer reviewed. And the clinics that perform second and church trimester abortions in Colorado currently have no licensing regulations or inspections, which you know stands and start contrast to other facilities like birthing centers. You know, right down the street from a church trimester abortion clinic in Colorado in Boulder, there is a birthing center that is license expected and regulated, even though they perform much lower risk deliveries to low rist women as opposed to the very very high risk late second and churchi of mister abortions that occur at the Boulder abortion clinics. So it doesn't make any sense, and it certainly doesn't protect the woman of Colorado.
Speaker 1: Doctor Tom prell our guests Democrats for life. So are you telling me, doctor that this hot dog stand that I sometimes see outside the window here, this hot dog stand, which I'm sure is subject to licensing and inspections as a more rigorous legal oversight than a facility where these late term abortions are being conducted.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I a lot of things regulated in Colorado, but you know, it's a glaring exception that abortion clinics, second and third teme mister, abortion clinics have no oversight. And the abortion industry will say, well, they have to be licensed to practice medicine, and that's true, but that's a very very low bar. Yeah, when you have a ten percent complication rate for second trimester abortions and one point seven percent chance of life threatening complications, you have to be ready to address you know, massive hemorrhage, shock reaction to medication, and aphylactic reactions. I mean, there's a whole host of things that can go wrong, and right now the state of Colorado does not provide any oversight.
Speaker 1: You know, which wait, a second, that seems like a total disconnect because all these people favoring you know that this late term abortion on demand, taxpayers pay for it. They say they're pro woman, but it seems to me they're pro abortion and anti woman, because if you're a pro woman, wouldn't you want all those protections in place for the woman who's having this surgery conducted.
Speaker 3: You're actually right, I mean, it appears that they're more concerned about access than the health and safety of women. And certainly there's ways to regulate abortion clinics that would be prudent and do not represent an undue burden on the clinics, but that's not to be possible for them in seventy nine passes. And like I said, well, because the language of the amendment says you can't do anything that impedes access to abortion. And we know just from our experience when we've tried to regulate abortion clinics in the legislature, the abortion industry comes out in full force and says that these kinds of regulations that specifically applied to abortion clinics are impediments to abortion access. And so an ACOG, which is the professional medical organization that oversees obqu a. NS also considers abortion regulations of any kind that pertain to abortion clinic specifically to be impediments to access. And so if this gets the legislature, it'll be defeated. And if it isn't defeated the legislature, the courts will notify any abortion amendments that are perceived to be impediments. And you know that a KOV will stand behind them in that case.
Speaker 1: And doctor, what I'd like to do now, do you have a few more minutes you could spend with us?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 1: Because what I'd like to do now, with fair notice to parents who may have young children in the car, so they can turn off the radio if they don't want the kids to hear this is I'd like to ask you to stay through a short break and then to describe for people the truth from a medical standpoint about what it is that these pro abortionists want enshrined in Colorado constitution, what these late term abortions really are from a medical standpoint, because I think very few people have had the opportunity to learn the truth about that. So can you do that with us?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 1: Okay, So fair warning to parents who may have young kids in the current I understand there may be some adults who don't want to hear this because it's so incredibly evil and awful and unimaginable. But that's the reason I want to do this with doctor Perell is so people can understand the medical reality of what the proponents of seventy nine want enshrined in our constitution. And oh, by the way, you have to pay for it too as a taxpayer. So we'll be back with doctor Perell. You're on the Dan Kapla Show and now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast. Doctor Tom Perell, head of Democrats for Life kind enough to join us. We did a segment together and we're going to have a second segment now. I give a warning before the break. I'll offer it now in case you just joined us. Doctor is talking about Amendments seventy nine, which would enshrine abortion up to the moment of delivery in the Colorado Constitution. That includes healthy moms, healthy babies, full nine months ready to deliver type abortion. And so he's going to discuss it now from a medical standpoint, simply the medical reality of what it is that Jared Polus and others want to enshrine in Colorado's constitution. So if you have young kids in the car, or people of any age who might just be too upset by this, I understand that's the whole point. Something that is this awful that you have to warn people before you tell the truth about it on air should not be in our constitution. Doctor, please take the floor, And with that warning offered, described for people the reality of this late term abortion they want protected in the constitution.
Speaker 3: Happening. They envision maybe some rare late abortions on women with fetuses with life limiting conditions, but the reality is that the majority of these late abortions are occurring on healthy babies in healthy women. And these babies, you know, can kick, the mother can feel them kick, They can hear their mother's voice, respond to her voice. They've even demonstrated by ultrasound techniques that a baby can even mimic the sound of a nursery song by opening and closing its mouth. It can even demonstrate social behavior with a twin in uterow. So, I mean, we've learned so much about the sophistication of late second and third trimester babies that we didn't appreciate before. And we also know that they could survive at as early as twenty one weeks at some centers in the country like University of Iowa. But the reality is that these babies that have all these very human features and we would all recognize as babies if they were born prematurely, they are being killed. And the way this is happening, as much as particularly, really really disturbing, and I think if people understood, they would not want to shrine this into the state constitution. But in a second trimester abortion, we do what's called the dn E, or they do what's called the DNA, in which case they insert lamon area, which is a seaweed type thing, into the cervix to dilate it, and usually it takes one to two to three days, depending on how far along in gestation is to dilate the cervix and adequate size to remove parts of the baby. And after this series of dilations, they stick a four steps like device into the uterus and they grab whatever they can grab first and pull and usually this disarticulates or dismembers the fetus, and then they put go in for another another at and pull out more until what's basically left is a large head, and then they put the four STIPs in and try to scorch the head because it's too big to come out. And then they know that they're successful because they see white material which is the brain emanating from the cervix, and then pull out the rest of the fetus. Now, mind you, this is happening at a time when the pedias can experience pain, and before twenty weeks, virtually nobody does anything to kill the fetus before the procedure, so the pedius is being killed by dismemberment and feeling every bit of that pain we now know. We used to think that the piedeus couldn't appreciate pain until mid to late third trimester, but there are studies now that suggests that fetis can experience pain as early as twelve weeks in utero, and this is the time when this procedure is being performed. After twenty weeks. Sometimes they kill the phoenis before they dismember it. About half the time they do that, and then the third trimester. That's a pretty characteristic for them to kill the fetus first, and that sounds like, well, that's more humane, but it really is not. It may be even worse to some extent because the most common way to kill the fetus is by injecting a drug called the Jockson. It's common use in adults and children for heart heart failure and heart rate rhythm regulation. But in mild toxicity, which I took care of patients like this all the time, you developed severe nausee, vomiting, a domino, pain, and delirium, and that includes in children's and infants. And so you can imagine with a massive overdose that is required to kill a fetus in utero, this is torturing the baby. The fetus is experiencing these things and it doesn't kill. The abortion provider says it will stop the heart. Well, that's true to a certain extent, but it takes minutes to hours depending on how you delivered to the Jockson. If you deliver it in the amniotic fluid that surrounds the baby, it can take up to twenty four hours to kill the fetus. And during that time this baby's anguishing with with nause of, vomiting, pain, and delirium. To what extent they could experience that and and so it really is something that's cruel and usual never be tolerated in a capital case, and yet we're doing it with these these innocent human beings. And then, you know, in a third semester, after killing the fetus, if it doesn't work in the first attempts that the abortion provider tacks and ogus the phes is still alive, they repeat the whole thing again. So it could be even five percent that doesn't work the first time, so those those poor pieces have to endure this, you know, in a second attempt. So it's just unimaginable. I don't think people of Colorado if they understood that that they would they would want to ensuring that kind of practice into the state constitution.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent agree, And thank you for that description. Thank you for that honest, factual medical description. And I'm going to post that online as well, and I hope people will circulate it because I know so many people who disagree with man abortion. They want abortion to be legal, but they have no idea that this is the reality. And even if we can't change their mind on the legality of abortion overall, hopefully they will see that we cannot be enshrining this in the constitution and making taxpayers that we are a better people than that. And doctor, I'm so grateful for your time today. I hope we can have you back often between now an election day because you know, obviously we have to do everything we can to defeat this. How can people follow you Democrats for Life.
Speaker 3: Well, they can follow us on Facebook Democrat's Life of Colorado with a chirod chapter of Democrats Life of America. We also have a way page and and uh, they're also interested in going to but that's.
Speaker 1: Give me for interrupting. I'll get that information and posted after the break. Thank you again for your time today, sir