Speaker 1: Hey, what is off? Guys? Sorry about the last last twelve hours. Yeah, it's bad. I'm bad and I'm better than you. Sorry guys about But oh, guys, I am happy. I'm happy, happy happy. Oh. I got a new photo I need to put up put in the studio. Yeah, guys, here's here's the thing. After I did a stream with TJ yesterday, I tried to do a stream earlier later in the day before, and I'm like, well, my, but there were some issues. I got a photo that I am doing a test right now? Guys too, you guys noticed, h yuh. By the way, I did do an update on my iPad while yeah, and while I took some apps off that I wasn't using. Yeah, but what is all guys? How is everyone doing this morning? I lost about I lost about twelve hours last night. I lost about twelve hours that I could have been I did do some streaming on the YouTube app. Yeah. I did do a stream, uh yeah, but I'm okay. Now, how is everyone doing this morning? Good morning, guys? How is everybody doing? So? Aaron I think Aaron is doing. I think what Aaron is doing since he's in in in jail right now. Spending his eight days. You know what you're what you're gonna get from me is you're gonna get contact. You're not gonna get some bull crap like a pretty a prete Yeah, a stream that is just it's just him doing an old video. April's not there, April is not there in the studio with him. It's just a video from one of his streams that he's decided to restream. I told him several times. Yeah, I told him several times to shut up about his about his wife, about his ex wife. But sometimes you don't listen. He doesn't listen. He thinks it's a joke. He think it's a joke. But you know, people that he hurt doesn't think it's a joke. Aaron, nobody think it's a joke. But you, Aaron, I know you. You might not watch this because right now you're sitting in the thing is Yeah, Aaron, we'll play your song, play your song for for you guys, just.
Speaker 2: M h pay here from the Steel Toe Show. You ran your mouth a ear ago.
Speaker 3: I warned you once, I warned you twice, but you just.
Speaker 2: Couldn't take advice.
Speaker 3: Talking about April, Nick and Kaylor stirring up. He's like a human failure. Now you're drowning in the mask, you man, and nobody's coming to say.
Speaker 2: They should have listened to me and to you back then. Now you finally see you yank.
Speaker 3: You didn't know it's biting you back, and hey, and how about it now?
Speaker 2: I was right and Jack was right. Wi all your pride got a.
Speaker 3: Loud bunch of truth, guy, Ben, Now you're stuck in the fall out. You're living in all that cloud, all that fake tough skin, but your rimpire cracked from a thin gas on the fire. Smiles on cue, but the mirrors getting clear of rend that's looking at you ever stream every late night. Jab I thought you were slick, but the crowd saw the act. They kept pushing buttons like it's off a shot, but Thomas got receipt saying she's ready to go.
Speaker 2: Hey, should have listened to me.
Speaker 3: I told you back then, and now you finally see shut up about a bringing k't kle you didn't know it's biting your back.
Speaker 1: And hey, how about it now?
Speaker 2: I was right and Jane was right.
Speaker 1: Why your pride guy alloud? But your truth? God?
Speaker 2: Then, now you're stuck in the fall part.
Speaker 3: You're living in Chicktok. Spotlight's cold, all the dramas getting no better stings. Now, huh. When the real ones called your bluff, you said we will roll calls bitter.
Speaker 1: So we watched the.
Speaker 3: Wall start splinter.
Speaker 2: You had your chance. You played your part.
Speaker 1: Now the army you seas right into your Hey, should listen to me.
Speaker 2: I told you back then.
Speaker 3: Now you finally see shut up about abro Kayla. You didn't, and.
Speaker 2: The flame just got greater. Hey, now you know it's true. The fallout came straight.
Speaker 1: Back of you.
Speaker 3: Shake was right.
Speaker 1: I was too.
Speaker 3: Now you lit up with nothing but the Hey.
Speaker 1: We told you, told you, but you never do it in junior.
Speaker 3: A.
Speaker 1: Then I'm back after twelve hours of my nest. Been a few hours. Hope everybody is watching. Hit the lot button. Hit the lot button. If you guys are here, you know it ain't. Yeah, I don't have to worry about it. I don't have to worry. I was stressing because I was stressing. Yeah, I was stressing out about about getting live streaming. I was stressing about it because we had to show the dude that yesterday and I had to reschedule because I had to reschedule a show because I had to reschedule a show due to the fact that due to the fact that I didn't have I didn't have a mic or a headset or I didn't have by the way, I had two headsets. By the way, I have two headsets to spare. I had a spare headset that I'm where. I have two headsets that I have. But because the bottom yeah gave me. But I want to say thank you guys very much for you know, God puts us to the right place at the right time, and any day that we're we're not pushing up daisies. Yeah, I love you guys. And by the way, so I'm gonna show you today. Jen asked me to make a picture. Here we go. Look at that boo. Yeah, that's both of our m hmm, all right, what I was doing, I just got the internet, Scott the mic back working because thanks to me to fixing this. So need to live all right. I love you guys. I love what we're doing here. You know, it ain't about me, it ain't about what we do every day. I love you guys. Bye, I'll be I might be back. Good stream leader Abi s Sac