Speaker 1: One on one with Linchintaco, Orlando's rock station one O one one w JR. Or Hey, if you're not following us on Instagram, you might want to at one O one one w JR. Are always stuff you can win. They're almost on a daily basis.
Speaker 2: Oh good stuff today.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Mondays we feature certain restaurants to give away gift certificates for hard rock hard Rock Cafe, Oh, hard Rock Cafe gift cards, fifty dollars gift cards. And the cool thing is our promotions department picks multiple winners each day, no matter what we're featuring, whether it's concerts or in this case, the hard Rock Cafe gift card at one oh one one wj RR. Hopefully you're picked.
Speaker 1: You know what I was thinking, what we'll making an executive decision on this and go ahead, and I'm going to strike up the band for this.
Speaker 2: This woman from Braiden ten fload of Man, fload of Man's Floa down man got to be a floating man. He's got to be again.
Speaker 1: Our apologies to the over sensitive types that we don't have a specific Florida woman song, theme.
Speaker 2: Song the Florida Man. It's all encompass it covers women, men, them, everybody.
Speaker 1: Florida woman. In this case, that would be a forty four year old from Bradenton named Veronica Torres. She's charged with filing a false public assistance claim, which is a third degree felony. Arrested by the Bradenton Police Department. She was arrested after she allegedly used her mother's name, driver's license, and social security information to file for hurricane disaster assistance. She reportedly claims she was forced to move out of her home due to hurricane damage before her request for around eight thousand dollars through Bradenton's hurricane Disaster Assistance program was approved.
Speaker 2: That is a bad karma in a bottle, is what that is, because there's so many people who really need that money after these last storms. Absolutely concur one taco. I mean you look at the people in Carolina's everyone anywhere that was affected to that point. There's people hurting who do need to be helped out in this situation.
Speaker 1: This woman is not. She filed the false claim. They told her to come on a Thursday to pick up the check, and the employee with the city started to suspect something was a miss when he looked at the application and Veronica, who showed up to claim it the nearly eight thousand dollars check, looked nothing like the woman on the application, which was her mother.
Speaker 2: Because Veronica evince her mother that she posed as her mother's probably at least twenty years older.
Speaker 1: Veronica proceeded to tell the IA tell I gotta give her credit here for thinking on her feet. She said, oh, that's an old picture before I got botox.
Speaker 2: Just be quick on your feet. I thought she was gonna say, I'm here to select it for my mother. So no, no, she filed in. No. No, I thought that she was gonna fast up and say, oh, no, I'm her daughter. I had to pick it up for her because she has like a sore belly today.
Speaker 1: So they said to her, Okay, we're gonna have to We're going to have to have you come back tomorrow, which was Friday. They did a little sniffing around, and I found out that Veronica's residence was just fine, and she was indeed trying to pull a scam here.
Speaker 2: They had the authorities waiting, didn't they.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, they were there, and Brandonton police happily arrested her on Friday.
Speaker 2: And good because again there's so many people that need that money. Did you have any damage from the last storms? No, No, just debree. I had damage before the storm. Remember I had that roof leak that I was showing you the picture of and it just during the during I guess it was in Milton Is kept on a leaking. I'm very grateful that it was just debris. Oh yeah. Not everybody was as fortunate and soon. I know a lot of people who dealt with flooding ruined their house. Hell, one of our coworkers over on the West coast lost their house. Now.
Speaker 1: Lancaster County, South Carolina, a grade school teacher there has fileing sexual harassment charge against one of her ten year old students, accusing the child of hugging her multiple times.
Speaker 2: What gives the complaint?
Speaker 1: The teacher says the yet child uh laid his head on her chest while he hugged her in another instance, loving kid, The teacher says he quote pressed his body into hers and wrapped his arms around her. The teacher claims that when she told him hugging from behind is very inappropriate and not to do it again, and he did earlier. The teacher claims he approached her from behind, pressed his body into hers, and put his hands and or in the hip and side area, attempting to hug her from behind again. The teacher claims it was this incident that was the final straw and led to the filing of the claim.
Speaker 2: Stop. This kid could be he could have mental issues. There could be a whole host of things. He was like grinding on her.
Speaker 1: Mom says, the kid's just a happy, loving child, and he now has been He has now been tagged with a no hug policy. They've told him no hugs at school, keep your hands to yourself. Mom says school used to feel like a safe place for him, and now he's not feeling that way anymore. He's getting all emotional. As of now, the evidence is being reviewed and the district says it could take anywhere between forty and one hundred and twenty days before an official decision is made.
Speaker 2: She should have just sent him up to the principal's office and call it a day there and they make the decision you're talking about, which is no hugging. You're on no hug list. Okay, well that's what that's the situation now. Yeah, but that's it. Shouldn't be a sexual harassment charge on it. It's ten yeah, yeah, at ten, I think of ten years old, what you were doing in elementary school? If I was hugging, I mean anyway.
Speaker 1: Now, if I was just hugging miss Chacking, my biology teacher in high school, that well, I'm just gonna be going to be honest. Most of my well, the entire male student body wanted to from from what I was able to discern.
Speaker 2: And her name was Chacking c H right, because you guys had the saying of jack and with jacking, well, we all had the thing going in our heads, but there was no acting out on it. Oh, of course you did.
Speaker 1: But what I'm saying when you went home, but a ten year old who wants to hug his teacher, let's.
Speaker 2: Take the ten year old out of it. You were in high school. That's a little it feels a little better to talk about when you went home. Huh, you were jacking for Chacking you said. None of us went through with it.
Speaker 1: No one was going No, he's about hugging the biology teacher.
Speaker 2: Not hugging I'm saying. I say I did on my own time. Was my business. Yeah, her nickname was jacking for checking. Did you none of us carried through on it? Bs the entire male body carried out on that too, man, miss jacking. I need to see a picture of her. There's got to be a way to google. It's bring in my high school yearbook. Oh yeah, I didn't find it, all right, I gotcha, Taco Bob.
Speaker 1: This would be something I could easily see you doing and throwing throwing researchers for a loop here in Australia.
Speaker 2: Miss checking, by the way, definitely a hug person mouth hug. Well, think got that? I do the blackboards for that? They even have blackboards at school anymore? I don't think so. I don't know. I think it's just whiteboards. It's racist. They're the ones that you write with the markers, you know.
Speaker 1: Australia's leading research agency is asking people across that country to track their flatulence over three days through a free and purposely funny chart. Your fart app Taco Bob chart your fart, the sound.
Speaker 3: And how loud it was or if there was much of an odor to it. It's not something that everyone's comfortable discussing, but it is a normal function of the body and it's healthy it's a sign that you're healthy.
Speaker 1: So this is part of you know, charting gut health in Australia, and they're asked for the public's participation. There's no pay, it's voluntary waste.
Speaker 2: All that time. You know how many times I might have gas during a day.
Speaker 1: Which is exactly why I said to see your end of three days of actually charting and keeping track of every noise that comes out of you.
Speaker 2: It's too much work. It's too much work for no pay. My parents taught me a long time ago. You don't work for free. I mean, yeah, it's community service, are some Yeah, if you're volunteering your time for something else, that that I'll do for free. But to write down the length, the sounds, the smells.
Speaker 1: You're already doing the work, as I witness time and time again on multiple occasions every morning. You analyze with everything. They're looking for the length of time, the noise, the odor if there is any, the loudness, how long it lingers.
Speaker 2: But I have to plug it into a chart. That's called work. Not being lazy. You're already doing the work, is my point. Yeah, but charting it's more work. Sometimes I talk and just think he doesn't hear. Oh follow though the years and we'll bring the rock one on one one w E j R R