Speaker 1: M hm.
Speaker 2: Mh.
Speaker 3: Hold on.
Speaker 4: From the streets, the ball the more.
Speaker 5: Where the crabs are esteem just right.
Speaker 4: Comes a calm and quick the may.
Speaker 3: For ready for the.
Speaker 4: Fight any time again of time.
Speaker 5: No subject is too high, politics or current events will give it all. These guides, straight talking, fairly, soul with jokes, are cut like knives.
Speaker 1: Tom Myers takes the stage and comes out don't tell miners versus the rest of the world. No back down. This black is unfurled from.
Speaker 4: The Lucastello room to the standing in NYC.
Speaker 5: He's tackling lind Of Taboo setting lapter free.
Speaker 1: Pull, none zoom i expstor bull starring.
Speaker 5: Why Tom's got the quips with that Maryland pride grew up in the Metro observation Sharp and King turned him into punchlines meaning everything you've seen over.
Speaker 4: Thirty states in Canada, DC in the mix from Vegas World Series to Charms City.
Speaker 5: Clicks, Walk Onto even Now, the cards, Ringing, Napting, sont Viva, stand up his Kingdom, wild and controversy free hoss verse serious the rest of the world, No apology, no backing down. The flag is unfurl from the Lucastellar room to the Standing, then YC He's tackled lens of taboo, setting laughter free, Paul Time, zoom I expestor bull starring. Why Tom's got the quips with that Maryland Pride.
Speaker 6: Hosting the pie.
Speaker 5: Jast we guess from near and far, commodeings, activists, raising enough the bars and home comics, battling that fan in France to four albums down, lack of apology coming through words of mass destruction, making America and eight times material It's hard, no room for debate, black comedy, one liners, political fire and salt Wind and satur Tire taking it higher.
Speaker 4: From Kved the Grand Rapids virtual fests.
Speaker 1: Online, He's been rolling.
Speaker 5: Boston, feeling fine, Baltimore's and Warrior with the mike and his hand.
Speaker 1: Tom Myers is coming, taking over the legg.
Speaker 4: On Miners versus the rest of the.
Speaker 2: Down the blackest.
Speaker 5: Unfurled from the crafts in the Harbor, the stages worldwide.
Speaker 4: He's making thee.
Speaker 5: Tom Meyers, tom Myers, the King of the ball, keep telling those jokes and never growing up.
Speaker 2: No Tom Miners.
Speaker 5: Versus the rest of the world, No apologies, no backing down.
Speaker 1: This flag is un fur what's so, guys, welcome. What's up, Mike? Just trying to hit that location ballot and you don't miss en up place? What is up? How is everybody doing today? Hold on, give me one minute, guys. What is h Hope everyone is staying safe by the way, Damn, I got twenty people watching them. But if you if everybody wants to retweet that tweet, retweet that tweet, y'all? H yuh.
Speaker 7: Mm hm.
Speaker 1: Yea.
Speaker 6: But what's up?
Speaker 1: Guys? What is all? How does everyone? Let's get some people in here? H what's you?
Speaker 2: M miship doctor?
Speaker 5: My name is Jake Hudson, Proud and free from the gray state of Mississippi. Mama's roots run deep in Alabama. Clay Daddy's from Mississippi.
Speaker 4: That's where I stayed. I love my Tuesday Tuesday. He made me who I am.
Speaker 5: I'm deverend here, but I don't give her Damn. I got my own rhythm, on my own kind of mind.
Speaker 6: I'm crazy, brought them on over kind.
Speaker 5: I got autism ad ah D two Asperger's O c D.
Speaker 4: I see the world true truth.
Speaker 5: Sometimes it's a storm through, sometimes it's clear sky Lord.
Speaker 4: I stay tall, I hold my head high.
Speaker 1: I love my Tuesday. They made me who I am. I'm defferend here, but I don't give her damn. I got my own rhythm on my own kind of mind. I'm crazy, brought them one over cond.
Speaker 5: Some people try to chieve me, but they don't understand.
Speaker 1: I'm proud of who I am.
Speaker 5: Lord, I was mad.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's beauty in this arm over the world and color because it's another black and.
Speaker 5: White, but it's sun my truth in the Southern night.
Speaker 1: I love my Tuesday Tuesday.
Speaker 5: Maybe I.
Speaker 1: Miswayne and I got my own rhythm, my own kind of mind.
Speaker 7: I'm Jay because one of the kind. Yeah, Mississippi bomb Blabama Ray.
Speaker 4: I'm living my life of my own way.
Speaker 5: I know who I am and don't never hide.
Speaker 4: I don't crazy butt on one over again?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what is off?
Speaker 7: Guys?
Speaker 1: How is everybody doing today? Oh? Happy? Hold on? I'm oh yeah, what's up? Guys? H happy? I hope everybody is staying safe today. Abba Alba Rizon will no longer be part of my streams. I wish her well in her future endeavors. You don't, I don't care, you know, no lending will no longer be part of my friends. I wish her well in her future endeavors h I don't, I have no will, but I wish that people. I love you, guys. I love what we do here. Let's see if ghost is live?
Speaker 8: Mm hm nokay, noe.
Speaker 1: But I want to say, I hope everybody is staying safe. By the way, Fuck stuttering John, Fuck stuttering John, Melndez, Fuck stuttering John. Stuttering John is a piece of shit. Okay, Stuttering John is the biggest palla garbage out there. Don't care, don't care if anybody yo m with a single length someone because give me one minute, goes, I got oh, look we're in my stomach. I said the link to someone A cool blah, but it with guys, how was everybody.
Speaker 8: Doing?
Speaker 1: You know? And to be honest, that are in John is a is a dood you head?
Speaker 3: H Yeah.
Speaker 1: I hope everyone is staying safe. Crab nine. Yeah, hey, Chris, if you wanna come up, I'll send Julie see hurt.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I hope everybody is standing safe today.
Speaker 1: Eases eases hands and these mhm mm hmm.
Speaker 6: What's the store in Ballamore? You ride you know that's the store in Ballamore?
Speaker 7: Ude, mm hmm.
Speaker 6: What's the story in Balamore, you go, that's the story in Ballamont.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, all right, okay, tell lost in the leak. M h mmmm, it's just a bad.
Speaker 5: Hm mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm h someone's here it it's did all day.
Speaker 4: What's up, Jake? How's it going?
Speaker 1: Brothers and all? Your package? Well, I know it's being get delayed because yesterday was Christmas, so it might be here tomorrow.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it should be there any day now, so keep your eye out for it. Once you get it, man, let me know just but yeah, you should be getting it soon. Christmas it was good.
Speaker 1: I got a by the way, I did get a I did get a Christmas card from Little Foot Coins and still let meet say this, did you get a Did you get a card from them? Went little from Little Foot from Yeah. Also been like dealing with things and I'm just we we've been doing a lot of stuff lately.
Speaker 4: A let's go with your girl, Mommy on b y B here in a second. Uh, she's still in there, I think so.
Speaker 1: No, no, does she she? She? I had to leave that show because I was a John blocked me, oh really boxed me from his stream yard. We went over to John's stream yard and crashed his show a little bit. I mean me and her, but I just want you know, here's the thing. You and I do good show. We need to do show together. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's do one les do. Let's do it. Let's do a good, nice long like a two hour show together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, on your channel.
Speaker 4: Yeah absolutely, Yeah, we'll have you on in January.
Speaker 9: I'm taking a little break in December of doing my show my stream but yeah, in January, we'll definitely have you on.
Speaker 1: Ye.
Speaker 9: I want to bounce over there because I told Quad I was gonna come on around ten fifteen. I want to you. I saw you send me the link. I wanted to say, Hi, I see how you're doing, and we'll do something soon. All right, love your brother, all right, love your brother, See you soon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, that was the Litherard guy sick. I did send you a link if you want to come up the link. Has noticed this The link that I gave people looks like a something. Yo. Back, It's good every day.
Speaker 3: I'm saying that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, debut d d Damn Damn Dan, Damn Dan and Dank.
Speaker 1: Bown b.
Speaker 5: B b.
Speaker 1: H h. We're all dude, M Oh, yeah, someone's here.
Speaker 6: It's TV. Hold on, I'm getting the wrong button here. Hey, what's up A where's uh?
Speaker 1: Where's herman?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I messaged him, told him that I was gonna one on your channel and we'd like for him to come up, and got no reply. So mm yeah, by the way, I'm actually on the new laptop.
Speaker 1: Hey, by the way, who is you Chris? Who is Q Chris on DILA? Do what? There's a guy on the he's doing a stream. He's doing a panel right now. It's called Q Chris.
Speaker 2: I have no idea.
Speaker 1: Tia is all over there too, Tia, Tia and uh and Cab or over there? Oh well, the morons are over there. The morons are running the asylum. Yep. I don't have a problem with Tia.
Speaker 3: I don't have a problem Cab.
Speaker 1: But that is a problem. Here's the thing. All the the people that.
Speaker 2: That thought were my friends on t love turned out to be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because they the name of it is. Maybe Q Chris is the channel.
Speaker 3: Maybe Q Chris.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have no idea who that is.
Speaker 1: Blue Tulips is over there, Blue Tulips Cab seven dude, man that have a hard time about reading some of these names.
Speaker 2: Well, I got me something else that's new today. But I got me a little coffee cup for my carrig h sixteen ounces.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: But uh, I'm still working on the last four. They're going on my on my tree that I might have behind my chair. I just got to clean my desk off. M. But right now I'm sting on my couch bed. Let's see, M I'm trying to figure out how I can uh shun somebody. Oh, let's see.
Speaker 1: I know how I can do it. Yeah, I got it.
Speaker 3: I sent to the hermit already.
Speaker 2: Did you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I said that the sa.
Speaker 2: Well, well, doing a jumpstone giveaway in my live stream.
Speaker 1: HM or your twitch yep.
Speaker 3: Are you going to pay for shipping?
Speaker 1: Are you gonna make.
Speaker 2: The Yeah, I'm gonna pay. I'm gonna pay for for it to be shipped and everything, so.
Speaker 1: It would be a US only yep.
Speaker 2: Because this is why hang on, I.
Speaker 1: Can't see anything. I'm on the end of this group.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: I'll good to what's up?
Speaker 1: M H. That is Hey, I thought they were small.
Speaker 2: They're not, well.
Speaker 1: All right, H.
Speaker 2: But I've got quite a few of them. There is amethyst citrine. Yeah, there's a parrot, a couple of paradots rose quarts. Huh yeah, hang on a minute, I'll be right back.
Speaker 1: No, h what's going on.
Speaker 2: You gotta take him some cigarettes?
Speaker 8: Yeah all right.
Speaker 2: Uh, I had to take him a pack of cigarettes. He was upstairs.
Speaker 8: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: But Delon is now, d Love is now is just if you want to like listen to music and all that. That's what Delon is. The music channels. Yeah, that and other stuff that we can't talk about. Yeah, but you know what, it's just, you know DLA one day, I know D Love is gonna have to cut their losses. Yep.
Speaker 2: I'm just glad I ain't over there anymore.
Speaker 1: We have a few friends over there. Yeah, dang it.
Speaker 2: H I'm sitting here trying to charge my charger, my external battery charger. Hey, it would help if I tried to plug it into the right hole. Wait a minute, that doesn't sound right.
Speaker 3: Oh God, I love you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: I'm in one of the moods tonight.
Speaker 1: Have you spoken to your kids for Christmas?
Speaker 2: Nope? I haven't spoken to any of my kids, none of them. I've sent them all messages, and I tried to send my tried to find get a hold of my oldest daughter on Facebook because she changed her phone number, and uh, she's got me blocked on her on her Facebook. And my youngest daughter has now done the same thing. So I don't know what's going on they even she's even my youngest has even blocked me on TikTok. So I don't know. I don't know what's going on with them.
Speaker 1: So but.
Speaker 2: Oh well, life goes on.
Speaker 8: Dum.
Speaker 1: You got morons out there that run this country, yep. But Tim Walls yeah, and Jdvan.
Speaker 3: Yelp.
Speaker 1: We all know who's.
Speaker 2: Pulling the strings behind Trump.
Speaker 4: So oh.
Speaker 1: Check this out.
Speaker 2: Rowan Oak, Virginia news breaking news. Uh uh, one of Elon Musk's tesla's decided to snatch its own wheel from the driver, slam into a pole, and proceeded to catch fire.
Speaker 3: Ooh that's gotta burn.
Speaker 2: You got that right. It took the fiery department three and a half hours to put that car out.
Speaker 1: Hey, so well, so we need to So I just want to say this. We do support like local businesses and stuff, okay, and also we also support so I just want to say this. I wish the you know, so I'm doing a fundraiser for the Erica Legacy Foundation. Okay, and I didn't even know the backstory about Chris, about the person that I met, the person that told me about the Eric Legacy Foundation.
Speaker 3: It's let me it's it's.
Speaker 2: Can you send me the link to it and I'll promote it on my channel.
Speaker 1: It's for suicide prevention, basically, it's the name. I'll send the link here, right er. I want people to the guy. So the guy that I met, I met, Chris Matt, not not our Chris Matt. It's another Chrismack. He is the link.
Speaker 2: Fundraiser for the Erica Legacy Foundation. All right, Yeah, I'll promote that on my channel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I want to.
Speaker 3: I want to tell people that it's not a scam.
Speaker 1: What there is.
Speaker 2: More suicides in this country and what people actually realize.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've actually lost friends because of suicide.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've got scars from attempts. So yeah, there there's one that it's actually not visible. But I was so depressed that I tried to hang myself, Harlie.
Speaker 1: If any and I'm also gonna say this, if anybody that does go to the Hawks Twins website, there's a linker out there. I do have an affiliate code with the Hodge Twins.
Speaker 2: Guys, if you got somebody that you know, they I think is on the verge of it, is clinically depressed or depressed or what have you, get them help, get them help.
Speaker 1: I feel stupid now for trying to promote my hearts while we're talking about suicide prevention. But yeah, can you hear me? Huh do you hear me? Yeah? I can hear you, all right, I feel bad now trying to promote.
Speaker 2: Don't worry about it, Jake fo.
Speaker 1: Mhmm.
Speaker 2: You know I I lost my high school sweetheart to suicide.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and.
Speaker 2: I've got scars from several attempts. So you know, like I said, there's way too many people dying due to suicide in this country, more than homicides or accidental deaths, including children teenagers.
Speaker 1: So, but.
Speaker 2: Local, our our local Veterans has our our local VA has a suicide crisis hotline for our veterans who are in crisis and are thinking of suicide. So, you know, suicide tugs at my heart strings and so I will definitely promote it.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: I didn't know any of this GP. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: It's okay, Jay, It's okay. You know, a lot of people don't know my back my backstory. You know, I went through a bad marriage. Uh messaged.
Speaker 1: What do you say?
Speaker 2: Have fun l L.
Speaker 1: Tell look at you could come on.
Speaker 2: I just told him come up and join us.
Speaker 3: His in box.
Speaker 2: So, which led to a lot of a lot of medical issues. Yeah, severe postpartum depression with suicidal tendon sees. Then I was diagnosed with you know, other mental health issues.
Speaker 1: And by the way, Davo said, Mary told me Mary Carson on the d Love chat in the off lave chat.
Speaker 2: Oh that's cool. I haven't seen I haven't talked to Deva Devo in quite a while, but I got him on my Twitch channel as somebody else as another name. But I just I've been working tonight on my next one of my next live streams.
Speaker 8: M m hmmm.
Speaker 1: See that.
Speaker 2: What it's called the Ultimate Service Dog Training Manual.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: And it's got it's a complete guide when it was actually when service dog training was actually created, and when it shut down and who started it and some of the training procedures are still used.
Speaker 1: To this day. So no.
Speaker 3: People ask him what a twitch name. But uh yeah, people, people are stupid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they are.
Speaker 1: Predomanough the on the YouTube, you're dombanough to watch Tim Waltz. Tim Waltz is a piece of garbage.
Speaker 2: Sorry not, You're right on the money on that one, but uh yeah, I will definitely promote that and along with the giveaway and all of that.
Speaker 1: All right, hey, uh gp, I think I'm gonna end in the stream here.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I'm with this family anyway, So alright, love you girls, all right, love y'all.