Speaker 1: You see something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What what's gonna happen?
Speaker 3: What? Good afternoon everybody, and welcome back to another episode of Great Pill, Gray Pill Podcast. I am your host, Jules, the Handsome Hirapant, the Mississippi Mystic Sound Scientists, elohem Edomologist, all that good stuff. Guys, we got a banger episode for you today. But before we get started, be sure to like the stream, share the stream, get some more people in here, share it with your friends and family. Maybe not your family, pins how how SciTS of your family is? Like I said, got a banger episode for you today, I am joined. You could call him a co host of the show. By this point of our friend Nick from the Rejects, Nick, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: How you doing today?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm doing this one so glad to have you here with us. Oh yeah, definitely. And uh the guest of the hour, the Yarl of the Gray Horn pagans staying, what's going on? Brother? It's good to have you here, and thank you, thank you for coming back hanging out with us here on Gray Pill. How you doing for sure?
Speaker 4: It's my pleasure. This is the third time coming up. Mistaken Yeah, yeah, no, thanks for having me back. Man. I'm always always happy to you know, to talk about the gods, talk about the mythologies and everything connected to it. I mean, it's you know, it's what I do.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, that's something that me and you have in common. Over the past couple of years, I've had eloheem at alogy focusing on the Sumerian pantheon. Sumerian it kind of like goes into the Assyrian, the Acadian, the Babylonian, all all that, but it all stems from the Sumerian.
Speaker 1: Then me and.
Speaker 3: Headless Giant have rustic gods, which focuses on the Greek pantheon, and yeah, we have gods of the morning Wood. More or less, we focus a lot on the on the Norse pantheon because we we do. We we read a lot of well we're starting right now to get into the Volsunga saga. We we spin a wheel and we let the wheel kind of guide us to to where we're going. But sometimes I force the hand, which I have done when uh, you know, when when I when I want to, because you know it is it is a Patreon show, guys, if you want to support the show, we are doing Gods of the Morning would tomorrow morning. So it didn't happen this morning because we have this show right now, but that will be tomorrow morning. Go over to patreon dot com slash Grateful podcast. But Stein for for people who don't know who you are or haven't caught our past episodes, Uh, tell people a little bit about yourself and what you do talk about.
Speaker 4: Sure, yeah, I go by Stein Fox on the Internet. I am the host of the Ground Pagans podcast. You are of the tribe of the ground Pagans. We really focus ourselves on the Northern European pantheon, the Northern European gods, the you know, the Norse gods, Germanic, a little bit of Irish and Anglo Saxon in there as well. And I really take that from from every aspect, every angle that's I can, whether that be you know, a cult, esoteric history, history, just you know, trying to uncover the lost history of my people and really try to to reconstruct its best I can, while you know, try to answering what for me is the most important question is how to be a proper twenty first century pagan Because to know the old ways and all is you know, it's all fine and dandy, but we're no longer living in those times, So how do we adapt it to these times? And that's what I'm It's one of the things that I'm trying to figure out while you know, trying to figure out what this world actually is and how it actually you know, connects and all of that. So, yeah, that's that's what I what I do in a in a nutshell.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, that's awesome. Man, I'm just looking at you. I'd completely forgot you had a merched or do to have to get me somewhere?
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, I do, I do, Yes, Yeah.
Speaker 3: And you know, people are given this one lens of kind of the story of the northern of of that, of that heritage right of of that certain mythology, and and you know, I think.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 3: Healthy, especially to look at it from an unbiased perspective, if not a perspective of someone who does you know, practice those traditions and and uh, you know, venerates these gods because you know, it's not everything that we're told it is.
Speaker 4: You know, no, definitely not. I mean, you'll have a lot of a lot of shows, you know, a lot of movies, you know, the Marvel movies have kind of dipped into Norse mythology. You know, how they portrayed the gods is I mean visually, Yeah, it's really cool. It's it's highly inaccurate, but it's you know, it looks cool, and you know, I guess that's you know, what Marvel is about, just has to look cool. There it goes my phone.
Speaker 1: One.
Speaker 3: Sorry guys, dude, it's either phones or screaming kids, or usually if headless is on, there's a very loud car going by.
Speaker 2: A racetrack by his house.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, well there you go. It's always something. No, it's fine, it's fine. Uh.
Speaker 4: I knew that was gonna happen.
Speaker 3: Anyway.
Speaker 4: M Yeah, Hollywood depictions. I mean, to be honest, my awakening to all of this was history Vikings really, which is very you know, dark and gray and very depressing. Well, true history was so much more, much more vibrant. Yes, our ancestors they they liked colors as well, even though they were literally darker times. But yeah, so, but it was really the the atmosphere around that, you know, the the power or perceived power of of the gods, the honor culture, the you know, the traditional ways really that's that's that's something that always has spoken to me. It's always something that I you know, I did feel and yeah, like by watching all of that and like hey, this is your ancestral story. It just it just clicked and all well snowballed from there and you know, started the channel, started the podcasts and yeah, now I'm now I'm here, you know, doing doing guest spots and while trying to to connect all the all the dots as well and have to sever you know, the connections between some some dots, like hey, you know, I'm still learning. Our history was always told, you know, through stories and through mythologies. It wasn't until the until the Romans came into Europe that we we started to write things down. And most of our stories are written out by Sri Serlison, who was still a Christian. So everything that he has written with a grain of salt because it is still through the Christian lens, of course, yes.
Speaker 3: Yes, and I have I have taken that into account as well. And it seems like, you know, whenever we tried to remember our ancestors or our ancient past, it we always seem to get browbeaten, right, or like it's we we seem to get uh held against us or something like everyone. I think everyone can say that all of their ancestors in some time have done some things you know, that were you know. I mean, look who knows. I'm sure they were deemed necessary at the time, right, I mean it was a different way of life back then, but you know, not not the greatest things.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: But it seems like we're the only people who should you know, or are made to feel guilty about it, right, or we can't be proud of where we come from because of this we uh, we can't look into that. I mean, dude, if I would have known that these sagas and these stories existed when I was a kid, dude, I I I would have have dove into this way earlier on. I mean, it's fascinating these the stories of these heroes and and just the the trials and tribulations that they go through that are not only like just like courageous and brave and and and but like also esoteric at the same time, like they're acquiring this wisdom and and you know, this this this knowledge from the gods or from this certain aspect of uh, you know, and and uh it. It does speak it it it does speak to you. And and I think if you're to reject that, I don't know, I don't know, uh, the consequences of that.
Speaker 4: But I mean the consequences of that is what we're we are seeing in in Europe right now. I mean, that's there's also a lot of well, you know, liberalism and and the the Christian mindset of you know, love everyone except everyone.
Speaker 3: Especially when everyone else.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, and you know, take care of those less fortunate, so you know, get all of those less fortunate here into Europe where you know, we have it so good, you know, accept them. You know, there's no need to to have them integrate into our society like you have to, you know, take them into into accounts, you know, all of all of their their wishes and their their culture and uh and and all of that. Like for example, it is the the Ramadan time at the moment, which is the for Islam, the fasting time, and like I'm seeing you know, posts here and there are coming from uh, you know, the like Islamic people living in well, in the Netherlands and in Europe as a whole. It's like, how dare you like eat in front of us, or like when you're sitting next to us on the train, like, how dare you eat a sandwich when I'm fasting? It's like, well, I'm not fasting and.
Speaker 3: I'm hungry, So we're just going to eat this country for thousands of years, dude, you know, yeah, yeah, absolutely, And and you see that happening here in America. These people want to come here, and they'll you know when when as they're coming here, they want you know, they'll be all pro pro America this and that. But once they get here and uh, you know, start making money off of the country and and ben and benefiting from their situation, then the tide kind of turned in. You see a different rhetoric.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: They like to hold up there, uh, their country's flag right over our flag. If you know, there's been interviews where people go up to these these people in in the street and and they'll ask them, you know, if we went to war with Mexico or Guatemala, you know which one would you Well, I'd support I'd support Mexico, that's more, you know. And it's like, well, so then you're not American, you know what I mean? And and and and so it uh yeah, I can't imagine an even older country such as where you live or you know, anywhere in Europe that happening and anyone just being okay with that.
Speaker 4: Oh no, a lot of us are are absolutely not, and you know, will will make that, will make that known. But especially here in the Netherlands, like that that all really started in the like sixties seventies, when we had a bit of an economic boom. We brought in a lot of facts reworkers from you know, from Turkey, from Morocco, from Greece, from like just anywhere, you know, cheap labor something that is well, I think worldwide of course. And are jobs No, I mean it's not it's not even that. It's not like they're you know, they're taking our jobs, you know, took our jibs and all that. Now, that's that's that's not a it's not not even the issue.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 4: A lot of the well what is now like third fourth generation, they're too damn lazy to to get a job. You know, they want the money, but they don't know they don't want to work. That's why you know, like the like wanted kind of shows here in the Netherlands. You know, they they call them. Morocco's got talent because you know they're the usual suspects. It's like you know Middle Eastern about you know, like one one seventy five highs, Like okay, usual suspects.
Speaker 3: Definitely not a European guy, No, no, definitely not.
Speaker 4: But you know we we brought in all those these factory workers. We you know, we built like factory towns for them, you know, gave them a job, gave them a gave him a home. And you know that was that, like no, no integration needed, no you know, learning the language needed. Just work in the factory. You know, make the bus money, make yourself some some money, because you know, our money in value is greater than than yours. And like whatever you do after, you know, not our problem. We're getting rich. So so yeah, that's it's been. It's been going on for for decades and you know, like I said, we're now onto the the third fourth generation, and like, don't get me wrong, a lot of them are willing to work.
Speaker 1: I am.
Speaker 4: I'm good friends with a with an Iraqi guy and he is actually one who'll say that you know, he'll support the Netherlands over Iraq because you know he is in the Netherlands and this this this country has given him so much already and has provided him with, you know, so much already. I mean, yeah, he'll go back to Iraq to you know, visit family and all of that. But you know, he is he considers himself to be Dutch, so he'll support the Netherlands and and all of that. So there there are you know, it's it's not all of them, but it is unfortunately a lot of them, and that goes that goes back decades. And yeah, i mean, like as you said, they are still allowed to to have their national pride.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: What a thing here is like a big Turkish weddings for example, Like they'll rent all these like expensive fucking cars, you know, like honking through this tree, like waving the Turkish flag and.
Speaker 2: All of that.
Speaker 4: And that's that's that's fine, like we should be we should be okay with that. We're not supposed to comment on that because you know, then you're you're racist or or whatever. But if the Duchies would do it, we you know, we'd get to have to find for for doing it. So yeah, but that's that's I mean, the Netherlands has always been very liberal, very open minded, while at the same time like you know, not wanting to create issues. Just you know, keep your head down, do your thing, and you know, don't don't make a fuss. Unfortunately, you know, we are now starting to make a fuss because we're getting we're getting kind of kind of tired of the ship in the little full.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a little yeah man. And then it's like you know, yeah, and you can't eat, you can't even embrace your culture, right. Uh. We see the same thing happening here in America. And I just used that one people, you know, just as an example. It happens with every group of people that seems to come to this country. But and you know, we saw that thing where where was it? Minneapolis? I think with the Somalians and all the fraud. And then you have the Tyler Oliviera kid going up to New Jersey and New York and exposing these uh, these Hasidic communities that are more or less so doing the same thing. I mean, I think none of them are working, and they're having like ten kids per household, and it's it's like what's but they spend all day study studying the Torah. You know, who's who's paying for these people to live? I think I know who. I think I know who. But anyway, yeah, I don't want to get all political and stuff.
Speaker 4: But it's but that's, you know, it's it's one of the reasons why why you should embrace your you know, your history, why you should embrace your your heritage, because you know, we have fought for or against these people for for centuries. I mean we've also you know, we've also traded with these people for centuries. I mean, there there are Viking artifacts found as far as the the Syria Israel border. You know, I believe I've mentioned before that, for example, the Varangian Guard of the I believe there was the Ottoman Empire. They were all northern Europeans, like big, big burley guys. I mean, yeah, oh yeah, you're gonna want those as guards. But that was too to the benefits of you know, of both parties, of all parties involved. Really, so yeah, like we we should work together, like we should cooperate, but you know, still respect each other's, each other's culture, each other's heritage. And I mean, I am you know, I have a very strong stance and that that's why I you know, why I celebrate my heritage. Why I you know, I do my best to to educate about you know, about our heritage both you know, culturally, spiritually, religiously, accult, esoteric, like doesn't matter, like all all layers. And I mean I'm I'm having well somewhat of a success with it and learning a lot in the meantime, you're having for myself as well.
Speaker 3: So yeah, man, well that's that's part of it. That's part of the journey and like I said, having fun doing it as well. Yeah. Somebody said, Stein, what kind of cross are you wearing?
Speaker 4: Just well, the cross of my shirt is just it's it's a star. But I always wear the hammer.
Speaker 3: Of that's me on nair. Yeah, I didn't know if you had a what is it the Woden's son? Jesus dude? Really seeing they're talking about phones and stuff now people are calling me all right, uh but yeah dude, so uh but one book. We're one saga because people aren't aware that there there's many different sagas, right, Like there's sagas from Denmark, there's sagas from Norway, sagas from Iceland, the Germanic sagas, like there's there's so many. Yeah, yeah, Sweden, Yeah dude, yeah, we we have a lot to get to as far as us reading them on on the show. You know, we haven't. Uh we we've gotten up to chapter eight in the vall Songa saga and now now this is like the progenitor of correct me if I'm wrong, but this is the progenitor of the Nordic race that comes down from the ball songs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I'm I'm you know, kind of uh still studying that as well, because that's i mean, that's kind of when you get into the you know, the territory of like hyper Borea. Oh ah, okay, that's that's my that's my co host, my host.
Speaker 3: We're always used to beans being here with HEAs.
Speaker 4: But yeah, that's uh yeah. The the original stories, uh you'll you'll find them in the the the volsung in the those are the the legendary sagas you know, talks about all the all the heroes, and then the the Vullaspa is really the origin stories of it all, which is part of the poetic and it's really the the Poetic and the prosed Up are the the the two books where in every story is has been written down as well as the yeah column laws of of Odin, the half Amala, the sayings of the sayings of the High One, sayings of the Wise One, which is I guess the the closest that we get to, like ten commandments, although they're more you.
Speaker 3: Know, nor the norse. What do they call it? I mean had Less talked about them.
Speaker 4: I mean they're they're they're guidelines. Really, this is you know, like this is what the max what Yeah, this is, this is what this is what Odin sees as you know, the best way to the best way to live, the best way to go. And you know, whether you hold yourself to it or not, that is completely completely up to you.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: That's that's one of one of the things that has you know, that's affected me for the longest time to well. Paganism in in the broadest sense hedonism really, if you want to talk European specific, it is very open. It's a it's a personal it's a personal practice. There is no there is no dogma, there are no set rules, set guidelines, you know, like you do this on that day, you.
Speaker 1: Know, in that.
Speaker 4: Specific direction, using these tools and prayers. It's not it's very it's very personal. So you know, if you if you feel that you know it is right to to do it this way, then you know, go go do it that way. If you want to go all out and like, yes, spend a couple of thousand on an altar and all these these fancy tools and whatever, go fucking nuts.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: It's but it's it's it's the the intents that's that counts. Like, are you doing it with the right contention?
Speaker 3: Are you doing it to do you have faith?
Speaker 4: Yeah? You know, are are you honoring your gods? Are you honoring your ancestors? Are you honoring your your family? Because it's not just you know people from the past. You know, you are your your ancestors as well, of course, and you know I want my children's children to you know, tell the tales of me as well and becoming one of the ancestors.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Delphic Maxims, that's what I was thinking of me and Headless just we we had just read them on the Esoteric because I was like, I don't know why I couldn't think of them. It's kind of it's one hundred and forty seven Delphic Maxims written almost a thousand years before the Old Testament, right, and these were their laws in Greece that they had and they I mean, it's it's everything and more right that that.
Speaker 4: Well, if you need I actually just recently been listening to to a show from or an episode by Uber Boyo. I love that guy, are Irish fella. He's he's awesome and and what he was saying and if you you know, if you look at it, that's you know, look at all the evidence that he that he comes with, and it lines up with what you just said as well, is that the Judaic religion was made in Europe, like the original the you know, the very first Bible was written in Greek. Yes, so it is like you could say that, you know, the the Pagans made monotheism because I mean polytheism, paganism, it's it's a it's a more natural way of practicing. It's the most quite literal natural religion there is. Like it's it's animism. It's the belief that nature is the divine and the divine is nature.
Speaker 3: And when that happens to you naturally, dude, when you just start looking at nature and viewing it as emanations of God and and of of these deities. Like it's kind of it's it's it's it's beautiful, man, Yeah, it really is.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to ask real quick started into road, but before you because you kind of getting in there now, I did want to ask. I guess, like, what is it that? Like I just put you on the spot. I'm sure you've answered this question plenty of times. What is it?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: What is a pagan to you? Or what does that mean to you? Or and or like to add on to it, what practices or certain things in your daily life have you incorporated into it now that you would consider also makes you pagan if.
Speaker 6: You do that?
Speaker 4: Oh, man, I mean the the the origin of the word pagan is it's kind of derogatory actually, just you know, people from from the lands, people from you know, the smaller, smaller towns, the you know, farmers, like they're not educated like a city folk.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: It's also where the word hea then comes from. People from the heath, people from the lands. But to me, a a pagan is a follower of of the old ways. And it really doesn't matter what what old ways those those are, you know, whether it is I don't know, like you know, meso American for example, like you you live in in those regions and you follow the old ways of of you know, of your people, then I, you know, I consider that pagan ways, uh you know, Hellenic Roman. I mean, if there there are many different kinds, you can kind of divide it up in into into three, you know, reconstructionists, modern, eclectic, and indigenous US.
Speaker 2: Real real quick, just because I don't want to lose this question. And I'm not like I'm just I'm being honest when I'm not like trying to ask you some question, I'm just having thoughts and like I just want to ask it. As you consider like santamorte or like voodoo, would those then be considered pagan you too, because you did mention like even things that are kind.
Speaker 4: Of yeah, I mean those are those are indigenous practices, So yeah, I would say that those are that, those are pagan practices.
Speaker 2: Okay, No, just just crossed my mind. I was like, well, yeah, that could be indigitous, could be like Mexico.
Speaker 4: I mean yeah, like you mentioned, or you know, yeah, I mean it is they They are also polytheist practices mostly you know, multiple multiple gods or god hads or multiple.
Speaker 2: Oh is that something too, that would be normally like polytheist with his like, yeah, gods for everything as well, that because of like a character of like I guess that pagan's belief system.
Speaker 4: Usually yeah, I mean, especially if you're you know, if you're talking about European paganism, that is that is polytheistic, the belief of multiple belief in multiple gods at least, I mean, there are you know, a whole multitude of different creatures divine unless divine, of course, but the belief in multiple gods. Polytheism and paganism kind of goes hands in hand. It's not it's not a it's not a synonym for you know, like polytheists doesn't necessarily mean pagan. Pagan doesn't necessarily mean polytheists, but you know, it does go go hand in hand at least for the more like reconstructionists and indigenous side of things. We're talking modern eclectic that would be stuff like Drew Dreeia.
Speaker 3: There's a difference between like the wicked stuff and the kind of Germanic Norse paganism stuff, right, Uh, I get a different kind of from it completely, But that's just me.
Speaker 4: I mean, yes, and no, like WI only got established in the in the seventies, I believe, so it is one of the one of the newest. It's it's very it's very new age. It's very eclectic. It's you know, we're taking this and this and this and this and this and you know, making it into one thing.
Speaker 2: It's like light really, I mean it came from.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's that's what I got from it.
Speaker 1: It's my opinion.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I mean I don't know, it seems more like the Celtic mythology to me, and uh like those you know.
Speaker 4: That's but that's that's reconstructionist.
Speaker 3: And then again, you know, just using the names of deities and putting it with a certain schigul and and like you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's it's there is no i'd say, there's no structure.
Speaker 3: To it, right, It's.
Speaker 4: It's very much you know, like I feel this is right. So you know, I'm taking it from the I'm taking Heltic, I'm taking Nordic. I'm taking you know, some witchcraft and like some voodoo and like twisting and turning it into this this amalgamation of things. And that's that's Wika. I mean, that's you know it's also very much a personal practice, but without foundation, really, I mean, the only foundation would be really I don't know, you know, the God and the goddess like the econmical marriage, and that's that's really I mean even that's a stretch, especially with more more modern wickens, because they're very much new age, you know, they're they're more like I mean, Wicked has has, in my opinion, gotten from you know, like somewhat which craft t kind of Celtic perhaps too, like Crystal Gerties on TikTok.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's that's what I was saying. It's it's that's that's what I think of the craft.
Speaker 2: Came out, it would be probably be a dead religion at this point.
Speaker 3: Like the TikTok witches and stuff, and you know, they're they're they're doing their thing. I guess.
Speaker 2: One thing I want to ask your opinion. Start as you're as you're kind of explaining Wicked, it's it's kind of interesting how you were saying it because I agree. Uh. Also, like recently I've I've noticed I don't know what it is, maybe something in the in the in the the liberal witches and ceremonial magicians lately have been going on about misappropriation. It's like, oh Jesus, we have to find fucking racism somewhere or some race baiting ship. I could see Wicka in itself to Wicka cults or Wicka covens technically doing that themselves, because they'll kind of go with a certain god or god is and then give it its own attributes and kind of make anybody else follow that. So you're actually stealing the original one and then rebranding it. That would be uh that I think would fit more.
Speaker 4: And nine out of ten times it's it's Egyptian or Greco Roman. Yeah, no, that's that's it is what they're doing themselves. Yeah, they're they're you know, they're appropriating, misappropriating, you know, everything, Like you'll have a bunch of you know, fucking you know, middle class white women. Okay, gotta love those those middle class white women. They're they're just uh, you know, like calling themselves you know, or or like being inducted or whatever in some kind of wick and cold and now they are, you know, a priestess of Isis or you know, if they want to keep it sort of European. It's you know, it's always Bridget's you know, the Celtic goddess. It's never, it's never freaking fray Ya, It's never. It's never a freak. It's never you know some Slavic for example, it's it's always, it's always Bridget.
Speaker 2: I noticed that a lot, Yeah, when I was out in New York and I looked at, uh, what was that witchbox? I forgot. I don't even remember. It was like some site back in the day where it would show you, like I guess I kind of like cults. But I mean, you know, orders, which which covens and all that ship and a lot of them will always fucking Bridget and.
Speaker 4: Gota. Yeah, it is another.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because everybody else, like I.
Speaker 4: Mean, Hacketee is is edgy. You know, she's a she's a dark goddess. She doesn't take she doesn't take ships, and you know a lot of those women want to pre tense that they are like her.
Speaker 2: Right at that point, it's just emo cosplay.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, yeah, that's that's the vibes that I get from that.
Speaker 4: And I don't even have anything against against costplay. Like cost play can be it can be a very it can be very reconstructionist.
Speaker 2: If you're having fun with it, no, I get it. But some people I do think take like miss Cosplay.
Speaker 4: They're they're making a mess of things really and yeah, they are just they are appropriating, you know, everything from from everywhere and calling it, I don't even know what they're what they're calling it, like it's not a religion, it's it's kind of I mean, it's probably like I'm not religious, I'm spiritual.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And I also think this takes the beauty away from the ancestral religions, right, it gives it that dark connite kind of like when people think of it, it's this satanic dark and it's like, well, actually no, Well, like I said at the beginning of the episode, there's dark aspects to everybody's uh oh for sure, culture, especially in the Bible. I mean, you know, I mean the Old Testament's full of it, you know.
Speaker 4: I mean the European pantheon has has the same thing. Like I made videos on that. You know, there's a true rocket true it's it's left hand path paganism, you know, it's it's the the generation of the darker side of the Jotan, the giants, you know, the darker gods and goddesses like you know, like Loki, like hell Hella.
Speaker 3: Among the giants, didn't.
Speaker 4: He Yeah, I mean that's that's the funny thing that you know, they're always at war with the giants, but so many of the gods are well giant offspring or you know, married two giants, or have at least at the very least have kids with you know, with giants.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 4: I mean it's yeah, you know, rebellion against your your parents. I guess, like who hasn't.
Speaker 2: The rebellious child. It's part of horror story at least in the Oto kind of.
Speaker 4: And Odin as well. Odin is also a very rebellious spirits. I mean, you know, he he loves the battle for the thrill of the battle. You know, the wild hunt is not is really just for the thrill of the hunt.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: He's a very left hand path god. It's it's also what you what you see in in his story, you know, it's it's the end justifies the means. He's done some some horrible stuff. He's done some some stuff that he was absolutely ridiculed for, you know, in order to learn cider say that, which is a female form of magic. You're not supposed to practice female magic as a man unless you want to land upside down in the book of course, that's you know, that's up to you. But he had to. I mean, he was studying under Freia because you know she is the foremost practitioner of sire, and he kind of had to become a woman. You know, he had to dress up and and you know, like live as a as a woman in order to learn the magic, which is something that the trans community absolutely fucking loves. It's like, oh see, like even Odin is trans.
Speaker 2: It's like.
Speaker 4: No, no, or you know, Loki is trans.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 4: I mean, but Odin and Loki are shape shifters. They can take on any form that you know, that is needed or that they desire. I mean with Loki it even goes as far as you know, he he transforms himself and like literally is able to give birth to a freaking eight leg a horse.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And you'll you'll hear people say that him and Odin had to have sex for that eight legged horse or something, and then it's like, well.
Speaker 4: That was, no, that was that was and a Loki in an age, well stallion of a giant stone.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's what I thought. That's what I thought, because Loki could shape shift too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Loki is he is shifting into a horse, yeah, into a merb and aluing the stallion away, making the giant Stonemason missed the deadline for the building off the wall of Osgard. Therefore he does not need to be paid the payments of course, being the hand of Freya in marriage and both the sun and the moon, if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 3: Which she she She was given to him without her consent, right.
Speaker 4: I mean, the they needed a wall to you know, protect themselves from the giants. He is the best Stonemason in you know, in the in the realm of all the realms. But because they said in disguise, they yeah, they at first they did not know that that he was a giant. I mean they sent out messengers, you know, throughout the realms of course, and he is or yeah, he is the best one, the most proficient one. You know, he works the best, he works the fastest, and yeah, I mean his his prize was was I you know, he wanted the hand of Freia in marriage. Who wouldn't, you know, the most beautiful, most powerful goddess of the of the whole pantheon, you know, I mean, hell, I would I would love her hand in marriage. Let's you know, let's say that I'm a more mere human.
Speaker 3: We had this picture, well that my wife has had it since she was like thirteen, and it's been in this bend that we have, and we took some out in the past month or so to put some some more art up, and she put it and she goes, who is this and it's it's Freya. It's that picture of Freya bending down and like communing with the elementals on on on the ground and she has a crown on and the crown lights up. It's it's it's all. It's right there next to our bed. It's just funny how you know she's had this picture since she was a little girl. And synchronicities, right, because yeah, we're learning about this stuff. And you know, my my wife is redheaded right like she so she she comes from that whole.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: I mean when when when I think of these ancient tribes, especially well when you hear of the nephel and being referred to, I mean they're redheaded giants, right, These were Northmn I mean were they? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Likely and I mean, Thor himself is you know, red headed, and he is a He is a giant of a god. He is the strongest of the gods. That's also why the the Marvel depiction is very inaccurate. Like Thor wasn't wasn't ripped. Thor was more I mean in in in how I perceive him, at least like more the powerlifter built because he had that belt and those gloves which gave him extra strength, which you know, reminds me very much of you know, a powerlifter with the belt and the straps and and all of that. You know, he loved to eat, He loved to drink. You don't stay, you know, ripped. If you are that strongly, you have to eat. You have to drink, right, even if you're even if you're a god. But yeah, he was red headed. Loki was red headed.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: It is it is a It is the hair. It is a hair color that you well, you really only see natural hair in the north. And yeah, we are among the biggest and tallest people in the world. The Dutch on average are the tallest in the world. And yeah, we have a lot of red hats, especially in the northern provinces, you know, learning these loans a lot of red hats there.
Speaker 3: All right, I love it. Yeah. I mean my kids have they have red hair and they get that from their mom. But I mean, that's this is why women with red hair used to be burned at the steak, right. They were known as witches and they hide their hair.
Speaker 4: They possess a certain power, and I can I can speak on that, like I have kids with a red hat. My wife's a red hats.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so so you know this firsthand. And didn't Epstein say something in the Epstein Files about like staying away from red headed women because of some kind of like power that they had from their ancestors or something. I don't know, that's I I heard. It was something along those lines.
Speaker 4: I'm not not familiar with that, but that you know, it wouldn't surprise me as someone who you know, like really practices the dark arts and it's afraid of any kind of real power that exactly be able to stop him, right right, done, stay the hell away from redheads.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my wife had brought that up to me yesterday. She was like, did you know that? He said? I was like, no, that's that's weird though. It's very strange. Uh but uh but back to the ball song go. Yeah, I mean that that whole bloodline of the Ball Songs, I'm pretty sure were redheads. But dude, that's something that we're missing and that we need to instill in our young men today.
Speaker 4: Is that warrior spirit, Yeah, that.
Speaker 3: You see in these ancient times because it kept this family alive while their bloodline was being systematically like killed, you know, like uh, Sigmund and all his brothers were killed, right, and then his sister basically killed herself, you know, and uh, then he had to watch his son die before him, and uh, you know, and I haven't gotten further in that, we haven't gotten to Sigurd yet, but when he slays Fafnir and all that stuff, I can't wait. But up until that point, you know, you do see. And I saw you talking about this on your show the other day. You brought up like this wolf factor to his story. And you see that in the Volsunga saga. Well, not only with the she wolf that is supposedly King Sigi, the King of Jotland, his mother who's a shape shifter as well. So it seems like these elite kings like come from the shape shifting bloodlines or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you're talking about the the Olphannar and the Bearserker. The the Elite Warriors.
Speaker 3: Comes from Bearserker.
Speaker 4: Uh probably yeah yeah, the yeah, spirit of the bear. Yeah, and the Old Noir is the spirit of the wolf. Okay, spirit of the wolf. And yeah it was I I yeah, I did a did a show about that because it was really through the book that I'm reading on my Patreon, Night Side of the Rooms, which is absolutely amazing. If you want to know more about the Rooms and especially their you know, their shadows side, you should read this one, or you know, join me on Patreon.
Speaker 3: Because guys go over to Stein's Patreon. I think I had the link in and the description. I need to join up with you.
Speaker 4: Man Patreon Pagan's but yeah, it's it's uh, the the chapter on the forms of man, you know, talking about the hammer. For example, powerful magicians can use the hugo, which was another is another form to change hama, changing appearance and form during during an ecstatic trance or deep sleep, they are releasing their minds or soul and leave the body with its appearance. And it was like through because of that, like it made me think of the made me think of the Olph and Nard, made me think of the Bear's ericer, you know, because they're set to I mean, first of all, they are elite warriors. That's why you know the stories of them are so incredibly awesome. But they wear the bear skin and they or the wolf skin, and they become the bear, they become the wolf. They inhabit the spirit of the bear or the spirit of the wolf with the whotonic, ecstatic, furious trans So you know, I was I was reading that and I was thinking, like, you know, we know, shape shifters are a thing. Odin is a shape shifter, Loki is a shape shifter, as I you know, as I mentioned, they're set to go into this Votonic trands. You know, there are the the elite warriors of Voton of Odin. What if they actually did shape shifts, which is something that you kind of see in the Northman film as well. That is a gang of oph Gnar of wolf warriors, and.
Speaker 3: They very at the very beginning, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I believe, so yeah there, I mean, there there are multiple scenes with Paris Rika and oph Gnar, but they they really like embodied it to the point that they indeed almost became like wolves. And they are talked about like they are these well wolf beings, Like yeah, they're they're still men, but they are in you know, in such an extotic trends that they have become the wolf. So like what if by you know, by wearing the skin, you know, they have become these beings. I mean that will be fucking frightening.
Speaker 3: And even I know something real weird. Sure, for four years ago, I got a giant wolf head tattooed on my stomach. So, uh man, I don't have any coincidence in the fact that we're talking about this right now. Yeah, dude, it's it's it seems like they were shape shifting. If not, it's this like energy that they kind of took on, you know what I mean by putting the wolf skin on. And because you see uh Siffilty uh, I think that's how you say his name. I think maybe you could correct me. I could spell it for you. But this selling of Sigmund slaves like fifteen dudes, you know, while in this state, you know, and he's not harmed at all.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, they are, They're said too. I mean they they can be harmed, but just because of their ecstatic states, I mean, good luck with us.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 4: Brady Britty Nash from Apocalypse's Historia. It's funny like he he kind of li likened it to you, like PCP strength for example, or you know someone in the check s, somebody in the check Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I was just I was just gonna say, you know, like somebody who was like fucking coked out of their minds. You know, just this this absolute fucking retarge strength. I mean, you're not gonna you're not gonna stop. You're not gonna stop them, and like, yeah you can, you can, you can.
Speaker 7: It's I'm sorry, but it's it's it's kind of a thing, right, you're right, but and yeah, like you can you can wound them, like, yeah you can, you can cut them, punch them whatever.
Speaker 4: But there they are so out of their fucking minds. They don't feel it, they don't sense it. So by that, I you know, I do imagine they seem invincible in some way. Yeah, And it's just you know, the the Opnar and the the Bears Eric or without math or without PCP, and I I Am going to fucking die on the hill that they did it without shrimps as well.
Speaker 3: Really, okay, okay, So I mean I'm sure do you think there was any substance that was involved, any like natural substance that that we possibly don't know about, or was completely spiritual?
Speaker 4: I think perhaps in in some some rituals to you know, to enhance it. Yeah, sure, but I don't I don't believe that nothing. I don't believe it was all shrooms.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: I I've done you know, breathing sessions, and you can get far with just you know, just breathing, just a particular you know, rhythm or particular you know, like guided breathing, like you can release d m T by just you know, breathing exercises. You don't need any any substances, like we can release it ourselves. So if you inhabit the or if you're able to to inhabit the whotonic spirit and you are guided by a shaman, I'm sure you can get into you know, into the trans without any substances. Like you're you're frocking high on on adrenaline already because you're going into a mm hmm. You know, you're you're are a man of Odin, which already you know makes for a very powerful energy, fled Odin's energy. It's you gotta be fucking strong to contain that, let alone like actually channel it, you know, guided by by a shaman. I mean at that all up. And I you know, I don't think you need any kind of any kind of substance. I think you're you're perfectly well of just going into a a guide that's guided trans high on you know, high on adrenaline.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I'm sure like from your opponent's point of view, that is terrifying.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, see, oh absolutely, Like even even just you know, over if we're not talking about like actually shaped a bunch of dudes, like a bunch of big, burly dudes, like growling like bears and snarling like wolves, fucking running at you just and and you know, they're not going to have any mercies, like you know, whatever is in their path is you know, as they get there, it's not going to be in their path anymore. It's just it's it's total destruction, total annihilation. So yeah, that is absolutely that's the scariest thing ever that you can see running at you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can only imagine, dude, But yeah, that's it's when I first was reading that in that story, I was just like, oh my god, man and uh but then you know, they embrace this energy and they take back their kingdom, you know. And I mean there there's tragedy throughout the story. But this is where the story of Ragnar comes along, right into that saga through Oslog right, his his second wife. He was the daughter of Brent Hild and uh Sigur right. Yeah, yeah, and those are like that's a real bloodline mythology.
Speaker 4: No, king, King Regnar was a he was, he was king. Indeed, he may have he may not have been a a pagan king necessarily. I I do believe that Scandinavia might have been Christian by that time already. Okay, I'm not I'm not too sure about that. I mean there there, those were like weird times because it was it was hard for Christianity to really get a foothold in in Scandinavia. But yeah, he was a he was a real king, wasn't He wasn't a merely a fictional character as a matter of fact, like all the really all the characters in the Tvsio Vikings were you know, actual historical people. They just not necessarily lived during the same times.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, crazy. I had looked into each character and when I first had watched the show, and yeah, it's uh, you know, each one does have some uh historical basis either in Iceland, Greenland, Denmark, Scandinavia, so.
Speaker 4: A lot, a lot of Icelands. I have the I have the Icelandic sagas. I I still need to I still need to read them, but it is it's it's a hefty, hefty book.
Speaker 3: We have the Ice well, I had the Icelandic sagas too.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's something that I really can't can't wait for. I need to get back on the Bolsanga saga. But mm hmm, I would love for you to come in and read with it sometime. So talking, uh, please forgive me. I don't know if y'all can hear that. But the other kid, I'm, uh, yeah, it happens. She's yeah, that's what it should be. All right, It's gonna have a good week. I'm off work this next week, so I got a lot of time I'll be spending.
Speaker 1: With the kids.
Speaker 3: I'll also be doing a bunch of shows.
Speaker 5: Guys.
Speaker 3: We're up at the top of the hour, y'all, don't forget to like the stream going live later at seven o'clock with the Veritas Road It's going to be a banger. I think Seventh Central going on their show, they get to ask me some questions. I love going on other shows. Yeah, I love it. I love it so I don't have to be the host. And you know, I mean, I love hosting my own show. But there was like a year where I'd close to a year where I didn't go on anyone show for a minute because I was so busy. I had like ten shows of my own and so a bit off, a little more than I could chew there. We had to cut some down.
Speaker 1: But now.
Speaker 3: Back to a good number of I'd do a good amount of streams a week. I'd say, I don't know the past few weeks, it's been a little light. But I told you guys, I would make it up. So getting back to it, Uh, the is is that how you say it?
Speaker 4: The forsa?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the okay, the the volus. But that's something else that is on and that's in the poetic eda.
Speaker 4: You said, uh, yeah, that is uh, that is part of the It's the the first poem in the poetic Eda. But that that really tells the the tale of the Well, the beginning of the beginning of time, the beginning of of the the realms as as we know it's in in the Norse Dramanic mythology.
Speaker 3: So okay, oh, before we get off the other topic, there's something else that I had read somewhere. I don't know. It may have been a video that I saw of Odin being akin to like a wolf god at some point, maybe Wodin Uh or you know, the Wotani down in uh, you know, down in Germania or along in that region.
Speaker 4: And well, I mean he he had his his two wolves, of course.
Speaker 3: And right, yeah, yeah, those guys two wolves.
Speaker 4: An actual wolf god gary and freaky. I'm not sure roughly translated that would be greed and glutton in. Yeah, but I'm not sure if he's actually a wolf wolf god.
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 4: You in in that way, you could call him a raven god as well, because because of Huanamona, Well, yeah, I I would say he is most closely associated with the with the well, the blackbirds, and the wolves.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, so how does the the the I guess, how does the but for Lis but I I don't want to say it wrong. I'm trying not to be. Yeah, how so you said it? How how does it start out?
Speaker 4: Well, it starts out with stanzas one to five, and I actually here hearing I ask from the holy races, from Heimdel's sons, both high and low, thou wilt val father, that will I relate all tills I remember of man long ago. So it really starts out with, of course setting the scene and goes into the the old age. When Emir lived, see nor cool waves, nor sands there were, Earth had not been, nor heaven above but a yawning gap and grasp nowhere, the yawning gap, the the voids gap called Then's son sons lifted the level lands, sons being Odin and his brothers. Boor is the one of the primordial giants or one of the older giants, is the right?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: Emir was the the very very first one. Is of a later later generation.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: They they created the world out of his out of his body, Yes, from his his brings, the clouds, from his his his hair, the trees, right, uh, yeah, his blood, the ocean's his his broken bones became the mountains. If I'm not mistaken, and his his dome became the heavens above. His skull became the avens above, held up by four dwarfs of the the four cardinal points of the of the compass.
Speaker 3: Somebody's bringing up in Germany, Catholic Saint Boniface cut down thunder oak, a massive oak tree dedicated to the door, and use the wood to build a church. Yeah, that was Donar's oak. And then I think Saint Boniface was killed by Frisians.
Speaker 4: So yeah, that was that was up in Frisia. Yeah, that was here in the here in the Netherlands.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: And he he paid for that, he he got just have cleaved.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, you don't go into someone's someone's territory and just you know, chopped down there there, you know. I mean, if if these people venerate this tree, you know that's holy to them, I think that's.
Speaker 4: Very disrespect We don't. We don't venerate the wens. The trees are a they are a representation of the gods. They inhabit, the the the the essence.
Speaker 3: Of the gods, the spirit, right Yeah, Like they'd sit under the trees and they they would kind of receive these messages, right Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean same as same as the Buddha. You know, I didn't mean he no, I know, I know, but as the Buddha, like he gained enlightenment under the under the fig tree, I believe. Uh So, yeah, trees are incredibly important. And the oak tree, Yeah, that's that's forest tree because it's the strongest, the mighty is the hardest, you know, the mighty oak.
Speaker 3: So so that is okay, that that is doors tree. Okay, yeah, okay, because Odin hung on a ash tree, right yeah, and swept swept tree the ash tree, yes, yeah, okay, okay, okay, cool, but yeah, and then done it get into how like uh, I don't know if you want to keep keep reading it after that.
Speaker 4: I mean the there are sixty six stunza. So that's that's it may be maybe a bit much, but I know the I know the creation story, you know, from from the top of my head. It was the primordial realms of of fire and the primordial realms of ice as being Muspelheim and Nifflheim. They came together in the the yawning Gap into in the void in Knunga Gap, and from the from the steam that that came the very first, very first beings rose, one of them indeed being Emir, the primordial ice giants, and later on a Dumbla, the primordial cow who fat Emier and you know from that also becoming the the milky way.
Speaker 3: Interesting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and she she licked salty ice blocks, eventually freeing Bori, who was the very first of the gods. So Bori is really the father of all gods, and he came from a block of of ice. And it was his son Boor, who married the giantess best Lab, who had three sons, Voden, Villi, and v That's why the the sign for for odin that you see a lot of the vulcanut, the three triangles is said to be representative of the three v's for Voden, Philly and A. The three brothers that you know where the very first, well, very first Acier, the ones who gave us life, who you know, made man and woman out of a ash tree in an elm tree, and you know, gave us, gave us knowledge, gave us free will, give us breath. And yeah, the three bodies they killed Emir using his body to create the world. His flesh became the earth, which I find really interesting because there's a lot of in the like more tartarian circles. There's a lot of talk that these what is it like salt salt caves for example, like the real like the Himalayan red salt for example, is really kind of looks fleshy. Yeah, which lines up with with our creation story. Was his flash that became the earth. Wow, his blood from the seas, his bones turned into the mountains, and his skull became the sky. Held about fort dwarfs and his brains the clouds, and I mean yeah, they the the everybody always looked bad on the on the Dwarfs unfortunately, even though they were the Master Smith's, because it was from the maggots of Emir's flesh that the dwarfs came.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, Yeah, that that story or I think I've read the Stanza on the Dwarves and it's it's something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's incredible. A lot of the a lot of the names you actually find in the stories, the.
Speaker 3: Rings, Yes, I saw that, dude, I saw that. Yeah. No, and and to that the dwars being Now this goes into the teachings of Paracelsus when it comes to the elementals, right, the dwarves being connected to our physical bodies are bones. I don't know if you've ever have you ever gotten into that.
Speaker 4: I have the dwarfs to a alchemist of the Paracels the School, but I'm not sure I haven't heard that. I mean, they are the they are the Master Smith's Dwarves.
Speaker 3: Whatever, you know, it's the same same thing.
Speaker 4: But I mean they are very grounded elemental beings. They you know, they held up the you know, they held up the skull of Emir. It wouldn't Yeah, it wouldn't surprise me if they are, you know, connected to our very inner internal structure.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I don't know how long is the velis?
Speaker 2: But is it?
Speaker 3: You said sixty six sixty six Stanzas, Yeah, yeah, well the wheels is bound to land on it soon enough. Rat what's up dude? Right of the stream? I guess they had a D two A disagree to agree. It's my co host some other show. Yeah, man, no, So, I uh wanted let me see something else I wanted to talk to you about. I was gonna pull up this picture real fast, but I decided. Also, that's your website. Okay, Yeah, those names that you're talking about, it seems like a lot of like modern day culture and stuff is built off of these ancient names and even the rooms as well, like they hold a lot of power to them.
Speaker 4: They definitely do.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like like the like what is it the Bluetooth symbol or whatever?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that is uh those are two rooms. Yeah yeah, yeah here named after Hoddle Bluetooth. Wait what yeah, he was actually the king. That's reunite. It's kind of nava under under Christianity.
Speaker 3: What dude, that's crazy. So yeah, it's the they called the Burkhana, uh.
Speaker 4: Rooms, that's that's one of the that's the the bee.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it stands for growth. Yeah. That's so cool man. Yeah, I mean how how how many logos and symbols out there? I mean I'd say a lot of them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, whole lots. I mean, I of course, you know, I go deeper in the Ruins on the Night side of the of the Ruins, like it talks about them in in in so many ways. And also that the the that it's not supposed to be the footh arch but the eth arch, that Fay who would actually come last, and how Thomas Carlson explains it in in the book actually makes a lot of sense because the ruins they are, they're also representations of certain things. Footh Arc is merely, you know, the first few letters of the runic alphabet, with the first one being wealth and cattle.
Speaker 3: Let's see, I have a provisions and stuff like, just like downloads.
Speaker 4: To understand the ruins is to understand the ruins is very difficult. I mean it literally took odin a lifetime and so many fucking sacrifices as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so.
Speaker 4: Footh arc feyhu ur rido k now, so that is fayu would be cattle or wealth, which is at least in those times, synonymous to each other. Of course, Urus is the ox the oxen, which is why Thomas Carlson, you know, debates on the topic that it doesn't make sense to have cattle become come before the oxen, especially since it is the you know, the the primordial oxen being the room for of course, Ansus is the ash or ash tree. Rido, which actually looks like an R is the road, and then kno is the torch. So every every room is It's not just a letter, it's also a it's a symbol, and that symbol has a certain power to it, and you can you can of course combine them as well, but then you would, I mean, be sure to combine rooms that actually go with with each other, you know, if you're if you want to want to connect I don't know, so growth or something ice, those two really don't don't go together. Like they are diametrically opposed in you know, both meaning and you know and power. So I mean you can't make a bind room of it. But that's just it's gonna be chaotic and it's not going to work the way you want to.
Speaker 3: I've seen the bind rooms as well. Yeah, So what's the difference between a room and a bind room?
Speaker 4: I mean, the there is no there is no difference. Bind room is just multiple multiple runes made made into one, you know, trying to combine or combine forces, you know, trying to have have one room amplify the strength of another by its its meaning. And for for certain certain rooms that works better than others, like the example that I just gave. You know, if you want to try and connect the room for the sun so Willow and the room for ice isa, I mean they're diametrically diametrically a posts. So I mean you can make a bind room of them. It's fairly easy, but it's it's not gonna work. And even if it's you know, if it's working, it's gonna be absolute chaos because those rooms they are opposites of each other. They don't strengthen each other.
Speaker 3: I mean, dude, I see so many other symbols in these rooms. I see a fish, I see a peace sign. It's it's the the algae piece. Yeah, the augas is the upside down peace sign.
Speaker 4: No, it's the actual peace sign.
Speaker 3: It is the actual wow. Wow, So the peace sign is actually in the inversion.
Speaker 4: Yeah, wow, Yeah it is, because I mean if you if you kind of look at it, it's it's looking more like a like a jets or a rocket in a way. Yeah. Well, the the Alka's room, the way it is mostly described is kind of like a man with his his arms outstretched, kind of in a you know, a victory pose, you will.
Speaker 3: And then I see some of these look like the Masonic apron almost, or like they use the these ruins as uh.
Speaker 4: You're talking about manas I guess the room for human Yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: And something else that I saw. Did Crowley literally take a room and turn it into like this protective angel iwa was, which means defense.
Speaker 2: I have actually thought that IOWA believe it, or that I think he might be playing Golf of the Alice in Wonderland syndrome. That's what I think, because.
Speaker 3: Have you ever thought about that Stein?
Speaker 4: No, I haven't, But I was just the it is the room for for strength, So I mean he's looking to you know, create or or you know, call up some divine powerful beings.
Speaker 3: He was taking stuff from Norse mythology, the ship, from everywhere. He was doing with these hot topic.
Speaker 4: You know everyone has.
Speaker 2: That's why I keep saying I don't know why people stay is stuck on them because they pulled all the people ship that nobody knows anything about. So go look at the people they ripped off. Then you'll learn more. Oh my god, they get stuck. They don't look any further back than like you know, Helena Bololotski and fucking.
Speaker 3: I'm glad I saved the room question for last Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 2: Did he also even change the strength card?
Speaker 3: Is that Tara in his own terror? Did he you would know? I don't know. I still haven't had anyone on to talk about the occult side of Crowley. I've had William Ramsey on to talk about his uh you know, his uh like the view of him from you know, that lens of him being the magit that I haven't you looked into the inner workings.
Speaker 1: Of of.
Speaker 2: Strength card. Maybe did he replace let me see that could be run, might have been a lost.
Speaker 3: You guys would know more about terror than me. I'd like to have somebody on to talk about that. Actually that that'd be.
Speaker 4: Rus And yeah, you should get him on.
Speaker 3: He's definitely okay. Cool.
Speaker 8: But when I was looking at when I was looking at the runes, I saw that name and I went, wait a minute, he took this and and you know, now everyone thinks that the I was is this fallen angel thing.
Speaker 3: It's not. It's not you know, you know what I mean. When when people read the story of Crowley and they see his his guardian angel was named, I was now in their perception they see that kind of like how I did, and I had to go, well, we'll wait a minute. The Ruins came way longer longer. Yeah, you know, so they definitely took that from that, and and like you said earlier, it's the intention behind it, especially with ruins, right, I mean, that's that's.
Speaker 4: They are, you know, you know, they're the most powerful symbols, powerful well sigils if you will, of Northern Europe. You know, I mean at least of the the old magic. Let's say, I mean there you of course have the the Icelandic Solomonic sigils as well, like the what a lot of people think is that the Viking compass. It's it's that's Icelandic magic. That's it's a it's a seal, it's a sigil. It's not really, it's not a it's not Viking. Let's say it's, uh so what.
Speaker 3: Is it is it? Does it maybe come from the desert?
Speaker 4: No, no, it's ice. It's Icelandic, but it is. It's the hell and the helm of all, I believe is what everyone confuses to be the the Viking compass, or or or one of those at least.
Speaker 3: So is there an original Viking compass?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: No, okay, okay, everyone thinks that the the ve er is the Icelandic compass. When that is a it's that's sigil magic.
Speaker 3: Here. Let's uh, I'm gonna pull a picture of that up. You said it was what the.
Speaker 2: The vec V.
Speaker 4: If you type in Viking compass. You'll you'll find it as well.
Speaker 3: Here okay, this right here, guys, I'm gonna pull it up. I have too many tabs open. I always do getting more organized. It's like the longer you have your show, the more unorganized you can come. Here you go. So this is this is not Nordic, this is not.
Speaker 4: It's it's but it's not Viking. It's it's newer than that. And this is uh, this is sigil magic. This is not runic.
Speaker 3: Okay, so there's a difference between sigil magic and runic magic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is more more akin to solomonic magic.
Speaker 3: Aha, mm hmm ah okay, okay, that makes sense. And yeah, it does kind of have that same kind of look to it. You could almost say as the Solomonic.
Speaker 4: Schigels Tobias good call Tina Tina Kemperor.
Speaker 1: She is.
Speaker 4: Well with she does a lot of stuff with Thomas Sheridan. Yeah, she's she's she's Flemish. Actually, I've had her on on on my show. She is from Elgium. But Tina Tina is awesome if you want to if you want to know about the rooms, like really know about the runes. Uh, Tina, Yeah, absolutely good.
Speaker 3: So I'm saying, iwas, is an agrigor that would make sense? Maybe it would be an archetype some kind of defense uh agrigor. Perhaps, I don't know. I'm glad I asked that though.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, some something that caught my eye that was kind of like, oh man, you know you see these similar terms and these uh motifs and all these different cultures. Man, there has to be some kind of connection there. But like when I started reading some some of these ancient Norse myths and stuff, Dude, Like I started seeing like e done, uh the you know, the goddess Edone who is.
Speaker 4: And her golden apples.
Speaker 3: Her apples, right, So you have the garden of Eden with.
Speaker 4: This apple garden, and it is through her golden apples, by the eating of the golden apples, that the gods maintain their immortality.
Speaker 3: Something tells me that Edun is much more ancient than you know, most likely. Yeah, and and I I you know, you see these similar themes throughout.
Speaker 4: I mean the apple, you know, as a as a symbol and of itself. You know, if you look at it, it's it's the roidal first and foremost. It also kind of has the the physical pics shape or the you know, which is a very ancient fertility symbol as well. So but you know, it has seeds, so it is kind of both male and female as well. Yeah, the golden apples of Edun. You know, it allows ye the gods to maintain their their immortality. And a lot of a lot of the stories that you you find in yeah, in the Bible or coming from from the Middle East are either similar to the European stories or just you know, are clearly rewritten for a for a different, different purpose, different narrative, a different lens.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean I'm personally a big fan of Carl Gustav Young and then especially his work on the archetypes, because i mean the Norse patheon is such a clear example of the archetypes. Yeah, I mean that's yeah in mind, I mean Voton is you know, he's a trickster. He is the magician, he's the wanderer. You know, you have i mean Loki as well, a trickster for I mean, he is the is the protector. That's why. And and like I'm not saying that they're not you know, real because of that, because they you know, the embody, the the archetypes, but it helps, it helps better better understand explorer, rebel, lover, creator, I mean Odin, he is also a creator. It is of course Freya, who is the the ultimate lover if you will. Then again there is a form of Odin who is one of the lovers of Freya, which is also talked about in night Sight of the Rooms.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then it's says like, if you go and look at like these ancient Germanic kings, kind of I guess you call it a pantheon or like a family tree. They all descend from some dude named Woden.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they all they all trace their lineage back to Voden oldin Voton, which.
Speaker 3: Goes to say, like when these kings, I don't know, And it seems like all these kings had some kind of sickness or disease that calls them all to die young. And it's like, I don't know, they're fighting against their own brothers and against who is supposedly their pret you know, the guy who was the progenitor of their race. He is the old father, the same spirit. So it's like, you know, I don't know if that was a curse in itself for some English kings. A lot of them were sick, right, they had these diseases. They didn't live at like twenty five.
Speaker 4: The Whotonic spirit is a it's a very strong one. And yeah, if you're you know, you're trying too, if you're trying to to capture the Whotonic spirit, if you're trying to channel the Wotonic spirit, but you're not of you know, sufficient strength. And also he is a is a god of the god of the elites, god of the higher class. You know, he doesn't deal with he doesn't deal with peasants. So you know, everyone who you know says like, oh, you know, I'm such a man of odins, like very much doubt it, you know, I mean unless you are you know, that that scholar, unless you are this you know, like big brain kind of guy. Because you know, he was all about wisdom. He was all about knowledge.
Speaker 3: And if you're is knowledge of the divine right people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, ultimate ultimate wisdom. Like he sacrificed so much for it. You know, he sacrificed an eye for you know, true vision. He sacrificed himself to himself. That was the the final sacrifice to you know, to understand the rooms. So you know everyone who just thinks that, like, oh, you know I can, I can work with Odin. I don't like work with but you know I can take the whotonic energy. No you can't, No, you can't. You have to be of you know, either like actual elite class or have worked yourself up to like elite elite class or elite magician. Because like like I said, you know, I I have felt the the photonic energy. It is so strong, it is so condensed. It made me feel so uncomfortable that I I had to step off. I had to you know, I had to literally take a step back.
Speaker 3: It's a very anxious energy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it's yeah, absolutely, it's it's very Yeah, it's it's a very erratic ecstatic energy. Uh odin battlefield diplomacy is basically kill them before they kill us.
Speaker 3: It's the wall of the land, dude. It seems like that's natural law, natural order. Yeah, you know, if we're living out of that natural order, and I just uh, take a look at where humanity is today, right, I just uh. And I'm not telling people to abandon their faith and go and you know practice, but like I don't think it's HEALTHI or wise for us to view our ancestors as uh, you know, these people who venerated demons, and that we come from this lineage of fallen beings and that we can only bring ourselves up through this one a class of people, right, this one. And I I just I don't feel that to be true my soul, right like I And I'm experiencing that right now on my own spiritual journey. And my audience has seen me go through this for the past two years, you know, and I've told everybody you know, I'm learning, this is a learning experience, and uh, you know it is what it is. This is you know, my path, no one else's. So mm hmmm. Because there's there's things I've taken, you know, teachings from Christ and things from that culture you know, that you can take with you that I think are good, especially for people who are When I first, you know, back when I was an atheist and I was spiritually dead, you know what I mean. That's something that brought me up out of my own darkness and helped me. But it was I always viewed it through this esoteric lens, and so it's brought me to where I am today, right. I don't think there's any mistake in that. And I don't think that anything has taken me off my path. I think this is my path, especially understanding this stuff and helping other. I mean, you know, European people of European descent understand that, you know, is that you don't need to be ashamed of where you come from. And we can still you know, you know, our ancient traditions and practices and and uh, you know, be proud of it because it's it's made us who we are today.
Speaker 4: You still kind of practice it, you know, I mean unknowingly perhaps you know, at least through the holidays, you know, and the customs around the holidays those come from, you know, from the ancient traditions.
Speaker 3: That's William, that's not us I'm talking about. You know, the people here on this panel, the people watching the show. You know, they they'll they'll tell us all day that that we're falling, right, and then they'll give us the cure.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: Don't look inside yourself though, right, That's all I'm saying. So we have to look out side of the box, you know, to truly understand what is even inside the box.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what I think is even just like another issue with that. I feel like a lot of this stuff, what do you want to blame? And everything's on demons and ship you're kind of really giving yourself a pass on acting like a piece of ship. I feel like it's like, also, no, you don't have to. I don't know. I think, yeah, I'm trying to think of the right wording. It's almost like, you know, you take less responsibility for your own actions now, or have humanity these actions just you know, dem I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's kind of fucking so if it, if it's always some outside force that is to blame, you don't have to take your own responsibility. You don't have to. You don't have to, you don't have to grow, you don't have to do the inner work, you don't have to do the inner alchemy. If you can just always blame the bad stuff on, you know, on something else, on some outside force you know, or even you know, talking about deems like demonic sessions, some outside for us coming in. Oh, I was I was possessed. I didn't know what I was doing, you know, and therefore it's not my fault. I was possessed. I was not me, So I'm not to blame. It's still something else that inhabited me, but it wasn't me, right, Yes, right, And that's that's another thing that you know that my my ancestral ways or our ancestral ways, you know, really tell you like, don't don't go blame it on some outside force. Take responsibility. Go on the hero's journey, go on the wotanic journey, you know, find find out who you are. But you know, do do it yourself, do the inner work, do the inner alchemy. Sacrifices are going to be necessary. You're gonna have to You're gonna have to cut out, cut off some some parts. But you know, as long as in the end you'll you're better off for it. Then, you know, the end justifices the means.
Speaker 3: That's beautiful. Man, uh Stein, this was a great conversation. We're almost we're getting close to two hours in. I don't want to keep you for too long. And Nick, I don't know you do you have another show today?
Speaker 5: Nick?
Speaker 2: I actually don't have anything this weekend. I might go on Web and mysteries later. I think you might be doing something, but I don't have anything for myself. Actually, I have so much shit. I gotta work on. But I mean I could go on stuff. I'm just not trying to make any new shows.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, and I got to get to work. I'm working the working the night shifts.
Speaker 3: Ah, there we go.
Speaker 4: Well sorry, yeah, I'll just you're good camera for now. It was the most charming picture that.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say. I don't know where your fan club is, man, you usually have a fan club here that love love seeing you. But Stein tell tell people to get and where they can find you and what you have if there's anything that you have common, and we'll have to get you back on the show soon. If I get you on the Occult Reject soon, definitely.
Speaker 4: For sure, for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: You can find me on YouTube YouTube dot com for Slash at Stein Fox. That is where I post most of the contents. I'm trying to do more on Patreon Patreon dot com first as grand Pagans. There you can get early access to all the podcasts I post bonus contents. There are a lot of the stories of the Netherlands as well, because I really want to keep it closer to home, you know, speaking of ancestors and ancestral stories.
Speaker 2: That's why.
Speaker 4: Patreon book Club where we are currently reading Night Side of the Rooms and all of that you can just find on our home or hub Greyhornpagans dot com. That's our website. Everything should be on there, and if it's not, it will be soon, all right.
Speaker 3: Brother, Yeah, y'all, y'all go over there fall Stye and he's a he's a friend of Gray Piled and uh we'll have many many more conversations hopefully after this. Man, this this was a great episode, Manure. We will absolutely Nick tell people where they can find you and what you got coming. Man, if there's any event you're going to be at soon or.
Speaker 2: I don't take any events in solo episodes.
Speaker 3: You got dropped.
Speaker 2: Twenty six of April, I might record, Oh, I'm gonna go see regardless Ike Baker and this dude Colline speaking at some symposium in Ashwell, North Carolina. I might be filming that. We still have to find out, like what the deal is with that, so that it might be going to but uh, well, actually regardless, I'm going anyway, So that is an event. But besides that, I got a couple of shows. I'm working on sacred geometry and like religious and spiritual places. I got that and I have. I have that stuff specific on like a few a few places around the world where like even the somatics and the archae acoustics all that shit, like places that like you walk into and it's trying to fucking change the way you feel and think, stuff that affect your vagus nerve. Really interesting shit. And then I do have I thought it was interesting from kind of getting into that. Then I do have another show that I'm working on all these things at the same time, showing the occult architecture in Christian churches.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I talked about that when I went to Lexington, Virginia and we went into that one church and you know, there was the pyramid on the podium with the eye in it, and uh and uh it's pretty cool to see. All right, well, guys catch me later seven o'clock on the Veritas Road. I think I'm streaming it to my channel at seven Central.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, Yes, it's gonna be fun. Follow me on Twitter, x at gray pill Pod, Instagram, Gray Pilled Underscore Podcast, YouTube, Rumble, Spotify, Apple podcasts, Get me to a thousand on YouTube, please get start getting them super chats in and Patreon dot com sask Gray Pill Podcast. If you want to support the show. We have Gods of the Morning Wood nine o'clock tomorrow Morning Central occult symbolism of animals, and I believe we'll probably be doing uh maybe birds and mammals or something, and then the Western Esoteric uh the Adepts in the Western Esoteric Tradition Part seven or eight, I believe so. And then four o'clock Central tomorrow we got Brandon Fellow occult reject from Magus in the Media coming on. And then Thursday, I don't I don't know what time off the top of my head, but we have a bite coming on Michael Connor a on Byte. Yeah, man, about gnosticism and the demi urge and stuff. It's gonna be fun. But yeah, yeah, guys, I'll see y'all later. And uh oh yeah, go over here. Before we get out of here, let me share. I moved everything from Shopify over to the Printify, so you go over there. I just put the new Sebasias hand of Sebasias shirt if it would if it would load, it's it's there. We go hand to Sebasias shirt on there.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I just awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a shout out subliminal messenger man he redid it and made it purple for the grade great pilled. Got a lot of cool stuff on here. U uh an actual Volksanga Saga shirt. Don't tell anybody, but uh you know, good stuff. Gods in the morning. Would yeah, you know, gonna have some. You're gonna keep uploading designs more so some loheam etymology, some stick acres mugs. Uh yeah, I'm putting in an order tonight. Probably here in a minute, finally get to wear my own merch. But y'all go over there and uh yeah until next time. Everybody, fear nothing, question everything, and stay great phil guys, we'll see you later.
Speaker 1: Oh you.
Speaker 5: Theres damn? Are you theresam?
Speaker 1: I see this?
Speaker 5: Are you in?
Speaker 1: Laugh? Like a old land? It's simple them maps ever stream where you can fy Kenny because a.
Speaker 3: Lap like I don't lamb.
Speaker 1: It's simple the laps and street where forty Kenny? Because how are you stuck?
Speaker 6: How are you.
Speaker 1: Looking too? Miss dorn cons fine? Mike Lacy stuffing alight? Let it be comble you clips are you don't don't see? How are you fine? Like Lacy stuff?
Speaker 6: Let it be coming you clips? I shot wait the shade so sweet, I steal.
Speaker 1: Ward the way. How would it become the eclipse?
Speaker 5: I beast attention pastors like eighty eight to the optic nerve is now boarding Gate seventeen, scheduled to depart at time thirty am