Speaker 1: Toby and Chilly in the Morning on ninety seven point one wash FM, where it's always good to wake up and start a brand new day, and we believe in feeling good before five.
Speaker 2: There's always a reason.
Speaker 1: No matter how crazier a sideways your life may be going with stuff, there's something you can find to feel all right about. So, Chilly, what do you feel good about this morning?
Speaker 3: I feel good that despite the fact that two seventy was shut down. Ooh, and thankfully the driver of the accident that shut it down is okay, I was re routed and able to still get here. You know, sometimes you can't be rerouted because you're in the thick of it and you're stuck stuck. But they had shut it down to a point where I had the ability to get off a different exit, go take take the Beltway in as opposed to two seventy.
Speaker 1: I heard about that on the way in this morning. Fortunately, all I have to do is drive like back roads, neighborhood streets. But yeah, that could have been a nightmare and in from Tyson's yeah.
Speaker 3: No it so for that, I'm grateful. Why are you feeling good well?
Speaker 2: Because you look very tanned today.
Speaker 3: That's making you feel good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, because it's a reminder that summer is in full swing and that apparently apparently it doesn't always thunderstorm for two days or whatever, and you can lay out and get some sun and you can whatever.
Speaker 2: I missed the sun.
Speaker 1: I haven't been able to spend time by the pool because of some ongoing stuff. But you know what, it gives me hope to see you tan, knowing that at some point in time I will too be out by the pool.
Speaker 3: Look, I can recommend some really good tan and a can, so you can also, you know, use that to look darker. You don't have to go out into the sun to get.
Speaker 2: Dark tan in a can.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's what I call like tanning products.
Speaker 2: That's fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just used to use the spray that had the what's it called in it, the bronzer.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, yeah, that's it's the same idea.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: They have creams, they have mooses that you can put on your body, and you look more natural now than back in the day when you look orange.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because if you go to like a tanning bed, and I haven't been to a tanning bed in years years, but I will tell you that that makes you look very orange and very very weird, and you taste very very odd for like a hot minute because of the stuff they give you tann accelerator or whatever. I'm like, what is this chemical I'm putting on my body? And why? Why are you feeling good this morning? Give us a call and let us know eight sixty six ninety seven forty three sixty one so we can share in your joy this early morning. In the meantime, got the news on the way. Top Stories at the top of the hour. What's going on?
Speaker 3: Ooh, the Washington commanders are bringing back some throwback uniforms.
Speaker 5: We'll tell you more in just a few Top Stories. Top of the Hour.
Speaker 3: Top Stories presented by Celsius Energy Drinks. Well, it's been almost a week since Central Texas was hit by devastating flash flooding that left over one hundred people dead. More than one hundred and seventy you're still missing, with the governor now vowing that no one will rest until everyone has been accounted for. The Trump administration is enacting a fifty percent tariff on Brazilian goods. The President said the new tariff rate on imports from Brazil is in response to what he calls the very unfair trade relationship between both countries. Seventeen black firefighters suing DC fire and Ems, claiming that it's clean shave policy is discriminatory. They argue it unfairly impacts those with the skin conditions that make it painful to shave, and also fails to accommodate religious beliefs despite passing mask fit tests. The Washington Commanders are going to be paying tribute to their Super Bowl era this season with throwback uniforms resembling those from their championship wins from the eighties and nineties. These throwback uniforms are going to be worn three times okay November second, November thirtieth, and December twenty fifth. The lotus and water lily blooms are already emerging at Kenilworth Aquatic Gardens in Northeast DC, with peak flowering expected around mid July, just in time for the Lotus and Water Lily Festival from July eighteenth through the twentieth, and visitors are encouraged to explore the different pond areas. And finally, Mattel launching a barbie with type one diabetes and glucose monitor. The Barbie Fashionista's doll with Type one diabetes, available now through Walmart and Amazon for ten ninety nine forecasts four Today, Cloudy Skies later hides around eighty two Right now seventy one in Landover.
Speaker 2: That's the news with Toby and Chilly in the morning.
Speaker 1: We call it top Stories at the top of the hour, coming up in just a few minutes, news about you and your mindset.
Speaker 2: Well, actually it's not really news.
Speaker 1: It's just the hope that maybe we found something that will motivate you, inspire you, and maybe that you could send to somebody else that might help them to take on a brand nude day. That is next at ninety seven point one WASHFM. Stay with us Toby and Chili in the morning on this Thursday. It's ninety seven point one WASHFM, and it's time for us to talk about you and your mindset this.
Speaker 3: Morning, and we want to get you into a better headspace by sharing a quote that we have found on the internet.
Speaker 1: Heath Ledger, the great actor who was taken from us too soon, said in Ten Things I Hate about You, don't let anyone ever make you feel like you don't deserve what you want. Heath Ledger in ten Things I Hate About You, says don't let anyone ever make you feel like you don't deserve what you want. You want big, you want loud, good, claim it without apology. Today Heath Ledger with your morning Mindset. It's ninety seven point one WASHFM Toby and Chili in the Morning. And if that helped you, maybe it'll help somebody else. You can find it on the Toby and Chili page at WASHFMT, in the show podcast, or you can also reach out to Chili or myself. We'll be happy to send it to you. Coming up, as Toby and Chilly in the Morning continues, So there's.
Speaker 3: A woman on the internet who said she was shocked when the cops show it up at her door after a neighbor complain that she was growing something illegal. Now the true story, though, is going to make you laugh, and it's got us wondering, like, what have your neighbors complained to you about.
Speaker 2: They had you shook it.
Speaker 1: We'll talk coming up in minutes eight sixty six, nine two, seven forty three sixty one To join the conversation or tap the talk back microphone. It's always open for you if you are signed into the app Tap Speak send us a voice note.
Speaker 2: We'll get to that in minutes.
Speaker 1: The number is eight sixty six nine two seven forty three sixty one and talkback microphone. It's wide open. If you're listening to ninety seven point one watch FM Toby and Chilly in the morning and you're signed into your iHeart app. Question this morning, what have your neighbors complained to you about?
Speaker 3: Yes? About you to you? Because this all comes from a woman in the UK. The cop showed up at her door because a neighbor suspected she was growing cannabis. Well it wasn't cannabis, okay, her bedroom window. It was a one of these drier tent things to speed up laundry drying indoors. And the neighbor was all nosy and thought she was doing something illegal. But sometimes, yeah, neighbors do complain to you about stuff. You and I have been in this position before.
Speaker 2: Yes, you with your straight up lights for your house.
Speaker 3: Yes, and you with your alarm clock that the next door neighbor says is way too loud.
Speaker 1: You have to do better, she said in the note she left us right she did. I was like, well, okay, Thomas, good morning, and thanks for listening to Tacomba Park. So have your neighbors complained about you? To you what they complain about.
Speaker 6: My neighbor that lives right behind me ring my bell to complain about my dog barking at them when they're in their backyard. To be fair, my dog does bark at him, but it's like once a month, and he's a tiny little dog that barks for like two minutes and it's done.
Speaker 4: Get over it.
Speaker 3: Look, I'm somebody who has a dog too, and sometimes the little dogs are the ones that bark the loudest.
Speaker 2: Truth.
Speaker 1: Mikayla, good morning, and thanks for listening to us. In fair facts, have your neighbors complained about you?
Speaker 3: To you?
Speaker 2: What they complain about?
Speaker 3: The windchimes?
Speaker 7: Apparently they were too whimsical and emotionally disruptive.
Speaker 6: I didn't know windchimes could trigger an existential crisis, but here we.
Speaker 3: Are, Mikayla, thanks so much for calling.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: We've got wind chimes on our deck, but thankfully the neighbors on both sides of us find it to.
Speaker 2: Be peaceful and calm.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, like, especially with the thunderstorms we had this week. I have some chimes on my patio. There was this piece in the midst of the thunderstorm. It was very sun yes, Toby, and chilly in the morning. What have your neighbors complained about you to you? Tell us everything. Tap that talk back microphone to give us a call. We always love hearing your stories. And we've got top stories at the top of the hour coming up in minutes.
Speaker 3: Do not move.
Speaker 8: Top Stories top of the hour.
Speaker 3: President Trump's nominee to lead, Noah Neil Jacobs, call the deadly flooding in central Texas a wake up call, with over one hundred and twenty dead and one hundred and seventies still missing. Jacobs told the Senators that he would prioritize staffing at local weather service offices and improve forecasting if confirmed. DC Mayor Muriel Bowser slammed a council committee for altering her housing reform plan, accusing council member Robert White of supporting residents abusing the system. She urged the full council to reject the amended Rental Act in next week's vote. The Washington Commanders are celebrating their Super Bowl era with retro inspired alternate uniforms this season, featuring white jerseys with burgundy numbers trimmed in gold white, gold stripes on the sleeves and gold face masks. The Throwbacks are going to be debuting November two against the Seahawks, with additional appearances on November thirtieth and on Christmas Day. The Virginia DMV is launching a statewide Blue Envelope program to support drivers who are on the autism spectrum. The envelopes, to which can hold registration and insurance documents, will also offer law enforcement guidance on how to communicate effectively during those traffic stops. It is available for free at all Virginia DMV customer service centers and Nintendo has announced Animal Crossing's first ever collab with Crocs, and it's coming out later this year. The special collection will include footwear and accessories inspired by the video game Animal Crossing. Platform. Clogs for adults will set you back about seventy dollars and classic clogs for kids will cost fifty five bucks. Orgass for today, Cloudy Skies Later. I was around eighty two right now seventy one in Leesburg.
Speaker 1: Yesterday we were talking about his story here at ninety seven point one Wash FM with Toby and Chilly in the Morning. There's a guy who decided he was going to charge his daughters and their significant others rent because they were living basically rent free in his place, and it caused a discussion on what I'm going to ask my daughter to do at some point in time. Well, there's some people who had some opinions both on talkback who left us a message, and then Brian from Hagerstown gave us a call to drop some advice.
Speaker 2: You've got to hear this.
Speaker 1: It is next with Toby and Chilly in the Morning.
Speaker 2: Toby and Chilly in the Morning.
Speaker 1: It's ninety seven point one washm And yesterday we were talking about.
Speaker 3: How you are thinking about having a conversation with your adult daughter who's graduated from college, and whether she should start to pitch in to help you with the rent and stuff.
Speaker 1: David White sent us a talkbag message about this.
Speaker 9: Let's listen, Hey, Toby, my parents took a different approach when I was nineteen and my brother was eighteen. They said we're moving and we don't have any room for you. So we learned real quick how to stand on our own. But up until that point we had to get jobs and pay for her own insurance and gas. We learned life lessons early, and that's what you got to do with your daughter.
Speaker 4: Sorry, buddy, get it done.
Speaker 3: Ooh, buckle up, Toby.
Speaker 2: Get her done.
Speaker 3: Here comes Brian.
Speaker 1: Who was listening to us yesterday. He wanted to throw in on the conversation.
Speaker 4: I might sound harsh. I'm the parent, I'm the adult. It's not hard. Do you bring it up, say we have to have a conversation. If you bring it up in a sense of this is for you as well. It's not just giving me money, it's to help you learn how to manage your life. You're teaching your kid life skills. A lot of parents now don't want to hurt their kids' feelings. They don't want to make them feel uncomfortable. You know, your relationship with your daughter, That right there alone takes all the battle out of it. My kids, I got four boys, and they're all I won't say knuckleheads, but they're all hard. So that conversation isn't exactly a conversation I can share on the radio. They understood where I was coming from, and when they didn't. Now, like I said, every boy that lived with me that had to pay something once they got out in the world. A couple of them called back and said, thank you. I would have lost my mind managing food bills, rent car payments, if nothing else. That's a conversation you need to have just to help them. You guys, have a good day, and good luck with your conversation if you have. If you need to look me up, I'll come hold your hand while you talk to her.
Speaker 5: Toby and Chili's nearly impossible question, Chillie, what is our question on this Thursday morning?
Speaker 3: According to a study, people do this thirty percent less now than they did back in twenty nineteen. What is it?
Speaker 2: If you know the answer?
Speaker 1: Eight sixty six nine two seven forty three sixty one, call us now, take tickets to see Cindy Lapper when she comes to town just a couple of weeks thanks to Live Nation.
Speaker 2: Here's the question again.
Speaker 3: Well, according to a study, people do this thirty percent less now than they did in twenty nineteen. Here's a hint. It's visiting a location, so it's okay, so tell us what location they're visiting.
Speaker 1: Less now eight sixty six nine two seven forty three sixty one is the number?
Speaker 2: Call now?
Speaker 1: Answer right, you're gonna go see Cindy Lapper. Your Nearly Impossible Question is on for this Thursday.
Speaker 8: Toby and Chili's Nearly Impossible Question and.
Speaker 2: The question one more time for this Thursday morning is.
Speaker 3: According to a new study, people visit this place thirty percent less now than they did back in twenty nineteen. Where is it?
Speaker 2: Cleveland? Is here from Fairfax, Cleveland? Good morning? What is your guess?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say library.
Speaker 2: Library. When's the last time you were at a library.
Speaker 4: Twenty nineteen?
Speaker 2: Well, it's been a minute.
Speaker 3: Whoa, Oh, you know, because the Internet, we could just look things up ourselves at home. Right. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Also we consider you know, chat GPT, you know, you ask it to figure it out for you.
Speaker 3: So that's true.
Speaker 1: Yep, give me a synopsis of the following book. Yeah right, it's just not the same as the library. But hey, no it's not. But that's a great guess. It's the correct answer.
Speaker 3: People do visit libraries thirty percent less now than they did in twenty nineteen.
Speaker 1: Congrats, all right, Tickets to Cindy Lauper are yours right now? Congratulations, Thanks to Live Nation, You're going to the show on July twenty fourth.
Speaker 4: Wow, that is awesome.
Speaker 1: See you wake up, you guest library and you'll win. Congratulations Cleveland from Fairfax.
Speaker 4: All right, thank you so much. I'll listen you guys every morning, so I'm glad to actually be able to get through the side.
Speaker 2: Well, we're glad you did too. We love you for listening.
Speaker 1: And if you want to win some tickets to see Cindy Lauper, we've got more of them tomorrow morning. With your nearly impossible question, Stay there for the news. Top stories at the top of the hour, on the way in minute.
Speaker 8: Top Stories top of the hour.
Speaker 3: It's been almost a week since Central Texas was hit by that devastating flash flooding that left over one hundred people dead. More than one hundred and seventy people are still missing, with the governor now vowing that no one will rest until everyone has been accounted for. The Trump administration is enacting a fifty percent tariff on Brazilian goods. The President says the new tariff rate on import from Brazil is in response to what he calls the very unfair trade relationship between both countries. Former President Biden's White House physician, doctor Kevin O'Connor, declined to answer questions before the House Oversight Committee, invoking the Fifth Amendment during a closed door session. He was subpoenaed as part of a GOP led investigation into Biden's mental fitness. Over a dozen black firefighters are suing DC Fire and Ems over its facial hair policy. They argue it discriminates against those with skin conditions that make shaving painful and also fails to accommodate religious beliefs supporting facial hair. The department has declined to comment. The Washington Commanders will pay tribute to their Super Bowl era this season with some throwback uniforms that resemble those from their championship wins in the eighties and nineties, and they're going to be worn on games on November second, November thirtieth, and on Christmas Day. NBC has announced the upcoming premiere of a Wicked concert special. It's set to air November sixth. The two hour event will feature Ariana Grande and Cynthia Arrivo leading a cast of co stars and surprise guests. Forecast for today, we'll have cloudy skies with highs around eighty two right now seventy one in Gaithersburg.
Speaker 2: And that is the news.
Speaker 1: Toby and Chilly give you top stories at the top of the hour, Tell all your friends and stay with us because seventy seven percent of Americans now prioritize feeling good overlooking good. Oh is that from Saturday Night Live. It's not how you feel, it's how you look. But it's not. And we'll explain why coming up in just minutes. That something you wear looks good but it might be uncomfortable. Stay there for more and if you want to get involved now eight sixty six, nine two seven forty three sixty one. One of the things we do here with Toby and Chilly in the morning is make sure that you learn something new at ninety seven point one wash FM. That's why this is interesting. Seventy seven percent of Americans now prioritize feeling good overlooking good. However, there are things that we wear that look good but are wicked uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: I'm just glad that as we get older, we're realizing comfort matters more than style. Yes, I don't mean it doesn't matter. Well, it does because there are things that we all wear for I want to say, vanity reasons that are like vices, right, like spanks, for me. Well, I mean when those things were invented, thank you, Sarah Blakeley, we loved wearing them. I still wear them under formal dresses, but I'm not going to be wearing them day to day because I enjoy breathing. Can you think of something in your wardrobe that you know you're stylin and profiling when you wear them? But oh my god, they hurt.
Speaker 1: Boots that aren't broken in, or dress shoes that aren't broken in.
Speaker 3: You do look good in cowboy boots?
Speaker 2: Well, thank you.
Speaker 1: I can't believe you've actually said that, because I haven't worn cowboy boots in a minute. But there's there's lots of different reasons for that. However, when they're not broken in. Yeah, and I'm not going to name specific brands, Luke Hazy, they are very very tight on everything down there, the calf, the foot, there's no movement. It's not okay, and it causes a problem, especially when you're out, So spanks boots. What's something that you wear that looks good but is crazy uncomfortable. This is where you call us and you tell us what it is that you believe is very uncomfortable but looks good.
Speaker 2: Oh, the things we do for fashion.
Speaker 1: Eight sixty six nine two seven forty three sixty one is the number. Talk back wide open two if it's easier for you to be signed in and leave us a quick voice note. We love talking to you about these things and we can't wait to hear what you have to say. Then we'll get back to this conversation after eight. However, Next, it's another one of your crazy first date stories.
Speaker 3: Angeline and Fairfax went out with a guy who gave her a different number and then showed up really late.
Speaker 1: What did this mean for the date? How did they end up? You've got to hear this.
Speaker 5: Next, it's Toby and Tilly's crazy first date Angeline.
Speaker 1: Good morning from Fairfax. So tell us about this guy.
Speaker 7: Funny enough, we met at work. We were at a training together and he showed up fifteen minutes late and tried to sneak in the back and the instructor called him out and told.
Speaker 3: Him to sit right next to me.
Speaker 7: We hit it off, and he asked me out on a date, and I got a really weird email the day of the date saying, Hey, I'm going to call you, but it might be from a number you don't recognize.
Speaker 3: Wait, what's that all about?
Speaker 7: So he calls me and he shares with me that he had been out the night before he lost his phone, but he still wanted to go on this state at Dave Inbusters, and I showed up to Dave investors in this.
Speaker 3: Guy, I mean, he must just always be late, because I waited.
Speaker 7: There for about fifteen minutes thinking that I was getting ghosted.
Speaker 3: So did he ever show up?
Speaker 7: He did show up, and we did have a really good time, and we ended up getting married later that year.
Speaker 1: So it seems that this guy's chronic lateness is just something that's indicative of your relationship.
Speaker 7: It's a part of our relationship for the last twelve years. I think what's happened is I've become more late in life living with him.
Speaker 1: If you want to see Maroon five, call us now at eight six six ninety two, seven forty three sixty one.
Speaker 3: And tell us about a crazy first State story that you've been on and become an instant finalist.
Speaker 1: Good or bad, It probably makes for a great story. Call right now. The News is on the way. Next with Toby and Chilly in the morning hang Out.
Speaker 5: Top Stories Top of the Hour search teams in Central Texas are racing to find more than one hundred and seventy people who are still missing after last week's devastating floods, and the death toll has now climbed to at least one hundred and twenty.
Speaker 3: DC Mayor Muriel Bowser slammed a council committee for altering her housing reform plan, accusing Councilmember Robert White of supporting residents who abused the system. She urged the full Council to reject the amended Rental Act in next week's vote. The Washington Commanders are celebrating their Super Bowl era with retro inspired alternate uniforms this season, featuring white jerseys with burgundy numbers trimmed in gold, gold stripes on the sleeves, and gold face masks. The throwbacks will debut on November second against the Seahawks, with additional appearances on November thirtieth and December twenty fifth. The Virginia DMV launching a statewide Blue Envelope program to support drivers who are on the autism spectrum. The envelopes, which can hold registration and insurance documents, also offer law enforcement guidance on communicating effectively during traffic stops. The program is available for free at all Virginia DMV customer service centers, and TikTok may soon look different for US users, as Byteedance plans to launch a US only version of the app called M two on September fourth. The move aims to comply with the new US laws that could ban TikTok unless its American operations are sold now. The current app called M is expected to be pulled from US app stores once M two launches, and also could stop working altogether by March. Ass for today, Cloudy Skies High's around eighty two right now, seventy two in Arlington.
Speaker 2: That's the news.
Speaker 1: Toby and Chili sob stories on ninety seven point one wash FM coming up in just minutes. We're going to talk with you about what makes you look good? But oh lord, it's uncomfortable to wear.
Speaker 2: What would that be?
Speaker 1: Eight sixty six nine two seven forty three sixty one. If you want to jump in, tap the talk bag microphone. If you're signed into your app. Sometimes that's easier. You've got to be signed in to use it. Tap speak and send. We'll get your voice. Note here in the Studio That's on the Way with Toby and Chilly in the Morning, Top.
Speaker 8: Stories, Top of the Hour.
Speaker 3: Search teams in Central Texas are racing to find more than one hundred and seventy people who are still missing after last week's devastating floods, and the death toll has now climbed to at least one hundred and twenty. DC Mayor Muriel Bowser slammed a council committee for altering her housing reform plan, accusing council Member Robert White of apporting residents who abuse the system. She urged the full Council to reject the amended Rental Act in next week's vote. The Washington Commanders are celebrating their Super Bowl era with retro inspired alternate uniforms this season, featuring white jerseys with burgundy numbers trimmed in gold, gold stripes on the sleeves, and gold face masks. The throwbacks will debut on November two against the Seahawks, with additional appearances on November thirtieth and December twenty fifth. The Virginia DMB launching a statewide Blue Envelope program to support drivers who are on the autism spectrum. The envelopes, which can hold registration and insurance documents, also offer law enforcement guidance on communicating effectively during traffic stops. The program is available for free at all Virginia DMB customer service centers, and TikTok may soon look different for USU users, as byte Edance plans to launch a US only version of the app called M two on September fourth. The move aims to comply with the new US laws that could ban TikTok unless it's American operations are sold now. The current app called M is expected to be pulled from US app stores once M two launches, and also could stop working altogether by March orcast for today, Cloudy Skies. High's around eighty two right now, seventy two in Arlington.
Speaker 2: That's the news.
Speaker 1: Toby and Chili sob stories on ninety seven point one wash FM coming up in just minutes. We're going to talk with you about what makes you look good? But oh lord, it's uncomfortable to wear. What would that be? Eight sixty six nine two seven forty three sixty one. If you want to jump in, tap the talk bag microphone if you're signed into your app. Sometimes that's easier. You've got to be signed in to use it. Taps, speak and send, we'll get your voice. Note here in the studio that's on the way Toby and Chilly in the morning time for you to call us with your thoughts or tap that talkbag microphone. Toby and Chiley in the morning ninety seven point one Wash FM. The numbers eight sixty six, nine two, seven, forty three sixty one. Seventy seven percent of Americans now prioritize feeling good over looking good.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: This is according to a recent survey.
Speaker 3: And we're very thankful for that. So we were wondering, like, what are some things that you know you look good in but are so uncomfortable. Earlier, Toby you had said.
Speaker 1: Cowboy boots are dress shoes that are not broken in, and you said spanks.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, sure, I look a lot better when I wear spanks, but no, thank you. I like breathing.
Speaker 1: And Stefan is listening to us in Waldorf fright now. Stefan, well, it looks good on you, but makes you very uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: I think I look good in.
Speaker 4: Tight shirts, but they just suck to wear.
Speaker 3: They're so constricting.
Speaker 4: I mean, I do have muscle and wear entice shirts just sort of goes with that, but doesn't mean I like it.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you sharing that, but still, spanks are far worse than any of your shirts.
Speaker 1: Trust me, it's true. I've tried on spanks. You can't breathe case Sandra's here from Bethezda. Thank you for waking up with us. So what looks good but is very uncomfortable to you?
Speaker 3: I strapless bra.
Speaker 6: It looks smooth underclothes, but it makes it feel like you're being slowly crushed by advice and betrayed my.
Speaker 3: Gravity, Cassandra, that is so true. The best part of every woman's day is coming home, taking off that bra and letting the girls breathe.
Speaker 5: I got nothing, Toby and Chillie. Press the more music button at eight forty over two hours commercial free.
Speaker 8: Next on wash at Them