Speaker 1: Here we go, now, here we go, Here we go, Here we go.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: My name is Rob Bob.
Speaker 3: We're here to say the Rod Boxer say, hey, what the youre be? I am who I am?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 4: I am?
Speaker 5: I am one of a curl, am one of a calm.
Speaker 1: I am king of a girl. I am one of a girl.
Speaker 6: He told me to the best.
Speaker 1: You are the best of the world.
Speaker 4: And what happy see?
Speaker 7: Moneybody, money, money.
Speaker 5: Everybody wro everybody, everybody will everybody him, even body he would.
Speaker 4: Be him.
Speaker 7: Here are good bye, eld God you at your world?
Speaker 8: All heard, all ther adible.
Speaker 1: Edible are.
Speaker 9: Y?
Speaker 1: Yeah, mom my, Hey, what's up guys?
Speaker 7: Hey, Hey, what's up? Guys? Hey?
Speaker 6: What is up?
Speaker 9: Guys?
Speaker 7: How is everybody doing today? I hope everybody is being insane?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Hell yeah? But what's up?
Speaker 10: Yo? U yo?
Speaker 9: Day world?
Speaker 7: What is all guys?
Speaker 5: How is everyone doing this morning?
Speaker 10: Yo?
Speaker 7: How is everybody doing this morning? I hope everybody is saying today this morning?
Speaker 10: Yeah? Yo?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 12: The world down in d.
Speaker 7: Yo, Good morning, Good morning guys. How is everybody doing?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 4: M mean to.
Speaker 6: Me yo, yossi h m hm, yoh, it's okay, Sorry about that.
Speaker 7: I just got on. Uh.
Speaker 12: So Detroit.
Speaker 11: I don't check my discord a lot. Brother, I don't check my discord a lot. Give me one minute, guys, I'm just like having what I said the lad.
Speaker 1: Because of.
Speaker 12: Yah.
Speaker 1: Actually I do have uh so.
Speaker 5: If you.
Speaker 7: The best con best let code.
Speaker 5: Let's say, the best way to contact me is through my email.
Speaker 1: For the email that a fiction posting sho.
Speaker 3: So this email a fiction of posting chat is the.
Speaker 7: Here's here's the email.
Speaker 3: There's my email if you want to get in contact with me without so that is the email. I've had that email too. I first started to yay, but I'm doing okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do need to get.
Speaker 5: I do have a throw whistler, and I do need to give you a pair of headphones.
Speaker 7: These headphones are are done, are done though, Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Am not gonna give me.
Speaker 7: I'm not gonna be using Amazon. There you go. There's a throne.
Speaker 5: If anybody that does want to like give the something, let me uh, let me see if I can get some people in here.
Speaker 12: What's that I had?
Speaker 1: Everybody lives her body? Yeah, oh n tho be o bay oh go go go every bed.
Speaker 7: H Yeah, I hope everybody is staying to save today I hope every ward is doing okay, let's play.
Speaker 10: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 9: I scrolling natural burn my eyes take up with the line.
Speaker 12: They take one lines, just say it out of shape.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 7: I don't have I'm having issues with my uh mic, my head have. I have some headsets on my wishless. Anybody that works to get me a new headset off my worst list? Can you guys hear be? Can you guys hear be? Can you guys hear be? Can you guys hear be?
Speaker 9: H and hear me?
Speaker 10: Yo? Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: All right, Hey, Justine, if.
Speaker 5: You want to show up, you can.
Speaker 1: You can show up.
Speaker 12: I'll send you leave bubsided it just subsented it to your Twitter.
Speaker 9: Mhm.
Speaker 1: Don't hear it it? Hold on?
Speaker 12: Mm hmmm. Hello, hey, hey, what's up? How you doing pretty good?
Speaker 2: Those that I sent you, do not talk about them right now?
Speaker 9: Okay?
Speaker 12: Talk about okay?
Speaker 2: Well, I contacted my attorney yesterday, sent him copies.
Speaker 10: Of that.
Speaker 12: I wasn't gonna talk about what you sent me, just to let.
Speaker 2: You know, okay that he said, do not talk about it. He said, uh that they are looking into it and they will file charges.
Speaker 12: So mhmm. You is it bad. Huh what we don't have to talk about it, but what is it? A doody bad?
Speaker 2: Put it to you this way. Remember what I told you about to d Yes, about the five hundred thousand dollars damages and fifty thousand dollars restitution fee. Yes, it's going to be a whole lot worse.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 2: So my lawyer that I have deals with this kind of crap all the time, and they don't never lose.
Speaker 9: So uh.
Speaker 2: But I said, he said to continue taking screenshots of stuff like that.
Speaker 8: And to.
Speaker 2: Send him the screenshots and he will take care of it. I can barely hear you, Jake, Hey, go lay down, you let me go out and come back in.
Speaker 8: Hi guys, Hey Frankie, I'm doing great so far.
Speaker 13: Gino's gone away to Texas because his brother in love is getting married.
Speaker 9: Sorry, bother if you just hear me now, yeah, I hear you. Yeah. I had to switch the tablet. Hey Frankie, this is GP GP. This is Frankie McDonald.
Speaker 13: I'm going Hey, guys, I'm doing great sover. Team's going really well over Gino Wiscott. He's gotten in Texas, got in Austin, Texas because his brother in Lot getting married.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Frankie, what did you think about stuttering? Drawn's uh thing that they did at Rodney's in New York.
Speaker 13: It's really bad over there. But uh, Frankie, how are you doing?
Speaker 9: Brother?
Speaker 13: I'm doing great so far. And he got Chino Wiscott Day is taking a week off from her hot water Showl. This week is emos Gon in Texas because because Emo's brother and Love is getting married. That's Eod's brother. He's getting married to me.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Hey, Frankie, what's your plugs?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 13: Those guys that Frankie mcte right link tree spanking back down in my it might read it's right down ninety four in right threate franking ract ninety four. It might X for your twitters a frank Ki by facebookus frank to myself. My Instagram is Frankie mc ninety four. My TikTok is right till ninety four by clappers right no nicety for my Twitter is rank on ninety four by snapshats. A CD was my YouTube Chales dollars right linked frankly down be frank you're listening, Jay Doug.
Speaker 9: July, Thank you, Frankie GP. Sorry about that that's okay. GPSKA. Dude, I had an issue with that other tablet. Told you guys as I was having issues with uh with that tablet. I'm gonna have to try your headset. The next time I get some money, I'm going to get a hat. I'll have to get a new headset. Great, yeah, but uh, how are you so that the bad part of the tablet? This tablet, I don't have the Uh, thanks for that, but I just wanted to tell you that number one. Number one is like, I just wanted to do a stream today, right, I just wanted I've been doing multiple streams today. I just wanted to like do a stream where I can people can hear me. Right, Yeah, but uh, this headset is going.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but.
Speaker 9: Yeah I'm doing okay, that's good.
Speaker 2: You know I wasn't yesterday.
Speaker 9: So yeah, I called you yesterday. You were at church or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you messaged me and I said, I was at church. Yeah.
Speaker 9: I called you when you were at your old job.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, I had just gotten out of church and I was sitting over at my old job waiting for a friend of mine to get off. Me and her we don't get to see each other we hadn't seen each other since right before Christmas.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so.
Speaker 2: I wanted her to give me a ride home, and I wanted to give her her Christmas present. But we're planning a girls night out and yeah, can you hear me? Yeah, I can hear you.
Speaker 9: But yeah, but let me show you something I started doing this. Here's the thing with my new tablet, I could just do have the camera on.
Speaker 2: Line is not working. I don't know what the hell is going on with it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, undy tablet by the way, because I have a standard for it.
Speaker 2: Oh that's cool.
Speaker 9: Oh so I wanted to talk about so with this one, I could just see the chat. I can't see if anybody's donated or something because it's on my other tablet right.
Speaker 7: By the way.
Speaker 9: If anybody that does want to anybody that does want to donate, uh, we do. Money is tight right.
Speaker 2: Now, it is, It really is.
Speaker 9: But money is tight. It is we have to you have to for us to try to get money out of your is like pulling teeth.
Speaker 2: Ye.
Speaker 9: But yeah, don't talk about. Don't talk about.
Speaker 2: But there will be a stream tonight and the giveaway is coming up here shortly.
Speaker 9: M Can you hear me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm I'm sitting here reading your chat. It's me Ralphie, Ralphie Bachmann Granny and I will some fun with us.
Speaker 9: That's Oscar, that's Oscar Electric, that's Oscar Chad.
Speaker 2: I don't think so, Ralphie, But like I said, the giveaway is coming up here shortly. And guys, if you are new to this channel, please like subscribe toation bell and if Dan please uh help with his funds this week yo. And if you want to be entered into my giveaway, all you have to do is go over to my Twitch channel, yeah, which is give me just a second um in nineteen seventy six. Go in the chat and put the word enter in and you will be entered into the giveaway. It's not sponsored by anybody, and it is pretty much all on me, and I will send you the necklace that is ward you guys.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 9: The giveaway is not sponsored by Bye by Amazon, is not sponsored by Amazon, not by anybody. It's no peace, all on me because in July isn't necessary, no purchase necessary.
Speaker 2: No, no purchase necessary. All you have to do is go over to my Twitch channel, which is outdoor Woman outdoors Woman, nineteen seventy six.
Speaker 9: And you have to be or older. You have to be eighteen or older. Yes, you do.
Speaker 2: You have to be eighteen years or older to enter. That is my only stipulation.
Speaker 9: And you have to be comfortable giving us given GP or mailing.
Speaker 2: Your address your mailing address.
Speaker 9: So yeah, so there's a lot of people that that won't do it that.
Speaker 2: Uh, already a few people on there.
Speaker 9: Yeah on the wheel.
Speaker 12: Do I have to do?
Speaker 6: Do I have to go in here?
Speaker 9: Or no?
Speaker 2: You're already entered, Jake, thank you, You're already on there.
Speaker 9: You know, that's what I love about having to use a co host exactly have it being your co host is I don't have to like uh, sometimes I don't have to like I've already entered it.
Speaker 7: But you know, as he is is.
Speaker 9: You know, we got a few people that we've been trying to get on our on our show. Uh you said, have you spoken to you spoken to yet about them? Come on the ghost holders?
Speaker 2: We are we are just waiting on a date. He is really busy at the moment.
Speaker 9: Yeah, because because it's that level of the year where everybody is ghost.
Speaker 2: Hooded exactly this summer. H Uh, Like I said, there will be on my channel. There will be some paranormal investigating. Yeah, eventually there will be some traveling streams.
Speaker 7: Yeah. Uh.
Speaker 9: And also I want to tell you, uh, in March, I think it's March or May or something. My friend, my friend Bob Borchik is supposed to come on. He promised. I gotta, I gotta, I gotta mensage him and see if he wants to see if he Uh, I'm still I'm still wanting him on the show. Rob Board tack is is a is a was It is an investigative reporter for Fox two dues out of Detroit. And here's the thing, I might be.
Speaker 2: Hey, Jacob, I thought she was working.
Speaker 9: No, he's at the store. He was at the store, he messaged me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was just over on Feller Perspectives.
Speaker 9: Rocco has a channel.
Speaker 2: Now, yep.
Speaker 9: You know I don't hate Rocco. You know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 9: Here's the thing. I you know, here's the thing. I would have done a show that week with him. Unfortunately, I here's the thing. We I knew we were gonna do an eight hour street for the thirtieth birthday, right, I just didn't want I there's a lot of planning we had to do during those shows, and I didn't want to disrespect him said, but it made me feel I was upset right about that because he says he's working Yep.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 9: By the way, I'm also working on it. I'm also working on other stuff included. By the way, how Sparks gave me a shout out on my patriot on his Patreon. Nice.
Speaker 2: Nice, I love I love how.
Speaker 9: How how Sparks is a good person. By the way, So if you guys are seeing let me say you something ready, Yep, I'm sitting down there. I'm also wearing my extra Life shirt today.
Speaker 2: Nice, I'm actually hearing my Generation X shirt and my Generation X hat and on the side of my hat jake y yours and my favorite four letters f A FO fa fi fuck around and find out around and find out.
Speaker 9: Yeah, by the way, and also, so what happened? So I was asking Franking about it. There was an issue with they had a comedy show at a there generation not that kind of generation.
Speaker 2: Nice, Jacob, Nice, Yeah, but.
Speaker 9: What do you think about like you know, they know like we bombed our in bomb bomb Yeah, I know, he guess who did it.
Speaker 2: We did meet us and the Israelis.
Speaker 9: That's what Trump did.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 9: Bomb bomb bomb ba ba.
Speaker 2: Bomb bomb bomb.
Speaker 9: Was a song that I found a a parody to uh B B.
Speaker 2: Barbara d Yeah from the Beach Boys.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 12: God, I'm old.
Speaker 2: I know all these and I know a lot of those songs.
Speaker 9: Let's try you know, I haven't you know, I haven't tried older yet on this table ready yep, yep.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 9: You know, I after.
Speaker 3: The hell.
Speaker 2: Okay, that was weird. Oh Okay, that was weird.
Speaker 9: You don't want to hear this on the Gone Show. But yeah, but uh, do you remember the Gold Show? Yep?
Speaker 2: God, I remember shows like that and the Original Family Feud.
Speaker 9: Richard Dawson episodes. It was Richard Dawson, Ray Comes Louie. Louie hosted one of the it was it was Dawson, Raycolms, Louis Owl Sorry rich record, Uh you forget that. John O'Hurley hosted episodes of it. Mister Peter Ban from the Sunfield. Yeah. Yeah, but I hope that everyone I hope that everyone's having a great Monday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, make it go away.
Speaker 9: Yeah, So I'm right now, I'm having I'm gonna have to.
Speaker 12: Tell you this.
Speaker 9: I just want to say that I do. Uh, by the way I've been lately, I've been watching a bunch of videos about like, uh, like food videos and all that crap. Right, I am fat, but I also be so D Love. We're gonna talk about D Live.
Speaker 2: Because yeah, it's dad.
Speaker 9: It's more like it's more like they they are trying to do a lot more stuff now with D Live than you know what, what I did. What I did like about D Love wasn't the It was the constant reminder that we weren't in charge of the constant reminder that we can get suspended for anything. Now it's like you have these people, these morons streaming every night. Kia does a panel, cap seven does a panel, Jim does a panel. Everybody They're dropping little panels like it's like it's no to more. And when I say, you know what I'm talking about, yeah, tell you, yeah, you know, you don't see people anymore doing their old day. It's just what's good, you know. And the thing is I do So today I did stream and I hosted people I wanted. I didn't want to do the I wanted to do. I showed some support to Pete, to my friend Pete who has always been supportive to to me. Right yeah, but I also want to say that I do appreciate people that do do stuff for us exactly all right, I'm gonna end soon. Uh anything you want to say, GP, I'm not no. I just want to say I appreciate everybody that shows up. This was just gonna be a short little stream because I was trying to like test that tablet, but tablet crash. The tablet decided to Mike's not working on it. But I need to get a headset, so the next time I can get a couple of dollars on my Amazon whistlers, somebody get a headset for it. I already had a headset for it. I already got one for it, but I got the roll instead of instead of AH, instead of a head set jack headset jack or uh? I grabbed the roll, I bought the wrong one and got a USB headset instead of right. Yeah, but I'll talk hey, GP, saled one. I don't want to talk to you after the fact, talk to you right, love to get bye, Hi guys,